PDA

View Full Version : Alia at a Glance

Aliandrin
05-28-2009, 01:14 AM
I'm sorry I got off to a poor start last time. I just wanted to clarify a few things and put others out in the open, maybe that way I can fit in better, and if not, there will be no two ways about it.

First off, I am a pretty extreme racist. I know this isn't a forum for hate, so I'll try not to post anything hateful on this forum. I'm not very moderate myself but I'm eager to reach out to people more moderate than I am, to either change or validate my beliefs as logic and practice dictates. I've always thought that moderation was an apologist's path, and thus self-defeating. Moderation can work, but it's about compromise, and PC won't compromise. The way I see it, by being an apologist - "Oh no I'm not a racist, I'm not like those skinheads, they're awful! I'm not awful!" - you don't make yourself look any better and you make a lot of other, more extreme people (myself included) look a lot worse.

Secondly, I didn't like the bad rap I caught for identifying as "white". And here's why. I started life as a bastard. My mother got pregnant by some man, then married a Jew to have a husband. He was only interested in my mother's inheritance (just a bloody house and an apartment building really) from her grandmother. As the years went by they got divorced, and I'm not going to say that made me a racist, but it certainly hastened my awakening. That, and the fact that I was beat up by a gang of black kids from about Fourth Grade onward. I couldn't say anything, nothing would ever happen to them, their parents didn't punish them. The school didn't punish them, the school didn't care. The principal was another Jew. I was even in a class one year, being the only white person in the class, including the teacher. The year started off with a few little tests to measure achievement, all of which I aced. When it came to the spelling test, I got a 100% and every other student failed, most with zeros. I admit that I was a bit boastful, and waved it around a bit. For the rest of the year, that ***slur deleted*** teacher gave points for "creative spellings" of words, and deducted from my correct spellings. She made sure I never recieved the highest grade in the class again.

Further down the road when I was in my late teens I joined a real-life neo-Nazi organisation, which sort of dissolved but technically I'm still a member. To get in, I had to prove I was white. Needless to say, the fact that my fake father was married to my mother when I was born put a hold on things. But after three months, and after I had given up, these people somehow found my real father. Don't ask me how they dug this person up, his name isn't even on my birth certificate. I was allowed in and they gave me a record of my ancestry, which they had researched apparently pretty painstakingly. I was so happy to get in I didn't open it right away. But when I got home, At last, my real father, I thought. But then, I thought some more, about my life, my drunken mother, and why he probably left her. Up to that point, I always wanted to find him, but I decided it would be a mistake. It wasn't his fault, and I didn't want to burdon him, so I let things lie. I decided that the only reason I had left to look had already been fulfilled: To know for sure I was pure. So I threw the report into the fire without looking. I never looked back. Because I believe: If I'm white, it's good enough. I was told my real father was British but that's probably false. All I know for sure is that my fake father wasn't my father, because he was colorblind and so is my mother, and I'm not. Both rare traits, from what I understand, both in famales and in Jews. So all I know for certain is he was white, and not colorblind.

And that's good enough for me. I'm sorry if it isn't good enough for you. What I don't get is how you're so specific and forceful about being specific, while for black people, it's enough that they're black. They get all their brotherhood and blah blah blah the same from a Nigerian as from an Ethiopian.

To reiterate, I am eager to reach out and connect with people more moderate, even if I do not agree with them. I will do my best to behave on this forum even when I disagree. To me, there is no defense without attack, there is no compromise without mutual compromise, and there is no moderation without loss. But that's just how I feel about it. Judge me how you will, ban me if you must, but at least understand.

Bloodeagle
05-28-2009, 01:44 AM
Secondly, I didn't like the bad rap I caught for identifying as "white".

I also identify myself as white and I think most whites in America think the same way about their skin color.:thumb001:
Sure, there are white colored Jews and even albino African Americans, but white people know who white people are, just as Amerindians can recognize an indian from a Mexican at first glance! :D

Karaten
05-28-2009, 02:24 AM
Well, I have no clue who you are, but welcome anyways.

Skandi
05-28-2009, 01:29 PM
You still win the prize for the most original introduction ever though :)

Absinthe
05-28-2009, 08:40 PM
Oh...dear... :....
There's so much to be drawn from that post of yours I don't even know where to begin... *shrugs

First of all... Thank you for sharing this with us...I guess :o

The mere fact that you choose to speak about matters so private to complete strangers indicates that you are still in great pain :(
I sympathize as I had an uneasy childhood myself, and seeked consolation in marginalized groups such as you did... Well in retrospect I consider it a big mistake as the people I interacted with during that period were way more f*** up than I was, and ended up making me feel worse, not better, about myself.

Of course my experiences do not even compare to yours as I knew my father (a problematic character but nevertheless my real father) and I didn't receive the multi-racial hatred that you did... anyways.

You keep talking about yourself as being very extreme and set in your views yet willing to open up to more moderate people.
The mere fact that you are here, saying this, means to me that deep down you are tired of being so exteme and wish to tone it down a bit, meet people less angry than yourself and balance your feelings...
which is the best thing that you could do, really...

I have never been in your shoes and being discriminated against for being white, at least not yet. But I understand how painful this may be.

Still, spening your life hating and contemplating revenge will only ensure them victory, as in the end you'll realize that they have taken the best of yourself.

Then there is the other thing...having to prove yourself as "white" to a bunch of strangers so that you get accepted in their company. It seems to me as you were very unsure and insecure about yourself.

My advice is to try to make the best out of your life, and give yourself reasons to be proud no matter how white or not. Besides, your 'whiteness' if you may, is already proven...

In your shoes, I would have chosen to know who my father is even if I never met him, but that's your business and it's respectable.

So now, that I guess you must be a grown woman, I think it's time to bury the past and move on.
You have every right to be 'racist' however I strongly feel that this is an ego-defense mechanism that has formed over the years, and that you subconsiously realize that and want to deal with that emotion.

I am not suggesting you should drop your views, but search deeper within yourself and find some answers. In any case, if you spend your life hating and not loving and being loved, it's gonna be another good soul gonne to waste.

I think you might enjoy being here with us, and loosen up a bit. On- and offline you need good company to get passed all this. I wish you the best of luck with everything... :) *sigh

Óttar
05-28-2009, 09:19 PM
just as Amerindians can recognize an indian from a Mexican at first glance! :D

30% of Mexicans are full-blooded indios, and an additional 20% are at least half indio.

Bloodeagle
05-29-2009, 12:26 AM
30% of Mexicans are full-blooded indios, and an additional 20% are at least half indio.

Sorry, Ottar this was just a play on words. I meant an Amerindian can tell a Hindi from a Mexican.:D

I would like to finish with a big welcome to Aliandrin. I hope that we can all be friends.

Aemma
05-29-2009, 01:22 AM
Good intro and welcome again Aliandrin. I hope you find what you're looking for here. :) Well you already know the drill, so I won't go through it again. But do participate please. You have made good posts in the past and I hope to see them continue. :)

About the white bit. I'm the one that had asked you to change that designation on your profile but for a specific reason and purely an administrative one--nothing else. :) When a person gives the answer 'white' to the question we have in the profile (the ethnicity one I believe), it really doesn't answer the question of what your ethnicity is. Given that we're a forum about European cultural and ethnic preservation, I think that a reasonable presumption can be made that we're all white (or at least one should be able to make that presumption here) so the answer white becomes meaningless. Instead what does become meaningful is an answer that pinpoints, generally if you can't specifically, one's ethnicity, for instance: German American, or Swedish American or French Canadian...something in that vein. It's just meant to get to know a person a bit more via their ethnic self-identification. Nothing more. :)

So anyway, that's all the comment that I wanted to make on that. :)

Again welcome and feel free to speak your mind, Aliandrin. You've a good one. :)

Cheers for now!...Aemma

Aliandrin
05-29-2009, 05:09 AM
I just hope you also understand why I feel no need to separate myself within this group, and why I can't identify and won't identify as anything but white. I know some of my ancestry, and I will tell you as best I can, but the fact is, white is what I am. I don't like going beyond that.

Karaten
05-29-2009, 06:17 AM
To be honest, Irish isn't my only descent. I know I'm all European, and that's what's really important, correct?

Aemma
05-29-2009, 01:54 PM
I just hope you also understand why I feel no need to separate myself within this group, and why I can't identify and won't identify as anything but white. I know some of my ancestry, and I will tell you as best I can, but the fact is, white is what I am. I don't like going beyond that.

Yep I do Aliandrin. :) So no issues from my end, ok? :)

Enjoy yourself here please. :)

Cheers for now!...Aemma

Aliandrin
06-03-2009, 01:17 AM
I will, and thankyou.