PDA

View Full Version : US newspaper ad calls for Obama assassination

revision
05-29-2009, 09:03 PM
US newspaper ad calls for Obama assassination

Published: 05.29.09

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3723259,00.html

A small-town newspaper is apologizing for running a classified advertisement calling for the assassination of President Barack Obama.

Warren Times Observer Publisher John Elchert says the ad appeared Thursday. It read, "May Obama follow in the steps of Lincoln, Garfield, McKinley and Kennedy!" The four presidents were all assassinated.

Cato
05-30-2009, 11:48 PM
I dislike the man and his type of politics, but this is, if not a blunder, rather ridiculous. History is rife with examples of leaders, popular and unpopular, being bumped off- often to disastrous results. Obama isn't the problem, it's the type of pandering politics that he represents.

Birka
05-30-2009, 11:54 PM
I dislike the man and his type of politics, but this is, if not a blunder, rather ridiculous. History is rife with examples of leaders, popular and unpopular, being bumped off- often to disastrous results. Obama isn't the problem, it's the type of pandering politics that he represents.

Ombongo is a huge problem. He fundamentally is a Marxist and with his administration buying up banks, the auto industry and soon to do the same with the health care industry, is changing our system to Fascism, faster than Benito Mussolini did. Our capitalist system might never recover from the damage he is doing. The pandering of course sucks, but they just use that to get their power base to fundamentally change this country.

Psychonaut
05-31-2009, 12:03 AM

I'll definitely agree that he's a symptom of a much larger problem. Obama is just as much a manifestation of our decline as was Bush and as were those before him going all the way back to Woodrow Wilson.

Cato
05-31-2009, 12:28 AM
Obama wouldn't have any kind of power if there weren't already people like him in place within the establishment. He thinks that he's in charge, but, really, he's just the pawn of the same sorts of people who've been pushing the destructive leftist agenda for decades.

SwordoftheVistula
05-31-2009, 05:22 AM
This is a pretty funny example of the 'dumbing down' of education mentioned in other threads. Many newspaper articles, especially in small town papers, have lots of spelling and grammar errors, and journalism students in particular don't seem too bright. You'd think the Lincoln/Kennedy reference alone would have given someone pause.

Gooding
05-31-2009, 06:49 AM
Ombongo is a huge problem. He fundamentally is a Marxist and with his administration buying up banks, the auto industry and soon to do the same with the health care industry, is changing our system to Fascism, faster than Benito Mussolini did. Our capitalist system might never recover from the damage he is doing. The pandering of course sucks, but they just use that to get their power base to fundamentally change this country.

Agreed.Ombongo got elected for one reason:The Negroes' attitude of "entitlement", or that Obbie should be prez'dent because he's a black man.Negroes should be given treats because they're unemployed porch monkeys who can't look after themselves because 149 years ago, they's anssesstahs was slaves and they're obviously too damned dumb to do anything other than milk the system. Obbie's using Marxist methods to establish a very black fascist state..souvenais Haiti, folks! Every fucking time a Negro tries to run a country, the country's fucked up for the next two centuries.

Cato
05-31-2009, 12:30 PM
Obama doesn't have universal support among the black population of the U.S. Some of his most vocal critics are black, but these are typically called Aunt Jemimas and Uncle Toms. One black anti-Obama commentator, I can't remember who it was but it may've been James David Manning, that I saw commented on the fact that Obama has no slave ancestry, so he's really got no business claiming a rapport and kinship with black Americans.

Útrám
05-31-2009, 12:36 PM
How did this pass Obama's media monitor centre?

Gooding
05-31-2009, 05:10 PM
Obama doesn't have universal support among the black population of the U.S. Some of his most vocal critics are black, but these are typically called Aunt Jemimas and Uncle Toms. One black anti-Obama commentator, I can't remember who it was but it may've been James David Manning, that I saw commented on the fact that Obama has no slave ancestry, so he's really got no business claiming a rapport and kinship with black Americans.

I actually agree with Mr.Manning. Ob's a member of the Luo tribe in Kenya through his African father, so in reality, he's half Luo, not half African American.Of course, his power base in America seems to be these descendants of slaves, so he'll pander to them. It's actually an extremely stupid situation, but it got Obama this far..

Cato
05-31-2009, 11:23 PM
I actually agree with Mr.Manning. Ob's a member of the Luo tribe in Kenya through his African father, so in reality, he's half Luo, not half African American.Of course, his power base in America seems to be these descendants of slaves, so he'll pander to them. It's actually an extremely stupid situation, but it got Obama this far..

You ought to search for Manning on Youtube then. He's a pretty fiery and outspoken pastor in, I think, Harlem. He's from one of the Carolinas and he's outspoken from coming from a farming background. One of Manning's best observations was that if black Americans wanted to vote for an executive candidate, there was Alan Keyes, who also ran for U.S. President in 2008.

Obama has no connection at all to black America. His connection to white America is, to me, what got him elected. Manning, and other anti-Obama blacks, more or less say he was the candidate of white liberals-a house negro, to use an anachronism, to the likes of Kennedy et al. The irony is, the leftists love to smear Alan Keyes as being an Uncle Tom, yet Obama is a true sell-out- a modern-day carpetbagger who has more or less looted the trust that black Americans have placed in him. Pandering to and abusing the trust of racial minorities in the U.S. is a hallmark of the left, and Obama merely follows the same ugly trend.

SwordoftheVistula
06-01-2009, 03:10 AM

That's just a handful of people though, probably most from the top of the IQ curve for blacks. They came about as close to 100% as possible in voting for Obama, and well over 90% of them will vote for every far-left lunatic that comes up

Cato
06-01-2009, 12:34 PM
That's just a handful of people though, probably most from the top of the IQ curve for blacks. They came about as close to 100% as possible in voting for Obama, and well over 90% of them will vote for every far-left lunatic that comes up

The left has become very adept at race-baiting and pandering, as if the liberal oligarchs, who seem to be mostly white, really give a great deal about their constituents.

"I recognize the Republican party as the sheet anchor of the colored man's political hopes and the ark of his safety."

"I am a Republican, a black, dyed in the wool Republican, and I never intend to belong to any other party than the party of freedom and progress."

Two quotes by Frederick Douglass, who was a member of the Republican party along with Martin Luther King Jr., as if Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton are really on par with either of those two men. True, it was the Republican party of Lincoln, but the modern-day Republican party has a real legacy that bespeaks of a more politically glorious past. IIRC, it was the southern Democrats that were the ones to user in the era of Jim Crow. The left is, to me, far worse than any blatant racist like a Klanner or Neo-Nazi- the left engages what can be called psychological manipulation and social engineering, teaching blacks that they're inept and need crutches, usual financially-based, from the government and teaching whites that they're guilty of events that happened centuries ago. This goes on while the left teaches that there is no difference between the races!:rolleyes2: