Yaroslav
05-28-2012, 04:54 AM
I don't. :)

Sikeliot
05-28-2012, 04:57 AM
Of course.

Mesrine
05-28-2012, 04:57 AM
Yes. LOTS of it, under any form. I couldn't survive without pork.

Yaroslav
05-28-2012, 04:58 AM
Pork is unhealthy as pigs are very dirty animals. Same with lobsters.

Contra Mundum
05-28-2012, 04:59 AM

Good, more for me.

http://redstandard.org/editrix/porkbacon.jpg
http://nuggetr.com/sites/default/files/styles/large/public/field/image/Bacon_strips.jpg

GeistFaust
05-28-2012, 05:02 AM
I love all kinds of meat, especially pork, and would say that a great deal of favorite foods are constituted at least partially of some sort of meat.

Great Dane
05-28-2012, 05:02 AM
Of course.
I don't. :)Why not, are you Jewish or Muslim?

Yaroslav
05-28-2012, 05:03 AM
Why not, are you Jewish or Muslim?

I'm Christian. Christianity doesn't forbid eating pork, but God labels it unclean in Leviticus and I'm taking His advice.

Methmatician
05-28-2012, 05:10 AM
Never on it's own, but on pizza and cheese and bacon rolls I do, etc.

Crn Volk
05-28-2012, 05:14 AM
Yes please :thumbs up

http://theexpiredmeter.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/Pig-on-a-spit.jpg

Leadchucker
05-28-2012, 05:17 AM
We eat pork products a couple times a week, usually lean cut loins,pork chops on the grill and bacon once a week on Sunday fryups.

Marmie Dearest
05-28-2012, 05:25 AM
Why yes, bacon and sausages are delicious. So is the occasional Southern style pulled pork barbecue or pork chop.

Of course I don't eat it every day, but in moderation pork is a delicious part of many cuisines.

Aces High
05-28-2012, 06:21 AM
Pork is unhealthy as pigs are very dirty animals. Same with lobsters.

Cows and chickens on the the hand always brush their teeth in the morning and have a shower.

Crn Volk
05-28-2012, 06:25 AM
Cows and chickens on the the hand always brush their teeth in the morning and have a shower.

lolz

Su
05-28-2012, 06:32 AM
Nope.

StonyArabia
05-28-2012, 06:40 AM
I like all kinds of meat deer, buffalo, beef, chicken, turkey, sparrows, quails, duck, lamb, rabbit, camel, goat and variety of fish. Pork though I will never touch it, nor would lobster. Pork is not healthy for you and is one of the most harmful meats, and like you mentioned Yaroslav it's not really animal made to be food, the reason people eat it because it's cheap due to the litter size of the pigs unlike say sheep, it's about saving money more than anything. As well if Pork is not cooked right you can get diseases and various health complications, so it's better to be safe than sorry.

Pallantides
05-28-2012, 06:43 AM
Sometimes, but not that often.

Anarch
05-28-2012, 07:16 AM
Pork is not healthy for you and is one of the most harmful meats, and like you mentioned Yaroslav it's not really animal made to be food, the reason people eat it because it's cheap due to the litter size of the pigs unlike say sheep, it's about saving money more than anything. As well if Pork is not cooked right you can get diseases and various health complications, so it's better to be safe than sorry.

That's simply not true. Pigs obviously are supposed to be eaten, otherwise God would've given us another animal to turn into bacon.

I eat pork. Religiously :thumb001:

http://www.smkw.com/large/knife/MSM016F.jpg

SilverKnight
05-28-2012, 07:20 AM
Yes, I do, like it but try to avoid it as much as possible. I replace it for Turkey bacon :) much healthier.

05-28-2012, 07:33 AM
Yuck, no.

Yaroslav
05-28-2012, 07:35 AM
That's simply not true. Pigs obviously are supposed to be eaten, otherwise God would've given us another animal to turn into bacon.

I eat pork. Religiously :thumb001:

http://www.smkw.com/large/knife/MSM016F.jpg

Read Book of Leviticus, God clearly says it is "unclean".

Vixen
05-28-2012, 07:42 AM
I LOVE all meat except fish and seafood.
In fact, I think I´m gonna have a bacon cheeseburger right now :D

Han Cholo
05-28-2012, 07:45 AM
I don't really like pork but you might seldom spot me eating a pork pie to piss Muslims, Jews and other nutty religious fanatics.

Rastko
05-28-2012, 07:46 AM
First world problems...

Quorra
05-28-2012, 07:47 AM
Pork, unfortunately, gives me nightmares. It tastes awesome.

http://yeinjee.com/food/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/chinese-roast-pork-01.jpg

I really miss it. Especially with apple sauce.

rashka
05-28-2012, 07:53 AM
How can anyone kill and eat such a cute animal? Humans should know better.

I would rather kiss him.

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=23278&stc=1&d=1338191577

Rødskjegg
05-28-2012, 07:59 AM

So what? Pork is God damned delicious ;)

I would not take food tips that are a couple of thousand years old seriously.

Contra Mundum
05-28-2012, 08:02 AM
I like all kinds of meat deer, buffalo, beef, chicken, turkey, sparrows, quails, duck, lamb, rabbit, camel, goat and variety of fish. Pork though I will never touch it, nor would lobster. Pork is not healthy for you and is one of the most harmful meats, and like you mentioned Yaroslav it's not really animal made to be food, the reason people eat it because it's cheap due to the litter size of the pigs unlike say sheep, it's about saving money more than anything. As well if Pork is not cooked right you can get diseases and various health complications, so it's better to be safe than sorry.

You can say that about any meat that isn't cooked well. What are these disease risks associated with pork? Seafood has mercury and other toxins, and there was the madcow scare with beef, and salmonella can be found in all meat, especially chicken.

There's no scientific reason to avoid pork. It's entirely religious driven, even to the point of paranoia, like the mass slaughter of pigs in Egypt.

Vojnik
05-28-2012, 08:09 AM
The only type of pork I really eat is bacon, I love bacon. Pigs are very dirty animals though. They eat their own dead piglets and they eat basically anything and we eat them, wtf!

Quorra
05-28-2012, 08:13 AM
The only type of pork I really eat is bacon, I love bacon. Pigs are very dirty animals though. They eat their own dead piglets and they eat basically anything and we eat them, wtf!

At least they don't eat live piglets.

Vojnik
05-28-2012, 08:19 AM
At least they don't eat live piglets.

Yeah that would make a big difference. :rolleyes:

Quorra
05-28-2012, 08:21 AM
Yeah that would make a big difference. :rolleyes:

Why wouldn't that make a difference?

Onur
05-28-2012, 09:07 AM
This should be the biggest reason to avoid it.

We shouldn't eat carnivore or omnivore animals. It`s wrong. We should only eat animals who only eats herbs, plants but not meat.

Tor-mentor
05-28-2012, 09:12 AM
Yes!!
I eat pork, and a lot of it!
I also like horsemeat, chicken, beef, actually all meat is good..

I dont eat sheep or goat, those are the true unclean creatures.

Talvi
05-28-2012, 09:23 AM
I dont know if its true, but I have heard that the reason why religions originating the warmer climates ban pork is because you sweat more and smell worse after eating pig.

Vojnik
05-28-2012, 09:25 AM
And to the Chistians on this forum who love to parade their pork eating, here is a verse from the Bible.

Deuteronomy 14:8

The pig is also unclean; although it has a split hoof, it does not chew the cud. You are not to eat their meat or touch their carcasses.

So pork is forbidden in Christianity as it is in Islam.

Anarch
05-28-2012, 09:29 AM

I don't know about you, but I'm pretty sure that wonderful invention of fire is quite helpful in preparing food. Y'know, I've never been sick from eating pig. Now, chicken, that's another story...

Speaking of which, what are your thoughts on chicken, or eggs in particular? Have you ever given any thought to the fact that every time you eat an egg - hardboiled, over easy or poached - you're effectively eating a hen's period? That sounds far more disgusting, but a true breakfast without bacon and eggs is an oxymoron :thumb001:

I would rather kiss him.

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=23278&stc=1&d=1338191577

I know, never has such delicious food been presented so well! I've also eaten rabbit, even though I used to have two rabbits as pets, they were pretty cute.

Hurrem sultana
05-28-2012, 09:43 AM
no i don't,and i will never

poiuytrewq0987
05-28-2012, 09:44 AM

Muslim troll alert.

http://www.mediaite.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Screen-shot-2010-12-09-at-11.14.41-AM.png

jerney
05-28-2012, 10:26 AM
No, but only because I think it tastes disgusting. I'm usually ok with bacon though, unless it's not cooked enough and the fat feels rubbery.

Aces High
05-28-2012, 10:42 AM

This was a public information announcement brought to you on behalf of the backwards muslim food council.
Nexts weeks instalement we will be having a special on how is the best way to wipe your arse with a rock demonstarted to you by our middle east correspondent and sanitary expert Akbul bin Sick.

ricko0812
05-28-2012, 10:48 AM
And to the Chistians on this forum who love to parade their pork eating, here is a verse from the Bible.

Deuteronomy 14:8

So pork is forbidden in Christianity as it is in Islam.

I suggest getting your dietary advice from a more credible and modern book.

Yasmina
05-28-2012, 10:54 AM
Pigs are not clean animals, they eat everything.

Eat cow or mutton instead.

Or don't eat meat, be vegetarian, better for you and for the animals

Midori
05-28-2012, 10:55 AM
No.

Queen B
05-28-2012, 10:57 AM
Of course.

Aces High
05-28-2012, 11:02 AM

How can you fucking arabs talk about cleanliness when you yourselves are a byeword for filth...?

Last time i was in jerusalem in the old quarter just next to the wailing wall or al haqsa mosque there are rows of anicent shops in the market and the fucking arabs are cutting up sheep and cows on the floor....and the place is heaving with flies...................and you have the gaul to talk about cleanliness.

Not to mention some bedouin who i fell in with once in Jordan...the women were cutting up a camel and chewing meat they ripped off the bone with their teeth...chewing it and then forcing it into the small intestine tubes with their tongues to make sausages.
Then everybody gets to sit round the communal dish and put their bare hands into the rice and goo and dig out mouthfulls of food.
Fuckers have never heard of forks or spoons.

Yasmina
05-28-2012, 11:11 AM
what is problem with cutting sheep on floor? where they should cut on the sky?
is normal to cut on the floor and hang with metal hook up. flies will come, so will brids and insects..we kill the flies? we have chemicals that keep flies away, but then meat becomes dirty lol...flies are also creatures of Allah.

What is important is that the meat is good quality, fresh. Not mac donald style, everything eccept meat inside. you are eating not meat, but shit, like kaka.

you go and look the pig factories how the pigs live and how they are killed, you know how? or you are clueless? go and get educated before you insult me, shame on u. why you attack me like this?

How can you fucking arabs talk about cleanliness when you yourselves are a byeword for filth...?

Last time i was in jerusalem in the old quarter just next to the wailing wall or al haqsa mosque there are rows of anicent shops in the market and the fucking arabs are cutting up sheep and cows on the floor....and the place is heaving with flies...................and you have the gaul to talk about cleanliness.

safinator
05-28-2012, 11:13 AM
Lulz ^

Arthur Scharrenhans
05-28-2012, 11:15 AM
You bet I do! :-)
Pork is a religion in my region... a couple of towns have even raised monuments to the Pig, the absolute lord and king of Emilian cuisine.

Felino, province of Parma:
http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/4506/pork1.jpg

Castelnuovo Rangone, province of Modena:
http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/9414/pork2.jpg

Aces High
05-28-2012, 11:18 AM
What is important is that the meat is good quality, fresh. Not mac donald style,

Another time when i was in the kate in Cyprus we were based near Turkeytown on the border (Nicosia) and right next to the border on the turk side was a meat processing plant.
We used to watch the trucks pull up loaded with dead horses,sheep....cows....dogs and whatever other roadkill they had thrown in the back to be made into halal food products.

All i can say about your quality is "bon appetit".:thumbs up

askra
05-28-2012, 11:28 AM

That is a excuse, to justify the senseless precepts against the pork meat written in a book old 1,500 years, called Quran.
Pigs eat what humans give them to eat. In EU all pigs in factory farms are reared with fodder as happen for all farm animals.

Yasmina
05-28-2012, 11:39 AM
I can also come up with million stories like you that may not be true.

if what you say is true, then that is not the normal case because it is in cyprus. in Arab countries clean animals are slaughtered halal style, blood is removed, and you go straight to the meat seller, the animal is hanging, you see the clean meat and you chose which piece you want.

what happens in Europe is another story, halal is big business for european companies.

Cows eat clean grass, same with sheep, goats also are very choosy when they are eating. These are clean animals. Pigs eat whatever you give them, if nothing is there they eat their own shit. This is fact. Maybe now days pig is cleaner. but genetically it has dirty genes because for thousands of years they were used to clean up garbage. you want to eat that, your problem

Another time when i was in the kate in Cyprus we were based near Turkeytown on the border (Nicosia) and right next to the border on the turk side was a meat processing plant.
We used to watch the trucks pull up loaded with dead horses,sheep....cows....dogs and whatever other roadkill they had thrown in the back to be made into halal food products.

All i can say about your quality is "bon appetit".:thumbs up

Onur
05-28-2012, 11:47 AM
That is a excuse, to justify the senseless precepts against the pork meat written in a book old 1,500 years, called Quran.
Pigs eat what humans give them to eat. In EU all pigs in Factory farms are reared with fodder as happened for all farm animals.
Same precepts also written in the ~1700-1800 year old book called Bible as it`shown by few christian forumers here.

I don't eat pork but not because it`s says so on some semitic fairytale books. I don't eat it because pigs are eating whatever they can find around and i only eat plant eating animals but not meat or shit eating ones.

And plant eating animals like cows, goats, sheeps are extremely picky on their diets and they are clean animals. You know when Brits forcefully make cows to eat chicken and pork meat, grained bones to the cows, their metabolism rejected it and the animals developed a disease called mad cow.

If pigs are popular in western world today, it`s because pork is the most commercially profitable meat for the giant companies. They breed like rabbits, they get fat quickly and they eat everything. It`s 10 times more profitable for companies to produce pork meat rather than cow, sheep or goats but in fact pork meat is extremely unhealthy for us.

Queen B
05-28-2012, 11:50 AM
Same precepts also written in the ~1700-1800 year old book called Bible as it`shown by few christian forumers here.

I don't eat pork but not because it`s says so on some semitic fairytale books. I don't eat it because pigs are eating whatever they can find around and i only eat plant eating animals but not meat or shit eating ones.
You don't eat chicken then ?

The Lawspeaker
05-28-2012, 11:52 AM
Those that vote no are (crypto-) Muslims/Jews. ;)

jerney
05-28-2012, 11:54 AM
^No, the majority are openly Muslim or from a majority Muslim country

The Lawspeaker
05-28-2012, 11:55 AM
But some are not. That's why I use "crypto".

Supreme American
05-28-2012, 11:58 AM
Had a nice big pork rib for dinner last night. :D

jerney
05-28-2012, 12:01 PM
But some are not. That's why I use "crypto".

You got me then, I'm really a Muslim :rotfl:

Onur
05-28-2012, 12:02 PM
Had a nice big pork rib for dinner last night. :D
I am sure your body is still trying to get rid of it atm and your heart is pumping more faster due to the pork oil glued into your veins.

Yasmina
05-28-2012, 12:03 PM
Animals that can be eaten should have a neck to cut, pigs dont have a neck like cow/mutton/goat. you cannot cut the neck

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d8/Pigs_July_2008-1.jpg

Midori
05-28-2012, 12:03 PM
Those that vote no are (crypto-) Muslims/Jews. ;)

I noticed I tend to agree with the Muslims on this forum in many threads. Am I a Muslim in denial? :eek::scratch:

Onur
05-28-2012, 12:09 PM
I noticed I tend to agree with the Muslims on this forum in many threads. Am I a Muslim in denial? :eek::scratch:
Yes you are :)

I was going to recommended you to go to your church and sit on the knees of your priest and confess your sins but too bad you are not a catholic! You can still pray in church to protect your christian soul tough :)

Leliana
05-28-2012, 12:09 PM
Pork is a main element of our German-Austrian cuisine, of course I eat Pork! :hungry: Schweinebraten, Bratwüste, Schnitzel, Kasseler, Schinken und Geräuchertes, Kotelett, Hackfleisch....

That Muslims and Jews don't eat pork makes it even more delicious. :heh:

Yasmina
05-28-2012, 12:18 PM
your obsession with pig meat make you loose common sense, for long years eat pig pig pig... and then one becomes like pig and will want to attack all the world and kill all the Jews. because your soul is not clean

look at pervert German hotdog, like a man sex organ inside a women sex organ. children will have all kind of psychology disease if they eat this
http://www.nila.co.uk/images/products/thumbnails/400/HOTDOG.jpg

also the pigs is place for demons to live, even in bible it say so

Some distance from them a large herd of pigs was feeding. 31 The demons begged Jesus, “If you drive us out, send us into the herd of pigs.”

32 He said to them, “Go!” So they came out and went into the pigs, and the whole herd rushed down the steep bank into the lake and died in the water. 33 Those tending the pigs ran off, went into the town and reported all this, including what had happened to the demon-possessed men

Pork is a main element of our German-Austrian cuisine, of course I eat Pork! :hungry: Schweinebraten, Bratwüste, Schnitzel, Kasseler, Schinken und Geräuchertes, Kotelett, Hackfleisch....

Anarch
05-28-2012, 12:18 PM

Possibly. Everything is confusing in the Balkans. I'm suprised there aren't Croatian-Albanian Orthodox Gypsy Muslim nationalists. :eek:

Fortis in Arduis
05-28-2012, 12:20 PM
It's not to my taste. So no, I do not eat it.

Anarch
05-28-2012, 12:21 PM
your obsession with pig meat make you loose common sense, for long years eat pig pig pig... and then one becomes like pig and will want to attack all the world and kill all the Jews. because your soul is not clean

Well, people have done that for less...

Yeah, well in Lord of the Rings, demons live in dwarven mines!

Mortimer
05-28-2012, 12:22 PM
I do.

Sultan Suleiman
05-28-2012, 12:24 PM
Barbaric infidels :o

Leliana
05-28-2012, 12:25 PM
The poll result sorts the wheat from the chaff. :cool: One easy question allows us to identify the Muslims, crypto betrayers, extra Europeans or European selfhaters.

Pigs are clean animals, they wallow in mud to make their skin clean, save themselves from sun exposure and get rid of flies and other insects.

look at pervert German hotdog, like a man sex organ inside a women sex organ. children will have all kind of psychology disease if they eat this

Some distance from them a large herd of pigs was feeding. 31 The demons begged Jesus, “If you drive us out, send us into the herd of pigs.”
Uhm...Muahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa!!!
:rotfl: :bowlol::1127::rotfl2:pound::lol00001:

Muslims as we know them: Batshit insane!

I would rather kiss him.

In Austria and Germany we make tasty Spanferkel of piglets.

http://www.jodlerwirt-muenchen.net/gfx/Spanferkel.jpg

You wanna have the first slice? :P

Sultan Suleiman
05-28-2012, 12:25 PM
Animals that can be eaten should have a neck to cut, pigs dont have a neck like cow/mutton/goat. you cannot cut the neck

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d8/Pigs_July_2008-1.jpg

Aunt Agna?

Lithium
05-28-2012, 12:26 PM
Even in my early childhood I refused to eat any kind of meat because it's just disgusting and so not ethic. After a few years I became vegetarian and now I am vegan. I can't eat any meat, the smell of it disgusts me.

Sultan Suleiman
05-28-2012, 12:27 PM

http://www.nila.co.uk/images/products/thumbnails/400/HOTDOG.jpg

32 He said to them, “Go!” So they came out and went into the pigs, and the whole herd rushed down the steep bank into the lake and died in the water. 33 Those tending the pigs ran off, went into the town and reported all this, including what had happened to the demon-possessed men

You are out of your fucking mind :D

Anarch
05-28-2012, 12:28 PM
Even in my early childhood I refused to eat any kind of meat because it's just disgusting and so not ethic. After a few years I became vegetarian and now I am vegan. I can't eat any meat, the smell of it disgusts me.

Your ancestors didn't climb to the top of the food chain for you to eat off the bottom :p We'll welcome you back into the ranks of the carnivores when you're ready...

Vasconcelos
05-28-2012, 12:30 PM
look at pervert German hotdog, like a man sex organ inside a women sex organ.

Wow, you really have a sick mind.

R4ge
05-28-2012, 12:30 PM

Not to mention some bedouin who i fell in with once in Jordan...the women were cutting up a camel and chewing meat they ripped off the bone with their teeth...chewing it and then forcing it into the small intestine tubes with their tongues to make sausages.
Then everybody gets to sit round the communal dish and put their bare hands into the rice and goo and dig out mouthfulls of food.
Fuckers have never heard of forks or spoons.

Hey there. Why don't you take a look at the conditions of farm animals in some western farms before you open your mouth about Middle Easterners?

Warning: Very disturbing video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wfj5DhsmcPU

ricko0812
05-28-2012, 12:32 PM
talkin about all this food , i think im gonna grill some hotdogs and hamburgers for supper.

Sultan Suleiman
05-28-2012, 12:36 PM
talkin about all this food , i think im gonna grill some hotdogs and hamburgers for supper.

I hope you use halal meat :D

ricko0812
05-28-2012, 12:38 PM
I hope you use halal meat :D

whats halhal meat?

Holle Bolle Gijss
05-28-2012, 12:39 PM
goats also are very choosy when they are eating.
Excuse me?!!!!!! Are you for fuckin' real? Goats are worse then pigs. I used to do volunteer work at this little kiddy farm. The goats there were on a "I eat owt" diet. Soda/beer cans, candywrappers, dogshit, pieces of fencing, childrens toys that lay about and at one time this goat decided to eat a bleedin' gardenhose.

So yeah thats being choosy for ya! :rolleyes:

Onur
05-28-2012, 12:41 PM
If you see penis and vagina when you look at this picture, then you better go to a psychiatrist or simply find a sex partner for yourself because you are either sick or just horny.

Sultan Suleiman
05-28-2012, 12:42 PM
whats halhal meat?

A new hip brand. You should try it, all the cool kids are doing it :thumb001:

dralos
05-28-2012, 12:44 PM
yes

Yasmina
05-28-2012, 12:49 PM
I am married and have 4 children please be respectful.

I only was saying how non-muslims who eat pig have no sense of what they see. They eat every day food that look like secret parts, so that people have no shame. I see what they do and what they dress. Imagine in Turkey they start behaving like this. what is the difference between man and pig?

look how they speak dirt use the word. they have no valus

If you see penis and vagina when you look at this picture, then you better go to a psychiatrist or simply find a sex partner for yourself because you are either sick or just horny.

Sultan Suleiman
05-28-2012, 12:50 PM

I only was saying how non-muslims who eat pig have no sense of what they see. They eat every day food that look like secret parts, so that people have no shame. I see what they do and what they dress. Imagine in Turkey they start behaving like this. what is the difference between man and pig?

I think Guapo is pulling another one of his stunts :D

Lithium
05-28-2012, 12:51 PM

What can you do for European preservation and European values?

R4ge
Nevermind.

Mraz
No, this animal disgusts me, its meat and its gelatin.

The Lawspeaker
05-28-2012, 12:52 PM
I think Guapo is pulling another one of his stunts :D

I am not sure. But I will pass this on the higher echelons.

Terek
05-28-2012, 12:52 PM
Of course, I eat it every day. :rolleyes:

Sultan Suleiman
05-28-2012, 12:53 PM
I am not sure. But I will pass this on the higher echelons.

After his "Illyrian/Pakistani" mischling it's kind TOO obvious :rolleyes:

Vojnik
05-28-2012, 12:54 PM
Of course, I eat it every day. :rolleyes:

Habbibi, say Wallah. :D

Dilberth
Yes please

Dacul
If you would live in north-east Romania,where in the winter the temperature drops below -25 degrees celsius plenty of times,you will see how good is to eat some "slanina" (fumed pork fat) those times.
Also in north west Romania temperature drops below -20 degrees celsisus almost every winter so there is also good/needed to eat slanina.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salo_%28food%29
Fried pork meat with plenty of fat is also good for those times.

Yasmina
05-28-2012, 12:56 PM
شو يا اخي ما فهمت عليك, انت عربي او يهودي

why don't you stop trolling in the name of middle easterners? Stop impersonating.

Yasmina
05-28-2012, 12:59 PM
First of all before we speak meat, you should stop alcohol drinks. I see people on the street in front of bank machine collapsed on the ground, nobody care for them or ask. Alcohol is killing many young people. this is more important than meat talk

What can you do for European preservation and European values?

Vojnik
05-28-2012, 01:00 PM
edit

Sultan Suleiman
05-28-2012, 01:00 PM
شو يا اخي ما فهمت عليك, انت عربي او يهودي

ما شاء الله أخت، وانت تعرف كيفية استخدام مترجم جوجل

Catrau
05-28-2012, 01:03 PM
Yes, all of it.

Yasmina
05-28-2012, 01:03 PM
:)

يا هلا بالحبايب ما كنتش عارف في عرب هنا من وين حضرتك

The Lawspeaker
05-28-2012, 01:05 PM

Get back to bluddy Saudi. :thumb001::coffee:

safinator
ما شاء الله أخت، وانت تعرف كيفية استخدام مترجم جوجل
汉字/漢字

Lithium

Have some respect and stop writing in this arabic language :coffee:

R4ge
05-28-2012, 01:06 PM

Sounds like google translator.

http://translate.google.com/

Dacul
05-28-2012, 01:06 PM

Lol why would you eat cows,they give milk so is a lot more productive to keep the cow for milk.
Think this is aryans declared cow sacred in India,because those people there were not that civilized in those times and with a living cow you can give food a very long period of time to a lot of people.
While if you cut the cow and eat it,will provide food for a small period of time to not so many people.

Fortis in Arduis
05-28-2012, 01:07 PM

A Jewish girl I knew said, "It's a nasty cheap meat, and that is why Gentiles eat it."

I'm not sure how sound her reasoning was, but I would never recommend eating pork to anyone, and have been vegetarian ever since I had the choice.

Apparently, human flesh tastes remarkably similar to pork, which leads me to suspect that it does have a bestial primeval attraction. Some cannibals call human flesh 'long pig' in their language.

Pigs have been the food Europeans have turned to in times of famine. They were kept in case of crop failure, and so the culture of eating it is deeply engrained, and yet I think most Europeans who eat it acknowledge it as a guilty pleasure, just as they know that they shouldn't drink alcohol. They are not so blind as you might think. ;)

Sultan Suleiman
05-28-2012, 01:08 PM
Get back to bluddy Saudi. :thumb001::coffee:

Het officiële, het is Guapo met behulp van Google translate

Dacul
05-28-2012, 01:09 PM

هل أنت العربية الاسكندنافية؟

Use google translate and you can write in arabic also,lol.

Yasmina
05-28-2012, 01:09 PM
Lol why would you eat cows,they give milk so is a lot more productive to keep the cow for milk.
Think this is aryans declared cow sacred in India,because those people there were not that civilized in those times and with a living cow you can give food a very long period of time to a lot of people.
While if you cut the cut and eat it,will provide food for a small period of time to not so many people.

I agree with you completely. it is better to drink cow milk than the meat of the cow. I wish people stop eating meat. I support vegetarian. but sometime body needs meat, b12 vitamin. so better eat cow

The Lawspeaker
05-28-2012, 01:10 PM
Het officiële, het is Guapo met behulp van Google translate

Dat dacht ik al. :thumb001: (Trouwens even voor de goede orde: Krek wat ik dacht. Het is Guapo die Google Vertaler gebruikt).

Talvi
05-28-2012, 01:11 PM

If centuries of eating pigs has made Europeans loose their common sense... what are you doing on our land if we are so crazy??

Dilberth
05-28-2012, 01:12 PM
All who dont eat pork should get the fuck out of Europe

Sultan Suleiman
05-28-2012, 01:13 PM
Dat dacht ik al. :thumb001: (Trouwens even voor de goede orde: Krek wat ik dacht. Het is Guapo die Google Vertaler gebruikt).

De taal van je stam is raar :D

Yasmina
05-28-2012, 01:13 PM
Because you come and steal our lands and oil. Where you think the electricity for your computer come from all the years?

now you tell me why I come to Europe? All lands belong to Allah and not to any human group.

Terek
05-28-2012, 01:14 PM
sa mattah' google-gorchdarxox' bac !))) Milla a ca qet!

Sultan Suleiman
05-28-2012, 01:14 PM
All who dont eat pork should get the fuck out of Europe

But I am a vegan... Is this because of the Dalmatia thread :D

Then if so: Dalmacija je SRCE Bosne :lol:

Dacul
05-28-2012, 01:15 PM
Because you come and steal our sands and oil. Where you think the electricity for your computer come from all the years?

now you tell me why I come to Europe? All lands belong to Allah and not to any human group.

Think is more correct like that.

Sultan Suleiman
05-28-2012, 01:15 PM

Then what are your thoughts on Israel?

Dilberth
05-28-2012, 01:16 PM
But I am a vegan... Is this because of the Dalmatia thread :D

Then if so: Dalmacija je SRCE Bosne :lol:

No it is not.Muslims should get lost from Europe,I think I have right to say this on supposed European cultural community.

Talvi
05-28-2012, 01:17 PM
Because you come and steal our lands and oil. Where you think the electricity for your computer come from all the years?

I have a friend (Russian/Estonian) whose sister is married to some Egyptian muslim (they live in Finland). Of course pork is forbidden in their family.

But she does all the cooking and he doesnt know that she secretly puts pork into the food. :D

Isnt it funny?

It should be done to you, too.

The Lawspeaker
05-28-2012, 01:18 PM
De taal van je stam is raar :D

Dat zeggen wij hier ook over dat gebrabbel van jullie. ;) Al die 'ov's en ' ski's etc. Rare jongens die Bosniërs. :D

Tor-mentor
05-28-2012, 01:19 PM
All posts originally posted by Yasmine

I laughed hard and long by reading your posts...
And if you can, please F*ck off to your rotten desert lands,so you dont have to worry about our delicious meat. :)

Mistic
05-28-2012, 01:19 PM
I love it.

Yasmina
05-28-2012, 01:20 PM
yes Israel is problem. Arab jews belong to the land called Palestine. but not yemeni jew or ethiopian jew or russian jew or ukrainian jew or german and american

I come to Europe I don't kick someone from his house and sit in it. anyway the Jews make their own problem, now they build fences and walls like prison. They think Arabs are like Germans so they build concentration camp for them and for people of Gaza. There mentality very negative because of the shock they got in Europe.

The Lawspeaker
05-28-2012, 01:20 PM
I laughed hard and long by reading your posts...
And if you can, please F*ck off to your rotten desert lands,so you dont have to worry about our delicious meat. :)

Exactly. You've heard it, Yasmina. KLM is your friend. Give them a call. :thumb001:

Sultan Suleiman
05-28-2012, 01:22 PM
yes Israel is problem. Arab jews belong to the land called Palestine. but not yemeni jew or ethiopian jew or russian jew or ukrainian jew or german and american

Then you don't belong in Europe, because you are not an European ;)

Yasmina
05-28-2012, 01:24 PM
I come to Europe and live under European state, I dont kill you and take your house away. If Jews want to come to Palestine, they should live under Palestinian state. They are welcome, but with peace, not with guns.

The Lawspeaker
That would be a nice one for Muslim immigrants: the pork test. And it should be made compulsory and if you don't pass: fuck off !

How does it work:

http://shop.bonkeurslager.nl/images/broodje%20ham.jpg

Flushed through with:

http://www.nieuwsnederland.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/heineken.jpg

Eat it.. or beat it. :thumb001:

Tor-mentor

I come to Europe I don't kick someone from his house and sit in it. anyway the Jews make their own problem, now they build fences and walls like prison. They think Arabs are like Germans so they build concentration camp for them and for people of Gaza. There mentality very negative because of the shock they got in Europe.

And another one:clap:

:rofl:

Yasmina
05-28-2012, 01:28 PM
This is opposite to freedom of religion that Europe speaks about. Or do they only speak about it but not practice? Why should you force me to eat pig? crazy

That would be a nice one for Muslim immigrants: the pork test. And it should be made compulsory and if you don't pass: fuck off !

The Lawspeaker
05-28-2012, 01:28 PM
This is opposite to freedom of religion that Europe speaks about. Or do they only speak about it but not practice? Why should you force me to eat pig? crazy

Who cares. Islam is not a religion anyway.

Terek
05-28-2012, 01:29 PM

How does it work:

http://shop.bonkeurslager.nl/images/broodje%20ham.jpg

Flushed through with:

Eat it.. or beat it. :thumb001:

And what if someone just has really high cholesterol? ))) Still have to eat pork?

Your logic doesn't make sense :D

Grumpy Cat
05-28-2012, 01:30 PM
I don't like pork. I don't eat it at home.

However, if I am at someone's house as a guest and they serve pork, I will eat it, as not to be rude.

Yasmina
05-28-2012, 01:31 PM
of course Islam is a religion and the only True Religion. If you are searching for the truth you should search for it in the Quraan. It is my duty to preach Islam, because it is for benefit of mankind to live in peace and harmony.

Mistic
05-28-2012, 01:31 PM

Electricity in Europe doesn't come from your lands. It's generated from fossil fuel, coal, gas, nuclear and wind power. The oil used to make household electric in the UK comes from the North Sea.

oil plays only a minor role in generation, providing just 1.4% of total output. From The Guardian.

Vegetable oil can even do this!

Hurrem sultana
05-28-2012, 01:32 PM
I have a friend (Russian/Estonian) whose sister is married to some Egyptian muslim (they live in Finland). Of course pork is forbidden in their family.

But she does all the cooking and he doesnt know that she secretly puts pork into the food. :D

Isnt it funny?

It should be done to you, too.

Is she doing that to disrespect her husband? i feel pity for him but then again what you dont know cant harm you

PetiteParisienne
05-28-2012, 01:32 PM
The only meats I eat are fish and other seafood.

The Lawspeaker
05-28-2012, 01:33 PM
of course Islam is a religion and the only True Religion. If you are searching for the truth you should search for it in the Quraan. It is my duty to preach Islam, because it is for benefit of mankind to live in peace and harmony.

It's an ideology like Nazism, Communism and all the other pathetic ideas that have caused great harm to my kinfolk.

ricko0812
It is my duty to preach Islam, because it is for benefit of mankind to live in peace and harmony.

that made me laugh so hard i though i was gonna choke on my cereal. thats was a good one.:thumb001:

The Lawspeaker
And what if someone just has really high cholesterol? ))) Still have to eat pork?

Your logic doesn't make sense :D

It's a litmus test. ;)

Yasmina
05-28-2012, 01:34 PM
Sister, I am fine if you use our oil, afterall I am also using it, but don't deny it because i feel you are thinking we Arabs are donkeys.

German imports of crude oil from Syria and Iran fell last year while Europe’s biggest economy doubled its imports of the fuel from Iraq, the Berlin-based Economy Ministry said today in a report.

Crude oil imports from Iran declined 45 percent to 821,000 tons, ranking it 15th among German suppliers. Imports from 9th- ranked Syria declined 42 percent to 1.57 million tons, the report said. Imports of crude oil from Iraq rose 50 percent to 759,000 tons from in 2010.

Electricity in Europe doesn't come from your lands. It's generated from fossil fuel, coal, gas, nuclear and wind power. The oil used to make household electric in the UK comes from the North Sea.

From The Guardian.

Vegetable oil can even do this!

Talvi
05-28-2012, 01:36 PM
Is she doing that to disrespect her husband? i feel pity for him but then again what you dont know cant harm you

They also have a kid, and she does not want the kid to be raised as a muslim with ridiculous beliefs. Like not eating pork. And she is a Russian. So she does what she wants.

Amarantine
05-28-2012, 01:36 PM
Not in the last six months. Just fish and white meat (chicken and turkey), but I hope I will leave meat for good...(just don t know when:P)

safinator
05-28-2012, 01:37 PM
Any chance you're the paki guy that trolled some days ago about swords of truth and shit like that?

Grumpy Cat
05-28-2012, 01:38 PM
The only meats I eat are fish and other seafood.

Same here, well, and chicken. If God made any food better than chicken, it's whatever that forbidden fruit Eve ate was.

PetiteParisienne
05-28-2012, 01:39 PM
If you're Muslim, fine, whatever. But keep it to yourself. Proselytising here is completely inappropriate.

Mistic
05-28-2012, 01:39 PM
Sister, I am fine if you use our oil, afterall I am also using it, but don't deny it because i feel you are thinking we Arabs are donkeys.

German imports of crude oil from Syria and Iran fell last year while Europe’s biggest economy doubled its imports of the fuel from Iraq, the Berlin-based Economy Ministry said today in a report.

Crude oil imports from Iran declined 45 percent to 821,000 tons, ranking it 15th among German suppliers. Imports from 9th- ranked Syria declined 42 percent to 1.57 million tons, the report said. Imports of crude oil from Iraq rose 50 percent to 759,000 tons from in 2010.

That oil debate is really worthy of a talk IMHO. I just don't think it's fair to say ppl are wrong for eating pork. Some will eat anything. I think it's wrong for ppl to eat dogs and cats. When we're starving and there's just grass and a few animals around, um human nature wants to survive... who cares what it is.

The Lawspeaker
05-28-2012, 01:40 PM
Same here, well, and chicken. If God made any food better than chicken, it's whatever that forbidden fruit Eve ate was.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/05/Smoked_country_style_pork_ribs.jpg

Siberian Cold Breeze
05-28-2012, 01:41 PM
I ate but didn't like the taste ..too fatty for me.

Hurrem sultana
05-28-2012, 01:42 PM
They also have a kid, and she does not want the kid to be raised as a muslim with ridiculous beliefs. Like not eating pork. And she is a Russian. So she does what she wants.

too bad for her as the kid is obviously still raised as a muslim considering the fact she has to do all that in secret :D

i mean,divorce would be a solution :coffee:

Vasconcelos
05-28-2012, 01:43 PM
If God made any food better than chicken, it's whatever that forbidden fruit Eve ate was.

He made it, but it's called pork.

Sultan Suleiman
Ik denk dat iemand nodig heeft om zijn kennis op te frissen over de definitie van het woord "religie (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion)" :thumb001:

The Lawspeaker
i mean,divorce would be a solution :coffee:
And a good one too. Then the kid can be raised as a Christian Russian. :thumb001:

Yasmina
05-28-2012, 01:44 PM
That oil debate is really worthy of a talk IMHO. I just don't think it's fair to say ppl are wrong for eating pork. Some will eat anything. I think it's wrong for ppl to eat dogs and cats. When we're starving and there's just grass and a few animals around, um human nature wants to survive... who cares what it is.

so if I eat cats and dogs, will you not advise me to stop eating?

the same I do with pigs. you forbid cats and dogs because you feel bad for them, I advise to forbid pigs because i feel bad for you.

logic :)

Talvi
05-28-2012, 01:44 PM
And a good one too. Then the kid can be raised as a Christian Russian. :thumb001:

Not in my country.

Hurrem sultana
05-28-2012, 01:45 PM

if the kid wants to of course,i mean the kid will always have the dad and considering the fact i know many kids with divorced parents i can tell they tend to choose dads side more often(they live with mom so they idealize dad):coffee:

Leliana
05-28-2012, 01:45 PM
She should split from her backward desert dweller husband and search a new father for her daughter. She was disgracing her family and her nation by getting married with a Muslim and Arab! :stop

The Lawspeaker
05-28-2012, 01:47 PM
Not in my country.

A Christian Estonian then. Whichever works best. And she should remarry a.s.a.p to an Estonian so the kid has a father. :thumb001:

D_Sheetz
05-28-2012, 01:47 PM
meat is SOUL FOOD, and pig is one of the better meats IMO..nothing beats a nice rack of spare ribs and a cold beer after a long day, I can picture it now (:

The Lawspeaker
05-28-2012, 01:48 PM
meat is SOUL FOOD, and pig is one of the better meats IMO..nothing beats a nice rack of spare ribs and a cold beer after a long day, I can picture it now (:

Just not that pesky American piss water of yours thank you very much. But good European Beer (capital B) instead. :thumb001:

Terek
05-28-2012, 01:48 PM
She should split from her backward desert dweller husband and search a new father for her daughter. She was disgracing her family and her nation by getting married with a Muslim and Arab! :stop

....you could say the same about my family, about my mother... but my sisters and I, we turned out all right :thumb001:
The difference is though she became a Muslim and no one is a secret about it

poiuytrewq0987
05-28-2012, 01:49 PM
To all anti-baconers, please scroll down and click on theme selection bottom left and change to BACONCAT to bask in the worship of bacon and cat. Thank you. :coffee:

Yasmina
05-28-2012, 01:49 PM
you should stop stealing children from their parents. my brother was married with german woman and had a girl together, but the german woman start to behave strange and asked divorce she want to take the girl away, and then she tell my brother you try to kidnap our girl and went to police.

Allah was our side so the story ended well

The Lawspeaker
05-28-2012, 01:50 PM
you should stop stealing children from their parents. my brother was married with german woman and had a girl together, but the german woman start to behave strange and asked divorce she want to take the girl away, and then she tell my brother you try to kidnap our girl and went to police.

Allah was our side so the story ended well
So you mean that after the woman was beaten up all the time by her abusive camel fucker of an " husband" she wanted a divorce and the Arabs quickly stole her child and brought it to the Middle East ?

Hurrem sultana
05-28-2012, 01:50 PM
I happen to know a catholic woman who married a muslim man,,they have 2 kids and he died...she raised them as muslims,so to respect her late husbands wish ;) this all happened 20 years ago and her kids are today grown up muslims

some women prefer love over hate you know :D

Grumpy Cat
05-28-2012, 01:52 PM
To all anti-baconers, please scroll down and click on theme selection bottom left and change to BACONCAT to bask in the worship of bacon and cat. Thank you. :coffee:

Hey I used the Bacon Cat theme lol

Yasmina
05-28-2012, 01:52 PM
So you mean that after the woman was beaten up all the time by her abusive camel fucker of an " husband" she wanted a divorce and the Arabs quickly stole her child and brought it to the Middle East ?

no my brother will never beat women. but the family of the woman was making problems and played with the head of the woman to leave.

The Lawspeaker
05-28-2012, 01:53 PM
no my brother will never beat women. but the family of the woman was making problems and played with the head of the woman to leave.

Bullshit.

D_Sheetz
05-28-2012, 01:54 PM
Just not that pesky American piss water of yours thank you very much. But good European Beer (capital B) instead. :thumb001:

I completely agree, Americans have come to believe their light beer is actually beer :( my personal favorite would have to be any type of Schwarzbier with bbq'd meat, just hits the spot!

Talvi
05-28-2012, 01:56 PM
A Christian Estonian then. Whichever works best. And she should remarry a.s.a.p to an Estonian so the kid has a father. :thumb001:

Atheist Estonian.

Yasmina
05-28-2012, 02:00 PM
yes look how much negative look their is on Muslims in Europe. All insults you want to make us eat pig test! I hope internet make things better between muslims and non-muslims so that negative thinking dissapears

Bullshit.

The Lawspeaker
05-28-2012, 02:01 PM

It's the same in Dutch cuisine (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_cuisine) - only the dishes are a bit different.:thumb001:

Give me andijviestampot (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stamppot) met spek (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacon) en karbonade (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pork_chop) any day of the week. :thumb001:

sturmwalkure
05-28-2012, 02:01 PM
Yasmina is a sticknigger. lol

Leliana
05-28-2012, 02:04 PM
....you could say the same about my family, about my mother... but my sisters and I, we turned out all right :thumb001:
The difference is though she became a Muslim and no one is a secret about it
You turned out alright for yourself and for someone in your country. When I look at your avatar and your muslim headscarf then I think that you didn't turn out alright as the result of the commiserable experiment of your Estonian mother with a Muslim father from the Caucasus....http://dota2.ingame.de/forum/images/smilies/facepalm.gif

The Lawspeaker
05-28-2012, 02:07 PM
Yasmina is a sticknigger. lol

I guess there are numerous people involved into making her the sticknigger she is. :D:thumb001:

Anarch
05-28-2012, 02:08 PM
Sister, I am fine if you use our oil

Oh really? And what were you using it for before we figured out how to use it? I'm still wondering how our oil ended up under your sand.

Even our confused pseudo-Muslim Bosniak gets it. Pigginess is next to Godliness. :thumb001:

Yasmina
05-28-2012, 02:08 PM
young girl you should be ashamed of telling another girl that she is not ok and that she is the result of experiment. May God forgive you and clean your soul.

You turned out alright for yourself and for someone in your country. When I look at your avatar and your muslim headscarf then I think that you didn't turn out alright as the result of the commiserable experiment of your Estonian mother with a Muslim father from the Caucasus....http://dota2.ingame.de/forum/images/smilies/facepalm.gif

The Lawspeaker
05-28-2012, 02:09 PM
Anyone else want some ?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/10/Slavinken2.JPG

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/12/Simple_Dutch_meal.JPG

Dacul
05-28-2012, 02:09 PM
Why Mary did not voted at this thread?

Tor-mentor
05-28-2012, 02:10 PM
hoh hoh Slavinkjes:D

Anarch
05-28-2012, 02:11 PM
I hereby announce the formation of the Order of Pork Eaters. All in favour of the consumption of delicious piggies should join :D

The Lawspeaker
05-28-2012, 02:11 PM
hoh hoh Slavinkjes:D

En braadworst. :thumb001: Nou nog het bier en ik drink geen Heineken want dat is kwalitatief uitermate teleurstellend en van Amerikaanse kwaliteit.

I hereby announce the formation of the Order of Pork Eaters. All in favour of the consumption of delicious piggies should join :D
Count me in !

Yasmina
05-28-2012, 02:13 PM
Oh really? And what were you using it for before we figured out how to use it? I'm still wondering how our oil ended up under your sand.

because we did not need it, we had natural ways of living without oil, even in the desert, life where water is, oasis, dates, goats.

you took the oil and then abused the naive populations and now have polluter the lands of the Earth. The oil you took you build tanks and bombs! and you still now kill us. have mercy on us.

Vasconcelos
05-28-2012, 02:14 PM
Why are you here anyway?

Insuperable
only for breakfeast:D

Tor-mentor
have mercy on us.

Nope:)

The Lawspeaker
05-28-2012, 02:16 PM
because we did not need it, we had natural ways of living without oil, even in the desert, life where water is, oasis, dates, goats.

you took the oil and then abused the naive populations and now have polluter the lands of the Earth. The oil you took you build tanks and bombs! and you still now kill us. have mercy on us.
We paid you for the oil. Ooh my God did we pay. Wutwositagain 1.80 by now per liter ? Who drives a car here ? I personally think that we should killed you all off as soon as we struck oil back in the good old days of the black and white pictures but no.. we were decent: we kept you miserable lot alive and even paid our arses off so we could get the oil and even allowed you miserable lot to be here in our midst. Big fucking mistake.

Ah well.. vermensen is gisselijk.

Yasmina
05-28-2012, 02:17 PM
because I want to talk to Europeans, I miss them, I have desire to know them, I love Europeans. Wonderful civilizsation but many mistakes and wrong things you do. Only if we get to know other better. Life will be much better.
I am here to give a hand of peace, is there anyone who want to receive it?

Why are you here anyway?

Sultan Suleiman
05-28-2012, 02:17 PM
Even our confused pseudo-Muslim Bosniak gets it. Pigginess is next to Godliness. :thumb001:

That is a quite common mistake people make about me little Anglo. I am not confused, I am an absent minded intellectual :thumb001:

And there isn't anything "pseudo" in my Islamic faith :wink

Leliana
05-28-2012, 02:19 PM
Schweinebraten or GTFO! :cool:

http://imginfo.fotofinder.net/279/3DFC5DDD311B6772/half/1.22936569.jpg

Yasmina
05-28-2012, 02:22 PM
noble girl, do you really want me to eat pig meat so that you become my friend?
I want to become your friend, if you want me to eat pig I am willing to do it.

Schweinebraten or GTFO! :cool:

http://imginfo.fotofinder.net/279/3DFC5DDD311B6772/half/1.22936569.jpg

Terek
05-28-2012, 02:23 PM

...She fell in love with a Chechen. It happens :D Our men are just that way)))
and all four of us sisters, we are well educated, attended/-ing or will attend university in Europe and America and the Chechen Republic, and at the same time have strong domestic ability, and are raised with faith, love, respect, grace, and pride. There is something in our code of laws and in Ingush laws as well that is unique and my mother has also taken. And you know what? We're Muslim!

ficuscarica
05-28-2012, 02:24 PM
Of course, all kinds of Wurst (sausages), Salami, Schnitzel, Steak, Ham. Yummy!

And some people really don´t understand much about the monotheistic background why pork was forbidden. When Noah and his family left the ark they were allowed to eat all kinds of meat. Only later, for the desert-dwelling Israelites, pork became forbidden, which is logical, as it rots quicker than other meats. Also, there are sometimes diseases like trichinae in pork. They couldn´t be found without modern science. So it was good for the Israelites not to eat pork. Muhammad simply copied it, just as other things. But it was good for the desert-dwelling Arabs as well.

However, now that we have refridgerators and modern science there is no reason to avoid pork.
From a medical point of view it is not worse than other meats. It is backward nonsense not to eat it, caused by religious misconceptions, that lack the understanding that the restrictions only made sense in the deserts and without modern science.

Dacul
05-28-2012, 02:25 PM

I doubt there is anyone from US elites here(which gives decisions to kill muslims) ,I have not killed any muslims.

Sultan Suleiman
05-28-2012, 02:26 PM
Of course, all kinds of Wurst (sausages), Salami, Schnitzel, Steak, Ham. Yummy!

And some people really don´t understand much about the monotheistic background why pork was forbidden. When Noah and his family left the ark they were allowed to eat all kinds of meat. Only later, for the desert-dwelling Israelites, pork became forbidden, which is logical, as it rots quicker than other meats. Also, there are sometimes diseases like trichinae in pork. They couldn´t be found without modern science. So it was good for the Israelites not to eat pork. Muhammad simply copied it, just as other things. But it was good for the desert-dwelling Arabs as well.

However, now that we have refridgerators and modern science there is no reason to avoid pork.
From a medical point of view it is not worse than other meats. It is backward nonsense not to each it, caused by religious misconceptions.

Cool story brah :cool:

safinator
05-28-2012, 02:26 PM
You'll eat pig to become her friend

:bowlol::bowlol:

Sultan Suleiman
05-28-2012, 02:28 PM

This Njemica is overrated :P

While the seaslug thrower has some potential after Slavenization that is :thumb001:

Yasmina
05-28-2012, 02:30 PM
my words were clear. And just for information, even pig is allowed to eat if nothing else is available and one is starving to death.

I think to become friend of a German is equally important instead of staying enemies.

jerney
05-28-2012, 02:31 PM
This may sound stupid, but I never realized most salami is made from pork? :confused: Count me in on the pork then

Anarch
05-28-2012, 02:31 PM

"You know what the business community thinks of you? They think that a hundred years ago you were living in tents out here in the desert chopping each other's heads off and that's where you'll be in another hundred years."
- Syriana.

Well, if you had've shut up and looked the other way, we might not have had to kick your arses to secure our oil, would we? :thumb001:

That is a quite common mistake people make about me little Anglo. I am not confused, I am an absent minded intellectual :thumb001:

And there isn't anything "pseudo" in my Islamic faith :wink

Whatever. You eat pork. Good enough for me :D

R4ge
05-28-2012, 02:34 PM
"You know what the business community thinks of you? They think that a hundred years ago you were living in tents out here in the desert chopping each other's heads off and that's where you'll be in another hundred years."
- Syriana.

How low does your IQ have to be not to come to the conclusion that "Yasmina" is a non-Middle Eastern troll?

ficuscarica
05-28-2012, 02:35 PM
I already mentioned that it doesn´t make sense to avoid pork from a medical point of view. Now let me adress the "unclean animal" argument.

Chickens are considered as "clean animals", right? Now please, throw a dead rat or a rotten chicken into a group of chickens and look what happens... :D
So what is left? Pigs cool and groom their skin with mud. That´s it. Some people do that, too - it is called wellness.
And by the way, chickens bath themselves in dust...

Yasmina
05-28-2012, 02:37 PM
young man why you say I am not from middle east? who are you to speak this? do you know me?

How low does your IQ have to be not to come to the conclusion that "Yasmina" is a non-Middle Eastern troll?

Sultan Suleiman
05-28-2012, 02:38 PM
Whatever. You eat pork. Good enough for me :D

Where did I say that I joined you infidels in your Godless blood feasts? :mad:

Dacul
05-28-2012, 02:38 PM
This may sound stupid, but I never realized most salami is made from pork? :confused: Count me in on the pork then

Lol you are german and you did not knew that?
Germans from my point of view are making one of the best smoked salamis in the world.
Best romanian salami is from an area that had plenty of germans.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sibiu_sausages
That salami was started to be produced by an italian and was improved later by saxons from Romania (romanian population of german origin,which were speaking german;most moved to Germany now http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transylvanian_Saxons).

Wickerman
05-28-2012, 02:39 PM
I doubt there is anyone from US elites here(which gives decisions to kill muslims) ,I have not killed any muslims.

I have. (Desert storm vet that is). I also raise pork, so please eat more.

Great Dane
05-28-2012, 02:39 PM
I'm Christian. Christianity doesn't forbid eating pork, but God labels it unclean in Leviticus and I'm taking His advice.

Maybe in the Middle East or even Latin America but Midwestern American hogs are healthy creatures and tasty.:)

Wickerman
05-28-2012, 02:40 PM
Lol you are german and you did not knew that?
Germans from my point of view are making one of the best smoked salamis in the world.
Best romanian salami is from an area that had plenty of germans.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sibiu_sausages
That salami was started to be produced by an italian and was improved later by saxons from Romania (romanian population of german origin,which were speaking german;most moved to Germany now http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transylvanian_Saxons).

Got any sausage recipes?

R4ge
05-28-2012, 02:41 PM
young man why you say I am not from middle east? who are you to speak this? do you know me?

It should be obvious to anyone who has an IQ above 85 that you're just a character.

The Lawspeaker
05-28-2012, 02:41 PM
Maybe in the Middle East or even Latin America but Midwestern American hogs are healthy creatures and tasty.:)

Nothing wrong with Dutch hogs either. And if you want the real thing: just wait until the government kicks those " animal welfare groups" to the curb and allows people to gun down the surplus of wild boars.

ficuscarica
05-28-2012, 02:42 PM
Yaroslav, God forbid it to the Jews in the desert environment. Later Paul wrote to the Corinthians that they should eat everything that is offered on the meat market (just as Noah) was allowed to eat everything) It doesn´t even make sense for Jews or muslims not to eat pork, and much less for Christians.

Nurzat
05-28-2012, 02:42 PM

jew :D

Yasmina
05-28-2012, 02:43 PM
يا ابني انت شو قصتك?ويش يلي بدك تقول

it should be obvious to anyone who has an iq above 85 that you're just a character.

The Lawspeaker
05-28-2012, 02:44 PM

إنصرف بإهانة, عليك اللعنة

Dilberth
05-28-2012, 02:44 PM

Why isnt she banned yet?

The Lawspeaker
05-28-2012, 02:45 PM
Why isnt she banned yet?

Staff is monitoring her closely. I can assure you that we are doing our job.

Yasmina
05-28-2012, 02:46 PM
حرام عليك

safinator
Why isnt she banned yet?
For the 大笑

Sultan Suleiman

Let op je taal :D

Je moeder heeft niet aan de orde een Bosnische :lol:

The Lawspeaker
05-28-2012, 02:47 PM
حرام عليك
Je ouwe moer op een houtvlot op de Stille Oceaan zonder roeispanen tijdens een zware storm. :thumb001:

Yasmina
05-28-2012, 02:47 PM
all I asked is your friendship and like this you insult me :(

The Lawspeaker
05-28-2012, 02:48 PM
all I asked is your friendship and like this you insult me :(

We don't need your friendship. We have seen what Arab friendship is like and we have come to the point that we don't appreciate it.

Dacul
05-28-2012, 02:49 PM
I have. (Desert storm vet that is). I also raise pork, so please eat more.

We are not eating porks raised in US,we are only eating porks raised in European Union and we prefer porks raised in Romania.
Porks raised in US are said to be fed with hormones to grow faster.
No idea if that is true,but no merchant is buying pork meat from US because of that (I guess is not true in most cases).
Sure,US could send rroma minority from Romania some porks as humanitarian aid since I see US is very concerned about this minority from Romania:
http://translate.google.ro/translate?sl=ro&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=ro&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.hotnews.ro%2Fstiri-esential-11534868-mark-gitenstein-guvernul-ambasada-sua-vor-ajuta-romii-ajunga-egalitate-deplina-ceilalti.htm&act=url

dralos
05-28-2012, 02:51 PM
I do sometimes, on pizza usually. Gyros with tzatziki is awesome.
me too with pizza like salsicca(dont know if i wrote it correct),and also with prosciutto:D

Yasmina
05-28-2012, 02:51 PM
why which friendship? what are you taking about?
why is it so difficult to understand that we can both have different religions and we should not say bad things to each other. what have I done to you in God's name I ask so that I deserve all your insults?
Only because I say Allah and you say God?

We don't need your friendship. We have seen what Arab friendship is like and we have come to the point that we don't appreciate it.

ficuscarica
05-28-2012, 02:52 PM
Nothing wrong with Dutch hogs either. And if you want the real thing: just wait until the government kicks those " animal welfare groups" to the curb and allows people to gun down the surplus of wild boars.

A complete wild boar, roasted on the fire is pure awesomeness. :D
http://a.fnp.de/sixcms/media.php/1/thumbnails/fnp_import_tzu_msc_ffw_grillfest30_030.jpg.87020.j pg

And those animal welfare groups really don´t know much about animals. Wild boars eat the eggs of rare ground-nesting birds and young deer that can not yet run away for example. And the populations in Germany and the Netherlands didn´t become that big naturally, but because of corn fields... We hunt a lot of wild boar and it makes a great meal. :cool: I appreciate and love wildlife, but that doesn´t mean that it makes me blind for the bigger biological contexts.... Real animal welfare also means reducing the numbers of predators or omnivores that have increased only through human influence and now damage already endangered species...

The Lawspeaker
05-28-2012, 02:53 PM
why is it so difficult to understand that we can both have different religions and we should not say bad things to each other. what have I done to you in God's name I ask so that I deserve all your insults?
We have seen the Arab slave trade (even today with our girls being trafficked off into sexual slavery), we have seen the crime you committ in our countries, we have seen the sick economic games you play with oil (you lot are no different from Pissrael in that respect constantly doing your very best to drag is into your little Semitic tribal feuds) and we have seen your horrible desert ideology overtaking our streets with the Saudi's actively funding new mosques and dangerous extremist organisations in conjunction with the both the left and right (heavily Jewish supported) paving the way for them.

We don't like your kind here. Conclusion: both you and the Israeli's can fuck off in equal measure. Go to hell.

And I say that with all due respect - which is absolutely none.

Incal
05-28-2012, 02:58 PM
Pork is so good that I'll just put it this way: I can't trust a person who doesn't like pork.

Peyrol
05-28-2012, 02:59 PM

What are you doing in Berlin? Return to Hejaz desert if you don't like german mentality.

Yasmina
05-28-2012, 02:59 PM
slave trade of course is bad. that's why Allah is against it, in fact we are all slaves to God the creator.

so you tell me it's the fault of Muslims that European poor woman are working as prostitutes? look at internet sex is everywhere Arabs are not the responsible.

We play economic games? these dictatorships kingdoms is put by Westerners and are supressing working against the Muslim people. We will get rid of them inshallah.

Israel also you are supporting and forcing them to stay there to control
middle east.

why you always blame me? All I wanted is friendhsip! I will loose my head!

We have seen the Arab slave trade (even today with our girls being trafficked off into sexual slavery), we have seen the crime you committ in our countries, we have seen the sick economic games you play with oil (you lot are no different from Pissrael in that respect) and we have seen your horrible desert ideology overtaking our country with the Saudi's actively funding new mosques and dangerous extremist organisations.

We don't like your kind here.

StonyArabia
05-28-2012, 03:00 PM
Yasmina is using google translator and is probably the Jewish troll on ABF, who pretended to be a radical Islamist woman there. I speak Arabic very flunetly. She was pulling the same tactics on that hellhole.

Dacul
A complete wild boar, roasted on the fire is pure awesomeness. :D
http://a.fnp.de/sixcms/media.php/1/thumbnails/fnp_import_tzu_msc_ffw_grillfest30_030.jpg.87020.j pg

And those animal welfare groups really don´t know much about animals. Wild boars eat the eggs of rare ground-nesting birds and young deer that can not yet run away for example. And the populations in Germany and the Netherlands didn´t become that big naturally, but because of corn fields... We hunt a lot of wild boar and it makes a great meal. :cool: I appreciate and love wildlife, but that doesn´t mean that it makes me blind for the bigger biological contexts.... Real animal welfare also means reducing the numbers of predators or omnivores that have increased only through human influence and now damage already endangered species...
Romania got some problems with wild boars messing the crops of the people,but not that many.
Maybe wild boars from Romania could be trained to kill and eat street dogs and this way they could help Romania to get rid of the problem of street/semi wild dogs.
Lol.
But I think Romania did not got a lot of wild boars since brown bears are hunting them and eating them.
Now those animal welfare groups from Romania think got a problem here,with bears aggressing wild boars,but on the other hand they need to protect bears also,so what is to be done....?
Poor people from animal welfare groups..

Richard
I eat pork and i am a pork:D:thumb001:

jerney
05-28-2012, 03:01 PM
Pork sausages, pork chops and ribs just taste fatty and disgusting to me. I can't stand the texture of the meat either. :shrug:

and lol @ people being so passionate about pork

The Lawspeaker
05-28-2012, 03:01 PM
slave trade of course is bad. that's why Allah is against it, in fact we are all slaves to God the creator.

so you tell me it's the fault of Muslims that European poor woman are working as prostitutes? look at internet sex is everywhere Arabs are not the responsible.

We play economic games? these dictatorships kingdoms is put by Westerners and are supressing working against the Muslim people. We will get rid of them inshallah.

Israel also you are supporting and forcing them to stay there to control
middle east.

why you always blame me? All I wanted is friendhsip! I will loose my head!

Lose your head. I don't care. It's a favourite Arab pastime anyway: lobbing off women's heads for this or that minor transgression. Keep your own little tribal feuds and stick 'em up your backside and keep your embarrasingly stupid little desert dogma's there as well. :thumb001:

Cheers.

Holle Bolle Gijss
05-28-2012, 03:02 PM
Flushed through with:

SACRILEGE!!!!!!!! Thou should not drink Jew brew... Specialy mixed with delicious pork.:D

Yasmina
05-28-2012, 03:02 PM
look stupid man, I am not jewish, I am not radical, my name is Yasmina Abdullah. If you want to meet me come and meet me and talk to me direct. Why you want to destroy me?

Yasmina is using google translator and is probably the Jewish troll on ABF, who pretended to be a radical Islamist woman there.

PetiteParisienne
05-28-2012, 03:03 PM
Even though I don't eat meat that isn't fish, I'm happy to cook any kind of meat for friends and family!

Osprey
05-28-2012, 03:05 PM
Oww
Poor Yasmina
Hey, I'll be your friend

Peyrol
05-28-2012, 03:06 PM
http://img.21food.com/img/product/2010/10/13/rossales-16570520.jpg

http://www.panesalame.it/images/pane-salame-big.jpg

http://www.enotecaitaliana.it/Modules/News/Files/2012-02-20-05-07-40_IT.jpg

http://ecodellariviera.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/nduja.jpg

Fuck off, islam.

The Lawspeaker
05-28-2012, 03:07 PM
^ Thanks for that. I am hungry now. :hungry:

StonyArabia
05-28-2012, 03:08 PM
look stupid man, I am not jewish, I am not radical, my name is Yasmina Abdullah. If you want to meet me come and meet me and talk to me direct. Why you want to destroy me?

Yes you are some Israeli lifeless loser who was trolling Westerners on ABF by pretending to be an Arab woman and that was radical Islamist and you were exposed as an Israeli Ashkenazi woman. I don't want to destroy or anything but it's clear you are trolling and creating and embarrasing the Middle Eastern community, as well that name sounds fishy in itself my Israeli friend, and your Arabic is via google translate, unlike you I can speak it flunetly and now how it flows. Maybe you should stick to your Hebrew issues miss Rothschild.

Peyrol
05-28-2012, 03:10 PM
^ Thanks for that. I am hungry now. :hungry:

Go to the first lombard or calabrese delicatessen you find and make your belly happy:cool:

The Lawspeaker
05-28-2012, 03:10 PM
Ooh great. Another Semitic bastard. Jewish or Arab - both can piss off (and I am not refering to you, Circassian, you're nice guy for an Arab).

Osprey
05-28-2012, 03:11 PM
Yes you are some Israeli lifeless loser who was trolling Westerners on ABF by pretending to be an Arab woman and that was radical Islamist and you were exposed as an Israeli Ashkenazi woman. I don't want to destroy or anything but it's clear you are trolling and creating and embarrasing the Middle Eastern community, as well that name sounds fishy in itself my Israeli friend, and your Arabic is via google translate, unlike you I can speak it flunetly and now how it flows. Maybe you should stick to your Hebrew issues miss Rothschild.

Look, She's a woman, OK.
Be Polite.

jerney
05-28-2012, 03:11 PM
http://img.21food.com/img/product/2010/10/13/rossales-16570520.jpg

http://www.panesalame.it/images/pane-salame-big.jpg

Fuck off, islam.

Have some of that in the fridge. Gonna go eat some now :dance:

Peyrol
05-28-2012, 03:12 PM
Yasmina is jewish?

And her/is IP is berliner....lol...a jewish in Berlin...

ficuscarica
05-28-2012, 03:14 PM
There are many Jews in Berlin, just saying. And Arabs of course, too. So an IP in Berlin would be neither surprising for a Jew nor for an Arab.

The Lawspeaker
05-28-2012, 03:14 PM
Yasmina is jewish?

And her/is IP is berliner....lol...a jewish in Berlin...

Isn't that lovely ? Let's make it a quick ciao and mazzeltov, shall we ?