PDA

View Full Version : Racial Soul

Mortimer
05-24-2012, 02:42 PM
I believe in something I call "racial mind" or "the spirit of the Race", something that lies in our soul and thus also of the racial heritage who governs it. You just cannot put in one box all mankind (or rather the mankinds), because each race has its own mind, even beyond the biological miscegenation. Ask yourself why your colleagues of purebred does fail to adapt to a civilized life, despite the best efforts of the affirmative action policies commited to them

~posted originally by Nick

---- First i think thats utter nonsense, i think every Soul is Unique and Races dont have Sould, and second i think if this were true than you couldnt put in all groups within race into one box...... [Sarcasm Mode on] If this were true you couldnt put in Slavs and Eastern Europeans like Nick into the same Box as Western White People because Slavs are known to be more cruel, lazy, roughless and prone to violence and less civilized behaviour, its what i call "Slavic Soul"[/Sarcasm Mode off]:eek::D

Discuss the matter of Racial Soul, thoughts?

Osprey
05-24-2012, 02:48 PM
The 'thing' that makes two people of the same race click.

Hilda
05-24-2012, 02:50 PM
Racial soul does exist, I have to admit.
Sometimes facial features look differnt own their ethnicity, but the soul is not different.

Mortimer
05-24-2012, 02:51 PM
Racial soul does exist, I have to admit.
Sometimes facial features look differnt own their ethnicity, but the soul is not different.

I think only Individuals have Souls and Races or Groups dont.....

Hilda
05-24-2012, 02:54 PM

No, obviously racial souls exist.
Just look at history.
History was just consist of various racial souls.
And it doesn't mean racism.
I am not saying a certain racial soul is superior than others'

Mortimer
05-24-2012, 02:55 PM
No, obviously racial souls exist.
Just look at history.
History was just consist of various racial souls.
And it doesn't mean racism.
I am not saying a certain racial soul is superiol than others'

i dont see how "history consists of racial souls", can you explain, name a few examples? maybe i just dont get it....

Zack_Fair
05-24-2012, 02:56 PM
I don't believe in any ''Racial Soul''. That just sounds stupid to me.

Mortimer
05-24-2012, 02:59 PM
I don't believe in any ''Racial Soul''. That just sounds stupid to me.

I believe eatch of us is unique as a individual, a race cannot see, cannot hear, cannot smell, not taste, think or speak......

Dacul
05-24-2012, 03:01 PM
Well I think something in your spirit is linked with your ethnicity and not with your genetics and especially with your mother tongue.
So if some romanian parents would take a small african child and raise him in Romania and teach him to speak romanian language,as native language he will be fully romanian for me.
Because education matters also in my opinion.

~Nik~
05-24-2012, 03:03 PM

Because you believe only what pleases you.

If this were true you couldnt put in Slavs and Eastern Europeans like Nick into the same Box as Western White People because Slavs are known to be more cruel, lazy, roughless and prone to violence and less civilized behaviour, its what i call "Slavic Soul"

There is a behavioral system specific to the Slavs, you can not understand because :

1: You are not a Slav
2: You have never lived among them (by this I mean a typical slavic family) and studied the different facets of the personality of the Slavs.
3: You use western stereotypes that apply equally against you.

StonyArabia
05-24-2012, 03:03 PM
There is no racial soul. Since we came from one soul and of it's mate which was Eve. The souls are pretty much the same. The soul in all of us is from the same source and that's of Adam and Eve, so no such thing as a racial soul.

Mortimer
05-24-2012, 03:13 PM
Because you believe only what pleases you.

I believe what i think is correct.

3: You use western stereotypes that apply equally against you.

True, but i put the big sarcasm quotation marks around, i was just joking around....

Zack_Fair
05-24-2012, 03:16 PM
Well I think something in your spirit is linked with your ethnicity and not with your genetics and especially with your mother tongue.
So if some romanian parents would take a small african child and raise him in Romania and teach him to speak romanian language,as native language he will be fully romanian for me.

I agree with this.

~Nik~
05-24-2012, 03:31 PM

An pure African will keep an african soul whatever you do, it is deeply rooted into him. You can never completely train a wolf, like a helpless dog who will end quickly without a master, of course there are exceptions (as there are wild dogs :D),but it is not desirable because the majority will never adapt and survive healthily in the skin of another race.

Mortimer
05-24-2012, 03:33 PM
An pure African will keep an african soul whatever you do, it is deeply rooted into him. You can never completely train a wolf, like a helpless dog who will end quickly without a master, of course there are exceptions (as there are wild dogs :D),but it is not desirable because the majority will never adapt and survive healthily in the skin of another race.

nature comparisons are always funny because humans interact completely differently than all other species

~Nik~
05-24-2012, 03:43 PM
nature comparisons are always funny because humans interact completely differently than all other species

This is even funnier that you can train an wildest animal only by forcing it to live in a confined environment and to adapt to food and habits of domesticated ones. Ultimately will result an pathetic creature unable to live...but it will still be able to bite.

Mortimer
05-24-2012, 03:45 PM
This is even funnier that you can train an wildest animal only by forcing it to live in a confined environment and to adapt to food and habits of domesticated ones. Ultimately will result a pathetic creature unable to live.

humans are not wild animals, but there are evils called "social disease" which result from sedentary lifestyle and applies equally through the boundaries of race and ethnicity, these is well studied. you got a wild imagination.

PetiteParisienne
05-24-2012, 03:51 PM
It's an interesting concept. I do believe in kinship amongst people who have the same roots.

Mortimer
05-24-2012, 03:52 PM
It's an interesting concept. I do believe in kinship amongst people who have the same roots.

yet thats a completely different concept then what Nik means that certain races and subraces are not able to comfort to civilized behaviour, that they are naturally "wild animals" and stuff:)

Osprey
05-24-2012, 04:09 PM
As long as we have eyes, a person of a different phenotype cannot fit into a group, no matter how much indoctrination you do to him/her.
But, if the Politically Correct flames burn our eyes, then anything is possible.
Phenotype (within a range) is as much a part of a person'e essence as his other things, as it is partly shaped by envoirnment and the envoirnment is one thing that determines our culture to a large extent.

~Nik~
05-24-2012, 04:10 PM
yet thats a completely different concept then what Nik means that certain races and subraces are not able to comfort to civilized behaviour, that they are naturally "wild animals" and stuff:)

You don't understand, there are forms of civilizing cultures and there are subcultures. And you think that these subcultures are enough to make one a civilized man. And you speak again of the social aspect of the stuff, everyone is capable of good manners, but everyone is not able to understand them.

Mortimer
05-24-2012, 09:15 PM
You don't understand, there are forms of civilizing cultures and there are subcultures. And you think that these subcultures are enough to make one a civilized man. And you speak again of the social aspect of the stuff, everyone is capable of good manners, but everyone is not able to understand them.

its not even important to "understand" them, if someone comforts to civilized behaviour, he is fine with me.

and its not an individuals choice if he is born in a aristocratic household or a gypsy tent ("wild" examples) yet everyone can be civilized and is capable of learning.....

as for civilizing cultures, every culture is civilizing as every culture basically teaches the same or very similar norms, not to kill, not to steal, not to betray etc. etc.

~Nik~
05-25-2012, 12:40 AM
its not even important to "understand" them, if someone comforts to civilized behaviour, he is fine with me.

Of course it is, and I will represent this very simply : wolves in the sheep disguise amongst the sheeps.

and its not an individuals choice if he is born in a aristocratic household or a gypsy tent ("wild" examples) yet everyone can be civilized and is capable of learning.....

Social status doesn't matter, everyone is able to read a book, but not to understand what is written.

as for civilizing cultures, every culture is civilizing as every culture basically teaches the same or very similar norms, not to kill, not to steal, not to betray etc. etc.

I dont care about social standards, it doesn't fit into the concept of racial psyche.

Mortimer
05-25-2012, 12:41 AM
Of course it is, and I will represent this very simply : wolves in the sheep disguise amongst the sheeps.

Social status doesn't matter, everyone is able to read a book, but not to understand what is written.

I dont care about social standards, it doesn't fit into the concept of racial psyche.

i think your approach of a "racial mind" is essoteric kinda and your nature comparisons are quiete hilarious i told you that before

Supreme American
05-25-2012, 12:43 AM
---- First i think thats utter nonsense, i think every Soul is Unique and Races dont have Sould, and second i think if this were true than you couldnt put in all groups within race into one box...... [Sarcasm Mode on] If this were true you couldnt put in Slavs and Eastern Europeans like Nick into the same Box as Western White People because Slavs are known to be more cruel, lazy, roughless and prone to violence and less civilized behaviour, its what i call "Slavic Soul"[/Sarcasm Mode off]:eek::D

I think there's something on a spiritual level between a person and their heritage. I also think that like with many things, people have the power to ignore it and suppress it.

Growing up I'd sometimes look at pictures of England, I would feel as if part of me came from there and that I had some kinship with them. At the time, I had no idea I had any English ancestry; I didn't find that out until very much later. At the time I knew only of German blood.

~Nik~
05-25-2012, 12:44 AM
i think your approach of a "racial mind" is essoteric kinda and your nature comparisons are quiete hilarious i told you that before

Thank you just for proving my point. :)

Mortimer
05-25-2012, 12:45 AM
I think there's something on a spiritual level between a person and their heritage. I also think that like with many things, people have the power to ignore it and suppress it.

Growing up I'd sometimes look at pictures of England, I would feel as if part of me came from there and that I had some kinship with them. At the time, I had no idea I had any English ancestry; I didn't find that out until very much later. At the time I knew only of German blood.

I agree. But thats different from his concept, he tries to prove the nature of supreme and inferior races ("civilizing cultures" and "untermenschen", quiete like Hitler with his Kulturschaffende, Kulturerhaltende und Kulturzerstörer)

Supreme American
05-25-2012, 12:47 AM
There is no racial soul. Since we came from one soul and of it's mate which was Eve. The souls are pretty much the same. The soul in all of us is from the same source and that's of Adam and Eve, so no such thing as a racial soul.

Why would our souls be carbon copies when our bodies are vastly genetically different?

~Nik~
05-25-2012, 12:49 AM
I agree. But thats different from his concept, he tries to prove the nature of supreme and inferior races ("civilizing cultures" and "untermenschen", quiete like Hitler with his Kulturschaffende, Kulturerhaltende und Kulturzerstörer)

The inferiority of certain races is proven anyway, whether you like it or not.

I'm just saying that you cannot fully understand the Germanic spirit (for example) without a single drop of german blood.

Mortimer
05-25-2012, 12:52 AM
The inferiority of certain races is proven anyway, whether you like it or not.

It just looks as if it were proven, but reality is not that simple, its complex

I'm just saying that you cannot fully understand the Germanic spirit (for example) without a single drop of german blood.

then we dont have to argue anyways, im certain if you are not a least bit germanic you wont understand them fully or feel kinship with them.

~Nik~
05-25-2012, 01:05 AM
It just looks as if it were proven, but reality is not that simple, its complex

Of course there are intelligent individuals among the Gypsies, but that's just exceptions that proves the rule, just as there are Europeans who are close to the gypsies in the mind.

then we dont have to argue anyways, im certain if you are not a least bit germanic you wont understand them fully or feel kinship with them.

You think that knowing how to speak an germanic language and eating sausages with cheese makes of you someone culturally germanic ?

Mortimer
05-25-2012, 01:10 AM
Of course there are intelligent individuals among the Gypsies, but that's just exceptions that proves the rule, just as there are Europeans who are close to the gypsies in the mind.

I think its because of marginalization of a minority in the past centuries and because of the system they live in because its majority non-gypsy, i hope gypsies will improve in the next generations if given the chance.....

You think that knowing how to speak an germanic language and eating sausages with cheese makes of you someone culturally germanic ?

LOL, i wasnt sarcastic with my statement this time, but i do believe that if you grew up among them you can feel close to them yet not as close as someone who is germanic by blood, ideally both manners and blood makes you fully germanic

~Nik~
05-25-2012, 01:15 AM
I think its because of marginalization of a minority in the past centuries and because of the system they live in because its majority non-gypsy, i hope gypsies will improve in the next generations if given the chance.....

You can always try... elsewhere. :)

LOL, i wasnt sarcastic with my statement this time, but i do believe that if you grew up among them you can feel close to them yet not as close as someone who is germanic by blood, ideally both manners and blood makes you fully germanic

Yes, like a dog before his master. You can always bite him or listen to him. ;)

Fortis in Arduis
05-25-2012, 01:23 AM
'Racial soul' or 'folk soul' is some sort of socio-political construct.

Souls are individual and non-physical and we are all individual souls.

I can feel kinship, and might choose to organise socially on that basis, but on a spiritual level, I can feel connection with any soul regardless of race or of ethnicity for that matter.

Whosoever thought up this 'racial soul' idea has a distorted view of what a soul is or no idea whatsoever. Very strange.

Mortimer
05-25-2012, 01:30 AM
You can always try... elsewhere. :)

So you are living prove that Gypsies are still marginalized by enough people who like you admitt it openly or hide it. Also the many anti-gypsy hate posters/pictures and videos which intend to present gypsies as subhumans are prove of it, when i google gypsy i dont find almost none normal humans, but some really weird stuff which distorts reality heavily

Yes, like a dog before his master. You can always bite him or listen to him. ;)

Im not a Dog.

~Nik~
05-25-2012, 01:34 AM
'Racial soul' or 'folk soul' is some sort of socio-political construct.

Souls are individual and non-physical and we are all individual souls.

I can feel kinship, and might choose to organise socially on that basis, but on a spiritual level, I can feel connection with any soul regardless of race or of ethnicity for that matter.

Whosoever thought up this 'racial soul' idea has a distorted view of what a soul is or no idea whatsoever. Very strange.

It is an observable reality, who are living/or who grew up among the Germans (for example) without being a German himself,will never completely understand the psychology of the German man (only from the outside), attention I'm not saying that's impossible, I'm just saying it is not for everyone. You can always adapt if you are smart or to live miserably, but it is not desirable (and I speak knowingly, myself living in a non-slavic country (and so non-fully-understandable for me)).

Guapo
05-25-2012, 01:39 AM
in your head in your head zombie zombie

~Nik~
05-25-2012, 01:47 AM
Because we are in the philosophy section, what an French sociologist have said about it :

"The death is only a movement of individualities. Heredity make circulate the same souls through the generations of the same race."

Gustave le Bon

Fortis in Arduis
05-25-2012, 02:06 AM
It is an observable reality, who are living/or who grew up among the Germans (for example) without being a German himself,will never completely understand the psychology of the German man (only from the outside), attention I'm not saying that's impossible, I'm just saying it is not for everyone. You can always adapt if you are smart or to live miserably, but it is not desirable (and I speak knowingly, myself living in a non-slavic country (and so non-fully-understandable for me)).

Psychology relates to the mind, rather than the soul.

They are not the same thing.

Of course you can relate to German people as souls; you just have to be aware of yourself as one.

Somewhere along the line you confused your mind with your soul. Who misled you?

~Nik~
05-25-2012, 02:21 AM
Psychology relates to the mind, rather than the soul.

They are not the same thing.

Of course you can relate to German people as souls; you just have to be aware of yourself as one.

Somewhere along the line you confused your mind with your soul. Who misled you?

For me the soul equal the spirit. I believe to innatism. :)

Fortis in Arduis
05-25-2012, 03:03 AM
For me the soul equal the spirit. I believe to innatism. :)

You can believe in innatism as well as knowing that the soul is the non-physical spark which drives the mind and the intellect.

Guapo
05-25-2012, 03:16 AM
In Nazi ideology, the race-soul, race soul or racial soul (German: Rassenseele) is a "mystical racial psyche greater than any individual member of the German race". The race-soul was variously believed to be the source of such things as justice and poetry, non-Aryan and mixed races were believed to lack these qualities.

~Nik~
05-25-2012, 03:17 AM
You can believe in innatism as well as knowing that the soul is the non-physical spark which drives the mind and the intellect.

That is perhaps what I was trying to say (my english is not perfect). Anyway, I don't separate what I call the racial spirit of the soul and for me they are one and the same thing. Inevitably for multiethnic/racial people it is hardly conceivable.

Fortis in Arduis
05-25-2012, 04:05 AM
That is perhaps what I was trying to say (my english is not perfect). Anyway, I don't separate what I call the racial spirit of the soul and for me they are one and the same thing. Inevitably for multiethnic/racial people it is hardly conceivable.

lol

You mean that you identify with your body; you think that your body is you.

~Nik~
05-25-2012, 04:11 AM
lol

It's sad that what is labeled as nazi cannot be accepted nowhere.

~Nik~
05-25-2012, 04:14 AM
You mean that you identify with your body; you think that your body is you.

http://www.hapshack.com/images/byGED.jpg

No I think that there is a collective soul. :D

Fortis in Arduis
05-25-2012, 04:20 AM
No I think that there is a collective soul. :D

This is a mistake.

You are an individual soul, and even if you or I had identical twin brothers, we would still be individual souls, separate from them, but racially identical.

Sarmatian
05-25-2012, 04:34 AM
I think its impossible to describe the concept of a soul (either individual or collective) from perspective of philosophy. It belongs to Religion and Spirituality.

~Nik~
05-25-2012, 04:35 AM
This is a mistake.

You are an individual soul, and even if you or I had identical twin brothers, we would still be individual souls.

This is a very christian concept of the soul, I think that individuals are able to connect their respective souls if they are similar in how they were forged. Obviously I'm not talking about cloned souls, but souls made ​​from an particular spiritual element that allows the combination of these souls and the formation of a collective consciousness as a race or people.

Contra Mundum
05-25-2012, 04:55 AM

But that's religious dogma. I doubt there was really an Adam and Eve.

Sarmatian
05-25-2012, 05:01 AM
But that's religious dogma. I doubt there was really an Adam and Eve.

Well there were Adam and Eve for semitic people. But I'm doubt they have any relation to Indo-Europeans.

Contra Mundum
05-25-2012, 05:05 AM

Interesting, and I'm not totally dismissing it, but that could be due more to culture. Our connection to England because of language and the fact that America was founded by Englishmen. I think a lot of white Americans(and some non-white) feel a connection to that regardless if they have an English ancestor or not. There are a couple of people we both know, one of Iranian descent and another of Chinese descent, that are both Anglophiles.

Aces High
05-25-2012, 05:07 AM
I believe in something I call "racial mind" or [B]"the spirit of the Race", something that lies in our soul and thus also of the racial heritage who governs it.

For once you are talking sense.

Of course it exists,and thats why jews are so cohesive because they believe in it too.

~Nik~
05-25-2012, 05:08 AM
For once you are talking sense.

Of course it exists,and thats why jews are so cohesive because they believe in it too.

Hey ! It was originally said by me. :D

Omg, IM has just become a full supremacist gypo because of me. :laugh:

Contra Mundum
05-25-2012, 05:09 AM
Well there were Adam and Eve for semitic people. But I'm doubt they have any relation to Indo-Europeans.

Doesn't matter, it's a myth. There was no more an Adam and Eve as there was a Zeus or Odin.

Aces High
05-25-2012, 05:12 AM
Hey ! It was originally said by me. :D

Well i didnt read the thread,but they are some people who spring to mind and take advantage of it.
Red Indians also believed in it.

Hitler awaked the concept in Europeans and it was like pouring petrol on a fire........that they still cant extinguish.

Fortis in Arduis
05-25-2012, 10:08 AM
The point is that we are souls, not bodies, and so how can a soul have a racial identity? If anyone can answer the question sincerely, I'll consider the possibility otherwise I am not terribly sold on the idea.

Anarch
05-25-2012, 10:32 AM
I reject this superstitious garbage.

Races do not have souls. It's a weak concept coughed up by crusty old romanticists. I believe in socially instilled values and behaviours, common understanding produced by language and history and biologically induced similarity of temperament.

Aces High
05-25-2012, 10:37 AM
The point is that we are souls, not bodies, and so how can a soul have a racial identity? If anyone can answer the question sincerely, I'll consider the possibility otherwise I am not terribly sold on the idea.

If you show a duckling that has been taken away from its mother and hand reared and put it in front of a bird of prey,it will lay flat and pretend its dead and wont move.
Nobody taught it that....it comes from deep within.

So all that balls about we a re a blank canvas and product of our enviorment is rubbish.

Mortimer
05-25-2012, 10:39 AM
If you show a duckling that has been taken away from its mother and hand reared and put it in fornt of a bird of prey,it will lay flat and pretend its dead and wont move.

So all that balls about we a re a blank canvas and product of our enviorment is rubbish.

because there are a few natural instincts, yet the human mind is much more complex then the few natural instincts to be overwhelmingly determined by race

Aces High
05-25-2012, 10:44 AM
because there are a few natural instincts, yet the human mind is much more complex then the few natural instincts to be overwhelmingly determined by race

An instinct is as invisible as a soul....or as love..or hate,they cant be measured or seen or operated on yet we live our lives depending on them and are led by them.

Mortimer
05-25-2012, 10:59 AM
An instinct is as invisible as a soul....or as love..or hate,they cant be measured or seen or operated on yet we live our lives depending on them and are led by them.

a instinct is not really invisible as a soul, because instincts manifest themselfes the way we react and that can be observed and studied, all humans have the same basic instincts, there is no significant difference across race

Sarmatian
05-25-2012, 11:02 AM

Races do not have souls. It's a weak concept coughed up by crusty old romanticists. I believe in socially instilled values and behaviours, common understanding produced by language and history and biologically induced similarity of temperament.

Its not a superstitious garbage. Living organisms do have some sort of energy field that can be photographed using Kirlian effect. Its been successfully used for a while to diagnose people with some medical conditions.

There are reasons to think these energy fields are actually primary in relation to material built and define all our morphology, physiology and behaviour. If its true then racial differences defined by this energetic component. Thus people of same race have some sort of non-material connection.

Mortimer
05-25-2012, 11:06 AM
If its true then racial differences defined by this energetic component. Thus people of same race have some sort of non-material connection.

What are the racial differences? that whites are supreme beings and others less so?

Aces High
05-25-2012, 11:10 AM
a instinct is not really invisible as a soul,

Yes it is.

The way it manifests itself is visible,the same way love manifests itself is visible on the otuside.
Find me where in our physical make up instinct comes from.

When i know im in danger i get a "Gut feeling" not a brain feeling but i dont have a brain in my stomach.
When im in love i get a feeling in my heart not my head...yet i dont have a brain in my heart.

When i find myself in certain surroundings or see images that come from deep inside me i know this is my racial memory.....yet its unexpalianble as love is to someone who has never experienced it.

Its no good all the PC brigade saying we havent got one and we should hurry up and water our blood down until we dont really have one....they can get fucked.
All civilisations know we have it and if some amazonian indian said it you would have all these lesbians and left wing wankers coming in their pants over the poor dears and how they should be left alone and respected.
A white person talks about it and we are racists and nazeees and should be liquidated.

Cč la vie.

~Nik~
05-25-2012, 11:15 AM

Socially instilled values and behaviours + common understanding produced by language and history = Ability to create uniform individuals in manners but not necessarily compatible with each other, so that doesn't understand each other so much, you can still force cats and dogs living together but it will not make the same race (except in the process of domestication).

Biologically induced similarity of temperament = It fits with the idea.

Sarmatian
05-25-2012, 11:19 AM
What are the racial differences? that whites are supreme beings and others less so?

Morphology, physiology and behaviour.

Aces High
05-25-2012, 11:21 AM

That doesnt explain the dreams....where do they come from...?

A case in point.
Robert Graves went into something of a trance like state to translate this ancient poem,i heard him talking about it once saying basically he went into his racial memory to dig it out.

http://celestialelfdanceoflife.blogspot.co.uk/2011/07/battle-of-trees.html

Mortimer
05-25-2012, 11:23 AM
Yes it is.

The way it manifests itself is visible,the same way love manifests itself is visible on the otuside.
Find me where in our physical make up instinct comes from.

Feelings are observable too, We know for sure that feelings exist, yet we dont know where they come from, but if a Soul exists thats not certain, i do believe in it but not the way you do. Its not the same. Instincts and Feelings maybe, Instincts and Soul no. And a "Nigger" feels just as love as you do, and he gets a "gut feeling" as you do when in danger

When i find myself in certain surroundings or see images that come from deep inside me i know this is my racial memory.....yet its unexpalianble as love is to someone who has never experienced it.

I think it could be true but goes deeper then race, it goes into our cells even, our memory as we lived as one-cellars in the sea up to we evolved to the modern human..... Its the experience of our ancestors which is in us, yet people of proximate geography will have more in common but people with proximate socio-economic standards and geography even more so, yet it has nothing to do with "race" per se as in white and black.

Its no good all the PC brigade saying we havent got one and we should hurry up and water our blood down until we dont really have one....they can get fucked.

You are messing two different topics up

A white person talks about it and we are racists and nazeees and should be liquidated.

Cč la vie.

LOL, dont play the victim when Nick clearly thinks that "Niggers" and "Gypsies" are Untermenschen and that he is a Supreme Being

Mortimer
05-25-2012, 11:25 AM
Morphology, physiology and behaviour.

ok the behaviour can be different yet not worse or better just different, just like a arab will not eat pork meat or will wash his feet before he prays and a european will not do it, but i ascribe it to cultural practice rather then rassenseele

Aces High
05-25-2012, 11:29 AM
Its the experience of our ancestors which is in us, yet people of proximate geography will have more in common but people with proximate socio-economic standards and geography even more so, yet it has nothing to do with "race" per se as in white and black.

I was born in africa,could speak swahili before i could speak English....was brought up with black pikanini's until a certain age.

Yet i used to dream about things that i had never heard of or seen....i wasnt brain washed,i was left up to my own devices so nobody induced these thoughts into me.

I had nothing in common with the kaffirs except we were the same age,they had their thoughts i had mine.....yet i didnt dream or think about the things they did,which i should have judging by what you wrote.

It has everything to do with race.....and i dont see why people deny it.

Mortimer
05-25-2012, 11:34 AM
I was born in africa,could speak swahili before i could speak English....was brought up with black pikanini's until a certain age.

Yet i used to dream about things that i had never heard of or seen....i wasnt brain washed,i was left up to my own devices so nobody induced these thoughts into me.

I had nothing in common with the kaffirs except we were the same age,they had their thoughts i had mine.....yet i didnt dream or think about the things they did,which i should have judging by what you wrote.

I meant something else..... namely that people which share the same geography for centuries, for millenias which share a closer relationship in the evolution process, both biological and social, which share a common history, you dreamed about it because your ancestors were from great britain and passed the memory onto you, it does correlate somehow with race but not its not per se something racial, but maybe others in different parts of the world had similar dreams and they are kaffers? who knows for certain?

as for my experience, i knew im from india before i even learned that gypsies are from india in school, but maybe i just remember it falsely and i learned it somewhere first, also i had dreams that im in India among Indians and felt a nice feeling......

Breedingvariety
05-25-2012, 11:40 AM

That explains your strong racism. Also it is an example of internal differences between races.

-If people have not been exposed to different races, they view them as strange;
-If people have been exposed to different races, they view them as alien.

~Nik~
05-25-2012, 11:47 AM
LOL, dont play the victim when Nick clearly thinks that "Niggers" and "Gypsies" are Untermenschen and that he is a Supreme Being

If you don't like it you can always take things in this way: they don't understand us = they are inferior, not because we hate them or because we necessarily want to dominate them, but because their differences are too large for that they can live healthy among us. So somewhere in rejecting you I wish you well.

Mortimer
05-25-2012, 11:56 AM
If you don't like it you can always take things in this way: they don't understand us = they are inferior, not because we hate them or because we necessarily want to dominate them, but because their differences are too large for that they can live healthy among us. So somewhere in rejecting you I wish you well.

Thanks. But i think the differences between me and a average indian person are larger then the difference between me and a average european person.

Anarch
05-25-2012, 12:03 PM
Socially instilled values and behaviours + common understanding produced by language and history = Ability to create uniform individuals in manners but not necessarily compatible with each other, so that doesn't understand each other so much, you can still force cats and dogs living together but it will not make the same race (except in the process of domestication).

I wasn't being a reductionist, I meant all of it. Put all those factors together and you get something along the lines of an ethnoculture. I maintain the 'race soul' is superstitious nonsense. I can understand and deal with Poles easily enough. Russians are a different breed altogether - biological factors don't account for that kind of difference.

Its not a superstitious garbage. Living organisms do have some sort of energy field that can be photographed using Kirlian effect. Its been successfully used for a while to diagnose people with some medical conditions.

There are reasons to think these energy fields are actually primary in relation to material built and define all our morphology, physiology and behaviour. If its true then racial differences defined by this energetic component. Thus people of same race have some sort of non-material connection.

Wait - the Kirlian effect, dealing with bioelectromagnetism - are you seriously trying to use that to prop up this ancient and ridiculous notion of 'race soul'?

Drawing-slim
05-25-2012, 12:20 PM
Agree with Aces. I feel illyrian, something slavs can never understand..

~Nik~
05-25-2012, 12:32 PM
Thanks. But i think the differences between me and a average indian person are larger then the difference between me and a average european person.

Dude, you are a living proof of how miscegenation destructive is. The fact is that miscegenation made unhealthy people, not necessarily born unfit, but without any interpersonal relationship with a single race. You can still survive as a halfbreed by being smart anywhere, but imagine what it is for an average mestizo. In any case, in a perspective of cultural and racial preservation, you will never be welcome.

~Nik~
05-25-2012, 12:43 PM
Russians are a different breed altogether - biological factors don't account for that kind of difference.

Each race has its own blood right ? Or maybe you are among those who see only the color of blood...just like the color skin.

Sarmatian
05-25-2012, 12:48 PM
Wait - the Kirlian effect, dealing with bioelectromagnetism - are you seriously trying to use that to prop up this ancient and ridiculous notion of 'race soul'?

To me bioelectromagnetism is another confirmation of such phenomenon as soul in general.

As for race soul I'm not exactly sure what it means. If it is used to describe some single ethereal entity then I don't think its exists. Race is too complex system for that.

But souls of individuals of different races do have some specific characteristics. Its hard to explain as it is impossible to witness the differences directly.

Comte Arnau
05-25-2012, 12:53 PM
Does soul have a phenotype? What markers define it?

Anarch
05-25-2012, 12:55 PM
Each race has its own blood right ? Or maybe you are among those who see only the color of blood...just like the color skin.

There are different blood groups, sure. I'm type O positive.

To me bioelectromagnetism is another confirmation of such phenomenon as soul in general.

I suppose you also think the second law of thermodynamics disproves evolution too?

As for race soul I'm not exactly sure what it means. If it is used to describe some single ethereal entity then I don't think its exists. Race is too complex system for that.

But souls of individuals of different races do have some specific characteristics. Its hard to explain as it is impossible to witness the differences directly.

How can you have this conversation without being willing to at least provide a working definition of the soul?

~Nik~
05-25-2012, 12:57 PM
Does soul have a phenotype? What markers define it?

We are looking again and again to reduce the level of the spiritual to the physically conceivable level just for reassurance...

Fortis in Arduis
05-25-2012, 01:05 PM
If you show a duckling that has been taken away from its mother and hand reared and put it in front of a bird of prey,it will lay flat and pretend its dead and wont move.

I agree with you. Was there something in my post which led you to think otherwise?

I think that people are having trouble understanding the above.

Mortimer
05-25-2012, 01:05 PM
Dude, you are a living proof of how miscegenation destructive is. The fact is that miscegenation made unhealthy people, not necessarily born unfit, but without any interpersonal relationship with a single race. You can still survive as a halfbreed by being smart anywhere, but imagine what it is for an average mestizo. In any case, in a perspective of cultural and racial preservation, you will never be welcome.

"but without any interpersonal relationship with a single race". cute how you memorized your propaganda but i do feel interpersonalrelationship with a race, with two races to be precise - its just people like you who give me "headaches" by denying me that. and races are abitrary, the borders of race are not always clear.

"you will never be welcome" ...... yet still you cant forbid me to feel like i please

Contra Mundum
05-25-2012, 01:45 PM

Whites like you that were raised in a place where blacks are the majority have a much better understanding of race. The whites calling other whites "racist" tend to live in places where few or no blacks live.

Anarch
05-25-2012, 01:56 PM
We are looking again and again to reduce the level of the spiritual to the physically conceivable level just for reassurance...

Translated: I have no idea what I mean, so I'll obfuscate with words I can't define and hope that's good enough.

Horseman
05-25-2012, 02:16 PM
Of course there is such a thing as the racial soul and soul of ethnic group. This profound cultural background, which in a way beyond rational and extraverbal and makes you feel certain things so and so, just think and dream about it and not something else. This works just statistically, in the case of individuals may fail.

Coriolanus
05-25-2012, 02:18 PM
I share the view of Catholic Cardinal Alojzije Stepinac:

Modern racism blames the Church for not falling on her knees in front of its idols. But is ethnicity the highest human value? It is not, because it would otherwise have to be able to fulfill all human strivings and to make man blessed on earth. And that cannot happen; that should be obvious. And eventually, at death, all racial differences disappear. Therefore, man will not be justified in God's judgment by belonging to this or that race, but by honest life and good deeds. So if love toward a nation crosses the borders of sound reason, then it is no longer love, but passion, and passion is neither of use, nor lasting. . . . That is why the Church, in the matters of ethnicity, also puts forward this principle: what you do not want to have done to yourself, do not do to others! Love for a man's own nation must not make a man into a wild animal, which tears down and provokes revenge; it must make him more noble, so that he can gain the respect and love of other nations for his nation. Therefore love toward your own nation is not contradictory to love for the whole of mankind; they complement each other. All of the nations are children of God.
http://www.catholicculture.org/culture/library/view.cfm?recnum=512

Sarmatian
05-25-2012, 02:27 PM
I suppose you also think the second law of thermodynamics disproves evolution too?

Honestly I've never considered it that way. Will take look on the issue, thanks for the hint :thumb001:

How can you have this conversation without being willing to at least provide a working definition of the soul?

I'm having this conversation because I'm in search of working definition of the soul. I've witnessed some phenomenon which puzzled me, then I've had personal experiences that shocked me. Ever since I'm in search of answers. The problem is with every question I've answered a few more questions appeared.

Aces High
05-25-2012, 02:32 PM
I agree with you. Was there something in my post which led you to think otherwise?

No i was just trying to explain myself a bit more.

~Nik~
05-25-2012, 02:59 PM
"but without any interpersonal relationship with a single race". cute how you memorized your propaganda but i do feel interpersonalrelationship with a race, with two races to be precise - its just people like you who give me "headaches" by denying me that. and races are abitrary, the borders of race are not always clear.

Here we go again...:D

Drawing-slim
05-25-2012, 03:18 PM
Now that we've established there's a racial soul, wich race has the best the higher souls? Collectively.
I suggest shoot for second place because illryians a.k.a albanians got that first place locked, its a no brainer.

Fortis in Arduis
05-25-2012, 04:53 PM
There is no racial soul. There is cultural integrity which is more easily obtained within a community of similar racial origins, (which is being destroyed by materialist ideologies) but otherwise we and the whole of nature relate to one another perfectly on the level of pure or cosmic consciousness, which is why people of all racial backgrounds have the same experience of enlightenment...

Duh... :D

StonyArabia
05-25-2012, 04:54 PM
The Soul has no racial basis at all, because it all came from the first man and woman what ever you want to call them Adam or Eve or other names this does not change the fact. The soul of man is the same everywhere, I did not say they are carbon copies but the soul exist on different plane than the body and it's all same source is what I meant and hence no racial soul exist nor I believe in it.

~Nik~
05-25-2012, 05:35 PM
There is no racial soul. There is cultural integrity which is more easily obtained within a community of similar racial origins, but otherwise we and the whole of nature relate to one another perfectly on the level of pure or cosmic consciousness, which is why people of all racial backgrounds have the same experience of enlightenment...

Duh... :D

I think even for that, there are different speeds. :D

Fortis in Arduis
05-25-2012, 05:50 PM
I think even for that, there are different speeds. :D

There may seem to be, and there are cultural characteristics which have a racial basis, but that is still not evidence for racial soul.

I think that this racial soul idea is in a similar vein to the Nazi Aryan Race; it's a socio-political term, designed to grab your interest for political reasons. Time to drop it, my dear... ;)

Mortimer
05-25-2012, 05:57 PM
Here we go again...:D

Why is it funny?

~Nik~
05-25-2012, 06:15 PM
I think that this racial soul idea is in a similar vein to the Nazi Aryan Race; it's a socio-political term, designed to grab your interest for political reasons. Time to drop it, my dear... ;)

Of course they are connected, the Aryanism and the Spirit of the Race are finally the same thing (for the Nazis), but I believe to the plurality for the racial aspects of the Soul ,those that define your innate characteristics, among the different mankinds (notice that I don't believe to an african Adam + Eve).

GeistFaust
05-25-2012, 06:35 PM
I think there is a racial soul, but its only tangible and expresses itself in and through the concrete expressions of what is connected with race, such as language, culture, and physical orientation. I don't think that it is necessarily tangible in all of its extents, but what is completely to be understood and affirmed if not for the concepts we derive from the empirical world. There are other internal processes and energy fields which are operating within the context of the empirical world, but we can only sense and feel this.

I think it means that the racial soul is not necessarily something which is purely concrete, but that their is something hidden from the phenomenal within it. This portion can only be affirmed by the intuition, sensibility, and feelings in so far as it is guided and affirmed through rational deduction. Ace's High instance and experience that he explained earlier is an instance of intuitive processes acting upon him, and through reason we could establish systematically that such an intuition could only be racially oriented.

That is its the racial soul is not merely something which is shaped by the culture and environment, but is something that is innately formed to some degree or another in the individual. An individual can try to adapt and reform his identity to another culture and environment, which coincides with another racial soul, but he can never kill off this racial soul.

Its something which is permanently marked on him, even though it goes through phases of dynamic transformation relative to the environment and culture it predisposes itself to. An individual who wishes to reject his racial soul through racial mixing or putting himself in a new cultural environment to reform his identity to is only harming who he is. He is degrading his image, and he is abandoning and violating that collective consciousness which unites him with his fellow men and forefathers.

He is causing himself harm, and is only degenerating the grounded nature and "relative" purity of his racial soul with that of other foreign and alien elements. Unfortunately some people see this as a positive action of transcendence, such as social liberals, who believe that it is an act of progress past racial prejudices.

The problem is that racial prejudices are natural, and you can only become truly self-conscious of your inner racist side if you put yourself in an environment which has a majority of individuals that don't share your racial consciousness. That which is alien to you is a threat to you, and naturally your racial soul will tell you that you ought to avoid these individuals.

Not avoid themselves in the sense of having some causal conversation or aiding them at times, but in terms of developing personal relationships with them. I believe that the racial soul is something which is shared whether people are conscious of it or not with people of a similar racial and ethnic stock in a collective whole.

This is especially true at the ethnic level, and in a sense it makes sense if you evaluate each individual family group. There are many differences and level of diversity within the family group, but they all share some form of collective consciousness which unifies them whether they are conscious of this or not.

I believe its better to affirm and actualize these energies rather than merely letting them float at merely a subconscious level, so that the bonds of consciousness that join and unify certain individuals can be shown to exist at a concrete level. It is these concrete actions of bonding which will create a stronger feeling of unification between people sharing a similar racial soul, and it will affirm the true and authentic differences between peoples.

It is a self-conscious determination of self in the collective when the individual unites with similar individuals to practice specific cultures, customs, and traditions which are specific to this collective mentality. These self-conscious determinations of self are not merely drives and passions which arise from culture and environment, but are instinctual reactions to possessing a certain genetic and racial orientation.

These genetic and racial orientations give rise subconsciously to the culture and environment, which in a sense shapes its image, but merely because the culture and environment becomes a concrete reflection of the abstract elements of an collective group's genetic and racial orientation. The problem in today's world is that at subconscious levels the elites have been able to reorient our natural predispositions towards unnatural forms of consciousness.

This is because they have been able to successively distract us and addict us to frivolous and petty concrete expressions of culture and society to reform our identity in a non-racial manner. All this does is suppress our instinctual and subconscious natural predisposition to think naturally in a racial manner. We have been taught its politically incorrect to think in such a manner, and thus the truest and most authentic form of our being has been censored.

At the same time the most blasphemous, animalistic, and unnatural forms and modes of human expression have been given the freedom to express themselves as a collective form of consciousness. This is because we live in a world with corrupt Jewish elites, who do not mind selling their racial souls to frivolous and petty things for money, and degenerating our racial souls through the subcultural mainstream, media, and mass consumerism.

We live in a fraudulent society where the truth of our subconscious is treated and presented as a horrible lie, and that which is merely a horrible lie is presented as a source of freedom and eternal truth. The reason for the elites doing such thing is because they want to create a collective consciousness and identity, which is global, that only acknowledges there never ending and unsatisfied lust for power and money.

Fortis in Arduis
05-25-2012, 06:43 PM
Of course they are connected, the Aryanism and the Spirit of the Race are finally the same thing (for the Nazis), but I believe to the plurality for the racial aspects of the Soul ,those that define your innate characteristics, among the different mankinds (notice that I don't believe to an african Adam + Eve).

Ok, we might agree that a soul is given the body, and situation in life (and thus race, ethnicity and culture) according to its karmic account, but that still does not prove the case for racial soul, when souls are individual atman whose true natures are identical to that of Brahman or the paramatman.

GeistFaust
05-25-2012, 06:57 PM
Fortis Arduis,

I believe that the soul is a conjunctive part of the body, and that the soul itself has a "bodily" form, although it is abstract. The soul itself can not be properly separated from the form of the body, even though it is separated from it theoretically. The soul merely represent the what is of the physical being as an individual, and the potential this individual soul has in a larger framework.

You can not properly conceive of the soul without the body and its concrete expression, because without it than the notion and concept of the soul becomes negated. The independence of the soul as an energy force depends on the functions and operations of the physical self, because without the physical self there would be no grounds upon which to actualize the energy and forces of the soul.

There is little room upon which to say we are just souls and to negate the value of the physical being as being completely separate. They are both reciprocally necessary for each other, and utilize each other to express a specific thought, action, or feeling in a realistic sense.

There is always going to be some sort of metaphysical meaning attached with this rather ordinary and concrete form of expression, but is not merely something we can grasp concretely. Its something we can only sense with our intuitions and sensibility, although we can connect and identify this intuition and sensibility arising through a certain course of events, specific objects, and specific thoughts/actions.

I think that without the physical the static conceptions and notions of the soul would immediately become null, and the dynamic determinations of the soul would lack content and qualitative purpose. If the soul thus depends on the body for its notion and conceptual image then it must be interconnected with the racial and genetic element of the body.

The racial and genetic element of the body influences and affects the manner in which we perceive ourselves in face of the world around us. It also affects and influences the manner in which we perceive the world in face of our own identity.

The connection between the genetic and racial orientations of the physical being and the soul is something subconscious, and is not something which can be necessarily proven and affirmed through concrete expressions. It can be intuitively known and felt though, which would lead one to actualizing their genetic and racial orientations through concrete means and expressions.

As I have said before such expressions can be found in a people's culture, customs, and traditions, and the modes under which they function and operate as a means of shaping and bonding these people's image of being a unified and collective racial self. They affirm and actualize those things which can only be known through the sensibility and intuition.

These concrete forms of actualizing and expressing this intuitive knowledge of there being a connection between the physical self and a collective racial consciousness is strengthened in its bondage through these concrete expressions of culture, language, and custom/tradition.

Breedingvariety
05-25-2012, 07:08 PM
I think soul is individual. It is what you feel as inner most you. But inner-most you is also your closest connection to Absolute, the Universe, The World As One, God. So what you experience as the most important, actually is the most universal you can experience as a living being.

There are to modes of being: negation or affirmation of life. Affirmation is natural, negation is exceptional. Affirmative mode of being means acceptance of cruelty as it is inherent in life. The question then is:- will you be inflictor or receiver at any given moment or as destiny. And that's where race comes as alliance in the cruel state of war.

GeistFaust
05-25-2012, 07:24 PM
I think soul is individual. It is what you feel as inner most you. But inner-most you is also your closest connection to Absolute, the Universe, The World As One, God. So what you experience as the most important, actually is the most universal you can experience as a living being.

There are to modes of being: negation or affirmation of life. Affirmation is natural, negation is exceptional. Affirmative mode of being means acceptance of cruelty as it is inherent in life. The question then is:- will you be inflictor or receiver at any given moment or as destiny. And that's where race comes as alliance in the cruel state of war.

Souls are definitely individual, but I think there is a collective element in which they are grounded in as individuals, which connect them in a collective sense with other individual souls. I think that concepts such as absolute, universal, The World As One, and God are illusory projections of the individual self as it is self-conscious of itself in light of a certain environment, cultural framework, and certain empirical objects.

The intuition and sensibility gives us this feeling and sense of these things having an all encompassing value when in reality they only hold a universal value in regards to the perception and feelings of the individual self as determined by the mind. That said I think there are certain universal truths and images of the World as One, but they are relatively few, and most are perceived from the angle of the "subjective" and are "subjective."

I can agree with all of your last part, and think that subconsciously racial wars and conflicts on a tribal level are natural as a part of relieving oneself of suffering, misery, and the cruelty of survival. This is through giving oneself a feeling of superiority and dominance over this feeling of suffering, misery, and cruelty in survival, and transcending all those elements which bring it upon the individual and the collective whole.

~Nik~
05-25-2012, 07:28 PM

War is eternal (internal as external), as the Lord is a warrior.

Fortis in Arduis
05-25-2012, 07:36 PM
I think that without the physical the static conceptions and notions of the soul would immediately become null, and the dynamic determinations of the soul would lack content and qualitative purpose. If the soul thus depends on the body for its notion and conceptual image then it must be interconnected with the racial and genetic element of the body.

If I were to accept this then I would denying the eternal and non-physical nature of the soul, including my own, and wise and happy people have taught me otherwise and so I prefer to believe them.

So, I think of myself as the eternal non-physical being that I have been told I am by spiritually enlightened people who convinced me so. Of course, it is hard to prove, but spiritual truth hits one like a thunderbolt and it is very hard to forget.

There have been plenty of atheists in my life, often unhappy people, who have said such things as, "when you're gone that's it, there is no life after death". I just cannot respect that, and on reflection, these were bad or misguided people, whose beliefs were unhelpful to themselves and those around them.

GeistFaust
05-25-2012, 07:40 PM
War is eternal (interior as exterior), as the Lord is a warrior.

There is no growth, progress, and strengthening if not for this external and internal constancy of conflict and war with the self and other. A war expresses itself in a concrete manner because of a certain subconscious divide and gap that is in place between the self and the other. This subconscious divide and gap determines itself on the basis of evolution and survival, but does not necessarily directly involve fighting for such causes in a more realistic sense.

That said the need to evolve and survive are environmental and cultural pressures which create an inner conflict in the self, which both the individual and collective self are attempting to determine themselves over and above. If a foreign racial component finds itself within the framework and space of the individual or collective self during a time when survival and evolution is threatened or risk then the possibility for racial conflict increases.

This is why I am a believer that negating alien racial and cultural components would mitigate the possibility of racial conflicts and wars occurring whether they be internal or external. We are facing a more internal form of a racial war here in the West, especially in areas with a heavy multi-cultural and multi-racial inclination. In my opinion this will inevitably lead to a form of racial castigation when people inevitably become aware of a racial soul existing on a subconscious level.

This occurred throughout the Latin American world, and it will soon be implemented in a similar fashion in places like the Anglosphere/America. I believe external forms of racial warfare and conflict are not going to solve any of the conflicts and tensions involved in having people of foreign racial and ethnic component living near each other.

I believe the only way to alleviate such threats of genetic extinction is through more subconscious processes, which ground themselves on the basis of classical liberalism and a more accepting policy towards racial matters. This is the only means of subverting the current suppression of racial consciousness, and resurrecting a true and authentic form of racial consciousness, even though I completely against most forms of classical liberalism and accepting foreign and alien racial components in the cultural framework.

We can't be too idealistic about this situation, even though we wish to preserve certain ideological and traditional frameworks, which are expressed in our intuitions and sensibilities. We must work in a realistic framework that abides and conforms more with the mainstream of the culture or we will be completely self-alienated towards the fringe. Then our message and capacity of igniting and making people aware of the subconscious racial soul will become negated as a possibility.

GeistFaust
05-25-2012, 07:49 PM
If I were to accept this then I would denying the eternal and non-physical nature of the soul, including my own, and wise and happy people have taught me otherwise and so I prefer to believe them.

So, I think of myself as the eternal non-physical being that I have been told I am by spiritually enlightened people who convinced me so. Of course, it is hard to prove, but spiritual truth hits one like a thunderbolt and it is very hard to forget.

There have been plenty of atheists in my life, often unhappy people, who have said such things as, "when you're gone that's it, there is no life after death". I just cannot respect that, and on reflection, these were bad or misguided people, whose beliefs were unhelpful to themselves and those around them.

I don't necessarily think it has to be an either or as you are seeing it, but it could be see in a way where you can incorporate my perspective with yours. I am not going to negate the possibility of the physical being representing some eternal non-physical being, but I am highly doubtful of it given my observations and experiences in life. It would be completely nonsensical for me to say it does not exist though, and to try to disprove it through any rational method or logical syllogism.

I think the matter of believing in such a proposition of their being an eternal non-physical element of self, which represents itself in the physical self, is more of a matter of your sensibilities and intuitions reactions to the succession of events in your life. It has a lot to do with your experiences and observations of the concrete world around you as determined through an intuitive thought.

An intuitive thought which makes the concept of such an eternal non-physical element of self existing highly probable for you, but then again this is applicable to your individual self. I think this is why its important to differentiate what is perceived as universal, God, The World as One, and truth when it comes to different individuals.

We all have different experiences, methods of analyzing, psychological orientation, racial orientation, ect, which will influence and affect the manner in which we believe of something as being true or perceive it as being highly possible.

This would all be based on our own concrete observations and experiences of the concrete expressions of reality as determined through the succession of your events in life. The reality of which for you is largely determined, whether it be known or not, by your instincts and sensibility.

Fortis in Arduis
05-25-2012, 07:54 PM
Geist, where you say racial soul, I might say racial imperative.

Racial soul is a religiose device being employed by politicians towards political ends, and that's a bit cheeky.

GeistFaust
05-25-2012, 08:01 PM
Geist, where you say racial soul, I might say racial imperative.

Racial soul is a religiose device being employed by politicians towards a political end, and that's a bit cheeky.

I don't disagree that there is a political aspect to the identity and structure of the racial soul, but to say it is purely a socio-political construct would be a bit too reductionist. I think that it is something that can be found on both on the individual and collective level through certain concrete expressions, which are merely the results of an actualizing of subconscious energies and instincts.

That is a racial soul is an instinctual reaction to sharing a similar genetic and racial structure. We can never know why the instinct reacts the way it does, but it only seems rational to deduct that such instincts and feelings must have some racial and genetic basis. This can be especially seen in the way people react to the concrete forms and expressions of the inner genetic reality of self, which constitutes the racial identity of the individual and collective whole.

I think certain individuals could have higher levels of racial consciousness among a specific collective racial whole, and that certain collective racial wholes have different and more developed manners of expressing and recognizing their racial and genetic connection.

A connection which exists merely at the subconscious level, and only directly expresses itself through the forms of culture, language, customs/traditions, ect. There is no doubt that there is a socio-political factor which is at play, but to say that this is the mere catalyst and driving force in creating an illusion of the racial soul is something I am skeptical of.

This is at least based off my own experiences, judgments, observations, feelings, and personal judgments, which I know others definitely do not share.

Fortis in Arduis
05-25-2012, 09:08 PM
Well, Geist, I won't be having a racial soul today, if that's ok with you. :)

If I find someone who wants one, I'll be sure to direct them here, so they can pick one up and start identifying straight away! :thumbs

rhiannon
05-30-2012, 05:54 AM

I find this answer relevant to my own life as well. I believe it explains why it is not enough for me to simply see myself as American, actually.