PDA

View Full Version : Dickhead Hygiene

Gooding
05-25-2009, 07:26 PM
So, here we go, as the circumcision thread was such a success, I thought I'd ask the other guys here something else:
1: Do you clean your penis in the shower/bath?
2: Do you clean it seperately from your overall bathing?
3:How often do you wash it?
My answer is:
1:I wash mine with shampoo and water in the shower once every evening (I use shampoo to wash my pubic hairs and armpits).

The Lawspeaker
05-25-2009, 07:29 PM

1. None of your bloody business
2. None of your bloody business
3. None of your bloody business

:D

Rainraven
05-25-2009, 07:30 PM
I find this site (http://www.ultimate-dildos.com/cleaning_your_dildo.html) very useful when it comes to cleaning my penis.

;):D

Sorry G, couldn't help myself! :D

Gooding
05-25-2009, 07:32 PM
I find this site (http://www.ultimate-dildos.com/cleaning_your_dildo.html) very useful when it comes to cleaning my penis.

;):D

Sorry G, couldn't help myself! :D

That was awesome, Rain!!LOL:D:thumb001:

anonymaus
05-25-2009, 07:32 PM
I am a total dickhead and I shower every morning.

Oh, I see.

I am cut and:

1) Yes.
2) Yes, see 3
3) In the shower every morning and before bed as part of my evening wash/brush. I am as fastidious about cleaning as I am about shearing, so washing is not some big production.

Svarog
05-25-2009, 07:33 PM

1. yeah
2. yeah
3. morning and evening shower and after I entertain myself as I want to do occasionally :D

The Lawspeaker
05-25-2009, 07:38 PM

1. Under the shower (we have such a small bathroom that we don't have a bath).
2. No I do it before washing myself and I use soap or sometimes just water.
3. Twice a day- as I shower twice a day.

chap
05-25-2009, 07:40 PM
I use wire wool.

Gooding
05-25-2009, 07:44 PM
LOL, I'm going to be incoherent for the rest of the day..:dielaughing::lol00002::laugh:

Tolleson
05-25-2009, 07:50 PM
Clean what? Smegma? :eek:

Gooding
05-25-2009, 07:54 PM
Clean what? Smegma? :eek:

And just about everything else.:D

Lyfing
05-25-2009, 10:24 PM
Usually, I just swish it around in the commode when I take my morning dump..:lightbul:

Later,
-Lyfing

Barreldriver
05-25-2009, 11:18 PM
1:I wash mine with shampoo and water in the shower once every evening (I use shampoo to wash my pubic hairs and armpits).

I do a similar method, shampoo, water, and soap during each shower. :D I also use shampoo on the armpits. :P

Loki
05-25-2009, 11:27 PM
Well, as a man I don't understand why one would want to use soap and shampoo. ;) I just use an all-in-one shower gel. Works as soap and shampoo. Easy, no fuss. Smells nice too. :thumb001:

Pino
05-26-2009, 03:36 AM
I wash it once a day as part of my shower/bath.

Why do I feel suddenly un-clean people going out of there way to clean it 3 times a day? Is that honestly neccesary or hygeine paranoia?

Sol Invictus
05-26-2009, 03:57 AM
I wash, but I won't use soap on my penis. Only the inner thighs and the ass I worry about. The rest I wash off with just water. I'm also trying to find an organic alternative to shampoo.. I've heard vinnegar and baking soda is a better alternative but I don't think I can handle the smell.

anonymaus
05-26-2009, 04:18 AM
I wash it once a day as part of my shower/bath.

Why do I feel suddenly un-clean people going out of there way to clean it 3 times a day? Is that honestly neccesary or hygeine paranoia?

Aside from cleaning after sexual contact/masturbation, it shouldn't normally be necessary to wash more than once per day. In my case it's a matter of preference.

Lulletje Rozewater
05-26-2009, 06:34 AM
NEVER NEVER
I must bland in the the kaffirs here.:D:D:D

lei.talk
05-26-2009, 10:00 AM
People going out of there way to clean it 3 times a day?

Is that honestly neccesary or hygiene paranoia?that might depend
on how many times a day (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3071#post3071)
one allows a girl to borrow it. :swl

Vargtand
05-26-2009, 11:40 AM
Erum... weird question to ask... I clean him as I take a shower or a bath.
I do so every day, or every second day normally. and well nothing more to be said about that, I hope all your lives have been enriched by this knowledge and that in some way you all feel like better people.

Rainraven
05-26-2009, 11:47 AM
I clean him as I take a shower or a bath.

Does he have a name? :p

Vargtand
05-26-2009, 11:48 AM
Does he have a name? :p

Why yes. Mr Happy.

Ulf
05-26-2009, 11:58 AM
I can't believe I actually opened a thread called dickhead hygiene and read through it.

Gooding
05-26-2009, 01:06 PM
I can't believe there are actually three pages of material to read through!:D:thumb001: Next topic will deal with current affairs or ethnic history, I think, but thank you guys for being such great sports about it!:D

chap
05-26-2009, 02:00 PM
I can't believe there are actually three pages of material to read through!:D:thumb001: Next topic will deal with current affairs or ethnic history, I think, but thank you guys for being such great sports about it!:D

Do you think you'll ever start a dumber topic in your time here?

Gooding
05-26-2009, 02:09 PM
Do you think you'll ever start a dumber topic in your time here?

Time will tell, sir, but I have seen dumber things posted here.:rolleyes: I think that after the Circumcision thread (where the topic of hygiene came up in the first place) and this, the fascination might wear down for a couple of weeks,at least.:D

HawkR
05-26-2009, 09:47 PM
Ohh... Wishy washy:p

Well, I clean both heads at least once a day, depens on what I do, I have a tendecy to shower after "you know what":P

Lars
05-26-2009, 09:51 PM
When I take a shower. I clean the avenger with water.

HawkR
05-26-2009, 09:56 PM

WHEN? That sounded a little filthy, but you're a dane anyways:p

anonymaus
05-26-2009, 09:57 PM

What a coincidong, I call mine The Punisher! We should do a Marvel Team-Up some time.

I mean no, not that. Not that.

HawkR
05-26-2009, 09:59 PM
Haha, I'm gonna start a new dickthread:D (You'll see:p)

Gooding
05-26-2009, 10:01 PM
Haha, I'm gonna start a new dickthread:D (You'll see:p)

My purpose is fulfilled!:D:thumb001::tongue

Grumpy Cat
05-26-2009, 10:01 PM
I've heard vinnegar and baking soda is a better alternative but I don't think I can handle the smell.

Ummm... You've never made one of those vinegar and baking soda volcanos as a science fair project? Mixing the two results in an explosion!

HawkR
05-26-2009, 10:03 PM
Ummm... You've never made one of those vinegar and baking soda volcanos as a science fair project? Mixing the two results in an explosion!

Reason enough for VA to try:p

Oh, I use a soap made exactly for that kind of washing, called Asan.

Lahtari
05-26-2009, 10:07 PM
Why the hell am I reading this thread? :mmmm:

I must be one bored dickhead.. Time to go to sleep. :tongue

Well, I clean both heads at least once a day, depens on what I do, I have a tendecy to shower after "you know what":P

Wanking? :D

Phlegethon
05-26-2009, 10:17 PM
Leave it to the professionals:

http://www.mersch-reinigungstechnik.de/bilder/titel_frau.jpg

Útrám
05-26-2009, 10:17 PM
BxuCeHUxoBY

Ladejarlen
05-27-2009, 12:46 AM
So, here we go, as the circumcision thread was such a success, I thought I'd ask the other guys here something else:
My answer is:

I clean it in the shower with cold water when I shower, it was what I was learned to do as a kid. When im on my family farm I usually clean my penis every day even if im not doing a body wash. We have no shower there, but its no problem. You heat some water and go behind the house or in your room. People managed doing this for ages, should be no problem for us. I never used shampoo, thought it was bad? Maybe drying out the skin or something. I use shampoo for my hair and normal soap for like cleaning my arm pits.

Atlas
05-29-2009, 05:34 PM

In the shower, yes.

No, I use normal soap while cleaning the rest. Although usuing my hands I clean my penis last, face first. ;)

Every day of course.

Jamt
05-29-2009, 05:45 PM
Once every month. Even when not necessary.

I am Jamt.

Bobby Martnen
04-04-2018, 12:17 AM
My answer is:

Circumcision is stupid, and makes no sense for hygiene. Do we pull our teeth or brush them?