PDA

View Full Version : Muslim Brotherhood's Desire to Global Caliphate

Supreme American
05-13-2012, 08:58 PM
Basic truths you don't usually hear from mainstream television about Islam and its real goals in the world.

They are taking on leftist tactics and using lies instead of violence to promote their agenda.

8MTAwj2xZoc

Contra Mundum
05-13-2012, 09:30 PM
Muslims live in poverty, they can't dominate anyone. Spain has a larger economy than the entire Arab world combined.

Supreme American
05-14-2012, 12:46 AM
Muslims live in poverty, they can't dominate anyone. Spain has a larger economy than the entire Arab world combined.

Demographically they can. Israel knows it and that's why they're trying to address their internal Arab birth rate.

StonyArabia
05-14-2012, 12:50 AM

Exaggeration lol.

Contra Mundum
05-14-2012, 12:53 AM
Exaggeration lol.

Not at all. Even tiny Israel has a larger GDP than Saudi Arabia. Even with all their oil, most Arabs are dirt poor. Remove their oil, and they would be as poor as many SSA countries.

Spain's GDP was larger than the combined Arab world a decade ago, haven't checked it lately though.

The total GDP of all Arab countries in 1999 was US$531.2 billion. By contrast, the GDP of Spain that year was US$595.5 billion.

Onur
05-14-2012, 12:53 AM
Basic truths you don't usually hear from mainstream television about Islam and its real goals in the world.

They are taking on leftist tactics and using lies instead of violence to promote their agenda.
And best of all, they have Pentagon and CIA`s support by them :thumb001:;):(

StonyArabia
05-14-2012, 01:08 AM
Not at all. Even tiny Israel has a larger GDP than Saudi Arabia. Even with all their oil, most Arabs are dirt poor. Remove their oil, and they would be as poor as many SSA countries.

Many have opened gates to tourism and other industry. Israel sucks money from the U.S, Germany, and Britain. Iraq was doing well and relatively advanced, if it was not taken out, nor it was crippled through the sanctions it might have reached first world status, and many of them would not have ended up as refugees, but we know why that occurred. Even without natural resources.

Spain's GDP was larger than the combined Arab world a decade ago, haven't checked it lately though.

Ah I see, well I think it has changed, since many areas of the Arab world had a strong economic growth in recent years.

Supreme American
05-14-2012, 01:19 AM
And best of all, they have Pentagon and CIA`s support by them :thumb001:;):(

Oh? When did that happen? 1980s Muhajideen against the Soviet invasion? I hope you have better than that.

Supreme American
05-14-2012, 01:20 AM
Ah I see, well I think it has changed, since many areas of the Arab world had a strong economic growth in recent years.

Hopefully that means they'll start calling their people home.

Contra Mundum
05-14-2012, 01:31 AM
Hopefully that means they'll start calling their people home.

I doubt it, even Saudi Arabia is debt. I wonder where all that oil money is going?

StonyArabia
05-14-2012, 01:32 AM
I doubt it, even Saudi Arabia is debt. I wonder where all that oil money is going?

In the pocket of the corrupt monarches.

alb0zfinest
05-14-2012, 02:53 AM

Saudi Arabia alone its GDP is 733billion let alone other Arab countries. Even Iran greatly surpasses it with $990 billion.
Israels is 235billion not even close to ither iran or saudi arabia.
Don't take this comment as me being pro-arab, i was just ridiculed by your remark.

Contra Mundum
05-14-2012, 02:54 AM
Dude now your just being stupid. Saudi Arabia alone its GDP is 733billion let alone other Arab countries. Even Iran greatly surpasses it with $990 billion.
Israels is 235billion not even close to ither iran or saudi arabia.
Don't take this comment as me being pro-arab, i just had to show how stupid you sounded.

I stand corrected, SA's GDP is larger than Israel's, but Iran isn't close to $990 billion, try half that. It isn't an Arab country though.

alb0zfinest
05-14-2012, 02:58 AM
I stand corrected, SA's GDP is larger than Israel's, but Iran isn't close to $990 billion, try half that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saudi_Arabia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran

alb0zfinest
05-14-2012, 02:59 AM
I stand corrected, SA's GDP is larger than Israel's, but Iran isn't close to $990 billion, try half that. It isn't an Arab country though.

try $500billion larger THEN iSRAEL
As for Iran it depends if your refering to GDP(nominal) or GDP (PPP)
Not even mentioning that Kuwait's income is higher then ALOT if not most of European countries.
Lebanon isint bad off economy wise ither.
More over United Arab Emirates almost, with the same population as Israel, Uae has an average income $15,000 higher then Israel

Contra Mundum
05-14-2012, 03:03 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saudi_Arabia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran

From your Iran link.

As at 2007, Iran had earned $70 billion in foreign exchange reserves mostly (80%) from crude oil exports. In 2009 GDP was $336 billion ($876 billion at PPP), or $12,900 at PPP per capita.

In economics, purchasing power parity (PPP) asks how much money would be needed to purchase the same goods and services in two countries, and uses that to calculate an implicit foreign exchange rate. Using that PPP rate, an amount of money thus has the same purchasing power in different countries.

PPP is new to me. I never knew they kept a stat like that.

Contra Mundum
05-14-2012, 03:08 AM
GDP by country from 3 different sources.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_%28nominal%29

My data was a bit dated. Because of rising oil prices, the Saudi GDP has soared in recent years.

An example of an Arab nation that doesn't solely depend on oil is Egypt and it's GDP is basically the same as Israel's even though it has over 10 times its population.

Contra Mundum
05-14-2012, 03:11 AM
Anyway, being lucky sitting atop large oil reserves isn't impressive. If it wasn't for Western technology, that oil would be worthless, and all those great construction projects in Dubai were designed by Westerners, many of them American.

Supreme American
05-14-2012, 03:25 AM

Lavish lifestyles of the ruling class. What else?

Supreme American
05-14-2012, 03:26 AM
Anyway, being lucky sitting atop large oil reserves isn't impressive. If it wasn't for Western technology, that oil would be worthless, and all those great construction projects in Dubai were designed by Westerners, many of them American.

Uh, if I'm not mistaken, the skyscraper itself is a white invention.

Oh look! (http://inventors.about.com/library/inventors/blskyscapers.htm)

:lightbul::D:thumb001:

Osprey
05-14-2012, 03:29 AM
I don't think there is Muslim Brotherhood.
There will always be differences between people even when their religion is same.
And there is a difference between Indo-European Muslim countries, Arab Muslim Countries and 'Other' Converted Muslim Nations.
Iran is sympathetic to David Duke and Nazis but Saudi Arabia is an ally of the US. Pakistan, Indonesia are demographically dangerous and of the same ideology as Saudis.
Afghans are very regional and xenophobic and don't care about religion as much.

alb0zfinest
05-14-2012, 08:22 PM
GDP by country from 3 different sources.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_%28nominal%29

My data was a bit dated. Because of rising oil prices, the Saudi GDP has soared in recent years.

An example of an Arab nation that doesn't solely depend on oil is Egypt and it's GDP is basically the same as Israel's even though it has over 10 times its population.

I was talking about Irans GDP (PPP) thats why i said $995 billion, but anyways my point was to to tell you how ridicilous you sounded. Again i wasn't meaning to insult you i just think you exaggerate. The muslim countries obviously are poor, but their numbers are high, so even if they recieved half the income as lets say Spain,their GDP would still be higher because their numbers make up for it. As for Egypt, Egypt just recently had mass protests, a large part of the country was destructed and because of this incident many people were left jobless, not to mention the tourism sector was ruined, therefore basically ruining the biggest sector in Egypt.
The way Saudi Arabia makes its money is through oil, to say this isint fair is just ridicilous, its like saying Japan doesnt deserve to be rich because they soley depend on Technology as a source of income.