PDA

View Full Version : Is "dating" moral in your opinion?

Yaroslav
05-21-2012, 08:03 PM
Personally I believe no. I believe people need to marry off ASAP weather by arranged marriage or love by first sight, dating is silly and that's why millions die from AIDS.

StonyArabia
05-21-2012, 08:03 PM
Of course not. If there are no sexual touching then no, but if there is then it's not moral at all. I believe that people should be married by various methods rather than date or in other words sleep around before they meet the right person, honestly it disgust me. If I say this people look at me weird and think I came from outer space lol but it's the truth, dating is also part of the reason why the institution of marriage was broken down.

ficuscarica
05-21-2012, 08:07 PM
Well, I think you have to get to know a girl before you marry her, but no sexual acitivity before marriage please.

Edelmann
05-21-2012, 08:08 PM
Yes. Though I would have preferred an option for "amoral".

safinator
05-21-2012, 08:10 PM
Yeah sure we're supposed to marry first...
Give me a break.

Flintlocke
05-21-2012, 08:53 PM
Define "moral"

Vixen
05-21-2012, 08:55 PM
Absolutely!
I find nothing wrong with dating or pre-marital sex, only with promiscuity and unprotected, irresponsible sex. I think people should enjoy their youth and being single/meeting new people as much as possible.

Yaroslav
05-21-2012, 08:56 PM
Define "moral"

Right or wrong?

Queen B
05-21-2012, 08:56 PM
Yes, its moral.

ricko0812
05-21-2012, 09:01 PM
wow you guys are the reason my ancestors left europe in the first place:D

StonyArabia
05-21-2012, 09:03 PM
I agree. We are considered weird in today's society. :coffee:

Yes indeed it's all part of the sexual revolution and making sex it something well not what it's meant to be. It's also better to be safe than sorry, since many people who date or have pre-marital sexaul relationships often get infected by one STD or another, the most common being herpes and even if you wear condom for protection is not guranteed that it will, there is alway that slight chance and risk, and now with the HPV virus not even a condom can protect you from it. The moral thing to is if you like the girl or the boy, tell your parents, and then see how the set up the arrangement or if you are adults be responsible and if you really love each other get married. I certainly find the idea of sleeping around, this what dating means not just visiting the movies or going for dinner to be very immoral and grotesque. If society sees me weird that's their problem but unlike them I am clean and save and will have better and fullfling live with my partner.

Siberian Cold Breeze
05-21-2012, 09:06 PM
It's moral
Moral values must protect our honesty ,responsibility ,respect etc ,not feudal materialistic oppressions

Hurrem sultana
05-21-2012, 09:06 PM
I am against sex before marriage,but dating yes

StonyArabia
05-21-2012, 09:08 PM

Well dating means pre-martial sex these day. It's sickning. Indeed sex should reserved for marriage that's it's place, but these days people have no respect because they don't know the reasons why it should be and often see the virgins like me and others as being weird or stuck in the past if they only knew the value of it.

safinator
05-21-2012, 09:09 PM
So what is the point of dating then?

2Cool
05-21-2012, 09:10 PM
Yes.

Some of guys have issues. Seriously.

edit: Some of you guys would be surprised to learn how much your ancestors fooled around.

Hurrem sultana
05-21-2012, 09:11 PM
So what is the point of dating then?

well at least in my country people still date without sex

safinator
05-21-2012, 09:13 PM
well at least in my country people still date without sex
You mean Bosnia i presume.
I still find it a little bit difficult to believe.

Hurrem sultana
05-21-2012, 09:14 PM

what? i know in my closest circles girls that have been with their boyfriends for 2 years and have not had sex with them!

i am sure the boyfriends fool around with random girls,,but not with the real girlfriend

2Cool
05-21-2012, 09:16 PM
what? i know in my closest circles girls that have been with their boyfriends for 2 years and have not had sex with them!

Their boyfriends are getting their dick wet on the side.

safinator
05-21-2012, 09:17 PM

i am sure the boyfriends fool around with random girls,,but not with the real girlfriend
Mmhh...
You know better so i trust your word.

Hurrem sultana
05-21-2012, 09:18 PM
Their boyfriends are getting their dick wet on the side.

Of course but they want to marry the virgin once the time comes not the girl they used :coffee::D

Hurrem sultana
05-21-2012, 09:19 PM
Mmhh...
You know better so i trust your word.

Albanian girls are worse than bosnian girls so this should not be so strange

safinator
05-21-2012, 09:24 PM
Worse in what sense?

2Cool
05-21-2012, 09:25 PM
Of course but they want to marry the virgin once the time comes not the girl they used :coffee::D

You can't have your cake and eat it too. Those guys are hypocrites.

Hurrem sultana
05-21-2012, 09:26 PM
Worse in what sense?

no sex before marriage/serious relationship

StonyArabia
05-21-2012, 09:29 PM
You can't have your cake and eat it too. Those guys are hypocrites.

That's true and it's rather sad because they give us a bad name the real people who are virgins. However there are people like me who are virgins and want a virgin girl. I am no hypocrite at all, and never have had sexual relationshp or been in one, and hopefully the same. This why it's important to raise people and to know hypocrisy stinks, those people are certainly no moral and are shame to malekind in all honesty. What lack of dignity and integrity:mad:

Yaroslav
05-21-2012, 09:31 PM
Anyone who loses virginity before marriage is not acting like a proper human, but like a beast.

safinator
no sex before marriage/serious relationship
Guess it's a Swedish thing:tongue

2Cool
You know, a lot of these girls, especially these Europeans that you guys are talking about, are no better than the women who do have sex before marriage in other countries. Inside they want sex as much as anybody else, but the problem comes when they have to deal with men who are hypocrites - men who want to have sex before marriage, yet shun these very women for doing it. So it makes women feel ashamed of themselves and wait for sex before marriage. It's a terrible thing I've even heard many stories of such women who prefer to do anal or suck dick to preserve their hymen, or if they have to, do reconstructive surgery to put it back. Especially in Muslim countries.

iNird

Oh please. I don't think you can make such a statement from your small sample. My significant other has a bunch of Bosnian friends and one of them caught a STD from her Indian/Paki BF. Some of her other Bosnian friends have Western boyfriends. They probably get their brains fucked out till the break of dawn. Girls are girls for the most part in the West, some ethnic groups tend to be more "conservative" tho.

:coffee:

Linet
05-21-2012, 09:32 PM
:/ Albanian girls must really change habits then from country to country...

I vote moral for dating but i mean it the way Bosnian means it. Dating in the sense of knowing the other and sex to come only after some time and after the couple has feelings for each other and is serious.

safinator
05-21-2012, 09:32 PM
Anyone who loses virginity before marriage is not acting like a proper human, but like a beast.
Definitely agree with this.

2Cool
05-21-2012, 09:33 PM

That's strange because marriage is a social construct. Go open the history books, people have been having extramarital sex for a long long time. Prostitution has also always been a profitable business. I wonder why.

Yaroslav
05-21-2012, 09:34 PM
That's strange because marriage is a social construct. Go open the history books, people have been having extramarital sex for a long long time. Prostitution has also always been a profitable business. I wonder why.

Yes people have sinned ever since Adam and Eve, what's your point?

Hurrem sultana
05-21-2012, 09:35 PM
Oh please. I don't think you can make such a statement from your small sample. My significant other has a bunch of Bosnian friends and one of them caught a STD from her Indian/Paki BF. Some of her other Bosnian friends have Western boyfriends. They probably get their brains fucked out till the break of dawn. Girls are girls for the most part in the West, maybe some ethnic groups tend to be more "conservative"" but in a region like the Balkan it doesn't vary that much.

That is exactly what i was saying,albanian girls are more conservative :rolleyes:

StonyArabia
05-21-2012, 09:37 PM

That's the truth. However in modern times you are seen as beast if you take pride in virginity. When people know I am virgin they begin to mock me or make jokes I am like at least I don't behave like the beast. Basically the people who are not virgins have unlocked the beast within or the inner beast and often have no moral conduct nor know the true meaning of love. They believe love and sex are one and the same.

Mraz
05-21-2012, 09:39 PM
You can date a girl without having bad intentions, no?

2Cool
05-21-2012, 09:39 PM
Yes people have sinned ever since Adam and Eve, what's your point?

My point is that it's not a sin. It's a natural human and biological behaviour. Stop acting like it's some form of a magical act that we should be ashamed for because some bearded old men said so 2000 years ago.

Kalitas
05-21-2012, 09:41 PM
Itīs not only moral, but also normal. Dating helps you to know the other person, and helps you to decide if she/he is gonna be your partner in life. You can not marry without knowing your partner. My parents got married only three months after they met each other, and surprise the marrige ended up in divorse. Do you have any idea of what it's like growing up in a dysfunctional and broken family? Sadly I do.
So Iīd prefer keep dating until find my perfect match, instead of marrying someone without knowing her, and make my children pass through hell because of my fault.

Yaroslav
05-21-2012, 09:41 PM
My point is that it's not a sin. It's a natural human and biological behaviour. Stop acting like it's some form of a magical act that we should be ashamed for because some bearded old men said so 2000 years ago.

Sex is to reproduce. Most that have "sex date" have an abortion or are sterilized beforehand. This is not "natural".

Yaroslav
05-21-2012, 09:42 PM
Itīs not only moral, but also normal. Dating helps you to know the other person, and helps you to decide if she/he is gonna be your partner in life. You can not marry without knowing your partner. My parents got married only three months after they met each other, and surprise the marrige ended up in divorse. Do you have any idea of what it's like growing up in a dysfunctional and broken family? Sadly I do.
So Iīd prefer keep dating until find my perfect match, instead of marrying someone without knowing her, and make my children pass through hell because of my fault.

Divorce should not be legal. Don't marry someone you can't devout your life to.

Quorra
05-21-2012, 09:43 PM
Dating immoral. Love at first site:thumb001:

Vasconcelos
05-21-2012, 09:45 PM
Divorce should not be legal. Don't marry someone you can't devout your life to.

How can you possibly judge that if you don't know that person because "it's not moral to date"?

2Cool
05-21-2012, 09:48 PM
Sex is to reproduce. Most that have "sex date" have an abortion or are sterilized beforehand. This is not "natural".

Yes it's main purpose is to reproduce but it's not just for that. It's an enjoyable act and you are letting religious books affect your judgement. Intelligent animals have sex for fun, just ask the dolphins.

Did you know that the Ancient Egyptians had orgy parties?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15475319/ns/technology_and_science-science/t/sex-booze-figured-egyptian-rites/

Booze and sex.

Those guys knew how to have a good time and it was supported by their religion! Instead we got stuck with prudish religions.

Yaroslav
05-21-2012, 09:49 PM
How can you possibly judge that if you don't know that person because "it's not moral to date"?

When you see the person you know it's the right one. If you stay devout to the marriage, and both husband and wife/wives do their appropriate role in the family then everything will be ok. Less than 1% of marriages divorced in 1900, yet there was no "dating". Now divorces are about 50% because of communism, feminism, hollywood, and other garbage.

Yaroslav
05-21-2012, 09:50 PM
Yes it's main purpose is to reproduce but it's not just for that. It's an enjoyable act and you are letting religious books affect your judgement. Intelligent animals have sex for fun, just ask the dolphins.

Did you know that the Ancient Egyptians had orgy parties?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15475319/ns/technology_and_science-science/t/sex-booze-figured-egyptian-rites/

Booze and sex.

Those guys knew how to have a good time and it was supported by their religion! Instead we got stuck with prudish religions.

That is why Egypt ceased to exist.

2Cool
05-21-2012, 09:53 PM
When you see the person you know it's the right one. If you stay devout to the marriage, and both husband and wife/wives do their appropriate role in the family then everything will be ok. Less than 1% of marriages divorced in 1900, yet there was no "dating". Now divorces are about 50% because of communism, feminism, hollywood, and other garbage.

No you don't. You you are today won't be the same as who you are 20+ years from now. People change and things happen in your life that will be beyond your control. If you what you said was true then we wouldn't have such high divorce rates.

What do you prefer? Getting divorced from a shitty wedding or living a crappy life because you're stuck in a wedding that you don't want? Because this is what those people in 1900 were doing.

PetiteParisienne
05-21-2012, 09:53 PM
Sure. It's just the contemporary form of courtship. Dating isn't synonymous with promiscuity. Generally, promiscuous people want to avoid dating.

Queen B
05-21-2012, 09:54 PM
What is imoral is to judge someone because of the life he/she choose to make.

I sick and tired of the virgins judging the non-virgins and vice versa.

2Cool
That is why Egypt ceased to exist.

Yes. The Ancient Egyptian Empire, one of the most everlasting empires of human history fell because people were having sex and drinking beer at parties...

Do you actually read what you write or do you just spew shit out of your ass hoping it makes sense?

Hurrem sultana
Less than 1% of marriages divorced in 1900, yet there was no "dating".

Because the women had no other choice ,they had to stay no matter what.Thanks God now it is not like that

Fortis in Arduis
05-21-2012, 09:55 PM
I would not be physically intimate with someone unless I wanted to be with them for life, so no, 'dating' is immoral, and to be honest, I thought that dating meant just going for coffee for a meal, or to the cinema, not fucking around like a whore!

2Cool
Sure. It's just the contemporary form of courtship. Dating isn't synonymous with promiscuity. Generally, promiscuous people want to avoid dating.

ahah. Good point.

StonyArabia

Through the union of marriage or the parents and friends will tell you what you need to know most about it. As well such marriages prove to be strong than the ones that occur with dating. It's all if there is love at first sight it often works wonders.

Vasconcelos
05-21-2012, 09:57 PM

Oh God, no point in discussing on this thread, then.
I'm off.

Sultan Suleiman
05-21-2012, 09:57 PM
Is every single Njemac on this forum a virgin :o

arcticwolf
05-21-2012, 09:59 PM

What he said. It makes no sense otherwise. Here is the problem with fanatical minds. They believe that only they are right and moral. Believing in anything does not make it true or right. Does it make sense to buy a car without test driving it? Of course not. This virginity bit sounds too third worldly and fanatical. You must make sure you are compatible in every way to make sure the union is a happy one, and lasts. If not for yourself then for the sake of your future kids. Why not arranged marriages? Take love out of it too, your God doesn't care if you love your spouse as long as you don't screw around. :p Did I wake up in alternate reality, since when Europeans are so backwards and third world? :D

Sultan Suleiman
It's moral
Moral values must protect our honesty ,responsibility ,respect etc ,not feudal materialistic oppressions

You just like using big words you don't understand :lol:

Yaroslav
Because the women had no other choice ,they had to stay no matter what.Thanks God now it is not like that

Women leaving a marriage is not right. The husband's life will be ruined forever and the woman becomes nothing more than sex tool.

Sultan Suleiman
05-21-2012, 10:00 PM
You mean Bosnia i presume.

Me too :D

Hurrem sultana
05-21-2012, 10:00 PM
Women leaving a marriage is not right. The husband's life will be ruined forever and the woman becomes nothing more than sex tool.

well then he should be good enough towards her so she does not want to leave:coffee:

Hurrem sultana
05-21-2012, 10:01 PM
Me too :D

go out of Sarajevo,start dating small town girls:coffee:

Quorra
05-21-2012, 10:01 PM
What is imoral is to judge someone because of the life he/she choose to make.

I sick and tired of the virgins judging the non-virgins and vice versa.

The problem is that both lifestyles can not co-exist. If everyone's using your future partner and yourself for casual dating/sex then you've been forced into their lifestyle against your will.

Queen B
05-21-2012, 10:07 PM
The problem is that both lifestyles can not co-exist. If everyone's using your future partner and yourself for casual dating/sex then you've been forced into their lifestyle against your will.
They can.
I am not in contact with people that are virgins-till-marriage, and if I am, I couldn't care less about what they do or not do in their bed or generally in their life.

Sultan Suleiman
05-21-2012, 10:07 PM
go out of Sarajevo,start dating small town girls:coffee:

I count Brčko as a small town :thumb001:

PetiteParisienne
05-21-2012, 10:08 PM
I'm curious-- those of you who think dating is 'immoral', do you feel this way because of your religious beliefs? Or are there any atheists/agnostics/non-Christians who also believe that it's wrong?

Quorra
05-21-2012, 10:09 PM
They can.
I am not in contact with people that are virgins-till-marriage, and if I am, I couldn't care less about what they do or not do in their bed or generally in their life.

Oh and I'm sure they are going to have a great selection left to choose from after all the ones you've deflowered.:rolleyes:

Quorra
05-21-2012, 10:10 PM
I'm curious-- those of you who think dating is 'immoral', do you feel this way because of your religious beliefs? Or are there any atheists/agnostics/non-Christians who also believe that it's wrong?

Desire is the root of all suffering

2Cool
05-21-2012, 10:11 PM

It can only be religious as there is not rational reason to be against it.

arcticwolf
05-21-2012, 10:12 PM
Desire is the root of all suffering

Hahahaha It's true but context in which you used it is really funny. I get a feeling you did that on purpose. Good move! :D

PetiteParisienne
05-21-2012, 10:14 PM
delete

PetiteParisienne
05-21-2012, 10:14 PM
It can only be religious as there is not rational reason to be against it.

Well, you never know.

2Cool
05-21-2012, 10:16 PM
Well, you never know.

You're right. A lot of people think irrationally.

StonyArabia
05-21-2012, 10:23 PM

For me sex was never the be all of things. Well the people around me kept talking about it and seem to glorify it. As well the hedonistic nature and lifestyle does not attract me to it. Especially with STDS and HIV and the pregnancies and aboritions which I view as murder and hence I never wanted to join. It's more of wanting to be safe and live life to the fullest that does not have evil. The religion component is very little, many who do have religion join this hendonistic and self-destructive lifestyle it boils down to what you really want. I try to follow the rules of virginity and marriage for my safety you can say, and iam no hypocrite about it like some religious people who pretend to be so.

PetiteParisienne
05-21-2012, 10:29 PM
For me sex was never the be all of things. Well the people around me kept talking about it and seem to glorify it. As well the hedonistic nature and lifestyle does not attract me to it. Especially with STDS and HIV and the pregnancies and aboritions which I view as murder and hence I never wanted to join. It's more of wanting to be safe and live life to the fullest that does not have evil. The religion component is very little, many who do have religion join this hendonistic and self-destructive lifestyle it boils down to what you really want. I try to follow the rules of virginity and marriage for my safety you can say, and iam no hypocrite about it like some religious people who pretend to be so.

Many people date without having sex; particularly people who want to wait until marriage to do so. As for STDs, promiscuous sex without the use of condoms and without blood testing is the cause of its spread. As I said before, dating does not equal promiscuity, one night stands, etc. Sleeping with someone once or twice isn't 'dating'. Those are random hook-ups. I've always understood dating to be a system of outings or get-togethers so two people can get to know each other before entering a serious relationship.

Queen B
05-21-2012, 10:31 PM
Oh and I'm sure they are going to have a great selection left to choose from after all the ones you've deflowered.:rolleyes:
Deflowered? :rotfl:

If they are not virgins, its because they (him/her) decided to , so they weren't to choose this lifestyle anyway.

Especially with STDS and HIV and the pregnancies and aboritions which I view as murder and hence I never wanted to join. It's more of wanting to be safe and live life to the fullest that does not have evil. The religion component is very little, many who do have religion join this hendonistic and self-destructive lifestyle it boils down to what you really want. I try to follow the rules of virginity and marriage for my safety you can say, and iam no hypocrite about it like some religious people who pretend to be so.

Many people tend to confuse regular sex between people who love each other, with irresponsible sex from people with fuck around.

Personally, I am not a virgin, and I had long-term relationships , with sex.
I never slept with anyone I wasn't in a relationship with and I didn't have feelings for and I never had unprotected sex, or got pregnant, and never got and STD of any kind.

If I am immoral because I made love with a man I love and respect, then I fucking proud and happy to be immoral.

arcticwolf
05-21-2012, 10:39 PM

If they are not virgins, its because they (him/her) decided to , so they weren't to choose this lifestyle anyway.

Many people tend to confuse regular sex between people who love each other, with irresponsible sex from people with fuck around.

Personally, I am not a virgin, and I had long-term relationships , with sex.
I never slept with anyone I wasn't in a relationship with and I didn't have feelings for and I never had unprotected sex, or got pregnant, and never got and STD of any kind.

If I am immoral because I made love with a man I love and respect, then I fucking proud and happy to be immoral.

You've got it right sweetie. Don't worry about the dweebs, they have no idea what they are talking about. :D

Breedingvariety
05-21-2012, 10:44 PM
That's what I had been thinking reading this thread. Having sex and dating are two separate things.

I believe it is wrong. But because of reverse reason than everybody else. To me sex is meaningless. It is a biological need, that is hard to overcome. It is no different from food. I view having sex as less of a commitment than having a relationship or friendship. Sexually active people seek to satisfy their desire, whether it be with one person or many. Dating people consider relationships as short term experiments. Often men lie a lot just to get in womens pants, while dating women want to secure as many fans as possible so then to choose the one. If a man was serious about relationship with dating woman, he can get burned thinking he had friendship when really he was in competition. Their relationships are shallow friendships as opposed to deep and spiritual friendships. Promiscuous people are sexual whores, dating people are spiritual whores.

Peyrol
05-21-2012, 10:50 PM
Dating "immoral"...?

Men, we're in 2012 not in 1420...:coffee:

Quorra
05-21-2012, 10:55 PM

It's not that simple. I'm not going to bother explaining it all to you because it's not in your vested interest to understand.

Queen B
05-21-2012, 11:01 PM
It's not that simple. I'm not going to bother explaining it all to you because it's not in your vested interest to understand.
Don't bother because I am not interested in BS anyway.

Supreme American
05-21-2012, 11:02 PM
Personally I believe no. I believe people need to marry off ASAP weather by arranged marriage or love by first sight, dating is silly and that's why millions die from AIDS.

Fucking around is why they die of AIDS, and the causes at least here in the US are disproportionately among primarily blacks and then homosexuals.

Incal
05-21-2012, 11:08 PM

lol

Han Cholo
05-21-2012, 11:11 PM

CONDOMNS. You know 'em mofo?

Quorra
05-21-2012, 11:16 PM
Don't bother because I am not interested in BS anyway.

When it is not in your vested interest, you aren't interested.:)

Queen B
05-21-2012, 11:31 PM
When it is not in your vested interest, you aren't interested.:)
Gimme a break Quorra, seriously. This is not about ''vested interest'' but about pure bullshit.

If someone wants to have sex, will have it. As long as he/she is not raped it, its his/her choice of what he/she will do with his/her sexual life.

If someone wants to stay virgin, he will, if someone doesn't want, he won't. Its very simple.

Your problem is not girls that don't wait till marriage, your problem there are not enough men sharing the opinions you'd like.

F.e. Homosexuals exist in every society. In more liberal ones they are free to do as they wish, and we know who they are. In more conservative ones, you don't know who they are and probably stay in the closet, for their whole life and even marry-have kids, and act like family men with a loving wife.

So what's the main problem? The society that let them choose the life they want or the them, or that they have a different sexual orientations that we would/like wish for?

I prefer to know that this guy is gay, so I can only be interested in straight guys, than to actually be with one that is in-the-closet, for his life.

The rest I hear are just bullshit.

Vixen
05-21-2012, 11:34 PM

Wow... LOL!
My opinion is that anyone who would say such thing is the real beast. Marriage and virginity are simply not that important to some people. It has absolutely nothing do to with lack of self control. I see nothing wrong with people wanting to wait untill marriage and I respect their decision, but I don not respect puritanical and intolerant viewpoints such as yours. Please relocate to Saudi Arabia and take your fundamentalist mentality with you.

Loki
05-21-2012, 11:38 PM
Of course not. If there are no sexual touching then no, but if there is then it's not moral at all.

Who gave you guys the right to make up morals for others? :rolleyes2:

Quorra
05-21-2012, 11:40 PM

The same can be said to you guys.:)

PetiteParisienne
05-21-2012, 11:41 PM

Indeed. A gaze can be more sexual than touching. Even so, as long as the physical contact is happening between two consenting adults who respect each other, there's nothing shameful.

Mortimer
yes its ok in my book

PetiteParisienne

Well, no one is telling people they SHOULD date or have sex. Personal choice is paramount.

2Cool
Honestly, we'd have less problems in the world if people were just allowed to have sex. I bet a lot of problems in the world are caused by men with blue balls.

arcticwolf
05-21-2012, 11:42 PM

Just in case I believed you were serious, we both know better ;) At least we don't call you names or deny you the right to do as you please. Be virgins if that's what you want, but don't try to force this on the rest of us. :p

Loki
05-21-2012, 11:43 PM

You can live whatever morals you want to, that's your life.

Sultan Suleiman
05-21-2012, 11:44 PM
And most you people whine how are Euros dieing out :coffee:

Queen B
05-21-2012, 11:45 PM
You can live whatever morals you want to, that's your life.
Τhat's what I said before, but I m one of those bad bitches that deflower the good men, :lol:

Mortimer
05-21-2012, 11:50 PM
Τhat's what I said before, but I m one of those bad bitches that deflower the good men, :lol:

lmfao..........

Loki
05-21-2012, 11:53 PM

Good men like bad bitches. :)

Queen B
05-21-2012, 11:55 PM
lmfao..........

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=905019&postcount=69

People think that is immoral if someone have sex, but its moral to care about what people do or not do in the sex life.

Well, morality is a strange term, I guess.

Viva la immorals ! :thumbs up

arcticwolf
05-21-2012, 11:55 PM
Good men like bad bitches. :)

Most won't understand the profound wisdom of this statement, but few things are more certain! :D

Catrau
05-21-2012, 11:57 PM
Of course it is and it's a very nice and healthy thing to do, especially when we're young but also when aged and single. It's one of the nicest things to do in life.

I wasn't really expecting to read things that I read here but I respect other people ideas, de only thing I dislike is when religion is dragged to all aspects of life.

Sultan Suleiman
05-22-2012, 12:00 AM

My Imam warned me about Eurexican wenches like you :pinklove:

I prayed to Allah each night before bed that he was right :lol::smilie_liebe9:

arcticwolf
05-22-2012, 12:00 AM
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=905019&postcount=69

People think that is immoral if someone have sex, but its moral to care about what people do or not do in the sex life.

Well, morality is a strange term, I guess.

Viva la immorals ! :thumbs up

And it's the same sexually repressed people that end up rapists, deviants etc. They mystify the natural, healthy and normal and make it into divine. Well be easy on them, their own minds are punishment enough. :D

Vixen
05-22-2012, 12:06 AM
I just canīt understand why so many people are so concerned about what consenting, single adults do behind closed doors, for whatever reason they choose to do it... be it love or lust. As long as they are responsible about it and use protection, they really arenīt hurting anyone or doing any harm.

Mortimer
05-22-2012, 12:15 AM
I just canīt understand why so many people are so concerned about what consenting, single adults do behind closed doors, for whatever reason they choose to do it... be it love or lust. As long as they are responsible about it and use protection, they really arenīt hurting anyone or doing any harm.

i agree but you wouldnt say the same about mixed couples?:)

Queen B
05-22-2012, 12:17 AM
My Imam warned me about Eurexican wenches like you :pinklove:

I prayed to Allah each night before bed that he was right :lol::smilie_liebe9:

:rotfl:

And they find THIS more moral, than making consensual love.
Go figure.

Vixen
05-22-2012, 12:22 AM
i agree but you wouldnt say the same about mixed couples?:)

I have stated before that itīs really none of my business if other people choose to mix. I do believe however, that multiculturalism can be harmfull and that mix raced children face a lot of challenges. In the end, race mixing impacts a lot of people, not just the mixers themselves, whereas pre-marital sex, if done resposibly and with protection, only impacts the two people involved.

People can do as they wish, I will not pass judgement on them. I can only live my own life according to my own pricipals and beliefs but I cannot force others to think and act as I do.

2Cool
05-22-2012, 12:25 AM
I have stated before that itīs really none of my business if other people choose to mix. I do believe however, that multiculturalism can be harmfull and that mix raced children face a lot of challenges. In the end, race mixing impacts a lot of people, not just the mixers themselves, whereas pre-marital sex, if done resposibly and with protection, only impacts the two people involved.

But the challenges are not from being mixed per say, and more with society. If people didn't have sand in their vaginas all the time, there wouldn't be any issues.

Mortimer
05-22-2012, 12:26 AM

in a restrictive society, children born out of "adultery" face many challenges too, just like in a racist society mixed race children face challenges

Vixen
05-22-2012, 12:32 AM
in a restrictive society, children born out of "adultery" face many challenges too, just like in a racist society mixed race children face challenges

I do not agree with adultury or cheating, or having children out of wedlock... or at least outside of a loving, commited relationship where some sort of agreement has been made (for those who do not believe in traditional "marriage")

Mortimer
05-22-2012, 12:39 AM
I do not agree with adultury or cheating, or having children out of wedlock... or at least outside of a loving, commited relationship where some sort of agreement has been made (for those who do not believe in traditional "marriage")

in a restrictive society single mothers would have a hard time:)

Supreme American
05-22-2012, 12:49 AM
I don't know how to get to know someone and see if they are your type and they like you back if you don't date. Unless you know them previously or something and know each other well enough through friendship or something, otherwise, I don't see how else?

Mistic
05-22-2012, 01:02 AM

Okay so what if you quickly married someone you just met and then found out they've got AIDS? :confused:

You have to get to know someone first, and that includes knowing this person's diseases and personality.

Osprey
05-22-2012, 01:25 AM
But the challenges are not from being mixed per say, and more with society. If people didn't have sand in their vaginas all the time, there wouldn't be any issues.

Hey
You like promiscuity and mixed relationships.
Then what are you doing on a Preservationist site?
Just for fun or just for preserving white people as if they are an endangered species?
Go to a liberal PC forum where dem brothas will be talking about how they conquered many white girls and how the girls are crzazy about them.

Osprey
05-22-2012, 01:28 AM
i neither expected women to be easy nor fooled around myself.
It gave me energy to act upon my studies and creative tasks.
And also, i don't like used up women. It seems you are the one they have caught, just to raise someone's else's child.

SilverKnight
05-22-2012, 01:30 AM
I say yes it is, there's nothing immoral with dating, as long it's a good relationship and it's not harming another person we shouldn't care...

Hey
about them.

The last time I checked wasn't it an European cultural site ? just saying.

Anthropologique
05-22-2012, 01:31 AM
Of course it's moral.

2Cool
05-22-2012, 01:33 AM
I don't know how to get to know someone and see if they are your type and they like you back if you don't date. Unless you know them previously or something and know each other well enough through friendship or something, otherwise, I don't see how else?

Am I agreeing with you? This can't be...lol.

But yeah, unless you live in a society where marriages are arranged, you are not going to find your mate unless you date and meet different women/men.

2Cool
05-22-2012, 01:37 AM
Hey
Just for fun or just for preserving white people as if they are an endangered species?
Go to a liberal PC forum where dem brothas will be talking about how they conquered many white girls and how the girls are crzazy about them.

I have an interest in Europe dude. Also how can promiscuity be used against preservationism? Looking at the current trends in Europe and fertility rates, you should want the white population to fuck like rabbits.

Also you're not even white, you're an elf.

Osprey
05-22-2012, 01:39 AM
I say yes it is, there's nothing immoral with dating, as long it's a good relationship and it's not harming another person we shouldn't care...

The last time I checked wasn't it an European cultural site ? just saying.

Ok, my bad.
But it's a European Cultural Society, isn't it?
And its not exactly European Culture to engage in such behaviour.
European Culture meant composing epics, building Castles, singing ballads, crafting beautiful things and enjoying free speech.
Not trying to justify pre martial sex as it's the greatest thing in the world.
Jeez, there are many things in your life to take prior notice, why waste it just 'trying to lose your virginity'
When the time comes, you can marry your love.

Osprey
05-22-2012, 01:40 AM
I have an interest in Europe dude. Also how can promiscuity be used against preservationism? Looking at the current trends in Europe and fertility rates, you should want the white population to fuck like rabbits.

Also you're not even white, you're an elf.

Elves have better dexterity and agility, so you better not mess with us.
And we also have infravision. Better watch your steps in the dark!

SilverKnight
05-22-2012, 01:54 AM
Ok, my bad.
But it's a European Cultural Society, isn't it?

Our society already embraces European culture (European-American here in US) offcourse with other cultures added as well, but it's mostly European itself.

And its not exactly European Culture to engage in such behaviour.
European Culture meant composing epics, building Castles, singing ballads, crafting beautiful things and enjoying free speech.

Which is perfectly fine with me. I also love European culture, it's legacy, my ancestors legacy as well. Free speech is also part of me as I embrace it such as you do as well.

Not trying to justify pre martial sex as it's the greatest thing in the world.
Jeez, there are many things in your life to take prior notice, why waste it just 'trying to lose your virginity'
When the time comes, you can marry your love.

When did I ever said I wanted to lose my virginity, it came at the moment it needed, it's not like I was obsess with losing it or having sex. I being waiting over a year to engage her which I did, now I have devoted to wait another year in our second anniversary together to get marry, as you see I'm absolutely not in a rush like other people do these days.

Vixen
05-22-2012, 02:01 AM
I do not believe sex should be glorified, but neither should virginity. Waiting for marriage is fine, and so is pre-marital sex. People should be free to make their own choices without feeling pressure or shame.

2Cool
05-22-2012, 02:07 AM
I do not believe sex should be glorified, but neither should virginity. Waiting for marriage is fine, and so is pre-marital sex. People should be free to make their own choices without feeling pressure or shame.

How is it in Brazil? Are people usually traditional or not?

ChocolateFace
05-22-2012, 02:11 AM
i believe no. girls should be pure when they get married and dating ruins this.

Maddy
05-22-2012, 02:19 AM
Well....I don't think "dating" is amoral, per se....I think that people should do what they think is best for them...That said....I am not for dating excessively....Dating nowadays...especially in America....is usually linked to sex....

I think a courtship is a better alternative...meaning getting to know people with the intention of seeing if there is some sort of chemistry....possibly for marriage....without sex right away....if people really want to "test it before they buy it"....to see if they are sexually compatible....I think that should come at a later point in the courtship....

And with courtship....the intent is usually made to both parties....I personally do not want to have sex until marriage...because of the emotional attachment sex has on two people....(but I think it's ok if people don't choose that route...and some people can control their emotions better than I could...)

I think that if people develop their intution then then would better be able to find their life partner easier...without all the crap that comes along with dating.....when your heart chakra lights up when you are with that person....you will know that is your mate.

Vixen
05-22-2012, 03:39 AM
How is it in Brazil? Are people usually traditional or not?

Not very traditional at all. I donīt know of anyone younger than my grandparentsīgeneration who waited until marriage.

Catrau
05-22-2012, 08:34 AM
Hey

:shrug::shrug::confused3:
Who ever talked about promiscuity??
What has this to do with preservationism??

I'm confused.
You aren't entitled to approve or not my presence here and I don't allow you that. This was just a discussion on opposite points of view.

Contra Mundum
05-22-2012, 08:37 AM
I prefer a booty call to dating. No blowing money on dinner and a movie and no boring ass convo.

Corvus
05-22-2012, 09:03 AM
Yes it is justified, I am against arranged marriage.
This is archaic and not leading to satisfaction.

Quorra
05-22-2012, 09:07 AM
Yes it is justified, I am against arranged marriage.
This is archaic and not leading to satisfaction.

How else can you have children and a family?

Corvus
05-22-2012, 09:13 AM
How else can you have children and a family?

By marriage of choice :D

Stefan
05-22-2012, 09:28 AM
I think starting a non-cohesive family is amoral; a large amount of casual dating will lead to this, by accident. That is the risk one takes when they engage in premarital sex, with protection or without it. Now I'm not saying all marriages work out, actually many don't. I'm thinking it's much more likely a married couple will raise their children in a cohesive, structured, and emotionally stable environment in comparison with a family that only has the bonds of an accident. That is my major concern.

Osprey
05-22-2012, 09:57 AM
:shrug::shrug::confused3:
Who ever talked about promiscuity??
What has this to do with preservationism??

I'm confused.
You aren't entitled to approve or not my presence here and I don't allow you that. This was just a discussion on opposite points of view.

Not for you.

Aces High
05-22-2012, 11:00 AM
What actually is "Dating".

Explain it to us Europeans as i think we may have a differnet idea of what a date is.

Dacul
05-22-2012, 11:05 AM
Why dating would be imoral?
Lol.

Loki
05-22-2012, 11:40 AM
Quorra, I am beginning to doubt whether you're an Aussie after all ... so a-typical. Never met anyone like you before!

Loki
05-22-2012, 11:43 AM
Quorra, I am beginning to doubt whether you're an Aussie after all ... so a-typical. Never met anyone like you before!

Well I apologise you really *are* an Aussie ... but as I said, not a typical one at all. :) Aussies are normally laid-back.

Pecheneg
05-22-2012, 12:03 PM
http://i45.tinypic.com/255m2rm.jpg

joking...
yes it is. But i'm not sure about the pre-marital sex.

Útrám
05-22-2012, 12:09 PM
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/masonry/000/226/919/nonono.gif

Moonbird
05-22-2012, 01:59 PM

One of the biggest problems today are all the marriages ending in divorce. Therefore I think it's important to date a person for at least a year before you take the big step to get married.

Getting married ASAP because of love at first sight is usually very stupid, love makes you blind and you don't see the other person for what he/she really is.

I don't believe in arranged marriages either, I think it's only you, not your parents who can decide who you should marry.

Osprey
05-22-2012, 02:11 PM
One of the biggest problems today are all the marriages ending in divorce. Therefore I think it's important to date a person for at least a year before you take the big step to get married.

Getting married ASAP because of love at first sight is usually very stupid, love makes you blind and you don't see the other person for what he/she really is.

I don't believe in arranged marriages either, I think it's only you, not your parents who can decide who you should marry.

How about parents decide but the kid has the final say?

Moonbird
05-22-2012, 02:14 PM

The parents can of course make suggestions but the decision and final say should be yours, and only yours.

Dacul
05-22-2012, 02:22 PM
Dating with someone could mean you are going to drink a beer together and talk or you are going for a walk in a park or something like that.
How is that immoral?

Breedingvariety
05-22-2012, 02:27 PM
Dating is for peasants. Arranged marriages are for Aristocrats.

Osprey
05-22-2012, 02:34 PM
Dating is for peasants. Arranged marriages are for Aristocrats.

Courtship is for Die hard Romantics!

SilverKnight
05-22-2012, 02:37 PM
Marriage can bond people at times, at others it can destroy them.

Osprey
05-22-2012, 02:43 PM
Marriage is for romantic people.
Dating for easy going.

Catrau
05-22-2012, 05:25 PM
^^^^
| | | |

You know nothing about that.
Just words gone with the wind.

Flintlocke
05-22-2012, 06:03 PM

To oti eisai malakas to kserame alla toso malakas pia?

Quorra
05-22-2012, 06:04 PM
Well I apologise you really *are* an Aussie ... but as I said, not a typical one at all. :) Aussies are normally laid-back.

so they say. :coffee:

2Cool
05-22-2012, 06:11 PM

Explain it to us Europeans as i think we may have a differnet idea of what a date is.

It's when you give money to a woman and get sex in return.

Vixen
05-22-2012, 06:18 PM
Originally Posted by Aces High

Going out for dinner, drinks, dancing... pretty much any social/recreational activity between two people who are becoming romantically involved. Itīs also a way to get to know each other before deciding whether or not you would like to be romantically involved. Obviously different people have different expectations, and sex may or may not be one of them.

Quorra
05-22-2012, 06:23 PM

Actually, I'm not even slightly worked up about this thread at all.:p

Dacul
05-22-2012, 06:25 PM
Going out for dinner, drinks, dancing... pretty much any social/recreational activity between two people who are becoming romantically involved. Itīs also a way to get to know each other before deciding whether you would like to be romantically involved. Obviously different people have different expectations, and sex may or may not be one of them.

Sex sucks.It destroys relations between men and women.
Is good only for having children.
Now talking with a woman or going to a walk with her that is really nice .
Besides you can talk 2 man with 2 women at some pub but making sex 2 man with 2 women is already pretty weird if not deviant.
Or you can talk 1 man with 2-3 women,or going to a walk,but having sex 1 man with 2-3 women in same time is deviant.
So dating is nice,but sex is ruining dating.

PetiteParisienne
05-22-2012, 06:26 PM
I'm dating my husband. :love:

Sturmgewehr
05-22-2012, 06:31 PM

I wouldn't let my parents chose my fucking clothes let alone my wife, that is 100% retarded and it is done to insecure men who can't get a woman themselves.

p.s: so much ignorance and lame posts in this thread.

Catrau
05-22-2012, 07:52 PM
I wouldn't let my parents chose my fucking clothes let alone my wife, that is 100% retarded and it is done to insecure men who can't get a woman themselves.

p.s: so much ignorance and lame posts in this thread.

That guy, you just quoted, reminds me of a priest talking about "dating" during the mass homily.
This thread is a bit unbelievable to me, it looks like a clash of civilizations… I would understand that if our society was confronted with an outer European and secular one like for example the arabic of afghan one.

2Cool
05-22-2012, 08:00 PM
That guy, you just quoted, reminds me of a priest talking about "dating" during the mass homily.
This thread is a bit unbelievable to me, it looks like a clash of civilizations… I would understand that if our society was confronted with an outer European and secular one like for example the arabic of afghan one.

What did you expect from a conservative forum like this one?

Catrau
05-22-2012, 08:21 PM
What did you expect from a conservative forum like this one?

The pool doesn't show that.

I'm conservative but not in this concern and in this concern I'm not a liberal either. Why dating a girl is a liberal attitude?? For me it's a normal/neutral attitude, that's for sure.

Dating isn't a political statement and can't be included in a political agenda.

StonyArabia
05-22-2012, 08:26 PM
People here don't know how arranged marriages work lol. It's better to be safe than sorry, as well many girls probably want virgin boys just like boys who want virgin girls. Today this hard but it's also easy to find such a women look in the right places. Bars and clubs are not the places to pick women at all. Thankfully I don't visit such wasteful institutions.

2Cool
05-22-2012, 08:30 PM
The pool doesn't show that.

I'm conservative but not in this concern and in this concern I'm not a liberal either. Why dating a girl is a liberal attitude?? For me it's a normal/neutral attitude, that's for sure.

Dating isn't a political statement and can't be included in a political agenda.

Typically conservatives are more traditional. Sex only after marriage, etc. that type of thing.

Aces High
05-22-2012, 08:33 PM
Bars and clubs are not the places to pick women at all. Thankfully I don't visit such wasteful institutions.

If you dont visit them then how would you know...?

Vixen
05-22-2012, 08:35 PM
Typically conservatives are more traditional. Sex only after marriage, etc. that type of thing.

This is typical of new world "conservatives"... Europeans, not so much.

Vixen
05-22-2012, 08:37 PM
Bars and clubs are not the places to pick women at all. Thankfully I don't visit such wasteful institutions.

No one goest to a bar or club looking for a spouse. They go to drink, dance, talk and meet new people. Itīs a fun, casual atmosphere... Not a marriage market.

StonyArabia
05-22-2012, 08:40 PM
If you dont visit them then how would you know...?

I know their places of abominations and the people who frequent them are often hedonistic peoples who only are there for the booze and sex, and then they end up with something they did not bargin for. It's important to stay way from the nightlife and keep yourself for that one special important person nothing more and nothing less. What is more important is not to waste your time, rather a person should do something more productive than dancing like fool and getting drunk, nothing fun or special in that.

Aces High
05-22-2012, 08:43 PM
a person should do something more productive than dancing like fool and getting drunk, nothing fun or special in that.

Lets sit round on carpets then and play with worry beads,whilst the women scurry about and bring us some roast lamb.
Oh the laughs we had at abduls..........reciting the quran last night. :rolleyes:

Catrau
05-22-2012, 09:07 PM

I understand that, here as in society in general, that is somehow a kind of outlier.
I'm conservative and traditionalist towards my ethnicity and my culture. I think that we must keep an open mind towards things like knowing the world, understanding other cultures, other places, meeting people... I used to try to date a girl that I was interested in. Why the hell would I try to date someone I wasn't interested?? I made some mistakes in that concern but sex always came after a few dating if both of us was involved and it was the seal of a relationship.

People here don't know how arranged marriages work lol.

I guess, speaking for myself, I don't. But if it is ok for you, it's ok for me too.
That just doesn't happen in Europe among Europeans. Gypsies do that but they aren’t Europeans, they just live here. They marry their 12 year old daughters with adult man that could be their parents, that's not acceptable. They can’t choose. See, nobody is perfect.
I tend to see the prearranged marriages as something of a patriarchal society like the muslim one.

Incal
05-22-2012, 09:52 PM

I'm not really sure if they are conservatives for real or they just have never dated a woman in their whole life.

Bobby Martnen
07-22-2018, 06:23 AM
I voted Yes by mistake, I don't think dating is morally acceptable in the slightest.

Can an admin or mod please change my vote?

Bogdan
08-24-2018, 01:30 AM
Dating is moral but shameless misbehavior that is common to be disguised as dating in modern day is immoral.

Richmondbread
08-24-2018, 01:32 AM
From a Christian perspective, it doesn't really fit very well. I don't think dating is necessarily a sin, but usually most people use it as a platform to have coitus. This is not good. In the olden days, families were introduced and courtship began.

GreentheViper
08-24-2018, 01:33 AM
No dating isn't immoral. Acting like a slut? Yeah, and it's risky, who knows who has STDs.

Dragoon
08-24-2018, 01:37 AM
Courting is the best. Dating tends to swing either way.

RenaRyuguu
10-09-2021, 02:37 AM
ofc it's moral. You gotta find your soulmate in life that's the most important thing. That's why I'm trying Bumble now to see if I will be able to swipe to my match or not lol

Valkyrion
10-09-2021, 05:31 AM
As I grow older I find dating more disgusting as well as friendships too.

With my work colleagues I communicate strictly professional way.

I'm unable to trust anyone, nor I expect anything good from people.

I only consider my closest family members as friends.

Mopi Licinius Crassus
10-09-2021, 06:44 AM
ofc it's moral. You gotta find your soulmate in life that's the most important thing. That's why I'm trying Bumble now to see if I will be able to swipe to my match or not lol

this is what bumble means to women (see video ) below
it's not about "finding a soulmate"...it's about screening 500 men and going on a date with the most high value one they can find ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jxj3_pFBcV4

Mopi Licinius Crassus
10-09-2021, 06:45 AM

yes as you get older you begin to see this world as it really is, and not through the rose tinted glasses of youth
true friendships are exceptionally rare

Ylla
10-09-2021, 05:31 PM

Same, I'm always defensive when I meet new people and assume they will hurt me down the line. That's why I stay reserved. I self sabotage opportunities for new friendships

coolfrenchguy
10-09-2021, 08:03 PM
no,it's not immoral if you stay platonic and knowing what you want

Voskos
10-09-2021, 08:21 PM
If you're a Saudi devil, it is immoral. If you're a normal human being then it's OK.

Mejgusu
10-09-2021, 08:25 PM
Only if she asks me using a condom.

Ranger0075
10-22-2021, 04:28 PM
More christian you are, more cuck you are

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjfva1d7xTp785jIepWy5s9rwUNle4J vkv9w&usqp=CAU

RenaRyuguu
10-22-2021, 11:46 PM
no I have realized it's not moral just write a love letter to the person you love even if you dk them you may be surprised if they actually even read it

Richmondbread
10-23-2021, 07:56 PM
Dating is not Biblical, but it's not a sin, as long as they don't eat their supper before sayin' grace.

Comealongwithme
10-23-2021, 08:12 PM
Dating is essentially modern day courtship.