PDA

View Full Version : I saw Holocaust horror...don't ever let hate win

revision
05-28-2009, 06:34 AM
I SAW HOLOCAUST HORROR .. DON'T EVER LET HATE WIN

By Matt Blake 28/05/2009

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2009/05/28/i-saw-holocaust-horror-don-t-ever-let-hate-win-115875-21394889

Survivor's BNP warning

A holocaust survivor and Second World War veteran last night begged Britain: "Don't give power to the Nazis."

Gisela Feldman, 84, and Ken Reilly, 83, joined the Daily Mirror Hope Not Hate bus in Manchester to ask people to vote against the BNP in next week's European elections. Jewish Gisela was 15 when she fled Germany in 1938 as the Nazis killed her father.

She said: "We cannot allow the fascist BNP into our politics no matter what they promise. "I lived through the Nazi regime and remember the Brown Shirts marching through Berlin.

We didn't know of the hatred flourishing beneath."

Ken fought in the Royal Armoured Corps during D-Day and the Battle of Arnhem. He said: "We must look through the BNP's false brandishments.

Hatred is an abomination and we must vote for hope not hate."

Comic Eddie Izzard, who joined us at the Imperial War Museum North, said: "Meeting Gisela and Ken reminds us of the sacrifices their generation made so we can live in a hate-free society. But now, 60 years on, we've got the BNP dragging us back in time.

"Voting against the BNP is to vote for hope against hate."

British and Proud
05-30-2009, 06:04 AM
What are they 'hoping' for? That our society doesn't turn out like Yugoslavia? That white Britons meekly submit to becoming a minority in their homeland and eventually, through displacement and miscegenation, no longer exist?

anonymaus
05-30-2009, 06:17 AM
The BNP supports gun rights and encourages all citizens to keep a firearm and ammunition in the home at all times.

This is the opposite of fascism and of tyranny.

Lenny
05-30-2009, 12:10 PM
If a different Weltanschauung animated the West today, the articles like this that pop would read as follows:

I SAW COMMUNIST HORROR .. DON'T EVER LET COMMUNISM WIN
Survivor's Labour warning

A gulag survivor and an anti-communist freedom-fighter veteran last night begged Britain: "Don't give power to the communists."

Gisela Zalinsky, 84, and Ken Reilly, 83, joined the Daily Mirror "Freedom Not Slavery" bus in Manchester to ask people to vote against the communist "Labour" Party in next week's European elections. Russian-born Gisela was 15 when she fled the USSR in 1938 as Stalin's secret police killed her father.

She said: "We cannot allow the communist 'Labour' party into our politics, no matter what they promise. "I lived through another communist regime and remember the NKVD smashing in doors late at night and dragging out 'enemies of the people', who disappeared shortly thereafter."

Ken - a patriot through and through - fought in numerous streetfights against communists as a lad. He said: "We must look through Labour's false brandishments and their typical communist lies."

"Communism is an abomination and we must vote for freedom and survival of our People; not slavery to a neoBolshevik jackboot."

Comic Eddie Izzard, who joined us at the Imperial War Museum North, said: "Meeting Gisela and Ken reminds us of the sacrifices their generation made so we can live in a Communist-free society. But now, 60 years on, we've got this odious Labour party dragging us back in time."

"To vote against Labour is to vote for freedom and against slavery", said he.

What are they 'hoping' for? That are society doesn't turn out like Yugoslavia? That white Britons meekly submit to becoming a minority in their homeland and eventually, through displacement and miscegenation, no longer exist?Wow. Great post that really slices through the fog.

SwordoftheVistula
05-30-2009, 01:34 PM
A newspaper is sponsoring an electoral bus? Doesn't seem very objective

Lenny
05-30-2009, 01:37 PM
A newspaper is sponsoring an electoral bus? Doesn't seem very objective
Heh, that's just it. The BNP is not a political party but an evil force to be stopped at all costs.

It proves again that the concept of the political-Weltanschauung is a valuable one. All serious parties in Britain are for Capitalist-Liberal-Democracy. Those who are not for such, are outside the system and so are evil.