PDA

View Full Version : Curries have a big Cry.

Revenant
05-31-2009, 07:46 PM
Hundreds demonstrators are maintaining their sit-in at one of central Melbourne's busiest intersections in protest at the rising number of violent attacks on Indian residents.

In scenes reminiscent of an anti-violence protest by cab drivers at the same location last year, hundreds of people are holding a sit-in at the corner of Swanston and Flinders streets, under the famous clocks of Flinders Street railway station.

One man has been arrested as the protest extends through a chilly Melbourne evening.

The rally, organised by the Federation of Indian Students of Australia (FISA), began at the Royal Melbourne Hospital in Parkville, where injured Indian student Sravan Kumar Theerthala, 25, is battling for his life after being stabbed with a screwdriver last weekend.

The protesters then chanted and cheered as they marched down Swanston Street toward Parliament House, gridlocking trams.

The demonstration then moved to the intersection outside the station where, witnesses said, the protesters threw shoes, water bottles and other objects at the station's clocks, breaking stained glass windows above the entrance, when police tried to break up the sit-in.

A 22-year-old man from St Albans was arrested and charged with criminal damage and riotous behaviour.

FISA said in a statement on its website the rally was aimed at creating an awareness about an increasing number of what it calls hate crimes in Victoria and to promote racial harmony and peace.

Police expect the protesters to remain at the intersection.

"It looks like they aren't going anywhere," a Victoria Police spokeswoman said.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/820134/one-arrest-in-indian-community-protest

Racism, lawdy, it's RACISM!... No mention of hate crimes though. Nobody is getting extradited to the Hague either. Must be a fully non white thang.

Well anyway these mobile (extremely brown, queer looking) humanoid billboard advertisements for deodorant certainly are some extraordinary sort of hypocrites.

Revenant
06-05-2009, 08:19 PM
Well looks as if Victoria has got brand spanking new Hate Crimes laws from this. The old Racial Discrimination Act mustn't have been good enough.
http://www.theage.com.au/national/hulls-plans-hate-crime-crackdown-20090601-bt06.html?page=1

Australia or at least our MSM, for the last week or so has been taking a good hard look at just how horribly racist we are. White Aussies are to blame even though we weren't actually responsible for the majority, if any, of these attacks.

Revenant
06-09-2009, 06:33 PM
They've been at it again since my last update. Last night they had their own mini Cronulla and bashed a couple of lebs. Amazingly the media actually mentioned this latest Race Riot of theirs was sparked by attackers of middle eastern origin if that's correct I await the revenge attacks. My money's on the muzzies to win and I hope it gets as nasty as possible. Multiculturalism's true colours are shining emphatically here.

Boy if this isn't a sticky very un-PC situation for Dear Leader and his Kruddites.:D
But they're onto it and really seeming to be getting serious. Calling in the ex head of the SAS, no less.
http://video.news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World-News/Indian-Students-Protest-In-Sydney-At-Attacks-On-Indians-In-Australia-Middle-Eastern-Men-Targeted/Article/200906215299229

Creeping Death
07-18-2009, 09:35 PM
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/820134/one-arrest-in-indian-community-protest

Racism, lawdy, it's RACISM!... No mention of hate crimes though. Nobody is getting extradited to the Hague either. Must be a fully non white thang.

Well anyway these mobile (extremely brown, queer looking) humanoid billboard advertisements for deodorant certainly are some extraordinary sort of hypocrites.

What a joke those curry munchers are, I saw on the News the crowd were saying they were going to advise Indians not to come to Australia, like hell they would stop, my only concern was those doing the beatings were Lebos.