PDA

View Full Version : Caste System in India

Mortimer
05-27-2012, 04:55 PM
Do you think the Castem System was found by Whites, ideally Light Nordics? Also do you think there are significant* racial difference between the castes nowadays? Or is it just a different status?

*Scheduled Castes do cluster apart slightly from High Castes but together they still form a southasian cluster, right?

Neanderthal
05-27-2012, 05:04 PM
It is on the Vedas (वेदा) that Krishna drove his enemies away from certain parts of India; And he being fair skinned and blue eyed established the Caste system. Atleast to my Knowledge.

Mortimer
05-27-2012, 05:13 PM
It is on the Vedas (वेदा) that Krishna drove his enemies away from certain parts of India; And he being fair skinned and blue eyed established the Caste system. Atleast to my Knowledge.

Can you quote that part out of the Vedas? With link so i could look it up, thanks. Not that i think you are a lier just maybe you read it somehwere and there are many false informations on the internet.

Óttar
05-27-2012, 05:13 PM
What!? Krishna isn't even mentioned in the Vedas as his cult emerged in the 4th century BCE. What's more, the name Krishna itself means "dark blue, black" and is a reference to his skin.

Krishna
eighth avatar of Vishnu, 1875, from Skt. krshnah, lit. "the Black One," from PIE *kers-no-, suffixed form of root *kers- "dark, dirty" (cf. O.C.S. crunu, Rus. coron, Serbo-Cr. crn, Czech cerny, O.Prus. krisnas "black," Lith. kersas "black and white, variegated").

http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=Krishna

Mortimer
05-27-2012, 05:14 PM
What!? Krishna isn't even mentioned in the Vedas as his cult emerged in the 4th century BCE. What's more, the name Krishna itself means "dark blue, black" and is a reference to his skin.

Krishna
eighth avatar of Vishnu, 1875, from Skt. krshnah, lit. "the Black One," from PIE *kers-no-, suffixed form of root *kers- "dark, dirty" (cf. O.C.S. crunu, Rus. coron, Serbo-Cr. crn, Czech cerny, O.Prus. krisnas "black," Lith. kersas "black and white, variegated").

He is the Heroe of the Bhavad Gita though who led the Aryan Puranas agains their Enemies.

Osprey
05-27-2012, 05:16 PM

Krishna

Looks like Hellhammer mixed up skin and eyes. :D

Zack_Fair
05-27-2012, 05:17 PM
Krishna was Jet Black in color. And I think he had Black eyes...

Óttar
05-27-2012, 05:18 PM
He is the Heroe of the Bhavad Gita though who led the Aryan Puranas agains their Enemies.
The Bhagavad Gita is not in the Vedas. It is in the Mahabharata, an epic that was written about a thousand years after the Vedas. The Kauravas are not non-Aryans.

Mortimer
05-27-2012, 05:19 PM
here is a summary, of data http://davidduke.comwww.resist.comwww.stormfront.orgwww.v nnforum.com/showthread.php?t=136682

Indra the Supreme Vedic God is described as brown
RV 1.65 "Him with the fleece they purify, brown, golden-hued, beloved of all, Who with exhilarating juice goes forth to all the deities"

Mortimer
05-27-2012, 05:20 PM
The Bhagavad Gita is not in the Vedas. It is in the Mahabharata, an epic that was written about a thousand years after the Vedas. The Kauravas are not non-Aryans.

Its not in the Vedas true, but still the traditon continues on from Vedic Period.

Zack_Fair
05-27-2012, 05:21 PM
Do you think the Castem
System was found by
Whites, ideally Light
Nordics?
This seems like false info you'd get on the net...

Also do you think
there are significant*
racial difference between
the castes nowadays? Or is
it just a different status?
Mostly just status. My Nair friends/Kshatriya friends have very diverse phenotypes. One is Nordindid with that ''Aryan golden skin'' and another a ''Black Dravidian''.

Mortimer
05-27-2012, 05:22 PM
This seems like false info you'd get on the net...

Mostly just status. My Nair friends/Kshatriya friends have very diverse phenotypes. One is Nordindid with that ''Aryan golden skin'' and another a ''Black Dravidian''.

Thanks for Info Cloud Strife, and i never saw really an Black Dravidian. Do they really exist and i mean do they really have black skin like SSA or are it just the pictures and photos on the net?

Zack_Fair
05-27-2012, 05:25 PM
Why wouldn't they exist? :lol: I have plenty of friends like that.

Mortimer
05-27-2012, 05:26 PM
Why wouldn't they exist? :lol: I have plenty of friends like that.

I just never saw one. But then again i never saw many Indians.

Neanderthal
05-27-2012, 05:54 PM
Can you quote that part out of the Vedas? With link so i could look it up, thanks. Not that i think you are a lier just maybe you read it somehwere and there are many false informations on the internet.

Krishna

Again i'm not an expert. Guess I mixed things up, sorry haha.

Zack_Fair
05-27-2012, 06:12 PM
Again i'm not an expert. Guess I mixed things up, sorry haha.

Lol, no problem. I'm Indian and I only know the bare minimum of this stuff...