PDA

View Full Version : Anjela Nedyalkova

Trun
03-12-2012, 09:11 PM
Bulgarian actress.

http://www.sff.ba/uploads/images/a29a73d3f509850d4c5963369a5067c7.jpg
http://www.promoface.com/system/image.php?file=56cf4d13056f01e595a6bbdd77aeb9c9.jp g&width=260
http://www.newsmaker.bg/images/bg%20FILM.JPG

dralos
03-12-2012, 09:13 PM
turanid/alpine

Europa
03-12-2012, 09:14 PM
:coffee: What is the thread about,mate?

Trun
03-12-2012, 09:17 PM
:coffee: What is the thread about,mate?

To have a wank on it.

GeistFaust
03-12-2012, 09:17 PM
Alpinoid with a weak Dinarid influence.

Europa
03-12-2012, 09:20 PM
To have a wank on it.

A wank?:lol00002:

Trun
03-12-2012, 09:30 PM
Alpinoid with a weak Dinarid influence.

Isn't there something East Baltid/Turanid about her as well? She looks exotic for here.

GeistFaust
03-12-2012, 09:34 PM
Isn't there something East Baltid/Turanid about her as well? She looks exotic for here.

Yes, perhaps something Turanid, although its weak and hardly noticable.

dralos
03-12-2012, 09:35 PM
the turanid is very visible especially on the second pic

Europa
03-12-2012, 09:39 PM
Alpine/Med/Turanid admix.

Trun
03-12-2012, 09:40 PM
I think she fits perfectly in Russia.

Europa
03-12-2012, 09:42 PM
I think she fits perfectly in Russia.

Ha ha ha you are really funny...

morski
03-12-2012, 09:43 PM
She looks Jewish imo.

Trun
03-12-2012, 09:44 PM
Ha ha ha you are really funny...

You are right if speaking generally, but this time I'm being serious.

Europa
03-12-2012, 09:46 PM
You are right if speaking generally, but this time I'm being serious.

So from 145 million russians she looks like at least 50% of them? Edited:

Trun
03-12-2012, 09:49 PM
So from 160 million russians she looks like at least 50% of them?

Does 80 million Russians look like that:

http://www.slava.bg/images/profils/323/anna_kournikova-dgg-015851_s.jpg

I'm just implying that I have seen 2 Russian girls looking somewhat similar to her and this is the reason why I think she looks Russian.

Europa
03-12-2012, 09:54 PM
I'm just implying that I have seen 2 Russian girls looking somewhat similar to her and this is the reason why I think she looks Russian.

Then just say you've seen some don't say she "perfectly fits".And not all russians are Turanid influenced.Moreover,Baltid hasn't been proven to be conected to Mongoloid at 100%.:coffee:

Trun
03-12-2012, 10:00 PM
Then just say you've seen some don't say she "perfectly fits".And not all russians are Turanid influenced.Moreover,Baltid hasn't been proven to be conected to Mongoloid at 100%.:coffee:

You really possess enviable stubbornness and ability to interpreted what you've heard the way what you want to hear...

Have I said somewhere all Russians are Turanid? Have I said somewhere that Baltid is Mongoloid subtype?

And why do you think that all Russians should look in a set frame? They are 150 million and surely have very wide range of phenotypes, like most ethnicities.

dralos
03-12-2012, 10:02 PM
europa the northwest russians aren't majority,most russians don't look atall like those from northwest who look quite swedish/finnic

purple
03-12-2012, 10:03 PM
Could pass in Ukraine, if you ask me.

Europa
03-12-2012, 10:14 PM
You really possess enviable stubbornness and ability to interpreted what you've heard the way what you want to hear...

Have I said somewhere all Russians are Turanid? Have I said somewhere that Baltid is Mongoloid subtype?

And why do you think that all Russians should look in a set frame? They are 150 million and surely have very wide range of phenotypes, like most ethnicities.

Using sofisticated words does not make you sound educated.I never said that there is a form from which "they built" Russians.I am simply implying that majority of them DO NOT look like her,which I presume is a good argument NOT to say PERFECTLY.Savvy?

Trun
03-12-2012, 10:17 PM
Using sofisticated words does not make you sound educated.I never said that there is a form from which "they built" Russians.I am simply implying that majority of them DO NOT look like her,which I presume is a good argument to say PERFECTLY.Savvy?

I have seen enough Russians to build an opinion and if your opinion is different, you could just have kept it to yourself instead of saying I'm funny. All your replies to this topic were like that of a kid crying for attention.

Hess
03-12-2012, 10:19 PM
Alpine with some Dinarid, can't really notice any Turanid

dralos
03-12-2012, 10:25 PM
Alpine with some Dinarid, can't really notice any Turanid
look at the eyes,it's clear

Hess
03-12-2012, 10:26 PM
look at the eyes,it's clear

I'm looking at the eyes, and I don't really see it.

dralos
03-12-2012, 10:28 PM
I'm looking at the eyes, and I don't really see it.
hess it is there but you never seem to see it,it's obivious

Hess
03-12-2012, 10:33 PM
hess it is there but you never seem to see it,it's obivious

but I'm not the only one who doesn't see it though, you're acting as if there is some kind of consensus :shrug:

Europa
03-12-2012, 10:35 PM
I have seen enough Russians to build an opinion and if your opinion is different, you could just have kept it to yourself instead of saying I'm funny. All your replies to this topic were like that of a kid crying for attention.

I am crying like a baby?I only wanted to show you that all these atempts of yours to lump simillar people together only because you've seen two russians or whatever other nations are just plain ignorance.Posting Turanid people trying to make them PERFECT examples of a nation is your insecurity for being not "typical" bulgarian.If you look Turan don't make all other people being as well.

Hess
03-12-2012, 10:38 PM
For the record, I don't see her fitting as a full ethnic Russian. Ukrainian, yes, but not Russian

Trun
03-13-2012, 10:29 AM
I am crying like a baby?I only wanted to show you that all these atempts of yours to lump simillar people together only because you've seen two russians or whatever other nations are just plain ignorance.Posting Turanid people trying to make them PERFECT examples of a nation is your insecurity for being not "typical" bulgarian.If you look Turan don't make all other people being as well.

Revise what you wrote and if you have a little mind left in your head you'll see it doesn't make any sense at all. From your cave writings I only understand that you're accusing me of posting Turanid girl as "typical Bulgarian" and also that I'm being insecure because I am Turanid myself :rolleyes2: If I understand you correct (which is a whole marvel considering your misguided attempts to write something meaningful :laugh: ), you are trying to build up reputation on insulting and lying. Which is not very surprising for a typical Bulgarian Bai Ganio.

Kanuni
03-13-2012, 10:45 AM
I don't get it why this girl will look out of place in Balkans:confused:

I have seen more out of place Balkan Slavs than her,IMO she can pass as Albanian or Greek/Italian.

Padre Organtino
03-13-2012, 10:49 AM
If we assume that Vlad Divac is of full Balkan Slv anxcestry then he is the most exotic one ever.

This girl would not pass as ethnic Russian btw.

Trun
03-13-2012, 11:08 AM

I have seen more out of place Balkan Slavs than her,IMO she can pass as Albanian or Greek/Italian.

Most Balkan Slavs can pass as Albanians/Greeks/Italians (except if you don't measure the eye circumference, ears length or nose width) :lol:

However, she looks beyond Balkans, in direction Caucasus.

Kanuni
03-13-2012, 11:17 AM
Most Balkan Slavs can pass as Albanians/Greeks/Italians (except if you don't measure the eye circumference, ears length or nose width) :lol:

However, she looks beyond Balkans, in direction Caucasus.

Most is a dubious saying since Serbs/fyromanians/Bosnians/Croatians i have seen on average didn't strike me as passing so easy among Albanians.

And firstly you said that she perfectly fits in Russia now you changed the direction in to Caucasus.:laugh:

She is far less exotic than some other girls you have posted for classification.

Padre Organtino
03-13-2012, 11:20 AM
Her best fit is obviously Turkey.

Trun
03-13-2012, 11:22 AM
And firstly you said that she perfectly fits in Russia now you changed the direction in to Caucasus.:laugh:

Last time I checked North Caucasus is in Russia :confused:
She probably won't look out of place in Krasnodar, Stavropol or Astrakhan, as well as among Circassians, Ossetians, Chechens, Dagestani or West Georgians.

Padre Organtino
03-13-2012, 11:24 AM
Last time I checked North Caucasus is in Russia :confused:
She probably won't look out of place in Krasnodar, Stavropol or Astrakhan, as well as among Circassians, Ossetians, Chechens, Dagestani or West Georgians.

She'd fit in Eastern Georgia better. I've never seen Turanids among Western Georgians. Also listing all North Caucasus ethnicities is not ok - they have a variation in phenotypes. I would say she fits best in Ossetia if we take Caucasus into consideration.

Prince Carlo
03-13-2012, 11:37 AM

That's the first time I see an Italian Turanid. I think she would be mistaken for an exotic slav.

She'd fit in Eastern Georgia better. I've never seen Turanids among Western Georgians. Also listing all North Caucasus ethnicities is not ok - they have a variation in phenotypes. I would say she fits best in Ossetia if we take Caucasus into consideration.

Can she fit in Circassia?

Padre Organtino
03-13-2012, 11:43 AM
Can she fit in Circassia?

I think yes.

Trun
03-13-2012, 11:47 AM
That's the first time I see an Italian Turanid. I think she would be mistaken for an exotic slav.

She is far from being pred. Turanid. Turanid influence in her is small and is mainly in the eye area.
Anyway, I don't think she can pass as Italian.

Europa
03-13-2012, 11:57 AM
Revise what you wrote and if you have a little mind left in your head you'll see it doesn't make any sense at all. From your cave writings I only understand that you're accusing me of posting Turanid girl as "typical Bulgarian" and also that I'm being insecure because I am Turanid myself :rolleyes2: If I understand you correct (which is a whole marvel considering your misguided attempts to write something meaningful :laugh: ), you are trying to build up reputation on insulting and lying. Which is not very surprising for a typical Bulgarian Bai Ganio.

I see you've written a big load of bull shit here:coffee:To be honest you are just another useless member in this forum and I shall not discuss the subject of the thread with you any further.To respond to your claims that I am a cave man as well as Bay Ganyo I can only tell you to look at your life status,my friend.If I were one of the above mentioned peolpe how am I probably making more money per hour then both of your parents for two weeks,if not even more?Whether I am trying to built a reputation of insulting other people or not is not case here.People like you have built a misleading reputation about the Bulgarians in foreign people's minds for being lazy,easy money looking,swarty mongrels with filty thoughts.It took me years to wipe this reputation off mister "capacity":coffee:Any further comments of yours shall not be discussed,because your statements are incorrect and not based on solid fundamentals.However I am living the last words to you,because I am sick and tired of your ignorance.Enjoy your thread!:coffee:

Kanuni
03-13-2012, 11:58 AM

I don't think she is Turanoid i have seen South Europeans with pseudo-Turanoid eyes even some Italians that have been classified here it doesn't mean they have Turanoid input it could be CM traits too i think when someone is classified as Turanoid other traits should be taken in consideration not just the eyes,for example feuerfrei despite him not having slanty eyes he gives some Central Asian/Turanoid vibe.

Trun
03-13-2012, 12:27 PM
I shall not discuss the subject of the thread with you any further.

Neither shall I.

To respond to your claims that I am a cave man as well as Bay Ganyo I can only tell you to look at your life status,my friend.
If I were one of the above mentioned peolpe how am I probably making more money per hour then both of your parents for two weeks,if not even more?

I hope you realize this doesn't make you superior of any kind, don't you?

People like you have built a misleading reputation about the Bulgarians in foreign people's minds for being lazy,easy money looking,swarty mongrels with filty thoughts.
It took me years to wipe this reputation off mister "capacity":coffee:

Such "reputations" are only in your imagination :rolleyes: Anyway, even if they exist, I doubt you are the one who has wiped them with you laughable written skills...

However I am living the last words to you

Finally. :icon_cheesygrin:

Enjoy your thread!:coffee:

I don't think this can happen since you spoiled it :rolleyes:

Hess
03-13-2012, 03:25 PM
People on forums like this have ridiculously high standards sometimes. You seriously mean to tell me that this Girl is too exotic to be an Italian? Gimme a break :rolleyes2:

Prince Carlo
03-13-2012, 03:58 PM
People on forums like this have ridiculously high standards sometimes. You seriously mean to tell me that this Girl is too exotic to be an Italian? Gimme a break :rolleyes2:

She can pass. But she looks unmistakably East Euro.

Dr. van Winkle
03-15-2012, 08:52 PM
Alpo-Dinarid with Pontid influence.