PDA

View Full Version : Serbs Members who are your favourite nations?

Mortimer
03-27-2012, 01:16 PM
for me basically i see something good in every nation but if i had to pick one it would be russians, they speak a related language, practice orthodoxy, and i was told by my austrian friends who visited russia that russians are very hospital to foreigners and guests. also russian ladies are very beautiful and russians have that aryan looks i admire.

second are greeks, tzatziki, gyros and sirtaki speak for themselfes, also they are orthodoxes and greece is very beautiful from what i saw on pictures.

from non-slavic and non-orthodox nations i pick italy. italian food is just best, also italians are known for their charm.

from non-white nations i pick the asians before the africans, china, japan and india. would like to visit those 3.

edit: but there are so many others to mention, i just picked a few

memobekes
03-27-2012, 01:22 PM
The Serbs are closest to their Slavic, Orthodox ethnic brethren, the Russians.

They also generally hold favorable views of Bulgarians although there have been a few skirmishes between these neighbors in recent history [the Bulgarians' invasion of Serbia in 1915; the ill-treatment of the Bulgarian minority in South Eastern Serbia, for example].

Contrary to what most people think, Serbia and Greece are not all that close.

Orthodoxy put to one side, I personally do not see any resemblances [different history, culture, language, mentality, folklore, etc].

Hurrem sultana
03-27-2012, 01:23 PM
you should make a poll too :D

Hurrem sultana
03-27-2012, 01:25 PM

russians and serbs are not close either,if religion is not included

not much closer than for example a croat and russian are

Mortimer

Orthodoxy put to one side, I personally do not see any resemblances [different history, culture, language, mentality, folklore, etc].

i didnt spoke for "the serbs" or said "its a serb opinion", to me the greeks are nice. its my personal opinion.

Vukodav
I personaly like Russians,Slovenians,Macedonians,Greeks, Irish and Italians

Rastko
03-27-2012, 01:27 PM
I've never understanded taht fascination with Russians.
For example,Serbs often think we like Polish or Germans,but the truth is if I was in trouble or alone I would rather have a Serb by my side.
And don't worry we are more similar to each other,what Polish or Russians ?!?!

memobekes
03-27-2012, 01:28 PM
russians and serbs are not close either,if religion is not included

not much closer than for example a croat and russian are

I beg to differ on this; when NATO bombed Belgrade in 1999, it was the Russians who took Serbia's side.

Again, in 2008, when Kosovo declared independence, Russia vehemently opposed this.

And the reasons for this political stance is primarily because of language and culture.

Mortimer
03-27-2012, 01:29 PM
For example,Serbs often think we like Polish or Germans,but the truth is if I was in trouble or alone I would rather have a Serb by my side.

I like all yugoslavs.croats,bosnians,macedonians etc. etc. i didnt mention them but i like them

Guapo
03-27-2012, 01:30 PM

you just like all women in general :D

Vukodav
03-27-2012, 01:32 PM
We and Russians have long history of only friendly relationship. that is why we consider them to be our brothers and they share that feeling

Rastko
03-27-2012, 01:36 PM
We and Russians have long history of only friendly relationship. that is why we consider them to be our brothers and they share that feeling

Yeah,you Montenegrins robbed my house 1806. under Russian patronate(and 1991.) :mad: :D

Hurrem sultana
03-27-2012, 01:37 PM
No actually it is only serbs feeling those "brotherhood" feelings,,i never heard a russian say "our brother serbs"..most of them don't feel anything special towards serbia,,in general they only think it is a nice country

Vukodav
03-27-2012, 01:40 PM
I forgot to add Bulgarians, despite the fact that there are some problems in our relations :D
@Regent I personaly dont hate Croats or muslim people that inhabits Bosnia. only the ones who show hatred towards my people.

Hurrem sultana
03-27-2012, 01:41 PM

Serbs like russians,bosniaks like turkey and usa,and croats like austria:D

it is a bit sad that we need to look up to "bigger countries"

Vukodav
03-27-2012, 01:43 PM
No actually it is only serbs feeling those "brotherhood" feelings,,i never heard a russian say "our brother serbs"..most of them don't feel anything special towards serbia,,in general they only think it is a nice country

not true, I know lots of Russians who live in Montenegro and they share our feelings. you are a pathetic troll so titts or GTFO

Hurrem sultana
03-27-2012, 01:45 PM
not true, I know lots of Russians who live in Montenegro and they share our feelings. you are a pathetic troll so titts or GTFO

they live in Montenegro i was speaking abut the average russian who has nothing to do with the Balkans

and this post is reported

Rastko
03-27-2012, 01:45 PM

Who? Hotel owners in Budva or yachtist who buy your girls? :D

Mortimer
03-27-2012, 01:46 PM
why do you guys troll this thread, i think the thread is really innocent.:(

Vukodav
03-27-2012, 01:47 PM
they live in Montenegro i was speaking abut the average russian who has nothing to do with the Balkans

and this post is reported

I dont see any titts yet...

Vukodav
03-27-2012, 01:48 PM
Who? Hotel owners in Budva or yachtist who buy your girls? :D

the ordinary people who moved to live here.

Guapo
03-27-2012, 01:50 PM

you know alot of Russians? :lol:

Hurrem sultana
03-27-2012, 01:55 PM
you know alot of Russians? :lol:

in Germany i lived next to a street full of russians:rolleyes2:

Guapo
03-27-2012, 01:57 PM
in Germany i lived next to a street full of russians:rolleyes2:

:rotfl:

Mosov
03-27-2012, 02:11 PM
I generally have a rather positive view of Serbs, don't know if the feeling is mutual ;)

Sarmatian
03-27-2012, 02:15 PM

You are wrong.

Many Russians remember how Serbs helped those who was forced out of Russia during 1917-1921. Especially Cossacks.

Many Russians remember how Serbs fought against Nazis and helped Russians with whatever they needed.

That's why when war started in Yugoslavia in 1990's some Russians sneaked into the country and volunteered into Serbian army. Russian generals were preparing military operations and Russian military forces were ready for joint Serbian-Russian campaign. Too pity Russian government had no guts to do what generals asked them to. Bunch of chickenshit.

Rastko
03-27-2012, 02:18 PM
You are wrong.

Many Russians remember how Serbs helped those who was forced out of Russia during 1917-1921. Especially Cossacks.

Many Russians remember how Serbs fought against Nazis and helped Russians with whatever they needed.

That's why when war started in Yugoslavia in 1990's some Russians sneaked into the country and volunteered into Serbian army. Russian generals were preparing military operations and Russian military forces were ready for joint Serbian-Russian campaign. Too pity Russian government had no guts to do what generals asked them to. Bunch of chickenshit.

You've lost all credibility in my eyes,Sarmatian.

Ushtari
03-27-2012, 02:19 PM
slavs belong in siberia

Sarmatian
03-27-2012, 02:24 PM

Truth hurts sometimes. But what I said is general opinion in the area of Russia I'm from.

MandM
03-27-2012, 02:28 PM

wery childes of u, what the man is not credible because he dosnet shere your opinion on that subject???

Rastko
03-27-2012, 02:29 PM
Truth hurts sometimes.

I agree,but things you've said are not true.
Plus supporting genocide and expulsion.
Brrr.

MandM
03-27-2012, 02:31 PM
I agree,but things you've said are not true.
Plus supporting genocide and expulsion.
Brrr.

this is not the thread for this but, your people killed civilians to so dont blame it just on one side

u really need to see this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZqeg8P1zcE&feature=player_embedded

Ushtari
03-27-2012, 02:33 PM
Shka please

https://static.flashback.org/img/smilies2/whoco5.gif

MandM
03-27-2012, 02:34 PM
Shka please

https://static.flashback.org/img/smilies2/whoco5.gif

supak pleas

Rastko
03-27-2012, 02:35 PM
this is not the thread for this but, your people killed civilians to so dont blame it just on one side

Chetniks are fascists FACT.
Serbians had agressor genocide policy FACT.

And by my people I count my family like my dad and grandpa and uncle and cousins who were boys like me and had to take up arms instead of enjoying their youth to defend their houses.Another FACT.

Mortimer
03-27-2012, 02:38 PM
i guess another thread which will be closed:(

Ushtari
03-27-2012, 02:39 PM
Tru, coincidence dat Serbs started all wars in Balkan in teh 90's? i think not

Rastko
03-27-2012, 02:40 PM
IM I honestly apologize.I've said what I had to say.

I won't post here anymore.

MandM
03-27-2012, 02:43 PM

And by my people I count my family like my dad and grandpa and uncle and cousins who were boys like me and had to take up arms instead of enjoying their youth to defend their houses.Another FACT.

lisen to me just look at the first hour of that documentary, is not how bad the croatians were its how bad we all were, we all have to stop labeling us as victims or labeling each other as monsters and start to working togheter for a better tomorrow, u sayd it your self u rather have a serb by your side the russen or polish,

hajduk
03-27-2012, 02:46 PM

Internet often brings out the worst in people

MandM
03-27-2012, 02:48 PM
other then serbia and sweden my favorite is greece, love it there, the poeple the food, atmosphere :D

Adrian
03-27-2012, 02:48 PM
i guess another thread which will be closed:(

Certainly. Just to add this, before that happens!

Austrian taxpayers pay for you and your family costs of food, rent of the house, daily expenses, Internet, education, travel etc etc...and even genetic analysis (which are luxury)...and your favourite country/people is Russia!

Don't be surprised when people talk bad about the gypsies.

Kanuni
03-27-2012, 02:49 PM
lisen to me just look at the first hour of that documentary, is not how bad the croatians were its how bad we all were, we all have to stop labeling us as victims or labeling each other as monsters and start to working togheter for a better tomorrow, u sayd it your self u rather have a serb by your side the russen or polish,

Yeah, when your people stop acting like raped sirens both IRL and in foras about past wars and supposed stolen lands.

hajduk

Austrian taxpayers pay for you and your family costs of food, rent of the house, daily expenses, Internet, education, travel etc etc...and even genetic analysis (which are luxury)...and your favourite country/people is Russia!

LOL DUDE. I always knew communism should be applied on gypsies :laugh:

Mortimer

1.my family works
2.that i like austria is self-explanatory just like that i like serbia, i didnt mention serbia either right?

Hurrem sultana
03-27-2012, 02:50 PM

how do you know how his family lives? they maybe work

Ushtari
03-27-2012, 02:50 PM
Thank god im not a Shka

hajduk
03-27-2012, 02:52 PM
IM bro, Are your parents on welfare or they work?

MandM
03-27-2012, 02:52 PM
Yeah, when your people stop acting like raped sirens both IRL and in foras about past wars and supposed stolen lands.

grow up

Mortimer
03-27-2012, 02:53 PM
IM bro, Are your parents on welfare or they work?

my mum works. my dad is retired but worked 35 years, my sister works as well

Kanuni
03-27-2012, 02:55 PM
grow up

Dude you post as a school kid despite your age:D

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=799347&postcount=13