PDA

View Full Version : Dodik: We're preparing for Bosnia's disintegration

poiuytrewq0987
04-28-2012, 03:08 AM
BELGRADE -- President of the Serb Republic (RS) Milorad Dodik said in Belgrade on Friday that Bosnia-Herzegovina was not sustainable as a state.

However, its breakup "is not a matter of immediate future", he noted.

The post-war Bosnia is made up of two entities: the RS, and the Muslim-Croat Federation (FBiH).

"We are preparing for the disintegration of Bosnia-Herzegovina," Dodik told a conference dubbed "Position and Perspectives of the Serb People in the Region".

"Only the RS is self-sustainable in Bosnia-Herzegovina. Nothing in Bosnia-Herzegovina is self-sustainable expect the RS, and because it is capable of surviving, it is (seen as) a problem," he stressed.

Beta news agency is reporting that Dodik's speech received applause from Prime Minister Mirko Cvetković and Diaspora Minter Srđan Srećković, who were among the participants.

The conference, organized by the Ministry for the Diaspora, brought together representatives of Serb communities in Albania, Macedonia, Romania, Slovenia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Hungary, Croatia and Montenegro.

http://www.b92.net/eng/news/region-article.php?yyyy=2012&mm=04&dd=27&nav_id=79986

Methmatician
04-28-2012, 05:37 AM
I don't know why he's preparing for disintegration, as President of RS his job is to keep Bosnia together and working.

poiuytrewq0987
04-28-2012, 08:47 AM
I don't know why he's preparing for disintegration, as President of RS his job is to keep Bosnia together and working.

Well, it's more about him bragging about RS's foundations being more stable than the Muslim-Croat federation which is technically true. I don't think Bosnia should broken up and partitioned. Rather it should go back to the pre-war status i.e. everyone living in the same state instead of mini-Yugoslavias in Bosnia.

Methmatician
04-28-2012, 09:01 AM
Well, it's more about him bragging about RS's foundations being more stable than the Muslim-Croat federation which is technically true. I don't think Bosnia should broken up and partitioned. Rather it should go back to the pre-war status i.e. everyone living in the same state instead of mini-Yugoslavias in Bosnia.

That's what I want too :) . I don't want a federation like Russia, I want a unified republic, like France. But Serbs don't want to live in Bosnia, and Bosniaks are too stubborn to work with the Bosnian Serbs. :rolleyes2:

And I don't know how Croats feel about all this, I think they want to join Croatia and therefore support RS in seceding since it would then mean Croats would be able to join Croatia. It's a sad time for Bosnians; finally get a nation since medieval times, and people are already trying to take land from it :D

Onur
04-28-2012, 09:10 AM
How many more new countries will come up from the old Yugoslavia? Whats the point of creating new tiny states? All of them hates each other and their biggest goals for the future is being an EU colony as soon as possible.

It looks like Balkans will never find peace and stability.

Duke
04-28-2012, 09:15 AM
How many more new countries will come up from the old Yugoslavia? Whats the point of creating new tiny states? All of them hates each other and their biggest goals for the future is being an EU colony as soon as possible.

Bosnia as it is now is a NATO colony.

Boslims dont have any rights to Bosnia as it is now, nor historical, unles you count them as successors of ottoman empire, nor they live on most of it.

Minesweeper
04-28-2012, 09:21 AM

In other words, it should be centralized, right?

That's not gonna happen.:nono:

Onur
04-28-2012, 09:27 AM
Bosnia as it is now is a NATO colony.
Yes i know and Kosova is even worse, a CIA colony but who caused this? Why this happened in first place?

These people lived together without much problem for centuries, why they cant live anymore? again, who caused this?

All in all, despite all the problems between them, i don't think they reached a point where we got with Armenians in 1915. I still think that they can manage to live together because creating tiny states wouldn't be useful for anyone.

Duke
04-28-2012, 09:30 AM
Yes i know and Kosova is even worse, a CIA colony but who caused this? Why this happened in first place?

These people lived together without much problem for centuries, why they cant live anymore? again, who caused this?

Bosnia as this was crated less then century ago, and most of the centuries prior to that we lived together in hostile environment.

Hurrem sultana
04-28-2012, 09:38 AM
Croats in BIH are no problems as they are less than 15%,we will colonize their parts easy,,,,serbs are a problem,i actually would give away parts of RS for Sandzak in return

call me a traitor,but i do not see a future with serbs

Duke
04-28-2012, 09:41 AM
Croats in BIH are no problems as they are less than 15%,we will colonize their parts easy,,,,serbs are a problem,i actually would give away parts of RS for Sandzak in return

You will colonize Sweden more likely.

15% in imaginary lists...
While also you didnt mention that most of Boslims live in few cities.

And Croats are "not a problem", until a point...

Fact is that BiH is most divided now in all of its short existence, and mostly because of Boslimes

Hurrem sultana
04-28-2012, 09:44 AM
You will colonize Sweden more likely.

15% in imaginary lists...
While also you didnt mention that most of Boslims live in few cities.

And Croats are "not a problem", until a point...

Fact is that BiH is most divided now in all of its short existence, and mostly because of Boslimes

The 15% number comes from catholic church in Bosnia not us ;) we like to claim there are around 20% croats,but we also know that is not possible

fact is,bosnia is divided,but the problems are between serbs and bosniaks,,while croats are...not important to be frank

Duke
04-28-2012, 09:44 AM
The 15% number comes from catholic church in Bosnia not us ;) we like to claim there are around 20% croats,just to appear multi culti in the world :D

hahahaha

Hurrem sultana
04-28-2012, 09:48 AM
hahahaha

fact is,bosnia is divided,but the problems are between serbs and bosniaks,,while croats are...not important to be frank

Duke
04-28-2012, 09:49 AM

Yes, it seems so :rolleyes:, that is why Dodik is preparing his "attack" right now...

Hurrem sultana
04-28-2012, 09:51 AM
Yes, it seems so :rolleyes:, that is why Dodik is preparing his "attack" right now...

Psi laju dok karavane prolaze

he only talks and talks,,,even the worst peasants of RS don't buy it anymore:coffee:

Lena
04-28-2012, 09:51 AM

How naive... Actually Croats are keeping whole BiH as it is now.

Duke
04-28-2012, 09:53 AM

he only talks and talks,,,even the worst peasants of RS don't buy it anymore:coffee:

You Boslims lost our support, he barked before, now he bites ;)

Hurrem sultana
04-28-2012, 09:54 AM
You Boslims lost our support, he barked before, now he bites ;)

you Croats change side like socks :D

:coffee:

but whatever,you guys are too few and too divided,i mean Herzegovina croats were never "Bosnians" in any sense,but those in central Bosnia are nice,and many of them are still patriots :thumbs up

Lena
04-28-2012, 09:54 AM

Pomesaj se sa tricama i svinje ce te pojesti.
Da, da... :coffee:

Duke
04-28-2012, 09:56 AM
you Croats change side like socks :D

:coffee:

but whatever,you guys are too few and too divided,i mean Herzegovina croats were never "Bosnians" in any sense,but those in central Bosnia are nice,and many of them are still patriots :thumbs up

Cute dreamworld you live in :thumb001:

...and patriots of what?
Pederation?

Methmatician
04-28-2012, 09:57 AM

Sandzak should stay part of Serbia and Montenegro. Bosnia and Herzegovina should keep it's borders the way it is, no point in looking like some weird country (like Croatia or Norway).

Bosnia was, and still is, a multi-ethnic nation. It was only in the 19th and 20th centuries that Bosnians started to hate each other because of ethnic differences.

Hurrem sultana
04-28-2012, 09:57 AM
Cute dreamworld you live in :thumb001:

As far as i know you are from Croatia? i am from Bosnia

Duke
04-28-2012, 09:58 AM
Sandzak should stay part of Serbia and Montenegro. Bosnia and Herzegovina should keep it's borders the way it is, no point in looking like some weird country (like Croatia or Norway).

Bosnia was, and still is, a multi-ethnic nation. It was only in the 19th and 20th centuries that Bosnians started to hate each other because of ethnic differences.

LOL

Cool story bro

Duke
04-28-2012, 09:59 AM
As far as i know you are from Croatia? i am from Bosnia

Are you a patriot of Pederation then?

Adrian
04-28-2012, 09:59 AM

Same as Turkey. Turkey is one of the most loyal U.S. puppets.

Methmatician
04-28-2012, 10:05 AM
LOL

Cool story bro

I can see you're a bright kid :thumbs up

Lena
04-28-2012, 10:09 AM
Sandzak should stay part of Serbia and Montenegro.
You're talking about Rashka district and thanks a million for mentioning Montenegro as well, cause for a moment I thought Balkans ain't the strongest point to many who love to be opinionated about things they're ignorant about.

Duke
04-28-2012, 10:16 AM
I can see you're a bright kid :thumbs up

Son, you dont recognise me?

:D

Learn some history before you start to make such huge clamis, OK?

Bosnia in 19. century didnt existed in a sense it exist now, so tell me my son, how did bosnians get along then in a 1st place?

Methmatician
04-28-2012, 10:17 AM
You're talking about Rashka district

Raska district is in Serbia. I'm talking about "Sanžak", the imaginary political entity that Bosniaks of Serbia and Montenegro call 'home' :D

This is Sandzalk
http://www.bihor-petnica.com/sandzak-manja%20karta.jpg

This is Raska district:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/19/Raska_in_Serbia.svg/419px-Raska_in_Serbia.svg.png

This is Raska:
http://www.anamnesis.info/resources/1183_1241.gif

When I talk about Sandzak, I'm talking about the land shown in the first picture. :)

and thanks a million for mentioning Montenegro as well, cause for a moment I thought Balkans ain't the strongest point to many who love to be opinionated about things they're ignorant about.

Uh... nema na čemu? :icon_neutral:

Methmatician
04-28-2012, 10:20 AM
how did bosnians get along then in a 1st place?

How should I know? It was over 200 years ago, and there weren't many records on Bosniak-Serb-Croat relations in the Ottoman Empire.

Duke
04-28-2012, 10:20 AM

odakle ti te mapice, LOL

Ova mi se posebno sviđa

Jesi ti to risao?

Duke
04-28-2012, 10:24 AM
How should I know? It was over 200 years ago, and there weren't many records on Bosniak-Serb-Croat relations in the Ottoman Empire.

19. century was about 100 years ago, but i see you are bit disabled, so ill talk to you like to 5 year old kid.

When your ancestors acepted Islam, they became enemies with rest of us, because you see, they accepted enemy over their own kin.

Do you know what is a traitor?

Methmatician
04-28-2012, 10:26 AM
odakle ti te mapice, LOL

Iz guzice :rolleyes2:

Ova mi se posebno sviđa

Al nema Hrvatska na ovaj :D[/QUOTE]

Duke
04-28-2012, 10:31 AM
Iz guzice :rolleyes2:

Al nema Hrvatska na ovaj :D

Eto vidin, al zato ima bosne LOL, a Raška na moru čak :confused:

Široka ti guzica, znaš, hahaha

Methmatician
04-28-2012, 10:33 AM
19. century was about 100 years ago

The end of the 19th century was 100 years ago, you said how did they get along before the 19th century (ie, before 1800 year). I don't want to sound insulting, but you're a little slow.

When your ancestors acepted Islam, they became enemies with rest of us, because you see, they accepted enemy over their own kin.

That's a pretty stupid and immature thing to say. Croats were invaded by Franks and accepted their religion, are Croats traitors to their kin?

Duke
04-28-2012, 10:39 AM
The end of the 19th century was 100 years ago, you said how did they get along before the 19th century (ie, before 1800 year). I don't want to sound insulting, but you're a little slow.

Its easy, you dont like traitors, and since Bosnia didnt exist in a sense you know it now, there are no bosnians to like each other in a first place.
You ancestors were written as Turks, while only Croats held the name Bošnjanin, as a regional designation, while they were written as Croats.
Like for instance Dalmatian, or Slavonian.

That's a pretty stupid and immature thing to say. Croats were invaded by Franks and accepted their religion, are Croats traitors to their kin?
No its not, we were not invaded by Franks, we worked with them against Byzantium, and we adopted christianty prior to that like every other nation in Europe.

What your ancestors did is something completely different.
So no, Croats were not invaded by Franks, and we accepted Christianity before we even met them

Flintlocke
04-28-2012, 10:42 AM
Oh dear, I'm sure I could accommodate hot young refugee babes, no problem ;)

Methmatician
04-28-2012, 11:05 AM
I don't want to turn this into a historical debate, so this will be my last post on this issue in this thread.

Its easy, you dont like traitors, and since Bosnia didnt exist in a sense you know it now, there are no bosnians to like each other in a first place.

When I said 'Bosnians', I meant people who inhabited what is now Bosnia and Herzegovina, and of course, medieval Bosnians.

Duke
04-28-2012, 11:11 AM
I don't want to turn this into a historical debate, so this will be my last post on this issue in this thread.

When I said 'Bosnians', I meant people who inhabited what is now Bosnia and Herzegovina, and of course, medieval Bosnians.

Medival bosnians inhabited just north estern corner of modern Bosnia, and later on place conquered by ottomans was split between traitors who bare the name of enemies, and those who chose loyalty over privilege.

Even in SHS bosnia didnt exist, that is just after fall of OE, what you have now with the borders is Titos makings to make multikulti place as a base for Yugoslavian nation.

So tell me now, how did bosnians of different religions got along prior to 19 century?
LOL

Hurrem sultana
04-28-2012, 12:02 PM
So tell me now, how did bosnians of different religions got along prior to 19 century?

pa jako jednostavno,odnos je bio nesto u stilu gospodar-sluga ;) :D

Duke
04-28-2012, 12:06 PM
pa jako jednostavno,odnos je bio nesto u stilu gospodar-sluga ;) :D

da, vi ste služili turcima, mi smo se samo pravili da služimo, a većinu vrimena vas hajdučili. :D

Geronimo
04-28-2012, 12:11 PM
I have a question ! Can serbs from Republika Srpska secede from Bosnia ? I mean BiH is a federation and usually the subjects of a federation have the right to proclaim independence if they want to (ex: Montenegro).

Duke
04-28-2012, 12:12 PM
I have a question ! Can serbs from Republika Srpska secede from Bosnia ? I mean BiH is a federation and usually the subjects of a federation have the right to proclaim independence if they want to (ex: Montenegro).

Yes, they can

brunette
04-28-2012, 12:15 PM

All in all, despite all the problems between them, i don't think they reached a point where we got with Armenians in 1915. I still think that they can manage to live together because creating tiny states wouldn't be useful for anyone.

A CIA colony, exactly dude, you hit the nail on the head with that one.

Geronimo
04-28-2012, 12:18 PM
Yes, they can

Well then if bosniaks and serbs hate each other so much why the serbs don't vote in a referendum for independence, and after that for union with Serbia if that's what they want ? Seems to me that this is the only logical, peaceful solution.

Duke
04-28-2012, 12:21 PM
Well then if bosniaks and serbs hate each other so much why the serbs don't vote in a referendum for independence, and after that for union with Serbia if that's what they want ? Seems to me that this is the only logical, peaceful solution.

Because federation in federation is Croat-Bosniak one LOL, and since Croats stud before with Bosniaks, now is changing, and could support Serbs instead.

There is also a matter of NATO, as i said before, because they wont pupet muslim state in Europe, who has good relations with muslim world.
But there is a Kosovo, Albania now who could take that role instead, once the situation stabilizes.

Mraz
04-28-2012, 12:29 PM
RS is just a part of a federal state, it is not a state even
Dodikistan want to be seen like that. RS hasn't sovereignty,
it'll never have because it's born because of a genocide.
When I see the demography growth, I smile because those
bloody bastards are decreasing, RS will maybe someday be abolished
by the Bosniak majority who'll live in RS.

Duke
04-28-2012, 12:31 PM
RS is just a part of a federal state, it is not a state even
Dodikistan want to be seen like that. RS hasn't sovereignty,
it'll never have because it's born because of a genocide.
When I see the demography growth, I smile because those
bloody bastards are decreasing, RS will maybe someday be abolished
by the Bosniak majority who'll live in RS.

you dream of conquering BiH trough natality, you and Bosnian, while both of you are immigrants.

Irony at its best.

... and to put a salt on the wound, "dodikstan" functions better then "trokutistan" hahaha

Saruman
04-28-2012, 12:33 PM

Dayton accord which is de facto constitution of B&H doesn't say anything on the matter of dissolution, but Dodik would base a case on Article 1 in the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (ICCPR) and the International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights (ICESCR), which grants all people right of self-determination.

It would appear that Bosniaks are unsatisfied with the amount of territory they would gain in such a case, and few of their circles have indicated they would start a war because of that. Some of them claim they have cut the "corridor" that connects eastern and western parts of Serb Republic in city of Brcko, so that they have majority in some areas of the city. Wouldn't matter much even if true. And also some of them think demographic trends favor them in a long run so I guess those count on demography to expand influence.

The West doesn't want Bosnia to brake up because according to them it would create instability in the region, which would go against some of their interests. And they do actually have most influence.

safinator
04-28-2012, 12:40 PM
The last thing Balkans need is another war but it's the Balkanz...

Mraz
04-28-2012, 12:41 PM
you dream of conquering BiH trough natality, you and Bosnian, while both of you are immigrants.

Irony at its best.

... and to put a salt on the wound, "dodikstan" functions better then "trokutistan" hahaha

I guess it's normal that Dodikistan functions better since it's Banja Luka + 24 000 Km˛ of forest, ruling over a coban is easier than a citizen.

For the immigrant thing, you're not right, I'm a displaced person ;)
And we bring a lot of money to Bosnia so I guess it's fair.

brunette
04-28-2012, 12:42 PM

They don't hate each other it's all Jewish crap.

Hurrem sultana
04-28-2012, 12:42 PM
da, vi ste služili turcima, mi smo se samo pravili da služimo, a većinu vrimena vas hajdučili. :D

ma moze biti da smo sluzili turcima al vi ste sluzili nama :D

Duke
04-28-2012, 01:10 PM
ma moze biti da smo sluzili turcima al vi ste sluzili nama :D

Izdajnike se ne služi, nikome vi niste gospodarili, jerbo ste bjednici.
Pošto nas je ostalo relativno malo koji se nismo obratili islamu, bili smo važni turcima kao katolici, pošto su turci propagirali neku slobodu vjere, i radi straha od križada, i odnosa sa europon/vatikanon.

Tako da je bilo slučaja da smo vas i spašavali od bijede kad vas nismo hajdučili.

Naj luđe je to šta je baš bilo obrnuto, a ni turci vas nisu volili, jer niko ne voli izdajnike

Hurrem sultana
04-28-2012, 01:18 PM
da da,,nastavi lagati,al samog sebe,jer istoriju sam ucila

Duke
04-28-2012, 01:24 PM
da da,,nastavi lagati,al samog sebe,jer istoriju sam ucila

Slušala si ti bajkice(kao i ta u potpisu tvome) a ne učila "istoriju", Srpkinjo. ;)

Na sve šta si pisala do sad, kontradiktirala si sama sebe.

Kažen ti, zabijaš si autogolove

Hurrem sultana
04-28-2012, 01:30 PM
cuj sad sam srpkinja :D

ovo majka jednom radja,,ajd opusti se...zivjeli :D

Duke
04-28-2012, 01:33 PM
cuj sad sam srpkinja :D

Pa nego šta si, rodila si se ko muslimanka u srpskom selu...
2+2

Pa i da nisi čista, vjerojatno je tvoja loza pretežito Srpska.

Hurrem sultana
04-28-2012, 01:36 PM
Pa nego šta si, rodila si se ko muslimanka u srpskom selu...
2+2

Pa i da nisi čista, vjerojatno je tvoja loza pretežito Srpska.

moje selo je uvijek bilo 100% muslimansko,a opstina 70% muslimanska.

Danas je opstina vecinski srpska,a selo je i dan danas vecinski muslimansko(svi se vecinom vratili,ostalo par sprskih baba)

Methmatician
04-28-2012, 01:36 PM
2+2

-20 = -20
= 16-36 = 25-45
= (2+2) 2 (9 x (2+2) = 52) 9 x 5
= (2+2) 2 (9 x (2+2) + 81/4 = 52) 9 x 5 + 81/4
= ({2+2}) 9/2) 2 = (5-9/2) 2
= 2+2 - 9/2 = 5
= 2 + 2 = 5

:D :D

Mraz
04-28-2012, 01:38 PM
Hey Duke, what do you think about Ante Gotovina?

Duke
04-28-2012, 01:39 PM
moje selo je uvijek bilo 100% muslimansko,a opstina 70% muslimanska.

Danas je opstina vecinski srpska,a selo je i dan danas vecinski muslimansko(svi se vecinom vratili,ostalo par sprskih baba)

muslimanskih srba... :rolleyes:

A svejedno koliko san gleda, prema statistikama to šta govoriš, lažeš

Guapo
a ni turci vas nisu volili, jer niko ne voli izdajnike

:clap: :thumb001:

Duke
:clap: :thumb001:

malo zdravog razuma

Hurrem sultana
04-28-2012, 01:40 PM
muslimanskih srba... :rolleyes:

A svejedno koliko san gleda, prema statistikama to šta govoriš, lažeš

Izvini ali ja ne razumijem taj jezik,,cuj "koliko san gleda"

sta ti to znaci ?

Duke
04-28-2012, 01:42 PM
Izvini ali ja ne razumijem taj jezik,,cuj "koliko san gleda"

sta ti to znaci ?

nerazumiš ti puno toga :D

Hurrem sultana
04-28-2012, 01:44 PM
nerazumiš ti puno toga :D

prevedi na standardan s/b/hr.....ne taj neki lokalitet dalmatinski :coffee:

Methmatician
04-28-2012, 01:45 PM
He's a Dalmatinac. He's a Croaticised Italian :rolleyes:

RoyBatty
04-28-2012, 01:46 PM

A combination of circumstances.

- Breakup of Soviet Union which led to a shift in global powerbalance which had existed before. This led to increasing instability in regions with potential for instability (in other words, regions with diverse ethnic / cultural / religious groups living on top of one another).

- The Westerners / Internationalists wanted Yugoslavia gone in order to expand their Empire, therefore they encouraged and helped organise ethnic strife between the different Yugo factions.

- The Westerners let the ex-Yugos take care of most of the fighting and afterwards they simply colonised selected parts, ensured the collaboration of other parts and marginalised the remaining and less cooperative ones.

The causes are Western and Internationalist Expansionism coupled with old animosities between different Balkan factions.

It is, simply put, basic Divide and Conquer 101. Keep the natives at each others throats. Reap the profits and rewards.

Duke
04-28-2012, 01:47 PM
prevedi na standardan s/b/hr.....ne taj neki lokalitet dalmatinski :coffee:

Ja pričan čisti bosanski, lol, zar se nesičaš?

Mraz
04-28-2012, 01:49 PM
Duke, answer my question pls, how do Dalmatians see
Ante Gotovina?

Duke
04-28-2012, 01:49 PM
A combination of circumstances.

- Breakup of Soviet Union which led to a shift in global powerbalance which had existed before. This led to increasing instability in regions with potential for instability (in other words, regions with diverse ethnic / cultural / religious groups living on top of one another).

- The Westerners / Internationalists wanted Yugoslavia gone in order to expand their Empire, therefore they encouraged and helped organise ethnic strife between the different Yugo factions.

- The Westerners let the ex-Yugos take care of most of the fighting and afterwards they simply colonised selected parts, ensured the collaboration of other parts and marginalised the remaining and less cooperative ones.

The causes are Western and Internationalist Expansionism coupled with old animosities between different Balkan factions.

It is, simply put, basic Divide and Conquer 101. Keep the natives at each others throats. Reap the profits and rewards.

Pure BS.

"Westrners" didnt wont Yugoslavia gone(quite oposite), only after they saw situation is not reversable they mingled in

RoyBatty
04-28-2012, 01:50 PM
Pure BS.

"Westrners" didnt wont Yugoslavia gone(quite oposite), only after they saw situation is not reversable they mingled in

Must be because they were such humanitarians... who wanted to save the world. :D

Duke
04-28-2012, 01:51 PM
Duke, answer my question pls, how do Dalmatians see
Ante Gotovina?

Why would Dalmatians see it different then lets say Slavonians?

Duke
04-28-2012, 01:53 PM
Must be because they were such humanitarians... who wanted to save the world. :D

Yugoslavia, even tho it was communist, it was not pro Soviet union.
As I remember, it was them who gave embargo on weapons to Croats against JNA..., and if you wont to break up something then you would arm those who wont to break it up, no?

Mraz
04-28-2012, 01:55 PM
Why would Dalmatians see it different then lets say Slavonians?

Maybe because RSK capital city was Knin? So answer pls.

Duke
04-28-2012, 01:58 PM
Maybe because RSK capital city was Knin? So answer pls.

We see him as General, and men with honor.

You muslims should thank him also, because what he did, prevented another Srebrenica, that would happen in Bihać(Muslim infested old capital of Croatia)

On the other hand, Knin was not capital city of RSK, because RSK never existed, and its not city but town, because it has 10K people total

Methmatician
04-28-2012, 01:59 PM
because RSK never existed, and its not city, because it has 10K people

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/1/10459/1380120-jesus_facepalm_super.png

Duke
04-28-2012, 02:01 PM
http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/1/10459/1380120-jesus_facepalm_super.png

whats with facepalm, kid?

It existed only in minds of Serbs, just like you think BiH exist as some kind of real and united country?

Insuperable
04-28-2012, 02:03 PM

Are you a Yugoslav or a Macedonian?.

What people often do not realize is that Croatia entered willingly during 1920s into a Yugoslav "Union". People thought it would be a cooperation between these nations......and it was partially but nobody thought that some country like Serbia will act in Hitler like style.
People could not say that they are Croats, they could not listen their songs...in fact it was wanted for them to stop being Croats.
Its equivalence would be asking Italy for example to stop being Italian and start being European.
Serbians liked to say how they are not Serbians but Yugoslavians and that is one big lie. Yugoslavia became Serbia. Reason why mini-Yugoslavias wont work.

Methmatician
04-28-2012, 02:04 PM
whats with facepalm, kid?

It existed only in minds of Serbs, just like you think BiH exist as some kind of real and united country?

I can't believe I took you seriously before :D

Duke
04-28-2012, 02:05 PM

What people often do not realize is that Croatia entered willingly during 1920s into a Yugoslav "Union". People thought it would a cooperation between these nations......and it was partially but nobody thought that some country like Serbia will act in Hitler like style.
People could not say that they are Croats, they could not listen their songs...in fact it was wanted for them to stop being Croats.
Its equivalence would be asking Italy for example to stop being Italian and start being European.
Serbians liked to say how they are not Serbians but Yugoslavians and that is one big lie. Yugoslavia became Serbia. Reason why mini-Yugoslavias wont work.

It was completley Titos fault tho, because he saw Croats as biggest danger to Yugoslavia, so we took the grunt of it.
Serbs in the end just exploited their more "privilaged" status they had after his death.

Mraz
04-28-2012, 02:06 PM
We see him as General, and men with honor.

You muslims should thank him also, because what he did, prevented another Srebrenica.

On the other hand, Knin was not capital city of RSK, because RSK never existed, and its not city, because it has 10K people

Since I come from Bosanska Krajina, I consider him as a hero and most people from this region too, but I don't understand why you support the same forces that wanted to take 1/3 of your country.

Yes whatever, RSK RS, this are just names used to design Cetnik occupied lands.

RoyBatty
04-28-2012, 02:08 PM
Yugoslavia, even tho it was communist, it was not pro Soviet union.

Yes but that's not the point I was making.

The point I was making is that had a strong Soviet Union still existed, it would have been far less likely that tensions in Yugoslavia would have boiled over due to the far-reaching implications this could have led to.

For example, the US Puppet Regime in Germany would probably have been in a rather difficult position with the Soviet Union if it chose to openly recognise and support Slovenian and Croatian independence drives in the way it did during and after the collapse of the SU.

In a world essentially divided between a Western and Eastern Camp, both sides were careful not to become too adventurous in each others' back yards. Yes, I know that Yugoslavia was not a Soviet satellite but Eastern Europe fell more within the Soviet sphere than it did under the US sphere.

As I remember, it was them who gave embargo on weapons to Croats against JNA..., and if you wont to break up something then you would arm those who wont to break it up, no?

As far as I can recall Germany (US vassal state) supplied much of the weaponry used during the conflict. Not at first, but later it came.

Duke
04-28-2012, 02:10 PM
Since I come from Bosanska Krajina, I consider him as a hero and most people from this region too, but I don't understand why you support the same forces that wanted to take 1/3 of your country.

Yes whatever, RSK RS, this are just names used to design Cetnik occupied lands.

Because, land where Croats live in BiH is Croatian, not Muslim.
I dont care about Muslim areas, even those that were Croat historically.

You basically started great Bošnjakistan project.

Hurrem sultana
04-28-2012, 02:11 PM

well,are you willing to give up half of mostar? muslims areas of Hercegovina?

Duke
04-28-2012, 02:16 PM

The point I was making is that had a strong Soviet Union still existed, it would have been far less likely that tensions in Yugoslavia would have boiled over due to the far-reaching implications this could have led to.

For example, the US Puppet Regime in Germany would probably have been in a rather difficult position with the Soviet Union if it chose to openly recognise and support Slovenian and Croatian independence drives in the way it did during and after the collapse of the SU.

In a world essentially divided between a Western and Eastern Camp, both sides were careful not to become too adventurous in each others' back yards. Yes, I know that Yugoslavia was not a Soviet satellite but Eastern Europe fell more within the Soviet sphere than it did under the US sphere.

As far as I can recall Germany (US vassal state) supplied much of the weaponry used during the conflict. Not at first, but later it came.

Hmm, no quite opposite, Yugoslavia even tho communist was more pro US, than SU.

What i think you are saying that we were connected somehow with SU, so after its downfall, we fell also?

No, it fell very fast because strong nationalism movement was awaking in Serbia after Titos death, and we had all the right to break off legally, but they didnt wont to see it without war, so they got it.

Germany was never a supplier of weapons in Croatia, in BiH yea, and it was at the end of the war.
Most of the weapons we had was either trough black market, or what we captured, plus whatever we had at the start

Mraz
04-28-2012, 02:17 PM

Yes like RSK was Serbian land.
You're an hypocrite Duke.

Insuperable
04-28-2012, 02:19 PM
It was completley Titos fault tho, because he saw Croats as biggest danger to Yugoslavia, so we took the grunt of it.
Serbs in the end just exploited their more "privilaged" status they had after his death.

I was talking about time before Titos reign.
The reason why Croats were Nazi allies.
Tito came after

Duke
04-28-2012, 02:20 PM
Yes like RSK was Serbian land.
You're an hypocrite Duke.

Serbs massivly immigrated in Knin after WW2, prior to that, there were only few hundred of them there, acording to listings.

On the other hand, in BiH situation is quite different, Croatians lost a lots of population in BiH over last 100-150 years.

Actually about 4 million overall including Croatia proper, due to wars or emigration

Geronimo
04-28-2012, 02:24 PM
Dayton accord which is de facto constitution of B&H doesn't say anything on the matter of dissolution, but Dodik would base a case on Article 1 in the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (ICCPR) and the International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights (ICESCR), which grants all people right of self-determination.

I thought that in BiH constitution there might be an article which clearly states the right of federal subjects to secede from the federation, apparently it's little bit more complicated than that.

How realistic this scenario is? What is the atmosphere among serbs from Republika Srpska, are they willing to vote for dissolution and possibly union with Serbia ?

It would appear that Bosniaks are unsatisfied with the amount of territory they would gain in such a case, and few of their circles have indicated they would start a war because of that. Some of them claim they have cut the "corridor" that connects eastern and western parts of Serb Republic in city of Brcko, so that they have majority in some areas of the city. Wouldn't matter much even if true. And also some of them think demographic trends favor them in a long run so I guess those count on demography to expand influence.

The West doesn't want Bosnia to brake up because according to them it would create instability in the region, which would go against some of their interests. And they do actually have most influence.

I see, Republika Srpska forms 49 % of BiH total area if I'm not mistaken. What is the ethnic composition of RS today ?

Hmmm, secession of Kosovo and Montenegro created no instability in the region but the break-up of BiH would :rolleyes:

Mraz
04-28-2012, 02:24 PM
Serbs massivly immigrated in Knin after WW2, prior to that, there were only few hundred of them there, acording to listings.

On the other hand, in BiH situation is quite different, Croatians lost a lots of population in BiH over last 100-150 years.

Actually about 4 million overall including Croatia proper, due to wars or emigration

They are not Croatians, they are Catholic Bosnians :coffee:

Duke
04-28-2012, 02:26 PM
They are not Croatians, they are Catholic Bosnians :coffee:

Of course they are...

Bosanska krajna, lol, pitaj didu kako je zva, da nije turska hrvatska?

Bosnians dont exist, you are bunch of converts and traitors, who equilized with religion at first, and now using same shit as Serbs.

Give me a break.

If war comes, ill volunteer

Guapo
04-28-2012, 02:27 PM
If wars comes, ill volunteer,

and fight against who? you guys helped the bosniaks last time, could've sided with mladic's troops and carve bosnia in half.typical hrvat je typical :confused:

Duke
04-28-2012, 02:28 PM
and fight against who? you guys helped the bosniaks last time, could've sided with mladic's troops and carve bosnia in half :confused:

We were young and dumb?

However, we would never sided with Mladić, and Bosnia was carved in half anyways, Pederation, and RS...

On the other hand, you cannot carve in half something that really never existed, can you?

Mraz
04-28-2012, 02:35 PM
Of course they are...

Bosanska krajna, lol, pitaj didu kako je zva, da nije turska hrvatska?

Bosnians dont exist, you are bunch of converst, who equilized with religion at first, and now using same shit as Serbs.

Give me a break.

If wars comes, ill volunteer, you motherfucker

My paternal roots are from Benkovac, I'm aware that my ancestors are probably islamized Croats.
Can I call you my brother? :embarrassed

poiuytrewq0987
04-28-2012, 02:39 PM

What people often do not realize is that Croatia entered willingly during 1920s into a Yugoslav "Union". People thought it would be a cooperation between these nations......and it was partially but nobody thought that some country like Serbia will act in Hitler like style.

Macedonian. I don't believe Yugoslavia has ever worked and was only held together by strongmen Prince Alexander and later Tito. Yugoslavia was a good idea in theory but ultimately we prefer to live separately and maintain good relations with neighbors.

When Serbia became Yugoslavia nothing really changed. Serbia expanded its Serbianization policy in Macedonia (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=851304&postcount=1) to all of Western Balkans. This Serbianization policy was interrupted by WW2 and suspended by Tito post-WW2 but it didn't take them long to try and realize a Greater Serbia using Yugoslavia as vessel to accomplish their goal in the 90s.

That's quite far from the truth. Croats wanted out of Yugoslavia long before the Soviet Union fell. The Croatian Spring in 1970s is enough evidence that they wanted out before the 90s. I don't really blame them since they were tired of subsidizing poorer states like Bosnia, Kosovo, Serbia and Macedonia with tourist dollars collected on the Dalmatia.

Duke
04-28-2012, 02:47 PM
My paternal roots are from Benkovac, I'm aware that my ancestors are probably islamized Croats.
Can I call you my brother? :embarrassed

Of course not, in every case bosniak is not something you were born with, but what you decided, as well as your ancestors, its not the tribe you descendant from, its a name given by name of the river, to people living by that river.

It was never an ethnic name, until 1994...

Saruman
04-28-2012, 02:52 PM
I thought that in BiH constitution there might be an article which clearly states the right of federal subjects to secede from the federation, apparently it's little bit more complicated than that.

No, it was deliberately left out as a concession to Bosniaks most likely. Also entities aren't called "federal units" but "entities", nor is state officially called "Federation", it's just "Bosnia and Herzegovina" and also no "republic" or other prefix, that was a concession to Serbs probably because muslim part of B&H was called "Republic of Bosnia and Herzegovina".

How realistic this scenario is? What is the atmosphere among serbs from Republika Srpska, are they willing to vote for dissolution and possibly union with Serbia ?

Well one good reason they voted for Dodik initially was that he promised referendum. Of course majority wants out of B&H. The same as most popular Bosniak politicians are usually those who want abolition of Serb Republic and most popular Croat politicians are those who want third federal entity for Croats in B&H.

I see, Republika Srpska forms 49 % of BiH total area if I'm not mistaken. What is the ethnic composition of RS today ?

Possibly around 90% Serbs, 8% Bosnian muslims, small number of Croats..

Hmmm, secession of Kosovo and Montenegro created no instability in the region but the break-up of BiH would :rolleyes:

The reason for that is because West wanted secession of Kosovo and Montenegro. They are those with capability to annihilate anyone in the region who doesn't go by their plans. Besides many in Serbia also weren't against Montenegro seceding.

Really, realistically speaking it is not generally expected that breakup of Bosnia would go peacefully, primarily because of Bosniaks. They made an effort to ensure that most of the only potent unit in modern Armed Forces of B&H is under their control such as armored batallion, and secondly they count that they have crucial arms & munitions factories under control. So in such a case I guess they count on superiority over Serbs and Croats in Bosnia, and that they would ask Croatia and Serbia to help, in which case they would turn to Turkey or US to intervene on their part. Plus there is a situation in South Serbian region where muslims are in greater numbers.

But before all that most likely West/US would intervene.

Hurrem sultana
04-28-2012, 02:58 PM
Can I call you my brother?

zasto bi to cinio? nisu dzabe stari ljudi govorili hrvati su gori od srba ;)

Duke
04-28-2012, 02:59 PM

Really, realistically speaking it is not generally expected that breakup of Bosnia would go peacefully, primarily because of Bosniaks. They made an effort to ensure that most of the only potent unit in modern Armed Forces of B&H is under their control such as armored batallion, and secondly they count that they have crucial arms & munitions factories under control. So in such a case I guess they count on superiority over Serbs and Croats in Bosnia, and that they would ask Croatia and Serbia to help, in which case they would turn to Turkey or US to intervene on their part. Plus there is a situation in South Serbian region where muslims are in greater numbers...

Basically what Serbs did in '80, and we all know how this ended up, even now they have similar fantasies of Orthodox and Catholic Bosniaks.

They started to mess with us now, and that will not end up good for them. Tito knew it also.

Duke
04-28-2012, 03:01 PM

Srbi nisu nikad naročito volili Hrvate, bili oni muslimanske ili pravoslavne vjere ;)

Guapo
04-28-2012, 03:01 PM
What is the exact population of Bosniaks, Muslim Bosnians etc. whatever?

Srbi nisu nikad volili hrvate, bili oni muslimanske ili pravoslavne vjere ;)
:clap: :thumbs up

Hurrem sultana
04-28-2012, 03:03 PM

3-4 milions

Duke

about 1.5 mil in Bosnia, maybe 2 mil over all would be my guess

Guapo
3-4 milions

No it isnt :confused: In BiH thats the whole population

So theyre just a micro-ethnicity in the region then

Hurrem sultana
04-28-2012, 03:06 PM
So theyre just a microethnicity in the region then

something like slovenians,,,there are more bosniaks than them at least

Guapo
04-28-2012, 03:06 PM
something like slovenians,,,there are more bosniaks than them at least

Slovenes are the ones in trouble of dying out.

Mraz
04-28-2012, 03:09 PM
Of course not, in every case bosniak is not something you were born with, but what you decided, as well as your ancestors, its not the tribe you descendant from, its a name given by name of the river, to people living by that river.

It was never an ethnic name, until 1994...

You're only denying other people identities, I believe you have
some issues with your own. You should like more your own people instead
hating other ones.

Hurrem sultana
04-28-2012, 03:09 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosniaks

poiuytrewq0987
04-28-2012, 03:11 PM

7 million Bosnaci. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosnians) :thumb001:

Duke
04-28-2012, 03:11 PM
hating other ones.

I dont care about Bosniaks, but you make stupid mistakes, same mistakes Serbs did.

..and I dont deny anybodies indentity, I actually aknowlage yours, i just dont believe in same fantasies like you guys do.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosniaks

Out of listings that were never made?

Methmatician
04-28-2012, 03:30 PM
hating other ones.

People who have insecurities about their own ethnicity try to make theirs look more valid by denying others. No healthy, happy person would try and destroy an ethnicity.

RoyBatty
04-28-2012, 09:24 PM
That's quite far from the truth. Croats wanted out of Yugoslavia long before the Soviet Union fell. The Croatian Spring in 1970s is enough evidence that they wanted out before the 90s. I don't really blame them since they were tired of subsidizing poorer states like Bosnia, Kosovo, Serbia and Macedonia with tourist dollars collected on the Dalmatia.

You've misread something because you seem to be imagining things which I didn't say.

I never claimed that Croats didn't want out.

- I said that the time came when the Soviet Union broke up and that it would less likely have happened if the Soviet Union had not already started disintegrating.

- I said that the Westerners had their own interests in supporting the breakup of Yugoslavia and that they actively supported this process.

I DID NOT CLAIM THAT THE CROATIAN FACTION DIDN'T WANT TO LEAVE YUGOSLAVIA.

Guapo
04-29-2012, 03:38 AM
People who have insecurities about their own ethnicity try to make theirs look more valid by denying others. No healthy, happy person would try and destroy an ethnicity.

troll, srsly.

http://thumbs.myopera.com/sz/colx/drlaunch/albums/37656/no-wai001.jpg

Methmatician
04-29-2012, 04:47 AM
troll, srsly.

http://thumbs.myopera.com/sz/colx/drlaunch/albums/37656/no-wai001.jpg

I think 'troll' got lost in translation for you. :confused:

Mraz
04-30-2012, 09:07 PM

Bio sam ironičan, ne j* 2 posto ni Hrvatsku ni Dalmatince. :laugh2:

Yaroslav
05-13-2012, 07:17 PM

Actually if Bosnia gets split among Serbia and Croatia then there would be one less useless state in Balkans :)

Mraz
05-13-2012, 07:21 PM
Actually if Bosnia gets split among Serbia and Croatia then there would be one less useless state in Balkans :)

Same applies to Serbia. :coffee:
Which has much more than 2 ennemies.

purple
05-13-2012, 07:32 PM
What are you going to do with the Bosniaks..Will they go back to Turkey..A civil war may brake out..I dunno

purple
05-13-2012, 07:39 PM
Muslim Bosnians
Bosniaks
Muslims by nationality
Bosnian Serbs
Croatian Serbs
Croatian Bosnians
Serbian Croats
Slovenian Serbs
Macedonian Serbs

Sorry to say that, but I am not quite sure whether the former Yugoslavs know exactly what they are..Let alone other nations discussing them and saying who is who:rolleyes:

Mraz
05-13-2012, 07:40 PM
What are you going to do with the Bosniaks..Will they go back to Turkey..A civil war may brake out..I dunno

Going back involves that you're coming from somewhere, Bosniaks are on their lands. But if you're on the scale Bosniaks = Turks, then I'd recommand Serbs to go back in Africa, their behavior should fit the continent. :rolleyes:

Sultan Suleiman
05-13-2012, 07:47 PM
Well they have been "breaking up" Bosnia for how long now?

20 years? In that time half of Croats left (and more are gonna go after Croatia gets in EU :( ), were missing 400,000 of Serbs and Bosniaks control the "core industrial/commercial regions" (and two thirds of GDP) which make partition impossible so in the end it's a time game. Who can outlast who basically :P

Yaroslav
05-13-2012, 08:14 PM

Bosniaks are not Turks, they are Serbs and Croats that converted to Islam. Just like there are Catholic and Protestant Germans same as with Christian and Muslim Serbs...

xajapa
05-13-2012, 08:17 PM
7 million Bosnaci. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosnians) :thumb001:
How many of those associate themselves with other nations due to ethnicity, culture or religion?

Sultan Suleiman
05-13-2012, 08:36 PM
Bosniaks are not Turks, they are Serbs and Croats that converted to Islam. Just like there are Catholic and Protestant Germans same as with Christian and Muslim Serbs...

I see Croats and Serbs did a good job with "educating" this forum with Bosniak origins :rolleyes:

Sultan Suleiman
05-13-2012, 08:36 PM
How many of those associate themselves with other nations due to ethnicity, culture or religion?

Enough that there is still Bosnia ;)

Mraz
05-13-2012, 09:06 PM

You're either a retard or a troll.

dralos
05-13-2012, 09:59 PM
You're either a retard or a troll.
cant he be both:D

Aramis
05-13-2012, 10:47 PM
Fuck that screw up of a country and region. I'm gonna emigrate to Berlin or New York Shitty and earn some bucks by becoming a street artist, with a genuine three step performance: suspend the croch, lay down the groundwork, induce a recursive sequence until conclusion.

Who ever is interested, I'm in need for volunteers anyhow.

dralos
05-13-2012, 10:48 PM
Fuck that screw up of a country and region. I'm gonna emigrate to Berlin or New York Shitty and earn some bucks by becoming a street artist, with a genuine three step performance: suspend the croch, lay down the groundwork, induce a recursive sequences until conclusion.

Who ever is interested, I'm in need for volunteers anyhow.
do you live in balkan?

Aramis
05-13-2012, 10:57 PM
do you live in balkan?

No. You see, I'm obviously stuck in a post WW II purgatorium. What a happy go lucky fuck. I pitty those who already made acquaintances with the splendors of Pandemonium itself.

Insuperable
05-13-2012, 11:21 PM
Bosnia is one of the most fucked up countries in the world.

I still remember when some Bosnian politician said on TV: "The question what is Bosnia and Herzegovina is a one million dollar question":D

Bosnia is a country with three religions, three nations and because of it it has three presidents, three this, three that.It is a Federation and has a Republic within its borders. I am sure that not many know that inside the Federation of BIH there is a Republic of Serbia which has its own police and its own laws:D. Not to mention that there is a third establishment called the District Brcko inside Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Bosnia and Herzegovina is a country with no identity and country with no identity is doomed.

Dilberth
05-13-2012, 11:30 PM
do you live in balkan?

No he sells organs in Belgium.

Aramis
05-14-2012, 12:02 AM
No he sells organs in Belgium.

Quite so indeed. But what else would it be? Coming from parents with a sublime understanding in the musical arts, I was predestined to find pleasure in the tranquilizing sounds of this fine instrument.

And quite frankly, for an organ merchant, Belgium is THE new market to be.

http://ih1.redbubble.net/image.8386351.2144/flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

Guapo
05-14-2012, 12:55 AM
I want Yugoslavija back

Imam ja, imam ja sjecas li se onoga
Danas kada postajem pionir
dajem casnu pionirsku rijec
da cu marljivo uciti i raditi
i biti dobar Drug
Neznam dalje Mah

poiuytrewq0987
05-14-2012, 02:14 AM
I want Yugoslavija back

Imam ja, imam ja sjecas li se onoga
Danas kada postajem pionir
dajem casnu pionirsku rijec
da cu marljivo uciti i raditi
i biti dobar Drug
Neznam dalje Mah

Just join the EU and you have your Yugoslavia. ;)

RoyBatty
05-14-2012, 07:43 AM
Bosnia = Mini-Yugoslavia.
EU = Maxi-Yugoslavia.

Drawing-slim
05-14-2012, 07:56 AM
I want Yugoslavija back
If serbs were never part of it, yugosllavia would have existed to this day.
No one wants to live with serbs and no one wants them near, get it? Move on.

Guapo
05-28-2012, 03:17 AM

says the self hating albanized islamized Serb from Serbian Skadar.

Methmatician
05-28-2012, 05:07 AM

Um no, Croats would probably replace Serbs as the dominant group and others would still feel as though they're being under-represented and under threat of Croatianisation.