PDA

View Full Version : Muslims protest alleged Koran destruction in Greece

Thorum
05-22-2009, 12:30 AM
Muslims are crying again. Isn't religion great?

Hundreds of Muslims (http://in.reuters.com/article/worldNews/idINIndia-39796320090521) marched through central Athens on Thursday, damaging shops and cars, to protest what they said was the destruction of a Koran by a Greek policeman.

The Lawspeaker
05-22-2009, 01:12 AM
"Sighs" bunch of crybabies. It makes one think about piling up a whole bloody lot of Qu'rans and putting it on fire right in front of a bloody mosque. Just to ram it down their throats.

Skandi
05-22-2009, 01:37 AM
build a pigsty out of some and then call it art :)

Óttar
05-22-2009, 02:46 AM
Maybe we should start burning Muslims instead. :taped-shut:

Gooding
05-22-2009, 04:38 AM
Maybe we should start burning Muslims instead. :taped-shut:

Sounds like a good idea.Make those bastards know exactly who they're dealing with and maybe make them think twice before they try any of this hysterical shit again.:mad::grumpy:

Treffie
05-22-2009, 11:13 AM
In response, about 1,000 immigrants, many from Syria, Pakistan and Afghanistan, marched to central Omonia Square, smashing several shop windows and five cars, a police official said

Erm, go on Greece, extradite them all to their original homeland - I'm sure that they'll all be happy with that. :thumb001:

Thorum
05-22-2009, 11:48 AM
Erm, go on Greece, extradite them all to their original homeland - I'm sure that they'll all be happy with that. :thumb001:

While the protest is going on, quietly cordon them off with troops, shoot them all, remove the bodies, burn the bodies, ignore any media/public protests and viola, 1000 less Muslim invaders to worry about....:thumb001:

Treffie
05-22-2009, 12:26 PM
While the protest is going on, quietly cordon them off with troops, shoot them all, remove the bodies, burn the bodies, ignore any media/public protests and viola, 1000 less Muslim invaders to worry about....:thumb001:

I can only dream of this scenario, however my conscience would be nattering away and telling me that they'll probably be better off dead than in their homeland - we don't want them to be seen as martyrs. ;)

Atlas
05-22-2009, 12:27 PM
When it's about protesting and crashing their own city, muslims are here. :thumb001:

Absinthe
05-22-2009, 01:17 PM
Oh my goodness, so that's what was going on!! :grumpy:

The center was blocked out and I was trapped for two hours having nowhere to go, cursing whoever it was that was demonstrating... I feel even more frustrated now :grumpy:

Paleo
05-22-2009, 02:29 PM
I'm so sick of hearing about Muslims hating the freedom of the west!
(hell their entitled to more freedom than us natives here!:mad:)

European governments need to clamp down on Muslim fanatics!!:mad:

if i did that (for any reason) id be beaten, arrested and charged!:mad:

Vulpix
05-22-2009, 08:46 PM
I'll think of a suitable reply after I've finished burning my stash of Korans :).

Brynhild
05-23-2009, 12:10 AM
I'll think of a suitable reply after I've finished burning my stash of Korans :).

I'm lucky to keep a normal bible in the house, never mind a Q'uran! :eek:

The Lawspeaker
05-23-2009, 01:47 AM
I'm lucky to keep a normal bible in the house, never mind a Q'uran! :eek:
So you tell me that winter is coming up and you have no good firewood ? ^^

sturmwalkure
05-24-2009, 03:16 AM
I'm so sick of hearing about Muslims hating the freedom of the west!
(hell their entitled to more freedom than us natives here!:mad:)

European governments need to clamp down on Muslim fanatics!!:mad:

if i did that (for any reason) id be beaten, arrested and charged!:mad:

I am tired of hearing about these whiney pieces of shit too. It's time to flush Islam out of Europe once and for all. Something stinks in Europe and it's Muslims and their mediaeval if even existent hygiene - and the fact that they come to European nations, demand the native Europeans compromise their freedom to accommodate them and their retarded hijinks. Fucking arrogant Muslims. They shouldn't be in European nations in the first place. Let's fire up the ovens. That is if they refuse to leave then extermination is the only answer. These arrogant maggots unfortunately are not going to leave Europe without a fight but the warfare exists today for the problem to be effectively ended. If they can only stay in their sandboxes and stop making messes of European nations. It's no mistake their nations to so backwards, Islam is a backward retarded cult that has no place in Europe. Europe is not their home. Even if some Muslims may have European passports, it doesn't mean shit. It's only a peace of paper that makes them 'European'.

Útrám
05-24-2009, 04:56 AM
All these dumbass riots are ironic since the Koran states that Islamic taboos don't apply to nonmoslems, Too bad it doesn't say you can't live in an infidel's country too.

Paleo
05-24-2009, 02:43 PM
I am tired of hearing about these whiney pieces of shit too. It's time to flush Islam out of Europe once and for all. Something stinks in Europe and it's Muslims and their mediaeval if even existent hygiene - and the fact that they come to European nations, demand the native Europeans compromise their freedom to accommodate them and their retarded hijinks. Fucking arrogant Muslims. They shouldn't be in European nations in the first place. Let's fire up the ovens. That is if they refuse to leave then extermination is the only answer. These arrogant maggots unfortunately are not going to leave Europe without a fight but the warfare exists today for the problem to be effectively ended. If they can only stay in their sandboxes and stop making messes of European nations. It's no mistake their nations to so backwards, Islam is a backward retarded cult that has no place in Europe. Europe is not their home. Even if some Muslims may have European passports, it doesn't mean shit. It's only a peace of paper that makes them 'European'.

i agree with everything you say:thumb001:, except the ethnic-cleansing part:eek:, i think the boot would do the trick, Islamic terrorist's should be shot and body's rapped in pig-skins!;) as an example to all Muslim fanatics.

Gooding
05-24-2009, 07:51 PM
I think we should just irradiate the whole Middle fucking East.Drop some nuclear bombs on them, level Mecca and Medina to the ground and then publish en masse deliberately mocking cartoons and articles about Moham's stupidity and then dare those assholes to do something about it.

Paleo
05-24-2009, 08:08 PM
or just point two loose hydrogen-bombs (in a secret locations) at Mecca and Medina, which are triggered by one Muslim terrorist attack on white soil!.

end of problem.:thumb001:

sturmwalkure
05-24-2009, 08:50 PM
or just point two loose hydrogen-bombs (in a secret locations) at Mecca and Medina, which are triggered by one Muslim terrorist attack on white soil!.

end of problem.:thumb001:

Russia's vacuum bomb (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermobaric_weapon#Russia_tests_the_largest_vacuum _bomb) can be proven to be effective. Let's level mecca. That'd be poetry, "the father of all bombs" if that doesn't do the trick I don't know what will. If it's during Hajj (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hajj) when all the Mohammedans are gathered bonus points for effectivity. :thumb001:

Paleo
05-24-2009, 09:37 PM
cant wiat:D

sturmwalkure
05-24-2009, 09:51 PM
cant wiat:D

The fucking Muslims have asked for it, now it's only a matter of time. :thumb001: