PDA

View Full Version : Charts: White People Are No Longer Relevant in Pop Music Sales

CelticViking
03-13-2012, 01:28 AM
http://www.businessinsider.com/charts-white-people-are-no-longer-relevant-in-pop-music-in-terms-of-sales-2012-3

zack
03-13-2012, 01:37 AM
Good. Nigger music.

2Cool
03-13-2012, 02:03 AM
Black Americans have, on average, always produced better pop music. In fact most modern and past pop music in the US and the world is derived from Black American Culture. This includes, Rock & Roll/rock, Blues, R&B, Rap, Jazz, Funk, Soul, disco etc.

zack
03-13-2012, 02:05 AM
Black Americans have, on average, always produced better pop music. In fact most modern and past pop music in the US and the world is derived from Black American Culture. This includes, Rock & Roll/rock, Blues, R&B, Rap, Jazz, Funk, Soul, disco etc.

Rock is white music now.

Balmung
03-13-2012, 02:13 AM
All American music was a combination of European, African, & even believe it or not some Latin American influences. This much is a fact.

I also notice that people don't make distinctions between Rock & Rock n Roll. They are entirely different. Black people ultimately did not do much for modern rock. Most of it comes from a collaboration of American, and British bands from the British invasion. Modern rock has almost zero blues influence in it.

But back to the topic. This does not surprise me. Blacks dominate R&B & Rap two heavily popular mainstream genres (probably the most mainstream). You turn on a pop station chances are there's a black woman singing about her man cheating on here, lol.

Whites do not participate in these extremely popular genres save someone like Christina Aguilera & Teena Marie in the past so obviously its understandable.

Rock is popular, but i wouldn't say its as popular as shit like Beyonce & Justin Bieber only popular rock are those stupid whiny bands. If you wanna sell records in pop all you gotta do is make a simplistic dance beat, auto tune the shit out of your voice, and dance around your video all sexy and half naked.

Supreme American
03-13-2012, 02:14 AM
Very weird. 25 years ago whites owned the pop charts. Could it be that non-white singers are suckers and sign for smaller contracts and make for better profits?

2Cool
03-13-2012, 02:26 AM
Rock is white music now.

Nobody "owns" a music genre since everyone contributes to it. It's stupid to look at a genre and go "Oh well that's x people music".

2Cool
03-13-2012, 02:29 AM
All American music was a combination of European, African, & even believe it or not some Latin American influences. This much is a fact.

I also notice that people don't make distinctions between Rock & Rock n Roll. They are entirely different. Black people ultimately did not do much for modern rock. Most of it comes from a collaboration of American, and British bands from the British invasion. Modern rock has almost zero blues influence in it.

But back to the topic. This does not surprise me. Blacks dominate R&B & Rap two heavily popular mainstream genres (probably the most mainstream). You turn on a pop station chances are there's a black woman singing about her man cheating on here, lol.

Whites do not participate in these extremely popular genres save someone like Christina Aguilera & Teena Marie in the past so obviously its understandable.

Rock is popular, but i wouldn't say its as popular as shit like Beyonce & Justin Bieber only popular rock are those stupid whiny bands. If you wanna sell records in pop all you gotta do is make a simplistic dance beat, auto tune the shit out of your voice, and dance around your video all sexy and half naked.

Modern rock was pretty much invented by this dude:

http://i.imgur.com/GIIcB.jpg

Supreme American
03-13-2012, 02:36 AM
Nobody "owns" a music genre since everyone contributes to it. It's stupid to look at a genre and go "Oh well that's x people music".

Yeah we all know that rap is actually Asian. :rolleyes:

2Cool
03-13-2012, 02:39 AM
Yeah we all know that rap is actually Asian. :rolleyes:

wat.

Trog
03-13-2012, 03:22 AM

I don't think it's as simple as this. The Irish were playing stringed instruments, flutes, bodhrans and were jigging long before anyone else.

2Cool
03-13-2012, 04:02 AM
I don't think it's as simple as this. The Irish were playing stringed instruments, flutes, bodhrans and were jigging long before anyone else.

Well Irish music sounds nothing like those genres and we know they had their roots in black communities. Hell, rap can be traced to story tellers in West Africa. But notice how some of those genres don't/didn't use drums (like in Jazz). That's because American banned slaves from using them. In Brazil, this didn't happen, and it lead to different type of music like samba.

Hevneren
03-13-2012, 08:00 AM
What's interesting though, is that the top money makers in music tend to be white. 8 out of the top 10 biggest sellers recently are white musicians/bands.

Here's the top 10 for 2012:

1. Taylor Swift – $35,719,902

2. U2 – $32,116,315

3. Kenny Chesney – $29,837,103

4. Lady Gaga – $25,353,039

5. Lil Wayne – $23,178,722

6. Sade – $16,382,809

7. Bon Jovi – $19,813,232

8. Celine Dion – $14,261,515

9. Jason Aldean – $13,409,011

10. Adele – $13,081,909

http://gossiponthis.com/2012/03/10/billboard-top-money-makers-music-taylor-swift-lady-gaga-lil-wayne-adele/

EDIT: Looks like they mixed up Bon Jovi and Sade, because unless my mathemathics is way off, 19 is a bigger number than 16.

Contra Mundum
03-13-2012, 08:03 AM

I think most of the black music today is terrible. The record industry promotes it and kids go with what the media tells them is great music. When they mature, they finally realize what they have been listening to most of their young life was garbage.

Electronic God-Man
03-13-2012, 08:05 AM

That is so incredibly wrong that I don't know where to begin.

Furthermore, the British folk music tradition is vastly underestimated in its contribution to American blues and rock music. So understated, in fact, that no one hardly mentions it. Instead we get this bull from people like 2Cool.

Riki
03-13-2012, 08:10 AM

Like everyone else.

Contra Mundum
03-13-2012, 08:11 AM

I agree. Hendrix was a great musician, but he was heavily influenced by others like Bob Dylan and Cream. In fact, he was obsessed with Dylan. He wanted to write great songs like he did.

Riki
03-13-2012, 08:15 AM

Yes, but take Jazz away from that list,and with three or four Chords and Riffs you can play any of those genre for hours, just changing the rhythm.
The quantity does not equal the quality.

Electronic God-Man
03-13-2012, 08:38 AM

Furthermore, the British folk music tradition is vastly underestimated in its contribution to American blues and rock music. So understated, in fact, that no one hardly mentions it. Instead we get this bull from people like 2Cool.

My rage cannot be contained. :D

"Modern rock" was mostly "invented" (developed), as a mass, popular phenomenon, by people like this:

http://rockhall.com/media/assets/inductees/default/elvis-presley.jpg

http://obit-mag.com/media/image/JohnnyCash.jpg

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/music/images/emi/beatles/TheBeatles_EarlyDays.jpg

You will notice that a lot of the impetus of modern rock comes through British bands. This is not where American rock gets its British roots, however, but I think it shows how music can be transplanted.

Digging into the roots of Blues music and Rock n' Roll will initially greet you with a top soil of proud claims of deep African heritage. It doesn't take much more to see that there is little resemblance between Blues and Rock n' Roll and traditional West African music. At all. Where there is evidence for African roots, it is very limited. The banjo, though played in a manner I would deem completely different, and supposedly the "blues chord progression." Where there is evidence of British roots, it is mentioned off hand, and quickly looked over. Often it is said that though there are parallels in British folk music it must be the case that we are missing something from the original West African music. I have seen instances where Islam is blamed for this dearth of supporting evidence. Very often you will see claims that a certain characteristic of Blues or Rock n' Roll is seen in West African music...but also seen in British folk music.

Here's what I think: We must understand that the study of Blues music occurred precisely at the time in United States history when this country was experiencing its Civil Rights movement. The musicologists were White Northerners who were very keen on Civil Rights. They came to the South and saw Black men playing the Blues. Going back to what I had said before, musical traditions are easily picked up. Most people today think that Blues music is as African as the Congo, but I think what we're dealing with is largely, though not completely, British folk music that was being played by Black slaves, by virtue of their close contact with poor Southern Whites, which become heavily associated with them through the well known association of Blacks as entertainers. Rich white slave owners probably thought that the music sounded like the deepest darkest depths of Africa, but to poor Whites it probably sounded a lot like the music they would play. That's not to doubt the innovations that Blacks made in the American context, but it is true that ultimate African origins are well blown out of proportion.

The "Blues ballad", that most basic of Blues motifs, is nothing more than the border ballad (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Border_ballad). We owe more to the border between England and Scotland than Ghana or the Ivory Coast.

Richard
03-13-2012, 08:52 AM
here's the one
Chuck Berry
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/252/53033665.jpg

Electronic God-Man
03-13-2012, 08:54 AM
here's the one
Chuck Berry

Chuck Berry is one of the guys who started electrifying music, so he's way up there.

Richard
03-13-2012, 09:07 AM
Isn't Rocket88 the first rnr song?:confused:
Gbfnh1oVTk0

Richard
03-13-2012, 09:12 AM
Well i dont know who invented the pentatonic scale,i just know is what i play and hear on 90% of rock and blues music.So tell me:D

billErobreren
03-13-2012, 09:15 AM
I thought this was official in 92 back when Whitney, Sir Mix Alot, Vanessa Williams, Michael Jackson, Boyz 2 Men, Mariah Carey, Kriss Kross(or however they spell it)were number over here...Jesus! those don't seem like much but these were number one for like 5 to 14 weeks at the time:tsk:

Richard
03-13-2012, 09:18 AM
I thought this was official in 92 back when Whitney, Sir Mix Alot, Vanessa Williams, Michael Jackson, Boyz 2 Men, Mariah Carey, Kriss Kross(or however they spell it)were number over here...Jesus! those don't seem like much but these were number one for like 5 to 14 weeks at the time:tsk:

But then Nirvana came and wipe em out:D

Contra Mundum
03-13-2012, 09:22 AM
Chuck Berry in Sweden 1958.

p0HmFr7mPsk

billErobreren
03-13-2012, 09:24 AM
But then Nirvana came and wipe em out:D

Nirvana only made it as far as #6:( in 1992 but they were pretty popular

rhiannon
03-13-2012, 09:27 AM
Nirvana only made it as far as #6:( in 1992 but they were pretty popular

I live right in the stomping grounds of Kurt KaBOOM and the boys:) They did a number on the music scene around here, lol

They were not my favorite of the genre, however.

Contra Mundum
03-13-2012, 09:28 AM
Thank you Kurt Cobain and Nirvana for putting guys like this into early retirement.

http://sacrag.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/twisted-sister-1.jpg

Richard
03-13-2012, 09:31 AM
Thank you Kurt Cobain and Nirvana for putting guys like this into early retirement.

Wow TS are a cult here in Europe,they did a tour here 5 years ago.

rhiannon
03-13-2012, 09:31 AM

That douchebag has gotten so desperate....he's now on Celebrity Apprentice....and no, I do not watch that trash.

*gag*

Richard
03-13-2012, 09:34 AM
I bet Rhiannon is a longtime Boston fan,mooore than a feeeelingg!!!:D
(song that inspired Smells Like Teen Spirit)

billErobreren
03-13-2012, 09:34 AM
I live right in the stomping grounds of Kurt KaBOOM and the boys:) They did a number on the music scene around here, lol

They were not my favorite of the genre, however.

Nor mine:laugh:

they were highly overrated, I liked the U-Men, Alice In Chains & Sonic Youth a LOT better

Electronic God-Man
03-13-2012, 09:35 AM
Chuck Berry in Sweden 1958.

p0HmFr7mPsk

Darkest Africa? Maybellene is considered one of the pioneering rock n' roll songs.

Have a White man play the same song on an acoustic guitar without most of the bombastic nature and you'd have yourself a "folk song."

After saying the above I found this on the Wiki page for how "Maybellene" came into being:

To Berry’s surprise, Leonard Chess showed little interest in the blues material but was enthusiastic about the commercial possibilities in a “hillbilly song sung by a black man”.

I think that that's what a lot of the early rock music is. Hillbilly music sung by jumpy black men.

Richard
03-13-2012, 09:38 AM
True,rnr is part black and part white,like a mixed person.

Contra Mundum
03-13-2012, 09:45 AM
This song released by Hank Williams Sr in 1948 influenced rockabilly in the 1950s. The electric guitar style was similar to that used by Bill Haley and the Comets years later. Rock Around the Clock had a very similar beat to Move it on Over.

-Lza3NVH6Ig

rhiannon
03-13-2012, 09:49 AM
Nor mine:laugh:

they were highly overrated, I liked the U-Men, Alice In Chains & Sonic Youth a LOT better

AIC:thumb001::thumb001: I was so sad when they found Staley dead:( Other favorites of that genre were Soundgarden, Stone Temple Pilots, and Mad Season (Staley was in the band).

Believe it or not, this recently released song by AIC is, IMO, FANTASTIC, and you'd never be able to tell Staley isn't in the band:

2D37POA11KY

Contra Mundum
03-13-2012, 09:54 AM
T1DAR79Q4Pc

billErobreren
03-13-2012, 09:56 AM
AIC:thumb001::thumb001: I was so sad when they found Staley dead:( Other favorites of that genre were Soundgarden, Stone Temple Pilots, and Mad Season (Staley was in the band).

Believe it or not, this recently released song by AIC is, IMO, FANTASTIC, and you'd never be able to tell Staley isn't in the band:

2D37POA11KY

I know, I love that song:nod:

& damn it, how did I forget Soundgarden :033102st:

didn't remember Mad Season either but I wouldn't call them favorites:)

Richard
03-13-2012, 10:01 AM
What about the famous Chuck Berry double stop lick?It's basically in every classic rock songs.z4KvKft67R8

Contra Mundum
03-13-2012, 10:06 AM
Jimi's version of Chuck Berry's Johnny B Goode.

Incredible:eek:

A2Mb6SBslw8

Richard
03-13-2012, 10:10 AM
Great history and technique lesson by a master:eek:
XHtPYZRVeGI

2Cool
03-13-2012, 03:26 PM

Jimi Hendrix basically invented the modern electric guitar, introduced the heavy guitar solos/guitar riffs, usage of feedback etc. Before him, electric guitars were used as acoustic guitars. Think about that. Every time you listen to a song and you hear a crazy guitar solo in hard rock, that's his influence. He completely changed the game. He's not considered the greatest electric guitarist of all time by many for nothing.

Also no one is denying the influence of British people. I don't know know why you are saying that.

Grumpy Cat
03-13-2012, 03:32 PM
wat.

v9YYfEFTrgY

rhiannon
03-13-2012, 03:36 PM
Jimi Hendrix basically invented the modern electric guitar, introduced the heavy guitar solos/guitar riffs, usage of feedback etc. Before him, electric guitars were used as acoustic guitars. Think about that. Every time you listen to a song and you hear a crazy guitar solo in hard rock, that's his influence. He completely changed the game. He's not considered the greatest electric guitarist of all time by many for nothing.

Also no one is denying the influence of British people. I don't know know why you are saying that.

My ex was a guitarist. He worshiped Hendrix and Yngwie Malmsteen:thumb001:

GeistFaust
03-13-2012, 03:39 PM
I think this reflects how far whites in general have degenerated, and is reflective of the degeneration in society in general. The tone of a society is set by the people it idealizes, and in today's world that means the world centers around a lot of non-white celebrities, who are mainly black.

These people have no concept of culture, positive social relationships, or civilization, and promote an over sexed ideology and agenda, which is reflective of the vulgar and crass consumerist culture we live in.

I think society has become too lax in its obsession with material goods and commodities, and if you combine with the fact we live in a cosmopolitan/multi-culturalist world, then you get a disastrous mix of factors.

Richard
03-13-2012, 04:17 PM
"We're all thieves. Nobody is original". - Ozzy Osbourne

SilverKnight
03-13-2012, 04:27 PM
Who gives a s*** screamo is the best !!!! :D

axu0H-0tlx0

purple
03-13-2012, 04:30 PM
No! Chalga and Balkan Music are teh best :embarrassed

lepa
03-13-2012, 04:37 PM

I agree with you, sister. :D

Richard
03-13-2012, 04:42 PM

I'd rather die:D

purple
03-13-2012, 04:45 PM
I'd rather die:D

There isn't much difference between American pop and chalga.

Peyrol
03-13-2012, 04:47 PM
Well, it isn't so true.

Lady Gaga, Kate Perry, Kesha, Pitbull, etc are "white" and certainly popstars....

purple
03-13-2012, 04:51 PM
Well, it isn't so true.

Lady Gaga, Kate Perry, Kesha, Pitbull, etc are "white" and certainly popstars....

But their music is certianly not about White values and they do not act White at all. Lady Gaga is said to have some Jewish blood, even though she is like..Italian. Her videos and lyrics are disgusting and she sets very bad example for younger kids with her music, which promotes homosexuality, promisiciousity, anti-marriage and tolerance. Look White doesn't mean act White. Pitbull is White Cuban who sings like the Black-iest gangsta. :thumb001:

Richard
03-13-2012, 04:58 PM
But their music is certianly not about White values and they do not act White at all. Lady Gaga is said to have some Jewish blood, even though she is like..Italian. Her videos and lyrics are disgusting and she sets very bad example for younger kids with her music, which promotes homosexuality, promisiciousity, anti-marriage and tolerance. Look White doesn't mean act White. Pitbull is White Cuban who sings like the Black-iest gangsta. :thumb001:

Isn't chalga about sex and promiscuity?just asking

http://www.cafebabel.it/article/19982/chalga-il-porno-folk-che-fa-ballare-la-bulgaria.html

A gitani transgender called Azis who sings chalga songs or somethin like thatDhHJJ2UxMeg
Gimme back Lady Gaga:D

lepa
03-13-2012, 05:07 PM
Isn't chalga about sex and promiscuity?just asking

http://www.cafebabel.it/article/19982/chalga-il-porno-folk-che-fa-ballare-la-bulgaria.html

A gitani transgender called Azis who sings chalga songs or somethin like thatDhHJJ2UxMeg
Gimme back Lady Gaga:D

There isn't much difference between American pop and chalga.

Read before you post bullshit.

LastLivonian
03-13-2012, 05:09 PM
Such a shame.
What are we doing to ourselves??

Richard
03-13-2012, 05:11 PM
Read before you post bullshit.

She said chalga is the best dont take it so hard.:D
Is chalga the epytome of white family values?

purple
03-13-2012, 05:20 PM
Chalga wouldn't have existed if it wasn't American pop at first. Chalga is the Bulgarian immitation of Am pop & rap. It was prohibited in communist Bulgaria and is now popular amongst people of all ages. My point is that people emphasize on chalga as a genre of the Mafia and prostitutes, but when looking why this genre appeared after all, you'll see it copies the American model. People blame chalga for everything and say that we will never be as good as the Americans. Our folklore is better than American one, just chalga is currently the most popular. The problem is that people worship demons like Lady GaGa, and then they blame chalga. GaGa is in so much more ways worse than chalga is. I hate when my peers say she is so unique, yet chalga is bad. They are the same, and the latter is actually more natural and real rather than the American model. Azis exists after all because of Rihanna and Lady GaGa. If Rihanna never existed, Azis will never find a place in society. Hope you undersood what I meant. Not chalga is to blame, it all started with Madonna and her persona.:thumbs up

Richard
03-13-2012, 05:40 PM
Thanks,i'm not blamin chalga or balkan music,i was just curious:)

SilverKnight
03-13-2012, 07:07 PM

I didn't even know there was such thing as a sub-genre of pop msic in other countries :D cool I guess.

Contra Mundum
03-13-2012, 08:22 PM
Good wholesome white music.

32GdEFADy6s

:cry2

:tongue

StonyArabia
03-13-2012, 08:29 PM
I prefer metal music myself rather than pop. Metal and Rock are great. I enjoy great musical works by great bands like Pretty Maid, Saxon, Iron Maiden, Foreigner, Cutting Crew, Halloween, Cryhavoc, Hammerfall, Evergrey, Manowar, Survior, Within Temptation.

Trog
03-13-2012, 08:40 PM
Well Irish music sounds nothing like those genres and we know they had their roots in black communities.

Hell, rap can be traced to story tellers in West Africa. But notice how some of those genres don't/didn't use drums (like in Jazz). That's because American banned slaves from using them. In Brazil, this didn't happen, and it lead to different type of music like samba.

Try looking up bluegrass and it may enlighten you. Alternatively you could also read about the influence of the Scottish Highlands (http://www.alternatemusicpress.com/features/gospel.html)on what is considered the epitome of Afram music.

Balmung
03-14-2012, 04:09 PM

No it was not.

Link Wray invented the power chord which laid the groundwork for most modern rock songs today and had not the Beatles and several other psych bands came out rock would be a lot different.

angel
05-15-2012, 02:01 AM
Black Americans have, on average, always produced better pop music. This includes, Rock & Roll/rock, Blues, R&B, Rap, Jazz, Funk, Soul, disco etc.
That is an absurd statement on several levels. First, your ilk give blacks far too much credit for the music that they allegedly created. It is irrefutable that American blacks found themselves heavily influenced by English and Irish folk music, which they copied and put in their own cacophonous noise to produce junk like the blues. But up until Elvis came along, White people largely did not tolerate the vulgar, crude, arrogant, violent filth passed off as "music" from negroes.

Also, do blacks really deserve praise for the rubbish that has dominated pop since the 50s and especially current-day jokes like Rianna, Katie Perry, etc? Whether its jazz, blues, R&B, rap, the cacophony produced by negroes is barbaric madness without hardly any melody or harmony. Typically, the Negro vocalists do not sing properly, but instead scream, shout, and holler (see Little Richard). And what they try to pass off as great singing, such as Whitney Houston, is just screechy, torturous warbling.

Crediting Negroes with shaping popular music downplays the influence of country music, which in its early days was based on the music brought to America by English and Celtic immigrants.

For example, this typical American country song is derived from a 17th century English song - nothing to do with negroes.

QGZeqOL7LKs

In fact most modern and past pop music in the US and the world is derived from Black American Culture.
This is a myth promoted by Afrocentrist pseudo-intellectuals and pro-Negro fetishists among certain Whites.

The foundations for American popular music were laid by Civil War-era composer Stephen Foster, whose work was influenced by English ballad-opera composers. Foster did work with negroes for the 20 or so minstrel songs he wrote, but such material only accounted for a small portion of his output of his nearly 200 songs.

This is what his music sounded like in his day, with no trace of the negroes' alleged musical genius.

sKdq249uOGs

Supreme American
05-15-2012, 02:06 AM

It's always OK to say one race is better at something when it's not whites...

:rolleyes::coffee:

Supreme American
05-15-2012, 02:13 AM
That is an insane statement. Whether its jazz, blues, R&B, rap, the cacophony produced by negroes is barbaric madness without hardly any melody or harmony.

I've actually had white liberals so indoctrinated that they said that 50 Cent is a musical genius equivalent to that of Beethoven.

These wiggers also may want to do a little reading:

Blues legend hails Scottish roots (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/scotland/3570134.stm)

Black music from Scotland? It could be the gospel truth (http://www.scotsman.com/lifestyle/music/news-and-features/black-music-from-scotland-it-could-be-the-gospel-truth-1-1293195)

2Cool
05-15-2012, 02:51 AM
It's always OK to say one race is better at something when it's not whites...

:rolleyes::coffee:

How does "made better music" become "race x is better than race y"?

If you look at the charts and you look at the most popular music genres today, most of them were started by black people, specifically, black Americans.

Guapo
05-15-2012, 03:00 AM
:....

angel
05-15-2012, 03:11 AM
There's the Tin Pan Alley era of the first half of the 20th century, which was the golden age of popular music in America, a period where quality pieces were produced with talented singers like Sinatra, Crosby, Judy Garland, Doris Day, and others. Negroes were put in their place at this time, with their music to a large extent limited to a negro audience.

This is Bing Crosby performing a famous song by the the father of American popular music, Stephen Foster. Again, blacks had nothing to do with this kind of music - it's beyond their capabilities.

wtgklHQ52WE

Then there's this little song, one of the most important pieces of music in American history.

MXJ2Q0F8H80

Osprey
05-15-2012, 03:55 AM
Atleast the Guys were actually good looking back then.
A-ha, Duran Duran, Survivor etc.
Now you have Akon, Eminem, Lady Gaga and Justin Beiber.'very good looking indeed.

GeistFaust
05-15-2012, 04:05 AM
This is no surprise at all, since most whites are not "progressive" enough to exert such degenerate themes, which slutty women and intellectual bankrupt/morally depraved Negroes and Spics. Its truly disturbing the social evolution we are seeing, and its all going to be bringing in a new degenerate age, which will make the past since the 60s look mild in comparison. We must stand up and clamp down on this situation immediately through a subversion of academia, politics, and mass media.

The subversion needs to begin as soon as possible, and I propose that we begin to unite on some level, in order to create a new National front against the degeneracy being spread throughout the culture. This will not just be for those presently living in our age, but future generations of individuals who will have to put up with such nonsense. If we can not arrest this situation immediately then the great and noble traditions and cultures of the West are at risk of collapsing.

Once these collapse the moral and metaphysical framework of the universe itself will fall into disarray and disorder. A new dark age will dawn upon us, which will enslave us to the slavish of the mind, and those "great men" who call for progression in the name of gaining them more more money and power. The Revolution ought to commence against these bastards, and we should be bent through all means possible to bring down the towers and walls of Goldman Sachs.

Unfortunately in regards to being politically correct the only manner we can possibly return to restoring America from the degenerate mainstream is to take on ideals from the far right.

I don't have a problem with being considered far right, because being a moderate won't allow for any changes to be properly made. If we unite in a collective effort on some concrete social level against the corrupt perverts and degenerates in the mainstream and those individuals dictating it then we might ought to succeed at the end of the day.

Supreme American
05-15-2012, 07:55 PM
How does "made better music" become "race x is better than race y"?

If you look at the charts and you look at the most popular music genres today, most of them were started by black people, specifically, black Americans.

That is only part of the issue. The other part is that the left endlessly try to undercut accomplishments by whites by pulling the race-doesn't-exist card, and repeatedly assert that we are individuals and shouldn't be judged as a group, and blah blah blah...

This is an example of the hypocrisy on the left on that matter.

Truth is, the left have never had problems judging as groups, they just do it in different ways than others do while claiming they are against all acts of judgments against groups, which they never have actually been.

Pallantides
05-18-2012, 04:07 AM
Swedish band Kent's album 'Jag är inte rädd för mörkret' are currently number one the Norwegian album charts and they are what ye Americans like to call white folks, we just call em' Swedes. :)
JZLyoUTYXoc

Second album is Jack White's Blunderbuss.:coffee:

Contra Mundum
05-18-2012, 04:10 AM
here's the one
Chuck Berry

Chuck Berry was a pioneer, but he was more influenced by country music than the blues. That may surprise some people.

2Cool
05-18-2012, 04:21 AM
That is only part of the issue. The other part is that the left endlessly try to undercut accomplishments by whites by pulling the race-doesn't-exist card, and repeatedly assert that we are individuals and shouldn't be judged as a group, and blah blah blah...

This is an example of the hypocrisy on the left on that matter.

Truth is, the left have never had problems judging as groups, they just do it in different ways than others do while claiming they are against all acts of judgments against groups, which they never have actually been.

Can you give me examples of this? Do you mean in the music industry?

I looked at my previous posts in this thread and I came out a bit too aggressive and they don't portray my opinion properly so I'm going to rephrase it: I do believe that many of the current genres we love and listen to today were pioneered by black Americans. White people further developed on them (with black people + others) and produced the music genres we have today. Now, whether or not one race makes better music than another really comes down to personal musical preferences. Personally, I usually prefer more rhythmic, smoother music such as Jazz or funk, soul or psychedelic rock as opposed to hard metal or harder types of rocks. This might be why I tend to prefer black artists since many of them make the type of music that I enjoy.

Hopefully you can agree with that paragraph. I think it's pretty reasonable.

Contra Mundum
05-18-2012, 04:36 AM
Who gives a s*** screamo is the best !!!! :D

axu0H-0tlx0

Devil music :eek:

Contra Mundum
05-18-2012, 04:41 AM
I've actually had white liberals so indoctrinated that they said that 50 Cent is a musical genius equivalent to that of Beethoven.

Naw, they're saying that about Jay Z and Kanye. I prefer 50 Cent over those two. He isn't walking around calling himself a genius like those two overrated rap crappers.

2Cool
05-18-2012, 04:46 AM
Naw, they're saying that about Jay Z and Kanye. I prefer 50 Cent over those two. He isn't walking around calling himself a genius like those two overrated rap crappers.

50 cent wishes he could produce an album like Reasonable Doubt or College Dropout/Late Registration. All he raps about is gun violence and crap. Not very interesting. He should stick to his vitamin water deals.

But comparing those guys to Beethoven is stupid. In fact comparing any modern artist to him is stupid since they aren't comparable.

Edelmann
05-18-2012, 04:51 AM
50 cent wishes he could produce an album like Reasonable Doubt or College Dropout/Late Registration. All he raps about is gun violence and crap. Not very interesting. He should stick to his vitamin water deals.

But comparing those guys to Beethoven is stupid. In fact comparing any modern artist to him is stupid since they aren't comparable.

They must be compared, to illustrate how inferior modern music is.

Contra Mundum
05-18-2012, 04:53 AM

I don't really listen to any of them, but I just like the way 50 cent carries himself and I think he's a better rapper than they are. He has a better voice. Kanye is a clown to me. I know he's praised as some god, but to me he's a joke.

2Cool
05-18-2012, 05:09 AM
They must be compared, to illustrate how inferior modern music is.

Not really. I'd choose a Pink Floyd album over anything Beethoven has ever done any day. It doesn't mean that one is better than the other and doesn't mean that one has more talent than the other. What Beethoven was doing wasn't even the type of music that the common folks listened to at the time. They had their own folk music and it wouldn't surprise me if they found Beethoven unappealing. If you enjoy classical music there are many musicians today that produce beautiful music.

angel
05-18-2012, 06:18 AM
Can you give me examples of this? Do you mean in the music industry?
Among a lot of writers on music, who credit American Negroes and their ancestors in Africa for inventing popular music forms of the 20th century. According to them, rhythm and dancing is only found in the Negroes' musical culture. The music of Whites, from Jimmie Rodgers to Pat Boone, was merely stolen from Negroes :rolleyes:. A lot of White academics also promote this junk.

A most infamous example is:

Leroi James aka Amiri Baraka. Blues People Negro Music In White America (1963)

But ironically, it was the White northerner Stephen Foster's minstrel music that the Blacks copied. He was influenced by the English ballad-opera music, Irish and Scottish folk, Italian opera airs, and German music. He barely even set foot in the South, but lived almost entirely in New York, Pittsburgh, and Cincinnati - places that contained no negroes during his life.

I do believe that many of the current genres we love and listen to today were pioneered by black Americans.
Country music, which has it roots solely in folk music that came from the British isles, has been a significant influence on modern music.

And music of actual cultural significance, such as military marches like "Yankee Doodle", "Stars and Stripes Forever", "Johnny Comes Marching Home", "Battle Hymn of the Republic" - which everyone associates with America - have had no input whatsoever from blacks.

angel
05-18-2012, 08:01 AM
Are you serious? I've actually owned Rap records, and that stuff is just abhorrent. All it consists of is some pseudo-thug spitting nonsense to an electronic drum beat that repeats throughout. There is no musicality whatsoever to be found in it: you can't set a rap to musical notation because it's not music.

Virtuous
05-18-2012, 08:11 AM
that's why metal rocks

2G5rfPISIwo

2NRbycO0O_k

bhOGV3Qo9sU