PDA

View Full Version : Would you date fat girls/guys?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Mortimer
04-21-2012, 08:14 PM
I wouldnt. Maybe chubby or a little fat but my seize would be too much.

brunette
04-21-2012, 08:14 PM
Ha ha.

Mary
04-21-2012, 08:15 PM
No. Sorry, IM.

Mortimer
04-21-2012, 08:16 PM
No. Sorry, IM.

you dont need to be sorry, its not about me.

brunette
04-21-2012, 08:18 PM
Are you sure dude?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7c20y5IL4Q 2Pac - All About You

Mortimer
04-21-2012, 08:19 PM
Are you sure dude?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7c20y5IL4Q 2Pac - All About You

good song, but no its not about me, its about fats in general

Dilberth
04-21-2012, 08:20 PM
No.Where is the poll?

ficuscarica
04-21-2012, 08:20 PM
No way.

Mortimer
04-21-2012, 08:22 PM
No.Where is the poll?

poll is up now.

Corvus
04-21-2012, 08:23 PM
It depends. There are different stages of fat. A little bit chubby does not disturb me,
but too much could scare me of.

Arne
04-21-2012, 08:24 PM
Why do fat People demand a Partner to accept having the size of a Whale ?

Mortimer
04-21-2012, 08:26 PM
Why do fat People demand a Partner to accept having the size of a Whale ?

i dont, i dont demand anyone to accept me as partner. i gave up slowly the idea of having an partner, if a nice opportunity pops up i wouldnt say no though.

Arne
04-21-2012, 08:27 PM
i dont, i dont demand anyone to accept me as partner. i gave up slowly the idea of having an partner, if a nice opportunity pops up i wouldnt say no though.

I didn´t even reffered to you... Only wrote my Opinion.

Corvus
04-21-2012, 08:29 PM

You should give up at the age of 29. That`s much too early IMO

ficuscarica
04-21-2012, 08:30 PM
IM, loose weight... nobody forces you to be fat and live with the destructive effects of it. Do you really want food to destroy your future? :(

Incal
Well, there's a difference between fat and obese. There are some really cute fatties. Somewhere I remember reading fat girls have better mood than skinny ones and on top of that they keep you warm at night.

Europa
Simply not..:coffee:

Arne
04-21-2012, 08:32 PM
Simply not..:coffee:

Come on, don´t be finicky *jokes*

Hurrem sultana
04-21-2012, 08:32 PM
Never

Sikeliot
04-21-2012, 08:33 PM
No, due to the health risks and the fact that their lifestyle would conflict with mine. I am very physically active and I would want my boyfriend to be the same way.

Corvus
04-21-2012, 08:34 PM
A partner isn't the only reason you should lose weight. Chubby is one thing but obesity is a risk factor. Obesity is a disease, it's unhealthy and gives propensity to other conditions like heart problems.

That`s true, it has some dangerous side effects and could shorten life.

Mortimer
04-21-2012, 08:34 PM
A partner isn't the only reason you should lose weight. Chubby is one thing but obesity is a risk factor. Obesity is a disease, it's unhealthy and gives propensity to other conditions like heart problems.

i know.:)

lepa
04-21-2012, 08:35 PM
No.

Hurrem sultana
04-21-2012, 08:37 PM
seriously IM,do you even have the will to change? you are still young and have time,but soon once you are over 30 it is too late.Not to find a partner but to start a healthy life style

Mortimer
04-21-2012, 08:40 PM
seriously IM,do you even have the will to change? you are still young and have time,but soon once you are over 30 it is too late.Not to find a partner but to start a healthy life style

probably i dont have enough willpower thats why i fail, but i do have the wish. but lets not talk about me again. just tell your opinion about fat in general.:)

Germanicus
04-21-2012, 08:41 PM
Hell yeah...the chubby ones were very greatful when I was younger.:coffee:

Corvus
04-21-2012, 08:45 PM

Why is it too late at the age 30. Is this a demarcation line to change.
No, it`s never too late to change IMO. He still has plenty of time.

Hurrem sultana
04-21-2012, 08:47 PM
Why is it too late at the age 30. Is this a demarcation line to change.
No, it`s never too late to change IMO. He still has plenty of time.

Yes it is the older you get the harder you will change,,youth is till 30-35,,then it goes down

Rastko
04-21-2012, 08:48 PM
I accept chubby girls.

But message for you girls: NEVER ACCEPT FAT GUY WHO DOESNT DO ANYTHING AND JUST EATS!

Men must be fit,they have no excuse.

Girls need 20-30% more body fat.

Incal
04-21-2012, 10:39 PM
I accept chubby girls.

But message for you girls: NEVER ACCEPT FAT GUY WHO DOESNT DO ANYTHING AND JUST EATS!

LOL dude, once they see this:

http://www.paranormalknowledge.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/money.jpg

The rest is meaningless for 'em.

Queen B
04-21-2012, 10:40 PM
No, I wouldn't

Leadchucker
04-21-2012, 11:23 PM
Amish proverb: A plump wife and a big barn never did any man harm.

For what it's worth :D

Furnace
04-21-2012, 11:27 PM
Chubby girls are fine, obese not so much.

Quorra
04-21-2012, 11:56 PM

Why don't you diet? You could easily lose it by not eating. That's how I loses weight.

Execrise is good for losing weight if you are 20 now for me the only way is to starve myself. It works very quickly and I'd recommend it to everyone.

Riki
04-22-2012, 01:11 AM
I would say no.
But I voted yes,due to the fact that love is indeed blind.

Anarch
04-22-2012, 01:15 AM
Chubby girls need loving too :D

But in all fairness, when it's at the stage of being unhealthy, no. I like girls with curves in the right places, not penguins.

Vixen
04-22-2012, 01:20 AM
Somewhere I remember reading fat girls have better mood than skinny ones

Seriously? I´d be in a terrible mood if I was fat.
Maybe it was just refering to underweight girls who do not get enough to eat? This can certainly make a person grumpy.
I´m sure overweight girls are generally unhappy compared to thin, healthy ones.

sturmwalkure
04-22-2012, 01:24 AM
I would never date someone who is fat, let alone obese. Big fat NO.

CelticViking
04-22-2012, 01:28 AM

http://www.spacegravy.com/sgmedia/graphics/oneliners/movies/FatBastard.gif

Queen B
04-22-2012, 01:29 AM
I would never date someone who is fat, let alone obese. Big fat NO.

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/i-see-what-you-did-there.png

PetiteParisienne
04-22-2012, 01:31 AM
I was overweight for a few years, so I understand how horrible it can be knowing that you're undesirable and ageing faster than you should be. That being said, small lifestyle changes can make a big difference. Eating good foods and staying active, even just moderately active, will do wonders for your body AND your psyche. Good ways to start include substituting sugary drinks for water, snacking only on fruit and vegetables, and going for a walk every morning.

Would I date an obese person? No. And not because I think obese men can't treat women well or are otherwise valueless. Rather, I find it unattractive when men neglect themselves. Respecting your body is so important.

Svipdag
04-22-2012, 01:44 AM
I find obese people very unattractive. Having been one myself, I know that many others feel the same way.

"DE GVSTIBVS NON EST DISPVTANDVM" - GAIVS VALERIVS CATVLLVS

CelticViking
04-22-2012, 02:16 AM

Arnold Schwarzenegger is 113 kg.
Magnus Samuelsson is 156 kg

What is the weight of Obese people? over 200 ?

Supreme American
04-22-2012, 02:21 AM

I agree.

Supreme American
04-22-2012, 02:22 AM
Arnold Schwarzenegger is 113 kg.
Magnus Samuelsson is 156 kg

What is the weight of Obese people? over 200 ?

They go by BMI. Obviously the very muscular don't weigh in according to norms.

Aramis
04-22-2012, 02:23 AM
Sure. I'd date the shit out of them.

Rosenrot
04-22-2012, 02:32 AM
I was overweight for a few years, so I understand how horrible it can be knowing that you're undesirable and ageing faster than you should be. That being said, small lifestyle changes can make a big difference. Eating good foods and staying active, even just moderately active, will do wonders for your body AND your psyche. Good ways to start include substituting sugary drinks for water, snacking only on fruit and vegetables, and going for a walk every morning.

Would I date an obese person? No. And not because I think obese men can't treat women well or are otherwise valueless. Rather, I find it unattractive when men neglect themselves. Respecting your body is so important.

I've been there as well. I lost almost 40 pounds (aprox.20kgs). I used to weight 77kgs, now I have 60kgs (I've been on 58 kgs before... xD). All I did was balance by food (like, eating more vegetables and proteins in place of fat, and low the carbos ) and starting running. Well... Since I was a kid I had weight problems, and just got tired of it. And feels great. Because, it may look like a long jorney, but its not. Since everyday is a fight, each time you got the victory you feel amazing. And each kg you lost, well... It's an great feeling. Just have to be patience and have faith on yourself :)

And I used to have a crush on a chubby guy, but he was really cool and a danish grandson xDD (he got all a viking look and atitude). Whatever, I still prefer fit man by far :)

Vixen
04-22-2012, 02:42 AM
I was overweight for a while also, a few years ago, because of a hormonal imbalance caused by a health condition. I weighed 65 kilos at 163 cm tall. I was so miserable I couldn´t even bring myself leave the house. It might not seem very heavy (my BMI was near 25, right on the limit of "overweight") but I have a very small bone structure and had always been very thin, so It really bothered me. Now I´m back to my normal weight, (Thank God!) 52 kilos.

Kalitas
04-22-2012, 02:43 AM
When heart speaks...

CelticViking
04-22-2012, 04:00 AM
http://www.catwalk.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/justin-lee-collins.jpg

http://www.bearotic.com/img/2009/01/fabulous-mag-fancy-a-fatty.jpg

Vixen
04-22-2012, 04:11 AM
My fiance isn´t fat but he has a little bit of a beer belly. It doesn´t bother me at all.

Yaroslav
04-22-2012, 06:37 AM
No.

1. Not attractive.

2. If the person is fat then obviously that person is not responsible and can't be trusted.

Arrow Cross
04-22-2012, 09:02 AM
Obesity is a question of fat-to-muscle ratio, not sheer kilograms. Wladimir Klitschko could hardly be called obese, yet, he definitely weights more than your average Frankie Fattie.

Aces High
04-22-2012, 09:21 AM
Would you date fat girls?

No.......i have screwed a few when i was a young rube and pissed out of my mind.
So nobody can say i have never given to charity.

I would say my fatometer starts bleeping when they are bigger than Brenda Vaccaro when she did the midnight cowboy film.....she was sort of chubby but sexy.

Rødskjegg
04-22-2012, 09:27 AM
I love how fat people talk negatively of other fat people for being fat :D

I suppose I would not date a fat girl. Slender girls tend to fall for me. Guess I'm blessed.

Guapo
04-22-2012, 09:28 AM
2. If the person is fat then obviously that person is not responsible and can't be trusted.

:rotfl:

Talvi
04-22-2012, 09:32 AM
Bigger guys. Yes! Dont like skinny men so much. But fat or obese?? Hell no.

And IM, there is no way in hell you can be as choosy as you are.

WitheredWhiteness
04-22-2012, 09:36 AM
Nope, just because getting fat can more or less be controlled (eating less, healthy lifestyle, sport) and moreover obesity is not really healthy. I wouldn't like my partner to die of a heart attack in mid 30s... it would be hard to find such a big coffin :D

Aces High
04-22-2012, 09:37 AM
Yes IM...i mean how do you deal with your sweaty arse before jumping in the sack with some bird...?

Hevneren
04-22-2012, 09:48 AM
http://doctore0.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/you-win-this-time-penis.jpg
:D

finþaų
04-22-2012, 09:50 AM
I don't do dating. If I did, I wouldn't date anyone even remotely chubby.

Walter Overdick
04-22-2012, 10:50 AM
Fuck no. I've dated girls with higher fat body ratio than me but I'm extremely lean, so they don't count as obese. I don't like sagging skin and meat curtains, and chubby faces are not to be taken seriously.

dralos
04-22-2012, 11:14 AM
i would date you IM

Sarmatian
04-22-2012, 11:28 AM
ukSxZXNI5Vw

Lithium
04-22-2012, 11:37 AM
Personally for me fat/obese people are not responsible and they obviously don't care about their health and the way they look, so my answer is "no".

Terek
04-22-2012, 12:05 PM
I was overweight for a while also, a few years ago, because of a hormonal imbalance caused by a health condition. I weighed 65 kilos at 163 cm tall. I was so miserable I couldn´t even bring myself leave the house. It might not seem very heavy (my BMI was near 25, right on the limit of "overweight") but I have a very small bone structure and had always been very thin, so It really bothered me. Now I´m back to my normal weight, (Thank God!) 52 kilos.

I am now almost similar to that, I am afraid, at 165 cm and 64 kilos. I also used to have only 52 kilos, and this was just more than one year ago. The difference is then I had lived in the USA, where I did not like the food and did not have the time to cook, so I ate very little. Now I have returned home with my family and I can't stop eating(( as I mentioned in a different section. Also, I had an injury last summer and so I have gained so much weight. I don't like the way I feel as this.
Interesting, that men around seem to be more attracted to me at this weight now than before :confused:

Anyways, no I would not date a fat or obese men. This is not healthy and not attractive. Also, I have heard that such men do not function very well if you know what I mean:cool: Even so I would rather have someone who is slightly overweight than frail or too skinny. I do not want to be larger than a man, he must have some protecting strength and not have the body of a child.

Peyrol
04-22-2012, 12:19 PM
Not certainly obese or in heavy overweight.
A slightly overweight, instead, is another thing.

dralos
04-22-2012, 12:22 PM
I am now almost similar to that, I am afraid, at 165 cm and 64 kilos. I also used to have only 52 kilos, and this was just more than one year ago. The difference is then I had lived in the USA, where I did not like the food and did not have the time to cook, so I ate very little. Now I have returned home with my family and I can't stop eating(( as I mentioned in a different section. Also, I had an injury last summer and so I have gained so much weight. I don't like the way I feel as this.
Interesting, that men around seem to be more attracted to me at this weight now than before :confused:

Anyways, no I would not date a fat or obese men. This is not healthy and not attractive. Also, I have heard that such men do not function very well if you know what I mean:cool: Even so I would rather have someone who is slightly overweight than frail or too skinny. I do not want to be larger than a man, he must have some protecting strength and not have the body of a child.
you're overreacting here,64kilos isn't bad,it's healthy,by your reaction i was thinking you weight like 90kilos or more:D
you look perfectly fine and nice body for a jew:D

Pallantides
04-22-2012, 12:29 PM
I can go for a slightly overweight/chubby girl if she is pretty, but never fat/obese ones.

Vixen
04-22-2012, 12:33 PM
you're overreacting here,64kilos isn't bad,it's healthy,by your reaction i was thinking you weight like 90kilos or more:D
you look perfectly fine and nice body for a jew:D

It all depends on your bone structure and where you store your fat, some women with 165cm and 64 kilos look perfectly fine. :)
I however, looked terrible.

Terek
04-22-2012, 12:42 PM
It all depends on your bone structure and where you store your fat, some women with 165cm and 64 kilos look perfectly fine. :)
I however, looked terrible.

Yes this is true, I have naturally wide hips for example.
Men on the other hand do not have this excuse!

Vixen
04-22-2012, 12:45 PM

I have narrow hips and skinny legs... the weight went all to my upper body and it was not pretty :D

dralos
04-22-2012, 12:48 PM
i love wide hips:D

Stygian Cellarius
04-22-2012, 12:48 PM
Definitely not. Skinny to average girls only. The more weight on them and the less nimble they are in bed and that's a big no-no.

Terek
04-22-2012, 01:03 PM
i love wide hips:D

You would :rolleyes: A shame I'm not Jewish for you))

Noxcho women are supposed to give birth to a lot of children, so we need them :shrug: My aunt has seven children)

jerney
04-22-2012, 01:04 PM

I know how you feel. I've gained about 20-25 lbs over the course of about a year and a half (basically due to eating more and crappier, not exercising and probably my metabolism slowing down a bit) and I feel miserable too. I have a tiny frame too (and I'm only about 159 cm), so even when I would gain 5 lbs it was quite a significant change on me. Now I just feel like a heifer :(. It also doesn't help that even when I was thin and petite I already had wide hips for my frame. I have been trying to actually diet recently though, so hopefully I'll start losing the weight..

Rødskjegg
04-22-2012, 01:04 PM

Men can most certainly use the "big bone" excuse.

dralos
04-22-2012, 01:07 PM
You would :rolleyes: A shame I'm not Jewish for you))

Noxcho women are supposed to give birth to a lot of children, so we need them :shrug: My aunt has seven children)
but you are jewish,and a beautiful one too:D

Anarch
04-22-2012, 03:32 PM
They go by BMI. Obviously the very muscular don't weigh in according to norms.

BMI is a poor method of examining people's health. It doesn't account for bone density or how much muscle someone has. A muscle-to-fat ratio would be more useful. Otherwise, most rugby players would be considered in the 'obese' range... Which is ridiculous. The Body-Mass Index should be discarded.

supergiovane
04-22-2012, 04:06 PM
fat as obese or really overweight no, but if it deviates from the standard stick thin figure is not a problem. the chick from Paranormal Activity I'd totally hit it.

Terek
04-22-2012, 04:10 PM
but you are jewish,and a beautiful one too:D

Actually, someone had some theory that the Chechens are decedents of Jews. That sons of Noah/"Nox"=Noxchi :rolleyes:

So if that was true, then we are the Beautiful Jews who split from the rest :thumb001:

And back to topic... there are almost no fat people here :thumb001:

Melina
04-22-2012, 04:18 PM
I would not go out with someone who is obese. I do exercise and I expect my boyfriend to do the same thing. I don't want to take care of someone that is sick.

sturmwalkure
04-22-2012, 04:23 PM
Actually, someone had some theory that the Chechens are decedents of Jews. That sons of Noah/"Nox"=Noxchi :rolleyes:

So if that was true, then we are the Beautiful Jews who split from the rest :thumb001:

And back to topic... there are almost no fat people here :thumb001:

Groznenka, by the way I do not consider you 'fat'. If you are that means I am as well.

I wish I can say the same for where I live but I see land whales everyday.

dralos
04-22-2012, 04:34 PM
I would not go out with someone who is obese. I do exercise and I expect my boyfriend to do the same thing. I don't want to take care of someone that is sick.
you deserve that:D

StonyArabia
04-22-2012, 04:34 PM
Well not obese but fat yea why not, it's all about personality that's what it boils down to. Superfacial matter does not matter to me as much on all levels.

Albion
04-22-2012, 05:08 PM
Chubby - depends how chubby and what they looked like

Fat - No

Terek
04-22-2012, 05:11 PM
Groznenka, by the way I do not consider you 'fat'. If you are that means I am as well.

I wish I can say the same for where I live but I see land whales everyday.

:) Aww thank you)

And yes by here I mean Chechnya. The young people are healthy and attractive. It is only older people who become overweight for example women who have many children.

Strawberry
04-22-2012, 05:33 PM
I dont like Fat men or Thin men, I prefer someone inbetween, but leaning slightly more to the thin side.

LadyFirehawk
04-23-2012, 08:47 AM
I'm technically considered obese myself, even if I don't really look it. It would be hypocritical of me not to.

sydvice2
04-23-2012, 08:59 AM
i dont like really fats

Hurrem sultana
04-23-2012, 03:02 PM
you're the first person from balkan that i know who is bi:D

i have seen gay people in Sarajevo

but i am sure Kosovo is still too backwards for that:D

dralos
04-23-2012, 03:08 PM
i have seen gay people in Sarajevo

but i am sure Kosovo is still too backwards for that:D
can i help it that we're more manly then bosniaks:thumb001:
and i guess you aren't looking at your own bosniaks lately,do you think you are some kind of germans:D
atleast we work and invest you may not know it but alboz invest heavily in albania and kosova,just look at the alboz in bosnia,they're much richer then your average bosniak,now shout it:thumb001:

Lumi
04-25-2012, 07:21 PM
Depends on what you determine as "fat".

Rereg
04-25-2012, 07:25 PM
Slightly fat girls not bother me so My answer is YES. :D

Gratis
04-26-2012, 01:40 AM
I find it amusing how overweight women attempt to hijack the 'curvy' label. Curvy doesn't mean fat.

Maddy
04-26-2012, 02:51 AM
I don't see why not...looks aren't the thing I look for first.

Marmie Dearest
04-29-2012, 02:47 AM
A few extra pounds is fine no one is perfect. But true obesity seems to betray a lack of motivation, activity, and self-care. So I said no.

dukeofsouls
05-05-2012, 05:35 PM
I always had a thing for a sexy big beautiful northern european females. :D

2Cool
05-05-2012, 05:56 PM
No. A fat person to me is lazy and doesn't care about his/her appearance. I wouldn't be able to have a relationship with a person like that. Not to mention that I find fat people disgusting, so there wouldn't be any physical attraction. I don't know want to have to lift a woman's belly to have access to her pussy.

Cail
05-05-2012, 09:58 PM
An obese person whose obesity is not caused by a serious illness (and "eating disorder" is not a serious illness) is either stupid or has a weak character and no control over him/herself. Thus, no.

Fortis in Arduis
05-05-2012, 10:30 PM
Yes, but I'm not a feeder nor a chub-lover, I just like nice people.

People can lose weight if they really want to, and I care more about the face and the soul than the appearance of the body because I have class and style.

Treffie
05-05-2012, 10:34 PM
IM, loose weight... nobody forces you to be fat and live with the destructive effects of it. Do you really want food to destroy your future? :(

Medication can have an effect on an individual's weight

Cail
05-05-2012, 10:59 PM
Medication can have an effect on an individual's weight

That accounts for 1 case out of 100.

Once and for all, YOU CAN'T NOT BE LOOSING WEIGHT IF YOU'RE ON A CALORIC DEFICIT. It's physically impossible.

Eat less, eat cleaner, get more exercise and you will loose weight.

*Does not apply to really, really ill people (like when you can't exercise at all due to a heart condition et cetera).

Treffie
05-05-2012, 11:07 PM
That accounts for 1 case out of 100.

Once and for all, YOU CAN'T NOT BE LOOSING WEIGHT IF YOU'RE ON A CALORIC DEFICIT. It's physically impossible.

Eat less, eat cleaner, get more exercise and you will loose weight.

*Does not apply to really, really ill people (like when you can't exercise at all due to a heart condition et cetera).

1 in 100? Pull the other one please.

Map of medicated England (http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/datablog/2011/mar/05/data-store-pharmaceuticals-industry#zoomed-picture). This map shows how many people in England are taking anti-depressants, which can be a massive problem for weight gain. The picture is very similar across the whole of Europe and much, much worse in the US.

Cail
05-05-2012, 11:21 PM
1 in 100? Pull the other one please.

Map of medicated England (http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/datablog/2011/mar/05/data-store-pharmaceuticals-industry#zoomed-picture). This map shows how many people in England are taking anti-depressants, which can be a massive problem for weight gain. The picture is very similar across the whole of Europe and much, much worse in the US.

The anti-depressants cause over-eating, not the weight gain per se. Control how much you eat, eat less if necessary. Energy balance is what matters, the difference between the intake and the output. Unless it is positive, it is physically impossible to gain weight whatever pills you are on,

Supreme American
05-06-2012, 01:00 AM
No. A fat person to me is lazy and doesn't care about his/her appearance. I wouldn't be able to have a relationship with a person like that. Not to mention that I find fat people disgusting, so there wouldn't be any physical attraction. I don't know want to have to lift a woman's belly to have access to her pussy.

Discrimination!!!!

Cynewald
06-20-2012, 10:59 AM
Would you date a fat/obese girl or "whale" or "warpig"....whatever you guys call them :D

Personally I couldn't do it, I would rather be celibate.

Peyrol
06-20-2012, 11:00 AM
No, definitely not.

aimar
No, and I don't think any fat girl would want to date a skinny guy like me.
She would look even fatter by contrast.

I wouldn't date the one in the right
http://www.theage.com.au/ffximage/2008/04/05/majthreegirls_wideweb__470x393,0.jpg

Hurrem sultana
no never

safinator
06-20-2012, 11:01 AM
no never
Would you date an average girl :D?

Archduke
06-20-2012, 11:02 AM
no lol

Corvus
06-20-2012, 11:03 AM
No I am not inclined to

Hurrem sultana
06-20-2012, 11:03 AM
Would you date an average girl :D?

there are fat guys too you know

aimar
06-20-2012, 11:04 AM
there are fat guys too you know

they should date the fat girls

safinator
06-20-2012, 11:10 AM
I think anorexic girls should date fat guys and viceversa so hopefully healthy kids are born :p

Queen B
06-20-2012, 11:23 AM
No, I am a female, I am no lesbian.
But I wouldn't date a fat man either.

Rastko
06-20-2012, 11:26 AM

http://www.theage.com.au/ffximage/2008/04/05/majthreegirls_wideweb__470x393,0.jpg

I would :coffee:

Flintlocke
06-20-2012, 11:27 AM

I wouldn't date the skinny on the left, the other 2 are very good!

aimar
06-20-2012, 11:28 AM

I prefer the skinny one, from the 3

Flintlocke
06-20-2012, 11:29 AM
Different tastes for different folks mate. ;)

Hurrem sultana
06-20-2012, 11:30 AM

the one in the middle is the ideal though

Ushtari
06-20-2012, 11:31 AM
yeah teh one in teh middle is good 2 go

Rastko
06-20-2012, 11:32 AM
I would date her,she likes Negroes.

70wJP1x5-J4

Flintlocke
06-20-2012, 11:32 AM
Yeah the middle one is ideal but I would have no probs concerning the chubby one. Maybe not cowgirl position though.

aimar
06-20-2012, 11:34 AM
I would date her,she likes Negroes.

70wJP1x5-J4

so fucking annoying.

Su
06-20-2012, 11:41 AM
no never

I couldnt date a fat man as well...But also not a very skinny guy either. I like slim guys or good-built ones :D

Mistic
06-20-2012, 11:55 AM

The girl on the right isn't fat. She's healthy with natural curves. Women have always looked like this.

PetiteParisienne
06-20-2012, 12:02 PM
The girl on the right isn't fat. She's healthy with natural curves. Women have always looked like this.

Agreed. She is certainly nowhere near obese or unhealthy.

poiuytrewq0987
06-20-2012, 12:03 PM
I only date fit Mexicans so no... :coffee:

aimar
06-20-2012, 12:06 PM
http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/1/23863000/ngbbs4f767d7b90675.jpg

what about this one?
I guess she isn't fat too?

Mistic
06-20-2012, 12:11 PM
so fucking annoying.

It's fake Trisha Playtas.

PetiteParisienne
06-20-2012, 12:19 PM

what about this one?

She's fat. It's nice to see her wearing a swim suit that's appropriate for her size and shape.

Mistic
06-20-2012, 12:20 PM

what about this one?

No she's not fat either. Look at her healthy skin and nice legs. She's a curvy woman they call "voluptuous".

Why do some men want women to be like this?:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/41/Stick_guy.jpg

ficuscarica
06-20-2012, 12:22 PM

The one on the right is right at the fat limit, but unlike the starved boy skeleton on the left I would give her a chance.

Mistic
06-20-2012, 12:22 PM
These are fat

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4uv0noTAVY9Kily_A68srFFjBDBHaX 6YmuCrMo9VeDvTnGboM

aimar
06-20-2012, 12:23 PM
No she's not fat either. Look at her healthy skin and nice legs. She's a curvy woman they call "voluptuous".

http://images.saksfifthavenue.com/images/products/04/042/4391/0404243916836/0404243916836R__ASTL_300x400.jpg more like this
But most men like girls fatter than this one

Rastko

They like boyish features.

Latent homosexuals.

aimar
These are fat

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4uv0noTAVY9Kily_A68srFFjBDBHaX 6YmuCrMo9VeDvTnGboM

those are morbidly obese

safinator
06-20-2012, 12:24 PM

what about this one?
Looks Anorexic.

safinator
06-20-2012, 12:25 PM
It's very simple measuring fatness, you only need BMI

06-20-2012, 12:26 PM
Agreed. She is certainly nowhere near obese or unhealthy.

She is not fat, but other girls can "allow" themselves to gain more weight if they would like to. If the right girl would gain 10 kilos or more, she would look overweight.

I'm telling this from a skinny person's position. It's great when you know that if you will gain several kilos, you won't look overweight at all. There are people who worry about their weight so much, I'm happy i don't have to go through that.

Btw, you mentioned obese, well, obese is an extreme version of overweight.

PetiteParisienne
06-20-2012, 12:26 PM
These are fat

Those women are morbidly obese.

Amarantine
06-20-2012, 12:32 PM
All who voted no, are not honest, because in different countries or in different regions of Europe, or world, the fat standards are different.

In the most developted countries which are (by chance:P) West European and USA, anorexic body (shape?!) is "super hot".

This lady in swiming suit is overweight, but she is still very pretty and she wear her weight quite good.

To be honest she is more "hot" then average anorexic models.

But, I am woman...what I know about males opinions:P

Sarmatian
06-20-2012, 12:34 PM

If you like boyish look like the girl on the left than you have homosexual tendencies. She looks unhealthy and most likely to have problems with having kids unless she will gain some weight.

The girl in the middle is a healthy and fit example of young woman. Any slimmer and it will be unhealthy.

The girl on the right is nearly perfect example of naturally healthy woman.

ficuscarica
06-20-2012, 12:35 PM
If you like boyish look like the girl on the left than you have homosexual tendencies. She looks unhealthy and most likely to have problems with having kids unless she will gain some weight.

The girl in the middle is a healthy and fit example of young woman. Any slimmer and it will be unhealthy.

The girl on the right has a bit deformed arms already. Perfect would be inbetween the middle and the right, making the left being farther away from perfect than the right girl.

finþaų
06-20-2012, 12:37 PM
Honestly: no way.

Mortimer
not sure.

Sarmatian
The girl on the right has a bit deformed arms already. Perfect would be inbetween the middle and the right, making the left being farther away from perfect than the right girl.

She is still in range of perfection :thumb001:

aimar
06-20-2012, 12:38 PM

she doesnt look like a boy to me.
Boys have penises.

poiuytrewq0987
06-20-2012, 12:38 PM
This is my ideal body type :thumb001:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_GzXYfK-lDG4/SWIuJEbjenI/AAAAAAAAIFo/JeIq_leyqDA/s400/Jessica+Burciaga.jpg

http://gallery.wiki-stars.com/Jessica_Burciaga/Wiki-Stars.com_Jessica_Burciaga_18682.jpg

http://thecampofthesaints.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/rule5news-jessica-burciaga-tb-003.jpg?w=600

http://www.uncoached.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/jessica_burciaga_9.jpg

Kanuni
06-20-2012, 12:40 PM
^And this

http://www.tkshare.com/pic/20110405/20110405173800760.jpeg

Lena
06-20-2012, 12:40 PM

I'll be brutally honest in this. The girl on the right has tendencies to become a whale in a 10 years and I'm certain most of you know it.

It's quiet disturbing to see amount of fat people in Europe and I know what I'm talking about cause being in industry which deals with it in a way, I noticed the rapid growth in demand for bigger clothes sizes.Even more disturbing is to see young girls, practically kids, who are finishing elementary school and have bigger rare end then my self!

ficuscarica
06-20-2012, 12:41 PM
Boys have penises.

Sexual dimorphism in humans is categorised in primary and secondary trait, primary traits being everything that is directly linked to getting children, and secondary traits being typical male or female attributes, such as wide hips, a higher percentage of body fat, less body hair, as opposed to narrow hips, wide sholders and more hair on men.
So yes, biologically many skinny girls look male and therefore I can understand it when people find it strange when guys prefer such girls, who obviously are less fit for reproduction.

PetiteParisienne
06-20-2012, 12:45 PM
The most important thing is to have clear boundaries separating underweight and overweight from healthy. Men today often have very skewed perceptions of beauty and health, thanks to the media.

aimar
06-20-2012, 12:47 PM
The most important thing is to have clear boundaries separating underweight and overweight from healthy. Men today often have very skewed perceptions of beauty and health, thanks to the media.

girls such as this one don't have to be unhealthy
http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire2/142502e008160195556e1000d3a694af1235712623_full.jp g
There are a lot of naturally skinny girls, not every skinny person follows a strict diet

Sarmatian
06-20-2012, 12:48 PM
Boys have penises.

Girls have curves.

A man is not a dog, he doesn't like bones.

aimar
06-20-2012, 12:50 PM
Girls have curves.

this girl has curves
http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire2/142502e008160195556e1000d3a694af1235712623_full.jp g

I'm guessing all "real men" should worship this, yet I don't find her attractive
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-TnaCRkobRxQ/TaT_k3RIxAI/AAAAAAAAAB4/0Suz-6ZkVFw/s640/alg_kim_kardashian.jpg

Mistic
06-20-2012, 12:51 PM

Agreed.vI've noticed that too.

IMHO the ideal man looks like this:

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTiJtz8OKpHq9I_e1EKED-beV6I_KoRHqbEEIIv62Wqk_2-wKlPPg

I know some women have different tastes. Fair enough. Overall, for me, it's him.

Sarmatian
I'll be brutally honest in this. The girl on the right has tendencies to become a whale in a 10 years and I'm certain most of you know it.

It's quiet disturbing to see amount of fat people in Europe and I know what I'm talking about cause being in industry which deals with it in a way, I noticed the rapid growth in demand for bigger clothes sizes.Even more disturbing is to see young girls, practically kids, who are finishing elementary school and have bigger rare end then my self!

You're right. But the girl in the middle have exactly same tendencies. Its all depends on attitude. Pretty much any women if she is lazy enough have a chance to end up like that

Amarantine
Girls have curves.

And,girls...this is a MAN:thumbs up very wise man and very honest man.

Mistic
Girls have curves.

Unless he's a man dog LOL

06-20-2012, 12:52 PM

People here are saddened that very thin people are supposedly considered as ideal by media but, imho, the higher amount of fat people skews perception of how thin is unhealthy.

Sarmatian
06-20-2012, 12:55 PM
this girl has curves

And she looks closer to the middle girl from your first picture. The only difference is the size of her breasts.

I'm guessing all "real men" should worship this, yet I don't find her attractive
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-TnaCRkobRxQ/TaT_k3RIxAI/AAAAAAAAAB4/0Suz-6ZkVFw/s640/alg_kim_kardashian.jpg

I don't find it attractive too but only for the reason its not my type of a woman.

safinator
06-20-2012, 12:58 PM
Nice Body

http://www.palzoo.net/file/pic/user/Christina-Hendricks.jpg

ficuscarica
06-20-2012, 12:59 PM
this girl has curves

I know a similar girl. When she got pregnant and when she got her child she always had problems with extreme weakness. Her child is very poorly built.

06-20-2012, 01:01 PM
And she looks closer to the middle girl from your first picture. The only difference is the size of her breasts.

I have a different impression (look at her hands) if you haven't noticed the left girl from that picture is not just thin, she obviously also work outs hence the thin but rough look which might look weird.
i have no idea about this girl though.

Mortimer
06-20-2012, 01:11 PM
not sure.

if i were slender and had more choice i would probably go for the slim girl but my choices are pretty much narrowed down so i would go out with a fat girl because im fat myself

PetiteParisienne
06-20-2012, 01:11 PM
girls such as this one don't have to be unhealthy
There are a lot of naturally skinny girls, not every skinny person follows a strict diet

Of course. Naturally slender does not equal 'underweight', just as naturally voluptuous does not equal 'fat'.

However, that girl does look like she is on the verge of being underweight, and it has nothing to do with beauty. Visible ribs is usually a sign of malnutrition.

Kristen Stewart is a great example of a naturally thin girl who appears healthy.

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh599/Kquinn5711/kristen-stewart-welcome-to-the-rileys-02.jpg

Thora Birch is naturally voluptuous and healthy.

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn252/airhead102/Girls/thora_birch.jpg

Allenson
06-20-2012, 01:50 PM
Obese? No way. It's just too much of a red flag.

A few pounds overweight? Sure, no problem.

Linet
06-20-2012, 02:05 PM
You have a girl with amazing face :rose: but fat but you wouldnt date her..:stop00010:
and on the other hand an average girl :icon_yawn: but thin and you would go for it...:dance:
Are you crazy? :033102st: :fcrazy:

Fat can be lost and gained....the face is a gift that wont change...:blume:

Vixen
06-20-2012, 02:08 PM

I think they are all within a healthy range. I have a skinny lower body like the girl on the left, but my upper body is more like the girl in the middle.

Exactly :thumbs up This would be my case.

iNird
06-20-2012, 02:13 PM
Date a fat chick?

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/101/771/1879f18e_e542_e1c6.jpg

If I ever slept with one, I'd make her sign a contract to never disclose the event to anyone.

:coffee:

Supreme American
06-20-2012, 02:22 PM
I don't date girls, fat or otherwise.

Supreme American
06-20-2012, 02:23 PM
Date a fat chick?

If I ever slept with one, I'd make her sign a contract to never disclose the event to anyone.

It's sad to say our collective standards have dropped so low that white men are willing to date even a nigger over an overweight white woman, as long as said nigger is thin.

iNird
06-20-2012, 02:26 PM
It's sad to say our collective standards have dropped so low that white men are willing to date even a nigger over an overweight white woman, as long as said nigger is thin.

Let us be cereal here for a moment Supreme, a white guy and black chick couple isn't too common. Substitute Asian instead and you have a point. Hell many white guys prefer Asian women over white girls.

Personally hot azian girl > fat white chick.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lfcghyLQC71qc09m0.jpg

Supreme American
06-20-2012, 02:32 PM
Let us be cereal here for a moment Supreme, a white guy and black chick couple isn't too common. Substitute Asian instead and you have a point. Hell many white guys prefer Asian women over white girls.

Personally hot azian girl > fat white chick.

No, "many" don't. Only 1% of married white men here in the US are with a panface.

I'm just saying it's fucked up they'd ignore an overweight person of their own race in favor of third world garbage.

iNird
06-20-2012, 02:37 PM
No, "many" don't. Only 1% of married white men here in the US are with a panface.

I'm just saying it's fucked up they'd ignore an overweight person of their own race in favor of third world garbage.

Maybe so, but I thought white men and asian women was the 2nd most frequent interracial couple (white women and black men being first?)

It depends what context you are speaking of, if you are referring to marriage that's another story. But if it is for the sole purpose of sex or even dating, well you shouldn't be surprised why Men (or women) would chose a more in-shape partner than one that is considered "fat."

Vixen
06-20-2012, 02:38 PM
I know a similar girl. When she got pregnant and when she got her child she always had problems with extreme weakness. Her child is very poorly built.

And I know several women with a similar build, including my own mother, who had perfectly healthy children... without any problems with their own health. The girl you know probably had some other health problem, either because she maintains her weight in an unhealthy way (restrictive diets, eating disorders, etc) or it could be something totally unrelated to her weight.

Mortimer
06-20-2012, 02:38 PM

would you go out with a fat guy lager if he is white?

Lábaru
06-20-2012, 02:42 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Uw3Wc0vAejc/Tr-dcq5W2JI/AAAAAAAAA1E/P8TrOkMcVrE/s1600/Follamos+con+gordas.jpg

Terek
06-20-2012, 03:15 PM
Some men they prefer thin women because they appear younger and more likely to be virgins. In general though I find men they want a full figure..some, too much so...

The problem is when fat women abuse this. Sometimes in the excuse of feminism or something. Something as "I am a WOMAN and I can be FAT if I WANT TO" and "REAL MEN will let me be FAT and LIKE IT"

An ideal woman has a figure. This means not fat that it looks like there is no shape only a pile of fat, and not thin that only the bones show some of "curve" because of a waist so small it disappears, there must be something there... but then I am not a man :D only speaking from the men I know

Mortimer
06-20-2012, 03:19 PM
The problem is when fat women abuse this. Sometimes in the excuse of feminism or something. Something as "I am a WOMAN and I can be FAT if I WANT TO" and "REAL MEN will let me be FAT and LIKE IT"

true.

Midori
06-20-2012, 03:20 PM
thin women

more likely to be virgins.

:rofl:

Tony
06-20-2012, 03:38 PM
I'd date a fat woman (fat, not obese) only if she happens to posses a good mouth with good leaps and promise to make a pomp.
There's a female co-worker of mine that is fat, really fat, on the verge of soft obesity, and she has sex more than the others of us in the whole office, she's a sex machine, we've been told and I believe it.

Arne
06-20-2012, 03:39 PM
yes, if only she is white..
http://novaren.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/InquiringMinds%E2%80%94forticker1.jpg

My actual girlfriend is cuter though..
she´s dutch with british
http://www.allmystery.de/i/tu4Uu7R_fette-frau-464x600.jpg?bc

sturmwalkure
06-20-2012, 04:38 PM
yes, if only she is white..
http://novaren.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/InquiringMinds%E2%80%94forticker1.jpg

My actual girlfriend is cuter though..
she´s dutch with british
http://www.allmystery.de/i/tu4Uu7R_fette-frau-464x600.jpg?bc

Land whale. :eek:

There is a difference between shapely and a shapeless fat blob. :D

ricko0812
06-20-2012, 04:40 PM
yes i would date one with pride

Petra
06-20-2012, 05:33 PM
I'm not attract to fat men. Ewww.

Tony
06-20-2012, 06:22 PM
:rofl:

:D
she obviously meant that, since a woman tend to grow fat with ageing and olding, then, if a woman is thin, slim etc our male brain think subconsciously that that woman is likely to be young hence virgin.

Kalitas
06-20-2012, 06:29 PM
Why not? If she's a nice and kind person

Incal
06-21-2012, 07:20 AM

I would ONLY date the one on the right.

Incel King
06-21-2012, 09:16 AM

If you consider this girl fat, then yes I would date fat girl.

Zorg
06-21-2012, 09:42 AM
I would ONLY date the one on the right.

You're crazy. I wouldn't not date the one on the right but, my preference is towards the middle one. Curves are nice, but smoothly distributed proportions is the ideal body. Also, the boyish Hollywood model look is disgusting, i'm thin enough I don't want someone who's 30 lbs under my own weight.

Mistic
06-21-2012, 09:49 AM
It's psychological. Men who've said they would NEVER date a fat girl, secretly want to deep down! :)

Lena
06-21-2012, 09:50 AM
You're right. But the girl in the middle have exactly same tendencies. Its all depends on attitude. Pretty much any women if she is lazy enough have a chance to end up like that

Chances are she won't , especially if her weight wasn't yo-yo'ing in the past due to healthy habits she already developed.

Corvus
06-21-2012, 10:10 AM
It's psychological. Men who've said they would NEVER date a fat girl, secretly want to deep down! :)

No I can rule that out :p

Mortimer
06-21-2012, 10:12 AM

of course, secretly all people are waiting just to date a fat person:D:rolleyes:

Sarmatian
06-21-2012, 01:22 PM
Chances are she won't , especially if her weight wasn't yo-yo'ing in the past due to healthy habits she already developed.

Once a woman becomes mother her attitude and habits changing drastically. Some deciding their role as a mother is the most important thing in their life and stop caring for themselves.

Lábaru
06-21-2012, 02:44 PM
http://img.imgur.com/7Fhjm.gif

Hurrem sultana
06-21-2012, 02:57 PM
Once a woman becomes mother her attitude and habits changing drastically. Some deciding their role as a mother is the most important thing in their life and stop caring for themselves.

lol not many women do that...i see young mothers with babies all the time,i would say 80% of them look good,dress well,and have a normal weight

but that is maybe only in Sweden

Tony
06-21-2012, 02:59 PM

Indeed, if we'd date a fat girl we couldn't manage to go really deep down, there's too much flesh in...

Hurrem sultana
06-21-2012, 03:01 PM
Indeed, if we'd date a fat girl we couldn't manage to go really deep down, there's too much flesh in...

we are not talking about extreme fat girls here:D

poiuytrewq0987
06-21-2012, 03:03 PM
like you even have a choice in the first place... :rolleyes:

Date a fat chick?

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/101/771/1879f18e_e542_e1c6.jpg

Mraz
06-21-2012, 03:04 PM
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/576090_218687898241357_1886961387_n.jpg

I'd only go for 2,3 and 4.
I don't feel confortable with a big girl.

Hurrem sultana
06-21-2012, 03:05 PM
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/576090_218687898241357_1886961387_n.jpg

5 is okay too, she has a normal body,i mean guys pick only the pure 10s but how many of you would have the choice :D

..the others are extreme from both sides

aimar
06-21-2012, 03:06 PM

only nº2 :D
number 1 just needed to be a little fatter and nº3 a bit thinner

poiuytrewq0987
06-21-2012, 03:07 PM

2 to 4 and 8 are good. :)

aimar
06-21-2012, 03:08 PM
2 to 4 and 8 are good. :)

I didn't even notice number 8, I gave up on number 5 :D
Number 8 is fine too

Mraz
06-21-2012, 03:09 PM
5 is okay too, she has a normal body,i mean guys pick only the pure 10s but how many of you would have the choice :D

..the others are extreme from both sides

Number 5 is ok, but I'd not be attracted by her in the first sight.
Except she has a really nice face.

Hurrem sultana
06-21-2012, 03:10 PM
nr 8 has a masculine body in my opinion,and perfect girl is the normal girl,,,,i do not agree though that nr 5 is fat,she is chubby but fat? nope

safinator
06-21-2012, 03:13 PM
2-3 the best

aimar
06-21-2012, 03:14 PM
I think I would prefer number 5 to number 4.
Number 4 belly is strange

2>8>3>5>4

Vixen
06-21-2012, 03:16 PM

Mraz
06-21-2012, 03:17 PM
nr 8 has a masculine body in my opinion,and perfect girl is the normal girl,,,,i do not agree though that nr 5 is fat,she is chubby but fat? nope

Would you date a nr5 in guy's version? :D

Hurrem sultana
06-21-2012, 03:18 PM
Would you date a nr5 in guy's version? :D

i dont tolerate fat on a guy....guys are different from girls,most guys work out in gym etc..i mean only the extreme lazy ones have a belly in their 20s:D

women are different,extra fat on right place is nice :)

aimar
06-21-2012, 03:20 PM

lol nice places being boobs and ass, anything else you're just deluding yourself

Mraz
06-21-2012, 03:21 PM
i dont tolerate fat on a guy....guys are different from girls,most guys work out in gym etc..i mena only the extreme lazy ones have a belly in their 20s:D

You're a bit hypocrite, girls can also practice a sport.

Hurrem sultana
06-21-2012, 03:21 PM
lol nice places being boobs and ass, anything else you're just deluding yourself

that is why i said right place :) i meant breasts and ass ;)

Hurrem sultana
06-21-2012, 03:23 PM

well i run 2-3 times in a week,and for a girl that is enough..

Vixen
06-21-2012, 03:23 PM

I think what she means is men are usually more athletic than women.

Vixen
06-21-2012, 03:24 PM
well i run 2-3 times in a week,and for a girl that is enough..

I do the same except no running... just walking. It´s enough for me.

Mortimer
06-21-2012, 03:25 PM
2-4 is ideal i would say for most people. but i would date a obese girl too because it would be hypocrite if i didnt since im obese myself. but she should be charming personality and at least have a cute face and not be "butchy"

Hurrem sultana
06-21-2012, 03:26 PM

exactly

2Cool
06-21-2012, 03:27 PM
Nope. It's a sign of laziness and no self-motivation. I also find it disgusting. There's no reason for me to pursue a fat chick when there are plenty of chicks with nice bodies around. If I looked like quasimodo maybe I'd consider a fat chick.

Hurrem sultana
06-21-2012, 03:29 PM
2-4 is ideal i would say for most people. but i would date a obese girl too because it would be hypocrite if i didnt since im obese myself. but she should be charming personality and at least have a cute face and not be "butchy"

The guy on your avatar would fins a girl from 2-4 but since you are fat now,i agree

i just do not know why people like you dont motivate themselves into starting to work out and eat right,but oh well

Mraz
06-21-2012, 03:32 PM

Well, I think it's hypocrite to think that his gender can be physicaly whatever and expect the other one to be fit.

Mortimer
06-21-2012, 03:33 PM
The guy on your avatar would fins a girl from 2-4 but since you are fat now,i agree

i just do not know why people like you dont motivate themselves into starting to work out and eat right,but oh well

psychology i guess, i need the "right moment". just yesterday i met a guy who was heavier then me while having almost the same height and he is now 90kg. he said he had "the right moment" while being for a long period fat before.

Hurrem sultana
06-21-2012, 03:33 PM
Well, I think it's hypocrite to think that his gender can be physicaly whatever and expect the other one to be fit.

I never said that,but some chubby girs are smoking hot..while a chubby guy can never be hot

Guys have to more atheltic,i am not saying new schwarzenegger..but little muscles

Hurrem sultana
06-21-2012, 03:36 PM
psychology i guess, i need the "right moment". just yesterday i met a guy who was heavier then me while having almost the same height and he is now 90kg. he said he had "the right moment" while being for a long period fat before.

I also know a guy like that,he is a 10 now :D...he lost weight,and later on started going to gym regularly ..so he built up his body muscles,,,really wonderful.He is macedonian:thumb001:

Mraz
06-21-2012, 03:40 PM
I never said that,but some chubby girs are smoking hot..while a chubby guy can never be hot

Guys have to more atheltic,i am not saying new schwarzenegger..but little muscles

And what about some chubby guys are smoking hot...while chubby girls can never be hot :D

Hurrem sultana
06-21-2012, 03:41 PM
And what about some chubby guys are smoking hot...while chubby girls can never be hot :D

That is simply not true.Ask any girl

safinator
06-21-2012, 03:42 PM
I know quite a few chubby guys that get laid, IDK if that counts xD

Hurrem sultana
06-21-2012, 03:43 PM
I know quite a few chubby guys that get laid, IDK if that counts xD

Depends what kind of girls they get

sorry but

girls-innocent sweet look=attractive

guy=strong,macho=attractive..you cant be chubby and consider yourself good looking

Mraz
06-21-2012, 03:43 PM

Well, why are there couples with big guys so?
They have to have a damn personality...
Do you count beer belly as fat? :D

poiuytrewq0987
06-21-2012, 03:44 PM

I agree...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_BfflSH3V_ck/S94tUuU-gVI/AAAAAAAADR4/715q5qViV0M/s1600/gandolfini.jpg

Sikeliot
06-21-2012, 03:44 PM
These are fat

Oh no... they let the killer whales out of Sea World. :eek:

Mortimer
06-21-2012, 03:45 PM
Depends what kind of girls they get

you probably go for the "high end" looks (musuclar&toned). i guess a little bit chubby is on both genders ok. especially w/age most people get a slight belly

Vixen
06-21-2012, 03:46 PM
I don´t know about chubby but I don´t mind a little bit of a beer belly...
Id rather have a guy who likes to go out and have a few drinks than one who spends all his free time at the gym.

Hurrem sultana
06-21-2012, 03:46 PM
you probably go for the "high end" looks (musuclar&toned). i guess a little bit chubby is on both genders ok. especially w/age most people get a slight belly

Well i said in the start that i am only talking about young people(those in their 20s)

Mraz
06-21-2012, 03:47 PM
I agree...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_BfflSH3V_ck/S94tUuU-gVI/AAAAAAAADR4/715q5qViV0M/s1600/gandolfini.jpg

Beer belly isn't fat :D

Terek
06-21-2012, 03:51 PM

Interesting picture, I don't really fit in with any of them) I am probably something a mix of 3,4,and 8.

9 is clearly healthy but is that attractive? :confused: I know men who like 4, 5.. but 6 and 7 that is a fetish and not normal.

2Cool
06-21-2012, 04:02 PM
I don´t know about chubby but I don´t mind a little bit of a beer belly...
Id rather have a guy who likes to go out and have a few drinks than one who spends all his free time at the gym.

The thing though is that you don't need to spend your entire free time int the gym to have a good body. 3-4 times a week for 1 hour is all you need.

Ibericus
06-21-2012, 04:13 PM
The thing though is that you don't need to spend your entire free time int the gym to have a good body. 3-4 times a week for 1 hour is all you need.
Yes, that is a myth, that you need to spend all time on the gym for a good body, 40 minutes per day is enough, Ive done that for many years and im quite build up.

Rouxinol
06-21-2012, 04:32 PM
Gimme 0 or 7.

Nurzat
06-21-2012, 04:34 PM
never did and, hopefully, never will. all of my gf were naturally blond or redhead and light eyed, without any racial intention... all rather skinny or fit.

fat, ugly, stupid people and genetic diseases carriers should not reproduce

sturmwalkure
06-21-2012, 05:00 PM

I think I am a 4 with elements of 8.

Zorg
06-21-2012, 05:03 PM
Interesting picture, I don't really fit in with any of them) I am probably something a mix of 3,4,and 8.

9 is clearly healthy but is that attractive? :confused: I know men who like 4, 5.. but 6 and 7 that is a fetish and not normal.

2 or 3. 4 if i'm desperate or really drunk. :icon_cheesygrin:
But in the end personality beats all. Unless you're some kind of a land whale. Then i say, get your shit together!

Vixen
06-21-2012, 05:22 PM
I think I am a 4 with elements of 8.

I´m a #2 with the boobs of #3 and the sickly pallor of #1! :D

Heart of Oak
06-21-2012, 06:58 PM
I'll date cubby or cuddly, but not the type you have to winch out of bed, I don't mind love handles, but not triple chins.......