PDA

View Full Version : Seriously

Mortimer
04-27-2012, 03:56 PM
Who of you girls finds me attractive even if you wouldnt date me for whatever Reason. Just from eyeball would you think i have nice features?

You dont need to reply just vote of course a comment is appreciated though but not neccessary.

Ok Poll coming soon...

dralos
04-27-2012, 03:58 PM
just wait for bosnian and turku they digg you

Arne
04-27-2012, 04:00 PM
Where is the option ?
"I´m a guy and Im is fancying me.."

Aces High
04-27-2012, 04:00 PM
Come on girls answer......dont get crushed in the rush......

drums fingers........

Arne
04-27-2012, 04:13 PM
Who of you girls finds me attractive
What made you think that way ?

Mortimer
04-27-2012, 05:30 PM
vote please

Peyrol
04-27-2012, 05:35 PM
Just an advice, IM: try to lose some kilos, you would certainly look better and this is also a good thing to do for your cardiovascular and hormonal system.

Mortimer
04-27-2012, 08:47 PM
only one girl so far voted. lmao.
come on girls dont be shy and dont be scared that you might offend me with a not-attractive vote, just be honest

Black Sun Dimension
04-27-2012, 08:49 PM
if i was gay id totally do you

leisitox
04-27-2012, 08:51 PM
Seriously IM?

Corvus
04-27-2012, 08:51 PM
If I were a girl I would give you a try :D

Mary
04-27-2012, 08:52 PM
Not attractive.

Hurrem sultana
04-27-2012, 08:54 PM
i am sorry IM,you know my opinions

i had to vote nr 3 because of your weight,you need to loose that ;)

Mortimer
04-27-2012, 08:56 PM
well thanks girls for your honest votes:)
i want some feedback about my looks

Mary
04-27-2012, 09:00 PM
well thanks girls for your honest votes:)
i want some feedback about my looks

I've told you before. You need to stop being a Chetnik and embrace your Gypsy culture already. Then you need to either charm a Gypsy girl or you buy her, simple as that.

But you want a White woman, right? Well, you're not going to get one unless you target the less fortunate ones in society.

If you want a loophole, you can get a Gypsy girl and then swap her occasionally for a White girl. A lot of young Gypsy couples are trying to do this at least in Romania.

Mortimer
04-27-2012, 09:02 PM
But you want a White woman, right?

No she doesnt need to be white, but i wouldnt object either if its a nice soul in a hot body and she happens to be white.

Tony
04-27-2012, 09:03 PM
IM women who don't like u r just materialist girls who pay attention only to the exterior look and not what u have inside.
They don't deserve u.

Women of Apricity why don't u give a try to him?
wich is the woman/girl close to him in the area?

get a date and maybe u'll find a super cool guy.

Just an advice, IM: try to lose some kilos,
as if it was that simple :rolleyes:

No she doesnt need to be white,
The famous rule 'ndo cojo cojo'* :D

*tran: it just takes she breathes

Mortimer
04-27-2012, 09:03 PM
IM women who don't like u r just materialist girls who pay attention only to the exterior look and not what u have inside.
They don't deserve u.

Women of Apricity why don't u give a try to him?
wich is the woman/girl close to him in the area?

get a date and maybe u'll find a super cool guy.

as if it was that simple :rolleyes:

Not looking for a date with a Apricity Woman, i want some feedback about my looks if its good or not

Mary
04-27-2012, 09:05 PM
No she doesnt need to be white, but i wouldnt object either if its a nice soul in a hot body and she happens to be white.

You're an overweight Gypsy. You're not going to get a hot White woman. In fact, you shouldn't have a White woman at all, because you're racially inferior.

ficuscarica
04-27-2012, 09:06 PM
IM, you are obese. Nobody looks good when he is obese. Loose weight and you will be normal and look good enough for at least some girls. End of story.

Mary
Not looking for a date with a Apricity Woman, i want some feedback about my looks if its good or not

It's not good at all. You need to sell yourself on being a Gypsy. Not on being a Chetnik. No one is going to buy that.

Hurrem sultana
IM,be a bit realistic.I mean the tough reality is: you are overweight,you live at home still,you have no job

how many women would like that?? try to change what you can change

Mortimer
You're an overweight Gypsy. You're not going to get a hot White woman. In fact, you shouldn't have a White woman at all, because you're racially inferior.

Well im not looking for one, but if it happens i would be stupid to say No because of some people on the internet

Mortimer
04-27-2012, 09:07 PM
It's not good at all. You need to sell yourself on being a Gypsy. Not on being a Chetnik. No one is going to buy that.

Well everyone knows by now that im Romany (Gypsy is offensive)

Arne
04-27-2012, 09:08 PM
IM, you are obese. Nobody looks good when he is obese.
Say something new to me.

Loose weight and you will be normal and look good enough for at least some girls. End of story.
You must be reffering to yourself..
Well, really .. No hard Feelings..
Ficus is totally right on that.

Mary
04-27-2012, 09:09 PM
Well im not looking for one, but if it happens i would be stupid to say No because of some people on the internet

It's not going to happen. Stop being a princess. You're better off with a Gypsy girl anyway. Because it's your race and the Gypsy girls will be able to handle you better. A White woman is just not going to work out for you.

Mortimer
IM,be a bit realistic.I mean the tough reality is: you are overweight,you live at home still,you have no job

how many women would like that?? try to change what you can change

Yes im overweight and have some other aesthetic deficits, but in a thread about looks the job and where i live shouldnt matter

Mary
Well everyone knows by now that im Romany (Gypsy is offensive)

It's not offensive. Stop whining.

Tony
04-27-2012, 09:10 PM
IM, you are obese. Nobody looks good when he is obese. Loose weight and you will be normal and look good enough for at least some girls. End of story.
What's new for him?
I think he's been told already one million times.

Mortimer
04-27-2012, 09:11 PM
It's not going to happen. Stop being a princess. You're better off with a Gypsy girl anyway. Because it's your race and the Gypsy girls will be able to handle you better. A White woman is just not going to work out for you.

If it doesnt happen then it doesnt, but if a hot white girl comes across and she is witty, intelligent etc. and she says "i like you IM" should i say No because of Madame Mary from TA? NO!

Chronos
04-27-2012, 09:12 PM
"Man, its amazing what we will allow others to do to us before we [do anything about it]..." -Ernst Zündel

How much longer IM? How much longer will we have to endure this shit?

I don't blame you though. I blame the moderators.

One day... one day......

PetiteParisienne
As it stands, I don't find you attractive at all. You do have a lot of potential, though. Set some goals for yourself, do your best to reach them, and you'll see what a huge difference it makes.

Hurrem sultana
Yes im overweight and have some other aesthetic deficits, but in a thread about looks the job and where i live shouldnt matter

Friend,of course it matters.A woman looks at these things:

1.Looks? you fail there

2.social status? no job,some health problems etc=fail

3.economical status? fail there too obviously

you can change number 1 and 3

Mraz
04-27-2012, 09:14 PM
Since you're Serb, you just have to speak loud about Serbianhood,
speak about Balije and Ustashe, do rally at Ravna Gora, then
you'd have any nationalistic chick around :coffee:

Mortimer
04-27-2012, 09:14 PM
Friend,of course it matters.A woman looks at these things:

1.Looks? you fail there

2.social status? no job,some health problems etc=fail

3.economical status? fail there too obviously

you can change number 1 and 3

but im just interested in the looks part, i want a feedback about my looks. not about my life.:)

but yes i guess im not attractive since im heavy weight, i need to loose weight and ask again, also i have some other deficits like teeth (underbite) and slightly assymetric face/eyes

Black Sun Dimension
04-27-2012, 09:15 PM
but im just interested in the looks part, i want a feedback about my looks. not about my life.:)

but yes i guess im not attractive since im heavy weight, i need to loose weight and ask again, also i have some other deficits like teeth (underbite) and slightly assymetric face/eyes

or you could move to japan. i heard sumo wrestlers are treated like celebrities over there and get a lot of pussy

Comte Arnau
04-27-2012, 09:16 PM
Get rich.

Mary
04-27-2012, 09:16 PM
If it doesnt happen then it doesnt, but if a hot white girl comes across and she is witty, intelligent etc. and she says "i like you IM" should i say No because of Madame Mary from TA? NO!

Let me be blunt:

* You are racially inferior.

* Even if you were good looking, accomplished, famous, rich, etc. White women would still not want to date you because of your race.

* So no, I'm not telling you to say no to that hot White woman that will one day date you, I'm just telling you how it is.

Mortimer
04-27-2012, 09:17 PM
can someone tell me what is good and what is bad about my looks ?

do you see any good features?

Mortimer
04-27-2012, 09:18 PM
Let me be blunt:

* You are racially inferior.

* Even if you were good looking, accomplished, famous, rich, etc. White women would still not want to date you because of your race.

* So no, I'm not telling you to say no to that hot White woman that will one day date you, I'm just telling you how it is.

And i told you i dont need a white woman, i can live with a brown woman too, but i wouldnt object capice?

Mary
04-27-2012, 09:19 PM
And i told you i dont need a white woman, i can live with a brown woman too, but i wouldnt object capice?

In that case your looks don't matter. Just lose the weight and you'll be fine.

Mortimer
04-27-2012, 09:20 PM
In that case your looks don't matter. Just lose the weight and you'll be fine.

if my looks doesnt matter why should i loose weight? just for health?

Hurrem sultana
04-27-2012, 09:22 PM
if my looks doesnt matter why should i loose weight? just for health?

Now you are overreacting..

if you loose weight you will look average-okay,and that can get you many girls!

Black Sun Dimension
04-27-2012, 09:22 PM
dick size is important too IM so dont overlook that in your calculations.

if you have a micropenis on top of all your flaws im sorry dude but you are fucked

Richard
04-27-2012, 09:23 PM

:confused::confused::confused:

Mortimer
04-27-2012, 09:25 PM
Now you are overreacting..

if you loose weight you will look average-okay,and that can get you many girls!

how im overreacting?

Mercury
04-27-2012, 09:26 PM
I love the option to troll.

Hurrem sultana
04-27-2012, 09:27 PM
how im overreacting?

because you ask silly questions

Mortimer
04-27-2012, 09:27 PM
because you ask silly questions

for me its not silly, i wondered

HelterSkelter
04-27-2012, 09:35 PM
You are doomed to have sex only with whores. Embrace your reality and move on.

I'm a guy and I'm straight and for 10 million dollars I'd seriously consider having butt sex with you. See what money can do?

Richard
04-27-2012, 09:35 PM
Grow a beard and always wear shades,chicks all the way.:thumb001:

Black Sun Dimension
04-27-2012, 09:39 PM
You are doomed to have sex only with whores. Embrace your reality and move on.

I'm a guy and I'm straight and for 10 million dollars I'd seriously consider having butt sex with you. See what money can do?

you are the most expensive piece of ass ive seen

Mordid
04-27-2012, 09:42 PM
Fedayin is a fag, I fucking knew it.

Black Sun Dimension
04-27-2012, 09:43 PM
Fedayin is a fag, I fucking knew it.

its only gay if the balls touch

Turkophagos
04-27-2012, 09:46 PM
IM was cute when he was thin.

Mordid
04-27-2012, 09:46 PM
go way, don't touch my balls. Argyll will kill you, tho.

Mordid
04-27-2012, 09:47 PM
IM was cute when he was thin.
u bisexual?

Turkophagos
04-27-2012, 09:50 PM
u bisexual?

Why, are you interested?

Mordid
04-27-2012, 09:52 PM
Why, are you interested?
Just wondering and no, I'm not interested in swarthy hairy body Greeks like you.

dralos
04-27-2012, 09:54 PM
i am sorry IM,you know my opinions

i had to vote nr 3 because of your weight,you need to loose that ;)
so when he becomes 'normal' again,you would give him a try(i'm only following your logic here)?

Mordid
04-27-2012, 09:55 PM
dralos is a sexy guy with nice borreby tits.

dralos
04-27-2012, 09:58 PM
i love you too honey:love::love::love:

Mordid
04-27-2012, 09:58 PM
let's make the babies

chaser
04-27-2012, 09:59 PM
If I were a gay and you got down on all fours in front of me I would puke all over your back.

dralos
04-27-2012, 09:59 PM
let's make the babies
yeah nice ubermenschen:D

Mordid
04-27-2012, 10:00 PM
half untermensch and half ubermensch babies would be nice, tho.

Hurrem sultana
04-27-2012, 10:01 PM
so when he becomes 'normal' again,you would give him a try(i'm only following your logic here)?

No i would not

1.he is a gypsy

2.he is not my type

but he will have greater chances meeting girls once he looses weight

dralos
04-27-2012, 10:03 PM
half untermensch and half ubermensch babies would be nice, tho.
the untermensch part is from you,i'm fully ubermenschoid:D
but i atleast hope you can cook or else i'll have to leave you for artek:D

ficuscarica
04-27-2012, 10:03 PM
If I were a gay and you got down on all fours in front of me I would puke all over your back.

LoL, what a retarted posting. But I had to laugh out loud when I read it.

Mordid
04-27-2012, 10:05 PM
the untermensch part is from you,i'm fully ubermenschoid:D
but i atleast hope you can cook or else i'll have to leave you for artek:D
Fair point.

dralos
04-27-2012, 10:11 PM
No i would not

1.he is a gypsy

2.he is not my type

but he will have greater chances meeting girls once he looses weight
you have to tell this to IM not me since he's the one looking for love,and you just mislead him.you do know that this is a cruel world and your double faced posts aren't really appreciated.you're a girl and you deserve the best offource but dont be joking around just bcs you think you're better then somebody else.
IM has all the right for what he's looking for,and he doesn't deserve such misleading posts by you. if you wanna fool around you have your bars in sweden or bosnia but not to somebody who is serious about it,and has real difficulties to find love. you can make this kind of things with younger people like me who aren't serious with love atall,but not to a man with a mission,you don't do this.

Lábaru
04-27-2012, 10:12 PM
dralos is a fat guy with nice borreby tits.

;)

dralos
04-27-2012, 10:14 PM
;)
yes i'm and worse who cares:D

Hurrem sultana
04-27-2012, 10:14 PM
you have to tell this to IM not me since he's the one looking for love,and you just mislead him.you do know that this is a cruel world and your double faced posts aren't really appreciated.you're a girl and you deserve the best offource but dont be joking around just bcs you think you're better then somebody else.
IM has all the right for what he's looking for,and he doesn't deserve such misleading posts by you. if you wanna fool around you have your bars in sweden or bosnia but not to somebody who is serious about it,and has real difficulties to find love. you can make this kind of things with younger people like me who aren't serious with love atall,but not to a man with a mission,you don't do this.

Dude what are you talking about? how am i misleading him? when i tell him he will look better without that fat it does not mean "i will date you if you loose weight"

chill out a bit

dralos
04-27-2012, 10:15 PM
Dude what are you talking about? how am i misleading him? when i tell him he will look better without that fat it does not mean "i will date you if you loose weight"

chill out a bit
you chill out a bit,and stop playing games with people who are weak to your illusionistic skillz:D,you know danm right what you're doing and you love it;)

Mortimer
04-27-2012, 10:19 PM
you chill out a bit,and stop playing games with people who are weak to your illusionistic skillz:D,you know danm right what you're doing and you love it;)

I never was about to ask her out, it didnt even crossed my mind. So its not a problem.:)

Hurrem sultana
04-27-2012, 10:19 PM

I have always been nice to IM,and i tell him honeslty here what he needs to change to get a chance to find a girl.I am telling that as a friend not as a "possible date"

you get that?:rolleyes:

Mortimer
04-27-2012, 10:21 PM
I have always been nice to IM,and i tell him honeslty here what he needs to change to get a chance to find a girl.I am telling that as a friend not as a "possible date"

i dont know who of you two speaks right, but i didnt had impression that you lead me on, i was not lead on by you but maybe he is right and it was your intention, i really dont know, but i was never about to ask you out.

dralos
04-27-2012, 10:22 PM

no i dont and first i cant see how you can be a friend of him since you see him as a lower creature then you

Lábaru
04-27-2012, 10:23 PM
yes i'm and worse who cares:D

The Islam makes grow the tits to the men.

Mortimer
04-27-2012, 10:25 PM
no i dont and first i cant see how you can be a friend of him since you see him as a lower creature then you

well just because she doesnt date me because of ethnicity it doesnt neccessarily mean im a lower creature for her, but on the other hand she made quiete a few negative remarks about romany people indicating she fews them as lower. yet im not bothered, she gave me a good advice, a well meant advice and this is which counts.

Hurrem sultana
04-27-2012, 10:25 PM

I don't see him as a lower creature,i am against the idea of mixing.

dralos
04-27-2012, 10:26 PM
The Islam makes grow the tits to the men.
what about the arabs or moors what do they do to you,do they make you look like a nigga:D
dude plz i really dont care about this or that,i'm an evolutionary with a belief in God,Islam,Chrisitianity don't really bother me or do i care so much about it,they're a lifestyle wich i dont have

dralos
04-27-2012, 10:27 PM
I don't see him as a lower creature,i am against the idea of mixing.
IM just answered for you sweety:D

Black Sun Dimension
04-27-2012, 10:31 PM

he could dial a phone with those nipples

dralos
04-27-2012, 10:32 PM
he could dial a phone with those nipples
i rather let your gf lick them:D

Lábaru
04-27-2012, 10:35 PM
only one girl so far voted. lmao.
come on girls dont be shy and dont be scared that you might offend me with a not-attractive vote, just be honest

Are you rich IM?

Mortimer
04-27-2012, 10:37 PM
Are you rich IM?

no:D

Black Sun Dimension
04-27-2012, 10:39 PM
i rather let your gf lick them:D

my fuck buddy is very open minded so we could arrange a menage a trois

dralos
04-27-2012, 10:44 PM
my fuck buddy is very open minded so we could arrange a menage a trois
rather not,i dont do threesomes with another guy
:puke:puke:puke
only me and your female fuckbuddy:D

Lábaru
04-27-2012, 10:46 PM
no:D

then if you want honesty, will be difficult for you to find a woman whose surname is not jpg, the women appreciate mainly three things in a man, physical attractiveness, money and success in his work.

Black Sun Dimension
04-27-2012, 10:48 PM
rather not,i dont do threesomes with another guy

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/images/smilies/mad.gif:puke:puke:puke
only me and your female fuckbuddy:D

you are quite femenine so id be me and 1 and a half women. :)

dralos
04-27-2012, 10:50 PM
you are quite femenine so id be me and 1 and a half women. :)
dude ya sick in your mind,i like girls so send me your woman NOWWWWWWWW

Siegfried
04-27-2012, 10:53 PM
Why do you care about our opinion? The opinion of those near to you in real life should be of greater importance.

Mortimer
04-27-2012, 10:54 PM
Why do you care about our opinion? The opinion of those near to you in real life should be of greater importance.

bigger audience, more ppl to ask

ricko0812
04-27-2012, 10:56 PM
has anybody ever told u that u look like buddy from the show cake boss.

Siegfried
04-27-2012, 10:56 PM

I see, yet it would be best if you get people around you to have a good impression about you than people on an Internet forum, most of whom you'll probably never meet.

Hess
04-28-2012, 04:29 PM
But you want a White woman, right? Well, you're not going to get one unless you target the less fortunate ones in society

That's absolutely untrue. There are many Hot White Liberal Girls from good families who see no problem in dating guys from other races.

But it's the wrong audience, mate.

Go to a liberal, globalist, multiculturalist forum and you'll get a completely different set of responses.

Mortimer
04-28-2012, 04:33 PM
Go to a liberal, globalist, multiculturalist forum and you'll get a completely different set of responses.

where is such a forum?

purple
04-28-2012, 04:37 PM
I find the fact that IM is making 10 topics about him per day very.....

Hess
04-28-2012, 04:52 PM
I find the fact that IM is making 10 topics about him per day very.....

sexy?

where is such a forum?

Play your cards right with a Socialist, Anti-Racist, PETA/Green Peace loving white girl and you got a real chance.

a few suggestions-

Amnesty International (http://www.topix.com/forum/com/amnesty-international)

http://www.revleft.com/vb/new-antifa-forum-t60347/index.html?

http://forums.infoshop.org/index.php?sid=6b1f8133857f1fe6378cf36d6bbf31f8

http://www.network54.com/Forum/193761/

Mortimer
04-28-2012, 04:58 PM
sexy?

Play your cards right with a Socialist, Anti-Racist, PETA/Green Peace loving white girl and you got a real chance.

a few suggestions-

Amnesty International (http://www.topix.com/forum/com/amnesty-international)

http://www.revleft.com/vb/new-antifa-forum-t60347/index.html?

http://forums.infoshop.org/index.php?sid=6b1f8133857f1fe6378cf36d6bbf31f8

http://www.network54.com/Forum/193761/

I dont "need" her to be a white girl, im content with other races just as equally as with white. And thanks but i asked my question already on a asian forum to see if asians may view me (my appearance) in a different light.

Minesweeper
04-28-2012, 05:11 PM

OK, so you posted on all kinds of forums, mainly the racist ones, European, African, Asian, etc.

You posted hundreds if not thousands of your pictures, personal details, views, etc.

Four years have passed, thousands of unknown people told you their opinion and you are still not satisfied?

Fortis in Arduis
04-28-2012, 06:58 PM
Your excess bodyweight makes you look most unattractive at first glance. You already know this...

I want to hear news of you losing weight and doing something that makes you feel proud, rather than what you appear to be doing: fishing for insults.

None of this makes sense unless you actually derive perverse pleasure from people being nasty to you.

You talked about working in a monestary. That sounded really good. I am sure that most people here want you to be happy.

What you are doing is asking for abuse. Please stop this!!! :rolleyes:

Mortimer
04-29-2012, 04:42 AM
Your excess bodyweight makes you look most unattractive at first glance. You already know this...

I want to hear news of you losing weight and doing something that makes you feel proud, rather than what you appear to be doing: fishing for insults.

None of this makes sense unless you actually derive perverse pleasure from people being nasty to you.

You talked about working in a monestary. That sounded really good. I am sure that most people here want you to be happy.

What you are doing is asking for abuse. Please stop this!!! :rolleyes:

Now you embarass me and make me look like an pervert:rolleyes:

R4ge
04-29-2012, 04:48 AM
It would have been better if you didn't ask this question, it makes you appear to have low self-esteem.

However, you shouldn't listen to those who mock or unnecessarily criticize you. It's your life, it's your duty to make the most of it. Do it for yourself, forget these people.

Mortimer
04-29-2012, 04:59 AM
It would have been better if you didn't ask this question, it makes you appear to have low self-esteem.

However, you shouldn't listen to those who mock or unnecessarily criticize you. It's your life, it's your duty to make the most of it. Do it for yourself, forget these people.

I wanted some feedback not more, as always it turned into the wrong direction

Mortimer
04-29-2012, 05:00 AM
Four years have passed, thousands of unknown people told you their opinion and you are still not satisfied?

Opinion about what? Thats to be considered here.

Fortis in Arduis
04-29-2012, 07:38 AM
Now you embarass me and make me look like an pervert:rolleyes:

Do you like being abused and humiliated? It has been suggested before. :cool:

Mortimer
04-29-2012, 07:39 AM
Do you like being abused and humiliated? It has been suggested before. :cool:

no i dont like it yet i wasnt "asking for it" i was asking for some feedback about my features and looks

Argyll
04-30-2012, 11:42 AM
Oops.

Quorra
04-30-2012, 11:47 AM
Why don't you do a no carbs diet? Just eat heaps of meat to fill yourself up and nothing else but vegetables and salad. Just no rice,pasta,bread, etc

Graham
04-30-2012, 11:51 AM
Im a Girl and i think IM is attractive, up to 13.73%. Get it up! Down the with meanies.

Mortimer
04-30-2012, 11:53 AM
at least, there is 1 girl who thinks im attractive:D

Graham
04-30-2012, 11:55 AM
Go out joggin, walking and loose weight
Get the vest off, put on a good shirt.
All sorted IM. Ye'll be a pinup in nae time. :thumbs up

Joso
12-09-2018, 12:39 AM
10/10

Mortimer
12-09-2018, 02:04 AM
10/10

Dude thanks but please dont bump my old threads. You bumbed several old threads of mine tonigh. Please dont do that. Also 3 have been about my rating. No need to bump 3 similar threads.