PDA

View Full Version : Would you date a partner which had relations with another race? Or damaged Goods?

Pages : [1] 2 3

Han Cholo
05-07-2012, 08:51 PM
Or is it damaged goods?

SilverKnight
05-08-2012, 03:34 AM
Yes, just because she dated a black men doesn't mean she's ill or acts like them, is a typical fallacy/ stereotype. . If you have doubts, very simple, tell them to take a test.

Contra Mundum
05-08-2012, 03:41 AM
A white chick with a full blood black dude is a bit of a turn off, but I might could forgive her if she had a past lesbian encounter with a nice looking mixed race chick like Halle Berry.

Stegura
05-08-2012, 04:49 AM
No, once you go Black we don't want you back!

Osprey
05-08-2012, 05:03 AM
it's their penchant for out of the way aggressiveness and black facial features which is a major turn off.

Drawing-slim
05-08-2012, 05:32 AM
No. Not so much that she dated a black man, but girls that tend to be atrative to black men differ greatly from my world view.
I find nothing in common with them. I hate ghetto white women. I would rather date a black girl with white mentality if i had to choose.

Contra Mundum
05-08-2012, 05:42 AM
No. Not so much that she dated a black man, but girls that tend to be atrative to black men differ greatly from my world view.
I find nothing in common with them. I hate ghetto white women. I would rather date a black girl with white mentality if i had to choose.

I wouldn't date a black woman, but I do agree with you that we share more in common with a conservative black woman of good character than an antifa race mixing white woman. If I had to make a choice, I would prefer to socialize with the former.

Mortimer
05-08-2012, 03:31 PM
i think "once you go black..":D:thumb001:

arcticwolf
05-08-2012, 03:41 PM
Not to rain on your parade, but y'all sound like none of you have EVER made any mistake at all. Must be nice to be perfect. What's the name of the universe you live in, must be nice :D If we ostracized everybody that has ever made a mistake we would live in countries with population of 1. Aren't you mixing ( no pun intended ) apples and oranges here?

Mortimer
05-08-2012, 03:56 PM
Not to rain on your parade, but y'all sound like none of you have EVER made any mistake at all. Must be nice to be perfect. What's the name of the universe you live in, must be nice :D If we ostracized everybody that has ever made a mistake we would live in countries with population of 1. Aren't you mixing ( no pun intended ) apples and oranges here?

Yes ppl make mistakes, i would forgive her and not be angry with her, yet i wouldnt even consider it a mistake perhaps at all i mean its her choice who she loves or what she does with her body, but i just wouldnt be intime with her because she is "damaged" or "defiled" in my opinion, i mean everyone draws the border somewhere, would you be kiss her and sleep with her if she gave like oral and anal to 5 Guys at the same time and taped it on video? For me black is quiete a no-go, but then again probably i could get over it if it was a sincere relationship and not "i wanted to try black dick"

edit: I wouldnt be happy if she had a white guy either, but then again it would bother me much less than a black guy

and im talking about an southasian descendant woman for me

Corvus
05-08-2012, 03:57 PM
If the girl is cute and sticks to me I would not care about her past.

arcticwolf
05-08-2012, 04:03 PM
Yes ppl make mistakes, i would forgive her and not be angry with her but i just wouldnt be intime with her because she is "damaged" or "defiled" in my opinion, i mean everyone draws the border somewhere, would you be kiss her and sleep with her if she gave like oral and anal to 5 Guys at the same time and taped it on video? For me a negroe is quiete a no-go, but then again probably i could get over it if it was a sincere relationship and not "i wanted to try black dick"

Alright. Try even harder, you are on the right track. You are a Christian right? Do you remember the teachings, on casting the first stone, forgiveness, judgement? I'm not Christian so don't "bite back" ;) More importantly, if someone makes a mistake when they are very young, their minds still in the flux it's a part of growing up ( any mistake just in case someone elects to misinterpret this statement ;) ). Look at your own life, have every decision you ever made been the right one? Could someone "condemn" you for doing something in your past? I think you are getting where I'm going with this. ;)

Kazimiera
05-08-2012, 04:06 PM
Yes I would. I don't have a problem with it.

Mortimer
05-08-2012, 04:06 PM
Alright. Try even harder, you are on the right track. You are a Christian right? Do you remember the teachings, on casting the first stone, forgiveness, judgement? I'm not Christian so don't "bite back" ;) More importantly, if someone makes a mistake when they are very young, their minds still in the flux it's a part of growing up ( any mistake just in case someone elects to misinterpret this statement ;) ). Look at your own life, have every decision you ever made been the right one? Could someone "condemn" you for doing something in your past? I think you are getting where I'm going with this. ;)

I wrote a little bit more now, i wouldnt even consider it a mistake because its her choice what she does with her body. i wouldnt condemn her, just not be in a intime relationship with her, if it was like "blacks have the bigger ones id like to try jamaica sex tourism", if it was a sincere relationship i would probably be ok with it

Rereg
05-08-2012, 04:09 PM
No! I despise nigger-lover bitches. Those girls are only piece of shit.

Corvus
05-08-2012, 04:11 PM
Yes ppl make mistakes, i would forgive her and not be angry with her, yet i wouldnt even consider it a mistake perhaps at all i mean its her choice who she loves or what she does with her body, but i just wouldnt be intime with her because she is "damaged" or "defiled" in my opinion, i mean everyone draws the border somewhere, would you be kiss her and sleep with her if she gave like oral and anal to 5 Guys at the same time and taped it on video? For me black is quiete a no-go, but then again probably i could get over it if it was a sincere relationship and not "i wanted to try black dick"

edit: I wouldnt be happy if she had a white guy either, but then again it would bother me much less than a black guy

and im talking about an southasian descendant woman for me

I think if you had the chance to get in close contact with a lovely beautiful girl,
you would not tell her: "Sorry, you are not my cup of tea, because of the fact an African touched you before"

If you are honest, you would not care at all rolleyes:

Mortimer
05-08-2012, 04:12 PM
I think if you had the chance to get in close contact with a lovely beautiful girl,
you would not tell her: "Sorry, you are not my cup of tea, because of the fact an African touched you before"

If you are honest, you would not care at all rolleyes:

probably but i would be certainly "pissed" and feel "angry" and "jealous"

arcticwolf
05-08-2012, 04:13 PM
I wrote a little bit more now, i wouldnt even consider it a mistake because its her choice what she does with her body. i wouldnt condemn her, just not be in a intime relationship with her, if it was like "blacks have the bigger ones id like to try jamaica sex tourism", if it was a sincere relationship i would probably be ok with it

That's a start. Even though I know you worry about your skin tone, in the end it is the nobility of the mind that's of the supreme importance. If you are a noble minded person people will see you in a different light, no matter what your skin tone. There is not much opposition to Srilankan Theravada Buddhist monks of Tibetan Buddhist monks out there, is it? What the difference between them and the others? You see what I mean? ;)

Kazimiera
05-08-2012, 04:16 PM
probably but i would be certainly "pissed" and feel "angry" and "jealous"

If that is how you are going to feel then you shouldn't be with her.

Mortimer
05-08-2012, 04:18 PM
If that is how you are going to feel then you shouldn't be with her.

probably, if id love her it would be a very hurtful comibnation though

ricko0812
05-08-2012, 04:49 PM
I would for just something on the side, but for a relationship-nope!

Tony
05-08-2012, 05:39 PM
i think "once you go black..":D:thumb001:

... we don't want u back.

Right.

Moonbird
05-08-2012, 09:03 PM
No, we wouldn't have any basic values in common. Even if he had had a change of heart since this happened I wouldn't really trust him anymore.

Siegfried
05-08-2012, 09:05 PM
I have been with a black person before (nothing serious, not even a kiss), so, it would be hypocritical to say no. It was more superficial than anything and not really a relationship, more like a friendship.

Of course, that was in what I call my "stupid years". Big changes since then have occurred.

Aces High
05-08-2012, 09:06 PM
Noway.

The raceometer should read ....zero nigger miles.

Han Cholo
05-08-2012, 10:39 PM
Noway.

The raceometer should read ....zero nigger miles.

This goes to my signature. :thumb001::D Had like 2 days without laughing that long.

Supreme American
05-08-2012, 10:44 PM
I have been with a black person before (nothing serious, not even a kiss), so, it would be hypocritical to say no. It was more superficial than anything and not really a relationship, more like a friendship.

Of course, that was in what I call my "stupid years". Big changes since then have occurred.

Are you aware that blacks specifically single out whites for dating as racial trophies?

Supreme American
05-08-2012, 10:45 PM
This goes to my signature. :thumb001::D Had like 2 days without laughing that long.

So have you done 23andme? Curious as to how much African background you have.

Siegfried
05-08-2012, 10:46 PM
Are you aware that blacks specifically single out whites for dating as racial trophies?

Not really until you mentioned it now. Anyway, I'm trying to store the idea that the only person I ever dated was black, yet, it would be immoral to me to try to hide it.

Supreme American
05-08-2012, 10:47 PM

That's not a very preservationist attitude.

Wiggers can be turned, nigger DNA remains.

Han Cholo
05-08-2012, 10:47 PM
So have you done 23andme? Curious as to how much African background you have.

This is nothing relevant to the humour value of his wordplay. But I estimate it to be from 2 to 0%. Around the same as our forum's administrator.

Melina
05-08-2012, 10:50 PM
No. most people I see in interracial relationships are not intelligent.

http://edge.ebaumsworld.com/picture/Jesse12345/Blacksrelax.jpg

Supreme American
05-08-2012, 10:50 PM
Not really until you mentioned it now. Anyway, I'm trying to store the idea that the only person I ever dated was black, yet, it would be immoral to me to try to hide it.

Well, it's a pretty poorly hidden secret that blacks are addicted to white meat. Most blacks who date interracially do it with whites as well as most Orientals. Whites are considered the top of the social ladder and are thus in high demand.

Same with Arabs - they prize white women.

In my experience, black males go out of their way to be extra chivalrous and complimentary toward white girls they're trying to woo. I've had more black males give seats up to me on public buses than I have seen black males give up their seats to black women.

Pay attention to black athletes and celebrities. If they date interracially, and they usually do, it's almost always with whites.

Contra Mundum
05-08-2012, 10:51 PM
Some Southern Europeans have a trace of sub-Saharan African DNA. It's so small, it's not worth noting.

Supreme American
05-08-2012, 10:51 PM
No. most people I see in interracial relationships are not intelligent.

I would say the common denominators are extreme ignorance and liberalism.

Siegfried
05-08-2012, 10:52 PM
Well, it's a pretty poorly hidden secret that blacks are addicted to white meat. Most blacks who date interracially do it with whites as well as most Orientals. Whites are considered the top of the social ladder and are thus in high demand.

In my experience, black males go out of their way to be extra chivalrous and complimentary toward white girls they're trying to woo. I've had more black males give seats up to me on public buses than I have seen black males give up their seats to black women.

Pay attention to black athletes and celebrities. If they date interracially, and they usually do, it's almost always with whites.

Well, I noticed that, but I thought it was a preference for white women over their own than a prizing for white women.

Han Cholo
05-08-2012, 10:53 PM
Some Southern Europeans have a trace of sub-Saharan African DNA. It's so small, it's not worth noting.

It's likely it's not even real nigger anyway but some archaic north african.

Supreme American
05-08-2012, 10:53 PM
This is nothing relevant to the humour value of his wordplay. But I estimate it to be from 2 to 0%. Around the same as our forum's administrator.

Except that in Mexico's history that is not the case. There is a sizable amount of Nigerian ancestry in Mexico, which the average Mexican seems hell-bent on ignoring.

Whites have not nearly mixed with blacks as much as indigenous groups in Mexico have. They totally absorbed a black slave population. Whites by and large segregated to the point of having racial separation laws.

Contra Mundum
05-08-2012, 10:54 PM

That's because Asian women have higher standards than a lot of white women. If an Asian girl dated a black man, her family would most likely disown her, while most white families would at least pretend they don't have a problem with it.

Supreme American
05-08-2012, 10:56 PM
Well, I noticed that, but I thought it was a preference for white women over their own than a prizing for white women.

What's the difference? It's not a magical accident that all these races - especially blacks - drool after whites specifically.

Supreme American
05-08-2012, 10:58 PM
That's because Asian women have higher standards than a lot of white women. If an Asian girl dated a black man, her family would most likely disown her, while most white families would at least pretend they don't have a problem with it.

Oh I can tell, they have 2x the amount of social disease white women have.

You, along with many others, unfortunately mistake media-generated images of Orientals over reality.

Further... If Oriental women had "higher standards," a disproportionate number of white men they date wouldn't be geeky beta males, fatties, and the disheveled... No, they have LOWER standards. They take in reject white men the way niggers do reject fat white chicks.

Orientals go for whites in specific the same reasons blacks and Arabs do...

Han Cholo
05-08-2012, 11:01 PM
Except that in Mexico's history that is not the case. There is a sizable amount of Nigerian ancestry in Mexico, which the average Mexican seems hell-bent on ignoring.

Whites have not nearly mixed with blacks as much as indigenous groups in Mexico have. They totally absorbed a black slave population. Whites by and large segregated to the point of having racial separation laws.

How much is sizeable? The few Slaves we have here did not come from Nigeria. Rather Angola and were the pets of fancy aristocratic people. Most Mexicans on 23andme score under 5% African. Some Indigenous populations in Mexico are very highly isolated, on unaccessible places so it's likely their foreign admixture is minimal.

But what's your point? I'm not black. I would be a cracker as much as you are in the deepest jungles of Africa.

Melina
05-08-2012, 11:01 PM

What I see everyday in college..

http://www.resist.com/CARTOON%20GALLERY/NIGGERS/nig_image09.jpg

Contra Mundum
05-08-2012, 11:02 PM
What's the difference? It's not a magical accident that all these races - especially blacks - drool after whites specifically.

It takes two to tango. Go to any American dating site and you see MOST white women either including black men in their ethnic preferences or saying they have no ethnic preference, but I noticed Asian and Latino women asking specifically for Asian, Latino, white and even native American men. None of them mention black as an option, not a single one that I have noticed. That proves white women on average have the lowest standard in seeking a mate.

Mraz
05-08-2012, 11:02 PM
Well, I guess yes, how am I supposed to know she had been with a black?
After, it depends of the black, there are some good people among them, but
if it's a pure nigger, then no.

Contra Mundum
05-08-2012, 11:08 PM

Nigerian?? Wouldn't it just be west African where most of the slaves in the Americas come from? Not a specific country.

Supreme American
05-08-2012, 11:08 PM
How much is sizeable? The few Slaves we have here did not come from Nigeria. Rather Angola and were the pets of fancy aristocratic people. Most Mexicans on 23andme score under 5% African. Some Indigenous populations in Mexico are very highly isolated, on unaccessible places so it's likely their foreign admixture is minimal.

Few?

In 1570, the black population was three times that of the Spanish. In the 1640s, the African population was over 35,000, about 2.5 times that of the Spanish. By the 1740s, the number declined to about 16,000 but African descendents outnumbered the Spanish descendents until 1810.[1]

There have been no official figures on the numbers of Mexicans of African descent since 1810, when a census found that African descended people made up 10 per cent of the total population.[6] Between 1895 and 1930, only the 1921 census contained questions about race. Racial indicators remain in marriage licenses until 1940. In 1930, over ninety percent of those who identified as “afro-mestizo” married within their own group. In 1940, this number drops to fifty percent, with most instances of marrying outside the “afro-mestizo” group is to mestizo women.[2] Estimates of their numbers today range widely from 200,000 up to about a million.[7]

[8] or between two and nine percent of the total population.[9] Many indigenous groups are much better counted and conceded to be larger.[4]

source (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Mexican#Numbers)

What percentage of ancestry there is, the average Mexican is loathe to talk about or recognize.

Supreme American
05-08-2012, 11:10 PM
Nigerian?? Wouldn't it just be west African where most of the slaves in the Americas come from? Not a specific country.

I point that out due in part to Santeria having heavy input from Nigergian witchery.

Supreme American
05-08-2012, 11:12 PM
It takes two to tango. Go to any American dating site and you see MOST white women either including black men in their ethnic preferences or saying they have no ethnic preference, but I noticed Asian and Latino women asking specifically for Asian, Latino, white and even native American men. None of them mention black as an option, not a single one that I have noticed. That proves white women on average have the lowest standard in seeking a mate.

You need you seriously decide whether you are a preservationist or a panface fucking apologist. You simply cannot honestly be both.

Btw, I've never seen a dating website that shows a person's racial preferences. If there is one, kindly lead me to it.

Contra Mundum
05-08-2012, 11:12 PM
Few?

In 1570, the black population was three times that of the Spanish. In the 1640s, the African population was over 35,000, about 2.5 times that of the Spanish. By the 1740s, the number declined to about 16,000 but African descendents outnumbered the Spanish descendents until 1810.[1]

There have been no official figures on the numbers of Mexicans of African descent since 1810, when a census found that African descended people made up 10 per cent of the total population.[6] Between 1895 and 1930, only the 1921 census contained questions about race. Racial indicators remain in marriage licenses until 1940. In 1930, over ninety percent of those who identified as “afro-mestizo” married within their own group. In 1940, this number drops to fifty percent, with most instances of marrying outside the “afro-mestizo” group is to mestizo women.[2] Estimates of their numbers today range widely from 200,000 up to about a million.[7]

[8] or between two and nine percent of the total population.[9] Many indigenous groups are much better counted and conceded to be larger.[4]

What percentage of ancestry there is, the average Mexican is loathe to talk about or recognize.

Varies throughout the population. Some Mexicans have very little African ancestry while others can have up to 20% and you can see it in their features. George Lopez is one example.

Supreme American
05-08-2012, 11:13 PM
Varies throughout the population. Some Mexicans have very little African ancestry while others can have up to 20% and you can see it in their features. George Lopez is one example.

I'm aware of that, but the point is they blended unchecked with the local population unlike with whites in the US.

Contra Mundum
05-08-2012, 11:14 PM
You need you seriously decide whether you are a preservationist or a panface fucking apologist. You simply cannot honestly be both.

Btw, I've never seen a dating website that shows a person's racial preferences. If there is one, kindly lead me to it.

Match.com, the largest online dating website in America. You have to select the qualities you are looking for in a potential mate and ethnic preference is one of them.

Han Cholo
05-08-2012, 11:14 PM
Few?

Estimates of their numbers today rangely widely from 200,000 to a million, in a population of 138 millions of mestizos... very significant.

That article is written by Afro-centrists. There is no way the Africans ever outnumbered Spaniards. We would look like Dominican Republic, Jamaica or Haiti and we don't. The average Mexican looks highly foreign there.

Your same link also says this but you only quoted a few fragments to turn us into Haiti:

Many sources indicate that the percentage was very small, never exceeding two percent of the population and assimilated physically into the rest of Mexico’s mestizo population by the mid 18th century

Contra Mundum
05-08-2012, 11:15 PM
I'm aware of that, but the point is they blended unchecked with the local population unlike with whites in the US.

That's true about most countries. It seems the US was the only country that had such strict segregation.

Supreme American
05-08-2012, 11:16 PM
Estimates of their numbers today rangely widely from 200,000 to a million, in a population of 138 millions of mestizos... very significant.

That article is written by Afro-centrists. There is no way the Africans ever outnumbered Spaniards. We would look like Dominican Republic, Jamaica or Haiti and we don't. The average Mexican looks highly foreign there.

Are the indigenous not quite dark anyway? Blacks outnumbered whites during the slave times in places like Florida sometimes 2 to 1. It's not out of the question at all.

SilverKnight
05-08-2012, 11:16 PM

But what's your point? I'm not black. I would be a cracker as much as you are in the deepest jungles of Africa.

George Lopez never thought he would have African at least not much, he seemed very Mexican like you, and who knew he came out with significant SSA ancestry. Not that there's something wrong with that, just that you never no ^^...

Hess
05-08-2012, 11:17 PM
From a biological standpoint, the question is completely irrelevant. Sex with a Black Man/Woman has no better or worse effect on your body than sex with any other race.

That said, you can learn a lot about someone's character from their dating partners, for better and for worse.

If a European has dated black people before, it doesn't make them good or evil; it probably just means that they have little interest in Europe preservation, that's all.

Supreme American
05-08-2012, 11:17 PM
Match.com, the largest online dating website in America. You have to select the qualities you are looking for in a potential mate and ethnic preference is one of them.

No, I mean viewing the ethnic preferences of others.

StonyArabia
05-08-2012, 11:18 PM
Two of my maternal uncles are married to American girls one of them comes from the first American settlers in California, and the other is a WASP. I posted their daughter my cousin for classification. I really don't care or nor does my father or mom or their parents who comes to our lineage as long they are good people. My father is White but his Wife is not for example.

I don't date, but I if I did I don't care who or what she has been with, but prefer a virgin just like me:), and I am getting one.

Contra Mundum
05-08-2012, 11:22 PM
From a biological standpoint, the question is completely irrelevant. Sex with a Black Man/Woman has no better or worse effect on your body than sex with any other race.

That said, you can learn a lot about someone's character from their dating partners, for better and for worse.

If a European has dated black people before, it doesn't make them good or evil; it probably just means that they have little interest in Europe preservation, that's all.

I wouldn't call them evil either, but it does make them gross, stupid and animalistic. Not very good qualities.
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/03/20/article-1368066-0B40851E00000578-522_468x431.jpg

Supreme American
05-08-2012, 11:22 PM
BEAUTIFUL... First white man I look at in my area on match.com wants white women only.. wonderful.

Han Cholo
05-08-2012, 11:23 PM
George Lopez never thought he would have African at least not much, he seemed very Mexican like you, and who knew he came out with significant SSA ancestry. Not that there's something wrong with that, just that you never no ^^...

George Lopez is from other area. He does not look like me.

Contra Mundum
05-08-2012, 11:24 PM
No, I mean viewing the ethnic preferences of others.

Of course you can see what their preferences are.

StonyArabia
05-08-2012, 11:25 PM

From the dating I have seen most White females want White males, but many White males want Asian, Latina, and Middle Eastern females and sometimes Black or mixed. But I would say both genders often don't care and takes what comes to them. If it's a loving relationship I say nothing wrong with it, I will be blunt and honest about it. I don't care nor see it of something of value to go on about it's between two consenting adults they can do as they wish. If true love is involved no one should limit that expression.

Contra Mundum
05-08-2012, 11:25 PM
BEAUTIFUL... First white man I look at in my area on match.com wants white women only.. wonderful.

That's not that unsual for white men. A few may mention Asian and Hispanic too.

Contra Mundum
05-08-2012, 11:27 PM
From the dating I have seen most White females want White males, but many White males want Asian, Latina, and Middle Eastern females.

In the US? Most say "no preference" on match.com, in other words, race isn't important.

SilverKnight
05-08-2012, 11:27 PM

Congrats ;)

George Lopez is from other area. He does not look like me.

I didn't say he look exactly/ similar like to you, I just said that he look like a typical Mexican castizo/ or mestizo like yourself and that you might have SSA like him, but I'm sure you have way less then him if you do...

StonyArabia
05-08-2012, 11:29 PM
In the US? Most say "no preference" on match.com, in other words, race isn't important.

It depends on the site and the people. In the Canadian sites this what I have observed. I don't think it should be either, but I come from a background that does not have any prefrences due to the fact this how most my family is:p, though I respect other peoples viewpoints even when I disagree completely with it.

Supreme American
05-08-2012, 11:32 PM

I see that now. Most men say "no preference" in the females. Some are contradictive, writing brown, brunette, blonde on top for hair preference and then writing panface, nigger, mexican, etc on the bottom.

Are they just afraid to admit they have a preference or are there really this many racial degenerates now?

ricko0812
05-08-2012, 11:33 PM
I see that now. Most men say "no preference" in the females. Some are contradictive, writing brown, brunette, blonde on top for hair preference and then writing panface, nigger, mexican, etc on the bottom.

Are they just afraid to admit they have a preference or are there really this many racial degenerates now?

what is a panface?:confused:

StonyArabia
05-08-2012, 11:35 PM

Asian due to their flat like faces I believe.

Han Cholo
05-08-2012, 11:35 PM
Congrats ;)

I didn't say he look exactly/ similar like to you, I just said that he look like a typical Mexican castizo/ or mestizo like yourself and that you might have SSA like him, but I'm sure you have way less then him if you do...

He does not look castizo. On the contrary, his Amerindian influence is quite evident and dominant. Phenotype is not always related to the whole genetic content. There's a Mexican girl from my area (Pao) on ABF who has light brown hair and blue eyes and would likely be confused as "white" than me but she's 65% Euro (I think I should have around the same.)

I'm not black don't turn me into a nigger :(

ricko0812
05-08-2012, 11:36 PM
Asian due to their flat like faces I believe.

:laugh:

Contra Mundum
05-08-2012, 11:40 PM
He does not look castizo. On the contrary, his Amerindian influence is quite evident and dominant. Phenotype is not always related to the whole genetic content. There's a Mexican girl from my area (Pao) on ABF who has light brown hair and blue eyes and would likely be confused as "white" than me but she's 65% Euro (I think I should have around the same.)

Your European features are dominant while Lopez is obviously Indian and Black. If you have any black ancestry, I can't see it. I guess a DNA test is the only way to know for sure.

SilverKnight
05-08-2012, 11:43 PM

Just because you have blacks doesn't make you one nor I'm trying to make you one lol, but you never know you should make a 23andme test and see how you come up with, I was surprised when I came with 10% Taino, I thought it was going to be lower, life is always unexpected.

StonyArabia
05-08-2012, 11:45 PM
Your European features are dominant while Lopez is obviously Indian and Black. If you have any black ancestry, I can't see it. I guess a DNA test is the only way to know for sure.

Indeed if he scores it would in the 1% to 3% range not much but only a DNA test can tell. He looks mostly European with some Amerindian. Frankly he can pass as Turk due to a similar makeup in a way Med+Amerindian but Turks are Med+Turkic.

Yaroslav
05-08-2012, 11:46 PM
I have absolutely no problems with interbreeding among people of different skin colors.

Contra Mundum
05-08-2012, 11:51 PM
I have absolutely no problems with interbreeding among people of different skin colors.

If it's only about skin color or skin tone, neither do I. Caucasians come in many shades from brown, tan, olive or light complexions, but racial differences are not just about skin color. It goes much deeper than that.

cossackpride
05-08-2012, 11:55 PM

Nope. They only list "no preference" because they want to maintain a casual open profile. Once you start throwing in restrictions it becomes too serious and this scares people away. Both men and women are guilty of this.

In practice I noticed from using these sites and reading about them - people tend to exclusively look at profiles of the same race and because of (online disinhibition effect) the women are only interested in jacked up good looking men. They won't mention that on their Profiles but it's essentially true.

Yaroslav
05-09-2012, 12:06 AM
If it's only about skin color or skin tone, neither do I. Caucasians come in many shades from brown, tan, olive or light complexions, but racial differences are not just about skin color. It goes much deeper than that.

It's variation among humans. If some people want to preserve their unique race that is fine, I too want to do that, but I have no problem with other people mixing.

"And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation; That they should seek the Lord..."

:)

SilverKnight
05-09-2012, 12:12 AM
It's variation among humans. If some people want to preserve their unique race that is fine, I too want to do that, but I have no problem with other people mixing.

"And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation; That they should seek the Lord..."

Same here, this is what people don't want to accept in their thick skulls, until we're not threatened as a specie by an alien intervention we will continue to fight and kill each other in the name of hatred and wanna be supremacist mindsets. For now we just hope that some of the peace remaining that we're living at the moment continues :)

Supreme American
05-09-2012, 01:30 AM

A cunt eye.

Supreme American
05-09-2012, 01:30 AM

Numbers 25. :thumbs up

Supreme American
05-09-2012, 01:31 AM
Nope. They only list "no preference" because they want to maintain a casual open profile. Once you start throwing in restrictions it becomes too serious and this scares people away. Both men and women are guilty of this.

Ah but they don't it with body type they desire. They NEVER neglect to put that down.

Drawing-slim
05-09-2012, 03:41 AM
That's not a very preservationist attitude.

Wiggers can be turned, nigger DNA remains.

I disagree. The question is not would you marry and breed with.. simply dating
Now, if a white woman hates everything about you and does not like to listen to music you listen to, doesn't enjoy anything but black rap, gangster from the hood with their pants and their butt crack showing and talks like a nigger?

I would much rather date a black girl who admires my culture.

SilverKnight
05-09-2012, 07:08 AM
Speaking of black girls, I never dated one or never got the opportunity, they tend to have a bit of an arrogant personality and usually like their own music only. I do have a cousin who lives in NYC and has an African American fiancee, she's quiet different from the average one, very open minded, down to earth, nice, and likes all kinds of music and cultures.

Padre Organtino
05-09-2012, 10:49 AM
Sigur, drop that obsession with Black admix. I don't see anything African in Decimator and most Mexicans have African admix close to zero.

Melina
05-09-2012, 10:05 PM
Sigur, drop that obsession with Black admix. I don't see anything African in Decimator and most Mexicans have African admix close to zero.

In his eyes everyone has black admix..I can put woman from the north part of Europe with blue eyes,pale skin and blonde hair and he is still going to say she has a percentage of black ancestry..

Queen B
05-09-2012, 10:09 PM
Its damaged goods.

Yuck

SilverKnight
05-10-2012, 01:59 AM

In his eyes everyone has black admix..I can put woman from the north part of Europe with blue eyes,pale skin and blonde hair and he is still going to say she has a percentage of black ancestry..

Both of you, chill the hell up. I don't have any obsession with putting him as having black admix, I was just simply stating that he might have simple as that. Mexico wasn't just euro and native but many slaves where brought there as well with some mixing with the European and native ones long ago. ... No Gloriana, I never said everyone who's white looking has black so cut the horseshit. If you use some brain and notice SSA admixture in a women you blindly perceive as pure white, then she is most likely to have some degree of it.

Han Cholo
05-10-2012, 02:02 AM
Both of you, chill the hell up. I don't have any obsession with putting him as having black admix, I was just simply stating that he might have simple as that. Mexico wasn't just euro and native but many

You're getting it wrong. If you exclude the very small quantity of Africans we have/had Mexican mestizo composition would look the same. Africans are not integral part of Mexico unlike Europeans/Native populations. We aren't no integrally African like Dominicans. If you exclude African admixture in Dominican Republic, you would look like Argentina or even more Caucasoid, a completely different population. That would not be the case with us if we just substract a small 2%. We would be essentially the same.

Sikeliot
05-10-2012, 02:03 AM
Mexicans have such minuscule African admixture that it has practically no impact on anything in their culture, appearance, or identification. It's as significant as mentioning the minor Amerindian in some Cubans.

Melina
05-10-2012, 02:07 AM
Both of you, chill the hell up. I don't have any obsession with putting him as having black admix, I was just simply stating that he might have simple as that. Mexico wasn't just euro and native but many slaves where brought there as well with some mixing with the European and native ones long ago. ... No Gloriana, I never said everyone who's white looking has black so cut the horseshit. If you use some brain and notice SSA admixture in a women you blindly perceive as pure white, then she is most likely to have some degree of it.

0% african 0% amerindian..

SilverKnight
05-10-2012, 02:08 AM
You're getting it wrong. If you exclude the very small quantity of Africans we have/had Mexican mestizo composition would look the same. Africans are not integral part of Mexico unlike Europeans/Native populations. We aren't no integrally African like Dominicans. If you exclude African admixture in Dominican Republic, you would look like Argentina or even more Caucasoid, a completely different population. That would not be the case with us if we just substract a small 2%. We would be essentially the same.

I understand, I was just bringing some rumors from ABF where someone showed me a chart with Amerind, European and SSA admixture in Mexico and Latin America, but maybe that was just some isolated areas in Mexico, like southern Mexico has the highest concentration, while the north doesn't where you come from

0% african 0% amerindian..

Looks don't mean anything or not much, like you might look full European but you might have african or what ever.

Melina
05-10-2012, 02:25 AM
I understand, I was just bringing some rumors from ABF where someone showed me a chart with Amerind, European and SSA admixture in Mexico and Latin America, but maybe that was just some isolated areas in Mexico, like southern Mexico has the highest concentration, while the north doesn't where you come from

Looks don't mean anything or not much, like you might look full European but you might have african or what ever.

Well I really don't care anymore I know what I am and don't need a mullato to tell me other wise..

SilverKnight
05-10-2012, 02:31 AM
Well I really don't care anymore I know what I am and don't need a mullato to tell me other wise..

If you don't care to know about your genetic component anymore that's understandable, and yes I'm 100% sure that you know who you are :rolleyes:

I'm a quadroon fyi, my dad's a mulatto tho and we're both people like as yourself no exceptions , maybe far distant cousins/relatives as well, as your dad is Cuban and your mom from Spain as you claim. ^-^

Melina
05-10-2012, 02:35 AM
If you don't care to know about your genetic component anymore that's understandable, and yes I'm 100% sure that you know who you are :rolleyes:

I'm a quadroon fyi, my dad's a mulatto tho and we're both people like as yourself no exceptions , maybe far distant cousins/relatives as well, as your dad is Cuban and your mom from Spain as you claim. ^-^

100% white deal with it..I have the last word thank you..

SilverKnight
05-10-2012, 02:41 AM
100% white deal with it..I have the last word thank you..

Considering your dad is Cuban, I doubt it. Sorry.

Sikeliot
05-10-2012, 02:42 AM
Actually Cubans are relatively unmixed. There, the whites are actually white, and the blacks actually black. Cuba was segregated like the Jim Crow era south.

SilverKnight
05-10-2012, 02:44 AM
Actually Cubans are relatively unmixed. There, the whites are actually white, and the blacks actually black. Cuba was segregated like the Jim Crow era south.

True, no doubt about that I myself have white Cuban friends in DR and in Florida. but even the ones that look pure might have admixture as well. I'm not saying that it's not possible for him to be 100% white, but since he's Cuban there's a good chance he might have a degree of admixture.

Vasconcelos
05-10-2012, 02:45 AM
Bloody hell, not this again..

Melina
05-10-2012, 02:47 AM
True, no doubt about that I myself have white Cuban friends in DR and in Florida. but even the ones that look pure might have admixture as well. I'm not saying that it's not possible for him to be 100% white, but since he's Cuban there's a good chance he might have a degree of admixture.

Sigur you shouldn't comment on nationalities you know very little about..Most Cubans are racist including my dads side. They would probably call you mud skin.

SilverKnight
05-10-2012, 02:51 AM
Sigur you shouldn't comment on nationalities you know very little about..Most Cubans are racist including my dads side. They would probably call you mud skin.

I know very little about ? :coffee:

I lived with Cubans for over half a decade so I know pretty well what I'm talking about :) .. Cubans which I get along with and didn't call me mud skin you pretentious wanna be pure " aryan" .

Melina
05-10-2012, 02:56 AM
I know very little about ? :coffee:

I lived with Cubans for over half a decade so I know pretty well what I'm talking about :) .. Cubans which I get along with and didn't call me mud skin you pretentious wanna be pure aryan" .

I am talking about my dad's side. They would probably spill food in front of you and make you pick it up.Your type of people for them is a disgrace and shouldn't exist.My family from my dad's side hates blacks and Indians. They believe that black and Indian genes are inferior to white genes.

Han Cholo
05-10-2012, 03:00 AM
I am talking about my dad's side. They would probably spill food in front of you and make you pick it up.Your type of people for them is a disgrace and shouldn't exist.My family from my dad's side hates blacks and Indians. They believe that black and Indian genes are inferior to white genes.

Sorry but this sounds unrealistic. Most racist people in real life discriminate blacks because they're very criminal like, ghetto, noisy and overall dangerous, not because they consider them monkeys.

SilverKnight
05-10-2012, 03:01 AM

:lol00002:

Look who speaks the one who step a foot on my beloved DR, ate, and shared with the people over there. You think I'm stupid, you had mulatto and other dark skinned friends over there which you share and went to school with (I can prove it), you probably even had affairs with mixed people over there and now you come here to TA to show off your supposes "white pure blood" all of the sudden, pleaseee.

Let him spill food in the floor, that's savage people behavior right there, messy, sick and unclean type of mind. I'm not pure white and I would never do that as our house is clean as a hospital. You know what's really sad?, people like you and him on this planet, can't believe I'm sharing oxygen with people such as him.

sturmwalkure
05-10-2012, 03:04 AM
I wouldn't even date a man who has low enough standards to have been with a black girl in the first place.

sturmwalkure
05-10-2012, 03:08 AM

You must have a high threshold for bad smells, and that grease that seems to come from their pores. I am glad you've wizened since my friend. :thumb001:

Melina
05-10-2012, 03:08 AM
:lol00002:

Look who speaks the one who step a foot on my beloved DR, ate, and shared with the people over there. You think I'm stupid, you had mulatto and other dark skinned friends over there which you share and went to school with (I can prove it), you probably even had affairs with mixed people over there and now you come here to TA to show off your supposes "white pure blood" all of the sudden, pleaseee.

Let him spill food in the floor, that's savage people behavior right there, messy, sick and unclean type of mind. I'm not pure white and I would never do that as our house is clean as a hospital. You know what's really sad?, people like you and him on this planet, can't believe I'm sharing oxygen with people such as him.

I never had affairs with black or mixed men. And yes I had a social life in D.R but I changed a lot since then. I found out so much things in prior to leaving D.R.My father hated my mother precisely because she went back to D.R.

SilverKnight
05-10-2012, 03:14 AM
I never had affairs with black or mixed men. And yes I had a social life in D.R but I changed a lot since then. I found out so much things in prior to leaving D.R.My father hated my mother precisely because she went back to D.R.

Well if you felt uncomfortable with your life over there that's understandable, not everyone gets used or gets to like a place. Sometimes the social impact someone receives (such as in your case in DR) can alter there ways of thinking on others specially if they where not born or raised within such culture/ society.

I'm fine with people wanting to get away from other groups they think/perceive as inferior or unpleasant.. I just hate when people act as liberal and all loving and then they're a quiet different person behind their backs.

Contra Mundum
05-10-2012, 11:12 PM
Originally Posted by Decimator

I'm not black don't turn me into a nigger

Oooops, I may have had you confused with Incal. Not sure I have seen your pictures yet.

Supreme American
05-11-2012, 12:27 AM
I disagree. The question is not would you marry and breed with.. simply dating
Now, if a white woman hates everything about you and does not like to listen to music you listen to, doesn't enjoy anything but black rap, gangster from the hood with their pants and their butt crack showing and talks like a nigger?

I would much rather date a black girl who admires my culture.

LMFAO. Short-sighted.

Gamera
05-14-2012, 06:58 AM

It happens here with Amerindians too (if I got what you meant right). Plenty of them even call dating white people as "improving the race" ("mejorar la raza"), which is, all in all, a very sad attitude.

Mortimer
05-14-2012, 08:58 AM
It happens here with Amerindians too (if I got what you meant right). Plenty of them even call dating white people as "improving the race" ("mejorar la raza"), which is, all in all, a very sad attitude.

lmao at "improving the race", you cannot "improve the race" without loosing its unique characters, breeding with whites means loosing the unique racial character. but i understand if they like whites for cultural reasons because "white dont beat woman" or "help with the chores" are "more charming" etc. etc (if this would be true), that could be understandable for me but not "improving the race" lol

Mortimer
05-14-2012, 11:25 AM
I know there is a thread "if she dated a black guy" but thats specific, my thread is more general including every other race and mixed race.

Poll comming up...

edit: i wrote it girl specific, but because i didnt thought about it properly, girls should vote ofcourse too

ricko0812
05-14-2012, 11:27 AM
to me i dont have a standard answer to that. It would be a case by case basis.:thumbs up

Mortimer
05-14-2012, 11:30 AM
to me i dont have a standard answer to that. It would be a case by case basis.:thumbs up

for me too its a case by case basis, and i dont care that much for the race she dated but for the intentions which were behind, if i have feeling she is a slut or weird then i wouldnt date her

ikki
05-14-2012, 11:41 AM
Severely lacking in judgement and knowledge, how could such a person ever be trusted?

Osprey
05-14-2012, 11:42 AM
LenienCy shown by white guys is what is prompting white girls to date out

Mortimer
05-14-2012, 11:51 AM
I myself had "intercourse" with a east-asian woman but since im a guy i dont see myself as "damaged goods" for women of my ethnicity/race, yet a girl with a asian guy would bother me a little, but then again i stand by my point that its a case to case basis decision. ideally she would be a virgin and the discussion would be obsolete.

Aces High
05-14-2012, 11:59 AM
I myself had "intercourse" with a east-asian woman

Ladyboys arent women....jsyk.

Arne
05-14-2012, 01:50 PM
for me too its a case by case basis, and i dont care that much for the race she dated but for the intentions which were behind, if i have feeling she is a slut or weird then i wouldnt date her

You first need to deal with your traditional caste system where white wimmen donīt belong to, cause they ainīt indians.

Mortimer
05-14-2012, 01:52 PM
You first need to deal with your traditional caste system where white wimmen donīt belong to, cause they ainīt indians.

how is it called when someone talks out of his ass and completely fails to adress the post one other brought forward, i think "straw man argument", like in every other post you try to remind me that "im not white", when i didnt adressed myself as white

Arne
05-14-2012, 01:55 PM
how is it called when someone talks out of his ass and completely fails to adress the post one other brought forward, i think "straw man argument", like in every other post you try to remind me that "im not white", when i didnt adressed myself as white

Maybe my Mission was to clearify that some People need to realize first where they belong to..
Itīs not about declaring yourself to be Non-White than to show you up the tradiotional aspects of your Community.

Mortimer
05-14-2012, 01:59 PM
Maybe my Mission was to clearify that some People need to realize first where they belong to..
Itīs not about declaring yourself to be Non-White than to show you up the tradiotional aspects of your Community.

The traditional aspect of the caste system is a good one, it prevents from race-mixing, you would like to have such a thing too but you dont.

Arne
05-14-2012, 01:59 PM
The traditional aspect of the caste system is a good one, it prevents from race-mixing, you would like to have such a thing too but you dont.

Exactly, you are getting my Point. ;)

Mortimer
05-14-2012, 02:00 PM
Exactly, you are getting my Point. ;)

no i dont get your point, i never said something else except that im more tolerant and decide case by case

Bronze
05-14-2012, 02:01 PM
No, because the only white women who date fully black men are the ugly/fat/old white women anyway, the only exceptions are the golddiggers and those who date mixed dudes, but i couldnt date a golddigger anyway since im far from being rich, and a girl having dated a mixed dude wouldnt be that bad, cause i have dated mixed girls myself.

Arne
05-14-2012, 02:02 PM
no i dont get your point, i never said something else except that im more tolerant and decide case by case

Still, you shouldnīt race-mix.
Itīs a Sin which reproduces fugly Halfcastes.
Itīs not up to you to decide, we set up the Rules and you have to obey.

Dacul
05-14-2012, 02:03 PM
I would not date a woman who slept with afro-americans,unless she does not feel sorry for that.
Is not discrimination,but maybe some women are searching for more intense sexual experiences and since I am not a stud as all afro-americans are I could not offer her what she wants.

Mortimer
05-14-2012, 02:06 PM
Still, you shouldnīt race-mix.
Itīs a Sin which reproduces fugly Halfcastes.
Itīs not up to you to decide, we set up the Rules and you have to obey.

Most mixed race people are beautiful just take a look at sigur ros and his sister or beyonce, hally berry etc.

Its my decision and the decision of the girl, if two consenting adults like me and a 18+ girl decide we want to race mix its our decision

Arne
05-14-2012, 02:12 PM
Most mixed race people are beautiful just take a look at sigur ros and his sister or beyonce, hally berry etc.

Its my decision and the decision of the girl, if two consenting adults like me and a 18+ girl decide we want to race mix its our decision

The main issue is that Mixed People donīt know where to belong to.
They are trying to find out what they are, thatīs why they lack in Self-Confidence.
I know many of these Halfcastes here, they see Whites as unacceptable which need to be breed out.
Thatīs a form of Racism against the White People logical seen.

Mortimer
05-14-2012, 02:14 PM
The main issue is that Mixed People donīt know where to belong to.
They are trying to find out what they are, thatīs why they lack in Self-Confidence.

probablyy because they are discriminated and not accepted

I know many of these Halfcastes here, they see Whites as unacceptable which need to be breed out.

and people like you see them as unacceptable who shouldnt have a right to live

Thatīs a form of Racism against the White People logical seen.

yes it is, but you are just as racist, so you shouldnt point fingers at

Arne
05-14-2012, 02:19 PM
probablyy because they are discriminated and not accepted

and people like you see them as unacceptable who shouldnt have a right to live

yes it is, but you are just as racist, so you shouldnt point fingers at

They are not accepted cause itīs not natural.
Racial Purity is the Final Solution for the entire World.
Did you saw me Pointing fingers at you ? :rolleyes:
I wouldnīt do so, do i will ?
They shouldnīt have given the Right to live, cause they are a Disease to the World we are living in and Polluting it with some sort of crappy unnatural Ideology.
Halfbreds have no Right to tell whatīs unacceptable neither itīs up to them to declare who has a right of life.

Mortimer
05-14-2012, 02:21 PM
They shouldnīt have given the Right to live, cause they are a Disease to the World we are living in and Polluting it with some sort of crappy unnatural Ideology.
Halfbreds have no Right to tell whatīs unacceptable neither itīs up to them to declare who has a right of life.

lol i dont want to argue with you about it, because i really need to make up my mind first if race mixing is wrong or if its ok, because i just saw my posts are a oxymoron, i think maybe i could be a racist but i dont dare to show it fully though, or im just a anti-racist with some racist opinions, i dont know yet

Phoenix
05-14-2012, 02:31 PM
Yes I would, If I like her why not? :P

Mortimer
05-14-2012, 04:01 PM

ok i just came to conclusion that you are a very dumb troll and provocateur, you even trolled my profile with "arbeit macht frei" posters.....

Osprey
05-14-2012, 04:33 PM
I primarily preferred girls who thought like me.
And that meant, a girl who shared my views in preferrence for mates.
I highly preferred pale skinned, blond-red haired, coloured eyed mate and thus she should find these attractive too.
Women who prefer Other races find dark skin, black hair and dark eyes attractive, hence not for me.

Aces High
05-14-2012, 07:05 PM
Most mixed race people are beautiful

:rotfl:

Geroth
05-19-2012, 02:04 AM
No. Never. I always view White women do hate outside their race as the "trashy type" and to find out that a girlfriend dated a non-white would be a serious deal breaker for me.

aherne
05-25-2012, 06:28 PM
I know there is a thread "if she dated a black guy" but thats specific, my thread is more general including every other race and mixed race.

Poll comming up...

edit: i wrote it girl specific, but because i didnt thought about it properly, girls should vote ofcourse too

I prefer women who had NO RELATIONS with other men.

Sturmgewehr
05-25-2012, 07:28 PM
Women are goods, lol, what century do you people live in ???

Since when woman are Goods???If u marry a woman just because u think she is a good stock then don't bother marrying her in the first place.

The question is lame and doesn't deserve an answer.

Mortimer
05-26-2012, 09:46 AM
Women are goods, lol, what century do you people live in ???

Since when woman are Goods???If u marry a woman just because u think she is a good stock then don't bother marrying her in the first place.

The question is lame and doesn't deserve an answer.

I just copied my title from the other thread, i dont believe that women are goods;)

SilverKnight
05-27-2012, 03:12 AM
Beauty is relative and it has various "standards" all trough the planet.

Osprey
05-27-2012, 03:21 AM

Osprey
05-27-2012, 03:23 AM

It's fairly clear what your standards are.
Since you married a Northern Euro girl and not some mixed race female with 60% white and 30% black.

Quorra
05-27-2012, 04:50 AM
would it depend on the circumstances?

SilverKnight
05-27-2012, 07:08 AM
It's fairly clear what your standards are.
Since you married a Northern Euro girl and not some mixed race female with 60% white and 30% black.

1st, I'm not married to her, we're engaged.
2nd, My standards are very wide, I have dated girls from all different backgrounds, not just Northern Euro. We chose each other hence our personalities, character and feelings are very bond. We do just about everything together that isn't usually widen the bonds of sexuality, rather and first of, feelings and personality my friend ;)

That's what really matters, believe it or not.

Mortimer
05-27-2012, 07:46 AM
1st, I'm not married to her, we're engaged.
2nd, My standards are very wide, I have dated girls from all different backgrounds, not just Northern Euro. We chose each other hence our personalities, character and feelings are very bond. We do just about everything together that isn't usually widen the bonds of sexuality, rather and first of, feelings and personality my friend ;)

That's what really matters, believe it or not.

its funny how they always will say you choose her for her white skin, as if there is no such thing as personality, they degrade women to breeding machines and their body, its actually them who choose their partner based on skin colour not you

Osprey
05-27-2012, 08:39 AM
its funny how they always will say you choose her for her white skin, as if there is no such thing as personality, they degrade women to breeding machines and their body, its actually them who choose their partner based on skin colour not you

Excuse me, Mr
But he could have chosen a mixed race female, who had brains and personality.
But did he?
No.
Its not 'we' who choose based on looks.
We merely choose from women who are similar to us in looks, have brains and appreciates our line of thinking (mentality).
Its the swarthy guys choosing fair women who base it on looks.

Mortimer
05-27-2012, 08:41 AM
Excuse me, Mr
But did he?
No.
We merely choose from women who are similar to us in looks, have brains and appreciates our line of thinking (mentality).

you just admittet you choose based on looks because "she looks similar to you", you just think thats more justified then being attracted by oppossite phenotype, but you both base it on looks not on personality

Osprey
05-27-2012, 08:42 AM

Mortimer
05-27-2012, 08:45 AM
with "you both" in my second post id dont mean sigur, but someone who chooses because of the white skin and is swarthy, you do the same you just think thats more moral or justified, but in reality its the same, you dont go by personality but by looks or looks is fundamentall for you and personality only secondary if the "look" is right

Osprey
05-27-2012, 08:50 AM
you just admittet you choose based on looks because "she looks similar to you", you just think thats more justified then being attracted by oppossite phenotype, but you both base it on looks not on personality

You don't get it, do you?
Similar phenotype means that you can stop obsessing over looks and get straight to personality. Since you and her look similar, and you don't hate yourself, you can love her like yourself. (give her phenotype equal importance that you give your own phenotype)

But if you're drastically different, then while admiring her, you inadvertently let down your own looks and thus the looks of women who could be your sisters and female relatives.

Mortimer
05-27-2012, 08:54 AM
You don't get it, do you?
Similar phenotype means that you can stop obsessing over looks and get straight to personality. Since you and her look similar, and you don't hate yourself, you can love her like yourself. (give her phenotype equal importance that you give your own phenotype)

But if you're drastically different, then while admiring her, you inadvertently let down your own looks and thus the looks of women who could be your sisters and female relatives.

why should i be attracted to my sister? same blood creates "degenerated offspring"..... in magnetism oppossites attract eatch other and complement eatch other, also being attracted to a very similar phenotype means being attracted to onesself which is self-love and not love

Osprey
05-27-2012, 09:01 AM
why should i be attracted to my sister? same blood creates "degenerated offspring"..... in magnetism oppossites attract eatch other and complement eatch other, also being attracted to a very similar phenotype means being attracted to onesself which is self-love and not love

Bullshit
Iam not asking you to fuck your female relatives.
Iam just saying, Praising stick thin blonde females is an insult to your fat gypsy relatives(no offence intended)

C'mmon
Sigur himself said he shares more with Euros than Africans, so he chose a white girl. Now if opposites attract was the policy he followed, he would've been with a black female.

Mortimer
05-27-2012, 09:04 AM
Bullshit
Iam not asking you to fuck your female relatives.
Iam just saying, Praising stick thin blonde females is an insult to your fat gypsy relatives(no offence intended)

i dont think its an insult because love for a partner is different then love for a relative.... you dont view your partner the same way....... but opinions differ

Osprey
05-27-2012, 09:08 AM
i dont think its an insult because love for a partner is different then love for a relative.... you dont view your partner the same way....... but opinions differ

But you do view their phenotype in contempt, don't you?

Mortimer
05-27-2012, 09:13 AM
But you do view their phenotype in contempt, don't you?

no you dont, why should i i have gypsy relatives and even some blonde relatives. if i marry a gypsy would it be a insult to my blonde relatives?

edit: what if you like generally all phenotypes? but decide case by case basis?

Osprey
05-27-2012, 09:20 AM
no you dont, why should i i have gypsy relatives and even some blonde relatives. if i marry a gypsy would it be a insult to my blonde relatives?

edit: what if you like generally all phenotypes? but decide case by case basis?

That's only an excuse.
Ok, if you're so colorblind, go and find a black woman to befriend.
Then propose to her if you find her personality pleasing.
If you cannot do that, then you're a hypocrite, looking for scoring blond nordic girls in the name of 'personality'.

Mortimer
05-27-2012, 09:22 AM
That's only an excuse.
Ok, if you're so colorblind, go and find a black woman to befriend.
Then propose to her if you find her personality pleasing.
If you cannot do that, then you're a hypocrite, looking for scoring blond nordic girls in the name of 'personality'.

i could picture me with a black woman why not, but i do look after appearance just not after race, black woman can be hot too like halle berry

Osprey
05-27-2012, 09:25 AM
i could picture me with a black woman why not, but i do look after appearance just not after race, black woman can be hot too like halle berry

What about someone more natural?

Mortimer
05-27-2012, 09:26 AM
What about someone more natural?

i dont know many black woman IRL, if had enough black females to choose from there would certainly be one i would find appealing.....

Nurzat
05-27-2012, 09:33 AM
the answer is NO

my girlfriend's sister dated a gypsy for about a year (there are plenty of gypoes in south romania where she's from), yuck, and she is a premium ultra european and ultra european looking and smart girl (valedictorian among other stuff) so i just don't get it. she's spoiled forever. her sis, my gf, on the other hand, can't stand gypoes and had a LOT of fighting with her sister over that

in the screwed logic of this kind of people gypoes are a kind of rebel johnny depps, which is not true at all... gypoes are just the filthy class we know

Mortimer
05-27-2012, 09:40 AM
the answer is NO

my girlfriend's sister dated a gypsy for about a year (there are plenty of gypoes in south romania where she's from), yuck, and she is a premium ultra european and ultra european looking and smart girl (valedictorian among other stuff) so i just don't get it. she's spoiled forever. her sis, my gf, on the other hand, can't stand gypoes and had a LOT of fighting with her sister over that

in the screwed logic of this kind of people gypoes are a kind of rebel johnny depps, which is not true at all... gypoes are just the filthy class we know

and gypsies care why?

gJZyK_Z0FXI

Nurzat
05-27-2012, 09:53 AM
and gypsies care why?

video is disgusting. there you find your answer why gypoes do NOT belong in europe. and that is why it is 100 times more blamed to date a gypo in eastern europe and balkans than to date an arab or a nigger. if europe would be invaded by australoids, gypoes would still be the lowest caste in everybody's eyes

Mortimer
05-27-2012, 09:57 AM
video is disgusting. there you find your answer why gypoes do NOT belong in europe. and that is why it is 100 times more blamed to date a gypo in eastern europe and balkans than to date an arab or a nigger. if europe would be invaded by australoids, gypoes would still be the lowest caste in everybody's eyes

i think the video is funny.....thats why i posted it, they look peaceful and cheerful...and dont care that they live poor, they just dance

Nurzat
05-27-2012, 10:02 AM
i think the video is funny.....thats why i posted it, they look peaceful and cheerful...and dont care that they live poor, they just dance

they just dance, yeah, and live on welfare payed by ME and millions of white working people that give 1/4 of their wage to the state...

they just dance, get drunk, fight, rape, steal, have babies (looots of babies), are dirty, don't go to school, can't read or write, are big liars, bigmouths, harass white women and men, walk in groups on the streets so that they can harass anyone, are noisy and stink, make our environment insecure, live on welfare payed by millions of white men that WORK

they destroy our future, they should not be allowed to reproduce like that

Mortimer
05-27-2012, 10:06 AM
they just dance, yeah, and live on welfare payed by ME and millions of white working people that give 1/4 of their wage to the state...

they just dance, get drunk, fight, rape, steal, have babies (looots of babies), are dirty, don't go to school, can't read or write, are big liars, bigmouths, harass white women and men, walk in groups on the streets so that they can harass anyone, are noisy and stink, make our environment insecure, live on welfare payed by millions of white men that WORK

lol thats much man, i dont think they rape and kill and beat randomly ppl up and stuff, probably some do, but like in every other ethnic group....

Nurzat
05-27-2012, 10:08 AM
lol thats much man, i dont think they rape and kill and beat randomly ppl up and stuff, probably some do, but like in every other ethnic group....

if there is one, not to mention two gypoes in a bus, it is enough to create high discomfort, noise, insecurity. i would send them to ... without a second thought

Mortimer
05-27-2012, 10:09 AM
if there is one, not to mention two gypoes in a bus, it is enough to create high discomfort, noise, insecurity. i would send them to ... without a second thought

thats called intolerance from your side....... and also because you dont understand them..... insecurity=lack of understanding

Aces High
05-27-2012, 10:09 AM

This is true,but its not their fault.
If you allow your dog to have fleas they will run rampant because thats the nature of a flea.
The gypsie is the same,a social parasite that allowed to roam free will just do what a gypsie does.....its their nature.

Until whitey develops some cohesion and finds his balls again and stops them in their tracks they will continue to gypsie about.

Hitler had the right idea,eliminate them from society....there are no half measures....you target the problem and eliminate it,if you do it half heartedly then the strain will re-appear in a stronger form.

Aces High
05-27-2012, 10:10 AM
thats called intolerance from your side.

So you are asking a dog to praise its fleas...?

Mortimer
05-27-2012, 10:10 AM
This is true,but its not their fault.
If you allow your dog to have fleas they will run rampant because thats the natureof a flea.
The gypsie is the same,a social parasite that allowed to roam free will just do what a gypsie does.....its their nature.

Until whitey develops some cohesion and finds his balls again and stops them in their tracks they will continue to gypsie about.

Hitler had the right idea,eliminate them from society....there are no half measures....you target the problem and eliminate it,if you do it half heartedly then the strain will re-appear in a stronger form.

Hitler was just the tip of the ice of century long persecution

Mortimer
05-27-2012, 10:11 AM
So you are asking a dog to praise its fleas...?

another one who has those funny nature comparisons....

Nurzat
05-27-2012, 10:12 AM
thats called intolerance from your side....... And also because you dont understand them..... Insecurity=lack of understanding

you did not get my point. they are loud like singing or speaking shit of some passenger and if you stare at them they target you and start harassing, many times without even staring at them. you gypoes are the pest of europe, GTFO

Aces High
05-27-2012, 10:13 AM
Hitler was just the tip of the ice of century long persecution

What conclusion do you draw from this....?

Mortimer
05-27-2012, 10:14 AM
you did not get my point. they are loud and if you stare at them they target you and start harassing, many times without even staring at them. you gypoes are the pest of europe, GTFO

if its like that i need to condemn them since im against aggressive behaviour and violence

Aces High
05-27-2012, 10:17 AM
another one who has those funny nature comparisons....

Its what you are saying.

You put the onus on Atrox and cal him intolerant when he was telling you about a problem.....he was explaining to you why gypsies are hated and you say he is to blame.

Its like saying the householder is to blame for having been burgled.....no house no burgler.

You are asking a dog to be tolerant of its fleas as if its some sort of neccessary evil and an integral part of being a dog.

Nurzat
05-27-2012, 10:17 AM
if its like that i need to condemn them since im against aggressive behaviour and violence

we're generalizing so don't get it personal

and fiy in eastern europe there's no such thing as half gypsy or whatever: anyone bearing gypsy ancestry or gypsy resemblance IS a gypsy, be it a true gypsy be it ironically called a gypsy but with the same implications on people's behaviour towards him

SilverKnight
05-27-2012, 03:42 PM
Excuse me, Mr
But did he?
No.

If it's for looks we look like each other, she's no different to me then what a Hispanic chick is to me, she has a nose, a mouth, ears, eyes, hands just like me no difference. But that's not the main reason but personality and feelings is a must regardless of race or what ever.

C'mmon
Sigur himself said he shares more with Euros than Africans, so he chose a white girl. Now if opposites attract was the policy he followed, he would've been with a black female.

I clearly said I had a preference with Euro ones (genetically closer to me). I could have being with a black girl, you're right but due o many reasons (geographically, socially, time, personality) we ended up together. She might also be mixed as well like many other white Americans ,I don't know, but that's not the main point...

My cousin for example, he's dating an African American chick for over 4 years already, he's more Euro then me, that doesn't mean he likes her because she's black or because of her looks, he loves her because of how they and with each other (and they're very culturally different).

Black guys and white guys are always in a tug war, pulling the females in their group from each other, is ridiculous. women shouldn't be treated like an object, but like a Human being with feelings.

D_Sheetz
05-27-2012, 03:46 PM

Poll comming up...

HELL NO! not her fault, but in no way would I still find her attractive..Certain races are acceptable but hey, we're all a little racist lol..

Mortimer
05-27-2012, 03:48 PM
we're generalizing so don't get it personal

and fiy in eastern europe there's no such thing as half gypsy or whatever: anyone bearing gypsy ancestry or gypsy resemblance IS a gypsy, be it a true gypsy be it ironically called a gypsy but with the same implications on people's behaviour towards him

I dont like your concept or the european concept "Of The Gypsies" therefore. Its really sad how you spread your concept "of us gypsies" as a "criminal and wild race" through out the world and now multiple related or unrelated differing ethnicites are grouped under the umbrella gypsy. Its degrading for the Ethnicity of the Roms and the very fundaments of these concepts need to be changed....

Mortimer
05-27-2012, 03:49 PM
If it's for looks we look like each other, she's no different to me then what a Hispanic chick is to me, she has a nose, a mouth, ears, eyes, hands just like me no difference. But that's not the main reason but personality and feelings is a must regardless of race or what ever.

I clearly said I had a preference with Euro ones (genetically closer to me). I could have being with a black girl, you're right but due o many reasons (geographically, socially, time, personality) we ended up together. She might also be mixed as well like many other white Americans ,I don't know, but that's not the main point...

My cousin for example, he's dating an African American chick for over 4 years already, he's more Euro then me, that doesn't mean he likes her because she's black or because of her looks, he loves her because of how they and with each other (and they're very culturally different).

Black guys and white guys are always in a tug war, pulling the females in their group from each other, is ridiculous. women shouldn't be treated like an object, but like a Human being with feelings.

Great Post Sigur, I approve of your Relationship and wish you luck. For the records i would also approve if she were a Rrom, not that im approving just because she is white american.

Mortimer
05-27-2012, 03:53 PM
Its what you are saying.

You put the onus on Atrox and cal him intolerant when he was telling you about a problem.....he was explaining to you why gypsies are hated and you say he is to blame.

Its like saying the householder is to blame for having been burgled.....no house no burgler.

You are asking a dog to be tolerant of its fleas as if its some sort of neccessary evil and an integral part of being a dog.

I still think he is intolerant, just when there are two gypsies sitting in the bus he immediately gets uncomfortable, i doubt the gypsies would harm him anyways, maybe some would but not all

Nurzat
05-27-2012, 04:36 PM
I still think he is intolerant, just when there are two gypsies sitting in the bus he immediately gets uncomfortable, i doubt the gypsies would harm him anyways, maybe some would but not all

you still didn't get or don't want to get the point: it's not their presence (which honestly would suffice) but their actions. it's almost impossible to see gypsies not behaving as gypsies on a full-time basis

Kazimiera
05-28-2012, 06:22 PM
Not this kind of thread again! **facepalm**

The last one like this mysteriously disappeared.

SilverKnight
05-28-2012, 11:55 PM
The thread = LOL

Thunderkin
05-30-2012, 04:36 PM

You're talking about celeb's, not real people.
Almost every African-European mixrace I've seen was fugly as shit.

Skrondsze
06-01-2012, 03:32 AM

The worst part is: an ugly white couple can make beautiful babies cause they have the potential in their genes. But if you are white and have babies with a black mate, then the next 3 generations (at least) have 99% chance of being fugly as shit.

KidMulat
06-01-2012, 07:21 PM

Yes Adriana Lima and Tyra Banks is soooo fugly :rolleyes:

Who knew "Ugly" could make someone soo rich :p

Type in Mixed Race Women on Google

Mary
06-01-2012, 07:25 PM
I would not respect a man who had gone interracial.

Women can be excuse because they don't know any better.

KidMulat
06-01-2012, 07:26 PM

How so?

Mortimer
06-01-2012, 07:29 PM

Which would imply that women are inferior and stupid.:confused:

Mary
06-01-2012, 07:30 PM
How so?

Because God gave him White skin, why would he want anything else from a woman?

A White woman is the responsibility of the men in her community. If she goes with a non-white they are the ones who are at fault.

Mary
06-01-2012, 07:31 PM
Which would imply that women are inferior and stupid.:confused:

But they are? :dunno:

Mortimer
06-01-2012, 07:36 PM
But they are? :dunno:

my opinion is in some aspects they are inferior like in physical strength, but there are no significant difference in intelligence between men and women just that older studies showed that guys tend to be either smart or stupid and women rather average their intelligence

Mary
06-01-2012, 07:38 PM
my opinion is in some aspects they are inferior like in physical strength, but there are no significant difference in intelligence between men and women just that older studies showed that guys tend to be either smart or stupid and women rather average their intelligence

This is about doing what is right, and women have no ability to do that.

Kazimiera
06-01-2012, 07:46 PM
A White woman is the responsibility of the men in her community. If she goes with a non-white they are the ones who are at fault.

I could see this happening.

Mortimer
06-01-2012, 07:47 PM
This is about doing what is right, and women have no ability to do that.

so i guess women are like little children under the age of 10, we should put them probably behind closed doors, and chain them on the kitchen. why are you even here Mary, you are a Woman, teaching Guys what is right:mad:

Mary
06-01-2012, 07:55 PM
so i guess women are like little children under the age of 10, we should put them probably behind closed doors, and chain them on the kitchen. why are you even here Mary, you are a Woman, teaching Guys what is right:mad:

Exactly, they should be put in a place where non-whites have no access to them.

I'm just giving my opinion.

Mortimer
06-01-2012, 08:00 PM
Exactly, they should be put in a place where non-whites have no access to them.

I'm just giving my opinion.

That would restrict their freedom and it would be kinda of supression of the women. When i look at the Women here, most of them know what they want and they dont want sex with non-whites, so i guess women are able to make up their mind just like men.

And for me its not about respect, i respect every human, but women who go interracial have a different world view then me, so we would be not that compatible - they would be maybe second option only. but i wouldnt loose respect for them anyways, i would still hold them in high regards if their nice people.

Mortimer
07-15-2012, 07:40 PM
9iPGTbB5RQQ

yPBtzBV6Z0A

Marmie Dearest
07-19-2012, 12:24 AM
Excuse me but what is your point with this? Is it support for your personal defense for choosing black women, and if so, why promote on a European cultural forum?

leisitox
07-19-2012, 12:25 AM
IM, what the ...?

sturmwalkure
07-19-2012, 12:28 AM
Trollolol?

Sikeliot
07-19-2012, 12:31 AM
If he wants to date black women, that's his choice. Not anyone else's.

sturmwalkure
07-19-2012, 12:34 AM
These guys appear to be the bottom of the barrel sorts who can't get a decent White woman anyways.

Stefan
07-19-2012, 12:35 AM
I couldn't hear much of the first video, but from what I could hear, his reasons were political? What the hell? He dates blacks because of taxes or something?

The second guy is just a hispanic (or asian?) (w)igger, who cares what he likes?

Rosenrot
07-19-2012, 12:38 AM
omg I miss this forum >D

Melina
07-19-2012, 12:49 AM
Date who ever you want IM. As long as you are not dating whites it is all good.:thumb001:

Mark Trail
07-19-2012, 02:51 AM
I ain't prejudice but I won't date black girls. I'm just not into them.

CelticViking
07-19-2012, 02:55 AM
1st guy, I'm sure he has low self-esteem. He doesn't look wealthy and I'm not sure but he looks like a smoker. He looks old and bald but if he dressed up nice and had a shower and was romantic and had a bit pride in himself and is family then I'm sure he could get a nice White lady.

2nd guy,I don't know but I thought he looked Mexican when I first saw him.

MarkyMark
07-19-2012, 03:02 AM
Annoying AF!
BYW6C44zo24

Yeah...
Z3B-ZYf7r2k

Don't want these relatives:
lVhYC-HzeT4

Don't want people who act like this or a kid that will:
http://tosh.comedycentral.com/video-clips/uncensored---video-breakdown---black-pool-party

Balmung
07-19-2012, 03:09 AM
Personaly i love African Americans. They are the most hilarious people on earth. Where else am i gonna get my laughs on youtube?

cIwTYL1fwJk

Mortimer
07-19-2012, 04:38 AM
I dont have a personal preference for Black Girls, Its the Guys in the Video who do and the second Guy is not White but its also not about Who is White, its more of a Appreciation of Black Women since all say they are "ugly and worthless".

Mortimer
07-19-2012, 04:39 AM
Its also not "to promote race mixing" just to show "the other side of the coin"

Han Cholo
07-19-2012, 04:41 AM
Would any of you criticizing him would think better of him if the thread title was "a few reasons why I want to date white girls?". I mean, knowing he's a fat "brown" gypsy and all.

I usually think Inquiring Mind threads are retarded but I'm sure you would be attacking him more if that was the case, anyway.

The guy in second video seems to be Filipino or Vietnamese. Does not seem to be Latin American to me.

Mortimer
07-19-2012, 04:59 AM
Would any of you criticizing him would think better of him if the thread title was "a few reasons why I want to date white girls?". I mean, knowing he's a fat "brown" gypsy and all.

I usually think Inquiring Mind threads are retarded but I'm sure you would be attacking him more if that was the case, anyway.

The guy in second video seems to be Filipino or Vietnamese. Does not seem to be Latin American to me.

The second, Guy looks Asian to me:) But it doesnt matter what he is, he likes Black Women, thats what counts.

Marmie Dearest
07-19-2012, 06:50 AM
The music and dancing in that Spiderman video was creepy to me, like spooky and tribal.

Mortimer
07-19-2012, 06:53 AM
subscribed, to the thread

Stefan
07-19-2012, 06:57 AM
Don't want people who act like this or a kid that will:
http://tosh.comedycentral.com/video-clips/uncensored---video-breakdown---black-pool-party

I think that is one of the most disturbing things I've seen a black person do, and that says something.

What the hell kinda dance is that? Why don't they just have actual sex, they're just about at that point? Why do I have to ask these questions?

Incal
07-19-2012, 07:29 AM
LOL that Spider Man was trippin'

CelticViking
08-21-2012, 02:59 PM
I would not date someone that is race mixer and would find someone like me.

Ánleifr
08-21-2012, 03:30 PM
is being with a hispanic or Native American considered "race mixer"?

CelticViking
08-21-2012, 03:33 PM

Yes, ofcourse. American Indians and some Mexicans have Asian heritage.

dukeofsouls
08-21-2012, 03:42 PM
No, once you go Black we don't want you back!

Amen to that!, If a girl dated a negro she pretty much mentally insane. I came to this realization since high school because a lot of those girls that mentioned that they just looove black men are the same ones that also like to bash white males any chance they get which to did not make sense, how can you hate your own race and want to act and breed with another that is much more alien to your own as well as being dangerous and low on the social and economic latter? Most of them will eventually become victims of domestic violence and abuse or they will become outsiders of there own race with a mixed breed child and living in poverty on welfare because the (negro) father left them. :rolleyes: A lot of them carry STDs and are just plane ugly as sin too! ;)

Arthas
08-21-2012, 07:02 PM
If by another race you mean non-Caucasoid, then it would certainly bother me but it wouldn't be a deal-breaker if it was a mistake in the past. If she had mixed race children, or any children at all, I would stay away.

Han Cholo
08-21-2012, 07:05 PM

Depends which Hispanic.

Ánleifr
08-21-2012, 07:34 PM
Depends which Hispanic.

like from Mexico.

Arbërori
08-21-2012, 07:40 PM
I would date fully European latinas & hey, even with minor Amerindian descent (like US actresses Angelina Jolie & Megan Fox), but I would never date someone that has been in a relation with a Negroid, those women are vile, unattractive & uncaring + I could not stand their ghetto yadda yadda.:rolleyes:

Speaking of personal experiences, all non-Albanian women I have met & have had relations with Negroids belonged to the bottom of their nations, physically, mentally & economically, basically human trash.

I also don't understand why anyone would hate on the men of her race, since Caucasians are the most attractive race on the planet & the world standard of beauty is the Eurocentric one, if the non-Caucasians like it or not.:thumb001:

Arthas
08-21-2012, 07:41 PM
like from Mexico.

There are many Mexican Hispanics of 100% European descent. I assume you mean Mestizos.

Han Cholo
08-21-2012, 07:41 PM
like from Mexico.

Like this?? Or?

http://content.el-mexicano.com.mx/media/imagenes/2012/4/2012_04_18-c73e941d-d164-4a-Horizontal_N1H.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-A_EqVWXO6rg/TehJpHWQZ7I/AAAAAAAAAY4/xIQVSRFo6L0/s1600/giovanni-ramirez-mugshot.jpg

http://www.freetattoodesigns.org/images/mug-shot-tattoo.jpg

Or like this?

http://www.foro-mexico.com/fotos/8752-san-pedro-puruatiro-cholos-de-san-pedro.jpg

Or even like this?
http://i.imgur.com/rjjPu.jpg

Ánleifr
08-21-2012, 07:52 PM
I was thinking more like this:

http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i461/Tuck479/Classification/mexican3.jpg

http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i461/Tuck479/Classification/mexican2.jpg

http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i461/Tuck479/Classification/mexican.jpg

Partizan
08-21-2012, 07:59 PM
Yes!Especially with black females,who have weakness on white guys :)

Lux Aeterna
08-21-2012, 08:23 PM
The mindset of people who date interracially is often one that I could not bring myself to surround myself with.. people who date interracially seem to have some sort of liberal agenda that I do not like, thus their ideology would clash with mine in other areas as well that are too important to compromise in a relationship.

Don't you date a black man yourself? :confused:

glass
10-20-2013, 10:43 AM
no

Smeagol
10-20-2013, 10:44 AM
As long as the person they dated wasn't black.

YeshAtid
10-20-2013, 10:48 AM

Once you go black, no one wants you back

Harkonnen
10-20-2013, 10:51 AM
There's just come to theaters a movie which tells a story of a Finnish neonazi who falls in love to a woman with a black kid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLEYUCPQzpo

Freaky stuff :D

Methusalem
10-20-2013, 11:03 AM
I only date virgins.

Prisoner Of Ice
10-20-2013, 11:09 AM
Not anyone remotely ghetto, they are probably on crack and had 6 abortions.

blklady2013
10-20-2013, 01:18 PM
There are some men who are just plain sexy. And they attract women from everywhere. (Cough...Idris Elba)
So I won't begrudge them for taking advantage of the myriad of panties thrown at them on the daily. LMAO!

But seriously, if the guy doesn't fall in category A outlined above, in my experience some of men in my race who have dated non-black women, don't really have it together. And the overarching philosophy seems to be, "what you don't do, she will".
And this is fine. But i'm not really going to lower my standards. As someone who works their butt off so I don't have to live with my parents or be a burden to anyone else, I expect the same from the men I date. If you've found non-black women in other races who are willing to accept you with open arms even if you don't have a job, a place of your own, and a viable mode of transportation, then you probably need to stay with her, because for me...that's not a good look.

So in answer to the question, if you dated a non-black woman because Ladies Love Cool J and you just can't beat em off with a stick, because you're an amazing guy...then sure. Nice to meet ya.
But if you dated IR because of the ease in which you can take advantage of some poor clueless woman of another race... Because you've managed to convince her that you're just "kickin it" at your mom's house to "save money", or you're too cool and hip to work and have a job...then no. You can stay where you are.

Kazimiera
10-23-2013, 07:21 PM
I primarily preferred girls who thought like me.
And that meant, a girl who shared my views in preferrence for mates.
I highly preferred pale skinned, blond-red haired, coloured eyed mate and thus she should find these attractive too.
Women who prefer Other races find dark skin, black hair and dark eyes attractive, hence not for me.

In retrospect - LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO!!

:rotfl::rofl::lol00001::pound::bowlol:

Proctor
10-23-2013, 07:25 PM

Agree with this.

armenianbodyhair
10-23-2013, 07:43 PM
Obviously. Well I'm a girl so it doesn't matter as much for me who the guy dated unless he had been with like 100 women or something, which is kind of gross. I really think the character and attractiveness of a person is ultimately much MUCH more important than their race. However I would never go out of my way to date someone of a certain race, and I really hate when people act "ghetto" I really don't care what color they are at that point, just...ew. By the same token I also find it very difficult to deal with ignorant spoiled wasps. You all might see this as some liberal hippy shit, but don't confuse my lack of caring about superficial shit to be anything other than that. I'm not really a liberal, and no one who I know in real life would ever claim I was. I actually tend to prefer men of mixed race (although usually a still predominantly European look). It's silly to think that if you find someone you really care about you will reject them because they slept with someone of a different race. What a horrible/ridiculous thing to put yourself through.

larali
10-23-2013, 07:46 PM
It wouldn't be a factor for me, but if I were dating, I'd prefer a guy who had been with few women, versus a player.

Caismeachd
10-23-2013, 07:49 PM
No. I would think they were unstable and wouldn't trust them.

Lux Aeterna
10-23-2013, 10:16 PM
I wouldn't date a guy who have been with/are into blacks, I've actually turned down a few guys for this reason, I just can't take them seriously.

Regarding other races, well it depends really.

Mazik
01-07-2014, 03:59 AM
I wouldn't date a guy who has been with a non-European.

I find it gross and it turns me off.