PDA

View Full Version : Greek dna and continuity

Linet
05-27-2012, 07:19 PM
Something for thought....:)
All opinions and comments are accepted but please see the whole videos first and not just parts of it or you wont have a full picture :thumbs up.

aZAunpOGv8

FY-yJTDcOmc

Pecheneg
05-27-2012, 07:23 PM
videos.

aZAunpOGv8k

FY-yJTDcOmc

Linet
05-27-2012, 07:33 PM
Thanks Pecheneg :)

Onur
05-28-2012, 09:12 AM
Ancient Greek statues doesn't represent the look of people because according to their pagan belief, they were adoring human body form and personifying the ideal male forms as gods.

So, all the ancient Greek statues represents the human form they like and adore but not the real human forms of ancient Greeks themselves.

Greek dna and continuity? I think i don't need to express my opinion to that because i am just laughing to these claims :D

Kanuni
05-28-2012, 09:23 AM
Greek dna and continuity? I think i don't need to express my opinion to that because i am just laughing to these claims :D

Can you express your opinion in this matter?I will accept it only if you back up with reliable genetic studies.

Greeks seem to be pretty native by autosomal DNA they score high both on Mediterranean and WestAsian components.

So maybe you are trying to put your inferiority complex because you are less than 7% descended from Turkic people.

Linet
05-28-2012, 09:43 AM
Also, even if those are the statues of the ideal of the Greeks about beauty, that doesnt change the fact that is the beauty their eyes were accustomed to see. If they were used in the Germanic or Russian beauty the status would look exactly like that, the ideal Slavic or Nordic beauty.
But how can you create tha stautue of somethign you have never seen...?

kabeiros
07-05-2012, 11:24 AM
Also, even if those are the statues of the ideal of the Greeks about beauty, that doesnt change the fact that is the beauty their eyes were accustomed to see. If they were used in the Germanic or Russian beauty the status would look exactly like that, the ideal Slavic or Nordic beauty.
There are statues(called adriants) of historical persons like Plato, Aristotle, Diogenes etc. which would look very typical in modern Greece...and very atypical in modern Nordic countries. The drawings on vessels and stuff are quite typical for Mediterraneans, too...

Linet
07-06-2012, 11:30 AM
Yep, exactly :)
...and in the videos i posted, one can see the similarities.... :thumbs:

Bugarash
07-06-2012, 08:59 PM
Greeks are in fact bulgarians.
most of them,slavic invasions reached Pelopones back in the days:)

Linet
07-08-2012, 12:57 PM
Too bad dna says the opposite... :eyes

Tauromachos
08-22-2017, 12:34 AM

No Slavic invasions in Peloponese,only 2 slavic tribes that settled there with permission by the
Byzantines.

Scholarios
08-22-2017, 04:44 AM
No Slavic invasions in Peloponese,only 2 slavic tribes that settled there with permission by the
Byzantines.

2 slavic tribes recorded, and not a single "hellene" named as such...

Tauromachos
08-22-2017, 05:28 AM
2 slavic tribes recorded, and not a single "hellene" named as such...

Troll!

Scholarios
08-22-2017, 05:32 AM
Troll!

nonetheless, true. so i guess no hellenes lived in peloponnese at the time, since they aren't mentioned there in the 7th century. Or 8thor 9th or 10th for that matter. it is my firm belief that they settled in Morea only in the 15th Century, when Gemistos Plethon mentions them for the first time.

How ya like them apples? switching over to Neo-Greek/Albanian logic a la' Hellenas has it's advantages, I must say.

Dorian
08-22-2017, 05:35 AM
Oute enan kafe de borei napolafsei kaneis.

Linet
08-22-2017, 08:02 AM
Oute enan kafe de borei napolafsei kaneis.

Ti epathe o kafes sou? :chin:

Dorian
08-22-2017, 01:10 PM
Ti epathe o kafes sou? :chin:

mou vgike ligo anth-ellinikos :P

Linet
08-22-2017, 01:12 PM
mou vgike ligo anth-ellinikos :P

Ezises ena proino drama loipon...an kai bebaia edo mesa tha eprepe pleon na exeis sinithisei tetoious kafedes :speechless-smiley-0

Tauromachos
08-22-2017, 01:48 PM
Ezises ena proino drama loipon...an kai bebaia edo mesa tha eprepe pleon na exeis sinithisei tetoious kafedes :speechless-smiley-0

Τι να πουμε,εδο εχουμε να κανουμε με εναν δευτερο Φαλμεραυερ

DarknessWin
08-22-2017, 02:05 PM

Just show me an ancient Greek statue of Nordic appearance,
all of the Statues are AtlantoMed, Pontid , AlpineMed and DinaroMed types

DarknessWin
08-22-2017, 02:06 PM

Wrong, actually its the other way around.
Modern Bulgarians are actually native thracians connected to ancient Greeks
and that's why both Greeks and Bulgarians belong to Pontid phenotype

Linet
08-22-2017, 02:10 PM
Τι να πουμε,εδο εχουμε να κανουμε με εναν δευτερο Φαλμεραυερ

Αν εννοείς τον Σχολάριο....να παιρνείς βαθειές ανάσες όταν διαβάζεις τις απαντήσεις του....κάποιες φορές θες να τον πνίξεις http://yoursmiles.org/ssmile/quarrel/s0607.gif και κάποιες άλλες να τον φιλήσεις :kiss: ...είναι σαν kinder έκπληξη. Προσπαθεί να είναι αντικειμενικός και κάποιες φορές το παρακάνει και φτάνει στο άλλο άκρο να φαίνεται ανθέλληνας. Βαθείες ανάσες και ηρεμία :levitate: ....συμβουλή μου...

Linet
08-22-2017, 02:13 PM
Just show me an ancient Greek statue of Nordic appearance,
all of the Statues are AtlantoMed, Pontid , AlpineMed and DinaroMed types

Thats exactly my point :thumbs:

Tauromachos
08-22-2017, 02:15 PM
Αν εννοείς τον Σχολάριο....να παιρνείς βαθειές ανάσες όταν διαβάζεις τις απαντήσεις του....κάποιες φορές θες να τον πνίξεις http://yoursmiles.org/ssmile/quarrel/s0607.gif και κάποιες άλλες να τον φιλήσεις :kiss: ...είναι σαν kinder έκπληξη. Προσπαθεί να είναι αντικειμενικός και κάποιες φορές το παρακάνει και φτάνει στο άλλο άκρο να φαίνεται ανθέλληνας. Βαθείες ανάσες και ηρεμία :levitate: ....συμβουλή μου...

Ναι αυτον ενω...

Ευχαριστο για της Συμβουλες

Voskos
08-24-2017, 05:41 PM
God bless orthodoxy.

catgeorge
08-25-2017, 03:15 AM

:food-smiley-004:

brennus dux gallorum
08-31-2017, 01:54 PM

Greeks are extremely distant from Bulgarians compare to geographical proximity, and along with pontic being minority in Greece, it almost never has the gorid influence like Bulgarian gorid has

catgeorge
09-02-2017, 02:21 AM
Greeks are extremely distant from Bulgarians compare to geographical proximity, and along with pontic being minority in Greece, it almost never has the gorid influence like Bulgarian gorid has

Don't be ridiculous. We are similar.

The only difference is Bulgarians don't have any Atlanto-Meds and Alpines and Greeks don't have any Gorids and Baltids.

But both have Meds, Dinarids and Pontids. They're not very far from South Greeks.

Go to Bulgaria and tell them you are Greek and they will want to be your friend more than some Western and Northern Euro would. I have family that suffered in their hands but does not mean as people I dislike

https://clilnegreira.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/image2.jpg

Hellenas
09-02-2017, 03:45 AM
The only difference is Bulgarians don't have any Atlanto-Meds

"The Bulgarians are a composite people, with the following racial elements easily discernible: (a) a medium to tall-statured Atlanto-Mediterranean;"

"The basic element is the Atlanto-Mediterranean, which probably goes back to the Neolithic;"

"The presence of a strongly entrenched Atlanto-Mediterranean population of Neolithic date in all of the lowland Balkans south and east of the Iron Gate is becoming increasingly evident. In Bulgaria it is geographically most concentrated along the southern ethnic periphery, and among Bulgarian colonies abroad, as in the Crimea."

https://www.theapricity.com/snpa/chapter-XII15.htm

brennus dux gallorum
09-02-2017, 02:55 PM
Don't be ridiculous. We are similar.

The only difference is Bulgarians don't have any Atlanto-Meds and Alpines and Greeks don't have any Gorids and Baltids.

But both have Meds, Dinarids and Pontids. They're not very far from South Greeks.

Go to Bulgaria and tell them you are Greek and they will want to be your friend more than some Western and Northern Euro would. I have family that suffered in their hands but does not mean as people I dislike

https://clilnegreira.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/image2.jpg

What you referred is already enough to consider them distant, but considering pca, they are already genetically distant from southern Greece (peloponnese, sterea).They are a little closer to northern 1/3 of the country (from thessaly to Macedonia) but still do not overlap

Next time you are going to talk confidently about things you have no idea (as always) do me the favor and don't quote me, I have no time to waste

And being in Bulgaria more than twice a year, you will not tell me what Bulgaria is. Ialso consider them friends, but I can't see similarities with most of the country

Graecian
09-02-2017, 03:04 PM
Linet, your emoticons always make my mood :)

Linet
09-02-2017, 03:51 PM
Linet, your emoticons always make my mood :)

:eyes ....https://img02.deviantart.net/af02/i/2006/206/b/a/dancing_emoticons_by_kitkatty.gif ..... https://orig07.deviantart.net/e990/f/2010/311/4/b/thank_you_flower_sign_by_mirz123-d32cayv.gif