PDA

View Full Version : Everything is really so pink for you.

delicoban33
04-23-2012, 02:11 PM
Everything is really so pink for you. Well, when i look to members, they are talking like that they are really powerful and free( Europeans think like that. )
Opening topics about how friendly are european countries to themselves? etc. Well how nice to belive those pink dreams but when we come to fact, we should see that balkans don't make sense, and other big european giants are broiling with their own oil. Those european countries would be eliminated when the time come. Jews let them live relax now, of course for supporting themselves with european tv and radios. Many racist friends would be agaisnt the fact, but facts are ouch.

Vasconcelos
04-23-2012, 02:23 PM
and ouch are facts.

Europa
04-23-2012, 02:30 PM
You don't know what the hell you are talking about.:coffee:

Virtuous
04-23-2012, 02:32 PM
Everything is really so pink for you. Well, when i look to members, they are talking like that they are really powerful and free( Europeans think like that. )
Opening topics about how friendly are european countries to themselves? etc. Well how nice to belive those pink dreams but when we come to fact, we should see that balkans don't make sense, and other big european giants are broiling with their own oil. Those european countries would be eliminated when the time come. Jews let them live relax now, of course for supporting themselves with european tv and radios. Many racist friends would be agaisnt the fact, but facts are ouch.

You're philosophical in a mind-fucking way.

delicoban33
04-23-2012, 02:33 PM
The bloods have been found which i was already looking for : Europa , Malta 1066 Falzon.
Welcome guys.

Virtuous
04-23-2012, 02:35 PM
The bloods have been found which i was already looking for : Europa , Malta 1066 Falzon.
Welcome guys.

you're creeping me out dude...

:icon_confused: :fwhat: