PDA

View Full Version : Man tried to hire prostitute for his son, 14

Rainraven
05-16-2009, 01:03 PM
Had a bit of a laugh at this!

A man who tried to hire a prostitute to take his 14-year-old son's virginity as a present was spared jail by a court.

The Polish national took the boy out in his car and allowed him to pick out the prostitute, who was standing at the side of the road in the red-light district of Nottingham.

But the 42-year-old father was arrested because the teenager had chosen an undercover police officer, Nottingham Crown Court heard.

The man, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was handed a 10-month prison sentence, suspended for a year, after he admitted a charge of trying to solicit a woman to have sex with a child, the Press Association reported.

The court heard that the father, who came to Britain eight years ago, was arrested last July during an undercover operation by the city's vice squad.

Prosecutor Adrian Harris said the man and his son had approached the undercover officer whose code name was Sarah and beckoned her over.

He asked "Sarah" how much it would cost for her to have sex with his son and they agreed on a £20 fee. However, when the car pulled over, the man was arrested by plainclothes police officers.

"The boy said that they had driven past the girl and his dad pointed to her and said 'will she do?"' Harris said.

"He said 'yes' and they had turned round. He said his dad did this because he was still a virgin and he was taking care of that for him."

Judge Jonathan Teare said he would spare the father jail because of his excellent character and that he believed he did not mean any harm to his son.

"You have a duty of care to your son and that is to look after his moral welfare, not as you might think to break him in to the ways of sex through a prostitute," he said.

The court was told the boy would continue to live with his father.

Source (http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/europe/2416214/Man-tried-to-hire-prostitute-for-his-son-14)

Is it normal to start worrying about your child's virginity when they are 14? :eek:

Jamt
05-16-2009, 01:17 PM
I was worrying about my virginity at 14. I thougt I was the only one still beng one, or somthing.

Spaniard_Truth
05-16-2009, 01:42 PM
Had a bit of a laugh at this!

Source (http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/europe/2416214/Man-tried-to-hire-prostitute-for-his-son-14)

Is it normal to start worrying about your child's virginity when they are 14? :eek:

Damn, I thought the polaks had p*ssed off out of Britain. Still there, I see :(

Most people I knew at 14 had lost their virginity, or so they claimed. But considering where I lived, I had not much reason to doubt.

I suppose it is a legitimate concern, certainly not something unusual in poor countries. If someone ends up getting to 20 without losing his virginity, he'll probably stay that way for life, so I suppose fathers do what they must.

Frigga
05-16-2009, 03:23 PM
Well, my little brother in law is 25, and still one. He doesn't drive either, still lives at home, and is a bitter little pud about it to all of the female race, including myself. :rolleyes:

I blame his being on the computer all the time, and looking up gross sexual acts like fisting and bestiality from the age of 16 for his social ineptitude. It warped his little mind, thinking that all girls secretly dream of fisting, and having sexual acts with dogs, horses, and donkeys. :rolleyes: He actually would talk to girls about it, thinking that it would cause him to score! :pound:

Baron Samedi
05-16-2009, 03:27 PM
Damn, I thought the polaks had p*ssed off out of Britain. Still there, I see :(

Most people I knew at 14 had lost their virginity, or so they claimed. But considering where I lived, I had not much reason to doubt.

I suppose it is a legitimate concern, certainly not something unusual in poor countries. If someone ends up getting to 20 without losing his virginity, he'll probably stay that way for life, so I suppose fathers do what they must.

This has to be one of the most dumbass things I have ever read.

I'm 22 and still a virgin.

What does it matter when your cherry is popped? Seriously?

The Lawspeaker
05-16-2009, 03:35 PM
This has to be one of the most dumbass things I have ever read.

I'm 22 and still a virgin.

What does it matter when your cherry is popped? Seriously?
Not at all. There are cultures out there that think differently. Even European cultures and I remember that I was pressured quite a bit in high school: "ha ha you are still a virgin" - even when I had a sound relationship.

Lady L
05-16-2009, 04:34 PM
I absolutely loathe the term " cherry popped "

Tabiti
05-16-2009, 07:34 PM
So, OK, but why with prostitute and why on 14? Was he disabled or pestilentious not to find some normal girl? And 14 seems to be still young for an European. We are not Dravids/Africans to be mature enough on 13-14 and to get married...
I think that first time with prostitute would ruin his future normal sexual life and attitude towards females at all.
When you are 14, your brain and mind are still developing, so there is need to be busy with other issues, not only sexual life.

jerney
05-16-2009, 07:53 PM
Well, my little brother in law is 25, and still one. He doesn't drive either, still lives at home, and is a bitter little pud about it to all of the female race, including myself. :rolleyes:

I blame his being on the computer all the time, and looking up gross sexual acts like fisting and bestiality from the age of 16 for his social ineptitude. It warped his little mind, thinking that all girls secretly dream of fisting, and having sexual acts with dogs, horses, and donkeys. :rolleyes: He actually would talk to girls about it, thinking that it would cause him to score! :pound:

I'm wondering why your brother divulged his sexual fantasies to you in the first place?

Lady L
05-16-2009, 09:56 PM
I'm wondering why your brother divulged his sexual fantasies to you in the first place?

I believe she said her brother in law.

Rainraven
05-16-2009, 11:01 PM
Not at all. There are cultures out there that think differently. Even European cultures and I remember that I was pressured quite a bit in high school: "ha ha you are still a virgin" - even when I had a sound relationship.

I think it's a bigger thing with boys and more of a competition. I went to an all girls school and anyone who had lost their virginity when they were 14 would have been considered quite the slut :eek:

The Lawspeaker
05-16-2009, 11:20 PM
I think it's a bigger thing with boys and more of a competition. I went to an all girls school and anyone who had lost their virginity when they were 14 would have been considered quite the slut :eek:
Perhaps so. Both teenage boys and girls are pressured here by their "peers" (and in a sense as well by the media). The "funny" thing is that a lot of Dutch teenage girls seem to loose it to foreign boys while foreign girls hold out until they get forced into marriage.

The foreign boys just use the Dutch girls for "training" ! The hypocrisy of it all is that a girl that is a virgin at 15/16 is "prudish" while the girl that isn't is called a "slut".

jerney
05-17-2009, 01:16 AM
I believe she said her brother in law.

haha I didn't even notice. Still, even that is a bit odd!

Frigga
05-17-2009, 01:45 AM

haha I didn't even notice. Still, even that is a bit odd!

You're absolutely right it is odd! But, for the first four years I knew him, he would hit on me. But, not just me, on any of the girlfriends of his brothers, and his brothers' friends. He didn't know boundaries. And I met him when he was 16, and we would do family hikes, and he would brag to all of us "young kids" ie his older brothers and their girlfriends about this really perverted stuff on the internet, and talk about it like he knew all about it. We all rolled our eyes at him for his ridiculous notions, and I remember us girls getting a little peeved at him, but we didn't reprove him like we should have. But, after getting rebuffed from me, and others for several years, he finally turned into this bitter, self-righteous little prick, who was no fun to hang out with.

Óttar
05-17-2009, 02:08 AM
I think the father should not be reprimanded. Our culture is strange. When it comes to sex we put out one hand to block sex out all the while jerking off with the other. Sex saturates our television, and yet we're never supposed to talk about it, acting like it doesn't exist. It seems like when we're in college we're supposed to make a conscious decision to study all the time, and put our balls in a box for 4-6 years.

They always say "focus on your studies, all that stuff will come later." Which has some truth to it, but lady, I don't know if you've noticed but my sexual peak is supposed to be 19-21. Nature ordained me to feel it and indulge it now as well as later.

I think if a kid is smart, [condoms and all that] a moderate sex life beginning at 16 can be emotionally healthy. I can understand if you're like my room-mate in law school who is studying all the time, and renouncing sex, but for those of us who are of a more sensual nature, it can be a good thing to experience sex to take away some of the nagging mystery of it all, kind of like having a glass of wine at dinner to prevent a kid from binge drinking at 21 due to repressed indulgence.

Anyhow, I'm not a member of the Junior Anti-Sex League, sex is essentially good, but especially when approached properly.

Ave Venus!

Loddfafner
05-17-2009, 02:45 AM
A lot of my ancestors were cowboys. An elderly cousin who grew up on the ranch mentioned being taken to a brothel when he was 14 and recalled that the women were too old for him. This only came up because the brothel in question was in an old adobe I had just visited that is now a quaint ruin. The attached historical marker emphasizes its past as a stagecoach stop.

Spaniard_Truth
05-17-2009, 12:05 PM

Exactly. You either have it or you don't. Males in my family tend not to 'have it'. My cousin is 30 something, never had a girlfriend, still a virgin. I'm 23. never had a girlfriend, still a virgin. Of course it matter when you have your cherry popped. If you are 20+ and have never, then you don;t 'have it'. Girls don't like you, and you have zero confidence. I accept that about myself, although most men would live in denial, I'm not so stupid.

But I suppose these cultures are more realistic. This guy wants a son who can give him grandchildren, not some 40 year old virgin who plays videogames in his bedroom in his parents house, so he does what he must as a father. He's a polak, so he doesn't see things the same as the British law. He isn't wrong in any way; he should just be doing this stuff in Poland, not Britain.

Skandi
05-17-2009, 01:32 PM
so he does what he must as a father. He's a polak, so he doesn't see things the same as the British law. He isn't wrong in any way; he should just be doing this stuff in Poland, not Britain.

I agree here, every culture is different, one should not put your values on others, but they should not expect you to accept theirs. However I think the sentance and addition to the sex offenders register was rather harsh, in my opinion this just merits a warning and don't do it again.