PDA

View Full Version : Krasznahorka vára("Krasna Horka") Castle destroyed by Slovak scum!

Magyar the Conqueror
03-11-2012, 10:00 AM
http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/news/regions/europe/120311/fire-krasna-horka-castle-slovakia

zT4TaKDb3Tg

http://gfx.volny.cz/up/fotky/ih-55004510-krasna_horka_ohen_v.jpg

Krásna Hôrka is a castle in "Slovakia", towering over the village "Krásnohorské Podhradi" near "Rožňava". The first written mention of the castle is from 1333. Krásna Hôrka is a National Cultural Monument of the Slovak Republic. It was said to be one of the country's "best-preserved" castles.

During the course of its history the castle was owned by three Hungarian families: the Máriássy family, the Bebeks and the Andrássy family.

http://image.slovenskehrady.sk/KrasnaHorka/KrasnaHorka_Title.jpg
Such a beautiful Castle :(
I have been there many times myself, and lived quite near to it.

HungAryan
03-11-2012, 10:02 AM
:(

Magyar the Conqueror
03-11-2012, 10:07 AM
:(

If we don't "intervene" sooner, they will end up destroying everything else.

HungAryan
03-11-2012, 10:08 AM
If we don't "intervene" sooner, they will end up destroying everything else.

These barbarian scum deserve what they deserve...

For too long have they been independent from the Magyars, who attempted to civilize them.
We have an unfinished job here.

Magyar the Conqueror
03-11-2012, 10:18 AM
These barbarian scum deserve what they deserve...

For too long have they been independent from the Magyars, who attempted to civilize them.
We have an unfinished job here.

Indeed we do. This is beyond insulting, and I take this burning of the castle personally.

They have disgraced Hungarian history, and this we won't forget.

HungAryan
03-11-2012, 10:20 AM
Indeed we do. This is beyond insulting, and I take this burning of the castle personally.

They have disgraced Hungarian history, and this we won't forget.

We won't forget, or forgive.

The ones who were responsible for this will be found out, and hanged alongside Fico and Ján Slota.
Oh wait, hanging is too good for them.

I have a special type of execution for them, but there are people under 18 in this forum...

Mary
03-11-2012, 10:21 AM
I assume that you guys are going to volunteer to go help rebuild it. It would be a shame otherwise.

HungAryan
03-11-2012, 10:23 AM
I assume that you guys are going to volunteer to go help rebuild it. It would be a shame otherwise.

http://www.dailytees.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/n/i/ninja-please-base.png

In order to rebuild it, we have to reconquer Northern Hungary ("Slovakia") first.
The Slotaque government would never allow us to rebuild it.

Magyar the Conqueror
03-11-2012, 10:23 AM
We won't forget, or forgive.

The ones who were responsible for this will be found out, and hanged alongside Fico and Ján Slota.
Oh wait, hanging is too good for them.

I have a special type of execution for them, but there are people under 18 in this forum...

It got caused by DELIBERATE burning of the dry grass near by.
Those stupid savages.

Mary
03-11-2012, 10:24 AM
http://www.dailytees.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/n/i/ninja-please-base.png

In order to rebuild it, we have to reconquer Northern Hungary ("Slovakia") first.
The Slotaque government would never allow us to rebuild it.

I'm sure that if you volunteer they will let you.

HungAryan
03-11-2012, 10:25 AM
I'm sure that if you volunteer they will let you.

They won't. They are anti-Hungary scum, who need to be hanged to treachery.
Also, the Reconquest of Northern Hungary is required to prevent further events like this from happening ever again.

Magyar the Conqueror
03-11-2012, 10:26 AM
This is a big blow to Slotakia, a Banana republic that lives off tourism...

The Ripper
03-11-2012, 11:07 AM
Seems like the Turanists have once again left the Earth's orbit. :ranger:

Harmonia
03-11-2012, 05:25 PM
Damn, how much of a scum a person has to be to do that :( Such a beautiful castle and an important monument of Hungarian history. Those scums who did that deserves the worst punishment.

The Ripper
03-13-2012, 12:55 PM
Apparently, two kids managed to light the fire when trying to light their cigarettes.

The anti-Hungarian agents / suspects are 11 and 12 years old, respectively.

Lithewa
03-13-2012, 04:15 PM
:confused: I am surprised and sad at the same time seeing that people believe what the PC media say to them.

The castle was burned by gypsy children who live in a gypsy settlement under the castle. We - Slovaks love our castles and would never burn them. Only naive persons can think the contrary.

http://img.cas.sk/img/10/gallery/1214845_krasna-horka-hrad-poziar-cigareta-kultura-pamiatka-ohen.jpg
Gypsies from the settlement. I have serious doubts anyone will be punished for it as the gypsies are 'protected minority' and you know, it would be racism...

White inhabitants of Slovakia are pretty mad now. Gypsies don't destroy only our future, but now our past, too.

Btw. Krásna Hôrka means The beautiful little hill in Slovak language and indeed, the castle (still) is like that.

Arrow Cross
03-13-2012, 05:26 PM
It was Gypsies indeed. In better times, they would have paid with their arms first and their heads second.

LastLivonian
03-13-2012, 08:23 PM
:confused: I am surprised and sad at the same time seeing that people believe what the PC media say to them.

The castle was burned by gypsy children who live in a gypsy settlement under the castle. We - Slovaks love Hungarian castles and would never burn them. Only naive persons can think the contrary.

White inhabitants of Upper Hungary are pretty mad now. Slovaks and Gypsies don't destroy Hungarian future, but now Hungarian past, too.

Fixed

It could have been Slovaks or Gypsies. Slovaks, just like gypsies don't build, only destroy.

Lithewa
03-13-2012, 09:31 PM
It was Gypsies indeed. In better times, they would have paid with their arms first and their heads second.

Until the end of the WWII it was officially allowed to shoot at them by law in Slovakia, so anybody might use a gun against them. I suppose it wasn't different in Hungary.

Bard
03-13-2012, 09:38 PM
I cannot believe that the gypsies are once again guilty.

Arrow Cross
03-13-2012, 10:45 PM
Until the end of the WWII it was officially allowed to shoot at them by law in Slovakia, so anybody might use a gun against them. I suppose it wasn't different in Hungary.
The Gendarmerie kept them in line, responding to their acts of terror with well-applied brute force. When private citizens took justice into their hands, the authorities often kindly looked the other way. Even in the Soviet era, they knew their place.

Quite the opposite of what's happening now. They feel they can allow themselves just about everything, being the protected racial minority they are, something any Western country can feel when these people flock out to escape the "persecution" here.

Even Canada keeps sending most of them back.

Thunor
03-14-2012, 06:19 AM
It could have been Slovaks or Gypsies. Slovaks, just like gypsies don't build, only destroy.
Hello, Magyar the Conqueror.

And goodbye.