PDA

View Full Version : Classify my cousin

Pecheneg
05-07-2012, 03:57 PM
classify my cousin please.. he is Turkish and exchange student in europe.

photos deleted...
it seems my cousin's photos annoying some people.

dralos
05-07-2012, 04:12 PM
turanid/alpine

Rouxinol
05-07-2012, 04:12 PM
Turanid?

Mordid
05-07-2012, 04:13 PM
Middle Sinid from Central China?

Insuperable
05-07-2012, 04:17 PM
mongoloid

Europa
05-07-2012, 04:22 PM
Turanid/Alpine

Looks Turkish.

Osprey
05-07-2012, 04:59 PM
Race Mixeroid

GeistFaust
05-07-2012, 05:19 PM
Turanid with a strong to standard Aralid influence, but he falls into the Turanid range in general, which gives him a strong Central Asian appearance.

Pecheneg
05-07-2012, 05:19 PM
Turanid/Alpine

Looks Turkish.

he is Turkish.

Apina
05-07-2012, 06:37 PM
He looks very Caucasian (from the Caucusus not meaning 'White' haha)

Looks a little like Cheryl Cole's brother
http://www.whatsonxiamen.com/news_images/cff613544f3f4502a76fb45b_Andrew%20Tweedy.jpg
http://www.virginmedia.com/images/cheryl_andrew.jpg

Pecheneg
05-07-2012, 07:31 PM
Middle Sinid from Central China?

no...he is Turk of Turkey.

Mordid
05-07-2012, 08:07 PM
no...he is Turk of Turkey.
He's Chinese alright

Virtuous
05-07-2012, 08:10 PM
He's Chinese alright

True, his eyes look asian...I don't know how to classify him but he's got his priorities right. :lol:

Peyrol
05-07-2012, 08:25 PM
He look Kazakh or Turkmen, very central asian.

Pecheneg
05-07-2012, 09:09 PM
Race Mixeroid

yea, all of his girlfriends are european.

Dacul
05-07-2012, 10:24 PM
In my opinion he is caucasian mostly ,look how much hair he have on his body that is caucasian (think is also at meds present).
His skin tone (where it can be seen untanned) shows more that he is caucasian.
Only eyes are a little non-european.

Han Cholo
05-07-2012, 10:30 PM
Alpinoid + Aralid. Could fit in my country.

Pecheneg
05-08-2012, 12:08 PM
Alpinoid + Aralid. Could fit in my country.
what's your country? georgia or mexico? he could fit in mexico, not georgia.

Siberian Cold Breeze
05-08-2012, 12:56 PM
I love when these guys says Chinese to every asian person..:D

Sarmatian
05-08-2012, 01:00 PM
yea, all of his girlfriends are european.

Is it because he is not attracted to Turkic girls at all? Are they too ugly to his taste?

Or maybe its because he is ashamed to be Turkic and want to pretend to be white :rolleyes:

iNird
05-08-2012, 01:01 PM
Turanid

I have a feeling the OP is a troll and posted these particular pics to piss off some of the members here. It worked.

:D

Siberian Cold Breeze
05-08-2012, 01:07 PM
he is a young person and exchange student abroad ..so it's normal for every human being to make foreign friends
opposite would be weird

Pecheneg
05-08-2012, 01:09 PM
Is it because he is not attracted to Turkic girls at all? Are they too ugly to his taste?

Or maybe its because he is ashamed to be Turkic and want to pretend to be white :rolleyes:

why are you so jealous? because he has many european girlfriends? LoL
well, my cousin is Turkish nationalist and he never consider himself "european or white". actually, european girls find him very very attractive, i don't know why, since my cousin is average-looking male in my country.

I have a feeling the OP is a troll and posted these particular pics to piss off some of the members here. It worked.
my cousin is exchange/erasmus student in Hungary, of course he has some european girlfriends. it's not trolling.

Siberian Cold Breeze
05-08-2012, 01:33 PM
well, my cousin is Turkish nationalist and he never consider himself "european or white". actually, european girls find him very very attractive, i don't know why, since my cousin is average-looking male in my country.

now ,it looks like one person Tatar invasion :cool:

Anthropologique
05-08-2012, 01:36 PM
He's a semi-Mongolian type. Central Asian features.

Sarmatian
05-08-2012, 01:36 PM
why are you so jealous? because he has many european girlfriends? LoL

my cousin is exchange/erasmus student in Hungary, of course he has some european girlfriends. it's not trolling.

This

my cousin

is not a trolling

While this

my cousin with euro-girl
my cousin with more euro-girls
my cousin with greek girl in budapest
my cousin with his hungarian gf

posted in classification section of European preservation forum is trolling.

finşaų
05-08-2012, 01:38 PM
Let's please keep this a legitimate classification thread.

Pecheneg
05-08-2012, 01:57 PM
While this
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pecheneg
my cousin with euro-girl
my cousin with more euro-girls
my cousin with greek girl in budapest
my cousin with his hungarian gf
posted in classification section of European preservation forum is trolling.

why? how should i call them? aren't they euro-girls?
if i didn't specify them as "euro-girls", you would probably say that girls are not Turks. it's not trolling! just classify him or you can look at other threads.

SilverKnight
05-08-2012, 02:04 PM

my cousin

Could pass for mexican in that photo.

I classify him as Pimpoid :biggrin:

jokes asidee... Turanid with some east-Alpinid, overall looks pretty Turk to me with some minor south Euro influence probably.

Sarmatian
05-08-2012, 02:04 PM
why? how should i call them? aren't they euro-girls?
if i didn't specify them as "euro-girls", you would probably say that girls are not Turks. it's not trolling! just classify him or you can look at other threads.

If you want classification then post some pictures of person to be classified according to this http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1392

Siberian Cold Breeze
05-08-2012, 02:23 PM
Aren't you a bit over sensitive ,nobody takes police arrestment pictures to post forums ,its not normal ...

Padre Organtino
05-08-2012, 02:28 PM
Yeah, he fits into those 2 and a half percent of Central Asian looking Turks.

Pecheneg
05-08-2012, 02:43 PM
If you want classification then post some pictures of person to be classified according to this http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1392
are you a secret moderator or what?
i don't have any other photos of him, if you can't classify, then search other threads.

Yeah, he fits into those 2 and a half percent of Central Asian looking Turks.
it seems you estimated that how many central-asian looking persons amongst tens of millions of Turks... your assertions are lies and provocative.

Arne
05-08-2012, 03:46 PM
Turanid Alpine + Londoner

rashka
05-09-2012, 03:53 AM
Looks very Turkish but since not many Turks in my town I would have said something like a mix of Filipino and Middle Eastern.
@romanul,not just the eyes, but the face shape, the mouth area looks mongoloid, the thick dark coarse hair and hairiness, and the physique.

Pecheneg
05-09-2012, 01:34 PM
Looks very Turkish but since not many Turks in my town I would have said something like a mix of Filipino and Middle Eastern.
@romanul,not just the eyes, but the face shape, the mouth area looks mongoloid, the thick dark coarse hair and hairiness, and the physique.
i think he has northern mongoloid - eurasian ancestry rather than southeastern mongoloid(filipino etc...)

Linet
05-09-2012, 02:43 PM
I think there is too much noise for not special reason.
This guy is Turk looking like Turk.
Lets not forget that Turks are a mongolic tribe that left the mongilian steps and came at the east of Europe at the 1st Millenium AC. They are in the area less than a millenium. His eyes are proof of his ancestry. Of course today the Turks of the Aegean coast look like Europeans because of their great harems of slavic, greek and other European women as well as because they had the blood tax that was for families of the serbian greek and bulgarian occupied nations, every year to give 1000 little boys for the turkish army. On the other hand Turks in central and East Turkey still obtain their mongoloid characteristics.

Hayalet
05-09-2012, 03:02 PM
Turks are a mongolic tribe
No, they aren't.

Of course today the Turks of the Aegean coast look like Europeans because of their great harems of slavic, greek and other European women as well as because they had the blood tax that was for families of the serbian greek and bulgarian occupied nations, every year to give 1000 little boys for the turkish army.
The percentage of Turks who have ancestry from the royal Ottoman harem should be about 0.0001%. As for some thousands of soldiers recruited through devshirme practice, they were barred from marriage for the most part, so their contribution is negligible.

On the other hand Turks in central and East Turkey still obtain their mongoloid characteristics.
Actually, Western Turks are genetically more Siberian/East Asian and phenotypically more Turanoid than Eastern Turks.

Pecheneg
05-09-2012, 03:29 PM
Of course today the Turks of the Aegean coast look like Europeans because of their great harems of slavic, greek and other European women as well as because they had the blood tax that was for families of the serbian greek and bulgarian occupied nations. On the other hand Turks in central and East Turkey still obtain their mongoloid characteristics.
you know absolutely nothing about Turks, except some false-fairy tales from stormfront... genetically; the most asiatic people in Turkey are southwestern-south aegean Turks, later central anatolians.

every year to give 1000 little boys for the turkish army.
one of the most disgusting lie i've ever seen...
janissary numbers by year...
1400 <1,000
1514 10,156
1523 12,000
1574 13,599
1670 49,868
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janissary#Corps_strength

janissaries were only foot soldiers of the Ottomans and their numbers were very low. the largest forces were Spahis, Akinjis, Timariot spahis, Cebelü spahis etc. whom were cavalries of Turkish origin.

Turkish girls from southwestern Turkey;
http://i47.tinypic.com/2ilok89.jpg

not every Turk had their own harem... Only Ottoman sultans had this.. and the Ottoman royal family exiled to europe after the creation of rebuplic.

Linet
05-09-2012, 03:34 PM
No, they aren't.
How they arent? Dont you claim ancestry from Kublai Han, the grandsom of the Great Genghis Han- King of the Mongols? Wasnt Kublai the one who bring the Turk- Monglolian tribe to Europe at 1.200 AC?

Pecheneg
05-09-2012, 03:44 PM
How they arent? Dont you claim ancestry from Kublai Han, the grandsom of the Great Genghis Han- King of the Mongols? Wasnt Kublai the one who bring the Turk- Monglolian tribe to Europe at 1.200 AC?
the name "Turk / Tu-jue" was first used for confederation of nomadic-horse archer peoples of asia. There was no single type.
the Western Turks (Kypchaks, Khazars, Oghuz etc) were heavily caucasoids with asiatic admixture.
but some Turks like Yakuts of siberia are heavily mongoloid.

these are western Turks and their mongoloid admixture
Kumyks 7,4% - Turkic-Kypchak from caucasus
Turks 7,3% Turkic Oghuz from anatolia
Balkars 7,3% - Turkic-Kypchak from caucasus
Azerbaijan 7,1% - Turkic - Oghuz from southern caucasus
Turkmens 16,3% - Turkic- Oghuz from central asia
Gagauz 3-4% - Turkic- Oghuz from Balkans
Chuvashs 21% - Turkic - Oghur-Chuvash from today's russia
Tatars (crimean-kazan) 10-17% Turkic-Kypchak from Today's russia&ukraine

got it?

Hayalet
05-09-2012, 03:49 PM
Historically, Mongols and Turks had a lot of proximity in various aspects. They may even be considered sister groups under Altaic. But they are neither interchangeable nor subgroups of each other.

Hayalet
05-09-2012, 03:55 PM
janissary numbers by year...
1400 <1,000
1514 10,156
1523 12,000
1574 13,599
1670 49,868
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janissary#Corps_strength

janissaries were only foot soldiers of the Ottomans and their numbers were very low. the largest forces were Spahis, Akinjis, Timariot spahis, Cebelü spahis etc. whom were cavalries of Turkish origin.
What's more, the devshirme practice was abolished in the mid 17th century:

The devshirme declined in the 16th and 17th Century due to a number of factors, including the inclusion of free Muslims in the system. After 1568 the 'boy harvest' was only occasionally made. In 1632 the Janissaries attempted an unsuccessful coup against Murad IV, who then imposed a loyalty oath on them. In 1648 the devshirme-based recruiting system of the Janissary corps formally came to an end; attempts to reintroduce the old system failed due to the resistance of the new Turkish members of the Janissary corps in 1703, who wanted the coveted posts exclusively for their own families

The notable inflation from 1574 to 1670 in the figures you posted are due to Turks being accepted in the Janissary corps.

Linet
05-09-2012, 04:00 PM
How Aegean? What kind of relation you have with the Aegean? You live at the one coast of it now, so? Thats makes you of Aegean ancestry? You came here a millanium ago...thats all and you didnt even settle at the Aegean immediately but few centuries later.

Linet
05-09-2012, 04:05 PM
The Janissaries (from Ottoman Turkish يڭيچرى yeniçeri meaning "new soldier", Albanian: Jeniçer, Bosnian: Janičari, Hungarian: Janicsár, Croatian: Janjičari, Romanian: Ieniceri, Serbian: Janjičari, Bulgarian: еничари) were infantry Musketeer units that formed the Ottoman sultan's household troops and bodyguards. The force was created by the Sultan Murad I from Christian boys levied through the devşirme system from conquered countries in the 14th century[1] and was abolished by Sultan Mahmud II in 1826 in the Auspicious Incident.[2]

Turks arent christians and never were.Those christian boys were slavs and greeks as i said.

Linet
05-09-2012, 04:07 PM
The Janissaries became the first Ottoman standing army, replacing forces that mostly contained tribal warriors (ghazis) whose loyalty and morale were not always guaranteed.[1] From Murad I to 1648, the Janissaries were gathered through the devşirme system. This was the recruiting of non-Turkish children, notably Balkan Christians; Jews were never subject to devşirme, nor were children from Turkic families. In early days, all Christians were enrolled indiscriminately; later, those from Albania, Greece, Bosnia, Serbia, and Bulgaria were preferred.[4][5]

The Janissaries were kapıkulları (sing. kapıkulu), "door servants" or "slaves of the Porte", neither free men nor ordinary slaves (Turkish: köle).[6] They were subject to strict discipline, but they were paid salaries and pensions on retirement, and were free to marry; those conscripted through devşirme formed a distinctive social class[7] which quickly became the ruling class of the Ottoman Empire, rivaling the Turkish aristocracy in one of the four royal institutions: the Palace, the Scribes, the Religious and the Military. The brightest of the Janissaries were sent to the Palace institution Enderun, where the possibility of a glittering career beckoned.

Thanks for wiki, it really helps...

Hayalet
05-09-2012, 04:08 PM
Such obscurity... You are the user, brunette, aren't you? Now I don't really know if I should continue this discussion. :icon_cheesygrin:

Han Cholo
05-09-2012, 07:12 PM
the name "Turk / Tu-jue" was first used for confederation of nomadic-horse archer peoples of asia. There was no single type.
the Western Turks (Kypchaks, Khazars, Oghuz etc) were heavily caucasoids with asiatic admixture.
but some Turks like Yakuts of siberia are heavily mongoloid.

these are western Turks and their mongoloid admixture
Kumyks 7,4% - Turkic-Kypchak from caucasus
Turks 7,3% Turkic Oghuz from anatolia
Balkars 7,3% - Turkic-Kypchak from caucasus
Azerbaijan 7,1% - Turkic - Oghuz from southern caucasus
Turkmens 16,3% - Turkic- Oghuz from central asia
Gagauz 3-4% - Turkic- Oghuz from Balkans
Chuvashs 21% - Turkic - Oghur-Chuvash from today's russia
Tatars (crimean-kazan) 10-17% Turkic-Kypchak from Today's russia&ukraine

got it?

Turkmens are as Caucasoid as Kazan tatars? :rolleyes2: And Chuvash are the most Mongoloid west Turkic people?

Linet
05-09-2012, 09:08 PM
I really dont know who this Brunnete is or what she has posted. Anyway, it doesnt seem like we can agree on that :p so lets call it a draw.

Pecheneg
05-10-2012, 11:54 AM
Turkmens are as Caucasoid as Kazan tatars? :rolleyes2: And Chuvash are the most Mongoloid west Turkic people?
according to autosomal DNA, yes...

look at the Turkmen and Tatar results...they are almost same.
80-83% caucasoids.
http://i46.tinypic.com/zkph8m.png

i can't find the results of the Nogais, but i think they are one of the most mongoloid Turkic people in west eurasia.

OFF-TOPIC this was a classification Thread...

Linet
05-10-2012, 12:22 PM
Unless of this card you post, its an easier way to figure things out. Where did Turks come from? The answer is Central Asia, right? If we check now on the map the areas the Turks (Meaning the Turks of Turkey) lived less than a millenium ago, this area is today Mongolia. If i am wrong correct me.

Loki
05-10-2012, 12:24 PM
Unless of this card you post, its an easier way to figure things out. Where did Turks come from? The answer is Central Asia, right? If we check now on the map the areas the Turks (Meaning the Turks of Turkey) lived less than a millenium ago, this area is today Mongolia. If i am wrong correct me.

Central Asian Turkic tribes were predominantly Caucasoid, not Mongoloid.

Linet
05-10-2012, 12:51 PM
ok.. pax romana :angel

Pecheneg
05-10-2012, 01:12 PM
of course you are wrong...Turkic tribes were located between Mongolia to Caspian sea and even to some parts europe. but the ancestors of the Turks of Turkey were Oghuz Turks..They were part of Western Göktürk Khaganate
and these are the locations of the Oghuz Turks by year;

year 610 AD - Oghuz Turks
http://i47.tinypic.com/r0d1xc.jpg
year 700 AD - Oghuz Turks
http://i46.tinypic.com/15zqtq9.jpg
year 800 AD - Oghuz Turks
http://i45.tinypic.com/oqypu0.jpg
year 900 AD - Oghuz Turks
http://i45.tinypic.com/solrt0.jpg

Linet
05-10-2012, 02:30 PM
ok, how about before 600?
oh come on, lets make peace, i dont think we will agree. I am ready to call it even. :writing_thinking:

Loki
05-10-2012, 02:40 PM
oh come on, lets make peace, i dont think we will agree. I am ready to call it even. :writing_thinking:

It is not even. It gets complicated into ancient history, BC, even with the identity of Xiongnu - if there was a single such grouping. Probably not.

Loki
05-10-2012, 02:43 PM
It is not even. It gets complicated into ancient history, BC, even with the identity of Xiongnu - if there was a single such grouping. Probably not.

Some early Indo-European groupings (Tocharians) even ventured into China (Tarim Basin mummies).

Pecheneg
05-10-2012, 02:49 PM
:yawnee20:
year 400 AD - Oghuz Turks
http://i46.tinypic.com/2e0vfrr.jpg
and before 400 AD. ,the Oghuz Turks were part of the Xiong-nu (Huns of Asia) confederation...
omg, no one will believe this was a classification thread...:ohwell:

Linet
05-10-2012, 03:12 PM
lol, ok ok i must study a bit more :icon_ask: and come back with more clues :cool:
But i wont give up :thumb001:
Question, you consider or not Kublai Khan as your ancestor? ... if you say yes, you give me the clues i want :p

Pecheneg
05-10-2012, 03:50 PM
lol, ok ok i must study a bit more :icon_ask: and come back with more clues :cool:
But i wont give up :thumb001:
Question, you consider or not Kublai Khan as your ancestor? ... if you say yes, you give me the clues i want :p
Kublai Khan was grandson of Genghis Khan and he was a Mongol. Both the Turks and the Mongols originated from Inner/Central Eurasia (the steppes) as horse-riding pastoralists. Our languages are both Altaic, but we are/were not the same people. We share historical and cultural values. Due to intermarriages and living together for centuries, our languages have also influenced eachother's. Perhaps we are descendants of the same ancestors, but these two nation divided thousands of years ago.
Kublai Khan is not our ancestor, but a respectable person in our history, just like the Genghis Khan.