PDA

View Full Version : Sikh dies after yesterday's knife and gun party in Vienna temple

Flanders
05-25-2009, 11:01 AM
Police in Austria say one of the two Sikh gurus who was shot in a violent dispute between rival Sikh groups at a temple in Austria has died.

The guru, Sant Rama Anand, was attacked during a religious ceremony by six men armed with knives and a pistol.

The other preacher Sant Nirajnan Das, who was among 15 other people injured in the clash, was said to be stable.

Following the incident, rival Sikh groups clashed in the Indian state of Punjab.

Indian police said protesters in the city of Jalandhar set fire to vehicles and put up roadblocks.

Witnesses said the protests appeared to be a reaction to the fight at a temple in Vienna, which reportedly began when fundamentalist Sikhs from a higher caste attacked the preachers, who, they believed, were disrespectful of the Sikh holy book.

The fight involved five men armed with knives and another with a pistol, the BBC's Bethany Bell reports.

Sant Rama Anand died of his wounds in hospital early Monday, a police spokesman said.

"The surgeon said at first he was satisfied with his patient's condition after an emergency operation," news agency APA quoted the spokesman as saying.

"But the patient lost consciousness and died shortly after midnight (2200 GMT)," he added.

The condition of the second preacher is reported to be stable, he said.

Police spokesman Michael Takacs said the scene was "like a battlefield". Six people have been detained, and more arrests were possible.

Everybody was praying and then it started with knives and a pistol," said eyewitness Nermal Singh.

Several hundred worshippers were at the temple at the time of the attack.

The temple is situated in Vienna-Rudolfsheim, in the 15th district of the capital.

It is estimated that fewer than 3,000 Sikhs live in Austria.

The Rudolfsheim temple is run by devotees of Shri Guru Ravidas, who founded a Sikh sect called Dera Sach Khand.

Indian unrest

Meanwhile, Sikh groups clashed violently in the city of Jalandhar in the Indian state of Punjab.

People have poured out into the streets by the thousands and have been protesting since Sunday evening here, says the BBC's Asit Jolly in Chandigarh, the capital of Punjab.

The protesters set fire to vehicles and damaged government buildings.

"The whole thing has spread out of Jalandhar now, it's in all the nearby towns and a curfew has been imposed across Jalandhar city, and the latest I'm being told is that the government of Punjab has requisitioned the army to be on standby," our correspondent adds.

Source (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/8066005.stm)

Too bad this doesn't happen in European mosques more often.

Útrám
05-25-2009, 11:30 AM
Europe! once an elegant café, now a seedy bar where the bouncer is too timid to say "Take it outside"

Flanders
05-25-2009, 12:55 PM
As far as I'm concerned they can make these acts kind of legal by saying the government will not intervene in these foreign disputes. So as long as no white man is harmed they can stab whomever they like.

The Lawspeaker
05-25-2009, 01:02 PM
As far as I'm concerned they can make these acts kind of legal by saying the government will not intervene in these foreign disputes. So as long as no white man is harmed they can stab whomever they like.
Agreed... I actually think that we should somehow encourage them to target each other because then they will leave us alone.
And we could use the time they spend on fighting their feuds to kick the dust of our boots and kick the lot of them to whatever hellhole their ancestors call home :)

Svarog
05-25-2009, 01:08 PM
Europe! once an elegant café, now a seedy bar where the bouncer is too timid to say "Take it outside"

Well my friend, that IS the problem, that Europe is an elegant cafe in which everyone could come and stay, if we were a rough bar from the beginning not many outsiders would decide to search for luxury life here.

Flanders
05-25-2009, 01:42 PM
Agreed... I actually think that we should somehow encourage them to target each other because then they will leave us alone.
And we could use the time they spend on fighting their feuds to kick the dust of our boots and kick the lot of them to whatever hellhole their ancestors call home :)

Actually many conflicts can be beneficial for that. The Israel conflict to start with but also the Kurdish-Turkish conflict for example. Turks went totally crazy on the Kurds in Brussels last year or so.

sturmwalkure
05-25-2009, 02:32 PM
What the fuck are Sikhs doing in Austria anyway?

Flanders
05-25-2009, 02:54 PM

What are all these immigrants doing in Europe anyways?

sturmwalkure
05-25-2009, 03:19 PM
What are all these immigrants doing in Europe anyways?

Agreed. I hope the 'extreme-right' makes great gains in the next elections and changes that. :D

Flanders
05-25-2009, 03:26 PM
Agreed. I hope the 'extreme-right' makes great gains in the next elections and changes that. :D

I saw a documentary on the rise of the right in Europe yesterday, and it was actually quite pleasing. The economic crisis will also prove itself a useful factor since the magical bubble of being drugged down by luxury starts to burst everywhere and for more and more people.

sturmwalkure
05-25-2009, 03:31 PM
I saw a documentary on the rise of the right in Europe yesterday, and it was actually quite pleasing. The economic crisis will also prove itself a useful factor since the magical bubble of being drugged down by luxury starts to burst everywhere and for more and more people.

A recession is the best thing that could happen indeed. No more of this "we need immigrants to do jobs Europeans won't do". During even worse times in history our people did even less 'luxurious' jobs. It's just that Europeans in general have become to Liberal and pussified. :( Hopefully this literal and figurative dark age will end once and for all. For a white Europe! :) It's not going to happen overnight but where there's a will there's a way! :thumb001:

Svarog
05-25-2009, 03:31 PM
extreme-right won't change anything even if they win, only man in Austria that was able to do smth was killed several months ago in a 'car accident', right, left, blah blah all the same crap, there are no real political parties in Europe that would change one god damn thing, even Third Reich and NSDAP were left winged regarding some thing, it's more of economical term than anything else.

Not one nationalist party in Europe would change a god damn thing, I boycott voting on elections since i am eligible to vote (voted only that first year I was all grown up and wanted to vote and let my voice be heard :rolleyes:), they are all the same, European problem can be solved with:

- Education of European people and saving OUR people from falling into decadence
- Our People have to do this ourselves, boycott alien's products, stores, restaurants, do not fight for the cause and then go later into a Chinese restaurant with a black friend and give them your daily pay, boycott is important etc
- Create small communities of people you trust and preserve your heritage, culture etc have beautiful white children and keep connections with other white families and your own, it is sad how many people lives alone because modern life style dictates that way of living, work work work, educate on the television, go out, sleep with as many random people as one possibly can and that way degrade our society, i am not a pilgrim or any similar shit, but moral needs to exist and damn i love sex but i carefully chose my partners and do not change them more often than socks
- Start small, save yourself and people you love and don't bother with trying to change the world, once everyone do their dailies, one by one it will be a big crowd of people, moral and culture will be important again then it will be possible to talk about a complete change or whatever, do not trust political parasites on tv, they all lie and differences between all of them are almost impossible to find.

Flanders
05-25-2009, 03:41 PM
extreme-right won't change anything even if they win, only man in Austria that was able to do smth was killed several months ago in a 'car accident', right, left, blah blah all the same crap, there are no real political parties in Europe that would change one god damn thing, even Third Reich and NSDAP were left winged regarding some thing, it's more of economical term than anything else.

Not one nationalist party in Europe would change a god damn thing, I boycott voting on elections since i am eligible to vote (voted only that first year I was all grown up and wanted to vote and let my voice be heard :rolleyes:), they are all the same, European problem can be solved with:

- Education of European people and saving OUR people from falling into decadence
- Our People have to do this ourselves, boycott alien's products, stores, restaurants, do not fight for the cause and then go later into a Chinese restaurant with a black friend and give them your daily pay, boycott is important etc
- Create small communities of people you trust and preserve your heritage, culture etc have beautiful white children and keep connections with other white families and your own, it is sad how many people lives alone because modern life style dictates that way of living, work work work, educate on the television, go out, sleep with as many random people as one possibly can and that way degrade our society, i am not a pilgrim or any similar shit, but moral needs to exist and damn i love sex but i carefully chose my partners and do not change them more often than socks
- Start small, save yourself and people you love and don't bother with trying to change the world, once everyone do their dailies, one by one it will be a big crowd of people, moral and culture will be important again then it will be possible to talk about a complete change or whatever, do not trust political parasites on tv, they all lie and differences between all of them are almost impossible to find.

I don't see how not voting will be of any help. I agree that most parties will not be the wondermeans to make everything right but they do can push things in the right direction. Just look what happens in Italy nowadays, Italians together with the rightwing politicians are standing up more and more every day against foreign trash, gypsies getting expelled etc. Look at the city of Verona nowadays which has rightwing mayor from the Lega Nord party who gets over 50% of the vote. Yes, politics do change things. And the only man to be able? Certain figures do can achieve more than others but the survival of a race/nation is not an issue of one person, this was exactly the weakness of many former rightwing or authoritarian regimes, the leader cult can endanger a long life for a regime. A person can or better should never be more than the spokesperson for a certain ideology.

Svarog
05-25-2009, 03:47 PM
Yes, and also in Italy mr.Berlusconi is a famous businessman and he do mostly what is good for him, I have been in Italy several times and saw it all with my own eyes, they have way bigger national pride and freedom to express nationality than many other European countries, Musolini's party still participate in the elections, but it does not change a fact that right/left winged is an economical term in front of everything, yes, they have good policy on gypsies but yet they have loads of niggers on the streets than no one deals with, and I don't really want to talk about Italy as I don't know enough but Italy is the one of the most corrupted countries in the world, where with enough of money you'll be able to buy San Marino, and not to mention property laws in Italia, that just show Berslusconi is anywhere close to have same politics as we do, again, changes nothing, some minor things but in generally it is all one the same crap. They have higher step of tolerance for nationalist and yet have other things that hurts the country way more, nothing is black and white.

Svarog
05-25-2009, 03:50 PM
hey is THIS the man you would want for your leader?

W3k9pMtrccQ

yes, that is an Italian prime minister

sorry but I don't.

Flanders
05-25-2009, 03:59 PM
Yes, and also in Italy mr.Berlusconi is a famous businessman and he do mostly what is good for him, I have been in Italy several times and saw it all with my own eyes, they have way bigger national pride and freedom to express nationality than many other European countries, Musolini's party still participate in the elections, but it does not change a fact that right/left winged is an economical term in front of everything, yes, they have good policy on gypsies but yet they have loads of niggers on the streets than no one deals with, and I don't really want to talk about Italy as I don't know enough but Italy is the one of the most corrupted countries in the world, where with enough of money you'll be able to buy San Marino, and not to mention property laws in Italia, that just show Berslusconi is anywhere close to have same politics as we do, again, changes nothing, some minor things but in generally it is all one the same crap. They have higher step of tolerance for nationalist and yet have other things that hurts the country way more, nothing is black and white.

Yes Berlusconi is quite corrupt, but so are almost all leaders. Power corrupts. But what does it matter as long as he's the lesser of two evils. Italy has one of the best migration policies in Europe, that doesn't say much but it's a start. Now they are at least sending more and more of these niggers back from where they came from. If it was up to the Dutch or Belgian or British governments for example they would maybe send a couple of them back once a year.

Svarog
05-25-2009, 04:05 PM
Yes Berlusconi is quite corrupt, but so are almost all leaders. Power corrupts. But what does it matter as long as he's the lesser of two evils. Italy has one of the best migration policies in Europe, that doesn't say much but it's a start. Now they are at least sending more and more of these niggers back from where they came from. If it was up to the Dutch or Belgian or British governments for example they would maybe send a couple of them back once a year.

well exactly, I do not believe in the lesser of two evil theory myself, it's either right or wrong, and I am not giving my vote to some fat pig whose only interest is to expand his riches and justice system degrade to zero with the money value, you have money, you have influence, you have no money, you're nothing. Power corrupts and all leaders and parties are like that and thus far I do not believe to the system, I don't vote and I know not one of them will change a shit in the direction needed to put us back on track, I'll live my life and educated others as much as I can and learn from other wise people, follow my ways and do my share to the preservation of the culture but for the politics and the system I don't give a shit as all of the mare social parasites hungry of power and even the one that are not either get killed or change once they are given their chance and turns into the others.

And beside, if by some miracles it happens that some let say NS party wins the election as it was the case several years ago in Austria, whole country is gonna get sanctions and is gonna get isolated from the rest of the system so in the end they will have to give up things they have been working for and get killed several years after, nothing we haven't see already.

Psychonaut
05-25-2009, 06:18 PM
W3k9pMtrccQ

:rotfl:

Manifest Destiny
05-25-2009, 06:52 PM
The obvious question: Why are there so many Sikhs allowed in Austria that they need a temple?

Flanders
05-25-2009, 10:51 PM
The obvious question: Why are there so many Sikhs allowed in Austria that they need a temple?

2 Temples in Vienna alone. They came from rival temples.

Lenny
05-29-2009, 04:45 PM
What the fuck are Sikhs doing in Austria anyway?Altho this thread deals w/"Austria", interestingly many British-empire-nostalgists quite like Sikhs. In a similar mentality to that often expressed in this thread: Gurkhas to resettles in UK (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4612).

The Sikhs were highly loyal to the Raj from beginning to end.

Agrippa
05-29-2009, 05:10 PM

Well, at the beginning they mostly sold newspapers while the traffic lights are red to car drivers and still Indians mostly "control" or are heavily involved in the sell of newspapers and all kinds of delivering especially in Vienna.

But now they are also involved in more things than that, small shops and some international business in particular.

Actually, because I'm quite interested in all races and people around the world, evaluate their achievements and qualities from my point of view, I like the Sikhs too, no problem with them - still they shouldnt take their problems to my country nor should they come in greater masses here, even if they are better human material and people than many others, so to say.

They are part of the elite in South Asia, there they should participate in ruling India, thats what they should to and if they have conflicts within their own group or with other groups in India, be it for racial, ethnic or religious matters, again, they should deal with it locally, at home preferably.

On the other hand, in their situation I couldnt care less about where it takes place neither, so its rather some kind of conflicting interests and perspectives, like so often.

I dont want more surveillance of politically active people, more police men controlling the people, nor public money being spent for protecting such minorities, caring for wounded and damage etc, etc. However, as I said, I have sympathies for them, because they have generally good qualities in their race and culture - weaknesses too of course, like others as well...