PDA

View Full Version : How do you leave someone you Love....

Heart of Oak
04-19-2012, 09:38 AM
I love my partner, but I love my life more, how do I love n leave.......

Hurrem sultana
04-19-2012, 09:42 AM
If it is not working then it is not working...you cant do anything about it

Corvus
04-19-2012, 09:44 AM
That`s what I thought when I left my ex girlfriend, but
after a while I regreted the decision. But there is no way back.
So be careful...

Drawing-slim
04-19-2012, 09:45 AM
Thats Tough.
And is tougher for us men i think. Because we're weaker, less cold blooded then women in this area:P

Hurrem sultana
04-19-2012, 09:45 AM
That`s what I thought when I left my ex girlfriend, but
after a while I regreted the decision. But there is no way back.
So be careful...

regret you left her? of course there is a way back,people get back together all the time

Hurrem sultana
04-19-2012, 09:46 AM
Thats Tough.
And is tougher for us men i think. Because we're weaker, less cold blooded then women in this area:P

I heard that many times and i think it is true,,women are really cold once they want to leave a partner.usually they will not leave until they find someone else,and after the breakup we are really mean if the ex continues calling us:(

Corvus
04-19-2012, 09:51 AM
regret you left her? of course there is a way back,people get back together all the time

No she has another friend now and this chapter is closed for me as well.
I just think it is always better to have a partner than to be single, even if there are some compromises.
It is a natural instinct and makes us feel more comfortable.

Lithium
04-19-2012, 09:55 AM
First you have to love and respect yourself and then you can direct this to someone else. If love makes you feel like you are giving or sacrificing too much then it's not worth it. There is no place for a single doubt when it comes to real love IMO.

Hurrem sultana
04-19-2012, 10:18 AM
No she has another friend now and this chapter is closed for me as well.
I just think it is always better to have a partner than to be single, even if there are some compromises.
It is a natural instinct and makes us feel more comfortable.

well if she has a new boyfriend then of course it is late,i was thinking as long as both of you are single

SilverKnight
04-20-2012, 12:54 AM
There's something called, speaking to them.

Heart of Oak
04-20-2012, 09:11 AM
There's something called, speaking to them.

talking is fine we talk all the time however emotionly it solves nothing.......

Kazimiera
04-20-2012, 11:05 AM
When you want to end a relationship with someone, there is a reason why you want to do so. If that reason didn't exist then you would want to stay together with that person.

I think it is important to keep this reason in mind and go ahead with your decision. There will still be an emotional attachment of some sort, oftentimes because the relationship has became a habit. Chances are things will get ugly, but you just have to persevere.

In the beginning there are promises that things will change but it won't.

A relationship is like a porcelain cup. Once there is a chip missing or crack in it you might try to glue it back together but it will never be the same again. Best is just to get out and stay out even if it is hard in the beginning.

I know it's cliche, but things do get better with time. The more distance you gain from it, the more you can start viewing it objectively. Chances are you might be happy that you have done so.

Sometimes the other person may have done something you cannot live with, or you might just have grown apart over the years. These things do happen and by letting it go you will probably be doing them a favour too.

Remember that it probably isn't just you feeling that way.

gandalf
04-20-2012, 11:38 AM

Just embrace islam and you will be allowed to have 4 wifes :D

Aces High
04-20-2012, 12:33 PM

Hello sailor.

Just tell him you found a younger more virile twenty year old on your last sojourn to Morocco,im sure he will understand.

SilverKnight
04-20-2012, 05:13 PM
talking is fine we talk all the time however emotionly it solves nothing.......

Well that's good, try showing her how you feel in detail, being the most honest is always the best choice men.

Arne
04-20-2012, 05:14 PM
With Tears in my Eyes if sheŽd broke up with me.

RenaRyuguu
10-14-2021, 11:16 PM
well if you have to move on then move on what can you do that's life lmao