PDA

View Full Version : Do Bulgarians want Dobruja back?

Yaroslav
04-09-2012, 06:22 AM
Stolen Bulgarian land wondering if you want it back and re-establish border with your Russian brothers.

Europa
04-09-2012, 01:39 PM
What's done in the past is done.No,we don't.

Yaroslav
04-09-2012, 06:22 PM
What's done in the past is done.No,we don't.

Macedonia is gone too, you don't want it back? Should Greeks just let Constantinople go, because "what's gone is gone"?

Europa
04-09-2012, 06:26 PM
Macedonia is gone too, you don't want it back? Should Greeks just let Constantinople go, because "what's gone is gone"?

I wrote done not gone.I don't care what the Greeks are going to do.

Europa
04-09-2012, 06:27 PM
You are implying something here aren't you?:coffee:

Yaroslav
04-09-2012, 06:49 PM
Isn't Dobruja the birth place of modern Bulgaria? Wasn't Dobruja populated by Bulgarians until 1940? You're willing to give your ancestral land that easily? History repeats itself, Dobruja will be part of Bulgaria and Ukraine will be re-united to Russia, and Russia and Bulgaria will have a common border. Also Romanians spoke Bulgarian until 17th century so they would easily assimilate.

Romanion
04-09-2012, 09:31 PM
Isn't Dobruja the birth place of modern Bulgaria? Wasn't Dobruja populated by Bulgarians until 1940? You're willing to give your ancestral land that easily? History repeats itself, Dobruja will be part of Bulgaria and Ukraine will be re-united to Russia, and Russia and Bulgaria will have a common border. Also Romanians spoke Bulgarian until 17th century so they would easily assimilate.

Your name is orthodox unity but what you are impllying is a war between Bulgaria and Romania.

lepa
04-09-2012, 09:34 PM

Well, it was bulgarian, but now it isn't because of mother Russia.

Europa
04-09-2012, 09:36 PM
Your name is orthodox unity but what you are impllying is a war between Bulgaria and Romania.

What he really implys is a trolling behaviour.I've watched his posts for the past 5-6 hours.......nothing but shit storm like intentions,that should not be considered real.:coffee:

Dacul
04-10-2012, 12:10 AM

No romanians did not spoke bulgarian.Romanians had a lot of words common with slavic languages (especially with south slavic languages) and even more common words with bulgarian,but language was not same.
Romanians are mostly from some dacians tribes and it seems serbians and montenegrins and bosnians are also some dacian tribes,but that does not means they had same language.
Bulgarians are mostly thracians.
Is true it existed romanian-bulgarian state,lead by some romanians or bulgarian tzars but that does not mean they were speaking exactly same language.Dacian language borrowed lots of words from popular latin,bulgarians also have words from latin,but not that many.Serbo-croatian language also have words from latin.

Russians are very different genetically from bulgarians,romanians,serbians and montenegrins and albanians who are clustering very close together so pan slavism are just KGB lies.
Tito who was a great leader never allowed russian troops to enter ex-Yugoslavia.

Romania and Serbia never had wars between them and Romania with Bulgaria had only 1 war,in which Romania entered because Serbia is traditionall ally and Bulgaria attacked Serbia.

Russians had norwegian viking rulling class so they are not really slavs,most common in Russia is R1A1 m458 and N1C1,you do not find any I2A din south there which is most present in serbians,bosnians,romanians,bulgarians,croats and also at high percentage in albanians.
Also in bulgarians,romanians,serbians,montenegrins,albania ns there is lots of E-V13 which is almost absent from russians and a significant percentage of J2 which is again almost absent in russians.

Did you saw those russian racists in Sankt Petersburg who are wearing that Thor sign ?
Take a brown haired christian orthodox serbian/bulgarian to work there and he will get beaten by them also.

Pan thracism,yes that is good,romanians,bulgarians,serbs,montenegrins are thracians and croats are also pretty thracians and albanians are thraco-ilyrians.

You are naive if you think most russians care about serbians and bulgarians,because they are christian orthodox and they speak languages that are closed.
Do you know that if you take the italians from Sardigna serbs and montenegrins are more closed genetically to those than to russians?

Beside Dobruja was split,a part was at Bulgaria another part of Romania,after 2nd balkan war Romania got a part of bulgarian Dobruja but they gave it back after 2nd world war.

Yaroslav
04-10-2012, 12:31 AM
No romanians did not spoke bulgarian.Romanians had a lot of words common with slavic languages (especially with south slavic languages) and even more common words with bulgarian,but language was not same.
Romanians are mostly from some dacians tribes and it seems serbians and montenegrins and bosnians are also some dacian tribes,but that does not means they had same language.
Bulgarians are mostly thracians.
Is true it existed romanian-bulgarian state,lead by some romanians or bulgarian tzars but that does not mean they were speaking exactly same language.Dacian language borrowed lots of words from popular latin,bulgarians also have words from latin,but not that many.Serbo-croatian language also have words from latin.

Russians are very different genetically from bulgarians,romanians,serbians and montenegrins and albanians who are clustering very close together so pan slavism are just KGB lies.
Tito who was a great leader never allowed russian troops to enter ex-Yugoslavia.

Romania and Serbia never had wars between them and Romania with Bulgaria had only 1 war,in which Romania entered because Serbia is traditionall ally and Bulgaria attacked Serbia.

Russians had norwegian viking rulling class so they are not really slavs,most common in Russia is R1A1 m458 and N1C1,you do not find any I2A din south there which is most present in serbians,bosnians,romanians,bulgarians,croats and also at high percentage in albanians.
Also in bulgarians,romanians,serbians,montenegrins,albania ns there is lots of E-V13 which is almost absent from russians and a significant percentage of J2 which is again almost absent in russians.

Did you saw those russian racists in Sankt Petersburg who are wearing that Thor sign ?
Take a brown haired christian orthodox serbian/bulgarian to work there and he will get beaten by them also.

Pan thracism,yes that is good,romanians,bulgarians,serbs,montenegrins are thracians and croats are also pretty thracians and albanians are thraco-ilyrians.

You are naive if you think most russians care about serbians and bulgarians,because they are christian orthodox and they speak languages that are closed.
Do you know that if you take the italians from Sardigna serbs and montenegrins are more closed genetically to those than to russians?

Beside Dobruja was split,a part was at Bulgaria another part of Romania,after 2nd balkan war Romania got a part of bulgarian Dobruja but they gave it back after 2nd world war.

Dacians were Thracian tribe.

Yaroslav
04-10-2012, 12:35 AM

What I am implying is that Dobruja is Bulgarian land. Orthodox Albanians live in North Epirus and Orthodox Bulgarians live in Macedonia but those are Hellenic lands. Same with Dobruja just look at history it was ALWAYS under Bulgarian rule until Ottomans and even some time after it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQz1azypRBI&list=WL007C5CB8C94A4412&index=1&feature=plpp_video

It doesn't have to be war, Russia can buy Dobruja for Bulgaria. Like America bought Alaska from Russia. Maybe exchange Dobruja for Moldova. :thumb001:

Yaroslav
04-10-2012, 12:41 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/fb/Dobroudja_%28carte_ethnographique%29.JPG

Bulgarians were deported from one of founding places of modern Bulgaria. :mad:

Dacul
04-10-2012, 12:53 AM
Lol @ Greater Russia,viking russian boyars were keeping russian peasants in deep misery,russian viking boyars had palaces with a lot of gold in them,while russian peasants did not even had boots in their feet....
The comunist revolution was not great,but at least normal russian had a better existence.
However,that was only a lie to motivate south-eastern europeans and russian low class to work more ardent,
After they build a lot "contra-revolution" came so anglo-saxon and germanic and jewish pest can take all this people worked for nothing.
Look at today russian bilionaires,who from them is not jewish?

Romania got a CIA spy imposed as prime-minister,we were forced to take a lot of billions from FMI as loan without needing them,our best paid jobs are going to germanic+anglo saxon pest, fucking racists..
Germans,austrians,swedes and other germanic and anglo saxon pest are working on high salaries in Romania while romanians are working for 200 euros.....
This is why I want Roman Empire back for Romania so I see all germanic and anglo saxon unhuman racists out my country.

Our oil and natural gases were robed by an US company and by an austrian company,out vineyards robed by germans and so on.
Leave us alone dear american,after Romania got robed like this,you are not happy,now you would like war between Romania and Bulgaria so more men will die and anglo saxon and germanic pest can take some romanian women also and as your deep wish is,to finally exterminate dacians males from Romania.Sure you can keep those with very good skills at programing to work as slaves in germanic and anglo-saxons companies.

Normally what would be destroyed in Romania and Bulgaria will be rebuilt by germanic and anglo-saxons pest companies.

How do I know that most russians were not blue eyed?
But a lot of them got exterminated by viking boyars so russian people got changed to being now with mostly N1C1 and R1A m458 and R1A z280.
(Rurik and his warriors were N1C1 and R1A1 m458;they were vikings;now most russians male are from N1C1+R1A1 m458).
Look at genetic studies,russian mujik got same skull geometry as romanian peasants,however,in Russia,russian mujik is something that is going extinct.

Take a look at Putin special forces,are they 95% blue eyed?
Cause this is what it seems to me.
In Romania,the security from comunist times were mostly blue eyed,however most romanians are not blue eyed.....

Dacul
04-10-2012, 01:07 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/fb/Dobroudja_%28carte_ethnographique%29.JPG

You are so full of shit m8, no one got deported.
Romanian and bulgarian are brothers.Romanians would never do that,I mean harming a bulgarian civilian.
You are as dumb as the usual american is,that part of Dobruja was at Romania even in the time of Stefan the great,which is about 1500 AD.
If you want to enrage people between each-other you might need more wisdom.
But your god,which seems to be satan/odin can not provide you such you thing (wisdom),since wisdom is from Holy Trinity .

Yaroslav
04-10-2012, 01:08 AM
Lol @ Greater Russia,viking russian boyars were keeping russian peasants in deep misery,russian viking boyars had palaces with a lot of gold in them,while russian peasants did not even had boots in their feet....
The comunist revolution was not great,but at least normal russian had a better existence.
However,that was only a lie to motivate south-eastern europeans and russian low class to work more ardent,
After they build a lot "contra-revolution" came so anglo-saxon and germanic and jewish pest can take all this people worked for nothing.
Look at today russian bilionaires,who from them is not jewish?

Romania got a CIA spy imposed as prime-minister,we were forced to take a lot of billions from FMI as loan without needing them,our best paid jobs are going to germanic+anglo saxon pest, fucking racists..
Germans,austrians,swedes and other germanic and anglo saxon pest are working on high salaries in Romania while romanians are working for 200 euros.....
This is why I want Roman Empire back for Romania so I see all germanic and anglo saxon unhuman racists out my country.

Our oil and natural gases were robed by an US company and by an austrian company,out vineyards robed by germans and so on.
Leave us alone dear american,after Romania got robed like this,you are not happy,now you would like war between Romania and Bulgaria so more men will die and anglo saxon and germanic pest can take some romanian women also and as your deep wish is,to finally exterminate dacians males from Romania.Sure you can keep those with very good skills at programing to work as slaves in germanic and anglo-saxons companies.

Normally what would be destroyed in Romania and Bulgaria will be rebuilt by germanic and anglo-saxons pest companies.

How do I know that most russians were not blue eyed?
But a lot of them got exterminated by viking boyars so russian people got changed to being now with mostly N1C1 and R1A m458 and R1A z280.
(Rurik and his warriors were N1C1 and R1A1 m458;they were vikings;now most russians male are from N1C1+R1A1 m458).
Look at genetic studies,russian mujik got same skull geometry as romanian peasants,however,in Russia,russian mujik is something that is going extinct.

In Romania,the security from comunist times were mostly blue eyed,however most romanians are not blue eyed.....

:confused::confused::confused: What the hell did I just read...?

Yaroslav
04-10-2012, 01:10 AM
You are so full of shit m8, no one got deported.
Romanian and bulgarian are brothers.Romanians would never do that,I mean harming a bulgarian civilian.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Craiova

Dacul
04-10-2012, 02:00 AM
Look here at history of Dobruja:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dobruja
As you can read there,there were dacians (gets,not same with geatish swedes) and thracians in Dobruja in old times.
How Dobruja got to Russia?

In the treaty of Craiova Germany with England and Italy and US and URSS and France complicity forced romanians and bulgarians to split,even though they were living together.Great powers "knows better" what is good for romanians and bulgarians,that is forcing people of same faith and blood (romanians and bulgars) to being separated....
"The treaty was approved by Germany, the United Kingdom,[1] the Soviet Union, Italy, USA,[2] and France"
It was not romanians who deported bulgars or bulgars who deported romanians,but Germany in complicity with UK,Italy,US ,Soviet Union and France.
"Terms of the Treaty provide for the mandatory resettlement of Romanian citizens of Bulgarian ethnicity living in Northern Dobruja to Bulgaria, and the resettlement of ethnic Romanians living in Southern Dobruja to Romania. 110,000 Romanians (80,000 of them from South Dobruja) were forced to leave their homes in Southern Dobruja and other parts of Bulgaria."

If some people ask what Norwegia robed from Romania after 1989,well our fishing fleet,our actual president with some "smart guy" from Norway made somehow that our fleet got to an offshore company.
After,the fleet got lost.
Romanian president,only a minister in that time,got some course in Norway before.

Sorry for attacking Sweden and swedes,they did not robed anything from Romania.

However,germans who took vineyards are nice they are paying to romanian workers from romanian vineyards 200-250 euros per month,so those romanians are not dieing from famine.
:)

Yaroslav
04-10-2012, 02:03 AM
You are as dumb as the usual american is,that part of Dobruja was at Romania even in the time of Stefan the great,which is about 1500 AD.
If you want to enrage people between each-other you might need more wisdom.
But your god,which seems to be satan/odin can not provide you such you thing (wisdom),since wisdom is from Holy Trinity .

In 1500 Bulgarian was official language of Romania. Anyways, I have nothing against Romania or Romanian people. All I want is Dobruja for Bulgaria, Russia can pay you we are rich country or we can give you Moldova for it. I don't know why you accuse me of paganism. I am Orthodox Christian. Anyways your posts make zero sense I suspect you might be a troll I'll stop replying to you. If Dobruja means that much to Romania that they are willing to go to war for it I guess there are other ways we can connect with our Southern Brothers without touching Orthodox brothers. ;) Nah I'm not implying Hungary no way, what I'm saying is maybe build a bridge in Black Sea that connects with Bulgaria? The Danish did that to connect with Sweden.

Yaroslav
04-10-2012, 02:05 AM
"Terms of the Treaty provide for the mandatory resettlement of Romanian citizens of Bulgarian ethnicity living in Northern Dobruja to Bulgaria, and the resettlement of ethnic Romanians living in Southern Dobruja to Romania. 110,000 Romanians (80,000 of them from South Dobruja) were forced to leave their homes in Southern Dobruja and other parts of Bulgaria."

Those Romanians settled in Southern Dobruja after the Balkan Wars, Bulgarians inhabited North Dobruja since medieval times, modern Bulgaria started from Dobruja.

dralos
04-10-2012, 02:10 AM
Those Romanians settled in Southern Dobruja after the Balkan Wars, Bulgarians inhabited North Dobruja since medieval times, modern Bulgaria started from Dobruja.
dude wtf do you care,you're a russian who lives in the states,thank God you don't live in russia and shout your mouth and leave this nonsenses behind you

Yaroslav
04-10-2012, 02:14 AM
dude wtf do you care,you're a russian who lives in the states,thank God you don't live in russia and shout your mouth and leave this nonsenses behind you

Kind of hypocritical of you to say this, you support Greater Albania and live in Belgium.

dralos
04-10-2012, 02:17 AM
Kind of hypocritical of you to say this, you support Greater Albania and live in Belgium.
i'm albanian but you aren't bulgarian or romanian

Yaroslav
04-10-2012, 02:21 AM
i'm albanian but you aren't bulgarian or romanian

Russians and Bulgarians are brothers. You don't understand because Albanians don't have relatives like Slavs do, Albanians are isolates. Russia is big brother of Bulgaria we will protect them we liberated them from Turks and if Albanians advance into Vardarska we will liberate Bulgarians there too. When WW3 comes over Syria-Iran crisis Kosovo will be returned to Serbs too.

dralos
04-10-2012, 02:23 AM
Russians and Bulgarians are brothers. You don't understand because Albanians don't have relatives like Slavs do, Albanians are isolates. Russia is big brother of Bulgaria we will protect them we liberated them from Turks and if Albanians advance into Vardarska we will liberate Bulgarians there too. When WW3 comes over Syria-Iran crisis Kosovo will be returned too.
ahahahah you speak of this mighty russia but ran away to much better america:D

Yaroslav
04-10-2012, 02:26 AM
ahahahah you speak of this mighty russia but ran away to much better america:D

Once I have money to return I will trust me I will join the military and I'll go fight Jihadists in Syria to support Assad when I'm done I'll go to Balkans and help my brothers against Wahhabists there.

Yaroslav
04-10-2012, 02:28 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/84/Russian_poster.JPG

dralos
04-10-2012, 02:29 AM
Once I have money to return I will trust me I will join the military and I'll go fight Jihadists in Syria to support Assad when I'm done I'll go to Balkans and help my brothers against Wahhabists there.
ahahah all i"m hearing is trololololol:D

Yaroslav
04-10-2012, 02:30 AM
ahahah all i"m hearing is trololololol:D

Just keep hiding in Islamic emirate of Belgium, Muslims aren't as safe in Balkans as in Western Emirates...

dralos
04-10-2012, 02:31 AM
Just keep hiding in Islamic emirate of Belgium, Muslims aren't as safe in Balkans as in Western Emirates...
it looks like trolls are very safe in america:D

Yaroslav
04-10-2012, 02:33 AM
it looks like trolls are very safe in america:D

Hitler and Napoleon had same thoughts as you look what happened.

Yaroslav
04-10-2012, 02:34 AM
http://christianmessenger.in/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/putin-assad.gif

dralos
04-10-2012, 02:35 AM
Hitler and Napoleon had same thoughts as you look what happened.
yeah they lost bcs of weather conditions not bcs of russia:D
troll keep hiding in michigan,if you hate so much albs and muslims you can go and kick their ass in michingan since it's full with albs there,but you're a coward and a troll now goodnight and may God have mercy on your soul,too late for your brains:D

Yaroslav
04-10-2012, 02:36 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qn6Snf__nxY

Russia protects Christians in Syria like they did in Balkans when we defeat Jihadists in Syria we will take care of Wahhabism in Balkans, take my word.

Yaroslav
04-10-2012, 02:37 AM
yeah they lost bcs of weather conditions not bcs of russia:D
troll keep hiding in michigan,if you hate so much albs and muslims you can go and kick their ass in michingan since it's full with albs there,but you're a coward and a troll now goodnight and may God have mercy on your soul,too late for your brains:D

Many Albanians here in Michigan, they're all Orthodox Christian or Catholic.

dralos
04-10-2012, 02:38 AM
Many Albanians here in Michigan, they're all Orthodox Christian or Catholic.
they aren't orthodox but you're scarred to confront them pussy:D

Yaroslav
04-10-2012, 02:40 AM
they aren't orthodox but you're scarred to confront them pussy:D

I haven't met a single Muslim Albanian. Most Christian Albanians fled from Wahhabi cesspool called Albania. Kind of like Lebanese fled Lebanon.

Yaroslav
04-10-2012, 02:41 AM
http://www.adl.org/terrorism/symbols/images/hezbollah_2010.jpg

Our friends and ally Hezbollah controls Lebanon though, they respect Christian minority and vowed to protect Assad. We Russians will cooperate with Hezbollah and Christians against Saudi Wahhabi and Jewish Zionists!

P.S. Both Hezbollah and Hamas recognize Abkhazia and South Ossetia!

Yaroslav
04-10-2012, 02:43 AM
Anyways back on topic, DOBRUJA.

dralos
04-10-2012, 02:43 AM
I haven't met a single Muslim Albanian. Most Christian Albanians fled from Wahhabi cesspool called Albania. Kind of like Lebanese fled Lebanon.
why did you fled from russian cesspool
:D

Yaroslav
04-10-2012, 02:46 AM
why did you fled from russian cesspool

I'm from Ukraine. I didn't flee, wasn't my choice. And I have vowed to protect Assad and Balkans from Wahhabi so I will serve in Russian military and my commander in chief Vladimir Vladimorivich Putin.

P.S. please let's stay on topic this thread got way too off-topic but the point remains we Russian protect Christian interests everywhere that is priority of our foreign policy so it kind of relates to Dobruja.

Yaroslav
04-10-2012, 02:52 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/96/Territorial_expansion_during_the_reign_of_Khan_Kru m_%28803-814%29_pl.png
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9b/Territory_of_the_First_Bulgarian_Empire_-_9_th_century.png
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/dc/Bulgaria-%28893-927%29-TsarSimeon-byTodorBozhinov.png
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0a/Bulgaria_Samuil_%28997-1014%29.svg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c0/Bulgaria_under_Kaloyan_pl.png
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/02/Campaigns_of_Ivan_Assen_II.png
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/98/Bulgaria-Theodore_Svetoslav.png
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/78/BG_14_vek.png
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/cf/Balkans-ethnic_%281861%29.jpg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7a/Slaven.jpg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4c/Balkan_boundaries1876map1914.png
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a5/Bulgarians_in_1912.jpg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3e/WWI_BG_MAP.jpg

Dacul
04-10-2012, 04:23 AM
It does not really matter to whom Dobruja is neither Romania neither Bulgaria would let some american company to destroy the zone by using fracking method to get the shale gases there.
Because both Romania and Bulgaria forbid the exploatation of sheal gases with fracking method.
Beside,Moldavia does not belong to Rusia,they are independent.

I am pretty sure Rusia will be really glad to have Moldavia out of ex-soviet states comunion because Moldavia does not have natural resources,they are only producing wine and some agriculture products.
But Rusia need to give them money/gas and so on.
Is very good what Moldavia did,they are smart.
Sadly Russia does not want/does not have from where to support Romania population (which are christian orthodox over 87%) .
This is so weird,Russia is most rich country from whole world but not all people in Russia have a decent living standard...sure if a lot of money were robed by russian bilionaires....

However,it seems viking-baltic blood is taking over slavic christian orthodox blood in russians,since they (Russia) are entering NATO also...I was hoping that as romanian goverment and president are changing we would have new goverment which will be friendly to Russia so Russia will help us with some investments and with buying some of Romania agriculture products and selling us cheaper gas...but it seems Russia are turning back in their racist mood.

Yaroslav
04-10-2012, 04:34 AM
It does not really matter to whom Dobruja is neither Romania neither Bulgaria would let some american company to destroy the zone by using fracking method to get the shale gases there.
Because both Romania and Bulgaria forbid the exploatation of sheal gases with fracking method.
Beside,Moldavia does not belong to Rusia,they are independent.

I am pretty sure Rusia will be really glad to have Moldavia out of ex-soviet states comunion because Moldavia does not have natural resources,they are only producing wine and some agriculture products.
But Rusia need to give them money/gas and so on.
Is very good what Moldavia did,they are smart.
Sadly Russia does not want/does not have from where to support Romania population (which are christian orthodox over 87%) .
This is so weird,Russia is most rich country from whole world but not all people in Russia have a decent living standard...sure if a lot of money were robed by russian bilionaires....

However,it seems viking-baltic blood is taking over slavic christian orthodox blood in russians,since they (Russia) are entering NATO also...I was hoping that as romanian goverment and president are changing we would have new goverment which will be friendly to Russia so Russia will help us with some investments and with buying some of Romania agriculture products and selling us cheaper gas...but it seems Russia are turning back in their racist mood.

Can I have some of what you are smoking? ;)

Dacul
04-10-2012, 10:59 PM
This:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-16626580
http://www.naturalgaseurope.com/romania-chevron-suspends-shale-gas-activities
It seems some US companies want Dobruja more than Bulgaria or Romania.
:p

Albion
04-13-2012, 10:09 PM

Looks like that area of the world was mainly Romanian. Besides, you just want a corridor to link South Slavs to the other Slavs so that the Pan-Slavic Union wet dream may come true some day. :rolleyes2:

Yeah, just keep blaming other people for your problems. Tell me, what was Romania doing around the time of the industrial revolution?
Answer - not a lot, pretty much the same as it had been doing since agriculture spread there.

Whilst Germanics actually bothered to do something the Romanians and many Slavic nations were stuck in the past and still trail behind even today.

Aw, didums. Was some American nasty towards you once? :rolleyes2:

The Roman Empire collapsed, I think you need to accept the fact. I would have though all this time would have been enough.
France and Italy were its successors, look to them instead of a long extinct empire.

And of course they won't be employing Romanians?? Wait....

You need to face facts - these people brought investment to develop your backwards country. What about the Dacia factory? The French own them now, is that exploitation or are the French simply reviving Romanian exports?

My god, you are pretty retarded.

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/000171028/polls_its_a_conspiracy_5653_43343_answer_2_xlarge. jpeg

... Because blue eyes = Nordic / Germanic according to you. :rolleyes: I think you're confused, blue eyes don't make a person Germanic, they're probably more of a Finnic trait actually.

lepa
04-13-2012, 10:11 PM
Looks like that area of the world was mainly Romanian.

I highly doubt that.:coffee:

Albion
04-13-2012, 10:18 PM
I highly doubt that.:coffee:

Well you can interpret the map however you like. All I see is that Romanians and Turks seemed to have a pretty large area of the coast compared to Bulgarians, especially with the Romanians around the Danube Delta.

lepa
04-13-2012, 10:34 PM
Well you can interpret the map however you like. All I see is that Romanians and Turks seemed to have a pretty large area of the coast compared to Bulgarians, especially with the Romanians around the Danube Delta.

So? In wikipedia is full of ethnic maps. For example this map shows that the population was mixed bulgarian/turk. And the map you show is from 1913, when romanians settled vlachs from Greece.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_POEK88O81Is/TIpoGiIdQRI/AAAAAAAAAB4/JIKRuYzPoUI/s1600/Balkans-ethnic_(1877).jpg

Albion
04-13-2012, 10:41 PM
So? In wikipedia is full of ethnic maps. For example this map shows that the population was mixed bulgarian/turk. And the map you show is from 1913, when romanians settled vlachs from Greece.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_POEK88O81Is/TIpoGiIdQRI/AAAAAAAAAB4/JIKRuYzPoUI/s1600/Balkans-ethnic_(1877).jpg

Fair enough. But to be frank with you I was really basing my casual opinion on that map alone because I don't feel like scrolling through Wikipedia and Google Images all night. It is not an issue which especially concerns me.

However, the Romanians were also present, it cannot be said that the region was solely Bulgarian / Turkish. The Danube Delta on that map is still Romanian by the way, so that Slavic corridor that the Orthodox guy keeps hinting still doesn't exist.

Europa
04-13-2012, 10:45 PM
To all posters here.Haven't you understood this is a troll thread?
Just knock it off and lеаve that lad to write whatever he wants.....:coffee:

Don't let him to bring you to his level....Savvy?

lepa
04-13-2012, 10:51 PM
It is not an issue which especially concerns me.

So why you give us your opinion? I mean, you probably don't know where is Dobruja on the world map and you say it was mainly romanian. It was always in the bulgarian empire, since 681. All the old churches there are bulgarian, the old houses where romanians live are bulgarian. But never mind, now North Dobruja is romanian.

Albion
04-13-2012, 11:10 PM
To all posters here.Haven't you understood this is a troll thread?

No, I just thought it was a Pan-Slavicism thread.

Don't let him to bring you to his level....Savvy?

Aye, aye. ;)

So why you give us your opinion?

Because I felt like doing so. Really Lena, I don't start whining when foreigners tell me something I don't want to hear about the UK, why do you care about what some foreigner who you'll never know thinks? :confused:

I mean, you probably don't know where is Dobruja on the world map and you say it was mainly romanian.

No, I'm just some poor naive fool typing away at the other end of the continent...
Of course I know where it is, I'm actually very knowledgeable about geography and different places - I never said I was an expert about the demographics though.
The demographics of the Balkans have changed a great deal on many occasions and you'll get a different story depending on what sources you read. I've got a general picture, but I haven't invested time in reading too much about the Bulgarian Vs Romanian views though, a lot of it is biased and you get a different perspective with different authors.

Whilst I've tried to remain neutral I still see much of the coast as Romanian. I know a few Romanians very well but I do not base my opinion on some pro-Romanian bias, I've just reported back what I've seen on the maps, it's quite simple.

It was always in the bulgarian empire, since 681. All the old churches there are bulgarian, the old houses where romanians live are bulgarian. But never mind, now North Dobruja is romanian.

I don't care whose empire it was, I care about who the actual inhabitants were.
The English occupied Wales and Ireland for centuries and built churches and houses all over the place, but the people remained Welsh and Irish.

As for the Danube Delta, well that and the area across the border in Odessa is rightfully Romanian in my opinion.

But why does my opinion matter? I'm just some foreigner who probably knows nothing about anywhere and who isn't entitled to have a casual opinion about circumstances in other countries. :rolleyes2:

lepa
04-13-2012, 11:31 PM
Of course I know where it is, I'm actually very knowledgeable about geography and different places - I never said I was an expert about the demographics though.

Very nice you know.

I don't care whose empire it was, I care about who the actual inhabitants were.
The English occupied Wales and Ireland for centuries and built churches and houses all over the place, but the people remained Welsh and Irish.

But i do care, it was integral part of Bulgaria 681-1422. As you can see, there are many maps, showing different ethnic structures. Yeah, i agree, the population was mixed and there were many romanians, but for me, like a bulgarian, it is more correct to be with Bulgaria, since it was integral part of it in the middle ages. Also North Dobrogea was a "gift" for Romania, because Russia gets Bessarabia, so if it wasn't that, now Dobrogea would be bulgarian. I do not care about the fucking "Slavic corridor", i care about the ideals of my country. As i said before, Dobruja is now romanian and we can't do nothing to do it otherwise.

Albion
04-13-2012, 11:37 PM
Very nice you know.

But i do care, it was integral part of Bulgaria 681-1422. As you can see, there are many maps, showing different ethnic structures. Yeah, i agree, the population was mixed and there were many romanians, but for me, like a bulgarian, it is more correct to be with Bulgaria, since it was integral part of it in the middle ages. Also North Dobrogea was a "gift" for Romania, because Russia gets Bessarabia, so if it wasn't that, now Dobrogea would be bulgarian. I do not care about the fucking "Slavic corridor", i care about the ideals of my country. As i said before, Dobruja is now romanian and we can't do nothing to do it otherwise.

I see. Population transfers and movements were common in the recent past, if Bulgaria ever did get it back it shouldn't be to hard to expel the Romanians.

You obviously know more about the demographics and history of the region than I do so I'm just going to take your word for it.

lepa
04-13-2012, 11:48 PM
I see. Population transfers and movements were common in the recent past, if Bulgaria ever did get it back it shouldn't be to hard to expel the Romanians.

You obviously know more about the demographics and history of the region than I do so I'm just going to take your word for it.

Never mind, these are things from the past. Romania deserve North Dobruja too. :coffee:

Dacul
04-15-2012, 08:21 PM
Sorry for my agressive posting here towards other ethnicities.

purple
04-16-2012, 12:53 PM
Такива като тебе и мене трудно нещо могат да оправят. Всичко се крепи в мнозинството за съжаление. Един е вълка, 100 са овцете. В смисъл - аз колкото и да искам да променя нещо, все няколко овце ще ми се изправят на пътя и ще ми попречат. Аз имам идеи за развитие на истинския туризъм в България, искам да привлека туристи не по хотелите, а по историческите паметници. Мислиш ли, че мога да направя такова нещо като 80 овце пред мене викат, че така не бива и не става? Правя каквото мога:thumbs up

morski
04-16-2012, 03:57 PM
Yes! I want back the real Dobruja type bread.

Europa
04-16-2012, 04:00 PM
Yes! I want back the real Dobruja type bread.

:D:DТова беше добро...:thumbs up