PDA

View Full Version : What the hell is wrong with Norway?

Curtis24
04-18-2012, 03:06 AM
So, Anders Breivik has begun his defense by describing Norway as a multicultural hell, and claiming he has no regrets. Relatives of the victims fought back by "snickering and yawning".

I understand free speech and all. But seriously. Doesn't the Norwegian government, or whoever, see the message they are sendnig? Breivik's trial will just encourage more massacres.

Curtis24
04-18-2012, 03:14 AM
The court’s main judge interrupted Breivik several times Tuesday, asking him to get to the point, but let him continue after he threatened that he would either finish his speech or not speak at all.

This guy is dominating the judge. What message does this send to other men who want to kill liberals?

The Journeyman
04-18-2012, 03:21 AM
I think the victims and their relatives (friends etc) want closure by SEEING justice done. In a way, it's similar to a war crimes trial, and it has been highly censored anyway.

riverman
04-18-2012, 03:21 AM
I understand free speech and all. But seriously. Doesn't the Norwegian government, or whoever, see the message they are sendnig?

I would rather have public trials than closed to the public trials...what kind of message would that send??

Hevneren
04-18-2012, 03:55 AM
So, Anders Breivik has begun his defense by describing Norway as a multicultural hell, and claiming he has no regrets. Relatives of the victims fought back by "snickering and yawning".

I understand free speech and all. But seriously. Doesn't the Norwegian government, or whoever, see the message they are sendnig? Breivik's trial will just encourage more massacres.

What are you going on about? Shouldn't we put criminals on trials? We have no Guantanamo, so we're forced to use the law against this piece of shit.

In any case, I have no idea what you're going on about or what reality you're living in, but here in the real world nobody's snickering and yawning at what ABB did to our people. You in the rest of the world may do this, but now us.

Hevneren
04-18-2012, 03:58 AM
This guy is dominating the judge. What message does this send to other men who want to kill liberals?

He's not dominating shit. What are you going on about? He's a rambling psychopath who's been bitching about being in a cushy prison. Nobody but foreigners like you, pay much attention to his so called "ideology".

Quorra
04-18-2012, 04:25 AM
Yes he's certainly winning his war.

Quorra
04-18-2012, 04:27 AM
He's not dominating shit. What are you going on about? He's a rambling psychopath who's been bitching about being in a cushy prison. Nobody but foreigners like you, pay much attention to his so called "ideology".

No he is. He's completely dominating the situation. He never intended to get away with it and he's not apologetic now.

Siberyak
04-18-2012, 04:29 AM
Breivik says he cried at his propaganda film because it was "touching", "I was thinking that my country and my ethnic group, they are dying"

Vasconcelos
04-18-2012, 04:32 AM
He never intended to get away with it and he's not apologetic now.

How is that "dominating"? It was either this or death at the spot, which he obviously didn't want.

Quorra
04-18-2012, 04:42 AM
How is that "dominating"? It was either this or death at the spot, which he obviously didn't want.

You are confusing "surviving" with "dominating"

dom·i·nate/ˈdäməˌnāt/
Verb:

- Have a commanding influence on; exercise control over.
- Be the most important or conspicuous person or thing in.

:thumbs up

Quorra
04-18-2012, 04:46 AM
Breivik says he cried at his propaganda film because it was "touching", "I was thinking that my country and my ethnic group, they are dying"

Good point.

The general consensus seems to be that he's got some sort of self indulgent love over his work. Like if he listened to song he wrote he'd cry out of narcissism over his own creative beauty. Give me break.

your theories at least more likely.

Vasconcelos
04-18-2012, 04:49 AM
You are confusing "surviving" with "dominating"

Actually it's you who's confusing those two words, ABB isn't dominating anything..

Quorra
04-18-2012, 04:51 AM
Actually it's you who's confusing those two words, ABB isn't dominating anything..

I know you are but what am I?

Vasconcelos
04-18-2012, 04:52 AM
I know you are but what am I?

http://josephbeck.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/files_troll_2.jpg?w=320&h=352

Curtis24
04-18-2012, 05:38 AM
See, this is what's wrong. You all think he'll be exposed as a loony-tune, but in reality, if he's articulate, all the other loony-tune's out there(and there are many) will say to themselves "yes, I agree".

riverman
04-18-2012, 05:49 AM
See, this is what's wrong. You all think he'll be exposed as a loony-tune, but in reality, if he's articulate, all the other loony-tune's out there(and there are many) will say to themselves "yes, I agree".

That just comes along with any kind of freedom of the press or freedom of expression, really, the alternative is censorship, and, frankly, I'd rather there be the option to read something rather than some government group deciding what's 'best' for the populace to be exposed to. Your views seem a bit more in line with totalitarianism style societies.

Curtis24
04-18-2012, 06:05 AM
That just comes along with any kind of freedom of the press or freedom of expression, really, the alternative is censorship, and, frankly, I'd rather there be the option to read something rather than some government group deciding what's 'best' for the populace to be exposed to. Your views seem a bit more in line with totalitarianism style societies.

Maybe so. But Norway looks weak.

Siberyak
04-18-2012, 06:07 AM

very true

Quorra
04-18-2012, 06:18 AM

You said he dominated the judge. I agreed with you.

Are you and I the loony-tunes you speak of? I suppose you were reasonably articulate.;)

rhiannon
04-18-2012, 07:11 AM

Have you seen photos of this asshole?
All you gotta do is take one gander at his mug and any normal person will figure out in 2 seconds flat Breivik is fucking crazier than a shithouse rat:rolleyes:

Norway is a civilized nation that doesn't abide the death penalty. Thus, the man is on trial. In a country like this, the most severe penalty they dish out is one that will put ABB in prison for the next 25 years of his life. This is their societal message to everyone else that the Norwegian people do NOT approve of what this scumbag has done.

In America....Breivik would be put on death row and live out another ten or so years on the Row prior to what I find to be a far-too-humane execution for the likes of him. Nonetheless, he would surely die for his crime.

However, the United States is clearly a less civilized nation than Norway.

Siberyak
04-18-2012, 07:12 AM
All you gotta do is take one gander at his mug and any normal person will figure out in 2 seconds flat Breivik is fucking crazier than a shithouse rat:rolleyes:

Norway is a civilized nation that doesn't abide the death penalty. Thus, the man is on trial. In a country like this, the most severe penalty they dish out is one that will put ABB in prison for the next 25 years of his life. This is their societal message to everyone else that the Norwegian people do NOT approve of what this scumbag has done.

In America....Breivik would be put on death row and live out another ten or so years on the Row prior to what I find to be a far-too-humane execution for the likes of him. Nonetheless, he would surely die for his crime.

He would be put on death row here depending on what state he is in.

rhiannon
04-18-2012, 07:17 AM
He would be put on death row here depending on what state he is in.

I am hard-pressed to think of a state that would NOT put him on death row.

Siberyak
04-18-2012, 07:18 AM
I am hard-pressed to think of a state that would NOT put him on death row.

the states that don't have the death penalty. There are many that don't

rhiannon
04-18-2012, 07:24 AM
the states that don't have the death penalty. There are many that don't

Ok. I don't know which ones don't. Nonetheless, in most states, this scumbag would die for his crime:thumb001:

riverman
04-18-2012, 07:29 AM

One would have to assume that some Norwegians are probably regretting pushing for more lenient criminal penalties right now.

rhiannon
04-18-2012, 07:30 AM
One would have to assume that some Norwegians are probably regretting pushing for more lenient criminal penalties right now.

I would have to agree with you.

Contra Mundum
04-18-2012, 07:43 AM
His victims were part of a conspiracy to "deconstruct" Norway's cultural identity, he said. Comparing the Labor Party youth wing to the Hitler Youth, he called their annual summer gathering an "indoctrination" camp.

Is he really wrong on that point?

Quorra
04-18-2012, 07:48 AM

Absolutely correct, A blanket approach is what's needed here. In fact, just nuke Norway. Not only will you get Breivik, but maybe a few other murderers as well. :p

riverman
04-18-2012, 07:51 AM
Absolutely correct, A blanket approach is what's needed here. In fact, just nuke Norway. Not only will you get Breivik, but maybe a few other murderers as well. :p

Sarcasm noted. :writing_thinking:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Contra Mundum
04-18-2012, 07:51 AM
lGwRKY0NzKM

Graham
04-18-2012, 08:15 AM
It does come across as lenient and tolerant. But if that's what the families of victims want, so be it. Then that's all that matters.

W. R.
04-18-2012, 10:45 AM
Yes he's certainly winning his war.Yes, he is, although people refuse to admit it.

The things would be simpler if he obviously were a crackpot, but if he is not, then he is a successful and merciless political terrorist who fanatically believes in his case, who readily traded his freedom for the lives of people whom he considers to be his ideological opponents (and probably for the opportunity to send his message after being put on trial).

No wonder that he smiles most of the time.

Unless he is somehow made to regret what he did and to repent, the victory is his.

Quorra
04-18-2012, 11:03 AM
Yes, he is, although people refuse to admit it.

The things would be simpler if he obviously were a crackpot, but if he is not, then he is a successful and merciless political terrorist who fanatically believes in his case, who readily traded his freedom (and probably the opportunity to send his message after being put on trial) for the lives of people whom he considers to be his ideological opponents.

Unless he is somehow made to regret what he did and to repent, the victory is his.

Precisely. I'm not sure what he did is going to achieve but his best option for achieving it is the way he has conducted himself in the trial, except for that weird communist salute at the start.

Most people who get attacked by the media for being slightly racist lose their composure completely and collapse in an apology which doesn't help whoever it is that is suppose to forgive them forgive them one bit.

This guy, though undeniably weird is not acting out of self preservation but preservation of his people. A lot of people don't seem to realize that because most of us are less selfless than him. It doesn't make what he did right. It just is what it is.

Mind you, if you are going to attack the state, Scandinavia is the nicest place to do it because he doesn't look like he spends his nights in a cell with ten Negroes. The guards would also treat him with human respect. In other words he's not being stripped of his courage by languishing in there but probably having a restful time. The same tolerance and civility which drove him to his crime is now helping him secure his victory. You can see that is where he is getting his strength for the trial, of which he is emitting in great quantity. Maybe he would be less pit bull like in his attitude if he were in an American or Russian prison fro instance. It is what it is.

Feral
04-18-2012, 11:16 AM
A lamb trying to act like a herding dog, and ending up like a fuck-up hyena --not even a wolf.

Quorra
04-18-2012, 01:39 PM
The massacre was a shot across the bow. The real battle is taking place in the court, and like the immigrants before him, he's smashing Norway for a six.

Hevneren
04-18-2012, 01:55 PM
No he is. He's completely dominating the situation. He never intended to get away with it and he's not apologetic now.

He didn't get away with it.

Quorra
04-18-2012, 01:57 PM
He didn't get away with it.

Escape is not his plan.

Hevneren
04-18-2012, 01:58 PM

Yes, and he also said he'd have killed more Norwegians if he had the chance. He never apologised for what he's done and is proud of killing all those people.

Hevneren
04-18-2012, 02:00 PM

He's completely inconsistent. He's jumping back and forth. He can't even decide whether he's religious or not.

Hevneren
04-18-2012, 02:03 PM

In the USA they're not used to the kind of freedom and openness we have in Norway. Our Prime Minister promised that we'd keep being a free, open and democratic society. I want to hold him accountable to his promise.

Hevneren
04-18-2012, 02:05 PM
Maybe so. But Norway looks weak.

We look weak? The United States is the country that looks weak. You cannot even prosecute your alleged terrorists. You have a corrupt justice system. You're morally weak and inconsistent. We are at least a just nation. We convict and punish criminals according to the letter of the law.

Hevneren
04-18-2012, 02:11 PM

Under the regular sentencing we have currently, the sentence is (as I understand) 21 years, plus 5 years extra per denial for release, meaning the justice system could sentence ABB to 21 years plus 5+5+5+5 etc. years. That is, if the report that he's "sane" (sane enough for prison) is taken into account.

ABB has stated that if he is to be punished, it should be the death sentence, because he wants to become a martyr for his "cause".

Hevneren
04-18-2012, 02:12 PM

Nobody's pushing for more lenient criminal penalties. What are you talking about?

Hevneren
04-18-2012, 02:13 PM
Is he really wrong on that point?

100% yes.

Hevneren
04-18-2012, 02:15 PM

You're a troll. What business does some nutwing descended from convicts have, in talking about what goes on in my nation?

Hevneren
04-18-2012, 02:18 PM
lGwRKY0NzKM

Yes, the spineless bitch cries over his twisted propaganda filth, but he doesn't give two shits about the children and other family members he took away from hundreds of people.

He's without conscience or humanity. Fucking scum.

Hevneren
04-18-2012, 02:20 PM
Yes, he is, although people refuse to admit it.

The things would be simpler if he obviously were a crackpot, but if he is not, then he is a successful and merciless political terrorist who fanatically believes in his case, who readily traded his freedom for the lives of people whom he considers to be his ideological opponents (and probably for the opportunity to send his message after being put on trial).

He's only won in his own twisted mind. He's accomplished nothing but to cause a whole nation to hate him and his twisted "ideology". He's caused untold suffering to "his" people. He's accomplished nothing for his sick, twisted "cause".

Graham
04-18-2012, 02:22 PM

New manifesto promise? For sure election winner. In crisis, self destruct. A promise to our people. :cool:

Hevneren
04-18-2012, 02:40 PM
This guy, though undeniably weird is not acting out of self preservation but preservation of his people.

Bullshit. I don't buy that for one second and your defence of the mass murderer of my people doesn't change shit. What exactly are you preserving by murdering 69 of your own people?

The people who defend Norway and preserve its people are our armed forces, and the police, who apprehended this raving psychopath. Every policeman who took part in apprehending this piece of shit is a patriot and a hero.

I'm grateful to true Norwegian heroes who fought against fascism and extremism, like our resistance fighters during WWII. They were selfless in their love for their people and nation! Milorg, Linge Kompani, the heroes of Telemark, Max Manus, Gutta på skauen. Brave patriots, nationalists and freedom fighters.
73XIZ5I6BLw

A lot of people don't seem to realize that because most of us are less selfless than him.

You must be out of your mind if you think it's selfless to murder 77 people, call yourself a "commander" and Templar, and demand to become a leader of a country. Your kind of reasoning is sickening.

The selfless ones were those at Utøya who tried to help each other in surviving this psychopathic scumbag. The selfless ones were the ones who came to help the survivors and bring them to safety after they had to swim from the island in fear from their lives.

In other words he's not being stripped of his courage by languishing in there but probably having a restful time.

What courage??? He was too much of a spineless coward to kill himself, even if he claims he wants to be a "martyr". He's been bitching and whining about being in prison, saying it's like being in a concentration camp! He's a fucking coward and a weakling!

The brave ones are the families and those who were affected by his hideous crimes! The brave ones were the ones who had to endure their friends and loved ones gunned down by a psychopathic, narcissistic sub-human. The brave ones were the survivors who had to swim for their lives, not knowing if they'd survive or not.

The same tolerance and civility which drove him to his crime is now helping him secure his victory.

What victory? He's the most hated man in Norway, and his rants are considered utter lunacy.

Maybe you should refrain from discussing subjects you obviously know nothing about?

Hevneren
04-18-2012, 05:16 PM
No, fuck you, your off-topic posts should be deleted.

I see you're being selective. :rolleyes2:

I'm not the one creating threads about ABB and then derailing them by obsessing over Jews, laughing about mass murder and terrorism, making shit up and generally being a nuisance.

Graham
04-18-2012, 05:18 PM
Hev, you really are a nutter, aren't you. Breivik isn't American, Hevneren.

Both jokes are tasteless. Can't just pick out Hev on that.

Always found stuff like above, as desperate humour. Everyone's their own critic to humour though. meh.

riverman
04-18-2012, 05:22 PM

Always found stuff like above, as desperate humour. Everyone's their own critic to humour though. meh.

Hev is the one making himself out to be the one on the moral highground here, yet he's stooping to the level of troll posts.
So, is it o.k. to respond to trollish posts with more junk posts?

Hevneren
04-18-2012, 05:35 PM

I was making a point.

Hevneren
04-18-2012, 05:38 PM
Hev is the one making himself out to be the one on the moral highground here, yet he's stooping to the level of troll posts.
So, it it o.k. to respond to trollish posts with more junk posts?

I was making a point. I don't find any of those pictures funny, since I have some human decency left. I'm just sick and tired of the way in which this tragedy is being turned into a joke by foreigners. If you want to be respected, then learn to respect others. I don't take shit from anyone.

riverman
04-18-2012, 05:48 PM
I was making a point. I don't find any of those pictures funny, since I have some human decency left. I'm just sick and tired of the way in which this tragedy is being turned into a joke by foreigners. If you want to be respected, then learn to respect others. I don't take shit from anyone.

Neither do I, Hev, but your posts were trolling, spamming up the thread.

Hevneren
04-18-2012, 08:15 PM
Neither do I, Hev, but your posts were trolling, spamming up the thread.

Actually, I'm one of the few who actually knows what he's talking about when it comes to the thread subject.

brunette
04-18-2012, 08:36 PM

He's a radical Zionist according to their media. I don't think his intent was to go after Muslims or 'non Whites' of any kind. So called psychos think things out first because he could have gone to a local Mosque and killed people there. In the same way Zionists use Muslims from the New World to do similar attacks on Whites for their gain. It's nonsense. That was only my point on this forum.

riverman
04-18-2012, 09:06 PM
Actually, I'm one of the few who actually knows what he's talking about when it comes to the thread subject.

Anyways, I don't really have an argument with you, so back on topic.

Quorra
04-18-2012, 10:10 PM
Bullshit. I don't buy that for one second and your defence of the mass murderer of my people doesn't change shit. What exactly are you preserving by murdering 69 of your own people? I don't know. How is that relevant to my point? The guy has sacrificed his freedom for what he believes is right. You don't seem to understand the definition of selflessness. And steady on with this Defense of mass murder nonsense. Just because I'm analyzing the man and the situation in a rational way and you are not, does not mean I'm defending him.

The people who defend Norway and preserve its people are our armed forces, and the police, who apprehended this raving psychopath. Every policeman who took part in apprehending this piece of shit is a patriot and a hero.Some are, some aren't

I'm grateful to true Norwegian heroes who fought against fascism and extremism, like our resistance fighters during WWII. They were selfless in their love for their people and nation! Milorg, Linge Kompani, the heroes of Telemark, Max Manus, Gutta på skauen. Brave patriots, nationalists and freedom fighters.
That's nice. But it's extraneous to the discussion.

You must be out of your mind if you think it's selfless to murder 77 people, call yourself a "commander" and Templar, and demand to become a leader of a country. Your kind of reasoning is sickening.Again you are putting words in my mouth. I'm not out of my mind but merely discussing rationally. Something I'm sure lot of people would be grateful of you to duplicate. As for Breivik's selflessness? You think he did it completely for personal gain? I suppose it's possible.

The selfless ones were those at Utøya who tried to help each other in surviving this psychopathic scumbag. The selfless ones were the ones who came to help the survivors and bring them to safety after they had to swim from the island in fear from their lives. I don't know the details but I agree. It does seem that they were acting out of selflessness too.

What courage??? He was too much of a spineless coward to kill himself, even if he claims he wants to be a "martyr". He's been bitching and whining about being in prison, saying it's like being in a concentration camp! He's a fucking coward and a weakling!Must everything about the man you hate be negative? As I said he's in a lovely facility which must be moralizing for him so it's hard to judge. He may not have been as composed as he was if he'd been harassed and demoralized in a non-Scandinavian Jail. A good flogging before the trial may have made him act with considerable less poise I suppose.

The brave ones are the families and those who were affected by his hideous crimes! The brave ones were the ones who had to endure their friends and loved ones gunned down by a psychopathic, narcissistic sub-human. The brave ones were the survivors who had to swim for their lives, not knowing if they'd survive or not. Their bravery is being tested daily and my heart goes out to them. But only they know how brave they are. We cannot judge. We can judge Breivik's bravery because it was a situation he choose, without being forced into it.

What victory? He's the most hated man in Norway, and his rants are considered utter lunacy. The victory of acting poised and not crumbling in remorse and submission to the court as you or I would to reduce our sentence if we were in court

Maybe you should refrain from discussing subjects you obviously know nothing about?It's pretty obvious I know more of human nature then you.:)

Disclaimer: Although Hevneren has used typical PC tactics to make me appear as though I'm a Breivik supporter. If you read my texts you'll see I am merely analyzing the situation rationally.:)

StonyArabia
04-18-2012, 11:03 PM
Nothing is wrong they should just bring justice to the families.

Adrian
04-18-2012, 11:20 PM
I've deleted provocative pics and posts/insults related to those pics.

This is a sensitive topic for many people, especially for members from Norway, and posting of such pics is unacceptable!

SilverKnight
04-18-2012, 11:27 PM
:ranger:

Why would you kill your own people to prove a point ?
Wouldn't it make sense if he has targeted non-Norwegian foreigners instead? (not that I support what he did).

Hevneren
04-18-2012, 11:28 PM
I don't know. How is that relevant to my point? The guy has sacrificed his freedom for what he believes is right. You don't seem to understand the definition of selflessness. And steady on with this Defense of mass murder nonsense. Just because I'm analyzing the man and the situation in a rational way and you are not, does not mean I'm defending him.

I'm questioning your definition of selflessness, because someone who wants to be known and be seen as a hero, saviour and leader, can't be selfless. It's not my fault you don't know the details here.

Your way of discussing is no more rational than mine, and mine no less rational, just because I a) care about the topic and you don't, and b) I know information you don't.

Some are, some aren't

They all are.

That's nice. But it's extraneous to the discussion.

Says who?

Again you are putting words in my mouth.

What words did I put in your mouth?

I'm not out of my mind but merely discussing rationally.

I'm sure you are, sunshine. You're the only rational person on this thread. ;)

Something I'm sure lot of people would be grateful of you to duplicate.

Oh, I'm sorry my debate style isn't a carbon copy of yours. If you want to avoid people with different opinions than you, I suggest not debating on forums online. :thumb001:

As for Breivik's selflessness? You think he did it completely for personal gain? I suppose it's possible.

Completely or not, you can't be selfless if there's a selfish component, like wanting to be admired as a hero for murdering unarmed children. I'm only doing the "irrational" thing of going by the dictionary definition of selflessness, though. You obviously know better.

I don't know the details but I agree. It does seem that they were acting out of selflessness too.

Stick with that thought. It's the smartest thing you've said so far. ;)

Must everything about the man you hate be negative?

I'm not allowed to hate my enemies?

As I said he's in a lovely facility which must be moralizing for him so it's hard to judge. He may not have been as composed as he was if he'd been harassed and demoralized in a non-Scandinavian Jail. A good flogging before the trial may have made him act with considerable less poise I suppose.

What's your point? :shrug:

Their bravery is being tested daily and my heart goes out to them. But only they know how brave they are. We cannot judge. We can judge Breivik's bravery because it was a situation he choose, without being forced into it.

I know it's terribly irrational of me, but could you please explain to me what's brave about murdering unarmed, innocent children?

The victory of acting poised and not crumbling in remorse and submission to the court as you or I would to reduce our sentence if we were in court

Except he keeps changing much of his story every time he's pressed on it. One day he's a Christian fundamentalist, the next he isn't. He calls himself a militant Christian while in the same sentence saying he's not very religious. He's a fucking joke. He's a pathetic loser and a cast-out who had to fake everything in his life. His own father doesn't love him, he has no real friends, no education. He didn't even fully write his own manifesto.

It's pretty obvious I know more of human nature then you.:)

Of course you do, sunshine.

Disclaimer: Although Hevneren has used typical PC tactics to make me appear as though I'm a Breivik supporter. If you read my texts you'll see I am merely analyzing the situation rationally.:)

PC tactics? I haven't used any tactics on you. You sound - fare I say - somewhat irrational for accusing me of using shadowy "tactics" on you. :coffee:

riverman
04-18-2012, 11:38 PM
(edit)

Hevneren
04-18-2012, 11:40 PM
I've deleted provocative pics and posts/insults related to those pics.

This is a sensitive topic for many people, especially for members from Norway, and posting of such pics is unacceptable!

Thank you. :)

Contra Mundum
04-19-2012, 12:22 AM
Norway's elite are responsible for this massacre. If they didn't force multiculturalism on their native population, this would have never happened. It's human nature for a man to defend his people and nation, and some who are unstable like Breivik can been sent over the edge. He committed a horrible crime, but the government of Norway is committing a far bigger crime, genocide against its own people. I'm surprised there hasn't been more violence in Norway and in other European countries.

Quorra
04-19-2012, 06:36 AM
PC tactics? I haven't used any tactics on you. You sound - fare I say - somewhat irrational for accusing me of using shadowy "tactics" on you. :coffee:

The traditional offensive strategy of the PC officer is to shut down a discussion which may yield holes in the loony left tyranny. You(PC police) are always on the offensive. Never on the the defensive. I beseech any readers to peruse his style. It is always like this. I haven't seen all of his posts but I'm familiar with his angle enough to be certain of it.

The goal of this offense is to scare, shame, humiliate and failing those, simple bewilder anyone who opposes your opinion.

I invite anyone who's interested in social engineering(whether accidental or deliberate) to read AussieScot's post of brievik's dialog on this page...

Engh:...do you think your actions on July 22 will correct this injustice [you see in society]?

Breivik: Absolutely not. If you see me as a nationalist, you are completely wrong.

Engh: Ok.

Breivik: I am not a nationalist. I am an ultra-nationalist, and the goals of a nationalist are completely different to the goals of and ultra-nationalist. And I and those like me, we want to hasten [provoke] a conflict because we are afraid of ending up as a minority in the meantime, so that we can handle it, and at least I felt I had to provoke forth a witch-hunt against moderate cultural conservatives and nationalists.

Engh: But will you be able to change ...

Breivik: I think 22 July managed to provoke a witch hunt of moderate cultural conservatives and nationalists. You can see that too. Just look at [Prime Minister] Stoltenberg’s New Year speech in which he basically called everyone who was critical of immigration extremists. So it has turned out exactly how I was hoping it would. So I, I, there are many nationalists who have written letters to me and who [ask] what you are doing, we will not gain any more support from this, our cause is weakened, but they have completely misunderstood the goals. The goal is not that we should get an immediate boost, just after there will be a crisis, but in the very, very long term, it will be an advantage because you contribute to increasing censorship in Europe, which again in the very long term will be an advantage because you contribute to radicalization of cultural conservatives and nationalists, and contribute to increased polarization, so the nationalists who believe that I did this for a short term boost, they have misunderstood completely.

Engh: But what is it?

Breivik: I think very long term.

Engh: Yes, I understand. But now we are talking about two things. Because you say that in the long run it will increase radicalization, that is increase the people who believe like you.

Breivik: I think it will turn out that way.

Engh: But then I wonder, I’ve come to the understanding that you want to change something about the Norwegian society that you describe as an injustice. Then I wonder, will your actions 22 July in the long run be able to change the injustice?

Breivik: Absolutely.

Engh: Ok.

Breivik: Because it will contribute to a witch hunt, it will contribute to more censorship, which in turn will result in polarization.

Engh: And more, and then?

Breivik: Which will lead to radicalization.

Engh: Yes, and then?

Breivik: Yes, that is.

Engh: But how shall we ..

Breivik: With more radicalization, more will make a choice. Thus, the more people who lose hope of peaceful struggle, that is, democracy, the more people choose to become revolutionaries.

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?p=846743#post846743

So perhaps we can discuss the real implications that this Breivik incident has for us as with out these constant trolling or Hysteria by the possibly well meaning, possibly sinister HR Hevneren.

Hevneren
04-19-2012, 12:59 PM
Norway's elite are responsible for this massacre.

No, ABB is the one solely responsible for his own actions. I don't believe in your brand of moral relativism.

If they didn't force multiculturalism on their native population, this would have never happened.

Assumption. We're dealing with a psychopath with a deluded and twisted view of reality. He wrote in his manifesto that he wanted to turn Norway Catholic and become the leader of Norway. Insanity.

It's human nature for a man to defend his people and nation, and some who are unstable like Breivik can been sent over the edge. He committed a horrible crime, but the government of Norway is committing a far bigger crime, genocide against its own people. I'm surprised there hasn't been more violence in Norway and in other European countries.

As I wrote, nobody else is guilty for the crimes of this psychopath.

Hevneren
04-19-2012, 01:17 PM
The traditional offensive strategy of the PC officer is to shut down a discussion which may yield holes in the loony left tyranny.

I love a good conspiracy theory. However, your fragile attempts in defaming me are only that. You see, you foreigners who spew forth your wild theories, are simply wrong about a great many things, and as such I feel it's my duty as someone who actually knows what he's talking about, to correct you. So, it's very straight forward. You talk shit and I set you straight. :)

You(PC police) are always on the offensive. Never on the the defensive. I beseech any readers to peruse his style. It is always like this. I haven't seen all of his posts but I'm familiar with his angle enough to be certain of it.

What's my "angle", sunshine? The only thing I care about in this is my people and my nation, and when some third rate foreign couch psychologist starts spewing our half-arsed mumbo jumbo about my nation and the crimes that have had a profound effect on me personally and on my people, I feel compelled to speak out.

You better be prepared to see me on these threads about my nation and my people, in full force, because it's my damn right to speak out about what goes on in my nation. I'll post on here and the other ABB thread as much as I very well please, and I sure as hell don't need permission from you. Are we clear?

The goal of this offense is to scare, shame, humiliate and failing those, simple bewilder anyone who opposes your opinion.

No, my goal is - as a native Norwegian - to set the record straight about what goes on in Norway and what's happening with this trial. I've seen a number of hair-brained theories with no root in the real world on this and the other thread, and since I care about Norway and my people, I see it as my duty and my right to have my voice heard here.

I invite anyone who's interested in social engineering(whether accidental or deliberate) to read AussieScot's post of brievik's dialog on this page...

So perhaps we can discuss the real implications that this Breivik incident has for us as with out these constant trolling or Hysteria by the possibly well meaning, possibly sinister HR Hevneren.

Ah, so it's hysteria to set people straight about their deluded theories now? It's hysteria to disagree with the likes of you? Well, you'll have to forgive me for not taking you very seriously, seeing as how your fragile ego can't cope with me setting you straight or disagreeing with you.

Sinister? Oh, you crack me up! :lol:

riverman
04-19-2012, 01:27 PM
I love a good conspiracy theory. However, your fragile attempts in defaming me are only that. You see, you foreigners who spew forth your wild theories, are simply wrong about a great many things, and as such I feel it's my duty as someone who actually knows what he's talking about, to correct you. So, it's very straight forward. You talk shit and I set you straight. :)

What's my "angle", sunshine? The only thing I care about in this is my people and my nation, and when some third rate foreign couch psychologist starts spewing our half-arsed mumbo jumbo about my nation and the crimes that have had a profound effect on me personally and on my people, I feel compelled to speak out.

You better be prepared to see me on these threads about my nation and my people, in full force, because it's my damn right to speak out about what goes on in my nation. I'll post on here and the other ABB thread as much as I very well please, and I sure as hell don't need permission from you. Are we clear?

No, my goal is - as a native Norwegian - to set the record straight about what goes on in Norway and what's happening with this trial. I've seen a number of hair-brained theories with no root in the real world on this and the other thread, and since I care about Norway and my people, I see it as my duty and my right to have my voice heard here.

Ah, so it's hysteria to set people straight about their deluded theories now? It's hysteria to disagree with the likes of you? Well, you'll have to forgive me for not taking you very seriously, seeing as how your fragile ego can't cope with me setting you straight or disagreeing with you.

Well, Hev, we "foreigners", (you must mean non-Norwegians) also have a right to voice our opinions on this situation, it's how a sensible discussion is engaged. Anyways, I haven't been arguing with you but I'm still not really sure what your position is on many issues so we're just having a rational dialogue here.

Hevneren
04-19-2012, 02:01 PM
Well, Hev, we "foreigners", (you must mean non-Norwegians) also have a right to voice our opinions on this situation, it's how a sensible discussion is engaged. Anyways, I haven't been arguing with you but I'm still not really sure what your position is on many issues so we're just having a rational dialogue here.

Bring forth sensible arguments and positions, but I have a low tolerance for conspiracy theories, trash talking, insults and people who only wish to praise terrorism and mass murder.

Quorra
04-19-2012, 07:56 PM

I won't bother arguing with you because all your points had zero relevance to my sensible assertions and if they did have any, they were nullified by my previous assertions and common sense(and decency). Which is true of all PC offense. You'll do anything to derail the path of truth.

On this last bit. You think "sinister" is too serious a word when describing the PC police? Obviously you can't care too much about these deaths if you don't think PC propaganda can be described as sinister. You might think this is a game but obviously Breivik takes it very seriously indeed. I'm quite certain that you would not be able to duplicate his poise in the court room under such circumstance. You are getting your panties in a knot just talking to a woman and mother on a web forum.:)

Hevneren
04-19-2012, 09:11 PM
I won't bother arguing with you because all your points had zero relevance to my sensible assertions and if they did have any, they were nullified by my previous assertions and common sense(and decency). Which is true of all PC offense. You'll do anything to derail the path of truth.

So far you haven't made much sense at all. I can see why that makes you upset, but it's really not my problem.

On this last bit. You think "sinister" is too serious a word when describing the PC police?

Who's this "PC police", and why do you think they're after you on the Interwebz? Do you have some dangerous secrets to divulge to the world?

Obviously you can't care too much about these deaths if you don't think PC propaganda can be described as sinister.

What PC propaganda? And what makes you think I don't care about my people?

You might think this is a game but obviously Breivik takes it very seriously indeed.

:confused:

I think this is a game? I'm not the one spreading nonsensical conspiracy theories about subjects I know little or nothing about.

I'm quite certain that you would not be able to duplicate his poise in the court room under such circumstance.

What poise? Him crying like a bitch over his perverted propaganda filth?

You are getting your panties in a knot just talking to a woman and mother on a web forum.:)

Sure I am, sunshine, and that's why you're so upset that I don't agree with your loony ideas. ;)

Supreme American
04-19-2012, 09:17 PM

It's unfortunate how in such situations, due to the stupidity of the messenger, an otherwise truthful message is totally lost.

Quorra
04-19-2012, 09:41 PM
I'm not the one spreading nonsensical conspiracy theories about subjects I know little or nothing about.

Not a conspiracy theory but a conspiracy. A minority of very loud and coercive people in western countries are conspiring to make us multicultural. Maybe it's the second language factor that you don't understand, but the word ,conspiracy, doesn't actually mean someone talking about aliens anal probing someone.

con·spir·a·cy/kənˈspirəsē/
Noun:

-A secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.
-The action of plotting or conspiring.

A conspiracy theory is a theory about a possible conspiracy, unproven. What we are dealing with here is a conspiracy as shown in the second definition above.

I've deleted most of your post in this quote for your dignity. Nobody needs to see that inflammatory self abasement twice.

I won't reply to you anymore at the moment because do so would be ungracious of me. In the mean time you can reflect on how you've single handedly transferred the sympathy of any readers of your trash from the victims family's to Breivik.:(

Hevneren
04-19-2012, 10:21 PM
Not a conspiracy theory but a conspiracy. A minority of very loud and coercive people in western countries are conspiring to make us multicultural. Maybe it's the second language factor that you don't understand, but the word ,conspiracy, doesn't actually mean someone talking about aliens anal probing someone.

con·spir·a·cy/kənˈspirəsē/
Noun:

-A secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.
-The action of plotting or conspiring.

A conspiracy theory is a theory about a possible conspiracy, unproven. What we are dealing with here is a conspiracy as shown in the second definition above.

Fascinating. And you know all this? Did you figure it out all on your own? What does this conspiracy consist of?

I've deleted most of your post in this quote for your dignity. Nobody needs to see that inflammatory self abasement twice.

Of course, sunshine. Nevermind your whining over me not agreeing with you. :)

I won't reply to you anymore at the moment because do so would be ungracious of me.

Awww... And I who thought we had a special thing going here. Oh well, I suppose I'll just have to do without you. As hard as it may seem. I'll try not to cry. :(

In the mean time you can reflect on how you've single handedly transferred the sympathy of any readers of your trash from the victims family's to Breivik.:(

Of course it is, sunshine. I'm solely responsible for everything that's wrong, including your obvious personal insecurities. Nevermind the fact that you've been cheerleading ABB throughout the thread and lambasting me for daring to contradict your peculiar theories and wordview. ;)