MetricSystem94
05-07-2012, 03:46 PM
Anyone ever watched this movie? My favorite movie ever! :D

PetiteParisienne
05-07-2012, 03:47 PM
Yep. Love it.

MetricSystem94
05-07-2012, 03:49 PM
Any particular part/speech or anything from it? :)

PetiteParisienne
05-07-2012, 03:51 PM

Hmm. The dinner table argument with Derek's mother's boyfriend.

MetricSystem94
05-07-2012, 03:52 PM
Yeah that was a good part! Norton's and Furlong's acting was just great! Shame about the ending tbh, but that movie had alot of truth in it in my opinion!

PetiteParisienne
05-07-2012, 03:53 PM
Yeah that was a good part! Norton's and Furlong's acting was just great! Shame about the ending tbh, but that movie had alot of truth in it in my opinion!

What about the ending disappointed you?

Vasa
05-07-2012, 03:54 PM
What is it to love about that movie? Its nothing but propaganda.

MetricSystem94
05-07-2012, 03:55 PM
Well the last thing you would expect was for his brother to be killed after all that hard work to 'get him back'!

MetricSystem94
05-07-2012, 03:56 PM
What is it to love about that movie? Its nothing but propaganda.

There are various ways to see it. I for one, like the way the movie was done, and even though it's just a movie, it had loads of truth in it!

PetiteParisienne
05-07-2012, 03:58 PM
The ending is sad, but it shows that hatred goes both ways.

Supreme American
05-07-2012, 03:59 PM
Why? It's crap. Woefully predictable standard-issue liberal social demagoguery aimed at whites to educate us and teach us a lesson and how we need to be snuggly n shit with the darkies.

No thanks.

Supreme American
05-07-2012, 03:59 PM
There are various ways to see it. I for one, like the way the movie was done, and even though it's just a movie, it had loads of truth in it!

Loads of truth like what?

MetricSystem94
05-07-2012, 04:01 PM
The ending is sad, but it shows that hatred goes both ways.

Yeah that's true. To be honest it's the least thing you expect as the meeting between Furlong and the killer is only in the opening scenes.

Minesweeper
05-07-2012, 04:02 PM
Film is typical propaganda bullshit.

Some scenes, however, do make a good point and leave a strong message. When cut from the film as a whole of course.

L_b0-mMtp8Y

MetricSystem94
05-07-2012, 04:02 PM
Loads of truth like what?

I think this alone is true!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_A96zd-hps

PetiteParisienne
05-07-2012, 04:03 PM
Yeah that's true. To be honest it's the least thing you expect as the meeting between Furlong and the killer is only in the opening scenes.

It is a reminder that extreme choices can have extreme consequences. Both militant neo-Nazis and hateful black gang members put themselves and others at risk.

MetricSystem94
05-07-2012, 04:04 PM
Yeah exactly. Most of the film was made of decisions which are later regretted aswell.

SkyBurn
07-03-2013, 02:45 PM
Just watched this movie, felt like bumping it up.

Such an amazing film! It left quite an impression on me. The acting and script were incredible. I loved how no moral issue in the film was "black and white" (no joke intended).

Argestes
07-03-2013, 02:50 PM

Great movie, this part always cracks me up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhAq7GwXqrU

:lmao

:sing:

RussiaPrussia
07-03-2013, 02:53 PM
movie shows at the end whos the true animal. Hip hop gangster and not nazi kids

SkyBurn
07-03-2013, 02:55 PM
movie shows at the end whos the true animal. Hip hop gangster and not nazi kids

I think you missed the purpose of the ending.

- That hate can be from both sides; a never-ending cycle
- That tragedy of losing the boy who had just been saved from a destructive movement, and himself.

Vasa
07-03-2013, 02:57 PM

It literally sucks ass.

SkyBurn
07-03-2013, 02:59 PM
It literally sucks ass.

Of course you would say that, Mr nationalist gang boy... you probably sympathised with the Nazi fanboys :p

RussiaPrussia
07-03-2013, 03:00 PM
I think you missed the purpose of the ending.

- That hate can be from both sides; a never-ending cycle
- That tragedy of losing the boy who had just been saved from a destructive movement, and himself.

yeah but whos making money from his hate in gang activity? its the black guys

Vasa
07-03-2013, 03:01 PM
Of course you would say that, Mr nationalist gang boy... you probably sympathised with the Nazi fanboys :p

Actually not because they are a bunch of fags. Hollywood nazism have never been a interest of mine. I rather see it as political defamation to real nationalists and nazis. :)

Virtuous
07-03-2013, 03:02 PM
It's a good movie, but full of guilt propaganda. Basically the moral of the story is: if you're patriotic and want illegals out, you gon' get raped in a shower...by your own people.

Like, the fuck, man.

SkyBurn
07-03-2013, 03:03 PM
yeah but whos making money from his hate in gang activity? its the black guys

Nobody is making money from anything. They're fighting over turf, honour and ideology, not money.

Actually not because they are a bunch of fags. Hollywood nazism have never been a interest of mine. I rather see it as political defamation to real nationalists and nazis. :)

If you remember the movie, the neo-Nazis were nationalists, and repeated the nationalistic mantra I've seen so often on this website, even from you. Their arguments could've been taken directly from here. I'm amazing at how accurately they portrayed the "rationale" of these people, everything from the statistics to the rebuttals. It's not political defamation; it's accuracy.

It's a good movie, but full of guilt propaganda. Basically the moral of the story is: if you're patriotic and want illegals out, you gon' get raped in a shower...by your own people.

Like, the fuck, man.

Just because it has a viewpoint doesn't make it propoganda. And where was the guilt in the film coming from?

The shower rape was because he had ditched the "patriotism and wanting illegals out" ideology rather than sticking to it like you say above.

Vasa
07-03-2013, 03:06 PM
Nobody is making money from anything. They're fighting over turf, honour and ideology, not money.

If you remember the movie, the neo-Nazis were nationalists, and repeated the nationalistic mantra I've seen so often on this website, even from you. Their arguments could've been taken directly from here. I'm amazing at how accurately they portrayed the "rationale" of these people, everything from the statistics to the rebuttals. It's not political defamation; it's accuracy.

Just because it has a viewpoint doesn't make it propoganda. And where was the guilt in the film coming from?

The shower rape was because he had ditched the "patriotism and wanting illegals out" ideology rather than sticking to it like you say above.

Accuracy? Then lets talk about Der Ewige Jude and its accuracy and realism. Now you know when we're mentioning accurate movies.

SkyBurn
07-03-2013, 03:09 PM
Accuracy? Then lets talk about Der Ewige Jude and its accuracy and realism. Now you know when we're mentioning accurate movies.

Is that really the best you could come up with? :p Do you deny that their portrayal of the arguments, ideologies and movements were bogus? Obviously the fact that you feel the need to attack me shows that you see a degree of truth in the film's depictions.

Vasa
07-03-2013, 03:09 PM
Hollywood movies are ALL about propaganda vs. the "white man".

Virtuous
07-03-2013, 03:11 PM

Nope, the shower rape was because he ditched the group (and humiliated them in front of others) that wasn't interested in White Supremacism but more in drugs and favours. The guilt was clearly coming from Derek after he had been raped by his own kin...which is really a bullshit thing. So yes, no one gets raped by his own people purposely except in Zionistwood movie productions.

Virtuous
07-03-2013, 03:14 PM
Goddamn Malteser that created this thread. When I find him I swear :laugh:.

SkyBurn
Oh god, I shouldn't have rebumped this thread; it's gonna turn into Lib/Zio bashing...

I'm out xD

Edit: Post below about me being a "typical jew so self centred" was perfectly timed; I'm like a prophet

Vasa
Is that really the best you could come up with? :p Do you deny that their portrayal of the arguments, ideologies and movements were bogus? Obviously the fact that you feel the need to attack me shows that you see a degree of truth in the film's depictions.

Typical jew so self centric all time victim, i just mentioned Der Ewige Jude as another accurate movie that is absolutely not propaganda, its just a viewpoint. Its an absolute insult to call American History X accurate, i guess you feel the same about this german treasure? Your selective perception handicap you to admit American History X is just another bullshit propaganda. Sure there are some arguments in the movie as used in real life, but that doesnt make the movie accurate or the arguments false. As i just wrote, Hollywood is all about propaganda, some movies are just plain simple propaganda some are entertainment with hints of the same ideologic ideas all recently produced movies follow. What is that if not propaganda? Just as in Der Ewige Jude ist here very many things that is true about jews but you deny it as accurate?

Double standard bitch..

Virtuous
07-03-2013, 03:16 PM
Oh god, I shouldn't have rebumped this thread; it's gonna turn into Lib/Zio bashing...

I'm out xD

No mate, first you defend them with all your claws and teeth because you feel offended when someone criticizes Hollywood, then you use the hate tactic like all Jews do. Come on mate, you're better than them, doesn't matter if you have EUROjew blood.

Methusalem
07-03-2013, 03:25 PM
Hollywood movies are ALL about propaganda vs. the "white man".

Nope. Hollywood movies are ALL about propaganda against EVUUUUL MUZLIM TERRORISTS. Did you ever see a Muslim or Middle Eastern male been depicted as an intellectual hero? NOPE!

Philo
07-04-2013, 03:54 AM
Typical jew so self centric all time victim, i just mentioned Der Ewige Jude as another accurate movie that is absolutely not propaganda, its just a viewpoint. Its an absolute insult to call American History X accurate, i guess you feel the same about this german treasure? Your selective perception handicap you to admit American History X is just another bullshit propaganda. Sure there are some arguments in the movie as used in real life, but that doesnt make the movie accurate or the arguments false. As i just wrote, Hollywood is all about propaganda, some movies are just plain simple propaganda some are entertainment with hints of the same ideologic ideas all recently produced movies follow. What is that if not propaganda? Just as in Der Ewige Jude ist here very many things that is true about jews but you deny it as accurate?

Double standard bitch..

Of course it's true.
Do you really belive what comes out of your fingers?

YeshAtid
07-04-2013, 03:56 AM

Double standard bitch..
shalom

Atlantic Islander
07-04-2013, 04:03 AM
It's considered one of the best movies ever, it's of course a part of my movie collection.

Mortimer
07-04-2013, 04:10 AM
i liked the movie

Methmatician
07-04-2013, 04:28 AM
Did you ever see a Muslim or Middle Eastern male been depicted as an intellectual hero? NOPE!

The Reluctant Fundamentalist?

ChocolateFace
07-04-2013, 04:48 AM

Great film.

Methusalem
07-04-2013, 09:43 AM
The Reluctant Fundamentalist?

First movie I ever heard.