PDA

View Full Version : A serious question for the Macedonian members

morski
04-23-2012, 02:36 PM
Is there a clear ethnic border between Slavo-Macedonians and Bulgarians and if so would you care to pin-point it.

Europa
04-23-2012, 02:41 PM
Стига бе братле,остави ги да си живеят животеца и да се самоопределят както си искат.И без това са досадни с тяхните простотии:coffee:

:D

morski
04-23-2012, 02:46 PM
Стига бе братле,остави ги да си живеят животеца и да се самоопределят както си искат.И без това са досадни с тяхните простотии:coffee:

:D

Аз приемам правото на всеки един човек да се самоопределя както намери за добре. Въпросът за историята на Македония и характера на официалния им език, обаче, е тема която подлежи на обективен научен анализ и не е коректно да проектират сегашните си етнически чувства върху хора живели преди един век и ясно заявили в писмен вид българщината си.

Обещавам, че ще се въздържам от обидни и провокативни постове в тази тема, интересът ми е искрен.

:thumb001:

Wildland
04-23-2012, 02:47 PM
Not between Macedonia and Pirin Macedonia. In modern maps Pirin Macedonia is under Bulgaria rule. Although Pirin Macedonia is an entity of Macedonia and the ethnic people there are Macedonians.

dralos
04-23-2012, 02:49 PM
Not between Macedonia and Pirin Macedonia. In modern maps Pirin Macedonia is under Bulgaria rule. Although Pirin Macedonia is an entity of Macedonia and the ethnic people there are Macedonians.
macedonians are albanians,slav...

Europa
04-23-2012, 02:50 PM
Аз приемам правото на всеки един човек да се самоопределя както намери за добре. Въпросът за историята и характера на официалния им език обаче е тема, която подлежи на обективен научен анализ и не е коректно да проектират сегашните си етнически чувства върху хора живели преди един век и ясно заявили в писмен вид българщината си.

Обещавам, че ще се въздържам от обидни и провокативни постове в тази тема, интересът ми е искрен.

:thumb001:

Извинявай,аз помислих че ги провокираш оново!
Знам какво имаш предвид и споделям твоите възгледи на сто процента,но не смяташ ли ,че е безмислено да се оптитваш да ги убедиш?Както и да е темата е твоя,така че "успех":thumbs up

Crn Volk
04-24-2012, 12:37 AM
Troll thread. But let's play;

Answer - beyond the Pirin mountains and river Mesta;

http://www.historyofmacedonia.org/MacedonianMinorities/images/mac_greece.gif

http://www.historyofmacedonia.org/MacedonianMinorities/images/image001.gif

morski
04-24-2012, 12:57 AM
Troll thread. But let's play;

Answer - beyond the Pirin mountains and river Mesta;

I'm inclined to assume you are right just for the argument. What about the adjacent territories? How do you percieve the Shopi and Graovci people with whom you share a lot of similarities in dialect and style of living?

Yaroslav
04-24-2012, 01:01 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9c/Macedonian_Slavic_dialects.png

Crn Volk
04-24-2012, 01:07 AM
I'm inclined to assume you are right just for the argument. What about the adjacent territories? How do you percieve the Shopi and Graovci people with whom you share a lot of similarities in dialect and style of living?

They're closer to Serbian Torlaks :tongue

morski
04-24-2012, 12:54 PM
They're closer to Serbian Torlaks :tongue

What some sensible Serbs have to say about the Torlaks:

Znam da ćeš me opsovati i popljuvati zbog ovoga što ću ti reći, ali ću svejedno reći. Selo Pomoravlje pa i Beograd i južno Kosovo su nekada pripadali Bugarskomu carstvu. To je bukvalno ceo ekavski prostor. A drevna Srbija je prostor dakle Bosne, Hercegovine, Zete, Raške i Srema. Torlaci su negde na prelazu Srba i Bugara, no 80% Bugari a 20% Srbi. Zato je i nastao naziv Srbijanac, da označi onoga koji živi u Srbiji ali nije Srbin, naime Torlake. Ali danas istoriju pišu političari.

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42261

morski
04-24-2012, 12:58 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9c/Macedonian_Slavic_dialects.png

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/8365/govornakarta.jpg

Loki
04-24-2012, 01:22 PM
Anyone care to explain this?

qpOc3VYOBDI

Lithium
04-24-2012, 01:33 PM
Anyone care to explain this?

qpOc3VYOBDI

Lol, the video says that the Macedonians created the Baroque style, and some of the important architectures in Europe are a copy of the Macedonian ones (which does not exist). It seems that even the so called Macedonians do not believe in their own "antiqueness"

Loki
04-24-2012, 01:46 PM
This one says FYROM DNA is most similar to Serb and Bulgarian:

S48MY60Lg60

Lithium
04-24-2012, 01:51 PM
I am so sorry about my brothers there, it seems that they are totally brainwashed.... they even have a "tsar" and "tsaritsa" from Pakistan :S

Kanuni
04-24-2012, 01:52 PM
This one says FYROM DNA is most similar to Serb and Bulgarian:

S48MY60Lg60

Yes,it says that Macedonians are closest to Serbs and Bulgarians,while Kosovo Albanians have the least resemblance with the rest of Balkans.

Vojnik
04-24-2012, 02:03 PM
This one says Macedonian DNA is most similar to Serb and Bulgarian:

S48MY60Lg60

Yes it does say that, and so what? of course you are going to find genetic similarities with nations that have been in close proximity of one another for centuries, that is unavoidable. In the video I think it says that Greeks were not added to this research, but I am sure if they were, they would of also found similarities there as well.

It also says that Kosovo Albanians are different to the rest of the Balkans, could that possibly mean a more recent arrival to the area? possibly.

Vojnik
04-24-2012, 02:06 PM
I am so sorry about my brothers there, it seems that they are totally brainwashed

Be sorry for yourself.

dralos
04-24-2012, 02:06 PM
Yes it does say that, and so what? of course you are going to find genetic similarities with nations that have been in close proximity of one another for centuries, that is unavoidable. In the video I think it says that Greeks were not added to this research, but I am sure if they were, they would of also found similarities there as well.

It also says that Kosovo Albanians are different to the rest of the Balkans, could that possibly mean a more recent arrival to the area? possibly.
i think it means we're native here:thumb001:,you others are all close with eachother bcs you are SLAVS

Queen B
04-24-2012, 02:08 PM
Lol, the video says that the Macedonians created the Baroque style, and some of the important architectures in Europe are a copy of the Macedonian ones (which does not exist). It seems that even the so called Macedonians do not believe in their own "antiqueness"

:lol:

Lithium
04-24-2012, 02:09 PM
Be sorry for yourself.

What is your comment on the Macedonian aristocracy from Pakistan?

Kanuni
04-24-2012, 02:10 PM

It doesn't says that Kosovars are different from the rest of Balkans but have the least resemblance with other Balkanites.Probably because Gheg tribes there didn't mix with Balkan Slavs and show less resemblance genetically.

Vojnik
04-24-2012, 02:18 PM
i think it means we're native here:thumb001:,you others are all close with eachother bcs you are SLAVS

But you Albanians here call some Macedonians and Serbs 'slavicised albanains', what ever the f*#k that's supposed to mean. The difference in genetics from the Albanians in Kosovo could possibly be out of two reasons, 1: Albanians were isolated for centuries with no contact with other neighbouring nations, or 2: yous are new arrivals to the area which gave yous less time to mix with the native population. number two sounds more correct to me.

Vojnik
04-24-2012, 02:21 PM
What is your comment on the Macedonian aristocracy from Pakistan?

I wouldn't call them a "Macedonian aristocracy", but I would call them the possible descendents of Alexander's soldiers which were left behind. They are not Pakistanis, they are Hunza or Kalash people.

MegaArgus1
07-25-2012, 11:31 PM
Is there a clear ethnic border between Slavo-Macedonians and Bulgarians and if so would you care to pin-point it.

your question is not clear...you refer to the macedonias as slavo-macedonians and to bulgarians as bulgarians which is not consistant to what you are trying to ask...so for the sake of consistency you should ask for the ethnic border between slavo-macedonians and slavo-bulgarians or between macedonians and bulgarians....

meaning...in the simple equations:

macedonians= slavs + all pre-slavic populations of macedonia including the ancient macedonians

bulgarians=slavs+bulgars+all pre-slavic populations of present bulgaria including the ancient tracians

therefore there is no slavo-macedonias and slavo-bulgarians but macedonians and bulgarians which borders the pre-slavic populations of both .....

....the slavs are common to all of us and that is the reason why the present macedonians and present bulgarians are considered as slavic nations....similar to any other slavic nation ....there are no pure slavs anyway

....this will not encourage the greeks who are trying disparately to deny the connections of the modern times macedonians with their predecessors from the ancient times for the cheap political gain to justify the occupation of the aegean macedonia..and the only way to do it is to have the republic of macedonia vanish from the face of earth as macedonia which to be otherwise sooner or latter they will not have the outside support granted based on lies and vicious propaganda

Novi Pazar
07-26-2012, 04:16 AM
Macedonians, you guys arn't correctly telling the Bulgarians. Tell them the border begins where the YAT border commences, i.e, Macedonian spoken Mleko and Bulgarian spoken Mlyako starts:)

PS This will be approximately 30% of Bulgaria LMAO

morski
07-27-2012, 10:59 AM
Macedonians, you guys arn't correctly telling the Bulgarians. Tell them the border begins where the YAT border commences, i.e, Macedonian spoken Mleko and Bulgarian spoken Mlyako starts:)

PS This will be approximately 30% of Bulgaria LMAO

Yeah, right. Srbija do Tokija...