PDA

View Full Version : A brief course of IndoEuropean linguistic studies. For those who does not know.

DarkZarathustra
05-25-2009, 11:58 PM
A brief course of IndoEuropean linguistic studies. For those who does not know.

By Latinist

1. IndoEuropeans were born in Europe in the times of ice age. Statements that they were born in other parts of the world – were disproved else in the middle of 19 century. In that times it was a mistake but now – it can be only pure provocation came from the intelligent services ether Israel, or USA.

2. IE were primordially nordid people. Statements about the opposite is provocation from the same sources.

3. Early-IndoEuropeans language (EIE) consisted from 203 biconsonantal words. It is absolutely accurate figures. This were words, each of them contained in itself two consonant sounds and practically did not contained in itself any vowel sounds. So spoke forefathers of nordid people in the times when raged ice age. (180 thousand years in general). Statements that words of EARLY IndoEuropeans could contain in itself another number of consonants and whole series different vowel sounds – is pure provocation which was planned and was paid in the same instances.

4. Nordid IE – the best part of humanity. All others – lower and worse. Statements about the opposite are not necessarily can be planned in the above intelligences, they can be and private opinion those who had not been lucky with their birth, for this hits very heavily at self-respect. In any case these statements are mistaken.A brief course of IndoEuropean linguistic studies. For those who does not know.

Psychonaut
05-26-2009, 08:27 AM
I'd love to see these statements backed up with some sources since they run counter to the information about the Proto-Indo-Europeans that's in most of my history texts.

Lahtari
05-26-2009, 08:46 AM
As a non-IE, non-Nordid Mossad employee I definitely don't have any credibility to counter any of those most truthful claims, regardless of how valid my counter arguments would be. But behalf of my position I must make the ridiculous claim that this thread belongs in Off-topic or other lowbrow section instead of History & Ethnogenesis. ;)