PDA

View Full Version : South African President weird portrait

PeacefulCaribbeanDutch
05-28-2012, 04:38 AM
President Jacob Zuma

Portrait of president Jacob Zuma named "the Spear" of South Africa was defaced and attacked, weird story just felt like sharing.

He has 4 wives and kids out of wedlock too.
http://www.globalpost.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/gp3_small_article/the_spear_jacob_zuma_painting_22_05_2012.jpg

notice the Obama style coloring

Contra Mundum
05-28-2012, 04:45 AM
President Jacob Zuma

He has 4 wives and kids out of wedlock too.

Typical.

Methmatician
05-28-2012, 04:53 AM
He should hang it in his office.

Aces High
05-28-2012, 06:26 AM
Is there a little explanation card next to the picture outlining the primates eating and mating habits etc.
I always find them useful when explaining to my kids about the various species of monkey.

I remember once on a school trip visiting the monkey enclosure at London zoo and seeing a monkey having a wank with its foot.....it looked just like him.

Also the name is quite revealing......zuma...zooma....

Radogost
06-12-2012, 08:15 AM
isn't that racist?

Hurrem sultana
06-12-2012, 08:50 AM
Is there a little explanation card next to the picture outlining the primates eating and mating habits etc.
I always find them useful when explaining to my kids about the various species of monkey.

I remember once on a school trip visiting the monkey enclosure at London zoo and seeing a monkey having a wank with its foot.....it looked just like him.

poor kids if you teach them this,i mean how is society going to accept them:eek:

Fortis in Arduis
06-12-2012, 12:57 PM

How so? :confused:

Bosnian, political correctness ill-prepares children for the harsh realities of the multicultural experiment. Tolerance is a strength and a virtue, but it is better to be brought up with a skeptical inclination as well.