PDA

View Full Version : Switzerland's mapped out immigrant crime relative to natives.

Riki
05-06-2012, 11:58 PM
Switzerland's mapped out immigrant crime relative to natives.
No surprises for who would reach the top.

1 Angola 6.3
2 Nigeria 6.2
3 Algeria 6.0
4 Côte d'Ivoire 5.9
5 Dominican Republic 5.8
6 Sri Lanka 4.7
7 Congo (Kinshasa) 4.7
8 Cameroon 4.4
9 Morocco 4.3
10 Tunisia 4.2
11 Iraq 3.7
12 Colombia 3.2
13 Turkey 3.2
14 the former Serbia and Montenegro
(includes Kosovo) 3.1
15 Brazil 3.0
16 Egypt 2.7
17 Croatia 2.4
18 Bosnia and Herzegowina 2.3
19 Republic of Macedonia 2.3
total foreign national population 1.6
20 Portugal 1.3
21 Italy 1.2
22 Switzerland 1.0
23 Austria 0.8
24 France 0.7
25 Germany 0.6

As a result of the findings, the Swiss approved a law that enforces automatic expulsion of non-Swiss offenders convicted of a number of crimes, including murder, breaking and entry and even welfare fraud.
May this be start.

SilverKnight
05-07-2012, 03:10 AM
About time they finally wake up and do something.

I didn't have an idea that there where so much fellow Dominicans in that country, apparently enough to cause such high results which is quiet a surprise, not even in the US you would see it that high (what a shame), must be all of the garbage/rats flooding from Spain and the bad parts of the capital in DR who didn't receive a good education back in the crisis in the 80's/90's :coffee:

(embarrassing) I would love to go there and take care of them myself and put them where they belong. Ohh well they'll get their pay eventually, we don't need rats like these in civil society...........

Supreme American
05-07-2012, 03:14 AM
I'm surprised they're willing to publish statistics.

Here in the US they can't even publish them accurately as the "white" category includes Mexicans and all other "Latino" types, Asians of ALL races, as well as North African Berbers and Arabs and Israelis.

The "other" category in the US crime data means ONLY Native American, Eskimo, and Pacific Islander. Blacks are blacks, and whites are everyone else... And even with that huge stacked deck, blacks still OWN the crime blotters - including in categories of "white collar" crime, which the TV tells us is a white man in a glass tower thing.

SilverKnight
05-07-2012, 03:21 AM

Here in the US they can't even publish them accurately as the "white" category includes Mexicans and all other "Latino" types, Asians of ALL races, as well as North African Berbers and Arabs and Israelis.

The "other" category in the US crime data means ONLY Native American, Eskimo, and Pacific Islander. Blacks are blacks, and whites are everyone else... And even with that huge stacked deck, blacks still OWN the crime blotters - including in categories of "white collar" crime, which the TV tells us is a white man in a glass tower thing.

Must admit many non-white "Hispanics" commit crimes all over the country, more then the levels of whiter per capita, but blacks / African American they go beyond these levels and are almost unbeatable as they're the champions of crimes everywhere they invade.

iNird
05-07-2012, 03:24 AM
I thought Albanians are criminals. Serbia is ranked 14th (includes Kosovo) and FYROM is ranked 19th.

:coffee:

poiuytrewq0987
05-07-2012, 03:28 AM
I thought Albanians are criminals. Serbia is ranked 14th (includes Kosovo) and FYROM is ranked 19th.

:coffee:

We and the Serbs have the misfortune of having ethnic Albanians holding Serbian and Macedonian passports. I think if a passport holder commits a criminal act in another country then the holder's citizenship should be revoked immediately but that's just me.

iNird
05-07-2012, 03:32 AM
We and the Serbs have the misfortune of having ethnic Albanians holding Serbian and Macedonian passports. I think if a passport holder commits a criminal act in another country then the holder's citizenship should be revoked immediately but that's just me.

There aren't that many FYROMians and Serbs in Switzerland from what I've been told so I would assume most of them are Albanians.

Still Croatia and Bosnia is around the same level of Serbia and FYROM according to these statistics so I don't think Serbs and/or Makos would differ much.

rashka
05-07-2012, 03:52 AM

(includes Kosovo) 3.1

Obviously what brings up the rank is the Kosovo part.

Riki
05-07-2012, 03:56 AM

Just like with Portugal.
Portugal is ranked 20.I bet many are from the ex-Colonies with a Portuguese passport.

Guapo
05-07-2012, 03:58 AM

True, i have a relative living in Suisse and he said theres shitloads of kosovo albanian mafias.

Panopticon
05-07-2012, 10:24 AM

There's only a few Albanians holding Serbian passports, except for those from Serbia. Kosova is grouped up with Serbia and Montenegro on that list, so there's nothing conclusive. I would have thought that they would single out Kosova as an entity of its own if the crime rate was higher, or at least make a clear distinction between Albanian and Serbian and Macedonian crime rates.

However, the crime rate of ex-Yu nationals in Switzerland shouldn't be blamed on Albanians, as we already can see, ex-Yu countries (other than Macedonia and Serbia) are on that list, making it less credible to blame it on Albanians.

Furthermore, Albania doesn't reach that list. While the immigration of Albanians from Albania is low, the crime rates are relative, meaning that population size is, for the most part, not relevant, so it could give an indication: if Albanians were rampant crime-offenders, Albania certainly would have been on this list.

PS. It's easy to give blame to others; it's weak and a type of behaviour I don't see among mentally stable and intelligent persons; it makes personal (and social) growth impossible, which is related to the aforementioned statement. Accepting fault and seeing things in a alternate way has the opposite character.

Contra Mundum
05-07-2012, 10:53 AM
Why do they have to wait for them to commit crimes? Every non-European native should be deported.

Supreme American
05-07-2012, 04:02 PM
Must admit many non-white "Hispanics" commit crimes all over the country, more then the levels of whiter per capita, but blacks / African American they go beyond these levels and are almost unbeatable as they're the champions of crimes everywhere they invade.

Interestingly, the break down sexual diseases differently and more accurately. Data in the case of Orientals and possibly Amerindians is incomplete (I made a thread about Oriental data from an independent research), but overall whites have lowest sexual disease rates.

Supreme American
05-07-2012, 04:02 PM
Why do they have to wait for them to commit crimes? Every non-European native should be deported.

This is a start.

iNird
05-07-2012, 04:12 PM
There's only a few Albanians holding Serbian passports, except for those from Serbia. Kosova is grouped up with Serbia and Montenegro on that list, so there's nothing conclusive. I would have thought that they would single out Kosova as an entity of its own if the crime rate was higher, or at least make a clear distinction between Albanian and Serbian and Macedonian crime rates.

However, the crime rate of ex-Yu nationals in Switzerland shouldn't be blamed on Albanians, as we already can see, ex-Yu countries (other than Macedonia and Serbia) are on that list, making it less credible to blame it on Albanians.

Furthermore, Albania doesn't reach that list. While the immigration of Albanians from Albania is low, the crime rates are relative, meaning that population size is, for the most part, not relevant, so it could give an indication: if Albanians were rampant crime-offenders, Albania certainly would have been on this list.

PS. It's easy to give blame to others; it's weak and a type of behaviour I don't see among mentally stable and intelligent persons; it makes personal (and social) growth impossible, which is related to the aforementioned statement. Accepting fault and seeing things in a alternate way has the opposite character.

Well said.

Melina
05-07-2012, 05:33 PM

1 Angola 6.3
2 Nigeria 6.2
3 Algeria 6.0
4 Côte d'Ivoire 5.9
5 Dominican Republic 5.8
6 Sri Lanka 4.7
7 Congo (Kinshasa) 4.7
8 Cameroon 4.4
9 Morocco 4.3
10 Tunisia 4.2
11 Iraq 3.7
12 Colombia 3.2
13 Turkey 3.2
(includes Kosovo) 3.1
15 Brazil 3.0
16 Egypt 2.7
17 Croatia 2.4
18 Bosnia and Herzegowina 2.3
19 Republic of Macedonia 2.3
total foreign national population 1.6
20 Portugal 1.3
21 Italy 1.2
22 Switzerland 1.0
23 Austria 0.8
24 France 0.7
25 Germany 0.6

As a result of the findings, the Swiss approved a law that enforces automatic expulsion of non-Swiss offenders convicted of a number of crimes, including murder, breaking and entry and even welfare fraud.
May this be start.

I wish the U.S did something similar a lot faster. The U.S says it is "deploying" Mexican illegals that commited crime.But the ones that came here illegaly already did a crime of comming here with no documents.But I hope Switzerland in the does not become a softy when it comes illegal immigration.

SilverKnight
05-08-2012, 01:19 AM
Interestingly, the break down sexual diseases differently and more accurately. Data in the case of Orientals and possibly Amerindians is incomplete (I made a thread about Oriental data from an independent research), but overall whites have lowest sexual disease rates.

It's obviously a strong agenda against whites going on, only rational and smart people like you me and others are pretty aware of that. It's not rocket science to figure it out.

Melina
05-08-2012, 01:30 AM
It's obviously a strong agenda against whites going on, only rational and smart people like you me and others are pretty aware of that. It's not rocket science to figure it out.

Wow I never thought we could agree on something..

Supreme American
05-08-2012, 01:31 AM
The left sociologists I'm sure are having fits about such statistics. In Europe, obviously, they cannot blame massive non-white crime on "the legacy of slavery."

Ideological ammunition is running short for these clowns.

Supreme American
05-08-2012, 01:32 AM
I wish the U.S did something similar a lot faster. The U.S says it is "deploying" Mexican illegals that commited crime.But the ones that came here illegaly already did a crime of comming here with no documents.But I hope Switzerland in the does not become a softy when it comes illegal immigration.

Mexicans are the only ones in the United States not charged with carrying forged documentation or identity theft.

They're already getting special rights.

Melina
05-08-2012, 01:52 AM
Mexicans are the only ones in the United States not charged with carrying forged documentation or identity theft.

They're already getting special rights.

I know it is sad how I am seeing the U.S deteriorate before my very eyes. I hope this doesn't happen in Switzerland because it would be tragic.

SilverKnight
05-08-2012, 01:57 AM
Wow I never thought we could agree on something..

Well you can say I'm a fan of rationality :p

AussieScott
05-08-2012, 04:14 AM

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-lMYAlXpUbzQ/T6ZZcZXF33I/AAAAAAAAE0Q/pZj0Weyd-KE/s400/Whiteman01.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-9_J0uVfReUg/T6ZZdP7Sn5I/AAAAAAAAE0Y/hVBJeAuEQ8k/s400/whiteman02.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-AgNBBc4boqQ/T6ZZeUm-OWI/AAAAAAAAE0g/Ywh0kqou5D8/s400/whiteman03.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-6HVVpQwQPsA/T6ZZfDh0tbI/AAAAAAAAE0k/a8EeGmaLbZ8/s400/whiteman04.jpg

Just to bump up the white crime sexual statistics...:rolleyes2:

Quorra
05-08-2012, 04:39 AM
May this be start.

Straight to Norway:D or as I like to call it, the world's dump.

Siberyak
05-08-2012, 06:51 AM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-lMYAlXpUbzQ/T6ZZcZXF33I/AAAAAAAAE0Q/pZj0Weyd-KE/s400/Whiteman01.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-9_J0uVfReUg/T6ZZdP7Sn5I/AAAAAAAAE0Y/hVBJeAuEQ8k/s400/whiteman02.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-AgNBBc4boqQ/T6ZZeUm-OWI/AAAAAAAAE0g/Ywh0kqou5D8/s400/whiteman03.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-6HVVpQwQPsA/T6ZZfDh0tbI/AAAAAAAAE0k/a8EeGmaLbZ8/s400/whiteman04.jpg

Just to bump up the white crime sexual statistics...:rolleyes2:

because of these classifications its impossible to know the true number of whites in the usa.