PDA

View Full Version : The Modern Racist Paradigm

Beorn
06-01-2009, 09:39 PM

I've only got through just over halfway of this documentary, and already I'm starting to hate the colour of my skin. :rolleyes:

A good documentary; it does have to be said, not in the way in which it has been initially marketed to invoke, but in its openness in declaring the whole invalid reasoning behind multiculturalism and the suppression of racial/ethnic pride.

What crosses my mind when faced by the examples given is the absolute indignation that members of the non-White population have been indoctrinated into believing their race is below the level of beauty and acceptability in comparison to the white race, so to combat this they will happily except the alienation of the white people to better the image of the non-whites.

Anyway, watch it for yourself and see what you think.

Agrippa
06-01-2009, 10:51 PM
If non-Europeans want to make up their own standards, well its up to them to live in their own countries, in their own segregated areas, I have no objections to such a real multicultural/multiracial way of living, namely not panmixture and one standard for all, but everyone sticks to his own.

Other than that, newborns are generally lighter, they become more pigmented later but the light color is the one of youth and innocence - most cultures just recognised that. Thats probably why some populations are somewhat lighter or prefer lighter variants, by themselves, than would be good from a strictly bio-ecological point of view.

Actually in many cases ecological and sexual selection might have been in conflict, so if its about the frizzy hair of Negroids or the short legs of Mongoloids. Those traits were not selected because they are more attractive, but because they were more adaptive under very specific circumstances, namely extreme heat, especially wet heat, for the frizzy hair and cold, namely extreme cold for the shorter legs.

That means if there is an open competition and once people get used to the other variants, they might actually prefer the "foreign trait" because its closer to a more general human beauty standard.

Especially if its about beauty standards, the mass media are full of mulatto women and Negroid men, so what the heck were they talking about? If the image of the blacks is bad, well its their own "gangsta image" which sells best and they created themselves. Ever thought about how they harm their own communities with such slutty and criminal role models? Probably they did, but they didnt act with consequence. Dont blame others if you poisened yourself AND others, like our European youth with the same crap.

If at all, blame those who really control the movie production and mass media, which are, I'm afraid, mostly Jews, especially in the USA.

And yes, if they dont follow the European beauty standards, there would be less race mixture with the Negrid men and women having their "natural" frizzletop f.e., which makes them less attractive to most Europeans.

Some physical and other racial features are generally advantageous, others just in a specific context. Some are considered attractive in some limited groups, others being much more widespread, reflect much better a general human standard.

Even in Africa most Negroids if having the choice prefer more progressive facial traits and progressive racial forms. Often variants closer to the Europoid spectrum like Aethiopoids, dominated the higher cultures and upper classes in many regions.

So it might be partly historic and social, but it isnt new or an invention of TV...

But again, the best solution is to form own communities with own standards, so that nobody has to be forced to accept a foreign standard if not wanting to. The problem is just again the panmixture and fractionised society idea of the plutocratic oligarchy, which wants just individuals free from group spirit and higher moral (no matter which):
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2986

And who's talking about all those self-hating whites, victims of the mass media manipulation through the "black is cool" Hip Hop culture? Or the culture of blame and guilty for us Europeans? As I said, everyone to his own and stop the manipulation, then the people of the different groups can decide for themselves which standards they want.

For me its an European as well as general human (progressive) standard in combination and I stick to that since it makes perfect sense.