PDA

View Full Version : Should Turkey Join the EU?

Mercury
03-10-2012, 11:37 PM
Discuss

Hurrem sultana
03-10-2012, 11:40 PM
well i don't support EU,i rather see it fail,but sure why not

Siberyak
03-10-2012, 11:41 PM
Should mercury stop his trolling..... discuss

The Lawspeaker
03-10-2012, 11:42 PM
Give a Turks a EU-seat. OUR seat. Because if Turkey joins the EU expect several countries to leave right away.

Hurrem sultana
03-10-2012, 11:45 PM
Give a Turks a EU-seat. OUR seat. Because if Turkey joins the EU expect several countries to leave right away.

mention some of them? you are naive..politics are not about values but interests

Magyar the Conqueror
03-10-2012, 11:46 PM

Exactly!

Anything that accelerates the fall of the EU is good.

lepa
03-10-2012, 11:46 PM
I don't care, really.

The Lawspeaker
03-10-2012, 11:47 PM
mention some of them? you are naive..politics are not about values but interests
Greece for certain. Most of our new Balkan members (minus Romania). The Netherlands, Austria, Germany.. probably France.

lepa
03-10-2012, 11:48 PM
Greece for certain. Most of our new Balkan members. The Netherlands, Germany.. probably France.

Bulgaria will not leave. Actually some bulgarians accept Turkey in the EU. :D

Damiăo de Góis
03-10-2012, 11:49 PM
I don't see why not. They already are in UEFA and the Eurovision, which are as important as the EU.

Hurrem sultana
03-10-2012, 11:49 PM
Greece for certain. Most of our new Balkan members. The Netherlands, Germany.. probably France.

hahahah yeah right,how is it in Utopia?

Balkans wont ,and if Germany is against Turkey will never join

The Lawspeaker
03-10-2012, 11:50 PM
hahahah yeah right,how is it in Utopia?
Bosnia isn't in the EU but I don't think that Greece and Bulgaria would want them in.

and if Germany is against Turkey will never join
The Germans seem to be against it. The strongest opposition is in Austria.

StonyArabia
03-10-2012, 11:51 PM
No, but why do you want Turkey to join the EU. Most Turks themselves are not wanting the EU their moving more toward West Asia and the Middle East. I think Turkey is a Eurasian nation, but not a Middle Eastern or a European one it's cultural and traditions are quite different.

Onur
03-10-2012, 11:52 PM
I brand anyone who wants Turkey to join EU as the most insidious anti-Turkish people.

I am saying this as a Turk and i am dead serious.

Siberyak
03-10-2012, 11:52 PM
Isn't Turkey doing fine by itself right now?

The Lawspeaker
03-10-2012, 11:55 PM
I brand anyone who wants Turkey to join EU as the most insidious anti-Turkish people.

You can have our seat and stuff it right up your arse. :thumb001:

Onur
03-11-2012, 12:05 AM
You can have our seat and stuff it right up your arse. :thumb001:
Give it to the Serbs, i am sure they even love the Geert Wilders`s fart smell on it.

The Lawspeaker
03-11-2012, 12:20 AM
Give it to the Serbs, i am sure they even love the Geert Wilders`s fart smell on it.
Nah. It's all yours. Then we can walk out without people in Brussels giving us funny looks as they would be too busy walking out the door as well.

Joe McCarthy
03-11-2012, 12:28 AM
Several years ago Colonel Qadhafi, in a rare flash of brilliance, had the following to say on this matter.

Turkey, Europe and the Bin-Ladenists

Being a part of Europe is in Turkey’s economic interest. It is also in the interest of the Islamic World to have a Muslim nation like Turkey as its Trojan horse in the European Union. However, Europe’s interest is to have Turkey as a member of NATO, serving as a military colony and a base for the Organization. It is not in Europe’s interest that Turkey joins the EU.

Turkey is a tree whose roots are in Asia and its branches barely brush Europe. By customs, traditions, history, culture, conduct and inclination, Turkey is an Eastern, Sunni Muslim country. Even the Latin alphabet it has adopted is not really Latin. It has actually corrupted Latin orthography.

Turkey is the cradle of the great Hittite Eastern Empire. It is the center of the far-flung Ottoman Empire and the seat of the Islamic Caliphate. Historically, Turkey has always viewed Europe as an arena for expansion and conquest.

For 55 years, Turkey strove to become European. For realistic reasons that are far stronger than wishful thinking, it has failed in that endeavor.

Turkey’s accession to the EU is akin to the attempt to transplant an organ from a donor to a recipient who does not have the same blood type and with no biological link between them. Their only relationship is that they live across the street from each other!

Europe, particularly Germany, may benefit from the cheap Turkish migrant labor. However, if that labor comes from a state member of the EU, it will have certain rights that Europe does not wish to grant them.

What would Europe gain from being joined by a backward Eastern country? The per capita income in Turkey is less than $7000 per annum. The lowest per capita income in Europe is $19000 in Spain. In Germany, it has reached $26000. The infant mortality rate in Turkey is 45 per thousand while it is 4 per thousand in the European countries. Turkey’s inflation rate is 70% as compared to 2 or 3% in Europe.

These material differences could be overcome with time. The risk that Europe cannot condone nor take is to have Turkey as its Trojan horse.

The problem does not lie with the older generation of Turkish politicians who continue to hold Ataturk and his teachings sacred. The problem is with the new generation. The youth who have access to the satellite channels and the internet, are learning lessons from the scholars of the Islamic World and from Bin-Laden personally every minute of the day. That influence cannot be prevented.

What if thousands of young Turks get their world view from Bin Laden and his followers or from Mullah Omar and his group? I say “if” just to soften the blow. They will consider Europe as a land of unbelief that deserves nothing but forceful conquest. They will not stop at the gates of Vienna like the Ottomans did. They will wish to cross the Atlantic.

They will follow the example of Uqba ibn Nafie, the Arab commander, who stopped at the Atlantic coast and addressed the ocean saying:” If I knew that there are people living on your other coast, I would cross you to conquer them and force them to adhere to Islam”. Uqba did not of the existence of a continent called America beyond the ocean. Those young people know very well what exists beyond the Atlantic.

Those young people oppose the abolition of capital punishment because it is mentioned in the Koran. Moreover, they maintain that a thief’s hand must be amputated as ordained by God. Adulterers must receive a hundred lashes without mercy. To them, these are the punishments established by God in his Book.

They do not, and will not accept the ban on parties with an Islamic name in Turkey while those with Christian names are not banned in the rest of Europe.

The new Islamic extremists, who will come to power in Turkey and will control its streets, will not accept joining an entity whose constitution does not mention the Islamic Sharia or the divinely-ordained punishments. Believing that contraception and family planning are sinful, they will ban them completely. Thus, they could very well have the majority in the European Parliament. With polygamy, Turkey could become more populous than any European country.

The Turkish Islamists, supported by Al-Qaeda, plan to establish Islamic states in Albania and Bosnia. Europe, the land of unbelief, will thus face the pressure of a new Muslim European front that enjoys the backing of the whole Muslim World. Europe will have to adhere to Islam or pay the tribute. Islamists consider this to be their duty because they see it written in the Koran. These ideas might seem ridiculous or laughable to some. However, to Islamists it is their God-given mission.

The future in Turkey is for the Islamist parties and the supporters of Bin-Laden. The number of people who join Islamist parties, particularly the newly-established ones in Turkey, is profoundly surprising. In a few years, one of those parties was joined by several million people including one million women. Bin-Laden and the Mullahs will be the happy winners if Turkey joins the EU.

In addition, Turkey will bring into the EU its burdensome baggage of explosive problems such as the Kurdish problem, sectarian conflict, the possibility of war over the waters of the Tigris and the Euphrates, its membership in the Organization of the Islamic Conference and the Islamic G8, as well as Turkey’s affiliation and deep rooted ties with the Muslim countries of Central Asia.

The Seljuks, and the Turks after them, are people of conquest. They conquered Anatolia. They conquered Constantinople and their armies of conquest made it all the way to Austria.

I could have chosen not to sound this alarm bell. I could have decided not to uncover this frightful scenario. However, my responsibilities for the world stability in general and for the peace and security of the Mediterranean in particular, make it my duty to speak out. The southern shores of the Mediterranean are Arab.

Libya ’s coastline extends for two thousand kilometers. Whatever happens in the Mediterranean basin has implications for my country. I had to speak clearly to the world about this strategically important issue. Its reverberations will touch my country, our region and will shake the whole world. It was my duty to speak out before it is too late and before such a grave decision is made

Incal
03-11-2012, 04:11 AM
I don't see why not. They already are in UEFA and the Eurovision, which are as important as the EU.

One thing is to play a match against Turkey once a year and a very different one to have your city infested by Turks. The latter would happen if Turkey joins the EU.

Contra Mundum
03-11-2012, 04:12 AM
no and hell no

Contra Mundum
03-11-2012, 04:13 AM
I don't care, really.

You're a kid, that's why..go clean your room and do your homework.

Mosov
03-11-2012, 04:17 AM
lol, Turkey joining the EU, go and see what Europeans are saying about Turks then answer me that question hahaha....especially in Austria where the failed attempt to takeover Vienna is not forgotten....

Contra Mundum
03-11-2012, 04:18 AM
I think it's best Turkey remain independent. I kind of like the way things are going there. More hostility to Israel. I hope they leave NATO as well. In fact, I wish European countries would leave NATO.

As long as the US is controlled by Zionists, it's best to isolate it as much as possible.

Damiăo de Góis
03-11-2012, 04:20 AM
One thing is to play a match against Turkey once a year and a very different one to have your city infested by Turks. The latter would happen if Turkey joins the EU.

I don't think that would happen here.
Also when eastern european countries joined the EU there was no mass immigration from those countries anywhere.

Incal
03-11-2012, 04:23 AM
I don't think that would happen here.
Also when eastern european countries joined the EU there was no mass immigration from those countries anywhere.

Well, you can't compare Eastern Europe with Turkey (with the exception of Poland).

Anthropologique
03-11-2012, 04:25 AM
I'm not in favor of Turkey as a E.U. state. No matter how you slice it there is no fit.

Kalitas
03-11-2012, 04:25 AM
It would be just another burden for the french and german economy:(

Joe McCarthy
03-11-2012, 04:26 AM
I think it's best Turkey remain independent. I kind of like the way things are going there. More hostility to Israel. I hope they leave NATO as well. In fact, I wish European countries would leave NATO.

As long as the US is controlled by Zionists, it's best to isolate it as much as possible.

Yours are the rantings of a madman.

Mosov
03-11-2012, 04:30 AM
Turkey in the EU?

Answer:

ULwdBMgnknU

Damiăo de Góis
03-11-2012, 04:30 AM
Well, you can't compare Eastern Europe with Turkey (with the exception of Poland).

I'm just saying entering the EU wouldn't cause immigration on itself. Turkish people already immigrate, EU or no EU.

Contra Mundum
03-11-2012, 04:32 AM
Yours are the rantings of a madman.

Everything I said was spot on. Now go back to bashing Putin and praising your Israel loving nigger President.

rashka
03-11-2012, 04:35 AM
Turkey should not join and neither should such a union exist. EU is just another way of certain countries gaining access to other European countries and ruling over them as they see fit.

Joe McCarthy
03-11-2012, 04:51 AM
It's a bit disturbing that Colonel Qadhafi was saner than a few voters in this poll. Letting Turkey into the EU is sheer lunacy. It'll be the end of Europe.

Gaztelu
03-11-2012, 04:54 AM
No.

As long as Schengen is in effect, and EU citizens are allowed to work anywhere in the union, Turkey should not join the EU.

Mosov
03-11-2012, 04:56 AM
Turkey in EU will mark the end of Europe. Please don't make Europe into a multi-cultural hell holl and stand strong with your cultures and Christian beliefs!

Gaztelu
03-11-2012, 04:58 AM
Please don't make Europe into a multi-cultural hell holl and stand strong with your cultures and Christian beliefs!

LOL

Funny choice of words, eh?

Mosov
03-11-2012, 05:00 AM
LOL

Funny choice of words, eh?

I think my point is rather clear. Each European nation should stand strong to its own culture and Christian beliefs rather than giving into this multicultural notion of having all cultures from all parts coming together and forming this new identity.

The Lawspeaker
03-11-2012, 05:01 AM
No.

As long as Schengen is in effect, and EU citizens are allowed to work anywhere in the union, Turkey should not join the EU.
I would have less objections if the EU was more like the EFTA or the old EEC and only about regulating trade between the member-states - I still think that we should review the four freedoms then and drop the "free movement of people". But even then..

Gaztelu
03-11-2012, 05:06 AM
I think my point is rather clear. Each European nation should stand strong to its own culture and Christian beliefs rather than giving into this multicultural notion of having all cultures from all parts coming together and forming this new identity.

I see your point and I agree.

The semantics of your post made me laugh a bit.

Racial Observer 1814
03-11-2012, 05:12 AM
I vote no. I don't think Turkey belongs in a Union for Europe. Turkey is a Eurasian nation. If there was a Eurasian union, then okay. Also, I don't think EU is a good orginaziation, and an emerging state with a growing economy and large population could give EU shot in the arm, when they are in trouble right now.

Joe McCarthy
03-11-2012, 06:10 AM
If there was a Eurasian union, then okay.

If Putin has his way there will be. Maybe he'll offer to team up with Turkey.

derLowe
03-11-2012, 08:32 AM
To quote a German friend, NEIN!

Loki
03-11-2012, 08:48 AM
No.

Eu =/= Schengen. UK is a EU member state, but not part of the Schengen agreement.

HungAryan
03-11-2012, 08:57 AM
The EU should not even exist in the first place.
But since the EU is basically the New Soviet Union, then I guess Turks wouldn't mind living under Communist rule either...
Once Turkey would be filled with niggers and radical Arab Muslims (not the secular Turkish ones), then they would definitely change their minds.

Oh, and Turks are Islamic.
Another reason they should NOT join the EU.
I don't tolerate the presence of Islam in Christendom (Europe).

Queen B
03-11-2012, 11:14 AM
Eu =/= Schengen. UK is a EU member state, but not part of the Schengen agreement.
No big difference. All difference is a passport needed.

The thing is that after entering EU, all is easy then.
Being all part of EU -> Don't need visa

The same case was with Bulgaria after they enter EU. Of course, the differences in the population is huge.

Anyway... NO!

Personally, I don't want for 3 reasons.
1) They are not European

2) Its impossible to have 2 members of the same Union, and the one to not recognise the existence of the other (Cyprus)

3) Its impossible to have 2 members of the same Union, and the one (Turkey) still holds a casus bellie towards the other (Greece).

Now, except for the personal reasons that I say no, there are others, that Europe doesn't want

1) In case of entering, Turkey will have the second more parliament seats after Germany. I doubt that France, Italy or any other big countries would like Turkey to have more voting power than them.

2) The 3 million Turks in Germany will be even-even more than this, not even to mention the rest of EU countries

3) EU states are very anti-Muslim

And last but not least, the overhelming majority of people of the ''core'' countries, disagree with Turkey entering EU.

Padre Organtino
03-11-2012, 11:18 AM
Turkey has no business in Europe. Majority of Turks don't identify with Europeans and have quite different worldview (even those with Balkan roots). Turkey is on a verge of becoming a truly Muslim country and such a memeber would be quite devastating for EU's internal stability. Lastly it's important to notice that Turks are also not European in racial/ethnic sense.

Joe McCarthy
03-11-2012, 11:25 AM
1) In case of entering, Turkey will have the second more parliament seats after Germany. I doubt that France, Italy or any other big countries would like Turkey to have more voting power than them.

Italy is actually Turkey's biggest booster in the EU and Berlusconi, a close personal friend of Erdogan who attended his son's wedding, called for fast tracking Turkish accession.

Gaztelu
03-11-2012, 11:30 AM

The Schengen Agreement was signed by the EEC, the precursor of the EU.

Thank God for Britain's (and Ireland's?) insularity.

Mary
03-11-2012, 11:35 AM
If Turks would be prohibited from settling in the Balkans, then I could agree with it. Turkey would balance France and Germany, that would be a good thing.

Queen B
03-11-2012, 11:40 AM
Italy is actually Turkey's biggest booster in the EU and Berlusconi, a close personal friend of Erdogan who attended his son's wedding, called for fast tracking Turkish accession.

So was Karamanlis. Karamanlis was the best men in his daughter's wedding.

CelticViking
03-11-2012, 12:06 PM
Discuss

Only these ones :D
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-9d8XrLUSiGk/Ts-MeIgEaDI/AAAAAAAAAg4/MW9Yb2wEklU/s1600/turkey.jpg

Mortimer
03-11-2012, 12:11 PM

Depends on the Reasons. Europeans who dont want Turkey into EU do it most of the time for anti-islamic and racist reasons and they are anti-turkish people. maybe turks who still want turkey to join this club are anti-turkish.

edit: i voted perhaps because i dont know what is good, EU or not. But im friendly towards islam and turks.

Onur
03-11-2012, 12:27 PM
But since the EU is basically the New Soviet Union, then I guess Turks wouldn't mind living under Communist rule either...
Isn't it funny when people from ex-commie states acting like a champion of democracy today and badmouth about Turkey while it`s a fact that Turkey never ever lived under Russian domination and it was one of the biggest enemies of USSR.

It`s you and your people who lived under the domination of mother Russia and it`s YOU AGAIN who is living under the domination of Brussels, EUSSR today, NOT US.

Do i have to remind you that your state became democratic only a ~20 years ago? So, you better not try to lecture about that to us, ok?

Europeans who dont want Turkey into EU do it most of the time for anti-islamic and racist reasons and they are anti-turkish people. maybe turks who still want turkey to join this club are anti-turkish
They are actually doing the biggest favor to us by preventing our membership. Trust me, majority of Turkish people are really grateful that we are not a member of EU right now and i would like to thank Merkel and Serkozy for that.

Turkey never lived under foreign rule for it`s ~1000 years of history and i would never want to see Turkey under the dictatorship of elites in Brussels. Turkey is not a small ex-commie Balkan state who could possibly accept such a thing. We only join an union if we have a chance to rule in it otherwise it`s not possible. Turkey is not Bulgaria or Serbia.

mihaitzateo
03-11-2012, 12:49 PM

Haha.

Styggnacke
03-11-2012, 12:59 PM
I would never support a Turkish EU-membership as long as Sweden is still in the EU. I couldn't care less if we were outside it, though.

Joe McCarthy
03-11-2012, 01:05 PM
Turkey never lived under foreign rule for it`s ~1000 years of history

What would you call the post-WW1 Allied occupation then?

Nairi
03-11-2012, 01:15 PM
How easily some people forget and betray their ancestors...

Tuerken vor Wien.

http://armeniansworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/wien_1_BM_Berlin_Ve_366271a.jpg

Treffie
03-11-2012, 01:19 PM
Definitely not. Under EU Law, an EU nation can not limit the number of immigrants coming into the country from other parts of the EU. To have 500,000 Poles living here is bad enough, so having the Turks arrive here en masse would be a nightmare. Germany would be the first port of call, followed by the UK and France.

Onur
03-11-2012, 01:20 PM
What would you call the post-WW1 Allied occupation then?
They stayed here for about 3 years but they couldn't reign upon us. We immediately organized an independence movement after they disbanded our army and in the end, we torn up the occupation treaty, got rid of their internal elements and their neo-hellene Albanian speaking invaders from Greece, as well as French, Italian, British invaders.

Ohh yeah, it was 3 years in a millennium. Do you have any other objection?

HungAryan
03-11-2012, 01:21 PM
Definitely not. Under EU Law, an EU nation can not limit the number of immigrants coming into the country. To have 500,000 Poles living here is bad enough, so having the Turks arrive here en masse would be a nightmare. Germany would be the first port of call, followed by the UK and France.

What about Chinese, Nigger and Arab immigrants in Turkey? :laugh:

Or European immigrants in Turkey?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosporus_Germans

The Journeyman
03-11-2012, 01:28 PM
Joining EU means less Zturks in Vienna? They make my grandmother uncomfortable. Hatred for Turks is a tradition in my family, it's in my blood.

Onur
03-11-2012, 01:43 PM
What about Chinese, Nigger and Arab immigrants in Turkey? :laugh:
I see that you have the medieval Hungarian holy crown as your signature. Then you should know whats written on it by the picture of Geza I?;

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d8/%D0%9A%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%B0_%D1%81%D0%B2. _%D0%A1%D1%82%D0%B5%D1%84%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B0.jpg/489px-%D0%9A%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%B0_%D1%81%D0%B2. _%D0%A1%D1%82%D0%B5%D1%84%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B0.jpg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d0/G%C3%A9za_I.jpg

To the right there is a picture of the Hungarian King Géza I (1074–1077), with the Greek inscription: "ΓΕΩΒΙΤZΑC ΠΙΣΤΟC ΚΡΑΛΗC ΤΟΥΡΚΙΑC" (Geōvitzas pistós králēs Tourkías, meaning "Géza I, faithful kralj of the land of the Turks"). The contemporary Byzantine name for the Hungarians was "Turks", while the Hungarian branch of the Greek Orthodox Church, under Constantinople's jurisdiction, was named the "Metropolitanate of Tourkia" (Hungary), and the head of this church was the "Metropolitan of Tourkia" (Hungary).[5]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Crown_of_Hungary

So, if you respect to your ancestors, then you better behave yourself when you talk about Turks and Tourkia, OK? Because they have been crowned as the kings of Tourkia for about ~300 years.

Radojica
03-11-2012, 02:03 PM
I am not quite sure citizens of EU would like someone from Turkey to tell them how to dance. Correct me if I am wrong, but seats in EU Parliament are given according to state's population number,no? If that's the case, Turkey could gain as much power in EU like Germany and that's not cool at all.

Mosov
03-11-2012, 04:23 PM
Europeans simply don't like Turks. Yeah there are the reasons of human rights, democracy, etc, but in the end of the day, they will not admit a country whose people and culture they are not too fond of.

Eva
03-11-2012, 04:36 PM
34 people have voted against Turkey in EU and 4 pro.

What would be the results of a poll "Should Turkey have a sub-forum in Apricity?". Though it already has!

Mosov
03-11-2012, 04:38 PM
I am not quite sure citizens of EU would like someone from Turkey to tell them how to dance. Correct me if I am wrong, but seats in EU Parliament are given according to state's population number,no? If that's the case, Turkey could gain as much power in EU like Germany and that's not cool at all.

Lol no way in hell. Turks should stop fantasising about joining EU.

Äike
03-11-2012, 04:39 PM
I have been to Turkey and I just can't imagine it being part of the EU or part of the European cultural sphere.

Radojica
03-11-2012, 04:41 PM
34 people have voted against Turkey in EU and 4 pro.

What would be the results of a poll "Should Turkey have a sub-forum in Apricity?". Though it already has!

5 or 10 Turks around here don't bother me and all of our Turkish members are cool posters, but 5-10 millions of Turks definitely would bother me.

Armin
03-11-2012, 04:43 PM
I have been to Turkey and I just can't imagine it being part of the EU or part of the European cultural sphere.

Do not let their Muslim religion or Altaic language, Turkic roots and Turkic ties fool you. Turkey is a Byzantine country (they are our brothers genes prove it:thumb001:) and they are doing their part for European cultural and ethnic preservation (have been historically and more importantly will play a great role in saving Europe), so please have some respect dear Karl. :)

Eva
03-11-2012, 04:54 PM
5 or 10 Turks around here don't bother me and all of our Turkish members are cool posters, but 5-10 millions of Turks definitely would bother me.

well you thanked Turkey's sub-forum, so your opinion was clear. But there are lots of other members here.

Radojica
03-11-2012, 05:02 PM
well you thanked Turkey's sub-forum, so your opinion was clear. But there are lots of other members here.

well, I thanked Bosnian sub-forum too, it has nothing to do with it :). Fact is that they cannot hurt me in any way, so I don't see the problem with Turkish members here, while I have a problem seeing Turks telling me what to do and what not via EU laws. Blame me for not being xenophobe when it's about Turks around here, I don't mind that :) :shrug:

Bard
03-11-2012, 05:08 PM
Joining EU means less Zturks in Vienna? They make my grandmother uncomfortable. Hatred for Turks is a tradition in my family, it's in my blood.

Oh tell me about it. :D
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c7/Flag_of_Republic_of_Venice.png
I will vote perhaps, since I have no sympathy for them, but it would be better to have turkey on our side, rather than on the side of the intolerant zealous middle east.

Joe McCarthy
03-11-2012, 05:17 PM
Oh tell me about it. :D
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c7/Flag_of_Republic_of_Venice.png
I will vote perhaps, since I have no sympathy for them, but it would be better to have turkey on our side, rather than on the side of the intolerant zealous middle east.

A 'friendly' Turkey already tries to deny the NATO head his job because he didn't side with Muslims over the Danish cartoon and Turkish immigrants are already maladjusted in Europe.

I'd hate to see what a hostile Turkey would look like...

Mosov
03-11-2012, 05:26 PM
A 'friendly' Turkey already tries to deny the NATO head his job because he didn't side with Muslims over the Danish cartoon and Turkish immigrants are already maladjusted in Europe.

I thought you were a big supporter of Turkey lol

Kanuni
03-11-2012, 05:31 PM
I think Turkey doesn't even care about entering EU they don't give any special attempt about this issue.

But if i had to pick yeah why not.

Joe McCarthy
03-11-2012, 05:43 PM
I thought you were a big supporter of Turkey lol

I suppose I appear that way to fanatical Turkey haters, yes.

Mosov
03-11-2012, 05:49 PM
I suppose I appear that way to fanatical Turkey haters, yes.

Tell that to the fanatical America haters in Turkey....

Onur
03-11-2012, 06:53 PM
Turkey is a Byzantine country (they are our brothers genes prove it:thumb001:) and they are doing their part for European cultural and ethnic preservation (have been historically and more importantly will play a great role in saving Europe)
We are not your brothers. Your only biological cousins here are Kurds because your people lived together with them for ~1000 years. If you are looking for a brother here, go hug&kiss a Kurd, look no further.

34 people have voted against Turkey in EU and 4 pro. What would be the results of a poll "Should Turkey have a sub-forum in Apricity?". Though it already has!
So, what? I voted "NO" too.

A 'friendly' Turkey already tries to deny the NATO head his job because he didn't side with Muslims over the Danish cartoon
Turkey is a member of NATO for more than 50 years, invited by USA just a year after of it`s foundation. We are also one of the most important member because of our geopolitical position in the world. Ofc we have a right to deny and involve in all the important decisions.

I'd hate to see what a hostile Turkey would look like
A hostile Turkey would ally with Russia, China, Iran.
Block all your imperialistic operations in the middle-east and Caucasus.
Control all the world`s energy corridors together with the other 3 countries.
And if necessary, turn all the oil&gas taps off which goes from Russia, Turkey to Europe.

Trust me, you wouldn't wanna see how a hostile Turkey looks like. It would be pretty ugly for your USA.

Mosov
03-11-2012, 07:00 PM
We are not your brothers. Your only biological cousins here are Kurds because your people lived together with them for ~1000 years. If you are looking for a brother here, go hug&kiss a Kurd, look no further.

I believe he was being sarcastic.

A hostile Turkey would ally with Russia, China, Iran.
Block all your imperialistic operations in the middle-east and Caucasus.
Control all the world`s energy corridors with the other 3 countries.

Trust me, you wouldn't wanna see how a hostile Turkey looks like. It would be pretty ugly for your USA.

haha, Russia and Turkey allied? Iran and Turkey allied? That would never happen sorry. They are historic rivals of Turkey. Plus Turkey will never be hostile to the US or Israel, because the Kemalists which control the military are in bed with the Zionists and are anti-Muslim.

The Lawspeaker
03-11-2012, 09:37 PM

http://ronabbass.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/hiroshima-bombing.jpg

Any wrong move and they should be dealt with. But if they become just a bit more amicable then we won't need to bomb it back to the year dot.

Mosov
03-11-2012, 09:58 PM
http://ronabbass.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/hiroshima-bombing.jpg

Any wrong move and they should be dealt with. But if they become just a bit more amicable then we won't need to bomb it back to the year dot.

It's a country with the blood of millions of Christians on its hands, a nation that tried to take over Europe, Europeans need to understand the real Turks, just ask the Christians that lived under its rule (Bulgarians, Greeks, Armenians) and they will tell you the real nature of those Turks. Europeans shouldn't be fooled by Turkish lies, the reality is much darker.

Osweo
03-12-2012, 01:56 AM
FUCK no. Turks don't belong in anything European related.

Romanion
03-12-2012, 02:29 AM
Turks don't like being rejected, so before they get rejected to the EU they will say they don't want it, child mentality :)

Arrow Cross
03-12-2012, 02:43 AM
Whatever brings the house down.

Mosov
03-12-2012, 04:27 AM
I find it ironic that there's a Turkish sub-forum in a forum regarding European preservation, however, in that sub-forum there's vivid hostility towards Turkey joining a European Organisation.....

really makes you wonder if Turks really deserve a sub-forum here given all this hostility from Europeans towards them joining the European family.

Bozkurt_Karabash
03-12-2012, 05:44 AM
I find it ironic that there's a Turkish sub-forum in a forum regarding European preservation, however, in that sub-forum there's vivid hostility towards Turkey joining a European Organisation.....

really makes you wonder if Turks really deserve a sub-forum here given all this hostility from Europeans towards them joining the European family.

If Armenians who have more Arab admixture than us and look far darker, further away than actual European phenotypes had a subforum before (and I did not complain) I mean why not?

Mosov
03-12-2012, 05:51 AM
If Armenians who have more Arab admixture than us and look far darker, further away than actual European phenotypes had a subforum before (and I did not complain) I mean why not?

Nice job talking out of your a*s there you mongol....

Bozkurt_Karabash
03-12-2012, 06:02 AM
Nice job talking out of your a*s there you mongol....

Aaahahhaaahaha.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-V-NWT_L5gLs/TkTaSpKQLiI/AAAAAAAAD6o/bNZ-AKjduac/s1600/ADMIXTURE%2BArmenian_D_12.png

Mosov
03-12-2012, 06:14 AM
Aaahahhaaahaha.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-V-NWT_L5gLs/TkTaSpKQLiI/AAAAAAAAD6o/bNZ-AKjduac/s1600/ADMIXTURE%2BArmenian_D_12.png

How about you prove that Armenians have so much Arab admixture?? Or you going to continue with your retarded statements?

Bozkurt_Karabash
03-12-2012, 06:16 AM
How about you prove that Armenians have so much Arab admixture?? Or you going to continue with your retarded statements?

That purple southwest asian peaks in Yemenis, in case you did not know.

Sikeliot
03-12-2012, 06:18 AM
That is not that significant of an amount of SW Asian admixture.

Nairi
03-12-2012, 06:19 AM
Aaahahhaaahaha.

SWA in Armenians is Neolithic and has been there long before Arabic invasion, has nothing to do with them which has been proven ...

Armenians belong to 13 distinct genetic groups that go back tens of thousands of years, while at the same time there is no trace of invaders in their DNA in the last 4000 years, making them “homogeneous in their diversity.

Joe McCarthy
03-12-2012, 06:24 AM
haha, Russia and Turkey allied? Iran and Turkey allied? That would never happen sorry. They are historic rivals of Turkey. Plus Turkey will never be hostile to the US or Israel, because the Kemalists which control the military are in bed with the Zionists and are anti-Muslim.

Turkish rapprochement with Russia (or even Iran as they have had friendlier relations at times recently) would not be THAT unlikely. The Turks aligned with the Habsburgs of all people in WW1, after all.

My point earlier though is that a supposedly friendly Turkey is not all that friendly. They are useful to the US historically against Russia and in the War on Terror though. That can't be denied.

Mosov
03-12-2012, 06:30 AM
That purple southwest asian peaks in Yemenis, in case you did not know.

What a retard this guy...

educate yourself before opening your mouth, it wastes white space...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-bFKqdSchAwI/TkTZo0-ySkI/AAAAAAAAD6g/zXO52SbYeLc/s1600/mds_armenians.png

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-YJPxeZCqL1M/TbDJ0Vml8FI/AAAAAAAADiA/LqozZjewXrg/s1600/ADMIXTURE_9.png

According to Ray Banks, administrator of the G Project at FTDNA; “G2a3a is found in significant numbers in Turkey, Greece and the eastern Mediterranean countries. G2a3a persons seems to spread wesward mostly along the Mediterranean from these regions. Very preliminary calculations suggest the M406 mutation that characterizes G2a3a arose about the year 2100 B.C.E. as a very general estimate. Detailed samples available from inland Europe were compared with detailed samples from more easterly sites, namely (1) Turkey (2) Lebanon-Jordan and (3) Armenia. These comparisons show that most Europeans have Armenians as their nearest relatives with separations from them starting generally about 1300 B.C.E. and extending into the Dark Ages period after the Roman Empire. Those with the oldest separations (generally abt 1300 B.C.E. to 800 B.C.E.) show splits with the entire group in the east — equally — rather than with a specific region. This is to be expected since the age of the mutation probably does not extend much further back.”

Bozkurt_Karabash
03-12-2012, 06:34 AM
What a retard this guy...

educate yourself before opening your mouth, it wastes white space...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-bFKqdSchAwI/TkTZo0-ySkI/AAAAAAAAD6g/zXO52SbYeLc/s1600/mds_armenians.png

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-YJPxeZCqL1M/TbDJ0Vml8FI/AAAAAAAADiA/LqozZjewXrg/s1600/ADMIXTURE_9.png

In your second graph both the Armenian groups have almost double SW asian admixture as the Turkish groups :D:D:D:D:thumbs up:thumbs up:rolleyes2: Are you like the other ermenis who post articles without even reading them? hahaha

Mosov
03-12-2012, 06:42 AM
In your second graph both the Armenian groups have almost double SW asian admixture as the Turkish groups :D:D:D:D:thumbs up:thumbs up:rolleyes2: Are you like the other ermenis who post articles without even reading them? hahaha

You are fucking clueless, you know that? Those SW asian contributions are not connected to Arabs, it's rather the older neolithic substrate. Learn more about Armenian ethnogenesis before opening your mouth.

Plus:

http://armeniansworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/MDS12.png

Quote:
Armenians belong to 13 distinct genetic groups that go back tens of thousands of years, while at the same time there is no trace of invaders in their DNA in the last 4000 years, making them “homogeneous in their diversity.

Nairi
03-12-2012, 06:50 AM
You are fucking clueless, you know that? Those SW asian contributions are not connected to Arabs, it's rather the older neolithic substrate. Learn more about Armenian ethnogenesis before opening your mouth.

Plus:

SWA is Neolithic not only in Armenians but also in Greeks and other European nations.We all had it long before Arabs invaded.

Mosov
03-12-2012, 06:51 AM
SWA is Neolithic not only in Armenians but also in Greeks and other European nations.We all had it long before Arabs invaded.

I don't think Bozkurt is competent enough to understand that.

where is that Boz anyways? he makes a retarded statements and runs away from it?

Bozkurt_Karabash
03-12-2012, 07:30 AM
I don't think Bozkurt is competent enough to understand that.

where is that Boz anyways? he makes a retarded statements and runs away from it?

Simplified for ya my ignorant middle eastern friend:

Mosov
03-12-2012, 07:37 AM
Simplified for ya my ignorant middle eastern friend:

Are you not able to read? I said "Those SW asian contributions are not connected to Arabs, it's rather the older neolithic substrate." Such a substrate exists in groups like Italian people. I'm still waiting for you to prove your retarded statement...

Bozkurt_Karabash
03-12-2012, 07:56 AM
Are you not able to read? I said "Those SW asian contributions are not connected to Arabs, it's rather the older neolithic substrate." Such a substrate exists in groups like Italian people. I'm still waiting for you to prove your retarded statement...

It exist more in Armenians than in italians or even turks and it does not matter if it's neolithic. That component today makes 70% on Yemenis.

Mosov
03-12-2012, 08:00 AM
It exist more in Armenians than in italians or even turks and it does not matter if it's neolithic. That component today makes 70% on Yemenis.

Yes it does matter that it's a neolithic substrate you idiot, a substrate that has been preserved as a result of the insular ethnic nature of Armenians. Your understand of genetics seems just to be comparing some colour bars without much analysis. A 5 year old can do the same analysis without thinking.

And if Armenians are admixtured Arabs, like your delusional mind tells you, why the fuck do they never cluster with arabs in genetic clustering??

Mosov
03-12-2012, 08:02 AM
read this if you can:

Quote:
Our analysis confirms previous findings regarding the relationship of Armenians with various European populations, and their relative closeness to Bulgarians and Italians. In addition, based on HLA-DRB1 allele frequencies, our analysis also agrees with previous reports that place Armenians within the ‘Mediterranean’ substratum.
Quote:
…some surprising finds concerning Armenian DNA as a result of the over 300 individuals that have already been tested, revealing that the Armenian branches of DNA are at the root of many branches in Europe.
Quote:
Through centuries, many factors have isolated Armenians from their neighboring populations. Chief among these have been its topography, language, and religion. Thus, in spite of repeated invasions, few invaders have braved its harsh weather and settled in permanently. Instead, once invaded, the land was annexed to the invading empire (Persian, Byzantine, Roman, and Ottoman), and was ruled by the locals… The adoption of Christianity in 301 AD and the concurrent development of its own unique alphabet further isolated Armenians from their non-Christian neighbors.
Quote:
Quote:
West-European type (Eu18 or R1b) has its maximal concentration in Ireland and Pyrenees (Basques) up to 90% population, being widespread in Western Europe and gradually rarer eastwards, reaching up to Armenia in lower rate.
Armenians: Their usual genom is mostly divergent from other Asians, and more comparable with some southern Europeans, chiefly with southern Italians, Andalusians, and Rumanians. Armenians are by their genom closer to other Europeans than Greeks, Estonians, and Lithuanians.
Quote:
The low level of genetic distances between subpopulations indicates a high level of population homogeneity, and the genetic distances between Armenians and other populations show Armenians as a distinct ethnic group relative to others, reflecting the fact that Armenians have been an ‘isolated population’ throughout centuries.
Dominant haplogroup among Armenians is R1b, it is called
Quote:
R1b = Italic, Celtic, Germanic/ Hittite, Armenian
Armenian Modal Haplotype, DYS393=12
Atlantic Modal Haplotype, DYS393=13
Quote:
the modal haplotype in these two regions (haplotype 1) is a one-step neighbour of the Atlantic Modal Haplotype that is also found at highest frequencies in Syunik and Karabakh (14.3% and 11.2%, respectively).
Quote:
Now looking at the mtDNA, 192 Armenians have shown Asian defining mtDNA haplogroup M (found very commonly in Mongoloids and Indians) in frequency of 0%. Compared to 388 Turks (M frequency: 4.1%), 139 Georgians (2.2%) and 187 Ossetes (2.1%)Tambets K., Kivisiild T., Metspalu E, etc.: .
Quote:
R1b1b2 represents the largest haplogroup for Armenians in general and project members in particular. It has been estimated to be 8,000 years old.
According to Ray Banks, administrator of the G Project at FTDNA; “G2a3a is found in significant numbers in Turkey, Greece and the eastern Mediterranean countries. G2a3a persons seems to spread wesward mostly along the Mediterranean from these regions. Very preliminary calculations suggest the M406 mutation that characterizes G2a3a arose about the year 2100 B.C.E. as a very general estimate. Detailed samples available from inland Europe were compared with detailed samples from more easterly sites, namely (1) Turkey (2) Lebanon-Jordan and (3) Armenia. These comparisons show that most Europeans have Armenians as their nearest relatives with separations from them starting generally about 1300 B.C.E.

again, I ask you to prove your retarded statement...

Bozkurt_Karabash
03-12-2012, 08:03 AM
Yes it does matter that it's a neolithic substrate you idiot, a substrate that has been preserved as a result of the insular ethnic nature of Armenians. Your understand of genetics seems just to be comparing some colour bars without much analysis. A 5 year old can do the same analysis without thinking.

And if Armenians are admixtured Arabs, like your delusional mind tells you, why the fuck do they never cluster with arabs in genetic clustering??

You cluster closer to Arabs than us though.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ztxlQ68e19Q/TnC0Z0rW6bI/AAAAAAAAEHc/MQny_v-ygqQ/s1600/pca-caucasus.png

Armenians cluster near the Lebanese who are semi-Arabs. Turks closer with Georgians and Abkhazians. Sorry ermenigga.

Mosov
03-12-2012, 08:11 AM
You cluster closer to Arabs than us though.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ztxlQ68e19Q/TnC0Z0rW6bI/AAAAAAAAEHc/MQny_v-ygqQ/s1600/pca-caucasus.png

Armenians cluster near the Lebanese who are semi-Arabs. Turks closer with Georgians and Abkhazians. Sorry ermenigga.

I told you the fucking prove that Armenians are admixtured Arabs. You failed to do that. You are a liar, turknigger.

Armenians have a distinct clustering from Arabs. Looks like in this clustering your wetdream isn't being fullfilled:

Turks are a fake people, really just a result of turkified greeks, kurds, armenians, so could care less where your fake people cluster.

Nairi
03-12-2012, 08:12 AM
Turks are mostly Armenians and Greeks and also Balkans who mixed with Central Asians,Arabs and blacks and all the mentioned ethnicities are present in Turkish looks.

Mosov
03-12-2012, 08:16 AM
Turks are mostly Armenians and Greeks and also Balkans who mixed with Central Asians,Arabs and blacks and all the mentioned ethnicities are present in Turkish looks.

Turks are the poorest excuse for ethnic group you will find. Most are just descendants of bastard children as a result of rapes....that's what their mongol ancestors were good at.

Bozkurt_Karabash
03-12-2012, 08:20 AM
Turks are the poorest excuse for ethnic group you will find. Most are just descendants of bastard children as a result of rapes....that's what their mongol ancestors were good at.

Hear the resonance of the voice of the defeated. Sounds like a far cry to me.

Mosov
03-12-2012, 08:24 AM
Hear the resonance of the voice of the defeated. Sounds like a far cry to me.

How about you prove that Armenians are admixtured Arabs you fucking liar? How about you deal with all that literature and maps I've given to you?

Yeah that's what Turks are, face reality turknigger.

Some quotes of Europeans about bastard Turks:

"There are no crueller and more audacious villains under the heavens than the Turks who spare no age or sex and mercilessly cut down young and old alike and pluck unripe fruit from the wombs of mothers".[14]

"Until the end of the seventeenth century the 'Ottoman peril' lurked alongside Europe to represent for the whole of Christian civilization a constant danger, and in time European civilization incorporated that peril and its lore, its great events, figures, virtues, and vices, as something woven into the fabric of life."[26]

The barbarian power, which has been for centuries seated in the very heart of the Old World, which has in its brute clutch the most famous countries of classical and religious antiquity and many of the most fruitful and beautiful regions of the earth... ignorantly holding in its possession one half of the history of the whole world.

I wish fervently that the Turkish barbarians be chased away immediately out of the country [Greece] of Xenophon, Socrates, Plato, Sophocles and Euripides. If we wanted, it could be done soon but seven crusades of superstition have been undertaken and a crusade of honour will never take place. We know almost no city built by them; they let decay the most beautiful establishments of Antiquity, they reign over ruins.

Lastly,I could show fight on natural selection having done and doing more for the progress of civilization than you seem inclined to admit. Remember what risk the nations of Europe ran, not so many centuries ago of being overwhelmed by the Turks, and how ridiculous such an idea now is! The more civilised so-called Caucasian races have beaten the Turkish hollow in the struggle for existence. Looking to the world at no very distant date, what an endless number of the lower races will have been eliminated by the higher civilized races throughout the world.

Feels good being part of the "ethnic group" hated most across the world?

Eva
03-12-2012, 08:25 AM

Do you have any proof? then you should be banned for spreading false information. The SW Asian admixture has been proved long time ago to be Neolithic and exists almost as much in Greeks and Italians, and in less quantity in French, Portugese, Germans so on

As to looking darker, for God's sake, who are fooling here? Cry about it all over the world, it won't make your people look less brown!
This is you compared to Armenians
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/b3/Map_pigmentation_in_Europe.png/783px-Map_pigmentation_in_Europe.png

Bozkurt_Karabash
03-12-2012, 08:26 AM
How about you prove that Armenians are admixtured Arabs you fucking liar? How about you deal with all that literature and maps I've given to you?

Feels good being part of the "ethnic group" hated most across the world?

You cluster closer to Arabs than Turks. That was my point and I proved it. Now you're on full chimping man. Even Iranians are further to Arabs than you are.

Bozkurt_Karabash
03-12-2012, 08:27 AM
Do you have any proof? then you should be banned for spreading false information. The SW Asian admixture has been proved long time ago to be Neolithic and exists almost as much in Greeks and Italians, and in less quantity in French, Portugese, Germans so on

As to looking darker, for God's sake, who are fooling here? Cry about it all over the world, it won't make your people look less brown!
This is you compared to Armenians
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/b3/Map_pigmentation_in_Europe.png/783px-Map_pigmentation_in_Europe.png

Pigmentation maps make little sense. If that was true the Armenians here wouldn't be physically and mentally swarthier than me.

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=21887&d=1331537392

Mosov
03-12-2012, 08:29 AM
You cluster closer to Arabs than Turks. That was my point and I proved it. Now you're on full chimping man. Even Iranians are further to Arabs than you are.

No you didn't you fucking retard. Go bang your head on the wall and re-read my posts. Look at the clustering maps and literature I've posted...or are you unable to read??

And you still have to prove that Armenians are admixtured arabs, I'm waiting for that.....or are you a fucking liar?

Bozkurt_Karabash
03-12-2012, 08:30 AM
No you didn't you fucking retard. Go bang your head on the wall and re-read my posts. Look at the clustering maps and literature I've posted...or are you unable to read??

And you still have to prove that Armenians are admixtured arabs, I'm waiting for that.....or are you a fucking liar?

It's clear man, you're on full rage mode. You must feel depressed now that you know you're mathematically closer to Arabs than Turkey is, and is reflected on your phenotype.

Eva
03-12-2012, 08:30 AM
Pigmentation maps make little sense. If that was true the Armenians here wouldn't be physically and mentally swarthier than me.

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=21887&d=1331537392

All the recent studies show Armenians as far lighter than Turks, and please stop that "me" style. It's not only "you" in Turkey.

Mosov
03-12-2012, 08:35 AM
It's clear man, you're on full rage mode. You must feel depressed now that you know you're mathematically closer to Arabs than Turkey is, and is reflected on your phenotype.

Haha, hey turknigger, I have refuted your delusional points already, of course given you are truly a fucking retard you just don't comprehend genetic literature or clustering maps for that matter.

Again where's your fucking proof that Armenians are admixtured Arabs??? You have shown no proof. You are a liar.

Eva
03-12-2012, 08:36 AM

What a retard!

Armenians have pure phenotypes Alpinid, Med.. and even Armenid is not alien in Europe but exists in certain groups.

And what is your phenotype????
It's even difficult to say what phenotype it is - neither fully Central Asian, nor Armenian or Greek, nor fully Arab or Kurd. That's a new hybrid that should be called Dinosaurids.

Mosov
03-12-2012, 08:38 AM
Turkniggers are laughing stock of the world. Not a real ethnic group anyway. Just children of rape victims of the native groups in the region.

Bozkurt_Karabash
03-12-2012, 08:39 AM
What a retard!

Armenians have pure phenotypes Alpinid, Med.. and even Armenid is not alien in Europe but exists in certain groups.

Those classification terms are bullshit. You look like what you are, Caucasus wogs mixed with Yemenis, slight South Euro and South Asian.

And what is your phenotype????
It's even difficult to say what phenotype it is - neither fully Central Asian, nor Armenian or Greek, nor fully Arab or Kurd. That's a new hybrid that should be called Dinosaurids perhaps.

West Anatolian, which is lighter and more robust looking than the average armenian. Since you Armenians love to say we stole your light babies and crap maybe I can donate a good dose of my Turkish semen to Ermenia to bring some light genes into its inbred genepool.

Stegura
03-12-2012, 08:41 AM
What will happen if Turkey is admitted into the EU. . . . . . . . . . . .

http://www.e-grammes.gr/turkman.htm

Eva
03-12-2012, 08:46 AM
Those classification terms are bullshit. You look like what you are, Caucasus wogs mixed with Yemenis, slight South Euro and South Asian.
West Anatolian, which is lighter and more robust looking than the average armenian.

You are talking unscientific Lies and it's tolerated here. You don't even deserve to be answered.

A central asian hybrid scum has come to compare himself with Armenians. You shouldn't even start, because you already lost.

Mosov
03-12-2012, 08:47 AM
Hey Boz, you fucking liar, you still haven't proven your delusional points.....

While J1e (now called J1c3d) is predominantly Arab & Jewish, this branch of haplogroup J1 is more ancient than these two groups. It also contains other Near Eastern, Anatolian and Caucasus Mountain ethnic groups. Quoting Jacques Chiaroni, Roy King et al.: "The highest YSTR variance of J1e lineages is in eastern Anatolia, northern Iraq and northwest Iran... The somewhat rare J1e1-M368 provides an insight into the geographical origin of J1e. It has been reported both in the Black Sea region of Turkey and Dagestan in the northeast Caucasus. Furthermore, J1e1-M368 displays the YCAII 19-22 pattern. Although the haplogroup relationships of YCAII alleles are unstable, nevertheless in the context of haplogroup J1, they are suggestive that the prevalent YCAII 22-22 variety may have evolved from a YCAII 19-22 ancestor. The current data suggest an origin of J1e in the general area of eastern Turkey/northern Iraq associated with the Zarzian horizon, as they have similar early pre-agricultural expansions [16,000 years ago]... The timing and geographical distribution of J1e is representative of a demic expansion of agriculturalists and herder–hunters from the Pre-Pottery Neolithic B to the late Neolithic era... J1e results provide an example of a southward spread [from the Fertile Crescent into the Arabian Peninsula] during the early Holocene."

Mosov
03-12-2012, 08:49 AM
You are talking unscientific Lies and it's tolerated here. You don't even deserve to be answered.

A central asian hybrid scum has come to compare himself with Armenians. You shouldn't even start, because you already lost.

He's a mongoloid delusional figure depressed because he knows his ancestors were rape victims of Greeks, Kurds living in the area....

Baron Samedi
03-12-2012, 08:51 AM
Fuck no.

Eva
03-12-2012, 08:53 AM
So, what? I voted "NO" too.

Yes, of course you have voted "NO", while some Europeans want you badly.

Let them enjoy, the music is also very inspiring, let alone the challenges
NwPbntULS-g

Bozkurt_Karabash
03-12-2012, 08:54 AM
He's a mongoloid delusional figure depressed because he knows his ancestors were rape victims of Greeks, Kurds living in the area....

I'm sorry al-ermeni but you're still closer to Yemenis than I am. Take a look at this pca plot:

http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/2927/westcentraleurasialabel.png

No problem with denying the Yemeni pimpjuice?

http://previous.presstv.ir/photo/20120202/shamseddin20120202152740847.jpg

Eva
03-12-2012, 08:56 AM
I'm sorry al-ermeni but you're still closer to Yemenis than I am. Take a look at this pca plot:

Ironically an average Turk looks just like those in the picture. Cope with your own complexes, retard.

Mosov
03-12-2012, 08:58 AM

Wow what a fucking retard...

read this, and try to understand it:

While J1e (now called J1c3d) is predominantly Arab & Jewish, this branch of haplogroup J1 is more ancient than these two groups. It also contains other Near Eastern, Anatolian and Caucasus Mountain ethnic groups. Quoting Jacques Chiaroni, Roy King et al.: "The highest YSTR variance of J1e lineages is in eastern Anatolia, northern Iraq and northwest Iran... The somewhat rare J1e1-M368 provides an insight into the geographical origin of J1e. It has been reported both in the Black Sea region of Turkey and Dagestan in the northeast Caucasus. Furthermore, J1e1-M368 displays the YCAII 19-22 pattern. Although the haplogroup relationships of YCAII alleles are unstable, nevertheless in the context of haplogroup J1, they are suggestive that the prevalent YCAII 22-22 variety may have evolved from a YCAII 19-22 ancestor. The current data suggest an origin of J1e in the general area of eastern Turkey/northern Iraq associated with the Zarzian horizon, as they have similar early pre-agricultural expansions [16,000 years ago]... The timing and geographical distribution of J1e is representative of a demic expansion of agriculturalists and herder–hunters from the Pre-Pottery Neolithic B to the late Neolithic era... J1e results provide an example of a southward spread [from the Fertile Crescent into the Arabian Peninsula] during the early Holocene."

and again since Turks are a result of rape victism of all sorts of people in Asia Minor and Balkans, it really doesn't mean shit where your fake people cluster.

and again, fucking liar, I asked you to prove Armenians are admixtured Arabs....it seems you are failing to do so, be a man and admit you are a liar, or stop making a fool of yourself. I ask you again for the last fucking time, prove that, or else you just prove once again you are dumb mongoloid liar.

Bozkurt_Karabash
03-12-2012, 08:59 AM
Ironically an average Turk looks just like those in the picture. Cope with your own complexes, retard.

Ironically an average Turk (and even Kurd!!) is more far away genetically from these people than the average al-ermeni is. So it's you who has to cope with your own complexes sweety!

As you can see, Armenians are just inbetween Turks and Palestineans. If you mix an average Turk + Average palestinean = you get the average Armenian.

Mary
03-12-2012, 08:59 AM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/scarjo_popcorn.gif

Mosov
03-12-2012, 09:01 AM
Ironically an average Turk (and even Kurd!!) is more far away genetically from these people than the average al-ermeni is. So it's you who has to cope with your own complexes sweety!

As you can see, Armenians are just inbetween Turks and Palestineans. If you mix an average Turk + Average palestinean = you get the average Armenian.

mix a Greek with a nigger or arab and you get a Turk.....

again you fucking turknigger still fail to prove that armenians are admixtured arabs...have you hit your head on the wall to much??

sydvice
03-12-2012, 09:01 AM

i think that armenians dont look different :eek:

Mosov
03-12-2012, 09:02 AM

go fuck yourself :thumb001:

sydvice
03-12-2012, 09:04 AM

anyway turkey is more good and rich country than poor armenia :eek:

Bozkurt_Karabash
mix a Greek with a nigger or arab and you get a Turk.....

again you fucking turknigger still fail to prove that armenians are admixtured arabs...have you hit your head on the wall to much??

If you mix an Adyghei with a Yemenite Jew you would also get an average Armenian on a PCA plot :thumbs up:thumbs up I bet CircassianWine clusters with Armenians as he's half Bedouin half Adyghei :thumbs up:thumbs up

All ya have to do is just draw a line between such populations in the PCA plot I posted and you'll confirm what I'm saying my sand nigga

Eva

A georgian says it? some people are really off reality

Stegura
03-12-2012, 09:05 AM
There was a poll on this matter three years ago and the results were rather unamaious.

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2388&highlight=play+turkman

It's rather unpleasant and disheartening to see increasing support for the Turkish menace. :(

If Turkey gets accepted into the European Union then who's next Azerbajain? Morrocco?

sydvice
03-12-2012, 09:05 AM
A georgian says it? some people are really off reality

a armenian says it ? :eek:

Bozkurt_Karabash
03-12-2012, 09:07 AM

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/16113617.jpg

Mosov
03-12-2012, 09:08 AM
anyway turkey is more good and rich country than poor armenia :eek:

did you not hear me? Go fuck yourself.

If you mix an Adyghei with a Yemenite Jew you would also get an average Armenian on a PCA plot :thumbs up:thumbs up I bet CircassianWine clusters with Armenians as he's half Bedouin half Adyghei :thumbs up:thumbs up

All ya have to do is just draw a line between such populations in the PCA plot I posted and you'll confirm what I'm saying my sand nigga

Hey turkish sandnigger, how about you prove your point about armenians being admixtured arabs? or you are just a fucking liar like every other Turk?

Nairi
03-12-2012, 09:09 AM
I think some TA members owe me an apology for not believing when I was saying Turks and Georgians make the same anti-Armenian propaganda always supporting each other, look how adamant Eviline/Iraklii/sydvice is, 2 times he/she was banned but still comes back and posts only about Armenians :D

sydvice
03-12-2012, 09:09 AM
Hey turkish sandnigger,

:lol00002::lol00002::lol00002::lol00002::lol00002: :lol00002::lol00002::lol00002::lol00002::lol00002:

Mosov
03-12-2012, 09:10 AM
I think some TA members owe me an apology for not believing when I was saying Turks and Georgians make the same anti-Armenian propaganda always supporting each other, look how adamant Eviline/Iraklii/sydvice is, 2 times he/she was banned but still comes back and posts only about Armenians :D

Georgians like sydvice always kiss Muslim asses....

Mosov
03-12-2012, 09:11 AM
:lol00002::lol00002::lol00002::lol00002::lol00002: :lol00002::lol00002::lol00002::lol00002::lol00002:

Looks like you are getting fucked by Russia at the moment...

Bozkurt_Karabash
03-12-2012, 09:12 AM
did you not hear me? Go fuck yourself.

Hey turkish sandnigger, how about you prove your point about armenians being admixtured arabs? or you are just a fucking liar like every other Turk?

You're one emotional ermeni twat, öldürmek ahmak. Every one out of 5 words you write are meaningless insults. I bet you're punching your keyboard and cursing the screen while yelling "holocaust" and pulling your hairs at the fact you cluster closer to Arabs than us.

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o38/fishooked/JI/keyboard-break.png

sydvice

:clap2::clap2:

Eva

very nervous smilies indeed. looks you are dissatisfied in your life loool go take some fresh air

Mosov
03-12-2012, 09:13 AM
Bozkurt thinks he's proven something, when he hasn't. He refuses to read any of the literature that explains the genetic clustering and substrates of Armenians. Instead he sees some pretty colours and thinks he knows what he talking about. In reality just a retard nigger.

sydvice
Looks like you are getting fucked by Russia at the moment...

Nairi

Like sydvice? All YouTube is full of their mustual Salams...Georgians are biggest supporters of Turks and Azeris, have always been, ordinary people and govt.

sydvice
03-12-2012, 09:14 AM
Like sydvice? All YouTube is full of their mustual Salams...Georgians are biggest supporters of Turks and Azeris, have always been, ordinary people and govt.

:icon_lol:

Mosov
03-12-2012, 09:15 AM
You're one emotional ermeni twat, öldürmek ahmak. Every one out of 5 words you write are meaningless insults. I bet you're punching your keyboard and cursing the screen while yelling "holocaust" and pulling your hairs at the fact you cluster closer to Arabs than us.

I'm fucking pulling my hair because there are dumb retards like you in this world that refuse to read genetic literature and understand the reasons for certain genetic clusterings rather than just see some pretty colours and make a retarded conclusion. But such levels of retardation I fully expect from a Turk.

Mosov
03-12-2012, 09:15 AM

That's why we'll sit back and laugh when Russia rapes Georgia once again...

sydvice
03-12-2012, 09:16 AM
That's why we'll sit back and laugh when Russia rapes Georgia once again...
it will be so only in armenians dreams :icon_lol:

Bozkurt_Karabash
03-12-2012, 09:17 AM
I'm fucking pulling my hair because there are dumb retards like you in this world that refuse to read genetic literature and understand the reasons for certain genetic clusterings rather than just see some pretty colours and make a retarded conclusion. But such levels of retardation I fully expect from a Turk.

You stupid twat, all you posted was some senseless crap about haplogroups. Haplogroups don't mean anything. Those "stupid colors" like you call them actually represent autosomal percentages with comparative samples. Of course you don't like the result and that's why you're chimping.

By the way, I've seen your pic. You're severely swarthier than me. If I had a son with a Palestinian or Jordanian woman I'm sure it would look like you.

Mosov
03-12-2012, 09:18 AM
it will be only armenians dreams :icon_smile:

lol, we saw what Russia did to you, they did you a favour by not destroying tiflis...

fucking muslim Georgian. worst excuse for a Christian.

sydvice
03-12-2012, 09:19 AM
fucking muslim Georgian.

Kanuni
03-12-2012, 09:20 AM
Go on

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m198/narcbliss/0653_homer-eating-popcorn-small-c78.jpg

Nairi
03-12-2012, 09:20 AM
it will be so only in armenians dreams :icon_lol:

It was your real nightmare when Russians defeated you in only 4 days, what a joke! :eek:

Mosov
03-12-2012, 09:21 AM
You stupid twat, all you posted was some senseless crap about haplogroups. Haplogroups don't mean anything. Those "stupid colors" like you call them actually represent autosomal percentages with comparative samples. Of course you don't like the result and that's why you're chimping.

By the way, I've seen your pic. You're severely swarthier than me. If I had a son with a Palestinian or Jordanian woman I'm sure it would look like you.

Yes they do mean a lot. The reason such clustering happens is because of a neolithic substrate among Armenians which has been preserved because of the insular nature of the ethnic group. Obviously, you are unable to comprehend this fact.

Mosov
03-12-2012, 09:22 AM
It was your real nightmare when Russians defeated you in only 4 days, what a joke! :eek:

well Georgian army is pretty laughable...their fancy American toy guns could hold up :D

Bozkurt_Karabash
Yes they do mean a lot. The reason such clustering happens is because of a neolithic substrate among Armenians which has been preserved because of the insular nature of the ethnic group. Obviously, you are unable to comprehend this fact.

You are unable to comprehend your inflated level of SouthWest Asian substratum makes you closer to Yemenis than Turks or other Caucasus groups do.

Nairi
lol, we saw what Russia did to you, they did you a favour by not destroying tiflis...

fucking muslim Georgian. worst excuse for a Christian.

Georgians have always been called "traitors of Christianity" and "Muslims of Caucasus"...when majority of their people are like Eviline this is not surprising...

who else would willingly mix with Turks and become new nation called "Turkish Meshkhetians"?

sydvice
03-12-2012, 09:23 AM
well Georgian army is pretty laughable.. armenian says it :cry2

Stegura
03-12-2012, 09:24 AM
@Mosov

It's quite amusing to see how upset you get over sydvice's one and two liner insults. If you manage to get that fussy over the internet then I'd hate to see how worked up you must get in real life. :D

sydvice
03-12-2012, 09:24 AM
Georgians have always been called "traitors of Christianity" and "Muslims of Caucasus"

Mosov
03-12-2012, 09:25 AM
You are unable to comprehend your inflated level of SouthWest Asian substratum makes you closer to Yemenis than Turks or other Caucasus groups do.

No, you idiot, you don't understand what I said. It doesn't make Armenians close to Yemenis. Having such a neolithic substratum is because Armenians have been insular and not had a lot of foreign genetic contribution as a result. If Armenians had not been insular it would be a bit different.

Again you failed to also prove that Armenians are admixtured Arabs. You failed, you liar.

Nairi
03-12-2012, 09:26 AM

No, the level of Neolithic SWA in Armenians is close to Greeks,Italians,other Europeans which shows ancient connections between these nations.
Neolithic SWA is a very important in all these nations.

Mosov
03-12-2012, 09:26 AM
@Mosov

It's quite amusing to see how upset you get over sydvice's one and two liner insults. If you manage to get that fussy over the internet then I'd hate to see how worked up you must get in real life. :D

well he's just being an annoying prick.

Mosov
03-12-2012, 09:27 AM
No, the level of Neolithic SWA in Armenians is close to Greeks,Italians,other Europeans which shows ancient connections between these nations.
Neolithic SWA is a very important in all these nations.

Bozkurt will just resort to his one liners and ignore all genetic facts and studies. Truly a retard.

Bozkurt_Karabash
03-12-2012, 09:28 AM
@Mosov

I did not insult him a single time until he got out of hand but showed him logical ideas and solid proof and he started flipping out to massive extents. He cries like a little girl. Armenian men are immature and emotional, sentimental twats.

But anyway, you can keep getting worked out at your elevated level of SW Asian component and a closer PCA position to Yemenis.

Mosov
03-12-2012, 09:29 AM
I did not insult him a single time until he got out of hand but showed him logical ideas and solid proof and he started flipping out to massive extents. He cries like a little girl. Armenian men are immature and emotional, sentimental twats.

Sorry but mental retards get on my nerves and I don't have much patience for such people.

How about you prove your points? You still haven't.

Joe McCarthy
03-12-2012, 09:29 AM
All of those Balkan flame wars we all thought were so ugly? Merely prelims to the 'Turkish wars'. I'm amazed this forum has reached a point where it's virtually ceased bashing Albanians. I'm just wondering who it'll take to come here to get the heat off the Turks...

Nairi
03-12-2012, 09:31 AM
armenian says it :cry2

yes, says Armenian who won the war against 3 times more army to the Georgian whose army was equipped by USA, trained by Jews and they still managed to loose war in 4 days...pathetic...:D

Bozkurt_Karabash
03-12-2012, 09:31 AM
Sorry but mental retards get on my nerves and I don't have much patience for such people.

How about you prove your points? You still haven't.

The fact that you replied with some incoherent primitive chimping to every post of mine where I included proof does not mean I did not prove anything. Your rage has blinded you. I guess your genetic similarity to Yemenis makes you more hotheaded or smt.

The Journeyman
03-12-2012, 09:32 AM
All of those Balkan flame wars we all thought were so ugly? Merely prelims to the 'Turkish wars'. I'm amazed this forum has reached a point where it's virtually ceased bashing Albanians. I'm just wondering who it'll take to come here to get the heat off the Turks...

Most balkan feuds are almost a direct result of the Ottoman legacy. They ARE the problem.

Nairi
03-12-2012, 09:33 AM
Bozkurt will just resort to his one liners and ignore all genetic facts and studies. Truly a retard.

Since when a Turk cares about the truth? They are here only to spread false propaganda...;)

Mosov
03-12-2012, 09:34 AM
The fact that you replied with some incoherent primitive chimping to every post of mine where I included proof does not mean I did not prove anything. Your rage has blinded you. I guess your genetic similarity to Yemenis makes you more hotheaded or smt.

No, because you see some colourful genetic clustering and you think you know something. You are just naive and clueless regarding genetics. I don't know how many times I have to repeat you this:

as Nairi said : "No, the level of Neolithic SWA in Armenians is close to Greeks,Italians,other Europeans which shows ancient connections between these nations.
Neolithic SWA is a very important in all these nations. "

Again you still haven't proven Armenians are admixtured Arabs (or Yemenis) in this case. You have proven to be a liar as a result.

Stegura
03-12-2012, 09:34 AM

Balkanoid drama is sooooooo two months ago. Nowadays, Turko/Kavkaz ethno drama is all the rage!

Eva
03-12-2012, 09:40 AM

Listen whining hopeless girl. By the way, boz means whore in Armenian -whore girl lol

In the last Behar study, consisting of 18 Armenians, they round out to 9.9 SWA, which is on par with Greeks_D who are 10.1 SWA!

So, that must make Greeks Yemeni too?

Mosov
03-12-2012, 09:41 AM
Listen whining hopeless girl. By the way, boz means whore in Armenian -whore girl lol

In the last Behar study, consisting of 18 Armenians, they round out to 9.9 SWA, which is on par with Greeks_D who are 10.1 SWA!

:D

Eva
03-12-2012, 09:43 AM
:D

And he wondered all this time why Armenians are addressing him shortly loooool

Bozkurt_Karabash

They don't cluster as close to Yemenis like you do, though; because they have higher South Euro and North Euro.

Just compare the positions.

Mix Turk + Palestine = Gets in Armenian cluster.

Mosov
And he wondered all this time why Armenians are addressing him shortly loooool

What can I say? He chose a name that fit him perfectly....

Bozkurt_Karabash
03-12-2012, 09:45 AM
What can I say? He chose a name that fit him perfectly....

Apparently it also means "horse" in Arabic. No wonder it's also a word in Armenian. I wonder where you got that from? I guess that came with your "substratum" too :lol00002::lol00002::lol00002:

Mosov
03-12-2012, 09:45 AM
They don't cluster as close to Yemenis like you do, though; because they have higher South Euro and North Euro.

Just compare the positions.

Mix Turk + Palestine = Gets in Armenian cluster.

Can you fucking read? Or are you just going to post your pretty maps....

1) You fail to accept/comprehend the fact of the ancient neolithic substrate among Armenians

2) You failed to prove your retarded point that Armenians are admixtured Arabs.

So far you have just lied your ass off....

Mosov
03-12-2012, 09:46 AM
Apparently it also means "horse" in Arabic. No wonder it's also a word in Armenian. I wonder where you got that from? I guess that came with your "substratum" too :lol00002::lol00002::lol00002:

hey boz, you better work on proving you delusional theories about armenians being arabs.

Eva
03-12-2012, 09:47 AM

haha cynical turkish scum... this is how you feel after getting a sub-forum out of blue in a European preservation forum.

Bozkurt_Karabash
Can you fucking read? Or are you just going to post your pretty maps....

1) You fail to accept/comprehend the fact of the ancient neolithic substrate among Armenians

2) You failed to prove your retarded point that Armenians are admixtured Arabs.

So far you have just lied your ass off....

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/16114350.jpg

Mosov
haha cynical turkish scum... this is how you feel after getting a sub-forum out of blue in a European preservation forum.

always will be a turkish rat in the eyes of Europeans sick of Turks infiltrating their countries...

Mosov
03-12-2012, 09:48 AM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/16114350.jpg

Looks like you have run out of arguments.

Thanks for wasting all our time with your retarded lies.

Bozkurt_Karabash
03-12-2012, 09:49 AM
always will be a turkish rat in the eyes of Europeans sick of Turks infiltrating their countries...

Come on, don't be mad. I'll send you a kebab with my Turkish sperm to the glorious nation of Armenia.

Eva

Even their presence makes the Forum stink :puke:

Nairi

Since they mean different things apparantly neither we, nor they adopted from each other.There are many words which sound the same in different languages but mean different things.They have no connection.

Mosov
Come on, don't be mad. I'll send you a kebab with my Turkish sperm to the glorious nation of Armenia.

go clean toilets in Berlin....Germans can be sloppy in the bathroom...

Bozkurt_Karabash
03-12-2012, 09:50 AM

Go cry holocaust. Battle boy mode does not suit the al-ermeni. Crying for help does. You are just a dumber, uglier, swarthier, poorer, more military inept and arab influenced version of Turks.

Mosov
03-12-2012, 09:52 AM
Go cry holocaust. Battle boy mode does not suit the al-ermeni. Crying for help does.

You never proved any of your points. You failed. Stop trying to redeem yourself.

Bozkurt_Karabash
You never proved any of your points. You failed. Stop trying to redeem yourself.

You failed to stop chimping out at the face of evidence al-ermeni.

Eva

they are still using holes as toilets in their stud - turkey :puke:

Mosov
03-12-2012, 09:53 AM
You are just a dumber, uglier, swarthier, poorer, more military inept and arab influenced version of Turks.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5yamZRWE6tIaJ3hD0lxXwFVbCwsT3j 0ypTtW2yi6UlBWV37zyN7de6DXhrA

Loki
03-12-2012, 09:53 AM

This Turkey section was not created for you to bash Armenians all the time. I urge you to stop trolling .. you are better than that.

Loki
03-12-2012, 09:56 AM

Not true.