PDA

View Full Version : The humbug zoo.

Lulletje Rozewater
05-19-2009, 08:08 AM
Democracy- Gender equality-Equal opportunity- Marriage

Democracy: A classless and tolerant form of society
Well, well, what a lovely society.
Does this animal exists????
Of course not,yet Western societies insist that in order to be Human we must be democratic.
We force it on Iraq-Lebanon-Iran-Russia-England-The Netherlands-Croatia-etc etc.and it is based on
the American/French principle.
Yet through history it was a failure.
Why??? The Cultural and Religious gods are the culprits.
Jesus-Elohim--Re-Allah-Thor(Jerat) were the sinners of this idiotic idea.
Each of Jerat's disciples contributed to the loss or gain of democracy.
Democracy means different things to different people,not to Jesrat however.
Let's go back to Eden.
When Jerat peeped though the Pearly Gate's keyhole down to earth, he saw a lot of cloning going on
One cell dividing itself into 2 and every one was happy and gay(????) and Jesrat a Happy Chappy.
It was the ultimate of creation.
Jerat went to bed closed His eyes and rested and rested and rested
The clones however,became bored with this stupid form of self-creation and everlasting life,they wanted excitement.
They wanted death and sex and lots of it.
But how?????
They tried a loop,they tried a Turkish condom,they tried the Catholic Rhythm,they tried the Bonobo's indecent Bongo Bongo up and down movement,they tried me on top you down,method/B],they finally tried the igloo in and out way.
It worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Now the problem started,who would be the BOSS.
The pouch said:" I am BOSS,I am for nine months labor intensive and must make milk too"
"Not a damn", said the little stick,"I am BOSS", my hands are labor intensive,they have to jingle jangle for hours to make a big stick and best of all, I have to search for your pouch,needles to say that I have to go
down on my knees to find your silly pouch.
Let's VOTE, by secret ballot,we dip our sticks in Hazelnut chocolate and you suck the cream off the top.
And so it came to pass that stick and pouch formed the first cooperate chocolate and cream factory,with Stick being the BOSS and pouch getting the sauce.
The first division of labor was established and with that Democracy went down the[B]tube
Society was not classless anymore and tolerance became a daily fist fight for the Alpha pouch.
Eons later democracy was in fashion again,but the pouch became the "Omega" in societies and the Stick a useless outgrowth,fit for a Gay.
Humanity has outlived its worth in NATURE.
Humanity has, by hook and by crook, bent the democratic rules of the natural engagement, falsifying the gender equality and the equal opportunity and marriage,just for the voting show( as was shown in Florida with Bush) .
As is shown with the crappy leaders we have chosen to vote for and get hypocrisy in return.
Democracy is a fake,democracy makes a garbage man the the Alpha and the wisest a drol.
Don't you think we must choose a leader,who can lead?
A leader who understands the division of labor between a man and a woman,the natural inequality and the natural inequality in opportunity.
Bring back the :"Who fits the job best and who has the best female adviser(family environment for instance).
Do away with marriage the Christian style--which is founded on the dove(pigeon) behavior.
We are creating a future society of wimps and weaklings.
We are creating a society of coloreds, a tint of a black and white society.
A society that does not allow to discriminate,a society that promotes color-blindness
We have become Demo-Cracy.
We are on the road to be removed from LIFE and its natural choices,thanks to democracy and the idiots voting for it.