PDA

View Full Version : Forum Gardarika [Invitation - You're welcome!]

DarkZarathustra
05-21-2009, 09:06 AM
Forum Gardarika (http://www.forumgardarika.net) - Russian Blood and Spirituality is an intellectual-educational resource for Russian and representatives of related to them bloods possessing bright ethnic self-conscience and wishing to bring the contribution to protection of Russian and the general European heritages, culture, spirituality and blood.

The forum represents the open area where Russian and to representatives of related to them bloods provides the Freedom of Speech, where everyone can state and protect the point of view able to not coincide with Public Opinion or causing ambiguous reaction at the majority of Members of the forum. Protection of opinions being for any reasons not popular is a direct duty of Staff of the forum and Administrator.

The basic idea of forum Gardarika: preservation nordid race through preservation of Russian ethnos. Preservation by means of prompting sane-minded people to acceptance of correct decisions and comprehension of necessity of realization of ideas into a life.

Come and be like at home!

We are glad to welcome you at the forum!

ForumGardarika Staff

Link: ForumGardarika.net (http://www.forumgardarika.net)

Äike
05-21-2009, 02:13 PM
Are Estonians allowed there?

Tabiti
05-21-2009, 07:25 PM
After all that description and a glance at the forum as well, it seems to be more Russian members restrict area, not international.

Rainraven
05-21-2009, 10:59 PM
Except Loki and Thorum who stick out like sore thumbs :p

Jamt
05-21-2009, 11:12 PM
Is Hors a member?

Osweo
05-21-2009, 11:32 PM
Malenkaya problema est': Kogda ya pishu Zealous, otvet poluchaetsya Указан несуществующий реферрер. Kak vas zovut tam na Gardarike?

Edit: Ah! Kazhetsya 'National-Nord'. Ya prav?

Double edit: k chertu. Hildebrandt25 na samom dele. ups. :P

DarkZarathustra
05-22-2009, 03:48 AM
Are Estonians allowed there?
Yes, Estonians are welcome. Can you speak Russian?

Artisch
We've got a lot of spammerbots :shrug:

Jamt
No, yet. I haven't seen him a couple of days...

Oswiu
Yes, there I'm Hildebrandt25 :D

Tabiti
05-22-2009, 05:32 AM
I was just asking regarding the following rules:

1. Славянский дух в Славянской крови.
Данный форум предназначается для Славян, и Русских в частности. Взгляды, идеи и интеллектуальный вклад в проект "форум Гардарика", которые являются враждебными Славянам, и Русским в частности, или их наследию – запрещены.

2. Охрана Славянского самосознания от чуждого влияния.
Аккаунт участников которые являются пусть даже частично не-Славянами будут безаппеляционно удаляться, если: их участие, индивидуально или же в сочетании с вкладом других такого же рода участников, либо в силу их количества, либо их влиянию, будет угрожать единству или же обременять форум Гардарика, либо противоречить "Политике форума" или Славянскому сообществу.

DarkZarathustra
05-22-2009, 05:49 AM
I was just asking regarding the following rules:
They say that you should be Slavic if no, at least you should have interest in Slavic/Russian culture and don't be hostile to Slavdom.

Anyway, the Gardarika forum is pro-european and pro-germanic one.

Tabiti
05-22-2009, 05:52 AM
I understand what they say (understand Russian over 90%, but can't speak/write), was just asking if there is future "Non-Slavic" and International participation planned, instead of one separate section, or it would be the same way.

DarkZarathustra
05-22-2009, 05:59 AM
I understand what they say (understand Russian over 90%, but can't speak/write), was just asking if there is future "Non-Slavic" and International participation planned, instead of one separate section, or it would be the same way.
Yes, we planned it. It depends on a number of international members.

Svarog
05-23-2009, 10:03 AM
yeah sure, i'll join

Svarog
05-23-2009, 10:08 AM
joined, nickname: Вячислав

Eldritch
05-23-2009, 11:45 AM
They say that you should be Slavic if no, at least you should have interest in Slavic/Russian culture and don't be hostile to Slavdom.

I most certainly am interested in Russian culture, just as I am interested in the culture of just about all other European nations. I know a few Russians personally and they are al incredibly intelligent, down-to-earth, courteous and well-read people. Then again, on the internet, I keep coming across different incarnations of the same person: The Russian arrogant, willfully ignorant, hostile, dismissive bully. There's a person on this forum who fits that description perfectly, however you are not him, Zealous. So anyway, as I said I am not hostile to Russians or Slavs, and I hope your forum is not hostile to Finns and Balts.

DarkZarathustra
05-23-2009, 11:54 AM
I most certainly am interested in Russian culture, just as I am interested in the culture of just about all other European nations. I know a few Russians personally and they are al incredibly intelligent, down-to-earth, courteous and well-read people. Then again, on the internet, I keep coming across different incarnations of the same person: The Russian arrogant, willfully ignorant, hostile, dismissive bully. There's a person on this forum who fits that description perfectly, however you are not him, Zealous. So anyway, as I said I am not hostile to Russians or Slavs, and I hope your forum is not hostile to Finns and Balts.
We would be glad to have Finnish member as well at Gardarika. ;) Don't hesitate to make registration! :thumb001:

Svarog
05-23-2009, 12:08 PM

just read my thread on Henrik Holappa nad you'll be assured forum is not hostile on Finish people

Angantyr
06-06-2009, 10:33 PM
I will add one Quebecois on the forum.

But, I lived in the Ukraine and I will be returning there in July. And, I speak Russian. And, my future is Russian from the Ukraine.

Angantyr
06-06-2009, 10:44 PM
I cannot register. I get the message: Извините, регистрация отключена администрацией. :eek:

DarkZarathustra
06-06-2009, 10:50 PM
I cannot register. I get the message: Извините, регистрация отключена администрацией. :eek:
It's impossible, I'll look up what's wrong there... (We have just today new member, it should work)

Angantyr
06-06-2009, 10:54 PM
It's impossible, I'll look up what's wrong there... (We have just today new member, it should work)

Russia, where the impossible is not only possible...it is pretty damn likely! :D

This is one of the many reasons I love Russia.

DarkZarathustra
06-06-2009, 10:55 PM
Angantyr
No, registration option was never turned off. Try again, if the trouble won't disappear send me your email and desired name through PM. :) (I do it manually)

DarkZarathustra
06-06-2009, 10:58 PM
Russia, where the impossible is not only possible...it is pretty damn likely! :D

This is one of the many reasons I love Russia.
Our server is sutuated in USA. :D;)

Angantyr
06-06-2009, 10:59 PM
Уже три раза я получил сообщение: Извините, регистрация отключена администрацией. Это непонятно.

DarkZarathustra
06-06-2009, 11:01 PM
Уже три раза я получил сообщение: Извините, регистрация отключена администрацией. Это непонятно.
Can you make a screenshot?

Angantyr
06-06-2009, 11:14 PM
Here is a screenshot. It is not particularly informative.

DarkZarathustra
06-06-2009, 11:25 PM
Thanks. I will ask our technical support how such things could be possible... It's first time when we have trouble's with registration, I must say.