PDA

View Full Version : Turkish father arrested for beating 9-year-old daughter / VIDEO

Flintlocke
03-19-2012, 07:14 PM
Seems like the sadistic asian/mongoloid strand is still alive and well in Turkey :rolleyes:

http://www.worldbulletin.net/?aType=haber&ArticleID=87439

Turkish father arrested for beating 9-year-old daughter / VIDEO
Police arrested a man on Sunday who was caught on camera beating his 9-year-old daughter in Trabzon.

Police arrested a man on Sunday who was caught on camera beating his 9-year-old daughter in Trabzon.

Nearly two months ago, a company's security camera recorded a man repeatedly kicking and slapping a young girl in Trabzon's Araklı district. According to Trabzon Governor Recep Kızılcık, the images were sent to his office on Friday.

The Araklı District Gendarmerie Command learned that the young girl being beaten in the video was İ.E.'s 9-year-old daughter, Z.E., and arrested the suspect the following day.

Z.E. told the press during her father's arrest that she had been running late on her way home from primary school and that her father beat her so she would not do so again.

İ.E. was referred to court on charges of “abuse of a young child” and “domestic violence.” He has two other children besides Z.E.

The Akşam daily reported Kızılcık as condemning the incident. “We have begun taking the necessary procedures to obtain protection for the child,” he said.

Europa
03-19-2012, 07:19 PM
This crap is everywhere not only in Turkey.People have just become mental recently.

Kanuni
03-19-2012, 07:25 PM
The bashing of Turkish subforum has begin:laugh:

Typical horde mentality.

Mary
03-19-2012, 07:25 PM
His family, his business. I don't see the problem really.

Azalea
03-19-2012, 07:28 PM
Seems like the sadistic asian/mongoloid strand is still alive and well in Turkey :rolleyes:

Ofcourse. Things like that don't happen in Greece. Everybody lives in harmony (http://www.upi.com/Top_News/2009/05/20/Greek-man-kills-his-wife-son-and-himself/UPI-29941242844902/) over there.

How predictable.

Kanuni
03-19-2012, 07:34 PM
Ofcourse. Things like that don't happen in Greece. Everybody lives in harmony (http://www.upi.com/Top_News/2009/05/20/Greek-man-kills-his-wife-son-and-himself/UPI-29941242844902/) over there.

How predictable.

How long did it take you to search for that article?

Azalea
03-19-2012, 07:40 PM
A few seconds.

The Lawspeaker
03-19-2012, 11:35 PM
This crap is everywhere not only in Turkey.People have just become mental recently.
I remember this Texas judge (http://articles.cnn.com/2011-11-02/justice/justice_texas-video-beating_1_texas-judge-disabled-daughter-video?_s=PM:JUSTICE) that beat up his disabled daughter only for downloading some music.

Queen B
03-19-2012, 11:57 PM

Are you kidding? His beating so hard a KID, that can't defend herself and is his business? He should not be able to be near to the kid by law, and go to jail asap.

I remember this Texas judge (http://articles.cnn.com/2011-11-02/justice/justice_texas-video-beating_1_texas-judge-disabled-daughter-video?_s=PM:JUSTICE) that beat up his disabled daughter only for downloading some music.

Another f*cker. Damn

Nairi
03-20-2012, 12:31 AM

Will you see a problem if father rapes his daughter? Or that is also a family business?

Hurrem sultana
03-20-2012, 12:33 AM
I think Mary is being sarcastic or something

Guapo
03-20-2012, 12:34 AM
damn goat fuckers

Hess
03-20-2012, 12:37 AM

This is an Islamic Tradition more than Asiatic/Mongoloid

Mary
03-20-2012, 05:49 AM
Are you kidding? His beating so hard a KID, that can't defend herself and is his business? He should not be able to be near to the kid by law, and go to jail asap.

Where do you want to draw the line?

Mary
03-20-2012, 05:52 AM
Will you see a problem if father rapes his daughter? Or that is also a family business?

No, that is a different thing. He beats the kid for the kid's own sake, in order for her to grow up normal.

Things like sex, forced labor, etc. are not done in the best interest of child but in the interest of the parent. I don't think that is acceptable.

derLowe
03-20-2012, 06:29 AM

It is selfish of him, having a kid with 2 black eyes and a broken nose in class dose not create a environment conducive to learning.

Mary
03-20-2012, 06:33 AM
It is selfish of him, having a kid with 2 black eyes and a broken nose in class dose not create a environment conducive to learning.

It teaches the kid to behave.

derLowe
03-20-2012, 06:35 AM
It teaches the kid to behave.

That is his problem, not mine.

Mary
03-20-2012, 06:37 AM
That is his problem, not mine.

Exactly. That's why he beats his kid.

Kanuni
03-20-2012, 06:47 AM
This is an Islamic Tradition more than Asiatic/Mongoloid

This is a isolated case it has nothing to do with Mongoloid/Islamic tradition.

derLowe
03-20-2012, 06:51 AM
Exactly. That's why he beats his kid.

He beats the child because he is a powerless little man that has more frustrations than a bottle of alcohol can cover.

There is no comparison between a hiding and that video. What that man is doing is causing structural damage to the child and making his problems other peoples problems.

I say that man needs a good beating, all the way to a coma.

The Lawspeaker
03-20-2012, 06:56 AM
Within a single inch of his coffin. By his own community or otherwise right in front of them and on public TV so people will learn from it.

Mary
03-20-2012, 08:58 AM
He beats the child because he is a powerless little man that has more frustrations than a bottle of alcohol can cover.

There is no comparison between a hiding and that video. What that man is doing is causing structural damage to the child and making his problems other peoples problems.

Z.E. told the press during her father's arrest that she had been running late on her way home from primary school and that her father beat her so she would not do so again.

I think this is commendable. It shows that he is a responsible father.

The Lawspeaker
03-20-2012, 09:08 AM
No what he needs is rattan induced coma. What he needs is to have every single last one of them here to be broken on his ass:

http://img.en.china.cn/0/0,0,498,17557,944,688,cbdd00b0.jpg

That's how hard they should whip him. And if he doesn't survive ? Tough shit.
That's how society ought to be keep such malevolent, violent c....nts in check.

Mary
03-20-2012, 09:12 AM
No what he needs is rattan induced coma. What he needs is to have every single last one of them here to be broken on his back:

http://img.en.china.cn/0/0,0,498,17557,944,688,cbdd00b0.jpg

That's how hard they should whip him. And if he doesn't survive ? Tough shit.

Why is that? Because you disagree with the way he runs his family? That reasoning goes both ways.

The Lawspeaker
03-20-2012, 09:14 AM
Why is that? Because you disagree with the way he runs his family? That reasoning goes both ways.
He doesn't "run"his family. And if he runs it he is running it into the ground. When on foster care I have seen plenty of children that had been abused in some sort. And violence is abuse.

Using corporal punishment against adults that have committed severe crimes people is o.k in my book (nothing works as good as a good flogging).. but not against children. Not of such a nature. So he ought to be corrected. Big time.

Mary
03-20-2012, 09:18 AM
He doesn't "run"his family. And if he runs it he is running it into the ground. When on foster care I have seen plenty of children that had been abused in some sort. And violence is abuse.

Corporal punishment against mature people is o.k in my book.. but not against children. Not of such a nature. So he ought to be corrected. Big time.

It's still his family, not yours. If you don't want him to interfere in your family, you shouldn't interfere in his. Different kids need different kinds of discipline. If more people got properly beaten as children, we would have a better society.

The Lawspeaker
03-20-2012, 09:19 AM
It's still his family, not yours. Different kids need different kinds of discipline. If more people got properly beaten as children, we would have a better society.
You shouldn't have a family (and with such a piss poor attitude like you have.. I hope for the sake of any future children that your womb is barren and that's not something I would say to any woman so readily) and neither should he. This is not correction a child. This is severe abuse. And he should be beaten to a pulp so bad that he will be crippled for life or dead for all I care.

Mary
03-20-2012, 09:24 AM
You shouldn't have a family (and with such a piss poor attitude like you have.. I hope for the sake of any future children that your womb is barren and that's not something I would say to any women so readily) and neither should he. This is not correction a child. This is severe abuse. And he should be beaten to a pulp so bad that he will be crippled for life or dead for all I care.

Your family is your decision. My family is my decision. His family is his decision. See how that works?

What constitutes abuse depends on the individual. Some need serious beatings, others don't need much at all.

The Lawspeaker
03-20-2012, 09:25 AM
Your family is your decision. My family is my decision. His family is his decision. See how that works?

What constitutes abuse depends on the individual.
No it does not. He has been arrested for a reason because this falls under the jurisdiction of the law. And I think that if your husband beats you to a pulp that you would want to be safe as well. Or maybe we should just let him kill you: it's after all his family.

Mary
03-20-2012, 09:29 AM
No it does not. He has been arrested for a reason because this falls under the jurisdiction of the law. And I think that if your husband beats you to a pulp that you would want to be safe as well. Or maybe we should just let him kill you: it's after all his family.

Every man makes his own law. You interfere with it at your own risk.

Yes, it's his family so it's his decision, of course.

The Lawspeaker
03-20-2012, 09:30 AM
Every man makes his own law. You interfere with it at your own risk.

Yes, it's his family so it's his decision, of course.
No he doesn't. And if he beats up his family the national law should take him on and show him his place again: down the gutter with every single limb broken.

Mary
03-20-2012, 09:35 AM
No he doesn't. And if he beats up his family the national law should take him on and show him his place again: down the gutter with every single limb broken.

Behind every decision there is a person. That person usually has a wife, a house and relatives. If you bring "national law" on him, he can bring his personal law on you and your family.

The Lawspeaker
03-20-2012, 09:36 AM
Behind every decision there is a person. That person usually has a wife, a house and relatives. If you bring "national law" on him, he can bring his personal law on you and your family.
What does he want to do ? Take on the police that arrested him ?

He doesn't have the slightest idea with what he is dealing then. Behind the police there is always the army.

Mary
03-20-2012, 09:40 AM
What does he want to do ? Take on the police that arrested him ?

He doesn't have the slightest idea with what he is dealing then. Behind the police there is always the army.

He can go and rape the policeman's wife or burn his house. Even people in the army have families.

The Lawspeaker
03-20-2012, 09:41 AM
He can go and rape the policeman's wife or burn his house. Even people in the army have families.
Which would result in the man being murdered by the police and there are areas in the world where the police would press no charges or even arrest the policeman in such a case.

Mary
03-20-2012, 09:43 AM
Which would result in the man being murdered by the police and there are areas in the world where the police would press no charges or even arrest the policeman in such a case.

Then his relatives will kill the police responsible.

Flintlocke
03-20-2012, 09:44 AM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m160udpRsY1qd2er3.gif

His family his business you may say but even in times when the state didn't exist these actions would have been regarded appalling by the community and they would have taken action. People know the difference between a little spanking correctional behavior and such extreme violence.

The Lawspeaker
Then his relatives will kill the police responsible.
I don't they would dare as then the whole family would be slaughtered. And in some countries that happens. (And I think it's a good thing: anti-socials ought to get what they deserve).

Mary
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m160udpRsY1qd2er3.gif

His family his business you may say but even in times when the state didn't exist these actions would have been regarded appalling by the community and they would have taken action. People know the difference between a little spanking correctional behavior and such extreme violence.

Go and take action yourself if you are so concerned.

The Lawspeaker
03-20-2012, 09:45 AM
Go and take action yourself if you are so concerned.
And that's what some communities do and have always done before the the Law was easily enforced by the police. The man would get beaten to a pulp or lynched.

Mary
03-20-2012, 09:46 AM
I don't they would dare as then the whole family would be slaughtered. And in some countries that happens. (And I think it's a good thing: anti-socials ought to get what they deserve).

They can kill them and run. Or they can move away and come back after five years when everyone has forgotten about it and kill their families.

Mary
03-20-2012, 09:48 AM
And that's what some communities do and have always done before the the Law was easily enforced by the police. The man would get beaten to a pulp or lynched.

You go lynch him then. It's easy to be cool on the Internet.

The Lawspeaker
03-20-2012, 09:48 AM
They can kill them and run. Or they can move away and come back after five years when everyone has forgotten about it and kill their families.
That's how feuds are born and such families that attacked a community that had driven out a worthless piece of shit then got slaughtered. In the good old days it held the number of idiots down.

I think that's what the police is now trying to prevent: that his community will get back at him.

Shouldn't you allow your husband to rape and molest you ? Being the good obedient slave to your husband you are.

Mary
03-20-2012, 09:49 AM
That's how feuds are born and such families that attacked a community that had driven out a worthless piece of shit then got slaughtered. In the good old days it held the number of idiots down.

If you kill more of them than they kill from your family, then it's worth it.

The Lawspeaker
03-20-2012, 09:50 AM
If you kill more of them than they kill from your family, then it's worth it.
They couldn't because such feuds would have been between one an family and an entire community. Attacking a community would have been suicidal.

Mary
03-20-2012, 09:51 AM
I think that's what the police is now trying to prevent: that his community will get back at him.

Shouldn't you allow your husband to rape and molest you ? Being the good obedient slave to your husband you are.

That's between him and those people in his community.

I think you have some fantasies that you need to deal with.

Mary
03-20-2012, 09:53 AM
They couldn't because such feuds would have been between one an family and an entire community. Attacking a community would have been suicidal.

You wait and you take them one at a time. First one family. After a few years another family. And so on.

Supreme American
03-20-2012, 09:59 AM
Turks are animals. They pork kids.

Geronimo
03-20-2012, 10:02 AM
Not a big fan of violence but I would like to bash this guy's head in, him being a turk would only increase my pleasure :)

Taking on someone who's 5 times smaller than you is an act of cowardice, you have to be mentally degenarated to beat a kid. I cant understand how can you abuse those that you're supposed to love and protect.

Mary
03-20-2012, 10:08 AM
Not a big fan of violence but I would like to bash this guy's head in, him being a turk would only increase my pleasure :)

Taking on someone who's 5 times smaller than you is an act of cowardice, you have to be mentally degenarated to beat a kid. I cant understand how can you abuse those that you're supposed to love and protect.

He has his reasons for beating her. How is that any of your business?

It's far better than if lets her run loose so she becomes a prostitute like women here in the West. If a girl starts coming home late from school when she's a child that's a very bad sign. Later when she gets married she will be late with dinner or even divorce her husband.

Geronimo
03-20-2012, 10:14 AM
He has his reasons for beating her. How is that any of your business?

It's not my business :) but no matter how much a kid has misbehaved he does not deserve to get a broken nose or broken ribs or broken arms. Dont forget that we're talking about a 9 year old here.

Of course what we're doing here is talking (wasting time) and it will not change what's happening with kids all over the world but keeping an indifferent eye or accepting child abuse as something normal is not the way to go.

I'm afraid beating her to death wont help her become more disciplined on the contrary it may have the opposite effect, she might run away and get into trouble, seek comfort in the arms of a pimp or human trafficer.

Mary
03-20-2012, 10:18 AM
It's not my business :) but no matter how much a kid has misbehaved he does not deserve to get a broken nose or broken ribs or broken arms. Dont forget that we're talking about a 9 year old here.

Of course what we're doing here is talking (wasting time) and it will not change what's happening with kids all over the world but keeping an indifferent eye or accepting child abuse as something normal is not the way to go.

How do you know she had any fractures? And even if she did, how do you know she didn't deserve it?

As I said before, some kids need to be dealt with harshly so they don't become fuck ups as adults, that's not abuse it's responsible parenting.

Abuse is when punishment is unwarranted. But we don't know if that is the case here.

I'm afraid beating her to death wont help her become more disciplined on the contrary it may have the opposite effect, she might run away and get into trouble, seek comfort in the arms of a pimp or human trafficer.

If she is a bad kid, then he needs to take her out of school and then marry her off to a suitable man.

Geronimo
03-20-2012, 10:28 AM
How do you know she had any fractures? And even if she did, how do you know she didn't deserve it?

As I said before, some kids need to be dealt with harshly so they don't become fuck ups as adults, that's not abuse it's responsible parenting.

Abuse is when punishment is unwarranted. But we don't know if that is the case here.

If she is a bad kid, then he needs to take her out of school and then marry her off to a suitable man.

There are other ways to discipline a bad kid, you can deprive him of stuff he likes. Abuse is not acceptable IMO.

Abuse is whenever you lay a hand on someone no matter if he "deserved" it or not.

Mary
03-20-2012, 10:31 AM
There are other ways to discipline a bad kid, you can deprive him of stuff he likes. Abuse is not acceptable IMO.

Abuse is whenever you lay a hand on someone no matter if he "deserved" it or not.

Don't be a pansy. No kid that isn't totally bullied is going to care about being deprived of toys. Seriously.

No, abuse is when you fail to treat an individual appropriately. In this case, since the girl wasn't coming home directly after school, the man did the right thing. If she had been a proper kid it would have been a different story.

Queen B
03-20-2012, 10:59 AM

It shows that he is a mo@therf@cker that can't behave civilized.
He can't talk to his kid to make it ''behave'', he can't even ask the kid what happened and why. What if someone harassed her while she was returning? What if the teacher kept kids a bit more waiting?
Oh, I forgot, a responsible father... knows that?

:thumb001:

Because someone has to teach him to behave as well. ;)

Civilazation to the full :thumbs up

In modern and civilized societies, people that abuse or mistreat children, always get a special treatment in the prison .. by prisonmates:coffee:

Mary
03-20-2012, 11:21 AM
It shows that he is a mo@therf@cker that can't behave civilized.
He can't talk to his kid to make it ''behave'', he can't even ask the kid what happened and why. What if someone harassed her while she was returning? What if the teacher kept kids a bit more waiting?
Oh, I forgot, a responsible father... knows that?

He is the father. He knows very well what is going on. If it was a good kid he would understand that her delay probably had a legit reason. But when you're dealing with a bad kid, you know when your kid has been up to no good.

In modern and civilized societies, people that abuse or mistreat children, always get a special treatment in the prison .. by prisonmates:coffee:

People that abuse their kids for real rarely get caught, at least not until it's too late. See Fritzl as an example. So you should really be more concerned with kids from "well ordered backgrounds" rather than villagers from Turkey.

That's one area where modern society fails.

Queen B
03-20-2012, 11:35 AM
He is the father. He knows very well what is going on. If it was a good kid he would understand that her delay probably had a legit reason. But when you're dealing with a bad kid, you know when your kid has been up to no good.

He knows very well? :lol:How? He smelled it in the air? What is , a fart? Are you kidding me?
How well he knows that hasn't been harassed in the street? How well does he know that it wasn't school's fault?
These are just nosense excuse to support child abuse and nothing more.

Even in case that a kid does not behave, there are other methods to punish it.
Showing your muscular power over it, is not one.
He has 5 times the strength of this kid. If he was a real men, he wouldn't fight a helpless kid. But he isn't . He is an uncivilized son of a beach.

If he was a good father in a first place, the kid wouldn't derail.:wink

I have never been touched by my parents. I have never smoke, never got late of school or a night out, never ''prostitute'', go to my university, finish it, find a job, never in drugs or anything bad and I live a decent life.

People that abuse their kids for real rarely get caught, at least not until it's too late. See Fritzl as an example. So you should really be more concerned with kids from "well ordered backgrounds" rather than villagers from Turkey.

That's one area where modern society fails.

He is an abuser, just like Fritzl is. Violence abuser and sexual abuser, are both abuser. They both touch the kid's body, because they have more strenght than it has.

I am concerned about every kids that they are not treated respectevly.

Mary
03-20-2012, 11:46 AM
He knows very well? :lol:How? He smelled it in the air? What is , a fart? Are you kidding me?
How well he knows that hasn't been harassed in the street? How well does he know that it wasn't school's fault?
These are just nosense excuse to support child abuse and nothing more.

Even in case that a kid does not behave, there are other methods to punish it.
Showing your muscular power over it, is not one.
He has 5 times the strength of this kid. If he was a real men, he wouldn't fight a helpless kid. But he isn't . He is an uncivilized son of a beach.

If he was a good father in a first place, the kid wouldn't derail.:wink

I have never been touched by my parents. I have never smoke, never got late of school or a night out, never ''prostitute'', go to my university, finish it, find a job, never in drugs or anything bad and I live a decent life.

He knows the character of the kid. If you would have done something bad, don't you think your father would have known?

He is an abuser, just like Fritzl is. Violence abuser and sexual abuser, are both abuser. They both touch the kid's body, because they have more strenght than it has.

I am concerned about every kids that they are not treated respectevly.

Some kids need a beating. Other kids don't. It depends entirely on the individual.

wNeDOiaAumE

More:

v8iFtbKQzLg

:dielaughing:

The Ripper
03-20-2012, 11:54 AM
Truth be told, when I watched the last episode of The Walking Dead, I hoped Rick would give his son a smack. Because that's what you do when your 10 year old kid is being a dick and not doing what he's told when there are Zombies around wanting to eat everyone. Hell, I got smacked even when my life wasn't in danger and I wasn't endangering everyone else with my stupidity.

Queen B
03-20-2012, 11:54 AM
He knows the character of the kid. If you would have done something bad, don't you think your father would have known?

1) I might be a bad girl , but still , in that case, to NOT be my fault
2) And yes, he probably doesn't know his kids character. He might be :
a) a loser with excessive violent attacks
b) A drunker
c) Someone that might even sexually harass his kid.

How do you know? How you can be so sure of how good the character of the father is ?

This BS backwards ideas of supporting child abuse, is just sickening.
You might enjoy having your @ss off beaten by your husband. Your choice to mary him.
But a kid doesn't choose his/her parents.

This kind of sick bastard should be treated by the law accordingly.
Since, according to laws, child abuse is not acceptable, he must be punished. And since, according to you, the only way is beating, then I hope police and his cellmates to kick his ass off, break his ribs and eventually ''suicide'' him.

Some kids need a beating. Other kids don't. It depends entirely on the individual.
No, the father needs beating.He is a grown up with builded personality.He has to teach him to behave normal, but since he can't , why he expects the kid to do it ?

Mary
03-20-2012, 12:09 PM
1) I might be a bad girl , but still , in that case, to NOT be my fault
2) And yes, he probably doesn't know his kids character. He might be :
a) a loser with excessive violent attacks
b) A drunker
c) Someone that might even sexually harass his kid.

How do you know? How you can be so sure of how good the character of the father is ?

This BS backwards ideas of supporting child abuse, is just sickening.
You might enjoy having your @ss off beaten by your husband. Your choice to mary him.
But a kid doesn't choose his/her parents.

This kind of sick bastard should be treated by the law accordingly.
Since, according to laws, child abuse is not acceptable, he must be punished. And since, according to you, the only way is beating, then I hope police and his cellmates to kick his ass off, break his ribs and eventually ''suicide'' him.

How do we know that he's a good father? Because he disciplines his kid. That shows that he's invested in their moral education. Bad parents tend to neglect their kids. If you're an alcoholic or a loser, you're probably not going to care if your kid comes home late from school or goes to school at all.

No, the father needs beating.He is a grown up with builded personality.He has to teach him to behave normal, but since he can't , why he expects the kid to do it ?

Look at the videos I posted here: http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=785507&postcount=59

That kid needs to get beaten. If she was thrown to the ground a couple of times and kicked do you think she would do that?

The Lawspeaker
03-20-2012, 12:10 PM
How do we know that he's a good father? Because he disciplines his kid. That shows that he's invested in their moral education. Bad parents tend to neglect their kids. If you're an alcoholic or a loser, you're probably not going to care if your kid comes home late from school or goes to school at all.

Look at the videos I posted here: http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=785507&postcount=59

That kid needs to get beaten.
Maybe it's you that need some of that treatment but not the child. Sometimes parents just fail at raising children and I personally think that you shouldn't have them.

If you allow your husband to beat up your child like that Turk did or that Texas judge then you deserve to be sterile.

MandM
03-20-2012, 12:15 PM
in my opinion u shuld never beat your children so they get broken arms noses and stuff like that, but if the child dosent whant to listen to reason, the a smack on the ass is necessary, if u tell your child to do somthing or not to do and the child wont listen even after u explaind why, they diciplinary action is needed

Supreme American
03-20-2012, 12:17 PM
in my opinion u shuld never beat your children so they get broken arms noses and stuff like that, but if the child dosent whant to listen to reason, the a smack on the ass is necessary, if u tell your child to do somthing or not to do and the child wont listen even after u explaind why, they diciplinary action is needed

That was more than adequate before the days of Western kids being told by political radicals to ignore their parents, give them the finger, and take moral lessons from those radicals instead.

Mary
03-20-2012, 12:21 PM
Maybe it's you that need some of that treatment but not the child. Sometimes parents just fail at raising children and I personally think that you shouldn't have them.

If you allow your husband to beat up your child like that Turk did or that Texas judge then you deserve to be sterile.

It doesn't have to depend on the parents. Some kids are just inherently bad and they need a firm hand. A lot of the time parents have a hard time controlling such a kid, in best case they apply only a mild type of discipline.

The discipline I will apply to my kids depends entirely on what the kids are like.

The Lawspeaker
03-20-2012, 12:23 PM
It doesn't have to depend on the parents. Some kids are just inherently bad and they need a firm hand. A lot of the time parents have a hard time controlling such a kid, in best case they apply only a mild type of discipline.

The discipline I will apply to my kids depends entirely on what the kids are like.
It mostly depend on the parents because they frankly don't raise their children any more: instead they chuck them to a nursery while they go out to work or go do their own thing.

Aramis
03-20-2012, 12:24 PM
Truth be told, when I watched the last episode of The Walking Dead, I hoped Rick would give his son a smack. Because that's what you do when your 10 year old kid is being a dick and not doing what he's told when there are Zombies around wanting to eat everyone. Hell, I got smacked even when my life wasn't in danger and I wasn't endangering everyone else with my stupidity.

I agree. My mother used to beat the living crap out of me on some occasions. :D Grandmother as well.
But truth be told, my father and grandfather never did it. Just female members of the family.

Mary
03-20-2012, 12:33 PM
It mostly depend on the parents because they frankly don't raise their children any more: instead they chuck them to a nursery while they go out to work or go do their own thing.

That might be true, but that's not what I'm talking about. The kid might have good parents and an arranged life. For instance they might have well off parents, with the woman being a housewife and staff to help her out. But the kid might still go out and do drugs, drop out of school, get in trouble, things like that. That kind of kid needs harsher discipline. A stern talking will not deter them.

The Lawspeaker
03-20-2012, 12:35 PM
That might be true, but that's not what I'm talking about. The kid might have good parents and an arranged life. For instance they might have well off parents, with the woman being a housewife and staff to help her out. But the kid might still go out and do drugs, drop out of school, get in trouble, things like that. That kind of kid needs harsher discipline. A stern talking will not deter them.
It is my experience that the harsher and more absent a parent is the more weird stuff the child will do when reaching puberty. In 99 percent of all cases it is the parent. Unless the child has a psychiatric problem.

Mary
03-20-2012, 12:39 PM
It is my experience that the harsher and more absent a parent is the more weird stuff the child will do when reaching puberty. In 99 percent of all cases it is the parent. Unless the child has a psychiatric problem.

Maybe their parents are just wimps? If the kid throws a tantrum they either try to ignore it or they have a shouting match with their kid. If they beat their kid the first time that happened, there wouldn't be anymore tantrums.

The Lawspeaker
03-20-2012, 12:42 PM
Maybe their parents are just wimps? If the kid throws a tantrum they either try to ignore it or they have a shouting match with their kid. If they beat their kid the first time that happened, there wouldn't be anymore tantrums.
Even giving it a smack on the butt will do. But not like what this "father" did- whipping the fuck out of child just for being a bit late.

Mary
03-20-2012, 12:46 PM
Even giving it a smack on the butt will do. But not like what this "father" did- whipping the fuck out of child just for being a bit late.

For some kids a smack on the butt will do. But there are kids for whom even a belting will not be enough.

The Lawspeaker
03-20-2012, 12:47 PM
For some kids a smack on the butt will do. But there are kids for whom even a belting will not be enough.
Bullshit.

Queen B
03-20-2012, 02:02 PM

:lol:

This is not discipline. This is not education.
If he was a good father he would TALK to the kid. He would teach him the good or the bad.
Not being absent all day and expect the kid to act as he wishes, neither by smacking his face for being late for a reason he didn't even asked.

If any kid is derailed, its the parents fault,(unless psychiatric problems occure) and if that kid did it, is because he didn't teach it the correct way.
Its parents that teach their kids to behave and help them build the charachter. If that one didn't behave well, something that he did was wrong, don't you think.?

Bad parents or drunkers tend to use violence whenever they want , just because.
As he did.

That kid needs to get beaten. If she was thrown to the ground a couple of times and kicked do you think she would do that?
No this kid doesn't need to get beaten
Lock her in her room for a week or two, with no TV, no mobile, no phonecalls to friends, and even throw her favorite clothes/toys, and of course do the same everytime she makes the same, while on the same time teach her what is wrong... She won't do this again.

You shouldn't breed. Seriously.

Its action and reaction.

cmd_
03-20-2012, 02:05 PM
The article did not say whether the girl had done something bad or not. Just that a man had beaten her. It is wrong to judge right away without knowing the true history behind it. If she had done something very terrible, then it is her father and mother to teach her to not repeat it. Nowadays, especially when I see those comments, I see how weak-minded people have become in such society we live in today.

It is better if a father hits her daughter when she does something wrong. Like drinking alcohol, having sex here and there, dressing slutty etc. etc. Which is very common in the western society as we speak.

I, for example, grew up in a slighter upper-middle class. I could basically get every toy and video game I wanted. If I wanted some money, I just had to ask my father for some. My father was way too nice to me which I have learned later in mature age that's not how it's supposed to be. Because it basically makes you spoiled, like I was in my teen age. My father never hit me, ever. When I became mature and started to open my eyes, I saw how bad our materialistic society really is - Now I wished that my father actually would have hit me when I did something wrong.

You chose, Apricity!

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/6017/1331113104584z.jpg
http://s1.bild.me/bilder/060112/82092801313922226769.jpg
http://s1.bild.me/bilder/060112/82777091309964650648.jpg

Flintlocke
03-20-2012, 02:09 PM
The article did not say whether the girl had done something bad or not. Just that a man had beaten her.

If you click the link there is a video of the beating, nothing a kid does justifies this type of beating. And btw the father said he was pissed because she was a little late!

cmd_
03-20-2012, 02:10 PM
If you click the link there is a video of the beating, nothing a kid does justifies this type of beating. And btw the father said he was pissed because she was a little late!I see... A cuff would have been better then.

Mary
03-20-2012, 02:17 PM
This is not discipline. This is not education.
If he was a good father he would TALK to the kid. He would teach him the good or the bad.
Not being absent all day and expect the kid to act as he wishes, neither by smacking his face for being late for a reason he didn't even asked.

If any kid is derailed, its the parents fault,(unless psychiatric problems occure) and if that kid did it, is because he didn't teach it the correct way.
Its parents that teach their kids to behave and help them build the charachter. If that one didn't behave well, something that he did was wrong, don't you think.?

Bad parents or drunkers tend to use violence whenever they want , just because.
As he did.

1) Let's assume that he talks to the kid. What if the kid doesn't listen?

2) Kids derail when there are no or insufficient consequences for their actions. A "talk" is not a serious consequence.

No this kid doesn't need to get beaten
Lock her in her room for a week or two, with no TV, no mobile, no phonecalls to friends, and even throw her favorite clothes/toys, and of course do the same everytime she makes the same, while on the same time teach her what is wrong... She won't do this again.

1) This is the same thing as putting your kid in prison. Do you think it's healthy to have a "correctional officer - inmate" relationship to your child? And to turn your home into an amateur prison?

2) It doesn't work. But it does two other things:

a) Teaches the kid to resent you.

b) Teaches the kid to not get caught.

So what you're really doing is teaching the kid to be a better delinquent.

Geronimo
03-20-2012, 02:20 PM
Don't be a pansy. No kid that isn't totally bullied is going to care about being deprived of toys. Seriously.

No, abuse is when you fail to treat an individual appropriately. In this case, since the girl wasn't coming home directly after school, the man did the right thing. If she had been a proper kid it would have been a different story.

Well if you dont behave yourself I'll stop being a sissy and I will definitely spank you ;)

Queen B
03-20-2012, 02:31 PM
1) This is the same thing as putting your kid in prison. Do you think it's healthy to have a "correctional officer - inmate" relationship to your child? And to turn your home into an amateur prison?

Its healthier than kicking the kid's ass off, causing it injuries and make the kid afraid of you, thinking of your as a violent master.

2) It doesn't work. But it does two other things:

It actually DOES work.
But I m sure you haven't use it to know it ...

a) Teaches the kid to resent you.

Yeah, when kicking his ass off makes the kick love you :coffee:

b) Teaches the kid to not get caught.

No, it teaches the kid to know that when you do something unacceptable, there are concequences, just like in real life. Just like if you kill/steal/USE violence, you will have to pay for what you did, same will happen to home.

Violence are for the uncivilized and backward people.

Aramis
So many of you childless parenting experts here. :)

It would be interesting to hear the opinion of an actual mother and/or father.

orangepulp
I'm against physical abuse but its hypocritical of some people to label it as a Turkish or Islamic practice when it has nothing do with it. Physical abuse happens everywhere.

To be objective, we don't know why the girl was beaten. If I was a parent and my 9 year old child comes back from school in a certain time everyday but one day she did not come at her usual time I would be damn hell worried. What if someone kidnapped her, what if she got into an accident, etc...I would probably get a heart attack. When she comes home and I found out she came late because she was playing around or for whatever other lame reason, I would be very furious and might give her a spank in an area where it is not harmful. Sometimes children need a spank to wake them up so they don't do the same mistake again. I don't see anything wrong with this but of course I am against very violent beating and touching around the face, chest, abdominal region. I think the behind and hands would be the best for a slight stroke.

Queen B
03-20-2012, 02:52 PM
I'm against physical abuse but its hypocritical of some people to label it as a Turkish or Islamic practice when it has nothing do with it. Physical abuse happens everywhere.

To be objective, we don't know why the girl was beaten. If I was a parent and my 9 year old child comes back from school in a certain time everyday but one day she did not come at her usual time I would be damn hell worried. What if someone kidnapped her, what if she got into an accident, etc...I would probably get a heart attack. When she comes home and I found out she came late because she was playing around or for whatever other lame reason, I would be very furious and might give her a spank in an area where it is not harmful. Sometimes children need a spank to wake them up so they don't do the same mistake again. I don't see anything wrong with this but of course I am against very violent beating and touching around the face, chest, abdominal region. I think the behind and hands would be the best for a slight stroke.

True. But he doesn't spank her bottom or spank her hands.

he kicks her @ss off, with NO question, NO excuse heard, IN public.

And that's unacceptable.

Mary
03-20-2012, 03:12 PM
Its healthier than kicking the kid's ass off, causing it injuries and make the kid afraid of you, thinking of your as a violent master.

Violence or the threat of violence is what makes people comply.

It actually DOES work.
But I m sure you haven't use it to know it ...

Look up the recidivism rates for inmates.

As reported on BBC Radio 4 on 2 September 2005, the recidivism rates for released prisoners in the United States of America is 60% compared with 50% in the United Kingdom but cross-country statistical comparisons are often questionable.[citation needed] The report attributed the lower recidivism rate in the UK to a focus on rehabilitation and education of prisoners compared with the US focus on punishment, deterrence and keeping potentially dangerous individuals away from society.

The United States Department of Justice tracked the rearrest, re-conviction, and re-incarceration of former inmates for 3 years after their release from prisons in 15 states in 1994.[10] Key findings include:
Released prisoners with the highest rearrest rates were robbers (70.2%), burglars (74.0%), larcenists (74.6%), motor vehicle thieves (78.8%), those in prison for possessing or selling stolen property (77.4%), and those in prison for possessing, using, or selling illegal weapons (70.2%).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recidivism

Almost everyone who once gets imprisoned will re-offend. If this applies to adults, it applies even more to children.

The reason why it may seem to work is because people get better at not getting caught. Applied to children, this means the kid will get better at doing things behind your back.

Yeah, when kicking his ass off makes the kick love you :coffee:

Incarceration shows you kid that your are rejecting it. This makes the kid reject you back. A prisoner doesn't like the guard that keeps him locked up.

A beating is just a punishment that doesn't exclude the kid from the family. Because it's still part of the family both during and after the punishment.

No, it teaches the kid to know that when you do something unacceptable, there are concequences, just like in real life. Just like if you kill/steal/USE violence, you will have to pay for what you did, same will happen to home.

Violence are for the uncivilized and backward people.

The kid will learn to deal with doing time. It's a great way to prepare your child for sitting in prison as an adult.

You are just exercising a different kind of violence. So you are no more civilized than the man in the video.

Queen B
03-20-2012, 03:34 PM
Violence or the threat of violence is what makes people comply.

Look up the recidivism rates for inmates.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recidivism

Almost everyone who once gets imprisoned will re-offend. If this applies to adults, it applies even more to children.

Never heard of a kid that killed someone or his parents because they locked them in the room or don't allow it to play Xbox and watch TV.

On the other hand, a big amount of killers/rapers/ and serious crime offenders, have a troubled childhood of violence within the family.

So, actually a reason that these inmates are doing what they do is because they have parents with the same mentality as you.

So, no, kicking his ass off, will not discipline someone.

The reason why it may seem to work is because people get better at not getting caught. Applied to children, this means the kid will get better at doing things behind your back.

Wrong. Again. Maybe because you haven't try this method that people with decent values use.
You think that every kid that doesn't act like a prick have angel genes? No. As I told you, i never got beaten.

Not because I didn't throw tantrums, but because I was raised correctly.
When I sweared to my brothers for example, my dad didn't break my nose for talking bad, but instead, told me to stop. If I continue , I wouldn't see TV for a week, and/or never see my favorite toy/game again. He teached me why is bad to do it. Take time to explain to me, and of course, ASK me why I had to do what I did, and see the source of my troubled behavior.
Understanding is what a kid needs, not violence.

I don't resent him, in fact, I have amazing relationship with all of my family.

On the other hand, my 2nd brother was a pain in the ass.A real pain in the ass.

Once though, he had some kicks on the butt (of course NOT that kind of excesive violence used by this sub-human ''father'' ) and the other day he left home at 3 oclock at night, to go ..... fishing in the age of 12.
And of course this wasn't a method to discipline. He would act worst if my father continued. Action and reaction.If a kid is not respected, won't respect you,too.

But next time, my, used another method. Hide his bike. And every-time that will do something like this, hide it again.

Guess what worked better.

Incarceration shows you kid that your are rejecting it. This makes the kid reject you back. A prisoner doesn't like the guard that keeps him locked up.
1) An adult in prison has a developed character, unlike a kid where PARENTS help them built their character, it is STILL developing. You can fix his faults easier than in an adult.
2) Guards do NOT talk to prisoners to explain why and how they did bad.

3) Prisoners and guards have NO bond , so of course you won't like a stranger.

A beating is just a punishment that doesn't exclude the kid from the family. Because it's still part of the family both during and after the punishment.

A beating up is a punishment that you show your physical power over someone.
that you don't respect him enough to treat him as equal, and of course that you don't love him enough not to hurt him, or to actually talk to them.

You are just exercising a different kind of violence. So you are no more civilized than the man in the video.
You have a problem telling the difference between violence and punishment.

I just hope you ll never breed. Such uncivilized methods should never pass to next generations.

brunette
03-20-2012, 03:36 PM
Is it a Turk or a Kurd? Be honest.

Hess
03-20-2012, 03:40 PM
This is a isolated case it has nothing to do with Mongoloid/Islamic tradition.

I'm sorry, but you're wrong. The predisposition for child abuse in Islamic Societies is well documented, just google "child abuse in Islam" and you'll get page after page of specific cases and firsthand testimonies of victims of Islamic Abuse.

In fact, the Quran itself contains instructions (http://muttaqun.com/abuse.html) on how to properly beat your wife/child

Mary
03-20-2012, 03:45 PM
Never heard of a kid that killed someone or his parents because they locked them in the room or don't allow it to play Xbox and watch TV.

On the other hand, a big amount of killers/rapers/ and serious crime offenders, have a troubled childhood of violence within the family.

So, actually a reason that these inmates are doing what they do is because they have parents with the same mentality as you.

So, no, kicking his ass off, will not discipline someone.

What these figures show is that locking someone up without toys will not stop them from re-offending. In fact it's guarantee for that they will re-offend.

Wrong. Again. Maybe because you haven't try this method that people with decent values use.
You think that every kid that doesn't act like a prick have angel genes? No. As I told you, i never got beaten.

Not because I didn't throw tantrums, but because I was raised correctly.
When I sweared to my brothers for example, my dad didn't break my nose for talking bad, but instead, told me to stop. If I continue , I wouldn't see TV for a week, and/or never see my favorite toy/game again. He teached me why is bad to do it. Take time to explain to me, and of course, ASK me why I had to do what I did, and see the source of my troubled behavior.
Understanding is what a kid needs, not violence.

I don't resent him, in fact, I have amazing relationship with all of my family.

On the other hand, my 2nd brother was a pain in the ass.A real pain in the ass.

Once though, he had some kicks on the butt (of course NOT that kind of excesive violence used by this sub-human ''father'' ) and the other day he left home at 3 oclock at night, to go ..... fishing in the age of 12.
And of course this wasn't a method to discipline. He would act worst if my father continued. Action and reaction.If a kid is not respected, won't respect you,too.

But next time, my, used another method. Hide his bike. And every-time that will do something like this, hide it again.

Guess what worked better.

You hid his bike? That's like giving a young boy a new game to play.

1) An adult in prison has a developed character, unlike a kid where PARENTS help them built their character, it is STILL developing. You can fix his faults easier than in an adult.
2) Guards do NOT talk to prisoners to explain why and how they did bad.

3) Prisoners and guards have NO bond , so of course you won't like a stranger.

1) Kids don't have the ability to reason, adults do.
2) When you get sentenced to prison you get this paper explaining the reasons and consequences in detail. It's called a verdict.
3) In this case you break the bond between the parent and child. No kid is going to think that you love them if you lock them up. They will just grow up to resent you.

A beating up is a punishment that you show your physical power over someone.
that you don't respect him enough to treat him as equal, and of course that you don't love him enough not to hurt him, or to actually talk to them.

You're not an equal with your kid.

You have a problem telling the difference between violence and punishment.

I just hope you ll never breed. Such uncivilized methods should never pass to next generations.

God willing, I will have many sons.

Mary
03-20-2012, 03:47 PM
I'm sorry, but you're wrong. The predisposition for child abuse in Islamic Societies is well documented, just google "child abuse in Islam" and you'll get page after page of specific cases and firsthand testimonies of victims of Islamic Abuse.

In fact, the Quran itself contains instructions (http://muttaqun.com/abuse.html) on how to properly beat your wife/child

Have you ever seen what it looks like in societies that don't have those instructions?

orangepulp
03-20-2012, 03:49 PM

Google child abuse in the west and see what you get

Child Sexual Abuse Statistics

38% of girls are sexually abused before the age of 18.
16% of boys are sexually abused before the age of 18.
In 1994 345,000 sexual abuse incidents were reported to Child Protective Services in the U.S.
90 – 95% of all sexual abuse cases go unreported to the police.
In most cases, the child knew the sex offender. With girls, 29% were relatives and 60% were
Acquaintances.
With boys 16% were relatives and 44% were acquaintances.
Fabricated sexual abuse reports constitute 1 to 4 % of cases reported.
Physical force was not used in 2/3 of incestuous abuse.
Children who grow in a family where there is D.V. are 8 times more likely to be sexually molested within that family.
68% of incest survivors were adult victims of rape or attempted rape by a non-relative at some point in their lives.
Women who reported childhood rape were three times more likely to become pregnant before age 18.
70 to 80 % of sexual abuse survivors report excessive use of drugs and alcohol.
70% of child sex offenders had between 1 & 9 victims, 23% had 10 to 40 victims.
Approximately 1/3 of all juvenile victims of sexual abuse are children younger than 6 yrs. of age.
In 1995 126,000 children who were victims of either substantiated or indicated sexual abuse; of these, 75% were girls. Nearly 30% of child victims were between the ages of 4 & 7.

Date Rape/College Sexual Assault

Teens 16 – 19 were 3 ½ times more likely than the general population to be victims of rape, attempted rape and sexual assault.
25% of college women in one survey experienced rape or attempted rape.
15% of the college men is a study admitted they had forced a woman to have sex:51% of college men in another survey said they would rape if they were certain they would get away with it.
75% of men and 55% of women had been drinking alcohol or taking drugs prior to an acquaintance rape.
GBH (Gamma-Hydroxybutyerate) and Rohypnol are the most common date rape Drugs.
GBH & Rohypnol - Abuse Patterns, The most common are rapist who slip the drug into a victim’s drink before the rape or sexual assault.
Within a few moments the victim appears drunk and helpless.
Perpetrator acts as a “Good Samaritan” and offers to escort the victim home.
When victim regains consciousness, she has not memory of the rape or the sexual assault.
According to the Justice Department, 1 in 2 rape victims are under the age of 18.

Adult Sexual Assault

A woman is raped or sexually assaulted every 2 minutes.
There are 300,000 sexual assaults every year.
2/3 of sexual assault are committed by someone who is know to the victim.
40% of female victims are raped/sexually assaulted by an acquaintance or friend.
24% are raped by a current or former intimate partner.
32% of rapes and sexual assaults are committed by strangers.
6 of 10 rape/sexual assault incidents were reported by victims to have occurred in their own home or at the home of a friend, relative, or neighbor.
About 2/3 of rapes/sexual assaults occur between 6 PM and 6 AM.
1 out of every 4 rapes takes place in a public area or in a parking garage.
At least 45% of rapists were under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
47% of rapes, the victim sustained injuries other than rapes injuries.
75% of female rape victims require medical care after the attack.
90% of all rapes are planned. In 87% of the cases the assailant either carried a weapon of threatened the victim with death if she resisted.
The rate of sexual assault in the United States is the highest of any industrialized nation in the world.
Women don’t lie about rape. The FBI reports that false accusations account for only 2% of all reported sexual assaults.

http://womenofsubstance.org/sexabuse.htm

Hess
03-20-2012, 03:49 PM
Have you ever seen what it looks like in societies that don't have those instructions?

As far as I'm concerned (as well as 95% of other Europeans), it is NEVER appropriate for a man to strike a woman or child unless he is doing so in Self Defense.

orangepulp
03-20-2012, 03:50 PM
True. But he doesn't spank her bottom or spank her hands.

he kicks her @ss off, with NO question, NO excuse heard, IN public.

And that's unacceptable.

If the beating was very harsh of course it is unacceptable.

Hess
03-20-2012, 03:51 PM
Google child abuse in the west and see what you get

Child Sexual Abuse Statistics

38% of girls are sexually abused before the age of 18.
16% of boys are sexually abused before the age of 18.
In 1994 345,000 sexual abuse incidents were reported to Child Protective Services in the U.S.
90 – 95% of all sexual abuse cases go unreported to the police.
In most cases, the child knew the sex offender. With girls, 29% were relatives and 60% were
Acquaintances.
With boys 16% were relatives and 44% were acquaintances.
Fabricated sexual abuse reports constitute 1 to 4 % of cases reported.
Physical force was not used in 2/3 of incestuous abuse.
Children who grow in a family where there is D.V. are 8 times more likely to be sexually molested within that family.
68% of incest survivors were adult victims of rape or attempted rape by a non-relative at some point in their lives.
Women who reported childhood rape were three times more likely to become pregnant before age 18.
70 to 80 % of sexual abuse survivors report excessive use of drugs and alcohol.
70% of child sex offenders had between 1 & 9 victims, 23% had 10 to 40 victims.
Approximately 1/3 of all juvenile victims of sexual abuse are children younger than 6 yrs. of age.
In 1995 126,000 children who were victims of either substantiated or indicated sexual abuse; of these, 75% were girls. Nearly 30% of child victims were between the ages of 4 & 7.

Date Rape/College Sexual Assault

Teens 16 – 19 were 3 ½ times more likely than the general population to be victims of rape, attempted rape and sexual assault.
25% of college women in one survey experienced rape or attempted rape.
15% of the college men is a study admitted they had forced a woman to have sex:51% of college men in another survey said they would rape if they were certain they would get away with it.
75% of men and 55% of women had been drinking alcohol or taking drugs prior to an acquaintance rape.
GBH (Gamma-Hydroxybutyerate) and Rohypnol are the most common date rape Drugs.
GBH & Rohypnol - Abuse Patterns, The most common are rapist who slip the drug into a victim’s drink before the rape or sexual assault.
Within a few moments the victim appears drunk and helpless.
Perpetrator acts as a “Good Samaritan” and offers to escort the victim home.
When victim regains consciousness, she has not memory of the rape or the sexual assault.
According to the Justice Department, 1 in 2 rape victims are under the age of 18.

Adult Sexual Assault

A woman is raped or sexually assaulted every 2 minutes.
There are 300,000 sexual assaults every year.
2/3 of sexual assault are committed by someone who is know to the victim.
40% of female victims are raped/sexually assaulted by an acquaintance or friend.
24% are raped by a current or former intimate partner.
32% of rapes and sexual assaults are committed by strangers.
6 of 10 rape/sexual assault incidents were reported by victims to have occurred in their own home or at the home of a friend, relative, or neighbor.
About 2/3 of rapes/sexual assaults occur between 6 PM and 6 AM.
1 out of every 4 rapes takes place in a public area or in a parking garage.
At least 45% of rapists were under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
47% of rapes, the victim sustained injuries other than rapes injuries.
75% of female rape victims require medical care after the attack.
90% of all rapes are planned. In 87% of the cases the assailant either carried a weapon of threatened the victim with death if she resisted.
The rate of sexual assault in the United States is the highest of any industrialized nation in the world.
Women don’t lie about rape. The FBI reports that false accusations account for only 2% of all reported sexual assaults.

http://womenofsubstance.org/sexabuse.htm

The Numbers are so high because the US contains millions of Negros, Mexicans, Middle Easterners, etc.

Do you have statistics for just people of European descent?

Mary
03-20-2012, 04:02 PM
As far as I'm concerned (as well as 95% of other Europeans), it is NEVER appropriate for a man to strike a woman or child unless he is doing so in Self Defense.

My question was if you are aware of how badly women get beaten in countries that don't regulate this?

Black Sun Dimension
03-20-2012, 04:03 PM
video doesn work

Queen B
03-20-2012, 04:05 PM
Is it a Turk or a Kurd? Be honest.
Whatever it is, is unacceptable.

What these figures show is that locking someone up without toys will not stop them from re-offending. In fact it's guarantee for that they will re-offend.

These figures exist in the first place cause m@therf@ckers like this one, never treated their kids humanly, so they couldn't be normal humans themselves.

You hid his bike? That's like giving a young boy a new game to play.

Not me.
In your society maybe. In modern ones, no.

1) Kids don't have the ability to reason, adults do.
This is where a parent comes to TEACH him the ability to reason.

3) In this case you break the bond between the parent and child. No kid is going to think that you love them if you lock them up. They will just grow up to resent you.

Haha. You are simply hilarious. You break the bond by NOT allowing him to go out of the house, but you DONT break your bond when you break his bones, because he was.. out of the house longer than you should.

Reality have shown that kids don't resent their parents by taking away their toys, or don't let them go out and play for a period of time.

On the other hand, reality HAVE shown that kids resent their parents/people in general, when they use violence.

You're not an equal with your kid.
Of course you are.

God willing, I will have many sons.
If its in God's willing, you wont.

Anyway, there is no reason to continue a conversation with you.
The lack of human values, manners, and civilized thinking , doesn't help to a fruitfull conversation

orangepulp
03-20-2012, 04:11 PM
The Numbers are so high because the US contains millions of Negros, Mexicans, Middle Easterners, etc.

Do you have statistics for just people of European descent?

It doesn't matter the race, the culture they absorbed is the Western culture.

But anyhow I found this since you asked for it

http://ncavp.org/common/images/2002%20DV%20Victim%20Race.gif

http://ncavp.org/issues/DomesticViolence.aspx

Mosov
03-20-2012, 04:18 PM
Isn't there correlation between domestic violence and socio-economic status?

Mary
03-20-2012, 04:19 PM
These figures exist in the first place cause m@therf@ckers like this one, never treated their kids humanly, so they couldn't be normal humans themselves.

We're talking about the effectiveness of incarceration. As you can see it actually encourages people to re-offend. If you do this to your child, then your child too will re-offend.

Not me.
In your society maybe. In modern ones, no.

Ask the men on the forum if they would be deterred by their parent hiding their bike.

This is where a parent comes to TEACH him the ability to reason.

The brain is not fully developed until after 20. That's why you can't teach a kid to reason.

Haha. You are simply hilarious. You break the bond by NOT allowing him to go out of the house, but you DONT break your bond when you break his bones, because he was.. out of the house longer than you should.

Reality have shown that kids don't resent their parents by taking away their toys, or don't let them go out and play for a period of time.

On the other hand, reality HAVE shown that kids resent their parents/people in general, when they use violence.

When you lock your kid up, you become a prison guard. This creates a natural conflict between you and the kid. This is what creates resentment.

Humans are social animals. Let's look at animals:

The pack leader might physically punish an animal below him in the hierarchy in order to enforce the hierarchy. This is what the father is doing in the video. But the animal is still part of the pack.

An animal doesn't get excluded from the pack. That is very unnatural. It creates an "outlaw mentality" in those that get exposed to this.

Of course you are.

It's unfair to the kid to say that. It implies that you expect the kid to be like an adult. And a kid can't do that since they're not fully developed.

Thanks for asking this great question. You've hit the nail on the head exactly. Timeouts break the connection with the child and isolate her. That's why they seem to work, in the sense that the child is terrified at the threat of losing the parent's love. Children will always curb their behavior if we threaten to withdraw their love. But that only works for a short time, because underneath, the connection is threatened, and that gives us less influence on our child in all future interactions. In addition, it adds an overlay of resentment, of anger. That anger makes kids misbehave, and they don't even know why.

If you were upset and your husband put you in timeout, how would you feel? If you were right, and your husband was wrong, and you put him in timeout, would that help him change his behavior? No, it just adds an overlay of resentment. Resentment creates more misbehavior. Kids are even less able to handle anger than adults are, so their anger spills out in more bad behavior that they can't even explain.

A child is not an adult, so they need to be treated with even more care, because you are shaping their behavior for life. So of course you set limits — you don’t “give in.” But there is no reason that setting limits has to be done by withholding love. When you say hugging them during their meltdown is giving in, you seem to be saying that you should withdraw your love? If they are having a meltdown because they want something, you don’t give it to them. But why on earth do you need to withdraw your love? Anytime you withdraw your love from anyone they behave worse.

http://www.ahaparenting.com/ask-the-doctor-1/why-dont-you-believe-in-timeouts

Mosov
03-20-2012, 04:20 PM

I would think domestic violence would be higher among blacks.

Queen B
03-20-2012, 04:22 PM

This chart just doesn't make sense.
I would think the same, but maybe, the domestic violence is not reported.

Mosov
03-20-2012, 04:23 PM
This chart just doesn't make sense.
I would think the same, but maybe, the domestic violence is not reported.

Probably that's the case.

Mary
03-20-2012, 04:24 PM

Blacks are Matriarchal. So it would make more sense that White people have more domestic violence.

Mosov
03-20-2012, 04:31 PM
Blacks are Matriarchal. So it would make more sense that White people have more domestic violence.

How? I never heard blacks to be matriarchal.

Mary
03-20-2012, 04:35 PM
How? I never heard blacks to be matriarchal.

This isn't the best article but it explains the concept: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_matriarchy

Germanicus
03-20-2012, 04:41 PM
Hells bells!!!!!.... i have just watched the video to this thread....the father needs to be beaten with a cricket bat with a 6" nail in it for an hour or so.:eek:

Hess
03-20-2012, 05:08 PM

A) Many of the lower class, Non-Europeans did not absorb any of this "Western Culture"- they might be living on American soil, but they're not Americans.

B) look at the chart you posted- Latinos, Blacks, and Asians make up less than 30% of the US population and they commit more than half the domestic crime.

C) Things like beating women and children are not considered crimes in Islamic Society and therefore not reported, but we do know that 4 out of 10 Turkish Women are beaten by their Husbands (http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/turkey/090219/turkeys-shocking-domestic-violence-statistics). That is far more than all of the Western Countries combined :coffee:

Ar-Man
03-20-2012, 07:58 PM
Nothing surprising, it's their nature(without counting some exceptions), as the fire has the nature to burn. :coffee: