Voice cast:
Demon / Narrator: Zsolt Tóth (me)
Guard: Řyvind Opkvitne Ĺrnes

We need voices for the followng:
-Gavin
-The other guard
-Ladislaus
-many more

Řyvind said that he convined Beáta Leftusová to do the voice of the female protagonist, if she has time.
I also convinced an Australian person, William Collins to do the voice of the male protagonist.

You can download the demo from here:
http://www.gamefront.com/files/21391686/EOFdemo.exe

Neanderthal
03-05-2012, 05:51 PM
Lol Řyvind sounds like Skwisgaar hahaha man I miss doing my own games in the old RPG maker... I might do something like that too, just for the fun of it ;)

HungAryan
03-05-2012, 05:52 PM
Lol Řyvind sounds like Skwisgaar hahaha man I miss doing my own games in the old RPG maker... I might do something like that too, just for the fun of it ;)

How do you like my voice? :D
I'm voicing the Demon and the Narrator (at the beginning and at the class choosing).

Neanderthal
03-05-2012, 05:53 PM
How do you like my voice? :D
I'm voicing the Demon and the Narrator (at the beginning and at the class choosing).

Sounds awesome, your English is pretty good. :thumb001:

HungAryan
03-05-2012, 05:56 PM
Sounds awesome, your English is pretty good. :thumb001:

I practiced hard to get rid of my Hungarian accent.
Since that, an Australian guy agreed to do the male protagonist's voice, and an American also joined to voice someone, either Gavin or the other Guard.
Also, another Hungarian agreed to voice Ladislaus (actually the character was named after him, László Dornfelder). I might also voice Stephanus the Knight, or maybe leave it to someone.
I will also put in many characters that can join the character, both good and evil (there will be two endings).

The game will be actually based on this (http://wod-game-en.forumotion.co.uk/), also my creation :D

Neanderthal
03-05-2012, 06:04 PM
I practiced hard to get rid of my Hungarian accent.
Since that, an Australian guy agreed to do the male protagonist's voice, and an American also joined to voice someone, either Gavin or the other Guard.
Also, another Hungarian agreed to voice Ladislaus (actually the character was named after him, László Dornfelder). I might also voice Stephanus the Knight, or maybe leave it to someone.
I will also put in many characters that can join the character, both good and evil (there will be two endings).

The game will be actually based on this (http://wod-game-en.forumotion.co.uk/), also my creation :D

Nice, hehe. My English isn't good but, if you want I can try and make you some nice System Charsets, I was pretty good with the Character maker back then:p I have lots of spare time, you just tell me if you're interested.

HungAryan
03-05-2012, 06:08 PM
Nice, hehe. My English isn't good but, if you want I can try and make you some nice System Charsets, I was pretty good with the Character maker back then:p I have lots of spare time, you just tell me if you're interested.

I am interested :D
I could use two system sets, one for good characters and one for evil (the menu colours change if your character turns good/evil) :D

Well, who do you want to voice? :D

Neanderthal
03-05-2012, 06:10 PM
I am interested :D
I could use two system sets, one for good characters and one for evil (the menu colours change if your character turns good/evil) :D

Well, who do you want to voice? :D

Well, I could surely voice someone with a short dialog:D I just downloaded Rpg Maker 2003 by the way, going to download Character maker now. :p

HungAryan
03-05-2012, 06:13 PM
Well, I could surely voice someone with a short dialog:D I just downloaded Rpg Maker 2003 by the way, going to download Character maker now. :p

Well, what about the rebel leader?

Here are all his lines:

"Hey...You fight well.
Do you want to join the rebellion?"

"Then well met, my friend.
Could you do us a favor?"

"We need weapons and
armour. You could bring us some."

"We need 3 weapons, 3 pieces
of armour, and I think that's it."

"Then leave, now."

"You.... is it true that you killed
the captain?"

"Still don't want to join us?"

"As you wish"

"Do you have the needed pieces?"

"Good job...
I should introduce you to our

leader, once we get out of here."
"Oh, and here is a key to
one of the cells."

:D

Neanderthal
03-05-2012, 06:17 PM
Well, what about the rebel leader?

Here are all his lines:

"Hey...You fight well.
Do you want to join the rebellion?"

"Then well met, my friend.
Could you do us a favor?"

"We need weapons and
armour. You could bring us some."

"We need 3 weapons, 3 pieces
of armour, and I think that's it."

"Then leave, now."

"You.... is it true that you killed
the captain?"

"Still don't want to join us?"

"As you wish"

"Do you have the needed pieces?"

"Good job...
I should introduce you to our

leader, once we get out of here."
"Oh, and here is a key to
one of the cells."

:D

Alright, just show me how does he gonna look like and... tell me wich program do you use to record the game voices :)

HungAryan
03-05-2012, 06:19 PM
Alright, just show me how does he gonna look like and... tell me wich program do you use to record the game voices :)

The rebel leader is a guy with gray hair and short beard, but he doesn't necessary have to be very old - he could have a disease giving him gray hair too early, or something like that :D

I use Audacity to record voices.

Neanderthal
03-05-2012, 06:22 PM
The rebel leader is a guy with gray hair and short beard, but he doesn't necessary have to be very old - he could have a disease giving him gray hair too early, or something like that :D

I use Audacity to record voices.

Okay, imma practice a bit and send you the dialogs later :D