PDA

View Full Version : classify top contestant for miss world sweden

Ushtari
03-04-2012, 09:09 AM

Mordid
03-04-2012, 09:25 AM
Coincidence that the two top contestants for Miss world Sweden are albohs? i think not...

Hurrem sultana
03-04-2012, 09:34 AM
coincidence that MOST of them are of foreign descent?

Ushtari
03-04-2012, 09:39 AM
this means that this alboh chick is a good example of a typical swede IMO

Aviane
03-04-2012, 12:41 PM
She could fit into my lap though.

finžaų
03-04-2012, 12:43 PM
Not at all. No nation has undergone an ethnomasochistic metamorphosis quite as extensive as Sweden's.

dralos
03-04-2012, 01:13 PM
aren't swedish gal's hot,why don't swedes never chose on of their own,still i hope alboh chick wins
dinarid/pontid with alpine influences

Hevneren
03-04-2012, 01:17 PM

Nordic peoples are too reserved for that sort of thing. ;)

safinator
03-04-2012, 01:33 PM
Alpino-Dinarid

Hurrem sultana
03-04-2012, 01:55 PM

naah maybe Norway girls,but not Swedish ;)

Pallantides
03-04-2012, 06:03 PM

naah maybe Norway girls,but not Swedish ;)

Majority of Norwegian contestants are ethnic Norwegians though.

Finalists in last years 'Frųken Norge' competition were 6 Norwegians, 1 Spanish+Norwegian, 1 Polynesian and 2 who I think might be of mixed ancestry(they look dubious:p)

GeistFaust
03-04-2012, 06:54 PM
Alpinoid with an additional Dinarid influence.

Ushtari
03-05-2012, 12:36 PM
Alpinoid with an additional Dinarid influence.
isnt it teh other way around? Dinarid + alpinoid?

♥ Lily ♥
01-25-2015, 12:20 PM
I think the Miss Country competitions are for contestants who aren't able to be supermodels.

It's like the cheesy Eurovision song contest, the X-factor and Pop Idol shows, are normally full of second-rate wannabe-singers doing karaoke covers of other peoples songs, who aren't talented enough to make it in a band or launch their own career like naturally good and talented singers are able to do.

Real talented singers and musicians don't need to enter these silly shows, just like naturally beautiful models can make it in the modelling industry, without needing to enter Miss World shows.

Oh, and the Miss World and Miss Universe competitions are so politically-correct, just like the Eurovision song contest. It's full of bias too over who wins these stupid, superficial, pretentious and phoney competitions.

I can't see the pictures here of Miss Sweden, but I bet she's not even a native Swedish person from reading the comments, and I bet she's no Elsa Hosk either.

dralos
01-25-2015, 06:48 PM
I think the Miss Country competitions are for contestants who aren't able to be supermodels.

It's like the cheesy Eurovision song contest, the X-factor and Pop Idol shows, are normally full of second-rate wannabe-singers doing karaoke covers of other peoples songs, who aren't talented enough to make it in a band or launch their own career like naturally good and talented singers are able to do.

Real talented singers and musicians don't need to enter these silly shows, just like naturally beautiful models can make it in the modelling industry, without needing to enter Miss World shows.

Oh, and the Miss World and Miss Universe competitions are so politically-correct, just like the Eurovision song contest. It's full of bias too over who wins these stupid, superficial, pretentious and phoney competitions.

I can't see the pictures here of Miss Sweden, but I bet she's not even a native Swedish person from reading the comments, and I bet she's no Elsa Hosk either.
you dating a nigga?