View Full Version : Classify Enver Pasha

bluesky
03-23-2012, 12:09 PM
Classify Enver Pasha

http://i42.tinypic.com/k50p75.jpg

http://i40.tinypic.com/1444to3.jpg

Geronimo
03-23-2012, 12:51 PM
Ponto-Dinarid with a CM influence, looks like a regular balkanite.

GeistFaust
03-23-2012, 03:23 PM
Anatolid, which can be indicated in his slightly more robust Cro-Magnoform cranio-facial shape.

x-class
03-23-2012, 04:55 PM
Anatolid, which can be indicated in his slightly more robust Cro-Magnoform cranio-facial shape.

Where do you see the Anadolid features? Is it just because he is turkish? Well he is not just turkish he also happens to be half albanian.

Ponto-Dinarid + CM

Europa
03-23-2012, 05:07 PM
Where do you see the Anadolid features? Is it just because he is turkish? Well he is not just turkish he also happens to be half albanian.

Ponto-Dinarid + CM

Yeah,some people just classify based on nationality.In fact it is imposible to properly classify a person wearing a hat.He looks like Pontid/Alpinoid CM to me and nothing Anatolid bull shit.He looks like Albanian with that wider then the jaw forehead.:coffee:

GeistFaust
03-23-2012, 07:12 PM
I clearly see nothing Pontid about him, and I don't know where you all are coming with such an uninformed opinion. Also if you pay close attention you will see there is some considerable East-Mediterranid involved.

Look at his nose, lips, and jawline region all of which are clearly Dinarid dominated, despite the Cro-Magnoform, which appears to be stronger than it really is.

If you look at this picture you will clearly see there is nothing that strongly Cro-Magnon about him, and Cro-Magnon influences always look stronger than they really are. I did not even know he was Turkish so don't go around assuming I classify on the basis of nationality, because that is utter nonsense.

GeistFaust
03-23-2012, 07:13 PM

Ponto-Dinarid + CM

He looks more Turkish to me, but even if he is half Albanian, it means nothing regarding his phenotype, because there is no Pontid there, and the Cro-Magnon is weaker than you give it credit for being.