PDA

View Full Version : Looking for wife

Mortimer
04-11-2012, 08:19 PM
Im looking for a wife and life partner, i know the options are spare on this forum but if you know someone from your circle (friends, relatives or just someone you know) who would be a good match you can introduce me. thanks. maybe it wont work out but still, i give it a try.

Hurrem sultana
04-11-2012, 08:21 PM
why don't you find a gypsy in Serbia?

Hess
04-11-2012, 08:21 PM
Are you really in texas?

Mortimer
04-11-2012, 08:22 PM
why don't you find a gypsy in Serbia?

because i was not succesful

Mortimer
04-11-2012, 08:22 PM
Are you really in texas?

no im in austria, i thought everyone knows that?

Hess
04-11-2012, 08:23 PM
no im in austria, i thought everyone knows that?

that's right, I forgot

Adrian
04-11-2012, 08:24 PM
What do you do for a living?

Hurrem sultana
04-11-2012, 08:24 PM

now i don't believe that,,,i am sure there is a girl there for you

Mortimer
04-11-2012, 08:26 PM
What do you do for a living?

nothing, and i have only little money, and im ill.....

Mortimer
04-11-2012, 08:27 PM
now i don't believe that,,,i am sure there is a girl there for you

maybe there is, but i dont know anybody there, i asked my relatives and they dont want to help or cant i dont know

Arne
04-11-2012, 08:28 PM
You could go out busking with a Trommel like some Africans do.
Wait, only if you have any talent.

You deserve a skinny gipsie girl...

Mortimer
04-11-2012, 08:29 PM
You could go out busking with a Trommel like some Africans do.

whats that?

Arne
04-11-2012, 08:29 PM
whats that?

http://www.singandgroove.de/images/Trommel-5.jpg

Talvi
04-11-2012, 08:30 PM
You should ask Mary for advice.

Mortimer
04-11-2012, 08:32 PM
You should ask Mary for advice.

i did just now.

Europa
04-11-2012, 08:34 PM
Just stop spending your best years at this and other forums worrying about how you look ,go out in a pub or night club and start working on the subject.
Friendly advice...:coffee:

Mortimer
04-11-2012, 08:35 PM
Just stop spending your best years at this and other forums worrying about how you look ,go out in a pub or night club and start working on the subject.
Friendly advice...:coffee:

pubs, night bars are not really my thing but maybe i find one on the streets, or somehwere on another place in real life:)

Contra Mundum
04-11-2012, 08:38 PM
Plenty of pretty Latinas in Texas, but Mexican men don't like non-Latino men messing with their women. If you want a decent white girl, you either have to be good looking and/or rich, if not, you will have to compete with Tyrone, Jamal and Jose for white trash. Forget about Asian girls, they're all taken by white guys. I doubt you want a black woman, no one else does.

Good luck.

Europa
04-11-2012, 08:38 PM
pubs, night bars are not really my thing but maybe i find one on the streets, or somehwere on another place in real life:)

Exactly!This kind of 'places' are not the best 'source for a wife'.She won't knock on your door either.:coffee:

Pallantides
04-11-2012, 08:39 PM
You deserve a nice looking Norwegian girl, I'd set you up with one of my friends or relatives.:)

Arne
04-11-2012, 08:39 PM

It might isn´t the best Advice to go after pubs or night bars..
I´d suggest a Diet before..
I imagine you will find a beautiful blone white girl whilst busking on your Buschtrommel.

Mortimer
04-11-2012, 08:40 PM
Plenty of pretty Latinas in Texas, but Mexican men don't like non-Latino men messing with their women. If you want a decent white girl, you either have to be good looking and/or rich, if not, you will have to compete with Tyrone, Jamal and Jose for white trash. Forget about Asian girls, they're all taken by white guys. I doubt you want a black woman, no one else does.

Good luck.

but im not in texas.

Europa
04-11-2012, 08:41 PM
but im not in texas.

Your avatar misled him:coffee:

lepa
04-11-2012, 08:43 PM
IM, come in Stolipinovo, im sure you will find your real love.

Mortimer
04-11-2012, 08:44 PM
IM, come in Stolipinovo, im sure you will find your real love.

what is stolipinovo? a gypsy place in bulgaria? there are gypsy girls in serbia too and thats easier to go there for me

Arne
04-11-2012, 08:45 PM
what is stolipinovo? a gypsy place in bulgaria? there are gypsy girls in serbia too and thats easier to go there for me

What about ordering a Gummipuppe ?
It costs less than marrying a female.

dralos
04-11-2012, 08:45 PM
marry me me me:D

Mortimer
04-11-2012, 08:46 PM
What about ordering a Gummipuppe ?
It costs less than marrying a female.

for me its not about sex, its about sharing your life with a woman, a puppe doesnt do that

lepa
04-11-2012, 08:46 PM

Ohhh, now i get it, you want a european wife, right?

Arne
04-11-2012, 08:47 PM
for me its not about sex, its about sharing your life with a woman, a puppe doesnt do that

But you can do her.

Mortimer
04-11-2012, 08:47 PM
Ohhh, now i get it, you want a european wife, right?

i dont care gypsy or european, i want a wife i will have less problems with and have a nice time with

Mortimer
04-11-2012, 08:48 PM
But you can do her.

but she is not from flesh blood and spirit

dralos
04-11-2012, 08:48 PM
i dont care gypsy or european, i want a wife i will have less problems with and have a nice time with
IM ask your parents to arrange a meeting with a girl and you can chose if you like her,if you don't arrange another meeting

Mortimer
04-11-2012, 08:50 PM
IM ask your parents to arrange a meeting with a girl and you can chose if you like her,if you don't arrange another meeting

thanks man, i told my parents and my uncle 5 years before and since then, they didnt do anything for me, my uncle always says there are gypsy girls, plenty of gypsy girls who want to get married but when i say "introduce me to one" he says yes good but never does it

dralos
04-11-2012, 08:51 PM
thanks man, i told my parents and my uncle 5 years before and since then, they didnt do anything for me, my uncle always says there are gypsy girls, plenty of gypsy girls who want to get married but when i say "introduce me to one" he says yes good but never does it
you should push them,they probably are too lazy(no offence)

Belenus
04-11-2012, 09:01 PM
Yeah, nag your folks until they get cracking.

Alternatively, self-betterment is always a good idea. Buy a training bike and do some exercise. Eat healthy. Within a year you'll be fit and not so worried about your appearance, which makes finding a girl easier.

Mary
04-11-2012, 09:33 PM
Im looking for a wife and life partner, i know the options are spare on this forum but if you know someone from your circle (friends, relatives or just someone you know) who would be a good match you can introduce me. thanks. maybe it wont work out but still, i give it a try.

Get some money together and buy a Gypsy girl. It's your culture so it's fine.

Hurrem sultana
04-11-2012, 09:35 PM
Get some money together and buy a Gypsy girl. It's your culture so it's fine.

he should get a job

Fortis in Arduis
04-11-2012, 09:36 PM

This is a shame, if there is a gypsy girl out there who would potentially marry to marry you.

Perhaps you should work on your self-esteem and get as well as you can be before you find your life partner, then again, marriage could be just the ticket to help with that.

You are obviously a deep thinker and so deserve someone who appreciates that. One can't just pull a spouse out of the air, but this forum has a good track record, and so does the internet in general.

Mary
04-11-2012, 09:39 PM
he should get a job

Get a job, take a loan, save up his welfare checks, it doesn't matter. He just needs the money.

If he doesn't want to deal with Gypsies (he seems detached from traditional Gypsy culture), he can go to Thailand and get a Thai girl.

Arne
04-11-2012, 09:43 PM

That´s so sincere of you!!
I have an aunt which is very fat and when i complain about her fatness she doesn´t hear me.
I feel so unheard when she returns me i wouldn´t grant her to eat unhealthy food.
It makes me so sad.. :(

Even Arne is a lonely Guy and searches his counterpart.
But, every female is only about "money" and beeing ruling the Relationship which is very Modernistic.

It makes me so sad.
I´m not looking that bad but Superficiality is annoying me.
I like arts and romance but only with a righteous intended female.
Forget it, i am very selective but can be easily pleased
I wouldn´t just marry someone out of the box.
There must be more to it.
My heart is turning into Stone when it comes to feministic bitches who wants to rule on me.

Mosov
04-11-2012, 09:48 PM
don't you guys have arranged marriages? or matchmakers?

Supreme American
04-11-2012, 09:54 PM
Even Arne is a lonely Guy and searches his counterpart.
But, every female is only about "money" and beeing ruling the Relationship which is very Modernistic.

http://i806.photobucket.com/albums/yy350/bravada21/Smileys/shit.gif

Belenus
04-11-2012, 09:59 PM
My heart is turning into Stone when it comes to feministic bitches who wants to rule on me.

Which is precisely the intended effect of feminism whenever it has been promoted by various subversive enemies of Europe.

Personally a like a girl with a bit of fire in her. Meekness and submissiveness aren't healthy traits, and I wouldn't want to risk them being passed down to my children.

But a strong personality can still be feminine and still be properly focused in a traditional gender role, which is how I like women.

Rosenrot
04-11-2012, 10:01 PM
Im, not trolling. But I totally imagine you talking to ure parents like this :D

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111127093840/bigbangtheory/images/4/42/Raj's_parents.png

Arne
04-11-2012, 10:03 PM
Which is precisely the intended effect of feminism whenever it has been promoted by various subversive enemies of Europe.

Personally a like a girl with a bit of fire in her. Meekness and submissiveness aren't healthy traits, and I wouldn't want to risk them being passed down to my children.

But a strong personality can still be feminine and still be properly focused in a traditional gender role, which is how I like women.

A Female has to take her Place in the Role of a a Relationship.
She has to be weak and surely not strong to dominate and destroy the natural way of how it should be.
I really encourage the rigt mindset and not swap it into the most absurd modernist theory.

finþaų
04-11-2012, 10:07 PM
I think you should work on getting better and sorting out your problems first. I understand you want a wife to share your days with, but I don't think starting a relationship with one while you're still ill is going to work as well as you might hope.

There is someone out there for you, that is very, very certain.

Belenus
04-11-2012, 10:09 PM
A Female has to take her Place in the Role of a a Relationship.
She has to be weak and surely not strong to dominate and destroy the natural way of how it should be.
I really encourage the rigt mindset and not swap it into the most absurd modernist theory.

Of course the woman shouldn't dominate the relationship. But I think the Spartans and Nazis knew what a good woman was all about. She knew 100% what her gender role was and was proud of it. But she was also taught to be strong in defence of her family. Children learn a lot from their mothers, so a weak-willed and submissive woman would pass on the wrong characteristics.

If a woman doesn't present a challenge to a man, then the man can't really show his masculinity and prove his dominance. That's what courting is all about really, to ensure the strong and valuable get partnered with the strong and valuable.

ficuscarica
04-11-2012, 11:15 PM
IM, seriously, loose some weight and look for a job. Although you are a kinda woggish you look good, at least with some kgs less. Nimmst halt die nächsten Fleischkässemmeln nur mit da Füllung für ain Euro und net die für zwai Euro. ;)

Hurrem sultana
04-11-2012, 11:16 PM
I told him once before if he lost weight and started working out ,he would look good

i can see it on his facial features

dralos
04-11-2012, 11:24 PM
I told him once before if he lost weight and started working out ,he would look good

would he be good enough for you?

Arne
04-11-2012, 11:26 PM
IM, seriously, loose some weight and look for a job. Although you are a kinda woggish you look good, at least with some kgs less. Nimmst halt die nächsten Fleischkässemmeln nur mit da Füllung für ain Euro und net die für zwai Euro. ;)

Escht hoald net´soviel wi´sunschd.

Hurrem sultana
04-11-2012, 11:26 PM
would he be good enough for your albanian sister?

can you stop with stupid questions please!!

dralos
04-11-2012, 11:27 PM
would he be good enough for your albanian sister?

can you stop with stupid questions please!!
why is that stupid?
my sister is too young for him so they can't be together but you're old enough

ficuscarica
04-11-2012, 11:27 PM
Escht hoald net´soviel wi´sunschd.

Des musst erstmal schaffn.

Hurrem sultana
04-11-2012, 11:32 PM
why is that stupid?
my sister is too young for him so they can't be together but you're old enough

6 years is too big age difference for me,i prefer guys 2-3 years older

dralos
04-11-2012, 11:32 PM
6 years is too big age difference for me,i prefer guys 2-3 years older
so you would date him,if he lost some weight and was some years younger?

ficuscarica
04-11-2012, 11:34 PM

... and no excuses now! :D

Hurrem sultana
04-11-2012, 11:36 PM

just like your sistah

dralos
04-11-2012, 11:37 PM
just like your sistah
my sister isn't here for the moment we're talking about you,you said if he lost some weight he would look handsome my sister didn't say that
but you bosnian

Hurrem sultana
04-11-2012, 11:39 PM
my sister isn't here for the moment we're talking about you,you said if he lost some weight he would look handsome my sister didn't say that
but you bosnian

neither did i mention me and yet we are discussing me,and if you can ask me such a question i can ask back about your sister(since you are not gay)

dralos
04-11-2012, 11:40 PM
neither did i mention me and yet we are discussing me,and if you can ask me such a question i can ask back about your sister(since you are not gay)
but you should ask that question to my sister since i can't decide for her but i'm asking you
ps my sister is not here in apricity in case you're wondering:D

Hurrem sultana
04-11-2012, 11:42 PM
but you should ask that question to my sister since i can't decide for her but i'm asking you
ps my sister is not here in apricity in case you're wondering:D

just drop it ;)

dralos
04-11-2012, 11:44 PM
just drop it ;)
oke but next time don't make IM think you would be interested in him and give him some bad hope,i hate when girls do that,oke:thumb001:

Mortimer
04-12-2012, 04:41 AM
So many different advices? Which i need to follow?

Mortimer
04-12-2012, 04:45 AM
Get a job, take a loan, save up his welfare checks, it doesn't matter. He just needs the money.

If he doesn't want to deal with Gypsies (he seems detached from traditional Gypsy culture), he can go to Thailand and get a Thai girl.

I rather have an gypsy woman then have an thai. Gypsies are caucasoid thais are not. But i prefer an european women the most. I think it would mean less problems for me in my life then with a gypsy women (you know persecuted minority and stuff). but maybe im wrong? maybe a gypsy woman would mean less problems? also gypsy culture is not my culture. i have european culture. but i rather have an decent gypsy girl then an weird european women, but then again a decent european women i would like most.

Mortimer
04-12-2012, 04:47 AM
I think you should work on getting better and sorting out your problems first. I understand you want a wife to share your days with, but I don't think starting a relationship with one while you're still ill is going to work as well as you might hope.

There is someone out there for you, that is very, very certain.

i learned that shizophrenia cannot be healed, but maybe i can loose some weight and regulate the other illnesses like overweight, blood pressure etc. but i will always have shizophrenia.

Mortimer
04-12-2012, 05:05 AM
I rather have an gypsy woman then have an thai. Gypsies are caucasoid thais are not. But i prefer an european women the most. I think it would mean less problems for me in my life then with a gypsy women (you know persecuted minority and stuff). but maybe im wrong? maybe a gypsy woman would mean less problems? also gypsy culture is not my culture. i have european culture. but i rather have an decent gypsy girl then an weird european women, but then again a decent european women i would like most.

not because caucasoid is better or something but because its closer to me

rashka
04-12-2012, 05:47 AM
My advice: don't rely on parents, relatives, friends.
It used to be like that in the old days. Not anymore. So many single people in your situation all over the world.
I suggest you find someone in your hometown. Someone who you can actually get to know and both of you will not find any surprises or have any let-downs, which usually happens with long distance internet relationships. If you meet someone from the internet who lives in your city then that's different.

Osprey
04-12-2012, 05:54 AM
Don't know if its a good advice or bad, but do some yoga and stuff and get your minds out of these desires and lonliness. Do something creative and worth respect and be famous.
Then girls will flock to you.

Turkophagos
04-12-2012, 07:45 AM
I'm all for an Inquiring Mind-Bosnian mating.

They are both predominantly Serbian anyway.

SilverKnight
04-12-2012, 08:01 AM
So many different advices? Which i need to follow?

Dude, don't go solely for same ethnicity, go more for the personality in her , that's what really matters. Narrowing yourself to just ethnic group (in your case gypsies) won't be very effective as your chances for finding the girl you want will be narrower, not saying because they're gypsies but a broader population choice is better.

Go instead on dating sites that match your unique personality.

Corvus
04-12-2012, 08:06 AM

Don`t mislead him. He could spend endless hours on the treadmile, lose 30 kg and still feel lonley. A good body is not the key to success regarding females.
It`s about charisma, money, humour, intellectual qualities...

I would not say that a good body is detrimental but according to my observations it is not what really makes the difference.

Incal
04-12-2012, 08:21 AM
nothing, and i have only little money, and im ill.....

Then how can you pretend to support a family if you don't have any means of subsistence? You'll think I'm trolling but the best option for you is going to a brothel once every 2 weeks. Mark my words, your mind will be much clearer.

Belenus
04-12-2012, 08:35 AM
I'm sure there's medication for schizophrenia, which would allow anyone to live basically a normal life.

As for everything else, once you start doing some physical exercise, you'll get fitter and have a lot more energy, which will allow you to lead a fuller life. All good things start with being active. If you just sit around inside, eating and doing nothing, the world will pass you by. If you get active, though, opportunities will continuously come your way, including romantic ones.

Arrow Cross
04-12-2012, 08:46 AM
http://i.qkme.me/359jf3.jpg

Corvus
04-12-2012, 09:08 AM
I'm sure there's medication for schizophrenia, which would allow anyone to live basically a normal life.

As for everything else, once you start doing some physical exercise, you'll get fitter and have a lot more energy, which will allow you to lead a fuller life. All good things start with being active. If you just sit around inside, eating and doing nothing, the world will pass you by. If you get active, though, opportunities will continuously come your way, including romantic ones.

I would rather recommend him mental training. Getting a woman is all about mental strengh and charisma. I can only reiterate myself.
There are plenty of guys fit as a feedle who still are not capable to find an adequate partner.

Mary
04-12-2012, 01:53 PM

Then go for White single mothers. As long as you're a decent guy (which you seem to be) I would say your chances are pretty good.

Hurrem sultana
04-12-2012, 02:01 PM
Don`t mislead him. He could spend endless hours on the treadmile, lose 30 kg and still feel lonley. A good body is not the key to success regarding females.
It`s about charisma, money, humour, intellectual qualities...

I would not say that a good body is detrimental but according to my observations it is not what really makes the difference.

How am i misleading him? the way he is now cant be positive even if he feels good,it is not healthy

and he will get more attention from girls if he looks better,we girls don't look only at humor and behavior that is a lie.

iNird
04-12-2012, 02:04 PM
1. Lose Weight
2. Become Alpha
??????
4. Profit

Corvus
04-12-2012, 02:06 PM
How am i misleading him? the way he is now cant be positive even if he feels good,it is not healthy

and he will get more attention from girls if he looks better,we girls don't look only at humor and behavior that is a lie.

I am pleased to hear that. Than all my physical training will pay dividens soon :D

Arne
04-12-2012, 02:10 PM
1. Lose Weight
2. Become Alpha
??????
4. Profit

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
1.Biking,Jogging,Iceskating :D:D
2. = Plastic Surgery ?
??????
4. = Start busking.

Hurrem sultana
04-12-2012, 02:13 PM
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
2. = Plastic Surgery ?
??????
4. = Start busking.

i don't think plastic surgery would be necessary

show us your face so we can judge you too;):D

Graham
04-12-2012, 02:14 PM

Start slow, don't jump into the deep end. Good luck mate. :)

Arne
04-12-2012, 02:16 PM
i don't think plastic surgery would be necessary

show us your face so we can judge you too;):D

I looks badass..
Look it up on these Threads.
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=828073&postcount=1081
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=826332&postcount=1038

Hurrem sultana
04-12-2012, 02:17 PM
I looks badass..
Look it up on these Threads.
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=828073&postcount=1081
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=826332&postcount=1038

don't be so hard on yourself guys :D

iNird
04-12-2012, 02:18 PM
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
2. = Plastic Surgery ?
??????
4. = Start busking.

Well no plastic surgery. IM needs to get a job as well.

Sorry IM, and I'm not trying to troll you, but an overweight, poor, brown guy doesn't sound too appealing for most women. Try to fix the issues you can control then go after dem hoes.

:cool:

Graham
04-12-2012, 02:19 PM

Don't think he needs surgery. His old fitter pictures. He was a good looking lad without the weight.

dralos
04-12-2012, 02:50 PM

so you'll date him if he does all those things:D

CelticViking
04-12-2012, 02:52 PM

Did Luke Skywalker give up on love when he kissed his sister?
No, he went and found Mara Jade.

Did Frodo give up? No

Did Harry Potter give up? No

Did Bridget Jones give up? No

Did Inquiring Mind give up?
No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Corvus
04-12-2012, 02:56 PM

Did Frodo give up? No

No surrender. No retreat :D

derLowe
04-12-2012, 03:00 PM

Did Frodo give up? No

Some times discretion is the better part of valour.

CelticViking
04-12-2012, 03:08 PM
not because caucasoid is better or something but because its closer to me

When you first came here, you posted heaps about Indian and Gypsy people.
Why don't you go on a holiday to India?

Corvus
04-12-2012, 03:10 PM
When you first came here, you posted heaps about India and Gypsy people.
Why don't you go on a holiday to India?

Indian don`t mix with Europeans. They follow their caste system rules.
That`s fruitless for IM

JamesSteal
04-12-2012, 03:25 PM
Indian don`t mix with Europeans. They follow their caste system rules.
That`s fruitless for IM

Inquiring Mind is too Germanic for Dravidian trash.

Mortimer
04-12-2012, 03:42 PM
Then go for White single mothers. As long as you're a decent guy (which you seem to be) I would say your chances are pretty good.

i let it just happen ok?

dralos
04-12-2012, 03:42 PM

Did Frodo give up? No

you're really are a smart kiwigirl:D

Lithium
04-12-2012, 03:43 PM
Go out and meet people, life does not happen on the internet.

Mortimer
04-12-2012, 03:44 PM
Inquiring Mind is too Germanic for Dravidian trash.

there are plenty of beautiful germanic austrian girls in austria:D
i just let it happen, my chances are high to marry an germanic austrian girl because i live in austria:D

Arne
04-12-2012, 03:45 PM
i just let it happen, my chances are high to marry an germanic austrian girl because i live in austria:D

No way !
Don´t pollute the Pure Austrian-Germanic Genepool with your swarthyness.

Mortimer
04-12-2012, 03:47 PM
1. I think Bosnian is right, i need to loose weight
2. Then i will have better chances when i lost weight
3. I think God should decide whom i marry, he will give me a hint

Corvus
04-12-2012, 03:48 PM
1. I think Bosnian is right, i need to loose weight
2. Then i will have better chances when i lost weight

But losing weiht is not enough, you have to work on your self esteem.

Mortimer
04-12-2012, 03:48 PM
No way !
Don´t pollute the Pure Austrian-Germanic Genepool with your swarthyness.

Whats with Heid Clum and Seal? Thats worse but it happens. I mean im a southerneuropean with some indian admixture and all caucasoid, im also occidental by culture, it cant be that like with a black,asian or arab?

Mortimer
04-12-2012, 03:49 PM
But losing weiht is not enough, you have to work on your self esteem.

thats true.

Leliana
04-12-2012, 03:50 PM
Please get away from my country. :( Meet your people and date your people.

If someone like you would approach me on the street I'd shout out loudly so that other passersbys could hear me and then I'd draw my mobile phone and call the police. And that's no cheap joke! Zigeuner are notorious in all larger Austrian towns for their crimes and their intrusive conduct. I'd do so because I believe in the phrase 'Better save than sorry'.

An important Swiss newspaper, the Weltwoche, had a cover story about criminal Zigeuner families last week:

http://images.derstandard.at/t/12/2012/04/06/1333539048768.jpg

Mortimer
04-12-2012, 03:53 PM
Please get away from my country. :( Meet your people and date your people.

If someone like you would approach me on the street I'd shout out loudly so that other passersbys could hear me and then I'd draw my mobile phone and call the police. And that's no cheap joke! Zigeuner are notorious in all larger Austrian towns for their crimes and their intrusive demanour. I'd do save because I believe in the phrase 'Better save than sorry'.

I wouldnt approach you dont worry, i saw your picture, i dont say you are ugly, but you are not my taste. i dont know why, its not the pigmentation, but just the overall impression. And there are austrian girls who dont care for the ethnity of a guy, who are more relaxed. and i wouldnt pressure anyone,she should decide if she likes me if not im not offended.

Arne
04-12-2012, 03:54 PM
Whats with Heid Clum and Seal? Thats worse but it happens. I mean im a southerneuropean with some indian admixture and all caucasoid, im also occidental by culture, it cant be that like with a black,asian or arab?

I´d look out for a lovely African Woman if you´d think about to transfer it to you..

Mortimer
04-12-2012, 03:56 PM
I´d look out for a lovely African Woman if you´d think about to transfer it to you..

Maybe i could fall in love with a african woman, i saw good looking ones, but its rather rare.

Nixon
04-12-2012, 03:57 PM
Maybe take a trip to a rural area in Albania? I'm sure a local woman there would consider your offer.

Mortimer
04-12-2012, 03:58 PM
Maybe take a trip to a rural area in Albania? I'm sure a local woman there would consider your offer.

I dont know if albanians marry serbs?

Arne
04-12-2012, 03:58 PM
Maybe i could fall in love with a african woman, i saw good looking ones, but its rather rare.

It´s not up to you to decide for a good looking if you´re not good looking either..
Just telling :(

Mortimer
04-12-2012, 03:59 PM
It´s not up to you to decide for a good looking if you´re not good looking either..

Bosnian said im good looking i just need to loose weight:) many women told me that im handsome guy just covered in fat

Corvus
04-12-2012, 04:00 PM
I dont know if albanians marry serbs?

What about Ukraine or Belarus. There has been a series on German TV
recently "Traumfrau gesucht" and an 28 yr. old German of Serbian descent finally found his luck. He looked similar to you seriously.

dralos
04-12-2012, 04:00 PM
why albania,he has better chances finding a bride in serbia,he speaks serbian,is serbian orthodox and has serbian culture
so serbia is better for him

Arne
04-12-2012, 04:01 PM
Bosnian said im good looking i just need to loose weight:) many women told me that im handsome guy just covered in fat

You are not the Scale of Good Looking.
I only think so.

Leliana
And there are austrian girls who dont care for the ethnity of a guy, who are more relaxed. and i wouldnt pressure anyone,she should decide if she likes me if not im not offended.
So you openly confess that you would go for brainwashed and naive Austrian girls to race-mix and procreate? How's that related with European preservation!? Or related with preservation of your Zigani tribe?

Utimate disgrace. :( I hope Strache wins and takes means to repatriate you and your people to your home countries. And if these people don't want you either then take a flight to India.

dralos
yes she did tell you that,you could ask her out when you lose some weight.

Mortimer
What about Ukraine or Belarus. There has been a series on German TV
recently "Traumfrau gesucht" and an 28 yr. old German of Serbian descent finally found his luck. He looked similar to you seriously.

a russian or belarussian or ukrainian woman would be fine with me, if i find one. i would be content.

dralos
04-12-2012, 04:02 PM
So you openly confess that you would go for brainwashed and naive Austrian girls to race-mix and procreate? How's that related with European preservation!? Or related with preservation of your Zigani tribe?

Utimate disgrace. :( I hope Strache wins and takes means to repatriate you and your people to their home countries.
it's not his fault if the austrian girl diggs him,what can he do about it
every man would take such a chance if he gets offered one

Mortimer
04-12-2012, 04:03 PM

Utimate disgrace. :( I hope Strache wins and takes means to repatriate you and your people to your home countries. And if these people don't want you either then take a flight to India.

maybe you are brainwashed into believing racism? how can you judge other beliefs like that? everyone who disagrees is brainwashed?

dralos
04-12-2012, 04:04 PM
this is not true either,everybody may have an opinion and may consider for himself what's beautiful and what's not,he doesn't have to be super handsome or something like that to judge the attractivness of a girl

Mortimer
04-12-2012, 04:04 PM
it's not his fault if the austrian girl diggs him,what can he do about it
every man would take such a chance if he gets offered one

if the austrian girl likes me and i like her too, and we share similar values and opinions i would go for it.

Chronos
04-12-2012, 04:05 PM
This is just sad and pathetic beyond belief.

The sympathizers on this thread are no better.

Corvus
a russian or belarussian or ukrainian woman would be fine with me, if i find one. i would be content.

That`s him. Elvis from Braunschweig. I can recognice resemblance:

http://asolf.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/120117-elvis.jpg

http://content3.promiflash.de/article-images/w500/elvis-guckt-muerrisch.jpg

dralos
if the austrian girl likes me and i like her too, and we share similar values and opinions i would go for it.
IM i be honest i wouldn't like it,but i cant blame you if i was a gypsy and a very sexy girl would like me i would definately go for it,it's in the nature of a man

Mortimer
04-12-2012, 04:08 PM
IM i be honest i wouldn't like it,but i cant blame you if i was a gypsy and a very sexy girl would like me i would definately go for it,it's in the nature of a man

i just try to be honest, we are all humans afterall who says if a beautiful girl appraoches him and she is lovely wouldnt go for it is a lier. we can fall in love and loose our beliefs and convincments, love makes you blind.

Arne
04-12-2012, 04:08 PM
To an very extent this means dishonoring the Germanic Race.
As a Racist you might should knew better where to belong to.

Mortimer
04-12-2012, 04:09 PM

maybe, but we are all sinners

CelticViking
04-12-2012, 04:10 PM
I wouldnt approach you dont worry, i saw your picture, i dont say you are ugly, but you are not my taste. i dont know why, its not the pigmentation, but just the overall impression. And there are austrian girls who dont care for the ethnity of a guy, who are more relaxed. and i wouldnt pressure anyone,she should decide if she likes me if not im not offended.

You're kind of saying she is ugly.

Mortimer
04-12-2012, 04:11 PM
You're kind of saying she is ugly.

no, she is cute but i have other preferences, i think its not her physics but her aura

Arne
04-12-2012, 04:12 PM
maybe, but we are all sinners

The Sins of some People weight more than others.

dralos
04-12-2012, 04:13 PM
if you consider yourself such a disgusting thing as that,i don't think this forum is the right place for you

Mortimer
04-12-2012, 04:13 PM
The Sins of some People weight more than others.

why?

Arne
04-12-2012, 04:15 PM
if you consider yourself such a disgusting thing as that,i don't think this forum is the right place for you

I only reffered to the Agenda he started to claim he´d be more "Aryan" or White.
Which is typical among "Racists"..as i observed by his posts.

Leliana
04-12-2012, 04:15 PM
maybe you are brainwashed into believing racism? how can you judge other beliefs like that? everyone who disagrees is brainwashed?
Is Nicolas Sarkozy a racist because he relocated gypsy villages from France to somewhere else last year? Are the Spanish people racists because they did the same in some Spanish villages with a Zigani counterculture?

We want our peace, that's it. Zigeuner are highly prone to crime and assault. As a woman I don't want them around me.

CelticViking
04-12-2012, 04:16 PM
Originally Posted by Inquiring Mind

Yeah, no one should be on this forum, we are all racist :rolleyes:

9clRLtzWPpo

Panopticon
04-12-2012, 04:17 PM

I don't think so. You can wait for God to make your wife to suddenly appear in front of you and to remove all your life problems at a whim, but it's not going to happen. You have to find your wife yourself and you have to solve your own problems yourself. Sitting on the computer all day doing nothing while waiting for god to give you a sign isn't going to get you anywhere.

You have to go out and look for women yourself. And make yourself more attractive to women, go work-out and be more aware of what you eat ( restrict yourself to healthy foods that will benefit you) and lose weight, get a job, develop your personality and your look on the world, opionions etc. further by starting to read books f. e.

Tbh, I don't know if I'm the best person to give you advice. I'm somewhat akward and eccentric person, and most of the time I'm too deep inside my head to notice anything that goes around and to care for my surroundings. So, I'm not a ladies man, and I'm not a relationship oriented guy with tons of experience and insight. Still, almost everyone has expressed the same basic advice to you, so I don't think it's bad advice, and it's from my pov just the logical answer.

Flintlocke

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-38Or80_CcWg/T2GKmR2YIBI/AAAAAAAAJwE/K2jN2vtuex8/s1600/618px-JeanLucPicardFacepalm.jpg

Mortimer
Is Nicolas Sarkozy a racist because he relocated gypsy villages from France to somewhere else last year? Are the Spanish people racists because they did the same in some Spanish villages?

We want our peace, that's it.

he is probably not racist he said blacks should mix with whites or getting integrated which means the same thing, but he is anti-ciganist

Mortimer
04-12-2012, 04:20 PM
I only reffered to the Agenda he started to claim he´d be more "Aryan" or White.
Which is typical among "Racists"..as i observed by his posts.

its just a defense mechanism. because everyone claims that im a low life, then i defend myself, maybe i went over the top with it. in my heart im not a racist, because a racist is a genuine hater and im not, i have a heart.

Mosov
04-12-2012, 04:20 PM
IM, go for a makeover. Change hair style, wear some nice clothes, yes do try to lose some weight, put some cologne on, comb your hair, should be a good start. If you shy away from real life, there's always the internet or mail order brides lol, but not the best direction of course.

Mortimer
04-12-2012, 04:24 PM
Maybe a girl from serbia is really best for me, its the most easiest way, maybe if i loose weight a hot serb or gypsy girl will like me

CelticViking
04-12-2012, 04:25 PM
its just a defense mechanism. because everyone claims that im a low life, then i defend myself, maybe i went over the top with it. in my heart im not a racist, because a racist is a genuine hater and im not, i have a heart.

List of people called racist.

Queen Elizabeth 1
Tolkien
C.S Lewis
Henry Ford.
The list goes on.............

dralos
04-12-2012, 04:26 PM
Maybe a girl from serbia is really best for me, its the most easiest way, maybe if i loose weight a hot serb or gypsy girl will like me
you have seen serbian girls dating albanians with who they don't get along atall and hate us very much
so i think you probably can get a serbian girl too or any girl from yugoslavia:thumb001:

Mortimer
04-12-2012, 04:27 PM
List of people called racist.

Queen Elizabeth 1
Tolkien
C.S Lewis
Henry Ford.
The list goes on.............

how can you be racist? if i see somebody beating a dog i would be sad, maybe i wouldnt have courage to stop him but it would hit me in the heart, let alone humans, how can you lynch blacks?

Edit: I just pray to God that i never will harm someone, that nobody will make me do that or trap me into doing it through mind controll, drugs, alcohol or radicalization....its not my innerselve

Mosov
04-12-2012, 04:28 PM

How about Indian girl? they are good looking....

Mortimer
04-12-2012, 04:30 PM
How about Indian girl? they are good looking....

yes why not, but they are rare in austria and culture is probably too different, maybe if she adopts my culture or at least parts of it

JamesSteal
04-12-2012, 04:32 PM
Have you ever thought about a pillow girlfriend? She won't be able to cook or have a real conversation, but at least you'll have a nice Germanic girl who will love you for who you are and will be in bed with you every night.

Arne
04-12-2012, 04:34 PM

You definitely appeared to me as one!

Mosov
04-12-2012, 04:34 PM
yes why not, but they are rare in austria and culture is probably too different, maybe if she adopts my culture or at least parts of it

well you can get one from India (through internet), I'm sure there are a good amount of Indian women dying to go to Austria. Plus they should be good at home in terms of cooking.

CelticViking
04-12-2012, 04:37 PM
how can you be racist? if i see somebody beating a dog i would be sad, maybe i wouldnt have courage to stop him but it would hit me in the heart, let alone humans, how can you lynch blacks?

Edit: I just pray to God that i never will harm someone, that nobody will make me do that or trap me into doing it through mind controll, drugs, alcohol or radicalization....its not my innerselve

How can you be a racist?
You don't need to hurt anyone to be a racist.

To be a racist you can write a book and make the little characters that make chocolate into Africans ( Charlie and the Chocolate factory).

You can write another book about a red head man healing an African
(Tintin)

You can yell the name of your country.

You can say no to eating spicy food.

You can say no to a Muslim turning your children into Kababs.

Would you like me to go on? or do you know what a racist is now?

Mortimer
04-12-2012, 04:40 PM
How can you be a racist?
You don't hurt anyone to be a racist.

To be a racist you can write a book and make the little characters that make chocolate into Africans ( Charlie and the Chocolate factory).

You can write another book about a red head man healing an African
(Tintin)

You can yell the name of your country.

You can say no to eating spicy food.

You can say no to a Muslim turning your children into Kababs.

Would you like me to go on? or do you know what a racist is now?

its freedom of expression, if you dont hurt anyone you can be racist.

Mortimer
04-12-2012, 04:41 PM
well you can get one from India (through internet), I'm sure there are a good amount of Indian women dying to go to Austria. Plus they should be good at home in terms of cooking.

yes but its complicated, austria needs first to allow them to come here

Poglavnik
04-12-2012, 04:45 PM
Do you have a sister or a cousin?

Arne
04-12-2012, 04:47 PM

What about Mother ?

Mortimer
04-12-2012, 04:47 PM

lmao. i dont marry blood relatives

Arne
04-12-2012, 04:48 PM

Isn´t it usual anylonger ?

Mortimer
i think i will ask my uncle again to find me a gypsy woman from serbia, lets see what happens this year

Poglavnik
What about Mother ?

That could work too, maybe a cousin.
It's a gypsy tradition to marry into family, keeps the family close and together.

Mortimer
04-12-2012, 04:49 PM
Isn´t it usual anylonger ?

for me it was never, neither for my ancestors

Poglavnik
04-12-2012, 04:49 PM

What kind of excuse of a gypsy are you?

CelticViking
04-12-2012, 04:51 PM
its freedom of expression, if you dont hurt anyone you can be racist.

You'll never understand.

Toddlers who turn their noses up at spicy food from overseas could be branded racists

Police 'hid' abuse of 60 girls by Asian takeaway workers linked to ...
www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Police-hid-abuse-60-girls-Asian-takeaway-w...
Four years later another girl, 15-year-old Paige Chivers, also went missing. ... been considered taboo by police officers fearful of being branded racist. ... The kebab shop run by Mr Albattikhi and Mr Reveshi has changed its

DRIVERS who fly Australian flags on their cars to celebrate Australia Day are "more racist" than people who do not, according to research from

Being proud to be American now considered racism | Greeley Gazette
www.greeleygazette.com › Home › General News
9 Mar 2012 – In a shocking display of political correctness run amok, students at an American school have been accused of racism for shouting “USA, USA

Oh No :eek:, don't be a racist.

Mortimer
04-12-2012, 04:51 PM
That could work too, maybe a cousin.
It's a gypsy tradition to marry into family, keeps the family close and together.

No its not. Not for me or my family/relatives

Mortimer
04-12-2012, 04:52 PM
What kind of excuse of a gypsy are you?

If thats a gypsy (who marries his relatives) then im not one.

Arne
04-12-2012, 04:52 PM
If thats a gypsy (who marries his relatives) then im not one.

Don´t deny your Roots.
Your still my Aryan Idol..

Mortimer
04-12-2012, 04:53 PM
You'll never understand.

Oh No :eek:, don't be a racist.

i have my own definition of the word racist, and according to this definition im not, but the word racist is used like the word "nazi" or "fascist", meaning intolerance, but it goes over the top that the tolerant become intolerant, im a true tolerant person, i believe even racist can say their opinion

Poglavnik
04-12-2012, 04:55 PM
IM, you should try it with your sister, all gypsies do it. Keeps the family close.

Mortimer
04-12-2012, 04:58 PM
IM, you should try it with your sister, all gypsies do it. Keeps the family close.

lmao, you are a provocateur. i told you i dont do that, and im not a gypsy in this sense that i follow some weird traditions, my family is just brown, thats why they are considered gypsies not because they follow weird traditions

Midori
04-12-2012, 04:59 PM

Behaviour like this will get you banned very soon.

Poglavnik
04-12-2012, 05:05 PM
lmao, you are a provocateur. i told you i dont do that, and im not a gypsy in this sense that i follow some weird traditions, my family is just brown, thats why they are considered gypsies not because they follow weird traditions

Look man, I am just trying to help you.

Poglavnik
04-12-2012, 05:10 PM
Inquiring Mind, chances are, every gypsy you meet in Serbia is a distant cousin of yours, so you might as well try it with your sister, someone you already know and love (probably).

Mortimer
04-12-2012, 05:11 PM
whats the consensus?

for me i think i came to the following conclusion
i will try to loose weight
and then try to get a arranged marriage with a gypsy girl or maybe a love marriage happens through coincidence

Poglavnik
04-12-2012, 05:19 PM
lol

Read my post again.

Mortimer
04-12-2012, 05:20 PM
Read my post again.

you are an asshole, i have no words for you, gypsies never did it with their sisters, some do it with distant cousins but not all

Sikeliot
04-12-2012, 05:22 PM
This thread is unproductive at this point, I am closing it. If anyone wants it reopened, tell me and I can delete all of the nonsense posts..