PDA

View Full Version : Reporting to their masters.

Birka
05-27-2009, 12:14 AM
http://www.prisonplanet.com/bilderberg-attendee-obama-officials-gave-briefings-at-secret-elite-confab.html

White house officials of the Ombongo dictatorship report to Bildberger masters. Anyone smell treason?

Vulpix
05-27-2009, 08:20 AM
One day one of these Bildenberg meetings will be on Youtube. Should be interesting.

Rudy
05-31-2009, 12:14 AM
It gives more credibility to the meetings to see that so many government officials attend them. I have read several articles which claim that the policy decisions of the meetings usually become reality, however it cannot be proven.

They sound like consensus meetings.

Birka
05-31-2009, 12:20 AM
It gives more credibility to the meetings to see that so many government officials attend them. I have read several articles which claim that the policy decisions of the meetings usually become reality, however it cannot be proven.

They sound like consensus meetings.

I started another thread about this. The Bilderbergs stated in 1955 that a goal was a common European monetary unit. Voila, we have the Euro. In the article I posted, there were questions raised about treason, when white house administrators are reporting to foreign groups. But the majority of Ombongo's staff are current Bilderberg members, so we are fucked anyway.

Rudy
05-31-2009, 12:55 AM
In the article I posted, there were questions raised about treason, when white house administrators are reporting to foreign groups.
Devil's Advocate response. If they are negotiating with the secret government of other countries, then they have not broken the law.;)

I suppose if there was an agency that could investigate top government officials, they would get corrupted by the money also.