PDA

View Full Version : Netherlands - Macedonia 0:1; U21 friendly

poiuytrewq0987
05-23-2012, 01:26 AM
We're winning football matches now? :confused:

The Macedonian U21 national team defeated its Dutch counterparts 0:1 in Innsbruck, Austria thanks to a late goal by attacker Aleksandar Trajkovski in the 82nd minute.

http://www.macedonianfootball.com/images/stories/Netherlands%20-%20Macedonian%20Trajkovski%20goal.jpg
Aleksandar Trajkovski (L) was on target for Macedonia U21; photo: ffm.com.mk

The friendly took place in the Austrian city of Innsbruck and Macedonia U21, despite missing several regulars who were with the senior national team, defeated Netherlands U21 0:1 with the lone goal scored by Aleksandar Trajkovski. The match was not televised and there were no links showing the game, so the fans did not get a chance to see the impressive win, which ensured that the Macedonian U21 national team has now gone 14 consecutive matches without a loss.

Based on the players who played, as listed by FFM, manager Boban Babunski likely fielded a 4-2-3-1 formation with Filip Gachevski in goal, Vladica Brdarovski, Goran Bogdanovikj, Kire Ristevski and Goran Siljanovski in defense from right to left, Zeni Husmani and Filip Najdoski as the two defensive midfielders, and Filip Timov, David Babunski and Aleksandar Trajkovski behind the lone striker Marjan Altiparmakovski. In addition, Simeon Hristov, Bojan Gjorgievski and Darko Micevski were the three substitutes made by Babunski, one of them coming on for the injured Filip Najdoski.

After the game, Boban Babunski gave the following statement to FFM's official website, "We played a great match which was needed for our national team and these young players. What makes me particularly happy is that all players who were given a chance showed character, and played our game with excellent tactical fortitude. We played motivated and without respect against an extremely strong and quality opponent, although our team was missing many regular players. I expect, in the same style, to also play against Albania as well which will only serve as positive momentum before the important qualifiers against Faroe Islands and Denmark."

The Macedonian U21 team, as Babunski stated, will now focus on the upcoming friendly against Albania on 25 May, also to be played in Innsbruck. After that, two qualifiers follow suit against Faroe Islands on 1 June and Denmark on 5 June, both on the road.

http://www.macedonianfootball.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=4607:u21-friendly-netherlands-macedonia-01&catid=13:international&Itemid=64

El Gre
05-23-2012, 01:41 AM
In a few weeks we will be opening the Euro 2012 and you are opening a thread about a friendly U21 match ???
Who cares if FYROM won a game, they suck, most of thier players are ethnic Albanians anyway.

This is not news. Delete this waste of space!

Crn Volk
05-23-2012, 03:20 AM
In a few weeks we will be opening the Euro 2012 and you are opening a thread about a friendly U21 match ???
Who cares if FYROM won a game, they suck, most of thier players are ethnic Albanians anyway.

Most albanians? Only a few are;

http://www.macedonianfootball.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=section&id=5&Itemid=32

Most players of the Greek squad are Vlach and Arvanite

The Lawspeaker
05-23-2012, 03:23 AM
Da fuq ? Did we lose from Monkeydonia ?

Crn Volk
05-23-2012, 03:24 AM

Yes, you need to increase your intake of African players :p

poiuytrewq0987
05-23-2012, 03:25 AM

Do us all a favor and keep the kiddy name calling to yourself. :coffee:

Drawing-slim
05-23-2012, 03:49 AM

Thats nice of holland to let them win.
Seriously, these makedonians are going thorugh some confusing times and dont know who they're where they're going, just totally lost.

Just look at the picture, how the holland player is making the macedonian player feel like a big man. Just like a father playing with his kid and making them feel like big a boy, giving some gourage:D
Thats noble of you holland making time for chidlren,lol

Vojnik
05-23-2012, 07:35 AM
Well done Macedonia. :thumbs up

Vojnik
05-23-2012, 07:38 AM

90% of the players are Macedonian. What are you talking about Prosfigas?

Vojnik
05-23-2012, 07:42 AM
Monkeydonia

Not cool TB. disappointed with that comment. :mad:

Vojnik
05-23-2012, 07:44 AM
Thats nice of holland to let them win.
Seriously, these makedonians are going thorugh some confusing times and dont know who they're where they're going, just totally lost.

Just look at the picture, how the holland player is making the macedonian player feel like a big man. Just like a father playing with his kid and making them feel like big a boy, giving some gourage:D
Thats noble of you holland making time for chidlren,lol

Does Albania even have a national Football team? lol

Corvus
05-23-2012, 08:03 AM
What a great historic success for Macedonia.
This will go down in the history books and you will eve tell
your grandchildren about it ;)

El Gre
05-24-2012, 12:05 AM
These hopeless people took to the streets to celebrate a 4th place finish in Basketball, so nothing really surprises me. Woot Woot we came in 4TH!!!
If im not mistaken Greece was in the same group and destroyed FYROM both times in U21.
I heard they are expanding the Euro to 24 teams , maybe when they expand it to 64 you assclowns might finally have a chance of qualifying!!

Crn Volk
05-24-2012, 12:21 AM
These hopeless people took to the streets to celebrate a 4th place finish in Basketball, so nothing really surprises me. Woot Woot we came in 4TH!!!
If im not mistaken Greece was in the same group and destroyed FYROM both times in U21.
I heard they are expanding the Euro to 24 teams , maybe when they expand it to 64 you assclowns might finally have a chance of qualifying!!

4th is ahead of Greece's 6th....

And Macedonia finished 5th in the European Handball Championships and Greece was no where to be seen :thumbs up

iNird
05-24-2012, 12:38 AM
Does Albania even have a national Football team? lol

Let us be honest here, both countries aren't exactly powerhouses when it comes to football. Besides 2 of the 3 last years, Albanian majority teams have won the Macedonian football league.

:coffee:

El Gre
05-24-2012, 12:53 AM

And Macedonia finished 5th in the European Handball Championships and Greece was no where to be seen :thumbs up

And the time before that u got a 30pt licking, then you had to recruit some AfricanAmerican and turn him into a Macedonoid. He was basically your backbone. Venezuela tourney is coming soon, i cant wait for that, reality check time for you. Hey did you see Pero Antic #6 , FYROM. LOLski what a sap.
Handball ??? Maybe you did better in Badminton and Ping Pong also !!!

Sigh, maybe one day you will experience something like WINNING a EURO soccer title, (and a Basket title as well) but we both know that day will never come, you dream about that day dont u falcon, that day you can go to the streets with your ventilator and scream out 'makedonchia makedonchia ole ole, sho praish arno, ya sum sokol ot psolunsko polje'

Crn Volk
05-24-2012, 01:00 AM
'makedonchia makedonchia ole ole, sho praish arno, ya sum sokol ot psolunsko polje'

ete taka te bidva. malce po nashe da razgovorime. ama ne sum od solunsko pole, sum od pelagonisko pole....

El Gre
05-24-2012, 01:06 AM
'makedonchia makedonchia ole ole, sho praish arno, ya sum sokol ot psolunsko polje'

ete taka te bidva. malce po nashe da razgovorime. ama ne sum od solunsko pole, sum od pelagonisko pole....

znam, y dedo ot Subotsko ?? a taka ?? lavche si??

Crn Volk
05-24-2012, 01:15 AM
znam, y dedo ot Subotsko ?? a taka ?? lavche si??

:) :) :)

Da si mislev taka. Ama zoshto tolku ne mrazish? Nije sme ista krv...se drugo je politika...

Vojnik
05-24-2012, 06:44 AM
Sokol, he is not Maedonian, he is probably just another Pontic/Turkish refugee whos grandparents learnt the Macedonian language from the native Macedonians upon their arrival into Aegean Macedonia.

Vojnik
05-24-2012, 06:48 AM
Let us be honest here, both countries aren't exactly powerhouses when it comes to football. Besides 2 of the 3 last years, Albanian majority teams have won the Macedonian football league.

:coffee:

And who has won the most titles? that's right, the majority Macedonian team, FK Vardar. ;)

Queen B
05-24-2012, 07:11 PM
Most albanians? Only a few are;

http://www.macedonianfootball.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=section&id=5&Itemid=32

Most players of the Greek squad are Vlach and Arvanite

:rotfl: I m going to make a collection of stupid posts.

The 1st places that Greece have, you haven't even dreamed of .

Sokol, he is not Maedonian, he is probably just another Pontic/Turkish refugee whos grandparents learnt the Macedonian language from the native Macedonians upon their arrival into Aegean Macedonia.
I guess you didn't read his profile that he doesn't even live in Greece.

Btw, I lived in Macedonia for 16 years. Why I haven't learned your Bulgarian language, and there was no speaker there to teach me? :eek:

Vojnik
05-25-2012, 05:30 AM
I guess you didn't read his profile that he doesn't even live in Greece.

Btw, I lived in Macedonia for 16 years. Why I haven't learned your Bulgarian language, and there was no speaker there to teach me? :eek:

He doesn't need to live in Greece to be a Prosfigas, that is where he originates right? And when I said he learnt the Macedonian language from the native Macedonians, I didn't mean in the past 20 or 30 years, I meant his ancestors 60 years ago or so. Today sadly the Macedonian language is mostly spoken by the older generations.

Turkophagos
05-25-2012, 07:24 AM
Fakedonians are so desperate....

poiuytrewq0987
05-25-2012, 07:56 AM

Don't worry we will trample Greece with our mighty donkey companion cavalry.

http://www.tportal.hr/ResourceManager/GetImage.aspx?imgId=36237&fmtId=20

Drawing-slim
05-25-2012, 09:18 AM
So desperate infact they're trying to show the world they can fight terrosim by arresting innocent ladies in their home drinking turkish coffee.
Its kinda sad

Queen B
05-25-2012, 10:46 AM
:cool:
Don't worry we will trample Greece with our mighty donkey companion cavalry.

http://www.tportal.hr/ResourceManager/GetImage.aspx?imgId=36237&fmtId=20

:rotfl:

He doesn't need to live in Greece to be a Prosfigas, that is where he originates right? And when I said he learnt the Macedonian language from the native Macedonians, I didn't mean in the past 20 or 30 years, I meant his ancestors 60 years ago or so. Today sadly the Macedonian language is mostly spoken by the older generations.

Sorry, but your Bulgarian dialect, is hardly 60 years old.

Midori
05-25-2012, 10:54 AM
Sorry, but your Bulgarian dialect, is hardly 60 years old.

All Slavic languages are a dialect of Russian :p

poiuytrewq0987
05-25-2012, 11:13 AM
All Slavic languages are a dialect of Russian :p

You got that backwards. All Slavic languages are a dialect of Bulgarian. :coffee: