PDA

View Full Version : Romania MP sent to learn about Shoah

microrobert
03-08-2012, 12:39 PM
Romania MP sent to learn about Shoah

The man tipped to be the future prime minister of Romania has sent his chief spokesman to the US Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington to brush up on Jewish history after he downplayed the Shoah in a television interview.

The leader of the main opposition Social Democratic Party (PSD), Victor Ponta, suspended Senator Dan Sova following a public outcry over a TV interview in which he said that a pogrom in the city of Iasi in June 1941 resulted in only 23 or 24 Jewish casualties.

http://www.thejc.com/news/world-news/64801/romania-mp-sent-learn-about-shoah

Smaland
03-08-2012, 01:34 PM
Before Mr. Ponta sends Senator Sova to Washington, he should ensure that all of the evidence in the Holocaust Museum is truthful.

I once went to such a museum in my city, and saw a quote from Will Rogers, the American humorist. Naturally, the quote was meant to lead people into thinking that that he condemned the Holocaust. The only problem with that stratagem is that Rogers was killed in a plane crash in 1935, years before the Holocaust supposedly took place.

Supreme American
03-08-2012, 01:47 PM
Before Mr. Ponta sends Senator Sova to Washington, he should ensure that all of the evidence in the Holocaust Museum is truthful.

Last I heard, that museum had a door which they claimed was from a gas chamber but was from a bomb shelter or similar.