PDA

View Full Version : Cities With The World's Most Beautiful Women: Top Ten

Rouxinol
03-25-2012, 06:43 PM
Cities With The World's Most Beautiful Women: Top Ten

10. Montreal, Canada

Montreal is blessed with the flavor of continental Europe but in the much more convenient location of Canada. Home to a large number of universities and a diverse economic sector, Montreal is a vibrant city with a pulsating nightlife. The beauty of its women is just an added bonus, as is the world's sexiest language, French.

9. Seoul, South Korea

Every guy loves Asian women; I'm pretty sure that's a scientific fact. Happening and cosmopolitan, Seoul has some of the best nightlife in Asia and a reputation for its stunning beauties. Korea is somewhat of a cultural trendsetter in Asia and it is always at the forefront of the region's latest fashion and music. YouTube a video by the Wonder Girls or the song Bo Peep Bo Peep by T-ara to see an example of beautiful Korean pop stars.

8. Amsterdam, Netherlands

Amsterdam is a must on this list. Dutch women are just fantastic, liberal and open-minded beauties who are well educated and fun. It's no surprise though that the women are this interesting, Amsterdam is a living museum of the odd and a visit to the city is a quick way to broaden anyone's horizons. Check out the nightlife in Leidseplein or take a romantic canalside stroll with a new lover and you'll see that Amsterdam is so much more than just its red light district.

7. Tel Aviv, Israel

Israel has some very beautiful women; there's just something about dark features and green eyes that is exotic and appealing. Tel Aviv is the focal point of Israel's youth culture and nightlife scene, so it makes sense that the most beautiful girls in the country can be found lounging on the city's Mediterranean beaches and in its happening night spots. One famous Israeli beauty is Bar Refaeli, international swimsuit model and onetime girlfriend of Leonardo DiCaprio. A word of caution though; in Israel women over the age of 18 are required to have served in the Israeli military. This means that you should be very careful before trying to pull a "fast one."
Bar Refaeli isn't a normal Israeli, but you're no Leonardy DiCaprio.

6. Moscow, Russia

Russia has some of the world's most beautiful women. This may surprise the cold-war generation who grew up believing the stereotypes (Wendy's commercial anyone?) of Russian women being plain and ordinary. A quick visit to Moscow should set you straight on that front. Think tall, blonde or brunette and blue-eyed goddesses. That's not to say these girls are easy to talk to; Russians can be an intimidating bunch.

5. Varna, Bulgaria

Bulgaria isn't the most well-known country, even Europeans sometimes have trouble finding it on a map, but what it lacks in fame it more than compensates in beautiful women and stunning landscapes. Varna is on the country's gorgeous Black Sea Coast and in the summer the city becomes jam-packed with sunbathing beauties. Similar to their Russian and Ukrainian counterparts, girls here are often tall and light-eyed. An up-and-coming tourism destination, travelers from around the world are only now discovering the gem that is Bulgaria.

4. Buenos Aires, Argentina

I have to take a firm stance and declare that Buenos Aires has the most beautiful women in South America! That's right; more so than Brazil, Venezuela or Colombia. There's just something about the cultured atmosphere of Buenos Aires that makes everything about the place seem so romantic. Do yourself a favor and visit this extraordinary city and maybe ask the most beautiful woman, that you have ever seen in your life, to teach you the tango.

3. New York City, United States

The only American city on the list; New York was a close call for the number-one spot. Because New York is a melting pot of so many different cultures and ethnicities, the city has some of the most diverse and beautiful women in the world. Hang out in the Village and you will see trendy and smart girls out on the town, the clubs in the Meatpacking District are packed full of models, and Brooklyn has enough cute hipster chicks to fill a thousand Apple stores. But the thing that really makes New York women so special... is their fashion!

2. Stockholm, Sweden

What you have seen on the beer commercials is true; Sweden really does have some of the world's most beautiful women. The streets of Stockholm are literally packed with these gorgeous women, who are as tall as they are luscious. Even better, is that Scandinavians are world renowned for their friendliness, so there's a good chance that the girl you're eyeing is actually a sweet and down to earth person. Swede's disappointed at the city's number two placement, can take solace knowing that Sweden was named the country with the best looking women and Stockholm took first place in our list of places with the best looking men.

1. Kiev, Ukraine

Kiev is, without a doubt, home to the world's most beautiful women. A visit to Kiev is truly awe-inducing and it's almost hard to believe that women this beautiful even exist. They're also less intimidating than their Russian counterparts. Check out Kiev in the summertime, when Hydropark Island on the Dnieper River becomes a hot spot for sunbathing Ukrainian beauties. And for anyone who thinks that beautiful women must be vapid as well, Ukrainian women are ready to disprove that theory. The women in the country are well educated and always ready to talk about literature or philosophy.
Miss Ukraine and the women of Kiev have a lot in common.

http://www.travelersdigest.com/beautiful_women_2.htm

Mago
07-30-2012, 10:14 AM
Make it a top 15 and i would put some Latin America cities. That's a rather limited list and the writer's opinion.
- Bogota, Colombia
- San Juan, PR
- Caracas, Venezuela
- Santo Domingo, DR
- Mexico DF

The Alchemist
07-30-2012, 10:17 AM
Stockholm without any doubt. They're all quiet tall, long-limbed (almost none is fat), with angelic, beautiful faces and perfect skin. I have to say, i felt really ugly there.

Methmatician
07-30-2012, 10:21 AM
Ukraine deserves its title.

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l131/jdz419/olga-kurylenko-front.jpg

The Alchemist
07-30-2012, 10:22 AM
In my own experience:
1) Stockholm, where everyone is gorgeous
2) Prague
3) The region of Samothraki (Greece)
4) Helsinki
5) Berlin
6) Milan
Unfortunately i haven't seen the world enough to add other cities.

Comte Arnau
07-30-2012, 12:47 PM
In my own experience:
1) Stockholm, where everyone is gorgeous
2) Prague
3) The region of Samothraki (Greece)
4) Helsinki
5) Berlin
6) Milan
Unfortunately i haven't seen the world enough to add other cities.

Stockholm has real bombshells, cute ladies and their share of boring-faced thick scandas. I'd put the city in a top 10, but not on the first place.

But I agree with Prague being in the podium.

Rastko
07-30-2012, 12:49 PM
No Belgrade and Split?

Shit list.

Archduke
07-30-2012, 12:51 PM
They had to add Burgas instead of Varna.

PS Joke, all Bulgarian girls are hot, no matter the city. :)

The Alchemist
07-30-2012, 12:52 PM
Stockholm has real bombshells, cute ladies and their share of boring-faced thick scandas. I'd put the city in a top 10, but not on the first place.

But I agree with Prague being in the podium.

Who is boring faced??? There are boring faces everywhere, but at least swedish faces are pleasant to look at. Swedish women are real angels, especially the round faces ones.

PetiteParisienne
07-30-2012, 12:57 PM
In my experience, my top 3 in no particular order:

Paris
Tel Aviv
New York

Comte Arnau
07-30-2012, 12:59 PM
Who is boring faced??? There are boring faces everywhere, but at least swedish faces are pleasant to look at. Swedish women are real angels, especially the round faces ones.

My English isn't good enough to describe it, but it's about a sort of bland fish-like face that is particularly common there.

The Alchemist
07-30-2012, 01:04 PM
My English isn't good enough to describe it, but it's about a sort of bland fish-like face that is particularly common there.
Ok, but i still prefer a good looking but boring face, than an ugly and boring one!! :D There are places were ugly, strange faces are the majority, but better not to mention them :D

MST3K
07-31-2012, 02:53 AM
Didn't really see an unattractive face in Riga.