PDA

View Full Version : Have you cheated?

Hurrem sultana
04-09-2012, 09:36 AM
Have you ever cheated on a boyfriend/girlfriend? if yes,how did it end up? :D

Padre Organtino
04-09-2012, 09:44 AM
She was away, I missed her and I could not resist that lass - cheated on her with my right hand:(

Vixen
04-09-2012, 09:46 AM
Never, and as far as I know I havenīt been cheeted on either.
Iīd like to keep it that way, if possible. :)

WitheredWhiteness
04-09-2012, 09:50 AM
Nope, I have never cheated on anybody in real life...

however imagination, fantasies and dreams... well that's a completely different story... :rolleyes:

a handy piece of advice:

better don't be too honest here, somebody might be reading this... :whistle:

lepa
04-09-2012, 09:52 AM
Only men cheat...

Hurrem sultana
04-09-2012, 09:54 AM
Only men cheat...

true :D

although girls cheat more often emotionally,and to me that is worse than a one night sex :D

Belenus
04-09-2012, 09:57 AM
Only men cheat...

I know a girl who cheated on her ex-boyfriend almost weekly. My wife works with a girl who has two boyfriends in different towns, neither of whom knows about the other one.

Women in this decadent modern world cheat just as much as men.

I personally have never cheated. I'm a traditional kind of man. I made my vows and on my honour, I will keep them.

WitheredWhiteness
04-09-2012, 09:58 AM
Only men cheat...

true :D

although girls cheat more often emotionally,and to me that is worse than a one night sex :D

exactly... I don't think women cheat just because of being horny, it's usually more complex.

lepa
04-09-2012, 10:02 AM
I know a girl who cheated on her ex-boyfriend almost weekly. My wife works with a girl who has two boyfriends in different towns, neither of whom knows about the other one.

Women in this decadent modern world cheat just as much as men.

I personally have never cheated. I'm a traditional kind of man. I made my vows and on my honour, I will keep them.

These women are probably ultra whores, a normal women will never do that.

Hurrem sultana
04-09-2012, 10:05 AM
exactly... I don't think women cheat just because of being horny, it's usually more complex.

My friend started talking to this guy on facebook,they spent hours every day together on chat...it ended with her leaving her boyfriend to be with that new guy

usually that is how women cheat.

Belenus
04-09-2012, 10:07 AM
These women are probably ultra whores, a normal women will never do that.

They most certainly are. Only a whore could do something like that. But they don't act like whores. They don't dress like whores. They work normal jobs and present themselves well in public. Of that I can assure you.

The problem is that the spirit of this age is shallow and whorish. Women are affected by it as much as men. Women are just as corrupted by this world's problems as are men. They're just as brainwashed, if not even moreso. I go to university and the vast majority of women there have some pretty crazy ideas about life and the role of women in it, which until a half-century ago would have been considered perverse, subversive, and utterly vile.

A good woman, like a good man, does not cheat. Honourable people don't cheat. Too bad this society doesn't even know the meaning of honour.

Osprey
04-09-2012, 10:08 AM
In my opinino, race traitor women can cheat all they want. Because they won't ever be accepted as a part of a decent society.
Racially Conscious women should strive to be as faithful as possible.
And there is no difference between One Night Stands and Emootional Cheating. It is an insult to strong, morally upright person, that his/her partner needs to look somewhere else for their carnal needs.

Osprey
04-09-2012, 10:10 AM
They most certainly are. Only a whore could do something like that. But they don't act like whores. They don't dress like whores. They work normal jobs and present themselves well in public. Of that I can assure you.

The problem is that the spirit of this age is shallow and whorish. Women are affected by it as much as men. Women are just as corrupted by this world's problems as are men. They're just as brainwashed, if not even moreso. I go to university and the vast majority of women there have some pretty crazy ideas about life and the role of women in it, which until a half-century ago would have been considered perverse, subversive, and utterly vile.

A good woman, like a good man, does not cheat. Honourable people don't cheat. Too bad this society doesn't even know the meaning of honour.

Your ideas are like a breath of fresh air in this stuffed, suffocating world of modern crap.
I wish more people catered to a sense of Honor, Decency and Idealistic Love.

Vasa
04-09-2012, 10:12 AM
My friend started talking to this guy on facebook,they spent hours every day together...it ended with her leaving her boyfriend to be with that new guy

This kind of cheat is worse than just a simple one night stand, its just sex i mean. But this is really going all in. I know guys whom have cheated by just simple sex, no girl i know have done it "our way" but i know some of them who have done the same style as you describe it. Its a really cold and heartless cheat.

A intercourse and you will probably feel damn guilty and bad about yourself, but doing it everyday untill you leave the poor guy. Damn, that is cold.

lepa
04-09-2012, 10:13 AM

But the fact that they don't dress like whores and don't act like one, from what you are sure what is in their mind? For me it's disgusting when woman cheat on man, while he is waiting her in home all day.

Hurrem sultana
04-09-2012, 10:20 AM
This kind of cheat is worse than just a simple one night stand, its just sex i mean. But this is really going all in. I know guys whom have cheated by just simple sex, no girl i know have done it "our way" but i know some of them who have done the same style as you describe it. Its a really cold and heartless cheat.

A intercourse and you will probably feel damn guilty and bad about yourself, but doing it everyday untill you leave the poor guy. Damn, that is cold.

I know and that is what i say too.But mostly something is missing in the relationship,and that leads the woman to go talk with an other guy

but karma is a bitch ;)

Belenus
04-09-2012, 10:21 AM
But the fact that they don't dress like whores and don't act like one, from what you are sure what is in their mind? For me it's disgusting when woman cheat on man, while he is waiting her all day.

The problem is society and all the subversive cultural information going around today. Society tells women it's okay to cheat. Society tells women not to respect their men. Society tells women that they don't even need men. Society tells everyone that having children is a bad idea and that the traditional family model doesn't work. Society is just full of bullshit, and far too many women believe everything they see and hear on TV.

'Society' isn't even the best word for it, since all this propaganda is coming from a specific part of society: a leftist, multicultural, anti-traditional, intellectual elite. Some university courses I've personally attended had zero educational value, and were simply propaganda sessions promoting the sort of filthy society that has become prominent everywhere. I'm obviously not affected by the propaganda, but most people are.

We all, men and women alike, have to reject the forces of subversion and go back to the traditions our race have followed for millennia without complaint.

Drawing-slim
04-09-2012, 10:29 AM
People who cheat are very small people (in a philosophicall sense)

Queen B
04-09-2012, 10:32 AM
Both men and women cheat and is as bad as it is, in both sexes.

I have never cheat. I don't wont to do something I don't want to experience.

I have been cheated, but I don't know if this is actually cheating. I was 16, and was a non-sexual relationship. Later? Nothing that I am aware of

dralos
04-09-2012, 10:34 AM
i did and she beated me up badly,now i never gonna do that anymore:D

lepa
04-09-2012, 10:35 AM
i did and she beated me up badly,now i never gonna do that anymore:D

Poor dralos. :D:D:D

Vixen
04-09-2012, 10:39 AM
Iīm pretty liberal in my thinking when it comes to what people can do while they are single... I donīt have a problem with people having casual flings. But once you enter into a relationship things change. Cheating is betrayal, whether you are married or not. When two people make a commitment to stay faithfull to each other and be monogamous, whether formal and written or simply a verbal agreement, breaking it is a big deal.

MandM
04-09-2012, 10:44 AM
i cheated in my younger days, never got cout, dont do it anymore, in my experians women cheat as often as men, i think it a lot of bullshit when women say just men do it or men do it more, and if people do not accepted it then they are just in denial and ignorant or stupid, the thing is girls just dont go and say it as much as men thend to brag alittle about it

Nglund
04-09-2012, 10:48 AM
My friend started talking to this guy on facebook,they spent hours every day together on chat...it ended with her leaving her boyfriend to be with that new guy

Damn, I'm sure that's what happened to me...:(

lepa
04-09-2012, 10:53 AM
We should ask wise Mary who cheat more, men or women. :D

Leadchucker
04-09-2012, 11:23 AM
Nope, and my wife, AKA The Queen,the love of my life for 45 years, is the only woman I've ever done it with.

Heart of Oak
04-09-2012, 11:25 AM
Are you sure you've never cheated... Not even at cards...

Loki
04-09-2012, 12:24 PM
I have never cheated - nor wanted to - when I've been in love and in a serious relationship. Just dating, however ... is a different matter altogether :coffee: ... I do not withhold myself from the carnal pleasures that life affords. :cool:

Grumpy Cat
04-09-2012, 12:40 PM
When I was 18 and went off to university. I stayed with my high school boyfriend but got with a guy at university. The high school guy was abusive, though.

Rastko
04-09-2012, 01:24 PM
Bosnian,you know everything.

Hurrem sultana
04-09-2012, 01:40 PM
Damn, I'm sure that's what happened to me...:(

hehe,why do you think that?

Rastko
04-09-2012, 01:41 PM
Girls,would you ever forgive cheating?

lepa
04-09-2012, 01:43 PM
^Nope,never.

Hurrem sultana
04-09-2012, 01:44 PM
Girls,would you ever forgive cheating?

no

Artek
04-09-2012, 01:49 PM
I have never cheated

because I have never had any girlfriend ;D

dralos
04-09-2012, 01:51 PM
i think they would forgive it,regent,if they truly love you one time is no big deal

Hurrem sultana
04-09-2012, 01:52 PM
i think they would forgive it,regent,if they truly love you one time is no big deal

would you forgive if a gf cheated on you?

Virtuous
04-09-2012, 01:53 PM
Nope, I have never cheated on anybody in real life...

however imagination, fantasies and dreams... well that's a completely different story... :rolleyes:

a handy piece of advice:

better don't be too honest here, somebody might be reading this... :whistle:

:rolleyes2: :D

rhiannon
04-09-2012, 01:54 PM
Yes.
My daughter's father and I were together for about three years back in the mid 1980s. I was much younger than he was and much....happier as a person than he was. He had heart problems stemming from a case of rheumatic fever he contracted while in the Navy.....and his heart was damaged as a result... as was his attitude and zest for life....and naturally, he took that out on me years later.

My life with him and our young daughter pretty well sucked because he was so angry....and we were pretty poor at the time. Yet, I loved him and really wanted to make things work. I would have married him had it been possible...but circumstances prevented this from happening.

Nonetheless, after several years of his douchebaggery and constant derision....I finally began to get sick of his shit. I cheated a couple times during the final phase of our relationship....because he had emotionally and physically left me feeling cold for so long.

All of this was years ago. I was only 18-21 when all of this was going on.

Today, I am happily married to my wonderful husband and I would NEVER EVER EVER even dream of cheating on him. Even if our sex life went to shit or he became ill or whatnot.....he is a wonderful human being I am extremely proud to call my husband.

My vow to be faithful to the man I love stands. If it were even remotely negotiable....I would never have married him. Marriage vows are meant to be sacred....nothing else will do.:)

dralos
04-09-2012, 01:54 PM
would you forgive if a gf cheated on you?
no but i'm a guy,a gf is pure and if a another guy touches her she loses that purity and then she may return to where she came from
i know i'm bad,but don't blame me,blame my sick balkan mentality:D

lepa
04-09-2012, 01:57 PM
no but i'm a guy,a gf is pure and if a another guy touches her she loses that purity and then she may return to where she came from
i know i'm bad,but don't blame me,blame my sick muslim mentality:D

Fixed.

Rastko
04-09-2012, 01:58 PM
i know i'm bad,but don't blame me,blame my sick balkan mentality:D

Hahaha,so much true.

It's marked as a other guy territory.

Osprey
04-09-2012, 02:01 PM
Nope, and my wife, AKA The Queen,the love of my life for 45 years, is the only woman I've ever done it with.

You, sir are getting every bit of respect i can offer.
Such idealism, love, affection and understanding can only occur in a match made in heaven by the angels.

Lumi
04-09-2012, 02:06 PM
I cheated once.
A couple of years back. I was in a long distance relationship, and a friend came across from Germany. A very attractive friend.
Before I knew it, I was falling for him, and the guy I was dating, I'd been falling out of love with him before my German friend came across. I'd been at the inbetween stage where you just don't know how to feel, or what to do or say.
To cut a long and complicated story short, one day, me and my German friend kissed, and I didn't care. For a short moment I didn't have to think, I didn't have to care. Of course, afterwards... That's when the guilt hit.
A couple of days later, I asked my boyfriend to come up from Glasgow to come speak to me, that we needed to talk.
It was then that I told him that I no longer loved him. I was a coward. I didn't tell him that I'd cheated on him. Aside from leaving that part out, I told him the truth.

It took me almost a year to tell him that I'd cheated on him. He was surprisingly okay with it after I explained my reasoning behind why I cheated.

Am I proud of it? No. Will I ever do it again? Hell fucking no. I love the man I'm with now, and as hard as it is with him being so far away, I would never cheat on him with anyone in any way.

Don't think any less of me. I'm human, and sometimes we falter and make ridiculous mistakes. I used to believe that I would never, ever cheat on anyone. That was until I cheated. Then I started looking at it in a different way. Yes, some people cheat for shits and giggles. Others don't. Not everyone who cheats is a cold heartless monster. No matter how you look at it, there are always reasons for cheating, and you may not understand why until you find yourself in that situation yourself.
Some people are truly unhappy in their relationships, and see no other way of escaping. That may seem a terrible way to do it, to you. But as someone who's been in that situation, I can understand.

I was cheated on just shortly after. Same circumstances. Minus the long distance. Was I angry? At first. Until he explained why. Then the only reason why I was angry and disappointed was because, despite me telling him that he could speak to me about anything, he never did. Then he abandoned me when I needed him the most. Am I angry at him for cheating? No. Why? Because I understand why he did it. If I was angry at him for cheating, that would make me a hypocrite. I am not a hypocrite, as difficult as it can be sometimes.

Sorry for the long post. As I said, please do not view me any differently for telling you this, and believe that the phrase "once a cheater, always a cheater" is not true for all those who cheat.

Cato
04-09-2012, 02:23 PM
Never.

Hurrem sultana
04-09-2012, 02:28 PM
Hahaha,so much true.

It's marked as a other guy territory.

i heard only if the girl had sex with that other guy

for some reason guys are bothered more by sex than emotional cheating

dralos
04-09-2012, 02:36 PM

i've never heard of emotional cheating,cheating is cheating:D

Hurrem sultana
04-09-2012, 02:36 PM
i've never heard of emotional cheating,cheating is cheating:D

emotianal cheating=the girl talks to an other guy and likes him,but did not sleep with him

dralos
04-09-2012, 02:38 PM
emotianal cheating=the girl talks to an other guy and likes him,but did not sleep with him
i can talk to many girls and like them,that doesn't mean i cheated,i love my gf but can like other girls too:D,it's not the same

rhiannon
04-09-2012, 02:39 PM

For women....when a man cheats emotionally, it's often even more devastating than sexual infidelity.

This is when we fear we will truly lose our man....because his heart and trust have strayed elsewhere.

Men, OTOH, don't handle the physical act of cheating as well. This is what they feel most threatened by.

Hurrem sultana
04-09-2012, 02:39 PM
i can talk to many girls and like them,that doesn't mean i cheated,i love my gf but can like other girls too:D,it's not the same

there you see,guys do not view emotional cheating as real cheating

for me that is worse than a one night stand

but i am a girl :D

Lumi
04-09-2012, 02:40 PM

A lot of my friends are men.
Does that make me a cheater when I talk to them or hang out with them?
No.
To me, cheating is kissing or having sexual intercourse with someone that's not your S.O.
Unless you're in an open relationship. Then cheating is when you have sex with another person without your partners consent.

I don't view talking to any of my male friends and liking them as cheating. I have to like them for them to be my friends, else they wouldn't be my friends.

dralos
04-09-2012, 02:43 PM
there you see,guys do not view emotional cheating as real cheating

for me that is worse than a one night stand

but i am a girl :D
with every person you have sex,you share a piece of yourself and your soul,one night or not
so for me that's much worse bcs it's the ultimate connection that people can make with eachother

Hurrem sultana
04-09-2012, 02:49 PM
A one night stand is usually something that happened without you planing it,alcohol was mostly involved,,and you regret it later on/you still love your partner

in emotional cheating you think about that other person while you are with your partner

rhiannon explained it best

Hurrem sultana
04-09-2012, 02:50 PM
No.
To me, cheating is kissing or having sexual intercourse with someone that's not your S.O.
Unless you're in an open relationship. Then cheating is when you have sex with another person without your partners consent.

I don't view talking to any of my male friends and liking them as cheating. I have to like them for them to be my friends, else they wouldn't be my friends.

Friendship is one thing

"friendship" an other,we have all had those "friends" we knew are not really friends,,you can easy tell apart flirting and normal hanging out

Vixen
04-09-2012, 02:50 PM

Thatīs not really cheating to me. Sure, it would bother me, but if he did not actually act on his feelings then itīs something we can talk about and resolve. I believe that if the person I am with starts falling for some one else, then I am probably also doing something wrong... like not giving him enough respect or attention.

Vasconcelos
04-09-2012, 02:52 PM
No, and I had the chance to (and she'd never know about it), but I find it extremelly dishonourable. I could enjoy the moment, but I'd never forgive myself for doing it.

Hurrem sultana
04-09-2012, 02:52 PM
Thatīs not really cheating to me. Sure, it would bother me, but if he did not actually act on his feelings then itīs something we can talk about and resolve. I believe that if the person I am with starts falling for some one else, then I am probably also doing something wrong... like not giving him enough respect or attention.

You cant talk about those kind of stuffs,there is no logic in emotions,once he starts falling it is over

dralos
04-09-2012, 02:54 PM
A one night stand is usually something that happened without you planing it,alcohol was mostly involved,,and you regret it later on/you still love your partner

in emotional cheating you think about that other person while you are with your partner

rhiannon explained it best
but if my gf had an one nightstand it would make me upset bcs i know another men has tasted my precious,who is forbidden for everyone else and that would make me puke every time i would see her face.
but again i said it's my sick balkan mentality:D
emotional cheating is harmless it usually occurs when you're at the point of breaking up or don't see your husband atall or rarely and you're very lonely
but still if i saw my women is talking to a man on pc about love or anything like that i would ask her to tell me more about it,and i would say that i don't like it and hope she stops with it
again sick balkan mentality:D

Sikeliot
04-09-2012, 02:54 PM

I agree with this.

Hurrem sultana
04-09-2012, 02:56 PM
but if my gf had an one nightstand it would make me upset bcs i know another men has tasted my precious,who is forbidden for everyone else and that would make me puke every time i would see her face.
emotional cheating is harmless it usually occurs when you're at the point of breaking up or don't see your husband atall or rarely and you're very lonely
but still if i saw my women is talking to a man on pc about love or anything like that i would ask her to tell me more about it,and i would say that i don't like it and hope she stops with it

just blame it all on BALKAN :D

Mortimer
04-09-2012, 02:56 PM
I didnt had the chance yet, because i never had really a girlfriend. but i think if you are in a relationship you should be faithful

dralos
04-09-2012, 02:58 PM
I didnt had the chance yet, because i never had really a girlfriend. but i think if you are in a relationship you should be faithful
im how have you been?

Mortimer
04-09-2012, 02:59 PM
im how have you been?

im fine. its all right. thanks.

Vixen
04-09-2012, 03:03 PM
You cant talk about those kind of stuffs,there is no logic in emotions,once he starts falling it is over

I agree that once you start to have serious feelings for some one else then there is already something seriously wrong with the relationship and the problem is hard to resolve, but if no physical cheating has occured you can at least agree to talk things out and decide to either go your separate ways or keep trying, if the "emotional cheater" agrees to cut off all contact with the object of his affection. Itīs not likely to work but Itīs not impossible.

Lumi
04-09-2012, 03:07 PM
Friendship is one thing

"friendship" an other,we have all had those "friends" we knew are not really friends,,you can easy tell apart flirting and normal hanging out

We're all human. Humans do things like flirting. As long as they don't act on their feelings, I see no problem with flirting.

rhiannon
04-09-2012, 03:07 PM

Men and women have different reactions to cheating. Men fear the physical aspect of cheating...women fear the emotional.

Ultimately, emotional cheating is more dangerous because this is the point at which a person is most at risk of actually losing their partner because they have fallen for someone else.

Physical cheating and getting your rocks off a time or two is not good of course....but it is less damaging overall because there is no real emotional investment involved.

There are studies to show what I am trying to explain. Bosnian understands what I am getting at.

rhiannon
04-09-2012, 03:08 PM
We're all human. Humans do things like flirting. As long as they don't act on their feelings, I see no problem with flirting.

What if it happens in front of you? Like...blatantly done under your nose?

Damião de Góis
04-09-2012, 03:10 PM
I almost did once... that relationship didn't last anyway.

Lumi
04-09-2012, 03:11 PM
What if it happens in front of you? Like...blatantly done under your nose?

Then I'd calmly drag my S.O away from them and ask him what he was doing.
It depends on what you view as flirting.

rhiannon
04-09-2012, 03:15 PM
Then I'd calmly drag my S.O away from them and ask him what he was doing.
It depends on what you view as flirting.

I had a BF that pulled this crap on me all the time....deliberately. He was such a fucker. I was too weak-willed to tell him how upset I was over his bullshit.

So, how do you define flirting and what is acceptable flirting to you....and what crosses over the line to unacceptable flirting?

Mary
04-09-2012, 03:17 PM
We should ask wise Mary who cheat more, men or women. :D

I think it's women.

Mary
Are you sure you've never cheated... Not even at cards...

No, I've never cheated. Are you sure your gf never cheated on you?

dralos
I think it's women.
mary we're like one mind:D

rhiannon
04-09-2012, 03:18 PM
I think it's women.

Nope.

At least, not in the US.

However the percentages are not THAT hugely different.

SilverKnight
04-09-2012, 03:19 PM
" Bad girls bad girls what you gonna do, watchaa gonna do when they come for youuu " :D

Lumi
04-09-2012, 03:21 PM
I had a BF that pulled this crap on me all the time....deliberately. He was such a fucker. I was too weak-willed to tell him how upset I was over his bullshit.

So, how do you define flirting and what is acceptable flirting to you....and what crosses over the line to unacceptable flirting?

I would define flirting as things like winking at someone, complimenting them on things and such like.
As for crossing the line, I don't know. But when I see it, I would know and stop it in it's tracks.

Mary
04-09-2012, 03:23 PM
Nope.

At least, not in the US.

However the percentages are not THAT hugely different.

That's because women lie:

Fisher and Alexander surveyed over 200 unmarried, heterosexual college students aged 18 to 25.

One group filled in questionnaires having been told the researcher might view their responses. A second group filled in the survey completely anonymously, alone in a room.

A third group had electrodes placed on their hand, forearms and neck and were told they were being attached to a polygraph or lie detector machine - although there was in fact no working machine.

Women who thought their responses might be read said they had had an average of 2.6 sexual partners, compared with 3.4 partners for those who thought their answers were anonymous. But those who thought they would be caught out by the polygraph reported an average of 4.4 partners.

In contrast, men's answers did not vary significantly. Those attached to the lie-detector reported an average of 4.0 partners compared with 3.7 for men who thought their answers would be read.

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn3936-fake-liedetector-reveals-womens-sex-lies.html

SilverKnight
04-09-2012, 03:24 PM
I think women are better at lying then men..

Mary
04-09-2012, 03:28 PM
But we also lie naturally and instinctively, as a way to manage and control our relationships, to protect our partners and our families, and to keep our options open.

In fact, we lie so much and for so many reasons that often we don't even think of it as lying at all, but as 'relationship management'.

Women are taught to lie from childhood. Those simple, altruistic lies such as saying we've had a lovely time when we haven't, that someone looks nice when she doesn't, or that we're delighted with a gift we don't really like, are just some of the small ways that lying oils the wheels of our social lives, keeps the peace, and makes other people happy.

Girls will lie to protect someone's feelings or to build a relationship. Honesty, in these circumstances, looks highly overrated, and we quickly learn the value and power of being economical with the truth in relationships.

Many women also develop a habit of secrecy about smaller issues in their relationship as a way of maintaining some kind of control.

It's common, for example, for women to lie to their partners about how much money they have spent - even when they don't need to.
It's not just a question of avoiding the inevitable row over the 'worth it' factor of a pair of killer heels, but of holding something back in order to maintain a sense of emotional independence, and to balance out the power we might feel our partner has in other aspects of the relationship.

A recent survey by a leading building society also found that women are much more likely than men to have a 'secret' account with money their partner knows nothing about.

'My mother always used to say that you should never tell a man everything,' says Clare, 38, 'and I thought it was rubbish. I believed in total honesty.

'But now I agree with her. Why explain yourself over every little thing? Why have a huge row over something he needn't even know about? I never tell him about my girlfriends' secrets, because he'd be judgmental and disapproving.
'I don't have a secret account, but I'm not completely honest about how much money I spend. If he doesn't know, he doesn't miss it.'

Harmless? Maybe. But it's easy to see how a climate of withholding and keeping smaller secrets can easily lead to bigger ones.

'Women are better liars because they're more psychologically sophisticated,' says Dr Holmes. 'You can argue about whether it's nature or nurture, but women are programmed to be much more relationship and people orientated than men.
'Whenever we question men about fidelity,' says Dr Holmes, 'they will very often admit to their affairs.

'But if you then ask the same men if they think their wives or girlfriends have had affairs, too, they will be shocked at the very thought, or laugh and call it ridiculous.'

In other words, men want to think women don't cheat, and women want men to think they don't cheat. No wonder we're better at secret affairs.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1211104/Think-men-unfaithful-sex-A-study-shows-WOMEN-biggest-cheats--theyre-just-better-lying-it.html

rhiannon
04-09-2012, 03:28 PM

Women are more underhanded and cunning when push comes to shove. One of the reasons we are able to pull it off better than men can is because men are not very good at reading nonverbal communication.

Hurrem sultana
04-09-2012, 03:29 PM
Mary,women mostly cheat emotionally ,you agree?

Flintlocke
04-09-2012, 03:30 PM

Captain Obvious :D

Mary
04-09-2012, 03:31 PM

No, I think it's rather so that men cheat for the emotions (they want a woman to like them) and women cheat for sex (they want the genes of stronger men).

dralos
04-09-2012, 03:31 PM
you're making me angry with this emotional bullsh*t,balkanian women cheat physically i think you would agree here,but it's gonna hurt your image:D

dralos
04-09-2012, 03:32 PM
No, I think it's rather so that men cheat for the emotions (they want a woman to like them) and women cheat for sex (they want the genes of stronger men).
true:)

Paluga
04-09-2012, 06:11 PM
No, because I never had any girlfriend in my life. But I'm a nice guy and I could never do that to a girl- it's impossible. ;)

Lumi
04-09-2012, 06:37 PM
No, because I never had any girlfriend in my life. But I'm a nice guy and I could never do that to a girl- it's impossible. ;)

Nothing is impossible.

Graham
04-09-2012, 06:43 PM
No. My Grandad cheated on my nana yonks ago. She was angry but forgave him. They have now been happily married for close to sixty years.

People make mistakes. It's how you learn from them.

It's serial cheaters that I don't like.

Graham
04-09-2012, 07:05 PM
Only men cheat...

Think it's six and half a dozen. I know of men who go away to fight in the Army. There wifes cheat on them whilst they're away. It happens both ways.

Kazimiera
04-09-2012, 09:34 PM
Never when I was in a committed relationship.

I have never cheated on either of my husbands.

With people I have dated, and I knew the relationship was going to go nowhere, then yes. It was mainly for the thrill and I was a lot younger too. I think with age one mellows a little. Until menopause, that is!

StonyArabia
04-09-2012, 11:13 PM
No never been in an intimate sexual relationship ever until marriage and probably there will be no cheating at all.

Hurrem sultana
04-09-2012, 11:16 PM
No never been in an intimate sexual relationship ever until marriage and probably there will be no cheating at all.

you are married now? since when? :eek:

sturmwalkure
04-09-2012, 11:18 PM

I wouldn't get into an intimate relationship until there's a ring on the finger myself. We're on the same page by the way, I wouldn't cheat either. It goes against my morals. :)

Arne
04-09-2012, 11:20 PM
Fat girls which refuse for having sex have to deal with beeing Cheated.
When ev3rythings okay then i wouldnīt dare to.

Rødskjegg
04-09-2012, 11:23 PM
Never cheated.

Dacul
04-09-2012, 11:25 PM
If you want real results,you need a poll where is not seen how people voted.
I mean here you can see who voted yes and who voted no,a more proper poll would be something where people are choosing yes or no ,the answer is recorded but you do not see how someone voted.

Piparskeggr
04-09-2012, 11:30 PM
When I was dating, it was one young woman at a time, with clean, friendly breakups. Except one, who was dating another guy when I was away to school, that breakup was not so friendly. She later married, and then divorced him for cheating on her.

Then I saw Anita one day at college, became her friend and it was a nice Platonic relationship, though I felt from the first look that she was the One for me. She dated a couple other fellows, which I supported because I wanted her to choose me freely.

In early February, 1978, she was unattached, so I asked her out...we've been together ever since.

There have been times when I have considered some intimate contact outside of our relationship, but I have never acted on those impulses.

When I said "I do" to our wedding vows, I meant it, and keep reminding myself I meant it.

Barreldriver
04-12-2012, 01:56 PM
Ain't cheated on nobody and ne'er will. Ain't no way to do nobody.

Heart of Oak
04-17-2012, 03:51 PM
I may be in agreement with most people that cheating is wrong. However when i may have cheated when i was younger. I was younger and stupid and stupid as i was i was not in love.
Which i believe makes a good deal of difference......
I would never cheat now, my partner and (stupid as i am me) love eachother. So much that cheating is wrong and (stupid as i am me) love so deeply cheating dosen't even enter
my mind.............

Lithium
04-17-2012, 03:54 PM
Cheating on somebody is the same as cheating on yourself...

Foxy
04-18-2012, 08:45 AM
Only men cheat...

I have never cheated, but for personal experience I am inclined to think the contrary: before wedding women cheat more than men, because when they understand that the story is over, usually they FIRST look for a new man and only when they are sure that they have one they leave the first, and it seems to depend on the fact that many women are not able to stay single or find the status of single very sad (at least in Italy).
Men are probably more inclined to cheat after wedding.

riverman
04-18-2012, 08:55 AM
No, though I would have if the opportunity had been there.

But no, if the woman is high class there is no incentive to cheat IMO.

Sabinae
04-18-2012, 08:59 AM
Get me to commit and one can rest assured of my loyalty... although, my flirty side coming to the foreground here and there, might give some a terrible headache :tongue

The Journeyman
04-18-2012, 10:05 AM
It's unnecessary to cheat. If you want to be with someone else, break up with the person you're with. Only insecure people that don't want to be alone cheat. Maybe if I didn't give a shit I would, but unfortunately I was born with a sense of honor and decency.

Hurrem sultana
04-18-2012, 10:09 AM
I have never cheated, but for personal experience I am inclined to think the contrary: before wedding women cheat more than men, because when they understand that the story is over, usually they FIRST look for a new man and only when they are sure that they have one they leave the first, and it seems to depend on the fact that many women are not able to stay single or find the status of single very sad (at least in Italy).
Men are probably more inclined to cheat after wedding.

this is common in Bosnia too,,all my bosnian friends had 2 boyfriend till the end...one of them could not decide who she should marry,as both of them asked!!!!:eek:

it is not considered "slutty",,just cruel.

Strawberry
04-18-2012, 10:24 AM
I did, but then broke up with the person the next day...
I didn't want to be with them anyway, i didn't tell them about cheating though, that would be harsh and pointless

Drawing-slim
04-18-2012, 10:45 AM
I did, but then broke up with the person the next day...
I didn't want to be with them anyway, i didn't tell them about cheating though, that would be harsh and pointless

Thats cold:D:p
Edit, thought i was replying to dandelian, your avatar...:D

Fortis in Arduis
04-18-2012, 10:48 AM
I made a couple of boo-boobs in my twenties, but it would be unthinkable now.

I had lower self-esteem back then and I craved the attention. It became an obvious mistake which got really old.

Hevneren
04-18-2012, 03:29 PM

I'd be more bothered by emtional cheating, if I loved this girl. The sex bit has more to do with pride, I think.

Hevneren
04-18-2012, 03:33 PM
Men, OTOH, don't handle the physical act of cheating as well. This is what they feel most threatened by.

I can't speak for all men, but I think pride factors into it. Also, I think we men connect sex with love more so than women do. I could be wrong, but it's my impression because we as men find it easier to express our love in a physical sense than in an emotional sense.

A man who's just having a one nigh stand, won't "make love" to the woman, but he'll "make love" to a woman he loves.

Hevneren
04-18-2012, 03:54 PM
No.

I agree, but I think Bosnian meant that if you love someone else and meet them behind your SO's back (without having sex), that's cheating. I can see that argument, because deceit is deceit, and if you don't love your SO, and you're meeting someone else that you've fallen in love with - behind your mate's back - you've violated his/her trust.

That being said, should purely loving someone else while not going behind your SO's back, be considered cheating? I'm inclined to say "no", even though you're deceiving the person you're with by pretending to love them. Your relationship is basically a sham. In that case, what's the point?

Hevneren
04-18-2012, 04:05 PM
I would define flirting as things like winking at someone, complimenting them on things and such like.
As for crossing the line, I don't know. But when I see it, I would know and stop it in it's tracks.

What about general politeness and friendliness? If your man tells a female friend, colleague or acquaintance that her dress suits her? Something to that effect.

I find it hard at times to know what's defined as flirting and what isn't. I've been genuinely polite and complimentary with a girl (albeit being single), and the thought of saying nice things about her just to get her phone number etc. didn't really cross my mind.

Isn't flirting more of a mindset than what you actually say? If I say "You look good today!", without any intent of getting into the pants of the woman I say it to, is that flirting?

Hevneren
04-18-2012, 04:16 PM
this is common in Bosnia too,,all my bosnian friends had 2 boyfriend till the end...one of them could not decide who she should marry,as both of them asked!!!!:eek:

it is not considered "slutty",,just cruel.

It makes sense. Guys have one night stands and don't commit, therefore they're not cheating. Girls like you describe, commit to more than one person, therefore they're cheating.

Caismeachd
04-18-2012, 04:39 PM
When I was 16 I did but that doesn't really count. Never cheated in a committed relationship.

Women generally lead a guy a long for stability even if they don't really like them then when another guy moves in who she likes more she will leave the other guy hanging. They seem not to care about and emotional commitment from the other guy. In my experience I've been together with more girls who had a boyfriend already then dumped him or didn't tell me than otherwise. It's like a lot of women will just get into a relationship with anyone just to be in a relationship even if they don't like the person very much. They don't consider it cheating, don't feel guilty about it, don't think it's dishonest etc.

Vixen
04-18-2012, 06:24 PM
It's like a lot of women will just get into a relationship with anyone just to be in a relationship even if they don't like the person very much.

Thatīs what I never really understood about women. Itīs ridiculous to me, I just donīt get it at all. Never in my life have I actively looked for a boyfriend or a serious relationship. I enjoyed going out to have fun and meeting new people, and if I happened to meet some one I really liked Iīd just let things happen naturally... if it developed into a relatioship, great, if not that was fine too. I never had a problem with being single. Being single is so much more fun that being with some one you donīt really care about.

GermanicFarmer
05-01-2012, 06:21 PM
I have never cheated and never would, people like that make me sick.

If someone is going to cheat their shouldn't be in a relationship in the first place.

juizdelinha
05-01-2012, 06:25 PM
yes, but I stopped it because that defeats the whole purpose of the game.

ricko0812
05-01-2012, 06:32 PM
nope, if i get bored with one i move on to the next, no reason to cheat. i wouldnt want to be cheated on so i show the same gratitude.

Heart of Oak
05-05-2012, 08:28 AM
Never on Loonie, never will....
I love you Loonie.......
X

Germanicus
05-05-2012, 01:13 PM
I have met people that would never cheat on their partners, on the other hand i have met people that cheat on a regular basis.
The idea for some is just having sex with a new partner without their wife/girlfriend finding out, it is a thrill, the act itself is meaningless.
Over the years as a guy who has travelled a great deal i have seen my colleagues cheat with women that i consider inferior to the woman they share a life with, this in itself carries my point that it is the thrill of the act, not the participation.

StonyArabia
05-08-2012, 07:05 AM
It's sad when people cheat often they are missing something.

The Lawspeaker
05-08-2012, 07:07 AM
I am yet to see the first one pulling a Bill Clinton.

KiIP_KDQmXs

Melina
05-09-2012, 11:59 PM
I have seen a lot of women cheat where I live but they do a good job at hiding it.As for me I only had one serious relationship when I was 16 and no I never cheated even though the relationship only lasted one month.That is part of the reason I am not in a relationship now because I am very busy and it is hard to commit.

Heart of Oak
05-14-2012, 12:08 PM
Cheating is for losers.....

Piparskeggr
05-21-2012, 03:05 AM
June 26th will make 30 years I have been wed to Anita, February 2th made 34 years since she and I started dating. There has been no one else since.

For me, it is both love and duty; my personal honor being on the line.

SilverKnight
05-21-2012, 03:57 AM
I have seen a lot of women cheat where I live but they do a good job at hiding it.As for me I only had one serious relationship when I was 16 and no I never cheated even though the relationship only lasted one month.That is part of the reason I am not in a relationship now because I am very busy and it is hard to commit.

Was he Dominican, or American other?

Guapo
05-21-2012, 04:02 AM
always

Osprey
05-21-2012, 04:28 AM

You don't have time your rate of posting is above 12 per day.

Mesrine
05-21-2012, 05:03 AM
Never cheated, but it's because I've never promised faithfulness either.

Aces High
05-21-2012, 08:03 AM
Why go out for McDonalds when you have steak at home...?

~Elizabeth~
05-25-2012, 03:04 PM
Have you ever cheated on a boyfriend/girlfriend? if yes,how did it end up? :D

This is a long thread.

I'm against cheating.

But I have to ask, how do you define cheating?

If making out is cheating then yes, twice.

Once when I was fifteen I made out with someone who was not my boyfriend. Made out once. Long, complicated and embarrassing story. I eventually told my boyfriend and we broke up and the other person became my boyfriend and we were off and on for about three years.

When I was twenty my ex-boyfriend came back into my life. My mom pushed us together. She hated my current boyfriend even though he was very nice. Anyway, this ex was also my first boyfriend and the man I compared everyone to and I still had feelings for him and since he was at my house everyday (my mom let him stay with us) it was difficult to avoid him. What was weird was that at the same time my boyfriend took up bowling and joined two bowling leagues (!) and I had two free nights a week because he bowled every Wednesday and Saturday. I went with him once to one of his leagues and it was agonizingly boring. They took over five hours to bowl just one game. He allowed me to go out those nights with my ex (I honestly thought as just friends) and I went to the movies (double feature) with my ex and we ended up making out there and at home. Made out twice with him. My then-boyfriend and I broke up, and I got back together with my ex-boyfriend.

If cheating is sex, then NO. Almost, but no.

Osprey
05-25-2012, 03:20 PM
This is a long thread.

I'm against cheating.

But I have to ask, how do you define cheating?

If making out is cheating then yes, twice.

Once when I was fifteen I made out with someone who was not my boyfriend. Made out once. Long, complicated and embarrassing story. I eventually told my boyfriend and we broke up and the other person became my boyfriend and we were off and on for about three years.

When I was twenty my ex-boyfriend came back into my life. My mom pushed us together. She hated my current boyfriend even though he was very nice. Anyway, this ex was also my first boyfriend and the man I compared everyone to and I still had feelings for him and since he was at my house everyday (my mom let him stay with us) it was difficult to avoid him. What was weird was that at the same time my boyfriend took up bowling and joined two bowling leagues (!) and I had two free nights a week because he bowled every Wednesday and Saturday. I went with him once to one of his leagues and it was agonizingly boring. They took over five hours to bowl just one game. He allowed me to go out those nights with my ex (I honestly thought as just friends) and I went to the movies with my ex and we ended up making out there and at home. Made out twice with him. My then-boyfriend and I broke up, and I got back together with my ex-boyfriend.

If cheating is sex, then NO. Almost, but no.

Oh, now we understand why a gun and a knife were pushed against your throat.
No offence, by the way.

~Elizabeth~
05-25-2012, 03:23 PM
Oh, now we understand why a gun and a knife were pushed against your throat.
No offence, by the way.

No that is not the reason for either.

The guy with the gun was a boyfriend who was seeing two women at the same time and I found out and told the other girl. And I was pregnant at the time and he wanted to kill me. She's the one who gave me the warning call when he came after me with a gun.

The guy with the knife to my throat was actually the ex I got back together with when I was twenty. I think he had post traumatic stress disorder. He did that for no reason at all.

Osprey
05-25-2012, 03:37 PM
No that is not the reason for either.

The guy with the gun was a boyfriend who was seeing two women at the same time and I found out and told the other girl. And I was pregnant at the time and he wanted to kill me. She's the one who gave me the warning call when he came after me with a gun.

The guy with the knife to my throat was actually the ex I got back together with when I was twenty. I think he had post traumatic stress disorder. He did that for no reason at all.

Maybe his grudge was lying dormant and suddenly due to some sudden stimulation, he was upon you.

~Elizabeth~
05-25-2012, 03:39 PM
Maybe his grudge was lying dormant and suddenly due to some sudden stimulation, he was upon you.

What? That's ridiculous. No he had no grudge against me. And no reason to.

It was a military thing. He was stressed. The upsetting thing is that it was sudden, for no reason. He put the knife away in about a minute of stare-down. He had this knife on him everyday, even slept with it.

Osprey
05-25-2012, 03:49 PM
What? That's ridiculous. No he had no grudge against me. And no reason to.

It was a military thing. He was stressed. The upsetting thing is that it was sudden, for no reason. He put the knife away in about a minute of stare-down. He had this knife on him everyday, even slept with it.

You should have been faithful to him.
Military guys are already under stress and then there's unfounded news spread by media that military wives and girlfriends are being unfaithul and while the men are away serving the country.

~Elizabeth~
05-25-2012, 03:53 PM
You should have been faithful to him.
Military guys are already under stress and then there's unfounded news spread by media that military wives and girlfriends are being unfaithul and while the men are away serving the country.

You're confused. I was never unfaithful to him.

Osprey
05-25-2012, 03:54 PM
You're confused. I was never unfaithful to him.

Ok
Nevermind
Lets drop it.

~Elizabeth~
05-25-2012, 07:26 PM
Ok
Nevermind
Lets drop it.

Ok, it's dropped.
I know it's confusing.
Just to make it clear: I did not cheat, unless you count kissing, then twice.

tilltheskyfallsd0wnn
05-28-2012, 04:20 PM
Iīm pretty liberal in my thinking when it comes to what people can do while they are single... I donīt have a problem with people having casual flings. But once you enter into a relationship things change. Cheating is betrayal, whether you are married or not. When two people make a commitment to stay faithfull to each other and be monogamous, whether formal and written or simply a verbal agreement, breaking it is a big deal.

couldn't have said it better myself.