PDA

View Full Version : Facebook, YouTube : How social media outlets impact digital terrorism and hate

revision
05-31-2009, 09:25 AM
Simon Wizenthal Center

facebook, youtube+
How social media outlets impact digital terrorism and hate

http://www.vho.org/aaargh/fran/livres9/Wisenthal0905.pdf

<pdf> 63 p. 9M

A Collection of homepages from websites hostile to judeocracy. Covers the whole spectrum of political opinions, including our friends of Free Arab Voice. The real terrorists are those employed by the L.A. Wiesenthal Center who want to establish censorship and jail all opponents. They serve well their masters in Israel. Have a look, just for fun.

Loki
05-31-2009, 09:36 AM
LOL, I see nothing wrong with Obongo Baby and Fuck Christianity. :D

Tabiti
05-31-2009, 09:38 AM
Seems some are paid to "catch withes" on the net whole day :D

DarkZarathustra
05-31-2009, 10:08 AM
Funny :swl:whistle:

Tabiti
05-31-2009, 10:22 AM
LOL, I see nothing wrong with Obongo Baby and Fuck Christianity. :D
That's an irony, because according to those "people" promoting African ancestry is something great, but seems someone is still insulted calling Obama African?

Rachel
06-09-2009, 10:39 AM
Hmm Facebook, Myspace and all of those social networks have seemed to be the new big brother is watching you system.

finironcross
06-09-2009, 11:36 AM
Absolutely. They are a part of the governmental and supra-governmental surveillance of the population. Think of Facebook or Myspace as a giant digital playpen - all the members in a nice tidy bunch easily overseen by their 'parents.' The Jewish masters in organizations like the SPLC, ADL or Simon Weasenthal-center are having a swell day with all the idiots signing up for these 'services.'

Rachel
06-09-2009, 11:59 AM
Absolutely. They are a part of the governmental and supra-governmental surveillance of the population. Think of Facebook or Myspace as a giant digital playpen - all the members in a nice tidy bunch easily overseen by their 'parents.' The Jewish masters in organizations like the SPLC, ADL or Simon Weasenthal-center are having a swell day with all the idiots signing up for these 'services.'

Scary how close Orwell was when he wrote 1984... of course the US government can see you from space without really having to lift a finger, can tap your phones and have started to convince parents that computer chips in their children are important for our future... what scary place this world is becoming... i want the check now please...

Útrám
06-09-2009, 12:03 PM
Because who's eating what kind of sandwich is such vital information, isn't it?

Rachel
06-09-2009, 12:05 PM
hey the american government thinks so... then again the american government thinks what you do on the internet is important

never underestimate the power of stupid people for they are plenty and not so good with ketchup

Rainraven
06-09-2009, 12:08 PM
I think if the government started watching me they'd be bored within a day. They might get a giggle out of some of the dorky photos on my facebook page but not a lot else.

Should we be worried? Look at us all here like sitting ducks on a preservationist forum.. Will we be next?

Rachel
06-09-2009, 12:14 PM
I am not worried.. its people who aren't aware of what is happening that i worry about

F.M.S. Panzerfaust
06-22-2009, 03:35 PM
That's sad...I have a facebook account, and I have Alexander Dugin's profile in my list of contacts there...

Atlas
06-22-2009, 03:41 PM
The censor is a one-way working thing. You'll never hear on telly about some white kids being assaulted by a gangs of muds in the streets of LA, London or Paris. At best you'll see a video on Youtube for two days before it get deleted.

However, if any dumb skinhead goes on a tagging-rampage on a jew military cimetary in France or Germany, scandal on telly, sentiments from Angela Merkel and Nicolas Sarkozy. Jail and stuff. And a lot on the internet aswell.