PDA

View Full Version : Islamic groups want Sharia law in Germany

DarkZarathustra
05-22-2009, 07:10 AM
Some Muslim groups in Germany want to live under Sharia law in Germany, according to a new study.

The annual report for the Protection of the Constitution revealed that active groups like 'Milli Görüs' want to be able to live under the strict Islamic rules.

And the secret service's yearly report, which will be revealed today by Interior Minister Wolfgang Schaeuble, contains some other schocking warnings:

• Increasing numbers of Islamic fundamentalists - mostly second generation immigrants and radical converts - are travelling from Germany to Pakistan to visit terror camps run by al-Qaeda and other similar groups.

• German interests at home and abroad are in danger. The report reveals that Germany is an 'immediate target' for Islamist terror groups.

• The internet is the most important communication and propaganda instrument – and terror groups are getting more professional at using it.

The report for the Protection of the Constitution gave several other warnings:

• There was a marked rise in the number of radical right-wing crimes - up 15.8 per cent to 19,894, of which more than 1,000 were violent. Particularly dangerous are the ‘autonomous Nationalists’ who gather at demonstrations as the so-called ‘Black block’ and cause violent clashes with left-wing demonstrators.

• The number of crimes by left-wing supporters also rose in 2008 to 3,124, up from 2,765 in the previous year. Some 701 of those crimes were violent.

Source (http://www.bild.de/BILD/news/bild-english/world-news/2009/05/19/islamic-groups-want-sharia-law-in-germany/wolfgang-schaeuble-warns-in_20report-for-the-protection-of-the-constitution.html)

SwordoftheVistula
05-22-2009, 10:38 AM
So only about 5% of crimes by 'right wingers' are violent, whereas nearly a quarter of those by 'left wingers' are violent. Most 'right wing crimes' are probably 'speech crimes' and like

Vulpix
05-22-2009, 06:03 PM
They should go back to the muzzie lands they came from where they can enjoy their "religion of peace" :rolleyes:.

Lenny
05-23-2009, 09:48 AM
will be revealed today by Interior Minister Wolfgang Schaeuble
This is the same clown that was prancing around shouting "Islam is a part of Germany now! Isn't it wonderful?" a few months back. :rolleyes2:

...German Interior Minister: "Islam Is Now a Part of Germany"... (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3384)

Freomćg
05-23-2009, 10:05 AM
• The internet is the most important communication and propaganda instrument – and terror groups are getting more professional at using it.

THIS is the key. Take note of this. I'm not saying that Muslims with these goals and methods don't exist, but the Globalists are beginning to a wage a new campaign to villify the internet. It is not primarily to deal with extreme Muslims, but rather to deal with the growing mistrust and dissent in Europe by all people, who use the internet to learn, share and mobilise against the Globalist tyrants.

sturmwalkure
05-24-2009, 12:51 AM
They should go back to the muzzie lands they came from where they can enjoy their "religion of peace" :rolleyes:.

Exactly, they should get the fuck out of Europe and stop whining, and acting like shit. I am tired of the retarded hijinks of the muzzie scum infesting Europe. They're worse than cockroaches, and they can take their antisocial behavior back to their sandbox nations - and their burqas, kebabs etc. And the mosques would need to go once their expelled from our nations. Mosques are a fucking eyesore. Sorry for my crass language but I am on the last straw with Muslims occupying Europe. They have no right to occupy one inch of Europe. To hell with every last one of them. Fuck Islam - I like the 70-point plan Filip Dewinter proposed:

Under his so-called 70-point plan, Dewinter would deny non-European immigrants the right to vote, put their children in separate schools, force their employers to pay higher taxes and deport as many as possible, even second- and third-generation citizens. "We must stop the Islamic invasion," he says. "It's very difficult to accept somebody over here who believes in Islam. I think it's, in fact, impossible to assimilate in our country if you are of Islamic belief."

Too bad he's in the bed with the Israel lobby now. This article was from 12 years ago but that 70-point plan sounds so damn good today and to think 'Belgium's' population was 10% Muslim back then - just imagine now, it's too fucking depressing. :(

Link (http://www.nytimes.com/1996/04/21/magazine/three-to-watch-populists-of-the-hard-right.html?pagewanted=5) to original article.

Loddfafner
05-24-2009, 02:29 AM
Can I say, "send em to Sandniggerstan" on apricity?

Atlas
05-24-2009, 02:31 AM

No, don't use racial slurs. :p

Inese
05-24-2009, 10:55 AM
You found a better word for Arabia and Africa!!! :thumb001::D::cool: