PDA

View Full Version : I hate that band.

sturmwalkure
04-09-2012, 05:28 PM
Is there any artist you really hate, just the thought of their vile treading, shallow, obscene or just stupid music makes you want to become violent?

JLS (four gay talentless pieces of mystery meat)
Kings of Leon (whiny, repetitive, retreaded pseudo rock shit that makes Nickelback sound like Richard Wagner)
The Killers (whiny, wannabe shitty, wannabe throwback 80s back that just fails)
Jedward (twin gays)
Lady Gaga (Lord Caca, tranny, chick with a dick)
Hollywood Undead (retarded juggalo wannabes)
Black Eyed Peas (more like jungle virus, multi culti nightmare squad)
Justin Bieber (butch lesbian)
Basshunter (retarded)
Daddy Yankee (retarded)
Brokencyde (Downs syndrome sufferers)
Dot Dot Curve <-- yes that fucking smiley is in their band name
Nickelback (not a billion nickels can give you talent, freaks)
Creed (whiny Christian band)
Kreashawn (Jewish whigger hipster..)
Bruno Mars (mystery meat with boring music)
Beyonce (overrated bleached ghetto nigress)

MANY MANY MORE.... this is the top of the sewer tank

99.99% of mainstream music.. corporate packaged pop stars, washed out rock bands, pseudo indie bands that just sound whiny and lame and fail at everything in life.

This my friends is the sound of society collapsing

FIltEROT690

(Gotta love Google caches) :D

Lumi
04-09-2012, 05:32 PM
All of the above xD
Including: Cannibal Corpse
All poppy mainstream shit. Rap, Hip Hop, R 'n' B, etc.
Basically, anything that's not Metal, Folk, Rock or Classical.

Riki
04-09-2012, 05:32 PM
Most of the Bands you dislike as well.
Plus all Hip-Hop(The name alone is enough)Rap,soul.
Commercial PoP,Hard Rock,Boys and Girls Band.

Leadchucker
04-09-2012, 06:39 PM
Nickleback
Bruce Sprigsteen
Billy Joel
Janis Joplin
Pop crap
Assorted hip-hop and rap, but not all, some I do like
A lot more also---------

Much of the current "music' is not being written for the love of the song or music,but rather forced on artist to record for maximum sales figures. A very ugly situation that stiffles good talented songwriters by holding them hostage with a paycheck. Sometimes when you listen, it makes you think all the songs have been written and there are no more notes to be crafted into a good tune.

Virtuous
04-09-2012, 06:43 PM
I hate most of today's mainstream crap.

JamesSteal
04-09-2012, 06:50 PM
This my friends is the sound of society collapsing

FIltEROT690

Whoa, I've never heard of that band. It's like a scene kid screamo version of Hollywood Undead. Some people just fail in raising their kids.

This is my kind of music

wc-xKDlIIyw

"We came to a cross road, now who should we choose? To wage war on the Blacks or maybe the Jews? They reached a conclusion, the world is too small. This left them no option but to kill them all."
3jrHaLp6_30

:rotfl:

The Lawspeaker
04-10-2012, 12:21 AM
Lady Gaga
Black Eyed Peas
Justin Bieber
Kreashawn
Bruno Mars
Beyonce
Rebecca Black.

A bunch of useless c....

finşaų
04-10-2012, 09:30 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSvFpBOe8eY&ob=av3e

Music like that makes me physically ill.

rhiannon
04-10-2012, 09:32 AM
Yay. This thread is back:)
I hate pretty much most popular music of today.

sturmwalkure
04-14-2012, 09:24 PM
Dixie Chicks
Taylor Swift
Rascall Flatts

^^ any "country" music SUCKS in my honest opinion. This sort of shit drives me to aggression. Country lives besides Rap on the bottom of the barrel in my opinion.

Anything from "American Idol"... mass produced untalented, whiny attention seekers.

Breathe Carolina, Blood on the Dance Floor... any of these whiny emo bands who try to sound 'edgy' but just fail tremendously. :mad:

NSBM > mainstream music :D

Furnace
04-14-2012, 09:36 PM

They have some interesting lyrics though, but yeah, kinda annoying sometimes :p

sturmwalkure
04-14-2012, 09:37 PM

Syndrome of a Down is pretty bad. :D

Kalitas
04-14-2012, 09:43 PM
WTF are you talking about people?!!:eek: SOAD KICK ASS

juizdelinha
04-14-2012, 09:43 PM
Coldplay and U2

Soad too, linkin park and all that nu-metal bullshit

finşaų
04-15-2012, 10:27 AM
Almost all bands that are labeled indie rock. They all sound the same (and 'tis not enjoyable).

Raskolnikov
04-15-2012, 10:40 AM
I don't like the Counterculture. Tried though.

Anarch
04-15-2012, 10:48 AM
With very rare exceptions, anything in the 'Top 40' on mainstream radio.

Rastko
04-15-2012, 10:52 AM
I love mainstream music.

I'm not a hipster.

Music is made for men,not men for music.

If it is a good tune I'll enjoy,no matter is it mainstream or not.

Drawing-slim
04-15-2012, 11:06 AM
I agree with mostly all the mentioned names, but the killers.
Also some indie rock bands or songs are not that bad at all.

purple
04-15-2012, 11:45 AM
I can't stand listening to most music in English language. I find Lord GaGa, Katy Peery, Madonna, Rianna and all these useless garbage. Also jazz, rock, metal..Some pop music in English is good, but most sound boring to me. Also, Eminem is shit, as well as all rap music coming from the Anglo sphere..
Can't stand autotune ''princess'' Kesha and the likes.
Beyonce and all Black culture makes me puke..
Spice Girls. Does anyone care about them anymore?
The Beatles..Oh, really, did they invent music so they call them classic? Classic is Beethoven and Tchaikovsky, not some pro-communist music for teens. Uh.
Cheryl Cole. Talentless chav. Negro loving chav. Chav. With all these expensive clothes she can't hide the fact she is trash.
Jessie J. Why can't Whites act White? Female version of Eminem. Chav.
Amy Crackhouse. Thank godness kids will no longer look at her ups (are there any?) and downs (in the parks and clubs). Drugs are not cool.

sturmwalkure
04-15-2012, 11:55 AM
I can't stand listening to most music in English language. I find Lord GaGa, Katy Peery, Madonna, Rianna and all these useless garbage. Also jazz, rock, metal..Some pop music in English is good, but most sound boring to me. Also, Eminem is shit, as well as all rap music coming from the Anglo sphere..

Lord Gaga, yes! :D Sometimes it's music is a 'guilty pleasure' -- though I find everything about this person repulsive. Katy Perry, now in her case -- she can't sing at all. Her voice makes me want to grab a screwdriver and gouge my ears out.

I am surprised no one mentioned N-Dubz, One Direction, Girls Aloud and pretty much every mainstream British 'band'. Coldplay, Radiohead, Arctic Monkeys, Franz Ferdinand -- they all SUCK. Maybe like eight years ago I liked everything that was British but now it just makes me want to become violent. :mad:

German music > All. If we do not include 'Nosliw', 'Samy Deluxe', 'Ayo' -- and other obvious non-Germans. Germany has so many great bands like Von Thronstahl, Eisbrecher, Unheilig, Centhron, Heimataerde, Feindflug, Wir Sind Helden, Diary of Dreams, Funker Vogt, Die Apokalyptischen Reiter, Qntal etc. :D

purple
04-15-2012, 12:01 PM
Frankly, Girls Aloud actually used to produce generic and good pop music. They were by miles better than the Spice Girls. They made good pop music.
The rest, with OD, JLS, is really bad..I agree! Basically English music is just plain boring to me..I find no passion in this music. I like ABBA and Bonnie Tyler from English music, even though ABBA are Swedish.

Corvus
04-15-2012, 03:16 PM
There are definitly more bands I hate than I like.
The list would be too long. So I renounce to name any.

GregSamsa
04-15-2012, 03:19 PM
I find most music "bereable" to a certain extent,but if there is something that really grind my gears this has to be this new trend of autotuned,overproduced ,massmedia targeted R&B crap.I can't name any names as they don't stick to my brain (thank god for that) for more than 2 seconds.
I also dislike(hate could be a strong word to use here) some of the later stuff coming from some of the so called "Pop/Rock Legends"(U2,Rolling Stones,...) whose style nowadays has become so derivative,stagnant and convoluted that it feels like their heads are about to disappear up their own asses.All they try is too feed us the same recycled,uninspired,bollocks mash.Shame on them!!

Contra Mundum
04-15-2012, 03:22 PM
I never understood the Bruce Springsteen hype. I can't stand his music nor his voice.

rhiannon
04-18-2012, 06:55 AM
Dixie Chicks
Taylor Swift
Rascall Flatts
Yep:thumb001:

any "country" music SUCKS in my honest opinion. This sort of shit drives me to aggression. Country lives besides Rap on the bottom of the barrel in my opinion.
:thumb001::thumb001:Could not agree with you more on that one. Those are my most hated genres as well.....and I find them both equally vile:bullet puke

Anything from "American Idol"... mass produced untalented, whiny attention seekersThese *talent shows* make me wish I could live in a different time and place when people actually had to HAVE talent to become famous:rolleyes:

Breathe Carolina, Blood on the Dance Floor... any of these whiny emo bands who try to sound 'edgy' but just fail tremendously. :mad:
:thumbs up
http://files.sharenator.com/emo_its_like_goth_but_for_pussies_demotivational_p oster_Demotivational_posters-s440x352-26277-580.jpg

rhiannon
04-18-2012, 06:58 AM
Coldplay and U2

Soad too, linkin park and all that nu-metal bullshit

I loved U2 in their early going. Anything before and up to their Unforgettable Fire album was fantastic,

The downward spiral started after.

billErobreren
04-21-2012, 05:41 AM
make that anything pretty much anything that came out after 1997. but I'll try before.

Firehouse
Winger
The Jets
Stryper
En Vouge
Expose
Barry Manilow
Taylor Dayne
Captain Hollywood
The New Edition
New Kids on the Block
Cannibal Corpse
Poison
Cinderella
Glenn Medeiros
Chicago(after 1984)

to name a few

riverman
04-21-2012, 06:33 AM
Bands I hate? Too many to list...though, incidentally, I've noticed alot of people saying they don't like Lady GaGa, well, I'm not a fan of pop music either, really, but I think Lady GaGa is probably one of the better pop musicians. Oh, and, she's also hot.

sturmwalkure
04-21-2012, 02:18 PM
Bands I hate? Too many to list...though, incidentally, I've noticed alot of people saying they don't like Lady GaGa, well, I'm not a fan of pop music either, really, but I think Lady GaGa is probably one of the better pop musicians. Oh, and, she's also hot.

I hate Lady Gaga's image and her stupid publicity stunts. Some of her songs are good but I am far from being a 'little monster'.

Now for Tokio Hotel, that band is an assault on all of my senses. An Aryan ape, a butch lesbian, a whigger and a she male/tranny sort of thing. Tuneless songs, the singer has a flat, weak voice and their fans are annoying and stupid.

If the Nazisnwere still around Tokio Hotel would be experimented on for the lulz.

Pallantides
04-21-2012, 02:24 PM
Could not agree with you more on that one. Those are my most hated genres as well.....and I find them both equally vile:bullet puke

How can anyone hate Johnny Cash, Marty Robbins and Hank Williams? :ohwell:

Europa
04-21-2012, 02:34 PM
A band?...Red Hot Chili Peppers.Because of their vocal(I cannot stand that monkey muzzle and his attitude) and their music style.:coffee:

Rereg
04-21-2012, 03:02 PM
80% of "legal" popular music is shit.

sturmwalkure
04-21-2012, 07:42 PM
A band?...Red Hot Chili Peppers.Because of their vocal(I cannot stand that monkey muzzle and his attitude) and their music style.:coffee:

How could I ever forget RCHP?!? Ye, they are one of the worst bands I have ever heard. I would be shocked at their popularity but then most people are just stupid and have no taste at all. I hate all casting bands, girl groups, boy bands, anything Simon Cowell has touched. Anything in the top 40.

sturmwalkure
04-21-2012, 08:04 PM
Gorillaz, Just Jack, The Streets, Skrillex, Professor Green, Example, Lily Allen, Jessie J, Alex Clare, Adele, Kate Nash, Robbie Williams, Cumford & Sons, Razorlight, Olly Murs, Noah and the Whale... I listed most British artists, LOL.

Most British music sucks so much it makes me homicidal. West life, Boyzone, B*Witched, though they are Irish... They suck too.

There is great music from the British isles such as Current 93. His song "Hitlernas a Kalki" is something to behold. Sol Invictus, Anathema, Porcupine Tree, Death In June, and Marina & the Diamonds are among probably the few British artists I like.

Germany and Sweden still have the best bands. :-D

James David Caulton
04-04-2014, 11:52 PM
Brokencyde? I would rather listen to a a parrot get lacerated in a lawnmower

I agree that Current 93are brilliant dogs blood rising album is my favorite

Rex_
04-05-2014, 04:13 PM
I dislike nearly all modern Western pop/rock/metal bands.

portusaus
04-05-2014, 04:15 PM
Poison
Bon Jovi
Aerosmith
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Van Halen

TheBlondeSalad
04-05-2014, 04:17 PM
One Direction

Smaland
04-05-2014, 04:45 PM
Ahhh yesss... Barry Manilow. :rolleyes:

If I wanted to torture a terrorist without leaving a mark, I would strap him to a chair and force him to listen to Mr. Manilow nonstop. :D

Atlantean
04-05-2014, 04:47 PM
I hate a lot of music styles...
But more than anything I hate jazz and dubstep.

Neanderthal
04-05-2014, 04:50 PM
I dislike modern music.

larali
04-05-2014, 04:53 PM
I agree with most of the ones listed.

Anything on the pop, country or black stations is shit.

In fact there is very little music I like.

stone
04-13-2014, 01:21 AM
Can't stand bitchy, "soulful" vocal music like Beyonce, Adele, Amy Winehouse, Christina Aguilera, Kelly Clarkson. Quite painful listen to.

I love rap that involves the streets, guns, drive-bys, and slapping bitches and also Eminem. But that soft-ass, Miami/Vegas pool-party shit like Pitbull's recent stuff should die out.

Almost all R&B, especially stuff with faggoty castrato vocals like Usher, is disgusting.

Chicken Rock like Maroon 5, Train, Matchbox 20 is for sissies and bitches.

I quite love some hard-edged electronica like The Prodigy and Chemical Brothers. But in general, House and Trance music are cheesy and wimpy. When Europeans who are not from England make electronic music, the results are always disastrous: Tiesto, van Buuren, Avicii, Zedd, etc are a bunch of geeks who can suck it.

michelle
04-13-2014, 02:11 AM
I don't like a lot of new music, some, but it definitely has to have that "something" about it--non-doucheyness and sincerity I suppose, like Lorca's idea of artistic "duende". Basically I like classical music (a lot of baroque, really), classical spanish guitar, 80's new wave, jazz, some world music. I love Yves Montand. But I don't think in terms of absolutes with music or art in general, I don't black list entire genres or countries or eras, I can always find something worthy somewhere in the pile.

Vesuvian Sky
04-13-2014, 02:27 AM
most hippie jam bands or anything that invokes images of hairy armed earthy dingle berry wearing chicks frolicking at an outdoor summer festival. Namely: Rusted Root, Phish etc.

Dave Matthews band with its stupid saxophone playing, most rap, nickel back deserves special mention here (the way they rape rock music constantly...its just...ugh:picard2:....I hope they roast in hell:flame).

I think that's it.

solaris
04-13-2014, 02:47 AM
oh, i'm so important. mainstream is too low for my arrogance.

Smaug
04-13-2014, 02:49 AM
The OP list sounds about right.