PDA

View Full Version : Welcome and the rules!

Kazimiera
05-09-2012, 06:01 PM
I initially started off the Bipolar group, but from what I have seen there are many on this forum who suffer from anxiety and that this group may be a bit more helpful if there are a number of people who would like to share their experiences.

Someone who suffers from anxiety is not a fool, stupid or silly. This is not something which can easily be wished away. Hell, if it was that easy than no-one would have it.

The rules here are as follows:

1. Nobody here can make a diagnosis.

2. Nobody may interfere with another's medication. People are on medication for all sorts of reasons, which are normally quite complex. If you feel that you would like to discuss your meds, go for it. There will be people here who might agree with you and those who won't. If you want to change medication please speak to the person who prescribed it and not go about making changes yourself based on the advice of someone on an internet forum.

3. Please be respectful. Anxiety is no laughing matter for those who have to live with it every day.

4. Please share your experiences. Who knows, maybe you know something which someone else hasn't thought of which could help them tremendously.

5. NO RECOMMENDATIONS OF ALCOHOL OR ILLICIT SUBSTANCES! They will be deleted!

Fortis in Arduis
05-09-2012, 08:19 PM
Thank you so much for creating this group. I hope that we can watch our worries float away!

Kazimiera
05-09-2012, 08:21 PM
If it was that easy I'd have created the "Yacht Group"! You asked me something in the bipolar group, but when I changed it to forum style I couldn't find it again. You now have a choice between posting it here or there! :)